THE CAPTOR NEXT DOOR - ?/F - CHAPTER 2 IS FINISHED - MAY 29

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE CAPTOR NEXT DOOR - ?/F - CHAPTER 2 IS FINISHED - MAY 29

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE CAPTOR NEXT DOOR

Chapter 1 – Her Current Situation

9:05 PM.

This is what the digital clock in my bedroom showed. The room was bathed in semi-darkness. The only source of light was a desk lamp whose light shone on the bed where I lay.

My name is Linda Jones. I am 34 years old and recently divorced with no children. I was lucky enough to end up with this humble 2-bedroom 2-story house. I’ve got long black hair and somewhat on the chubby side, but my former husband said that what really called his attention was my slightly slanted eyes (which indicated my partly Asian lineage) and my shapely legs. My breasts are a shapely 34C. My skin is fair and quite unblemished.

Right now, I am lying on my bed, completely nude. I am not entirely lying in comfort as my wrists are bound behind me with lots of silky red rope. More rope was been wound around my body, pinning my arms and framing my breasts quite nicely. I look down my body and move my legs, which are tied together at ankles, knees and thighs with more of the red rope.

My mouth is stuffed with my panties and they are kept in with a thin piece of cloth wound around my head and knotted tightly behind my neck.

Every movement reminds me of the ropes’ grip on my body. I am bound, gagged and quite helpless.

Lastly, there is a rope wound around my waist whose ends have been brought between my legs, up my ass crack and knotted off at my back. Every time I move, I am reminded of the rope as it rubs insistently into my most sensitive part. I cannot stifle a moan every time that rope rubs me so intimately.

There is no escape from the bed for my ankles have been tied to the lower part of the bed and my chest harness has been anchored at two points to my headboard. My sturdy, 4-poster bed has become my prison.

I can feel the wetness between my legs as my juices leak out. I have been bound for the better part of an hour and in that time, I have climaxed at least twice.

Still, I try to resist my primal urges, but I have failed twice already. Yes, I am a prisoner, but a willing one.

As I struggle, I can feel the building of pressure in my belly as the crotchrope works its insidious magic on me anew. Slowly, my mind drifts off to how I got into this predicament….
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Why do i look forward to reading any of the stories you post? Because they are ALL superb, extremely well written and entertaining. And this one is NO exception. Great start!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Hot and Sexy
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Love the details! I can picture her clearly! Thanks so much!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – In the Beginning

The darkness surrounding me is a dark shroud preventing me from even looking at my hands in front of my face. My mouth has been taped shut by many turns of sticky tape. I struggle to pull it off but my arms are suddenly jerked upward. I am pulled up to a standing position and it is then that I realize that my wrists have been bound together with thick brown rope. I stand unsteadily as I feel my ankles gripped by a similar rope keeping them close together.

My arms are relentlessly raised until my heels clear the floor. I panic as I feel my toes leave the floor and I am suspended in midair. I revolve slowly awaiting with trepidation what is to come.

“You are quite lovely even in the dark, my dear!” a deep voice exclaims from my back. I feel a large hand grip my butt and squeeze. I struggle to avoid those hands but I have no purchase with my feet. Another hand joins in and caresses my flanks and my bare thighs. A slight breeze confirms that I am quite naked and utterly vulnerable.

“Now I have you right where I want you, my dear!” said the voice as the hands fondle my breasts. I thrash in futile effort.

And then I feel his hands on my crotch! Something intrudes on my slit and I can feel myself getting wet!

Despite my perilous position, I was enjoying this!

Slowly, the intruder slips past my nether lips and enters me slowly.

I scream into the gag!

My eyes snap open and I realize that I am in my bed. My limbs are free and I am wearing my pajamas. I look out the window and it is still dark. The clock reads 5:55 AM.

“Why am I having these dreams? Is it because I miss my husband? I don’t think so. But I do miss all the times that he wound tie me up and take me captive, doing all sort of naughty things to me. At least this was the way things were early in our marriage. What changed?” mused Linda.

“He met that big-boobed blonde secretary…that’s what happened!” she said angrily as she went downstairs to have a cup of coffee.

It was later that morning that she discovered her new neighbor.

Linda was watering her plants when she saw the truck and dark gray pickup pull up to the vacant house beside her garden. Someone was moving in! The movers unloaded furniture and appliances and then she noticed…HIM!

She stood tall. She estimated him at a shade under six feet with black curly hair. He wore aviator shades and stood giving orders to the movers. He heard his baritone voice waft across…not stentorian, but with a ring of authority that was unmistakable.

Linda was wearing a pink tank top, white shorts and flip flops when he saw him turn towards her. He slowly removed his shades and he finally got a good look at his face. It was a manly face, but when he removed his shades, his eyes seemed to catch her in their glare. She felt some kind of pull that she could not describe. The man smiled and gave her a wave. Linda gave a tentative wave back and then the man went back to supervising the movers.

For the rest of the day, Linda could not get the image of the man out of her mind. She was curious and intrigued. She wondered if she should introduce herself.

[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This, my friend, has REAL potential. Looking forward to more! Although knowing you, it could be in a completely different way to what we expect!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Yes! I can’t wait to read what happens next! I bet she needs to borrow a cup of sugar and that leads to…??? Fun!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very intrigued by this story so far! Looking forward to where you take it from here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite the intriguing tale :) And I agree: a lot of potential [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Intriguing Story. Has a lot of potential for
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Linda is in a predicament, but it doesn't seem to be an unhappy one. With the memories of an idiot ex husband to wash away, you have fertile territory for development. I'm certainly hoping that you will continue your good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another great story by yourself [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. As others have already said. Pointed out clearly. It’s always a pleasure to see a new tale arrive. Yet I can see so many opportunities here. Many more bondage adventures in Linda’s future
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The decision to introduce herself was taken out of Linda’s hands. Her doorbell rang one morning and he opened the door to behold a tall stranger. He stood tall at a shade under six feet. He had black and curly hair framing a handsome and rugged face. His smile seemed sincere but when she looked up into his eyes, she beheld a smoldering gaze upon her. He wore a dark blue t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. His arms were well-toned. When he spoke, his voice was deep and authoritative.

“Hi, my name is Dave! I just moved in next door and I just wanted to introduce myself,” he said and it was then that Linda noticed the package he held, “I’d just been to the bakery to pick up some doughnuts and I was wondering if you’d join me.”

Linda was momentarily overcome by the sheer presence of Dave. His mere presence seemed to exert a palpable power that made her want to kneel down in front of him. She shook off the momentary distraction and answered, "Sure! Glad to meet you! Why don’t you join me for coffee? I just made a fresh pot.”

Dave smiled as he stepped into the house and asked, “And your name is…?”

Linda gave an embarrassed laugh and responded, “Oh, how silly of me! I’m Linda!”

Dave extended his arm and took her hand in his. Linda seemed to sense a current travel up her arm. She inhaled his manly scent. His grip was strong, but not crushing. Linda could’ve sworn she felt her insides curdling at his touch.

They sat down at the dining table after Linda had fetched two cups of steaming coffee. The doughnuts were fresh. Their conversation was animated for Dave was charming and witty.

“So you’re divorced? Hard to believe no one has fallen for you yet,” said Dave as he sipped his second coffee.

“I don’t go out much. I just focus on my dress boutique and real estate selling,” said Linda.

Dave digested this bit of information and stared at her. Linda could feel the energy emanating from his eyes penetrating to her soul. His smile was intoxicating.

“All work and no play will make Linda a dull woman,” joked Dave, “You need to relax, let your hair down once in a while, let go. Find the right partner, perhaps?”

Linda sighed before answering, “Partner? I’m not exactly a prime specimen.”

“Nonsense! You are an attractive and vibrant young woman! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!” exclaimed Dave.

Linda blushed hotly, especially when Dave punctuated his praise with a touch on her hand. She did not withdraw from his touch, but she savoured it. He looked into her eyes and his smile promised…something. Linda looked down from his gaze.

Finally, Dave got up to leave and said, “We must have dinner! Say, next Friday?” He waggled his eyebrows for comedic effect.

“Oh, all right! If you insist,” chuckled Linda.

“I’ll pick you up at eight,” and then he was gone leaving Linda with a feeling of great anticipation.

------------

The hands were strong and firm. Her wrists were tied behind her with a generous amount of rope. She gasped as her elbows were drawn together with more rope. She could not scream because her mouth was filled with cloth and taped shut.

She was effortlessly flipped onto her back and her blouse was pulled apart. His strength was incredible! Buttons popped all over the place and her front was now uncovered. He sawed through the front of her bra with a sharp knife before plunging his face onto her breasts. He sucked greedily on her nipples making them rock-hard. His hands groped the twin mounds eliciting mixed feelings of pain and excitement.

She felt him unzip her skirt before pulling it down and off baring her nylon-clad legs. Her pantyhose was torn off and discarded. Her ankles were bound together tightly with more rope so that she lay, helpless and disheveled.

“Now, my dear, time to have some fun!” said her assailant.

Linda jerked awake. The clock read 2:32 am. The dreams had become more frequent and vivid. Her need for submission grew stronger. She needed to be subjugated, bound and made helpless. Her hands went down to her crotch and soon her moans could be heard as she sought to recapture the feel of her dream.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]TightsBound[/mention]
[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention]

This is a short set-up chapter dear readers. I promise there will be more to come!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, time to let the dreams come true Linda :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great continuation and nice set up! Looking forward to it.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

This is entertaining thus far! I can’t wait to read more. Linda’s fantasies may soon come true!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent continuation, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]. Is Dave going to fulfill Linda's dreams or do you have a 'switch' in mind?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I so enjoy this tale. The way you mix reality with wild and vivid dreams. Which if course means I’m looking forward to it’s continuation with bated breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic