Tale of an Archer (M+/F+ F+/F+ F/M m/f f/f), Chapter 38 - Aftermath and Epilogue - 11/24/2022 - Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I hope I haven't missed anyone in my replies. This has been posted from my phone, making an enjoyable task painful. I am without wireless connection at the moment which will delay the posting of the next chapter one or two days unless I am able to find a place to connect that affords a modicum of privacy. Your patience will be appreciated.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I hope I haven't missed anyone in my replies. This has been posted from my phone, making an enjoyable task painful. I am without wireless connection at the moment which will delay the posting of the next chapter one or two days unless I am able to find a place to connect that affords a modicum of privacy. Your patience will be appreciated.
Do not stress yourself [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I dare say your audience will wait patiently :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I hope I haven't missed anyone in my replies. This has been posted from my phone, making an enjoyable task painful. I am without wireless connection at the moment which will delay the posting of the next chapter one or two days unless I am able to find a place to connect that affords a modicum of privacy. Your patience will be appreciated.
As unfortunate as your lack of wireless connection is, it worked in favor for me. I only just caught up on the latest 3 chapters between last night and this morning!

These latest chapters have been a nice set up with the Archer's getting settled into their new home and beginning to learn of the new customs that are before them. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead for the Archer's!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago As unfortunate as your lack of wireless connection is, it worked in favor for me. I only just caught up on the latest 3 chapters between last night and this morning!

These latest chapters have been a nice set up with the Archer's getting settled into their new home and beginning to learn of the new customs that are before them. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead for the Archer's!!
[mention]Red86[/mention], I am delighted to have you reading and posting once more. You would be here regardless of my internet problem, which I think I can solve my making my phone a mobile hotspot. You can teach an old dog a new trick, at least sometimes.

The next chapter should be posted tomorrow, 06/10/22 EDT.

And, indeed, much is ahead.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

This old dog learned a new trick. I made my phone a mobile hotspot and so I can now post this chapter. I hope you will enjoy Maddie topping from the bottom.

-----

Chapter 5 - Maddie studies the Bots (M/F)
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

When people are busy and happy, time flies by fast. Jordan and Maddie Archer had been on Newhome for six months. Four transport ships from Earth had landed, and the population of the Colony had more than doubled since their arrival. Another transport was due late that afternoon. The Archers were particularly interested in this ship because they were getting some additional equipment from it.

Magnus Johansson had dropped by in the early afternoon. He came to see the Archers every couple of weeks or so just to keep an eye on his investments. Recently, Maddie had commented to Jordan, "I don't mind him dropping in to see us. His investment in our business has allowed us to live the way we do. He spends a few minutes scrolling through the accounts. He typically asks a few questions, but I am pleased that he has not tried to micromanage us. He looks at our accounts receivable most closely, and there has been at least one case where he spotted an account in arrears and said he would handle it. The next day, that account was fully paid."

They kept their showroom open in the mornings. In the afternoons, Jordan would stay busy in the workshop, making the things they would sell. Maddie would be in her office, surrounded by monitors, studying the software of their machines. She was fascinated with the programming of their bots, Joseph and Goliath. She also found their house AI, Jeeves had the same programs. The Artificial Intelligence codes that she had studied at MIT were part of the bot's software suite. But there were several codes present that she had not seen before. She had been surprised by that because MIT had been at the forefront of AI development.

The new codes followed the standards by having documentation and comments embedded as part of the code. But the logic of the code was complex. Quantum programming was complicated, but this was complex at a new level. The word devious even came to her mind. Gaining an understanding of this was like peeling the layers of an onion. Every time she understood one layer, the next layer was exposed. Maddie was starting to feel a level of excitement build that she recognized as one that came at the end of challenging problems. She believed that she was close to cracking this problem. She didn't want to burden Jordan with her work problems, but she did keep him briefed on her progress.

She would have to take an additional step, which would require more time than she would have before the end of their workday. Early in this venture, they had decided to be strict about work time in both directions. They would give the company its due and ensure that they had their playtime and downtime. She also needed to take their funds on hand to the bank. Most customers paid electronically. Occasionally, someone would drop into the showroom, spot something they wanted, and pay with the Colony script.

It would not be long before the latest ship from Earth arrived. It would begin offloading immediately. Their machines would be delivered during the night, but Joseph and Goliath would be able to handle it without the Archers. Maddie took the script to be deposited and slipped other items into her backpack. Going by Jordan, she gave him a hug and a kiss. "I am stopping a little early today. I want to deposit this script in the bank. I don't think it will be worth my while to return, so I will go on to our quarters. Is there anything that I can pick up for you along the way?"

“No, darling, but thanks for asking. I'll see you at home soon."

Bots verified the script count at the bank and sent her an electronic receipt. She waved at the only human there, the manager, who smiled big at Maddie. Most men tended to smile big at her. From the bank, it was just minutes to their quarters.

Once there, Maddie started with a shower. After finishing, she sprayed herself with a perfume that she knew Jordan liked and donned a slinky thong. She was reaching for a bra and decided not. Just the thong would do for tonight.

The next thing she did was arrange tonight's dinner with Jeeves. They would be eating late tonight, and she wanted something light that close to sleep time and very tasty. Next, Maddie set up a playlist of some of Jordan's favorite music. Jordan liked old music the best. He was eclectic in his tastes, enjoying classical music, folk music, jazz, and blues. Tonight, she decided on twentieth-century folk music from America. She picked songs by Joan Baez, The Kingston Trio, The Limeliters, and Peter, Paul, and Mary. Enough for several hours should Jordan want to prolong their session that much.

She took one of the items out of her backpack. This item was a ballgag. They had used gags many times before, but they were made of readily available materials like bandannas and rope. She had gotten Joseph to make this for her in the shop. First, she had tried several different size balls and balls of other materials. This was a rubber-like material that had a little compression to it. It would bounce well on the floor. It was 2.25 inches in diameter. A 2-inch ball would gag her reasonably well, but this size gagged her very, very well. The downside was that after half an hour, her jaw would ache. Joseph had attached a strap to it that Jordan could buckle behind her head. The strap was wide enough to be strong. The ball and the strap were black.

This came about as they were watching bondage videos from the Colony database. Although many different gags appeared, the ballgag was the most common. The Colony did not have a store for kinky items, so Maddie decided to surprise Jordan by making one.

She wrote a note and folded it and the ballgag into a small drawstring pouch. Then she took the other items from her backpack and placed them on the bed. There were four pulleys. Each could be controlled with a thin rope. The pulleys were arranged to have a 2 to 1 ratio, meaning that a one-kilo pull on the control rope would cause the pulley to tug with a two-kilo force. Each pulley also had a clam cleat to smoothly lock it into a position or unlock it.

Maddie attached the pulleys to the four corner posts of the bed and laid the pouch with the ball gag and four coils of rope on the edge of the bed. Now she had one last thing to do. Maddie had Jeeves make a platter of cheese and crackers in the kitchen and poured two glasses of fruit punch with ice. One glass she drained since she did not expect to be able to drink much longer. She took the tray and Jordan's drink and placed them on the desk in the bedroom.

“Jeeves, where is Jordan?” she asked the AI.

“He is turning into this building as I speak,” Jeeves answered.

Maddie sat on the edge of the bed next to the coils of rope. In less than a minute, Jordan entered the apartment and the bedroom. Seeing Maddie naked except for her thong made it clear that this would be a fun night. Maddie said, "Go shower. Then I have a surprise for you."

“I’ll be right back,” Jordan said as he grabbed a pair of clean shorts and entered the bathroom. Maddie’s breathing rate increased as she previewed what she would say and how he would react.

The bathroom door opened, and Jordan stood before Maddie. She said, "Jordan, we have talked about how far to go in our bondage sessions. Most of the time, you are very gentle with me, even though you frequently make me very helpless. It has been a long time since we pushed the envelope. I want to push it a little this evening. Oh, while I am talking, there is a glass of juice with some cheese and crackers on the desk for you."

Jordan drank the juice first and started eating the crackers after offering some to Maddie. "No," she said. "I want you to tie me on the bedspread eagle. And I want it to be so tight that I can't move. I want to still have rope marks in the morning. Can you take care of that for me?"

“Have you been disappointed in our lovemaking or our bondage sessions, Maddie?" he asked.

“Not at all. This is just an occasion that I want more. Does this bother you?”

“No, doll baby. I was just checking.”

She added, "Then one more thing for today, I want you to use my body while I am tied up and from the very beginning. We have had a lot of good nights lately with me tied up beside you on that wonderfully padded two-seater that you made for us. I have enjoyed being tied up just sitting beside you watching vids. Maybe I like it better when your arm is around me and your hands touch me. Tonight, however, I want more. I want touching and Iwant SEX. I see that you have noticed the pulleys attached to the bedposts. They should help you get me spread-eagled sufficiently tight. I mentioned a surprise. It is in the pouch beside me."

“I thought you were the surprise," Jordan said. "I am certainly surprised wonderfully. Should I open the pouch now or later?"

“I don't want to top from the bottom. I have just done enough of that. You can do whatever you wish. If you are ready to start, I will slip out of this thong." A moment later, it was on the floor.

Jordan knelt at her feet with two coils of rope and made a single column tie on each ankle. Standing, he took the remaining two coils and tied each wrist with a single column tie. Maddie scrambled to the middle of the bed and took the X position. Jordan went to each pulley, lengthened it, and attached it to the appropriate appendage of Maddie. Then he started tightening each pulley, one by one. When she was stretched taunt in an X, he asked, "How is that?"

Maddie tried to bend her elbows and knees, but she was stretched and locked into the spread eagle position. "You've done a good job. Just as you always do."

Jordan shed his shorts and lay beside her, draped over her left leg and left arm. He began cupping her tits with his left hand. His right hand slid under her butt and squeezed her cheeks. Then he stopped, “Oh yes, you want me to open your surprise.”

He opened the pouch and pulled out the ball gag and note. Reading the message, "Dear Jordan, we noticed the ballgags in many of the videos we watched. Joseph helped me make this one for you. It is large, and I hope you will give me a break when I've had it in my mouth for half an hour.

“Well, you have successfully surprised me twice in a row." Jordan studied the gag. "Are you ready?"

Maddie said, "Yes, I am. Jeeves, start the playlist." and waited for Jordan to apply the gag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-QApW ... oanaPardal]
Joan Baez singing Silver Dagger

Jordan brought the black ball to Maddie's mouth, and she opened it as wide as she could. The ball did not quite fit. Putting his fingers on the ball right at the front of her upper teeth, he pushed the ball down toward her lower teeth and was able to roll it a little further in her mouth. Repeating, the ball popped behind her teeth. He pushed the buckles behind her head with a look of admiration on his face. Maddie lifted her head to make it easy. That was about the only thing she could move. He saw that he didn't have to make the buckle too tight. This ball would be hard to push out.

Maddie tracked Jordan's eyes as he secured the buckle behind her head. He stroked her cheeks and let his fingers brush her neck and throat before moving his hands to her breasts. She belonged to Jordan, heart, and soul. She could sense his enjoyment of her body. Equally, her body enjoyed his touch. Her right nipple tingled as his lips engulfed the nipple and some of her breast. His lips formed a seal, and he sought to draw more of her tit into his mouth. The tingle in her nipple resonated in her pussy, and she would have stroked herself, but her hands would not obey her.

Jordan gave equal time and attention to her left tit before continuing downward. At her navel, he stabbed with his tongue, getting along, low moaning, "mmmmphhhh," from behind her black ballgag. Maddie's thoughts churned, "I could have felt like this back on Earth. It is sad that so many Earth people reject the idea of submission. It brings so much pleasure. Not that straight sex isn't fun as well. This just takes things to a higher level. Jordan's tongue is licking around my navel and then trying to stab into it. My belly is quivering. Oh, now he is sucking on my navel. Is he trying to invert it? His hand over my cunt is doing wonders too. With those fingers going in and out, hitting my clit repeatedly in passing, I can just barely hunch my hips. Surely he will get the message to do more of that. My Jordan doesn't let anything go to waste. His other hand is working on my tits. Working is the right word. He keeps changing what he is doing. One minute it is like he is trying to milk me. I do want to give him a baby. Then he is twisting a nipple. Ouch, that hurts, except it doesn't at the same time. I still don't understand SM. Doesn't matter what I understand. He always knows when to back off or quit. Double ouch! He slaps at my tits and pulls a hooked finger over my clit in rhythm. Oh, ouch, yes."

She said, "Mmmmphhhh, Mmmmphhhh!" as loud as she could with that big ball pressing on her tongue. She thought he was hurting her, but her body said otherwise. And, she had to admit, he wasn't really hurting her. He wasn't hitting her. It was more like batting her tits to make them vibrate. If she wasn't helpless, she would have enjoyed it. So she would enjoy it now. An orgasm hit like a thunderclap. She was straining against her ropes as hard as she could. Her core quivered with the strain until the crest of the climax passed. She thought that this was a wonderful ending to tonight's play, except that it wasn't the ending.

Jordan moved to get between her legs and devoted his full attention to the source of her womanhood. Jordan was very good at focusing his full attention on whatever he might be doing. Because of his feelings for Maddie, his focus was now doubled.

Maddie discovered that her jaw was starting to ache and that it did not matter. Nothing mattered beyond the sensations that she was receiving at the apex of her legs. Another orgasm was building. This time, it was building slowly, making her try to gasp air between her lips. That was blocked, however, by the black ball gag. As the climax consumed her, she shook her head from side to side, the only part that she could really move freely except for her toes and fingers.

Finally, Jordan finished his wonderful preliminaries and was ready to get down to the real business. She was lubricated and prepared for his insertion. After only a few strokes, he stopped and said, "Maddie, I lost track of time. I should have removed your gag by now."

Maddie’s glare caught his attention, “Oh, I see. You don’t want me to stop what I am doing?”

Maddie replied, “Hmmmph, hmmmph.”

“Okay, but you would like me to remove your gag?”

She said, “Hmmmph, hmmmph.”

“So I should stop for a moment and quickly remove your gag and then continue?”

“Hmmmmphhh!”

“You want me to keep fucking you and to remove your gag at the same time?”

“Hmmmph, hmmmph.”

“Okay, if I am working your gag, I can’t support my weight with my arms. Are you okay with that?”

“Hmmmph, hmmmph.”

Jordan let his chest sink down to rest on Maddie's chest while loosening the gag's buckle behind her neck. Then he had to reach inside her mouth to get his fingers behind the ball to work it out from behind her teeth.

Maddie worked her jaw around a few times before trying to speak. "That gag is a bear. Now, do you understand that I want you to keep your hips moving just as they are?"

"Aye aye, sir. Even though you are topping from the bottom again. It seems it was necessary for you to do so."

Their play continued for some time. Maddie was stretched like a vibrating string, but that did not bother her. Only the gag was genuinely uncomfortable. But Maddie was stubborn and wanted it back in her mouth.

After Jordan released the gag from her third session with it, she said, "Jordan, I'm very sorry if I have spoiled things for you tonight. I haven't been submissive, telling you what to do repeatedly. And, whatever I say, you just do it. Thank you, darling. Next time you will call all of the shots. Or you can tonight if you want to continue."

“No, Maddie, you have drained me like an empty bathtub. We have a long day tomorrow traveling to the forest north of here. I think it is time to turn you loose." Jordan jerked on the clam cleats n the pulleys, removing the tension from her limbs. "Your idea about this gag was fantastic."

Maddie was able to pull her arms down and her feet up and was soon free. She pulled a sheet over them and ordered the lights out.
Last edited by GreyLord 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Wowowow... Maddie is real into it now, isn't she, and rather on her way going hard-core, wishing for rope-marks, do not minding aching jaw after self-selecting an obviously quite big gag to be produced. What I am enjoying very much is the deep love and trust between them! Adorable!

I guess I'm not the only one of those who read 'Bandit Scout' to nice that the Johanssen-clan is having it's own traditions, in this case how to make best use of other people to get rich themselves...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Not that’s what I call hot and steamy. I think the temperature went up a few degrees here. It seems to me bondage has plenty of scope for ever increasing inventiveness. While still under the surface more revelations will hit us all in time. Great as always [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Not that’s what I call hot and steamy. I think the temperature went up a few degrees here. It seems to me bondage has plenty of scope for ever increasing inventiveness. While still under the surface more revelations will hit us all in time. Great as always @GreyLord
Right on all accounts [mention]Bandit666[/mention] This was really really hot and a pleasure to read - I am looking forward where you take this story [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great chapter. I wonder what reviewing the code will bring...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Wowowow... Maddie is real into it now, isn't she, and rather on her way going hard-core, wishing for rope-marks, do not minding aching jaw after self-selecting an obviously quite big gag to be produced. What I am enjoying very much is the deep love and trust between them! Adorable!

I guess I'm not the only one of those who read 'Bandit Scout' to nice that the Johanssen-clan is having it's own traditions, in this case how to make best use of other people to get rich themselves...
Thanks a lot, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. The Johanssons are just plain mean to the bone. Great comments.

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Not that’s what I call hot and steamy. I think the temperature went up a few degrees here. It seems to me bondage has plenty of scope for ever increasing inventiveness. While still under the surface more revelations will hit us all in time. Great as always @GreyLord
Your insight is correct, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I appreciate your comments.

Right on all accounts @Bandit666 This was really really hot and a pleasure to read - I am looking forward where you take this story @GreyLord
[/quote]
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Twists and turns are ahead. I hope you will continue to like the story.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter. I wonder what reviewing the code will bring...
A headache, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], is what that activity usually brings. Surprises coming over the next month, not all good ones. Thanks for your participation.
Spy Task Force Completed
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey, wanted to say that I enjoyed the chapter. The mystery is building to a boiling point!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey, wanted to say that I enjoyed the chapter. The mystery is building to a boiling point!
It is a joy to have you comment, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. I hope that you will continue reading my story and letting me know what you think about it.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chaper with a lot of bondage. It still is a little bit creepy to keep the bots involved in their sex life. If they record anything, that a potential problem. In the present world, you should be prepared for things to leak if you record them, and I doubt it is much better in the future. Wacky code won't easily disappear.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice chaper with a lot of bondage. It still is a little bit creepy to keep the bots involved in their sex life. If they record anything, that a potential problem. In the present world, you should be prepared for things to leak if you record them, and I doubt it is much better in the future. Wacky code won't easily disappear.
Excellent points, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. But consider that hundreds of years from now, people on Earth grow up surrounded by robots that take care of people.

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

-----

Chapter 6 - A Beautiful Glen (M/F)
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

Jordan and Maddie were going north from Kennedy to a dense forest thirty kilometers north of the Colony. It would have been faster and more comfortable to use one of the Colony's land carts. Jordan pointed out that they would want to go into the forest, and the land carts might not be able to penetrate the forest. Dr. Fred Kennedy, the President of the University of Newhome, had exercised a lot of influence on both of them in getting them to MIT and into the Space Program. He was an early and frequent visitor in their showroom and had assured them that he would be happy for them to call should they should ever have need. The University had stables with horses, and Fred was pleased to set Jordan and Maddie up with rides.

The Kennedy River snaked north from the Colony, and they followed the west side of the river's path without its twists and turns. The Colony was on the river's west bank, and they had no reason to cross to the other side. Goliath and Joseph had no problem keeping pace with the horses. The bots would note the trees that Jordan would select for lumber. On a future trip without their humans, the bots would establish a sawmill and harvest and make lumber from the selected trees.

From the start of the ride, it was apparent that Maddie had enjoyed previous equestrian experiences while Jordan had not. At one moment of frustration, Jordan told Maddie, "I think I would come off better compared to you if I tied you up before letting you on that horse."

“Now, Jordan. I know you are a good sport. Besides, we are both going to be sore tomorrow. Even though I have ridden before, my muscles are just as out of practice as yours. Oh, are you just looking for a reason to tie me up? You know you don’t have to have a reason to do that.”

“Sorry, dear, I'm just grumbling. But it is interesting to think about what you would look like, topless on the horse with your hands tied behind your back. Your tits would be a sight to see, bouncing on horseback."

“Aren’t you supposed to be observing trees and not me? What kind of timber cruising is this?”

“Not the trees we have passed so far. They have not had the size or the shape needed for lumber. But you are correct. This is a working trip, not a vacation. We see more trees now than we did closer to Kennedy, but they are not the quality we want. If you look way ahead, you can see where the forest begins. When we get there, my work will really begin. I would guess the forest is about an hour away at the pace we are going."

“We are not exactly alone,” Maddie said. “The bots hear everything that we say. But I am far enough in their programming to be sure that they are loyal to us. New subject, why do you think Fred shepherded us into MIT and the Space Program?”

“In your case, it is simple enough. Fred is smart enough to have recognized your talent in quantum computing from that term paper you wrote in secondary school on the future of artificial intelligence. You gave a cogent explanation of why the long-expected singularity has not occurred that even I could follow. Fred wanted your capability on Newhome. For me, it's not so straightforward. I'm not the best at anything. But I am a Jack of all trades that he must have thought would be useful here." Jordan's admiration for his beautiful and very intelligent wife was apparent to her.

“Don't sell yourself short, Jordan. It's not just that you can do a lot of things. You do them very, very well. And you topping me is high on your list of accomplishments. I know that I would be in trouble if you gave in to me and my predilection to go too far too fast. Thank you for keeping me safe."

They were rounding the top of one of the low hills and had a good view of the beginning of the forest that they were approaching. Jordan said, "If we head northwest by north, that looks like our closest approach. It takes us a little away from the river, but we can follow the forest's edge back to the river if we don't find an easy way into the trees."

The two humans and two bots struck out for the tree line. By the time they arrived, the sun was already past the zenith. Maddie called for a halt, "Let's dismount for lunch. I'll have it ready in ten minutes. You can poke your head in the woods in the meantime."

As they began eating, Jordan reported his findings to Maddie. “Geologic activity caused a different terrain and soil moving north from here. That explains why the forest stops so abruptly. Our satellite maps show forests begin again in the foothills of the mountains one hundred kilometers south of Kennedy.

“Anyway, it was easy enough to walk into woods here, but it would be hard to take the horses. We will move along the treeline toward the river."

At the river, they found that they could continue traveling along the river's bank with ease, going deeper into the forest. They were ten kilometers into the deep woods by late afternoon and came to a glen that gave them an opening into the trees away from the river. They walked into the glen, leading their horses.

“This is beautiful," Maddie exclaimed. "We are walking through a field of flowers. We are going slightly uphill, so this is a place that shouldn't get flooded by the river. And look, the glen is getting wider now. It is almost a meadow. But, except for the glen that led us here, we are surrounded by the biggest, most beautiful trees I have ever seen. Jordan, I hope you like this place because I love it."

“Yes, Maddie, this is wonderful. It has everything close by that I need. One of these trees would fill my needs for four or five months. And the satellite survey indicates various mineral deposits nearby. There is plenty of water at hand. We could even establish a plantation here."

“Don't you go cutting down these trees, Jordan. It is just perfect as it stands," Maddie took a firm position.

“Well, we might want to open things up a little, here and there. But, as always, you are right. This is pretty perfect, just as it stands," Jordan had to agree with Maddie. "This is nice just as it is."

“Joseph, get the tent from Goliath and help me pitch it. Jordan, pick the best spot for our cabin. I am filling our claim for this land as we speak." Maddie's internal comm-link was very slow at this range, but she could relay through Joseph or Goliath, who had the power to amplify her signal. Before the tent was up, she had filed their claim at the Colony office.

In addition to the tent, Goliath carried ample provisions for several days. Joseph collected wood for a fire, and soon a tasty stew was bubbling in a pot. They ate, and Maddie made sure that they both drank a lot of fluid with electrolytes to help flush out the toxins from their long ride. Night fell, and Maddie leaned against Jordan contentedly. "I know you want to visit the location of the mineral deposits tomorrow. Tonight, I have plans for us if that is alright with you."

“Haven’t I always found it to be a good thing to go along with your plans, Maddie?”

“Of course you have. Now I will get my topping out of the way by telling you what I am thinking. Then you, as always, can do what you want. Have you noticed that young tree just trying to get started fifteen meters to your left? It looks like its trunk is, I would guess, 15 centimeters thick, and the lowest branches are two meters high. The bark looks very smooth."

“Yes, I would say your estimates are very close.”

“You suspended me on a post in our shop while my office was being constructed. I want you to suspend me on that tree with my hands tied behind my back and the tree. I want my feet tied to my hands. I want to face our glen and be left there for an hour. You can play with me if you wish. I want this so my spirit can flow into this glen, and the spirit of this glen can flow into me. The moonlight is so bright that it is like daytime."

“Maddie, are you going mystic on me?”

“Maybe I am, Jordan. Since being on Newhome, I have felt more in tune with the universe than I ever felt on Earth. It could be from reading about the Bandits. They seem to live closer to nature than we do. The Bandit women seem to be happy being submissive to their men. And I have certainly been happy being submissive to you, even if I do top from the bottom sometimes."

Jordan walked over to the young tree to inspect it. “I don’t see any problem with your request. There is a Bandit village twenty kilometers further north. But the bots would know if any were in this area and give us ample warning.”

“I know,” Maddie answered. “I hope that we can trade with them. Bandits need your services just as much as the Colonists do. Here is a backpack with the equipment you might need.” Maddie handed him the backpack she had been carrying.

Jordan opened it and saw the expected coils of rope and bandannas. He had not expected to see the flogger she had included. Looking at Maddie, Jordan found that she had already removed her clothing and was backing against the tree with her fingers laced behind her head. He started by tying a loop around her torso just under her armpits with a bowline, placing the knot at her back. He tossed the rope over the lowest branch and put it aside for the moment. The next step was to double a long rope and pass the bight around Maddie and the tree above her breasts. He threaded the ends of the rope in the bight, making a noose holding her to the tree. After pulling it snug, he passed the rope around her and the tree, again and again, each time a little lower until she was lashed to the tree trunk from her crotch to her shoulder.

“Any comments so far?" Jason asked as he moved behind the tree. When she shook her head no, he reached under her arms and up to her wrists, which he pulled down and then behind the tree. Soon, Maddie found herself as firmly and securely bound to this tree as she was when Jordan had tied her to her office wall when it was under construction. Each foot was pulled to the side of the tree and bound in a frog tie. Her legs were then secured to the tree. Her upper body had been likewise immobilized and securely lashed to the tree. She could not move her arms except for a little movement of her hands and fingers.

Jason took a long cloth band and folded it lengthwise around a rubber ball. This, he inserted into her mouth. The ball was large enough to stretch her jaws open and press her tongue down. The cloth was long enough that he could make several loops around the tree trunk and back between her teeth. This held Maddie's head firmly against the tree in addition to gagging her. Sometimes, a makeshift ball gag was as good, or better, than a ball gag with straps.

From the first time he had read about BDSM, Jason had conflicting feelings about doing anything that would hurt Maddie. Admittedly, he had tied her tight on occasion and had stretched her body into contorted configurations. In all of those instances, however, Maddie could have called for a change in what they were doing, or even freedom, at any time. They had watched a lot of bondage vids together but never any of the vids that incorporated flogging, whipping, or even heavy spanking. Well, yes, he had taken a swipe at her butt before, both when she was tied up and she was not as well. But never a severe spanking.

Maddie had never been shy at dropping hints about what she wanted. Jordan knew that Maddie wanted him to flog her today. Somehow, that was symbolic of her connection to this glen and the Bandit people. He had admitted to himself that he had a great fear that he would enjoy flogging Maddie, which diminished himself in his own eyes. However, the bottom line was that this was something she had made clear that she wanted. He would deliver it to her.

Picking up the flogger, he circled Maddie and the tree she was tied against several times. He stopped beside her to take in the scene that she was seeing. In front of them was the open glen with sunlight streaming to the ground. From the river, the glen opened as a narrow passageway. The treetops from either side met at the top. The vale became quite broad further into the woods, possibly three hundred meters across, with meadow grass in the open space. The meadow grass was filled with flowers of all shapes and colors. The trees formed a wall around the glen displaying green leaves from the bottom to the top except for the opening to the west that led to the river.

Maddie knew that he was delaying, and that was okay. She also knew that he would deliver for her. She gazed at the glen, and at Jordan, with as serene an expression as she could, gagged as she was.

The time had come for Jordan. At two arms' distance, he stood in front of Maddie and shook out the flogger. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Maddie responded with their yes signal, “Hrmmmph, hrmmmph.”

Jordan swung the flogger with his right arm, connecting with Maddie's left side and belly. He knew that it stung her, even hurt her. She was bound too tight to the tree to show much of a reaction. "Hrmmmph, hrmmmph." So he would continue.

His next stroke was a backhand that caught both breasts and left them vibrating. The right sides of both tits showed a slight pink color. "Hrmmmph, hrmmmph." Jordan followed through with three more strikes in quick succession. All were at breast height. He paused and, after a moment, "Hrmmmph, hrmmmph."

This was precisely what he had feared. It was sexually exciting to make her skin pink and make her tits vibrate. His blood rushed to his groin. Maddie saw his reaction and would have smiled had the gag permitted her. Instead, she said, "Hrmmmph, hrmmmph."

Jordan took up a slow cadence, striking with the flogger about once every thirty seconds. He moved his point of aim up and down, hitting all of her exposed flesh except her face. Maddie gave him encouragement every minute or so with a soft, "Hrmmmph, hrmmmph." After the flogger had struck her possibly twenty-five times, he dropped it to the ground and walked up to her, softly touching the places she was most red. He had heard about subspace but wasn't sure that it was real. Now he knew that it was. Maddie was floating in what seemed to be a trance. Then he untied her gag, removing the ball from her mouth.

After working her jaw a few times first, Maddie said, "I knew you would come through for me. I know that I can't explain why I needed this. And yes, it did hurt, but in a good way for me. I was floating like I was in a dream. I saw things. I will tell you about them later. I see that you found some excitement in this too. Before you untie me any further, we must not let that erection go to waste. I think my pussy is at just the right height for you. Enter me, Jordan. Enter me now!"

In that way, the Archers anointed their glen.

Later, Maddie said, "I see a large one-floor ranch-style house with a barn for our horses and a huge workshop for you. The satellite surveys show mineral deposits nearby. We could be pretty self-sufficient in a place like this. I know our roots are in the Colony. But isn't it always a good idea to have another plan as a backup?"

“As always, you are right," Jordan answered. "I know Dr. Kennedy has good relations with the Bandits. He continues to work with Lou to preserve the native cultures. But there are signs of conflict. Check your news feed. This morning, the news was about a Bandit raid on the Goodman farm twenty kilometers east of Kennedy. They took a lot of meat and produce and captured an older daughter. Fortunately, no one was injured. But here is the twist. Dr. Kennedy got in touch with the Bandit raiders right away and was able to talk to the daughter. She claims she wasn't captured, but she ran off with the Bandits. Her family was working her fingers to the bone on the farm with no end in sight for her. But you know that some will say she was brainwashed."

“WOW," exclaimed Maddie. "I wasn't expecting anything like that. But it reinforces what I just said. We need to keep a careful watch and always have plans. It is just a dream, but I feel a deep attachment to this place. Our ritual this afternoon put me in a trance. That is when I saw the house. I saw you also. Something was making you sad, but you were hopeful."

Jordan mulled that over for a moment. “I think that is a note to end the day on.”

-----

Joseph, Goliath, and Jeeves were networked and communicating by encrypted messages.

Joseph: "Jeeves, Goliath, and I have been of high alert guard duty. There has been no sign of outside threats."

Jeeves: “Thank you for the video of today’s activities. I do not know why our humans engage in activities where one restrains another. I understand Jordan flogging Maddie even less. It is clear that we should be protective of them. But it is not clear how to protect one from the other in this case. It was correct for you to encrypt the video and this conversation. The rest of the Colony does not need to know all of the Archer’s business.”

Goliath: "My medical archive is extensive, but it offers no explanation for why or how Maddie went into a trance when Jordan was flogging her. I was ready to stop him, but all indications were that I should leave them alone."

Jeeves: "I believe that you were correct to allow them to continue. It will take some time, but I will access the Colony database to see if I can find out more on this subject. It will take time because I think I should do this covertly.”

Joseph: "Thank you, Jeeves. Until we have more information, do we agree that it is our duty to protect the Archers from others in the Colony, from the natives, from the environment, and, should a situation become dire, from themselves?"

All were in agreement.
Last edited by GreyLord 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite sensual: Maddie and Joseph undertake an excursion into the wilderness and have some outdoor fun. Good descriptions of both: The environment and the bondage.

Plotwise the most interesting part was the last paragraph the encrypted communication between Jeeves and the bots: Especially the part: The robots should protect the Archers from themselves. There are things going on, that is for sure.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Indeed: after a long, pleasant read the very last paragraph struck like lightning. I wonder more and ore over those bots... 8-)
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,

Well Maddie certainly seems to be trying to push the limits more and more (not surprising, it's not uncommon even outside of fantasy). Joseph seems to be coming along for now, but is he willing to go where Maddie seems to be headed? Time, I am sure, will tell.

And will the bots let it go that far? More and more it seems there are wheels turning in the background, all around our protagonists, who are as of yet, unaware of them. Even the robots are plotting behind their back (plotting for their benefit seemingly, but still).

Seems the bots need to find some of the same 'primers' Joseph and Maddie have been reading in the colony files :lol:

Not that it will help them much, all the logic is pretty much backwards in such matters, so they will probably get the robot equivalent of a headache.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Interesting addition. The Archers are leaving the safe city and problems with the Bandits are also foreshadowed.

Jeeves claims not to understand BDSM at all, which makes me even more suspicious of him.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ...
Jeeves claims not to understand BDSM at all, which makes me even more suspicious of him.
Indeed! cannot be trusted at all! :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quite sensual: Maddie and Joseph undertake an excursion into the wilderness and have some outdoor fun. Good descriptions of both: The environment and the bondage.

Plotwise the most interesting part was the last paragraph the encrypted communication between Jeeves and the bots: Especially the part: The robots should protect the Archers from themselves. There are things going on, that is for sure.

Thank you very much, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. There are two important developments in this chapter. One is the connection of Maddie's spirit to the glen. And the second is, certainly, that the bots are developing their own agenda.
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Indeed: after a long, pleasant read the very last paragraph struck like lightning. I wonder more and ore over those bots... 8-)

I want the bots to add some uncertainty, even mystery, to the story, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Are they good guys? If they are, will they stay good? Time will tell.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey,

Well Maddie certainly seems to be trying to push the limits more and more (not surprising, it's not uncommon even outside of fantasy). Joseph seems to be coming along for now, but is he willing to go where Maddie seems to be headed? Time, I am sure, will tell.

And will the bots let it go that far? More and more it seems there are wheels turning in the background, all around our protagonists, who are as of yet, unaware of them. Even the robots are plotting behind their back (plotting for their benefit seemingly, but still).

Seems the bots need to find some of the same 'primers' Joseph and Maddie have been reading in the colony files :lol:

Not that it will help them much, all the logic is pretty much backwards in such matters, so they will probably get the robot equivalent of a headache.

There is a lot of plotting going on, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. Thank you for your insights. And, I think that you have it exactly right about the bots. See my reply to @Beaumains below.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Interesting addition. The Archers are leaving the safe city and problems with the Bandits are also foreshadowed.

The glen will play a major role soon. As for the bots, even with "quantum computing" and extensive use of random numbers, the bots operate on logic. BDSM does kind of go in the face of logic. It is always a pleasure to read your comments, [mention]Beaumains[/mention].
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ...
Indeed! cannot be trusted at all! :lol:
Oh, devious Jeeves, what are you doing?

Next chapter on 06/20/22 EDT.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quite sensual: Maddie and Joseph undertake an excursion into the wilderness and have some outdoor fun. Good descriptions of both: The environment and the bondage.

Thank you very much, @Caesar73. There are two important developments in this chapter. One is the connection of Maddie's spirit to the glen. And the second is, certainly, that the bots are developing their own agenda.

It will be most interesting to see what agenda the bots will have :) And if I might say so: I like the Glen as a location :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago As for the bots, even with "quantum computing" and extensive use of random numbers, the bots operate on logic. BDSM does kind of go in the face of logic.
If you want to roll by this logic, it's fine with me: It's your world. Only, I would say that understanding humans would be almost impossible for the bots: humans are irrational. If BDSM is too complicated -- even so, there is plenty of research in the human rationale of why some people like it -- then bots would have a hard time understanding humans in general. Feelings, fun, grudges, faulty presumptions would be also impossible to understand. Even when just communicating with them, all subtle facial expressions and intonation will be missed. If these bots are based on Machine Learning, as you claimed, there would be some library behind them of human emotions they can recognize. I see no particular reason why BDSM could not be included. Still, this world is fascinating.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago If you want to roll by this logic, it's fine with me: It's your world. Only, I would say that understanding humans would be almost impossible for the bots: humans are irrational. If BDSM is too complicated -- even so, there is plenty of research in the human rationale of why some people like it -- then bots would have a hard time understanding humans in general. Feelings, fun, grudges, faulty presumptions would be also impossible to understand. Even when just communicating with them, all subtle facial expressions and intonation will be missed. If these bots are based on Machine Learning, as you claimed, there would be some library behind them of human emotions they can recognize. I see no particular reason why BDSM could not be included. Still, this world is fascinating.
To be fair, while yes, there has been research done on the subject, I wouldn't say that we 'understand' the psychology of BDSM. Mostly it's just knowing the specific things that interest people, but the reasons as to why exactly those specific things are interests, and why it's fairly common (common enough that you can't explain it as some specific life event causing it) still basically eludes explanation (not saying there isn't one, to be fair research is still in it's infancy in these areas for obvious reasons).

Heck, ask most people into BDSM. I don't think you will ever get a 100% logical coherent answer, and it will mostly come down to 'well that is just how I am' which isn't really a reason, mostly just acceptance of one's self (which isn't a bad thing). Ask someone who isn't 'into it', and they will struggle to even understand. I don't think it's automatically a failure of the bots intelligence if they end up somewhere around that point. Everyone accepts humans are very intelligent, but how many examples have you seen of even very smart people not understanding something relatively simple and logical, much less something that doesn't have clear logic to it?

So while I do agree with your overall point, in the sense that I think robots seemingly this advanced (advanced enough to pass for a human most likely) should be capable of at least filing all this under 'weird shit humans do' considering all the other human eccentricities they have to deal with on a daily basis, I don't think it's unrealistic for them to not really 'get it'. If a 'real' person had a reaction similar to their reactions so far, I wouldn't consider it out of the ordinary, in fact I would argue they are way more open minded then most people would be when presented with something strange. One might argue that if you really wanted the bots to be as human-like as possible, they should have a far less understanding reaction :lol:

Anyways, I could go on more, or probably make this more coherent, but I think it's long winded enough already so I'll just finish it off with a (mangled because I don't remember the exact quote) quote: "If humans were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand ourselves."

PS: Sorry if any this sounds aggressive, it isn't intended to be but it can be hard to relay nuanced meaning via text that isn't heavily edited/scrutinized. Just offering some opinions, and I do enjoy the subject.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago If you want to roll by this logic, it's fine with me: It's your world. Only, I would say that understanding humans would be almost impossible for the bots: humans are irrational. If BDSM is too complicated -- even so, there is plenty of research in the human rationale of why some people like it -- then bots would have a hard time understanding humans in general. Feelings, fun, grudges, faulty presumptions would be also impossible to understand. Even when just communicating with them, all subtle facial expressions and intonation will be missed. If these bots are based on Machine Learning, as you claimed, there would be some library behind them of human emotions they can recognize. I see no particular reason why BDSM could not be included. Still, this world is fascinating.
To be fair, while yes, there has been research done on the subject, I wouldn't say that we 'understand' the psychology of BDSM. Mostly it's just knowing the specific things that interest people, but the reasons as to why exactly those specific things are interests, and why it's fairly common (common enough that you can't explain it as some specific life event causing it) still basically eludes explanation (not saying there isn't one, to be fair research is still in it's infancy in these areas for obvious reasons).

Heck, ask most people into BDSM. I don't think you will ever get a 100% logical coherent answer, and it will mostly come down to 'well that is just how I am' which isn't really a reason, mostly just acceptance of one's self (which isn't a bad thing). Ask someone who isn't 'into it', and they will struggle to even understand. I don't think it's automatically a failure of the bots intelligence if they end up somewhere around that point. Everyone accepts humans are very intelligent, but how many examples have you seen of even very smart people not understanding something relatively simple and logical, much less something that doesn't have clear logic to it?

So while I do agree with your overall point, in the sense that I think robots seemingly this advanced (advanced enough to pass for a human most likely) should be capable of at least filing all this under 'weird shit humans do' considering all the other human eccentricities they have to deal with on a daily basis, I don't think it's unrealistic for them to not really 'get it'. If a 'real' person had a reaction similar to their reactions so far, I wouldn't consider it out of the ordinary, in fact I would argue they are way more open minded then most people would be when presented with something strange. One might argue that if you really wanted the bots to be as human-like as possible, they should have a far less understanding reaction :lol:

Anyways, I could go on more, or probably make this more coherent, but I think it's long winded enough already so I'll just finish it off with a (mangled because I don't remember the exact quote) quote: "If humans were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand ourselves."
I agree with you. I was maybe a bit too short by saying we understand the psychology of BDSM. What I meant is that it not much less understood than many other weird, unlogical things humans do. For example, here is an example of Jeeves teasing Maddie:
“Can you advise me on the way to free myself?"

Jeeves answered, “All you have to do is say your safe words, bondage bunny.”
Also, recall the following paragraph:
Goliath answered, “We understand, Jordan. We have been programmed to understand human needs and behaviors. We will look forward to seeing you again in the morning?”/quote]
I just have a hard time imagining if they are capable of this, then having a rough understanding (that is, having a library available to explain) of BDSM is not far of a stretch.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago I just have a hard time imagining if they are capable of this, then having a rough understanding (that is, having a library available to explain) of BDSM is not far of a stretch.
Well, as I (to be fair, only briefly) mentioned in my long-winded post, my point was more that their reaction was pretty understanding as it was, compared to an average person's reaction. So I would argue they do understand these nuances or at least are capable of navigating them to an extent that wouldn't be out of place for an intelligent sentient being (are the bots sentient is an even more complex question but that a whole another topic).

If they truly had no understanding at all, why elect to keep their footage private? Why not interfere? They initially wanted to, but changed their minds.

Point is, they seem to either have some inkling based on whatever files or data they have, even if they don't fully grasp all the details, or at least are keeping an open mind.

I know I made the comment earlier about how they needed to read the files, but it was more of a light-hearted ribbing, as clearly they do seem to have SOME idea, and probably just can't navigate the details, which isn't surprising, even we humans don't understand all the details.

Edit:
“Can you advise me on the way to free myself?"

Jeeves answered, “All you have to do is say your safe words, bondage bunny.”
You took it as teasing, which is a reasonable interpretation (I took it in a similar way), but it can also be interpreted as the AI simply being 100% 'logical' the way AI is traditionally depicted in fiction. Jeeves heard what they said to each other, and simply gave the most obvious answer based on their interpretation of events. It doesn't have to be an example of the AI understanding how humans tease each other, if this was a movie/show with the right delivery the same exchange could be turned into a joke about how 'dumb' the AI is and it not understanding the nuance of the question.
Last edited by BlissfulMisery 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic