Tale of an Archer (M+/F+ F+/F+ F/M m/f f/f), Chapter 38 - Aftermath and Epilogue - 11/24/2022 - Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Maddie and Jordan get settled in. Introducing the two Bots Hoseph and Goliath.Your references to the Old Testament are fitting. Further more we learn more about the Colony. Center part Was the Training Session of Maddie and Jordan was a very descriptive and nicely done. All in all the story evolves nicely, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A very well described hogtie. Plenty of detail. And all done with a back and forth between the main characters.

Great work.

Loving the bot names. Goliath for the giant, very well thought out. Biblical or not it's a fitting name.

Brilliant chapter, advancing the story nicely. Little details such as the name 'Magus' dropped in.

Looking forward to more, whenever you're ready :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn I step away for only 5 minutes and you’ve gone and added not one but two fantastic updates. This tale is going to delight and entertain the whole way. That’s so plainly obvious already. Keep it up [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is fun to see their voyage into bondage develop. They still have along way to go, which is good for us readers :P
Looking forward to what you will come up next. So far this has all been consensual, but I bet that will change too.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago I love those detailed descripttions.
The involvement of the bots are deftly done, I think, could've been awkward otherwise. Jeeves is - true to his name - a model of a butler!
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Jeeves like his namesake in British fiction, will have surprises for all.

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So Maddie and Jordan get settled in. Introducing the two Bots Hoseph and Goliath.Your references to the Old Testament are fitting. Further more we learn more about the Colony. Center part Was the Training Session of Maddie and Jordan was a very descriptive and nicely done. All in all the story evolves nicely, @GreyLord
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. The bots, including Jeeves play a big, if somewhat hidden, role in the future of Newhome. Maddie is learning her way and bringing Jordan along with her.

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago A very well described hogtie. Plenty of detail. And all done with a back and forth between the main characters.

Great work.

Loving the bot names. Goliath for the giant, very well thought out. Biblical or not it's a fitting name.

Brilliant chapter, advancing the story nicely. Little details such as the name 'Magus' dropped in.

Looking forward to more, whenever you're ready :D
I'm glad that you liked the hogtie and the bots, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. And yes, Magnus is intended to be an ancestor of Carl Johansson in the time of the Bandit Scout. More ancestors will appear as the story progresses. And, naturally, more TUGs.

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Damn I step away for only 5 minutes and you’ve gone and added not one but two fantastic updates. This tale is going to delight and entertain the whole way. That’s so plainly obvious already. Keep it up @GreyLord
Thanks for your wonderful comments, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. The next installment should be posted Sunday, EDT.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

These bots seem to be quite advanced, clearly able to pass a (spoken!) Turing test. That almost seems to good to be true. In a similar vein, Maddie seems to treat Jeeves like a human in her discussions. That poor AI will have to suffer a lot deciding when it will be breaking irs own laws as Maddie seems eager to find its limits. Especially as it did not deny it had bondage knowledge.

Also, Jordan dodged the question when Maddie asked whether he had been practising. That seems a bit omnious.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago These bots seem to be quite advanced, clearly able to pass a (spoken!) Turing test. That almost seems to good to be true. In a similar vein, Maddie seems to treat Jeeves like a human in her discussions. That poor AI will have to suffer a lot deciding when it will be breaking irs own laws as Maddie seems eager to find its limits. Especially as it did not deny it had bondage knowledge.

Also, Jordan dodged the question when Maddie asked whether he had been practising. That seems a bit omnious.
Thank you, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], for your excellent comments. As you know, Alan Turing proposed his test for computer intelligence in 1950. Since then, there have been breakthroughs in computer technology and artificial intelligence programming. AI languages such as Prolog make exhaustive use of logic and neural nets try to simulate the way in which a brain works. It was demonstrated that a computer could play chess at a grand masters' level in 1997. It seems likely, to me at least, that a computer will pass the Turing test this century.

In the Bandit Scout, the Argonaut leaves Earth on Jan. 15, 2205. Surely, great advances in all technologies will have occurred by then. Of course, passing a Turing test and being sentient are different things. But, come the Singularity, what is not possible? Having a space ship with a drive that can maintain an acceleration of the magnitude, 1g, might be more unlikely that my proposed advances in AI.

Maybe Maddie wasn't too serious with her question about Jordan practicing. It could be that he took a look at a bondage video in their archives.
Spy Task Force Completed
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey, just wanted to say I am enjoying the story. The world is interesting, there is enough intrigue to keep the mystery going.

Kind of interesting how the characters don't seem to mind that there is an AI spying on their every move. I guess views/norms on privacy are different in the future.

Frankly with the hints dropped so far I suspect Maddie and Jordan are part of some kind of social experiment relating to bondage. You noted strings being pulled behind the scenes by Fred, and other things are suspicious, sometimes too convenient. Jeeves seems far too knowledgeable about the subject, and far too cagey about it.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey, just wanted to say I am enjoying the story. The world is interesting, there is enough intrigue to keep the mystery going.

Kind of interesting how the characters don't seem to mind that there is an AI spying on their every move. I guess views/norms on privacy are different in the future.

Frankly with the hints dropped so far I suspect Maddie and Jordan are part of some kind of social experiment relating to bondage. You noted strings being pulled behind the scenes by Fred, and other things are suspicious, sometimes too convenient. Jeeves seems far too knowledgeable about the subject, and far too cagey about it.
Thank you for commenting, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention], and welcome to this site. I am glad you are finding some intrigue. My intent was to have a story that would be interesting in its own right but a fertile field for TUGs. You have a good point about privacy. But it not as if Alexa, our smartphones, and our smart TV's don't report our every move to our corporate overlords.

Yes, Fred is the master manipulator. But I am not devious enough to hatch deep hidden schemes.

Again, welcome. The next chapter will be posted in minutes.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

-----

Dear Readers, so far, our story has been about setting up the background for the tale. Next, there will be some sad trauma followed by the red meat of this account.

Please enjoy Archer Products is Open.

-----

Chapter 4 - Archer Products is Open (M/F)
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

Thanks to work performed by the bots, it did not take many days before their facility began to take shape. The front part would be a showroom for customers with cases and racks to display their wares. The larger rear part was the workshop where Jordan would manufacture their wares. Already, Jordan was starting to take the afternoons to begin his construction of such things like cabinets, tools, ornamentals, and furniture, to name a few.

A week after their arrival, Jordan had close to fifty items to display. These would not be for sale but for customers to see and feel, hopefully, to generate orders. Maddie kept her attention on getting the shop ready for customers and finishing the organization of the workshop, including her office. She was eager to finish that chore and get started on her primary task, managing the software of all of their machines. She was incredibly anxious to study the bots.

Academically, Maddie was that rare jewel, a student who excelled on both the theoretical and practical side of things. She had mastered the unification of relativity and quantum mechanics, she lived and breathed quantum computing, but she loved seeing machines use these things. Their bots were not state-of-the-art. They were actually beyond anything that she had seen or studied at MIT. Soon she would be able to spend most of her days in her soundproofed office surrounded by monitors and computers with access to all of their bots and machines plus more with wider Colony networks.

It quickly became their habit to arrive at their shop just as the Colony began to stir. One morning, they left the shop to visit the Colony Bank in their second week on Newhome. The manager welcomed them and told them that Magnus had things set up for their approval. They review the contracts with Magnus and the Colony, their line of credit, and their cash flow projections. Everything appeared to be straightforward and was as they expected. It was clear that Magnus was a very respected man in the Colony.

With their bank account open, they return to their shop and decide there is nothing further to do for the showroom except to add items for display as they became available. With Goliath's help, Jordan erects a sign announcing 'Archer Products' to anyone passing by in front of their shop. Of course, everyone in the Colony knew of their progress from the Colony news network. But the sign made it formal. They were in business. As the morning passed, occasional customers dropped in and were greeted by Jordan, Maddie, or possibly both. Maddie took over the shop in the afternoon so that Jordan could pursue his manufacturing activities.

Jordan sent the bots on a scouting expedition aided by satellite photo maps of the area. Soon, they would need more wood for raw material. Even though the photo maps allowed them to view surface conditions in great detail, an up-close and personal look was necessary before any trees were cut.

Midafternoon, Maddie locked the front of the store and turned off the lights in the showroom. Coming to the workshop area, she said, “Jordan, we have reached a milestone. The shop was open. We have customers who have placed orders. Your workshop is usable. You are making things. Now it is time for us to have a small personal celebration. Come and look at my office to be.

Jordan said, "I didn't think it would be ready for another day," as he walked beside his wife to the back of their facility.

“It isn't," Maddie said as they caught sight of the back corner, "but, as you can see, it is framed."

“Well, it is nice to know that it is on schedule."

Maddie led Jordan up to a table she had positioned earlier next to what would be a wall of her office. Now it was framed 2×4s. She opened a box she had placed on the table, and Jordan saw it was full of coils of rope, gags, and other toys that they had been using recently. Jordan knew then just what Maddie had on her mind.

With a grin, she said, "I don't think that there is an end to how you can tie me to this framing. What does this suggest to you?"

“Maddie, you know that I am fond of tying your hands behind your back. I see other possibilities here that could be fun for me. And from what I have learned about you since we landed, it makes me pretty certain that you will be happy with them. For example, any one of the upright 2×4s would serve as a bondage post."

“You are right, as usual. I will just back up to one of these posts and see what you come up with to get us started," Maddie said as she took the few steps needed. Maddie was wearing shorts and a tank top. On her feet were strappy sandals. Her sand-colored shorts rode low below her navel and high enough at the bottom to occasionally show some of her rear cheeks. The tank top was a bright orange color and was elastic enough that no bra was needed. The material covered Maddie's breasts but showed their form very well. Now that Maddie was starting to feel some arousal from the anticipation of what was to come. The tank top showed her nipples without requiring any of Jordan's imagination.

Maddie placed her butt and back against the 2×4 and laced her fingers together behind her head. "This should make it easy for you to securely attach me to this post. What do you think?"

"I think it is fantastic that you are so helpful, as usual," Jordan replied.

Perhaps it should be noted that the narrow edge of the 2×4 was against Maddie's back. "So many decisions to make, Maddie. Do I start at the top and work down or at the bottom and work up? No, neither. I will start in the middle and work up." Jordan picked up one of the longer coils, shook it out, and doubled it. He took the bight and passed it around her hips and the post and made a noose that he used to pull Maddie’s butt tight to the 2×4. After making another loop around Maddie's hips and the post with the double strands, he tied it off behind the 2×4.

Maddie held her position, "You have my rump secured to the post. I don't think that would be too effective by itself. Do you have more planned?" Maddie enjoyed seeing Jordan work out the process of tying her up in a new way that he hadn't planned in advance.

“Oh yes, I do," Jordan replied. After petting her butt, he lifted the rope from the knot behind the post. His right-hand finger held it at the level of her navel. He used his right hand to keep the rope in that position. His left hand fed the rope around her waist and belly, going back to the hand behind the post, and made a hitch. Now he reversed direction and looped around Maddie's stomach again. Making another hitch, he paused to adjust the rope, tightening it. Then he could lift the rope higher to repeat the process looping around her again just under her breasts. And then, once more, winding the rope just over the top of her breasts.

He asked, “I have used most of that rope. Does it feel more secure now? There is one thing about it that I don’t like. The rope bands around your belly hide your navel. I like to be able to see your navel.”

“Oh yes, it is a good start. Sorry about my navel. But I can’t move it. What is next?”

“I wouldn’t want you to be able to hit me when I come close to you. Hold your left arm straight out to your left, please.”

She did and found that her forearm crossed the next upright post to her left. Jordan lashed the forearm to the 2×4 and cinched it. Then he had an idea. "Even though I have cinched your arm tight, you still might work it loose given time. Let's see if this fixes the problem."

He did a single column tie at her wrist and tied the rope to the next post over with a makeshift pulley. He pulled it tight, so there was some tension pulling on her arm. "Now, we will do the same thing with your right arm." When he finished with her right arm, he stood in front of her and held her face, giving her a long, slow kiss.

Maddie slowly and carefully lifted her knee until it was snug in his crotch during the kiss. Jordan observed, "You are pointing out to me that you still have a lot of freedom and could have hurt me if you had wanted to do so. I am happy that you did not so want. Excuse me while I fix this problem."

Squatting down to Maddie's left side, Jordan pulled her left leg to the left until her ankle crossed the first upright post on that side. It took a good stretch for her to get her leg that far to the left. But, hearing no complaint, he lashed her ankle to the post. Up higher, her forearm was bound to the same 2×4.

Maddie cautiously lifted her right knee, which took her remaining free foot off of the ground. All of her weight was now supported by the ropes around her. "Jordan, if you are going to keep my leg symmetrical, you should do so fast. The rope on my left ankle gives a little added support. If my right foot is off of the floor, lashing it to the post will let it help support me a little bit as well."

Jordan rushed and lashed her right ankle to the post to her right. Continuing to move fast, he attached the middle of a rope to the bands of rope covering Maddie's navel. This was to be a crotch rope. Pulling down on it, Jordan exposed her navel as he threaded the two strands of rope between her legs under her shorts. He twisted the strands to keep them from separating and split them around the 2×4. Next, Jordan threw the ends of the rope over the joist above Maddie. It wasn't smooth like a pulley. But by lifting the ropes from her crotch while pulling down on the ends tossed over the joist, he used the crotch rope to reduce the force required by the other ropes to support her. Fortunately, her shorts provided padding between her legs for the crotch rope. Maddie found that spreading her legs this way had opened her vagina, and the crotch rope pressed her shorts against her clit in a most exciting manner.

She told him, "You do know that you are giving me some very explicit stimulation? This could get really interesting very fast. Before that happens, can I break our scene and tell you something serious before we go further."

“Maddie, you know that you can. You like telling me things while you are tied up and helpless, don't you? What do you want to talk about?"

“Our bots and this room. There is a connection between these subjects. I am not set up with all of my analytical tools yet. But I have already started looking at Joseph's and Goliath's programming. When we left Earth, I was familiar with all of the codes that were in bots then or that were planned for many years ahead. There is a section of code in our bots that I am not familiar with. So far, I have not been able to understand it. When this room is finished, and I have all of my analytical tools at hand, I will have a better chance of making sense of it. Quantum programming uses the quantum phenomenon known as entanglement, discovered in the 20th century. But even now, it is not completely understood. There is a possibility of unforeseen consequences. Maybe it's not important, but I thought you should know."

“You sure picked an interesting environment to tell me this,” Jordan replied.

She continued, "Yes because I have a point to make. I am intelligent and sentient. But I love you, and I find pleasure and fulfillment in submitting to you. Bots have various degrees of intelligence. Joseph and Goliath are as smart, or smarter, than any bot that I have seen or studied. But they are not sentient. At least not yet. I have started wondering if there is something in this mystery code that would let them cross the line and become sentient. The quantum coding is too complex for me to guess more now."

“Jordan, that is what I needed to say. I hope my serious talk has not turned you off of my carnal wishes. If it has, I will understand. We can take our scene up later."

“Maddie, I cannot separate your carnal nature from the rest of you. You are one package, and I love it. I will think about what you have told me but later. I take it that you would like to continue?"

She answered, “You know that I do.”

Jordan responded, "Then when you get where you can talk again, you will have to explain more of this to me." Jordan began stuffing a bandanna into her mouth. At first, Maddie tried to continue talking but quickly decided to let things take their course. Jordan threaded a thin rope between her teeth and against the packing when her mouth was filled. He wound it behind her head and the post. Looping it repeatedly, Jordan ensured that the bandanna would stay in Maddie's mouth and that her head was welded to the 2×4.

“I can't move my tongue at all," Maddie thought. "It is a good thing that I trust Jordan. If I didn't, I would be in a lot of trouble right now. I believe that this is what is meant by being up the well-known tributary without a visible means of locomotion. Until he does something, I will just have to wonder. But unless he starts cutting off my clothes, there isn't a lot left for him to do."

Jordan was not privy to those thoughts and continued with what he would do next. Folding a long bandanna into a strip, he blindfolded Maddie, tying the blindfold behind the post, adding even more to her immobility.

She thought, "I am stuck on my wall. This is as helpless as any hogtie I have seen or endured. This predicament may put me pretty close to Lou's Ride."

Jordan interrupted her thinking, "Give me your signal to say if you are alright or not."

She responded with a weak, “mmmph, mmmph.”

“Do you want me to stop now?”

She answered, “mmmph.”

“Then what do you want me to do with you? Oh, excuse me. That doesn't have a yes or no answer. I'm going to pull up a chair and sit for a spell, just enjoying the vision of you. It does improve things now that your navel is visible. I should have removed your tank top before we started. I am sure that you wouldn't begrudge me that scenic generosity."

Jordan gently pulled on the tank top and found that the rope loops above her breast had just a small grip on the material. He had it pulled free and down over her breasts in a moment. He tucked most of the front of the tank top under the loops below her breasts.

Maddie was squirming and adding excitement to her already very sensitive nerve endings with small movements on her crotch rope. She really wanted him to do something interesting with her tits. Couldn't he see that! But no, he sat down, although she could only surmise his actions by sounds, or lack of them. "Jordan thinks that each bondage session must be tighter and more restrictive than the last. He also thinks I want to be tied up without him playing with my body for a long time. Wrong, at least this time. Somehow, I have to let him know, without embarrassing him, that I welcome his use of my body while I am tied up. It only makes being tied up better. My nipples are getting hard. And I am getting that tingling sensation between my legs. Okay, my body likes what is happening now." Maddie slowly hunched her hips forward, then back. "That's more than a tingle now. Soon, this orgasm will be cresting. Still, it would be nice if he was sucking on one tit and squeezing the other. Is Jordan watching me? I can't hold back." Out loud quietly, "mmmppppph."

The crotch rope had buried the fabric of her shorts in her vagina. She didn't know how long she had been hanging on this wall. It seemed like a long time. The ropes were starting to be uncomfortable. A touch on her shoulder made her try to jerk. But she couldn't because she was tied much too thoroughly for that. Jordan removed the blindfold and unwrapped the gag. When they talked about this later, she would request that this gag be used only for short times. The rope through her teeth pressed the corners of her mouth too hard. He released one leg and eased her leg down until she was standing on it. The relief that gave her was welcomed. Soon, her other leg was on the floor as well.

He held water to her lips, and she drank thirstily. She tried to speak, "That was unforgettable, Jordan. You have become a master at this. But I will admit that this scene took the starch out of me. I feel weak as a kitten. Were you with me the whole time?"

He answered, "Yes, most of the time sitting right in front of you. I went into your office for a few minutes, but you were always within my sight and sound. Did I overdo things this time?"

He was unwinding the rope from her torso as they talked. She answered, "No. Yes. Maybe. Yes can't be right because I've just had three magnificent orgasms. But no isn't completely right either. I spent a lot of my time wishing that you were playing with my body. The crotch rope was doing a fine job on my cunt, but I sure could have used you working on my tits. We can talk about this more later after I have processed it."

Everything was free now except her arms which were still held out to either side. Jordan put his hands on her waist and slowly ran his fingers up her sides and over her ribcage. She tried to jerk once again, and this time, she was very successful at it. Jordan put his hands flat on her ribs while he kissed her. There was no hesitation in her response. Continuing the kiss, he moved his hands up to her armpits and briefly tickled there. Maddie shook her head vehemently and said, "No, no, no. that tickles."

Jordan stopped tickling and answered, "What would you have done if I had done that while you were completely rigged up?"

“I would have hummed, ‘Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph.’”

He said, "Good to know that you remember that option. Let's get you completely down from this wall." He soon had all of the rope off of Maddie. Then he surprised her again by pulling her tank top over her head and off her arms. He turned her back to him, pulled her arms behind her back, and tied her wrists in a two-column tie.

She said, "Goodness, Master, I thought you had played enough today. I certainly won't be the one to stop you from doing more." She thought, "Here, I have had three great orgasms, and poor Jordan hasn't had any. I may be tired from this bondage session, but I will do my best to help him out. I'm not that tired!"

Jordan had already started tying her elbows while she was thinking. This time, he pushed them until they touched. Maddie said, “I have never had them touching before. This is a day of firsts.”

Jordan reached around her, opened her shorts, and dropped them to the floor. Maddie stepped out of them. "Okay," she said, "I am naked as a jaybird, Master. What can I do for you now?"

“Walk into your office. I made a big soft pallet there for us.”

Maddie turned and led the way into the office-to-be. She went up to the pallet, saying, "You have a rope dangling down from the ceiling in the middle of the pallet. I would guess that you have some plans to use it on me." Of course, she was right. Soon she would be kneeling on the pallet with her arms pulled high in a strappado.

Jordan shed his clothing and guided Maddie onto the pallet. It was, indeed, very soft.

That night, Jordan was lying in bed propped up on pillows. His are was around Maddie, absent-mindedly fondling her breasts and thinking over the day. Maddie was thinking about the day as well. Jordan spoke first, "Maddie, I want to be sensitive to your needs, and I don't think I've got the right balance yet. Tying you to the wall the way I did might have been alright if I had been sensitive to how it tired you to hang like that. Of course, you couldn't just relax there. Your muscles were straining against the ropes as hard as they could. The gag was over the top as well. You still have some marks on the corners of your mouth. I am sorry about that."

“I don't want you to be sorry, Jordan. The marks will be gone soon. It did hurt, but I could have stopped it anytime that I wished. I have been thinking more about the BDSM side of things. I was thinking to the extent of using the flogger on myself a couple of swats to see what it was like. Today has been instructive for me. I see now that I am not into the pain side of things although I will probably want to try a flogging at some point. I like being made helpless by you and then struggling against it. I also like sex while I am tied up. Equally, I like being tied up and being held by you. Look at me now. I have my hands behind my back, pretending that you have tied me. And I am delighted just to be held by you."

“Maddie, Maddie, you are a wonder. We will get this right for both of us. The truth is, I like all of the things that you mentioned. I don't have to have sessions like we had this afternoon. Seeing you hanging on that wall was exciting. But it was not something that I would crave. Goodnight, sweetheart. Tomorrow is another day."
Last edited by GreyLord 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a nice chapter, seeing Maddie and her husband at work: a wonderful bondage seen. So far everything seems going well, but there is something in the air: What Maddie tells Archer about the Codes in the bots. There must be more to it than meets the eye. To me, this chapter seems to the lull before storm breaks loose - but we will see :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

yet another chapter of rich detail! Lovely!
Also, if I am getting it right, those bots are not only superb quality, but even - dare I say? -mysteriously superb?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well yet another wonderfully detailed, enriching, exciting and bondage filled chapter. That as always runs rich with enjoyment. Cascades with the right amount of interaction and inventiveness. As always a pleasure to read [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part. It read quite easily.

Those bots still puzzle me: Why do they use quantum computing? How does Maddie know the entire code (which has to be very long and contains billions of parameters. The bigger question is who has access to them? Who can influence them? See through their eyes?

Any moment I expect this story to twist into a mess of bondage and violence but so far, the bots are the sole sign of that happening, save for maybe the scouting mission. Only, I suspect that bandits will not be the sole problem here.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
But it not as if Alexa, our smartphones, and our smart TV's don't report our every move to our corporate overlords.
Fair, but there is a reason many, including me, avoid/gripe about such things as much as possible.
welcome to this site
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Interesting (and as usual, detailed) tie in this chapter.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey,
But it not as if Alexa, our smartphones, and our smart TV's don't report our every move to our corporate overlords.
Fair, but there is a reason many, including me, avoid/gripe about such things as much as possible.
So you better join the 'bandits! - they have none of it! 8-)
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago So you better join the 'bandits! - they have none of it! 8-)
Don't know about that, based on what has been alluded to so far about the natives (going to get interesting once they get involved in the story), they like to tie pretty tight. Might be a bit of a culture shock, in more ways then one. :P
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago What a nice chapter, seeing Maddie and her husband at work: a wonderful bondage seen. So far everything seems going well, but there is something in the air: What Maddie tells Archer about the Codes in the bots. There must be more to it than meets the eye. To me, this chapter seems to the lull before storm breaks loose - but we will see :)
Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention], for your comments. We are building up to a traumatic event of a type that I have never written. The Codes: seeds for the fuuture. We have 400 years to catch up with the Bandit Scout and Lou.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago yet another chapter of rich detail! Lovely!
Also, if I am getting it right, those bots are not only superb quality, but even - dare I say? -mysteriously superb?
Hello [mention]Nainur[/mention], you do have it right. Sadly, technology manufacturing infrastructure cannot develop in time to give then the life span they should have. But they we will have major contributions in this tale and possible tales to follow. I wonder, would a kinky bot be interesting?
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago yet another chapter of rich detail! Lovely!
Hello [mention]Nainur[/mention], you do have it right. Sadly, technology manufacturing infrastructure cannot develop in time to give then the life span they should have. But they we will have major contributions in this tale and possible tales to follow. I wonder, would a kinky bot be interesting?
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Well yet another wonderfully detailed, enriching, exciting and bondage filled chapter. That as always runs rich with enjoyment. Cascades with the right amount of interaction and inventiveness. As always a pleasure to read @GreyLord
You are very kind with your comments, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. It makes me happy to know that some readers are enjoying my humble offering.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice part. It read quite easily. Look

Those bots still puzzle me: Why do they use quantum computing? How does Maddie know the entire code (which has to be very long and contains billions of parameters. The bigger question is who has access to them? Who can influence them? See through their eyes?

Any moment I expect this story to twist into a mess of bondage and violence but so far, the bots are the sole sign of that happening, save for maybe the scouting mission. Only, I suspect that bandits will not be the sole problem here.
Excellent points, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Today quantom entanglement offers hope for massively parallel computing.. I have extrapolated from that. To your biger question, they become smart (aware?) enough to control who can access them.

There is conflict ahead. I hope it will be controlled and the violence will be minimized. TÙGs, yes. After all, this is the site we are on. Soon, there will be some trauma and sadness ahead. Most of the main characters have yet to be introduced.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey ,
welcome to this site
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Interesting (and as usual, detailed) tie in this chapter.
Thank you so much [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. Comments such as your are the life's blood for the authors on this site. You are welcomed to gripe. 😎

More TUGs ahead naturally.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago ...
So you better join the 'bandits! - they have none of it! 8-)
I have thought of doing that myself.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago So you better join the 'bandits! - they have none of it! 8-)
Don't know about that, based on what has been alluded to so far about the natives (going to get interesting once they get involved in the story), they like to tie pretty tight. Might be a bit of a culture shock, in more ways then one. :P
Yes it would. But SF/ TUG readers are acclimated to that. See, for example John Norman's GOR stories.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic