The Ratchet Bunny (MF/F) - Ratchet Bunny & Epilogue

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Ratchet Bunny (MF/F) - Ratchet Bunny & Epilogue

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Stories like The Rope Bunny by @RopeBunny are all about... rope bunnies! OK, that's a joke, because her story, as interesting as it is to some of us, employs a different, and mind you much more unique, definition of the term "rope bunny." I mean those rope bunnies, the ones obsessed with being bound and gagged. They're favorite social media update wouldn't say "sleeping in" or "at the mall"; it would say "tied up and helpless." You can extend to other expressions: "tape lover," "cuff girl," etc. Some of them only love the one and hate the others while most enjoy all while having that clear favorite.

Then there's The Ratchet Bunny. Jenny Kristensen was always told by her friends that she was a rope bunny. She was content being bound and gagged and left for hours at a time without really being acknowledged much if at all beyond safety checks. There were bonus points if her favorite torments were thrown into the mix, though. Unless something more important was in the way, she would never say no to being tied up; best was when it was nonconsensual, or in the verbiage Jenny preferred, a kidnapping.

What you will find in this story: Normally, it's not good to give such spoilers, but I felt it was best to warn readers who might not be interested in such intense bondage. Jenny’s limits are going to be pushed as much as possible, and we’ll discover how brutal the bondage has to be before even she finds it unenjoyable… if that limit even exists.

This story will be in 7 installments:
  1. Cinched and Secured
  2. Ratchet Fish
  3. Her Marriage Bed
  4. Cuffed Up
  5. Ratchet Chair
  6. Zip It
  7. Ratchet Bunny
Installments will vary in length, but the same premise will follow throughout. There’s no plot to this tale; it’s just about the bondage in this one. I hope you have fun and enjoy the intensity as much as Jenny and her captors!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 4 months ago, edited 8 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Oooo! I'm very excited. I love a lot of these methods, so I'm looking forward do it!

Can I ask where you find super-thick zipties like that? Inquiring minds want to know!!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

This should be interesting. Can't wait to see what Jenny has in-store for her.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

ZiptieFanatic wrote: 6 months ago Can I ask where you find super-thick zipties like that? Inquiring minds want to know!!
I will explain when the time comes because Giovanni is wondering as well. :D

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Cinched and Secured

Jenny Danielle Kristensen Randaccio had several joys in her life: her sisters-in-law, her best friend now adopted sister, and her second best friend. After accepting their dream jobs of being motorsport engineers, in this case in Indiana, it was a bit isolated for the young couple and their baby boy. That all changed, though, when Lauren Krzyczynski, the “second best friend,” moved to Indiana as well.

Jenny and Lauren first met during the former’s freshman year of college as a result of the school sports programs. Despite Lauren being a sophomore then, they instantly took a liking to each other. They were in each other’s bridal parties, and they were even the godmothers of the other’s child.

Lauren had an interesting collection of TUG toys she had accumulated over the years, and today the former collegiate runner Jenny was getting to see it all first-hand without any limitations due to travel issues. All that time, Lauren had held back her most extreme toys during the one visit that Jenny made to Minnesota because the runner was putting TUGs aside to always be available should her baby need her.

Jenny sat in her seat with tons of excitement. Lauren had just moved the week before and was now settled enough to take a night away from her husband and two children. The runner could barely focus on her work because there was something different about being tied up by Lauren as opposed to her other friends. Her solid red kerchief bandana held back her hair that was also in a standard braid held by a pink ponytail; she wore brown trainers and a pink t-shirt. Underneath, a pink sports bra and brown panties were her underwear.

It was a long way from the shop in which she had cut her teeth; here at her new job she spent about half her day on computers and the other half was spent doing tasks she could safely do while her baby boy safely remained in her private office. Here, she did the job of which she had fantasized as a child. But those fantasies paled in strength compared to her love of being bound and gagged.

Sometimes, especially since she was done breastfeeding, once baby Lorenzo went to bed for the night, sometimes Jenny would simply ask her husband, Giovanni, to just tie her up and ignore her for the night while he did other things. Only when the game was a precursor or successor to marital relations would she allow the game to be dirty; she didn’t know what Lauren had in mind for their game tonight though.

Lauren sat at her own desk with a baby in her lap. Ripped black jeans, a bright blue and black plaid long sleeve button up shirt, and a bright blue kerchief bandana were the outfit of the young girl. Her job allowed her to work from home full time, and she didn’t care if the wailing of her littles dragged her away. This was her life, and she loved every moment of it. Here in Indiana, she was looking forward to once again playing with one of her best friends in the carefree way of their college days.

But then the time came.

“It’s so good to see you!” Jenny jumped into Lauren’s arms when she arrived that night.
“Haha! Look at her go!” Giovanni laughed at their interaction.

At 5’10”, Lauren was only one inch shorter than Giovanni, never mind nine inches taller than Jenny. The little girl tightly embraced her friend and was embraced back; Jenny never noticed the massive bag slung across Lauren’s shoulders. Instead, the little Gangsta Princess was full of joy to see the big Gangsta Mom once again, and Jenny even gave her a massive kiss on the cheek before she was put down.

“Come on! Sit down on the sofa. My home is your home,” Jenny dragged her friend along.
“Aren’t you wondering what’s in the bag?” Lauren teased her friend.
“Oh, the bag! Well, it’s going to be a surprise, I hope,” Jenny said thoughtfully.
“Wouldn’t have it any other way, would you?”
“Nope!” Jenny looked at her pink ankle socks and sneakers, “Not with friends like you!”

Jenny would cuddle with a girlfriend as well as her parents or her husband even at 26 years old now. She squeezed up against Lauren, and the mother instinctively put her arm around the girl who was now her friend of 7 years! Without any words spoken, Lauren opened the recliner of the sofa, and Jenny squeezed in so that they were fitting perfectly together. Until now, Lauren didn’t realize how much she missed the little Gangsta Princess.

“I made an apple crisp,” Jenny quietly spoke in her friend’s ear knowing it was Lauren’s favorite.
“Thank you for thinking of me,” Lauren clamped her free hand over her friend’s mouth.
“MMMMM!” Jenny tried to squirm in the powerful grip.
“I’m sorry, Jenny, but this is a kidnapping,” Lauren crushed Jenny against her own body.
“MMM! Eh -e -o!” the captive tried in vain to escape.
“The only way you’re eating that apple crisp is if I feed it to you.”

The blue rubber ball with a handkerchief through its holes was only Jenny’s first gag of the night. Lauren wasn’t too strict with gag; instead she was strict with the bondage. Gangsta Mom was introducing a new kind of bondage to her friend: cinch straps. Those were extremely strict.

The velcro straps were used in excess. Jenny’s wrists, forearms, and elbows were bound with red ones; her lower legs were bound in five places, and her thighs were bound in four. Much longer strips wrapped around her waist and either side of her breasts. Those strips around her breasts were 8 feet long, and Lauren wrapped them each multiple times before pulling them tight and making Jenny’s boobs pop out.

“Eeep!” squeaked the helpless little Gangsta Princess when the cinches were secured.
“You always were the cutest while bound and gagged, Jenn,” Lauren clutched her friend like a teddy bear.
“Mmmmm!” her eyes begged for mercy.
“Don't force me to blindfold you,” threatened the captor.
“Hmmmph!” the captive stomped her feet.
“I have something for you! That gag was just the start.”

Lauren unknotted the gag already, but she clamped a hand over Jenny’s mouth as soon as the gag came out. The rubber ball might not be done yet, but Lauren wanted to eat the dessert Jenny had made. The small girl writhed uselessly in her friend's arms, but then Lauren let go after hearing enough of the adorable squeaks.

“What are you doing this time?” Jenny asked while she fought the bonds.
“Just making my friend happy,” Lauren stood the captive up.
“I’d say she's doing pretty well,” Giovanni smiled at the two of them.
“So, Jenny, ever do it while tied up?” the softball player asked so boldly.
“Never!” Jenny hopped towards the table, “It's gross!”
“It feels soooo wrong!” Giovanni agreed, “Giovanna is completely right!”

Lauren didn’t know what to say about that, but she couldn’t disrespect her friend and her friend’s husband when they clearly had strong convictions about the matter. If anything, her respect for the duo grew, and she decided to let the topic go completely. She sat Jenny down at the table and took a seat next to her captive; Giovanni gave them each a bowl of the warm dessert. So many times Lauren had done just this with Jenny: kidnapped her and fed her.

As they ate, Lauren intentionally made sure Jenny got most of the topping from the two bowls as she knew it was Jenny’s favorite part. Jenny didn’t even notice this tiny act of kindness because she was lost in the magic of being tied up and helpless and enjoying the presence of her friend. Giovanni, also enjoying the moment, secretly took a photo of the two in their bliss.

Lauren couldn’t let certain things go, and after so many years of friendship she felt comfortable removing Jenny’s scrunchie. She began to untwirl the braid and fluffed her friend’s hair with tender care. Jenny instinctively shook her head.

“What are you doing to me?!” the Gangsta Princess instinctively squirmed.
“Just admiring your God-given beauty,” Lauren spoke calmly.
“Oh, all right,” Jenny blushed and smiled at her friend, “What do you think?”
“Scandinavian hair isn’t too full, but it’s so beautiful when it’s all out.”
“Your hair looks wonderful today too, Lauren,” the small girl bounced with joy.
“Thank you very much.”

Lauren picked up the captive with ease and carried her back to the sofa. Jenny was quickly becoming a fan of the cinch straps that bound her so effectively. It was a fun and rigid bondage that took no effort for the actual kidnapping portion. However, a less fun object now emerged from Lauren's bag.

“Is that a head harness?!”
“Yes, it is, and it and its partner the posture collar will look great on you!”
“Gianni, do something!” Jenny squealed in a shrill voice.
“I’m going to enjoy this round,” he laughed as he sat down.
“Open wide, now, so we can do this,” Lauren cackled when she pinched Jenny’s nose.

Jenny tried to shake off the hand that smothered her. Even if the breathless sensation excited her, she resisted her friend's quest to put the harness on her. After a minute or so, she couldn't hold her breath any longer and gasped for air. Immediately, the gag filled Jenny’s mouth, and Lauren pulled the first buckle shut to keep the gag where it belonged.

Jenny waited patiently and let out some loud groans while Lauren tightened the other buckles in an almost professional manner. The gag was going nowhere, but she was still wondering how a collar was going to go on her when she was nearly a foot shorter than Lauren and naturally as a result had a much narrower neck!

She couldn’t do much but watch Lauren pick through the bag, but she recalled one conversation she had with her sister about getting collared by Lauren. That’s when Jenny realized that Lauren had a second collar to use on her smaller friends, and sure enough that is what arose from the bag of tricks! Sensing a massive adventure lying before her, Jenny took advantage of her captor’s distraction and began hopping away.

“Giovanni, be a champ and grab that naughty girl for me, would you?”
“Oh, all right,” he casually followed Jenny into their bedroom.

Jenny had other plans for things. With her flexibility, she shut the bedroom door, and then she also shut the bathroom door! She had almost locked the door when Giovanni barged into her and knocked her down with a squeak of despair. Fortunately, Jenny balanced against the counter to prevent any genuine injury to herself.

“MMMM!” Jenny protested when Giovanni grabbed her.
“Come on, hot stuff. Let’s go!” he swatted her on the butt to force her to hop.
“-anni -ihola –aria -anhadthio! How hare -ou!” Jenny protested despite evident happiness in her eyes.
“Oh, go along! Take your kidnapping like an adult!”

Jenny looked to be sure that Lauren couldn’t see her and gave Giovanni a gagged kiss on the cheek before hopping toward her kidnapper. Perhaps she liked being tied up too much, but Giovanni didn’t worry about it. It was a pleasure to be witness to the bundle of cuteness that she became when she was tied up.

“Now, stay put!” Lauren said menacingly and pulled Jenny back onto the sofa.
“HMMM!” Jenny wailed as the collar was put around her neck.
“That’s my beautiful friend the Gangsta Princess.”

Lauren secured the latest portion of Jenny’s captivity and leaned back to admire her dirty work. Jenny was indeed looking as adorable as ever, but more importantly Lauren could see that Jenny was happy. A natural people pleasure like the Gangsta Mom reveled in the happiness of her friends and family.

It was now the captive realized that Jenny realized that she couldn't move her head much at all on account of the collar. A squeal of surprise emanated from her, but her eyes grew wide with excitement while her motions became rapid and random. Being a rope bunny had its benefits. No longer could she contort her body to see all of her bonds.

Despite her struggles, her efforts were revealing that her velcro prison gave no chance for her to escape. She was stuck, and that made her even happier. She could squirm and scream all night and never go anywhere. Another rush of excitement filled her so that she thought she might float away from it.

“EEK!” she shrieked when Lauren roughly dragged her over and onto her stomach.
SMACK!
“OWWW! Hon’h -o thah!”
“I’ve heard you love this though.”
“Nah -ow!” Jenny squirmed off her friend’s lap and onto the floor.

At the moment, the rope bunny merely wanted to revel in her new imprisonment. She had never been bound like this before, and she thrashed about on the floor trying to study every detail of what had been done to her. It was strangely exciting, and despite her best efforts she found she couldn’t move her arms at all, and her legs were like one unit. It was perfect.

Jenny took several deep breaths and struggled uselessly against the head harness and collar that combined to secure her head and neck. A loud wail emanated from her when Lauren pulled her back up onto her lap, and some drool poured off the gag. Lauren seemed to give Jenny a break, but it was only brief. Instead, a short cinch was run between her elbows and ankles and was pulled until she was forced into a perpetual curve. It was brutal and perfect for a flexible girl such as herself, and she thought she would burst from excitement. Rarely did she get put into anything so rough by Giovanni.

“Here we go, girl!” Lauren adjusted the waist strap to be tighter.

The strong arch gave Lauren easy access to Jenny’s breasts, and Lauren tightened those cinches as well. More groans came from Jenny when this happened, and she started panting more heavily. How much more did Lauren have in mind for her? She braced herself for the spanks that were unavoidable.

SMACK!
“You have such a tight ass, Jenn; makes it more fun to spank,” Giovanni laughed.
SMACK!
“GMMMMM!” Jenny wailed loudly but loved it.
SMACK!
“HMMMM!” cried the girl again.
“Look at you, Gangsta Princess, just loving it,” teased Lauren in her own caring way.
SMACK!
“Owwwww!” she tried to turn her head but was stopped by the collar.
“You are quite problematic.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!, Lauren alternated cheeks.
“Ohhhhhh! MMMMMMMMM!” drool flooded from the ball now.

“Well, that’s enough cinch fun, at least for now,” Lauren declared.

That’s enough for now?! Why? What else did Lauren plan to do to Jenny? How much more did she think Jenny could she take?!

ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Wooow! I love this story so far. Great writing and I love the binding methods ♥️
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Can't wait to see what's next! Keep it up!
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

That was brilliant, good descriptions of the bondage and subsequent play.

Velcro ties aren't something I've ever written in, but they sound fun. Nice and tight which of course is key here, plus a good head harness of course :lol:

Great work.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

ZiptieFanatic wrote: 6 months ago Wooow! I love this story so far. Great writing and I love the binding methods ♥️
Jenny has no clue just how crazy things will get.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 5 months ago Can't wait to see what's next! Keep it up!
I think Jenny would agree.
RopeBunny wrote: 5 months ago That was brilliant, good descriptions of the bondage and subsequent play.

Velcro ties aren't something I've ever written in, but they sound fun. Nice and tight which of course is key here, plus a good head harness of course :lol:

Great work.
I actually discovered the velcro straps by complete accident. The binding's aren't the only surprises in store.

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Ratchet Fish

“This is only just beginning for you,” Lauren laughed and pulled the first toy out of her bag.
“Wow, Lauren, what do you have there?” Giovanni’s engineering side took over.
“The ultimate giver of pain and delight,” cackled the captor, “Watch!”

Jenny squirmed on the ground with the posture collar continuing to restrain all of her head motions. Only by feel did she know that the long cinches that pinioned her arms and torso had been removed. Now, one-by-one, each bond along her legs and arms was replaced with a fabric strap of some kind, and she felt a metal buckle of some kind with them. Then, Lauren began carefully pulling on each of them, and they tightened down with a clicking noise until they gently squeezed. Ratchet straps.

Lauren wrapped a green strap around Jenny’s body below the breasts three times, and then she adjusted it until the cam was centered behind Jenny’s back. She fed the strap through the cam and then pulled it snug. Gently, she increased the force until it started to click, and then she yanked it tight with some harsh clicks.

“Yow!” Jenny watched her boobs push out, “Wha- on earth!”
“Neat! I like this!” Giovanni studied how her breasts pushed out and squeezed one.
“Mmmmm! Hahaha!” she pulled back, “Naw aw awwww!”
“I’m not done ratcheting her up,” Lauren laughed at their interaction.
“I can't wait! Do your stuff!” Giovanni took a seat.
“Remember…. my captive!”

Lauren added a ratchet strap above Jenny’s breasts and one at her waist. On the latter, she used a much longer strap so that she could pass it over Jenny’s crotch as well. When it was all tightened, Jenny’s firm breasts stood out like a skyscraper amidst houses, and her crotch was quite sensitive.

“How are you?” Lauren clicked the crotch strap another notch.
“Hmmmm!” Jenny wailed at the stimulation and thrashed on the floor.

With the first strap, it felt like Jenny was getting switched to something more comfortable. When the second strap went below her elbows, she knew it wasn’t going to be easy. But when the third strap bound her arms above her elbows, she realized that trouble was on the horizon. While the cinches were simpler and left her rigid, these were tighter and dug into her body more, and that wasn’t a bad thing in her mind.

The leg ratchets left her feeling bound up like a lump of meat. The slaughterhouse imagery was a nightmare to most, but for a rope bunny it was like a candy store. Having her legs so brutally stuck together was when Jenny was her happiest with TUGS. No matter the method, the binding of her legs was when Jenny felt she was truly kidnapped because she could no longer run away.

The ratchets that crushed her chest were almost essential because there was no telling how she might use her arms to otherwise ward off her captors. Everytime she tried to move her arms, an effect of the ratchets stymied her efforts. The ratchets held her arms firm, the struggle instead thrusted her breasts further out from her torso, or she pulled on the crotch ratchet.

“You like that, huh?” Lauren taunted her.
SMACK!
“GMMMM!” Jenny wailed at the beloved pain.
“Mischievous little thing!”
SMACK!
“Owie!”

Being unable to resist the torture her friend was delivering had its own effect. Her heart rate would hasten in these moments, and soon she would start sweating. When she would trend this way, the following actions decided whether she went toward happiness, subspace, or orgasm. It was always a surprise because Giovanni and her TUG buddies basically had free reign to grab her and do whatever they wished so long as they didn’t cause any problems like making her miss a deadline or soiling herself.

Lauren paused her torture, at Giovanni’s request, in order to not only give Jenny a break but in order to put the girl’s braid back in place. The gag came out of her mouth, but the posture collar remained in place. All Jenny did was pant and take deep breaths with a mix of a grimace and a grin, a grinace, on her face. As soon as the braid was secured with the scrunchie, the gag went back into Jenny’s mouth.

“Mmmm,” Jenny had been happy to not be drooling.
“There are padlocks in my bag if you’d like to up the intensity,” Lauren pointed.
“Huh?! No!” the captive started squirming mightily.
“These?” Giovanni held up one of them, “Why not?”
“-on’h -o ih!” came a loud cry from the helpless victim.
SMACK!
“Stop being such a naughty Gangsta Princess!”

Jenny was helpless once the gag and the collar were padlocked into place. Lauren kept up the spanking, and she added hair pulling to it. Giovanni seemed to be putting her up to everything, so Jenny knew the goal of the torture was first going to be subspace. How much better, Jenny thought, the world would be if every man put as much effort into understanding their wife’s happiness and genuinely wanting to share in it.

Jenny didn’t enjoy the hair pulling beyond a hair hogtie and a well-timed yank or two, and she was grateful that Giovanni told Lauren to stop doing it. But that instead meant the spanking was intensified. After the tenth spank, Lauren ceased for the time being.

CLICK! CLICK! the ratchet tightened to a vicious extent.

It was impossible to avoid now. Jenny’s every motion jerk on her crotch, and it was pushing her limits. In such a vicious bondage, Jenny either got to squirm and enjoy herself and entertain her captors while pushing herself toward orgasm, or she could keep getting tortured and pushed toward subspace because she wasn’t entertaining enough and orgasm anyway. There was no choice though.

SMACK!
“MMMM!” Jenny groaned and drooled even more onto the carpet.
“Just imagine what’ll happen to you after your trial!” sneered her friend.
“Hmmmm?” Jenny felt a strap work around her crotch, elbows, and ankles and gulped.
CLICK! CLICK!
“Ha ha! Here it comes,” Lauren smiled.
CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!
“AUGH! -anni! Hel- -e!”

Another arching hogtie was Jenny’s destination, and with it more torque on that crotch strap. She had been pushed too far. Drool poured off Jenny’s mouth just before Giovanni gently squeezed her breasts. Her eyes widened, and she became frenetic.

“MMMMMMM!” she started thrashing about, and Giovanni started chuckling.
“You sent her over the edge finally.”
“Well, that's my specialty, but,” Lauren pet the kerchief head gently, “I don't know.”
“Hmmmmmmm…”
“Don't know what?” Giovanni watched his wife, “I might know.”
“I don't want to do anything Jenn doesn't enjoy. It's been, you know, so long since I could just jump in the Jeep and see her. We talked weekly or more during our pregnancies, but TUGs are much more about boundaries and stuff and… yeah…”
“I’m here, and right now you're pushing all the right buttons. Don't act like Jenny doesn't talk about her friends left and right. There are few people who truly grab her heart where she feels comfortable sharing things she wouldn't tell even her folks, and you're one. Now, let's enjoy the shrimp.”
“Heeeyyyyyyy!” squealed the captive.

Jenny the ratchet slave rocked around on the floor and continued to be unable to move her head. After that first orgasm, the feel of the straps and buckles pushed her further in that direction. Lauren had chosen the orgasm path, it seemed.

As a Gangsta Princess, Jenny felt obligated to give them the attitude that had earned her such a nickname and started squealing and squirming about much more actively than her prior, more calculated struggles. She preferred such things, but the ratchets limited her mobility to nearly nothing. It worked just fine for her, though, because a smile crept on both captor's faces.

“Jenny, you always have been an adorable, feisty, short, naughty, spirited, determined, fun, bandana-loving little Gangsta Princess!” Lauren laughed at her fight.
“Oof,” Jenny groaned at the crotch strap jerking on her.
“Now now, my little ratchet fish,” Lauren undid the hogtie, “Flop around and enjoy yourself.”
“Huh?” the captive shook uselessly against it.
“Do your cute Gangsta stuff, Jenn!”
“Mmmmmm!” Jenny rolled over and sat up, “Ugh!”

It was humiliating to see a cell phone camera looking at her, but the handsome face on the other side was warm and inviting. As embarrassing as this was, she had friends she knew would see it and either appreciate it like Lauren or cheer her on to escape it. Being a rope bunny, more often than not, was the better side of TUGs.

Twisting her body, Jenny tried to study her rigid bonds. The straps were so strict that she couldn't twist her body too far, and the posture collar kept her head looking forward. More drool poured off the gag even while she was silent. Her legs, on the other hand, afforded her the opportunity to visually study the vicious binding.

Shimmying legs did nothing; her legs didn't move. She already knew her arms were useless. Wiggling her feet didn't do much good. The best way to entertain her guest and husband was by escaping! But how?

“Mmph!” Jenny looked left and right.
“That flat red kerchief isn't as cute as the paisley ones,” Lauren said.
“Mmmmmm!” the proprietor took offense because it was possibly her favorite.

She scanned the room carefully. Of course, Lauren and Giovanni wouldn't help her out of this. The sofa would only be like diving in quicksand. No, she needed solids to be able to escape, but the sofa was her reliable way to stand up.

Slowly, Jenny began scooting towards the sofa. She had to roll onto her stomach, and then she had to take a deep breath and push herself up onto her knees. That was much more easily considered than actually done. Once she had done that, she flopped herself onto the sofa and then was able to stand up.

With a great attention to detail, Jenny scanned the room for anything sturdy. There were two things that immediately caught her attention, the entertainment center and the coat closet. The entertainment center was a bit low, so the door frame would have to work.

“Mmph!” the Gangsta Princess drooled a bit, but the crotch strap did its job.
“Ugggghhhh!” she fell back onto the sofa in orgasm and had to stand up again.

For some girls, like Jenny, an orgasm caused total collapse. If she had an orgasm, she just fell right in place and was unable to resist in any way. While it was an amazing sensation, during a bondage escape it was terribly inconvenient even if exhilarating. With little effort, Jenny stood up again after a break.

For a runner, hopping to the closet door was easy. She pushed the ratchet of her waist bond against the frame repeatedly until it held firm so the cam could release. With a pull, she felt the cam loosen its grip upon the strap. That was only the beginning. One by one, each strap fell off, gradually freeing her torso and her arms. Finally, she unbuckled the ones on her legs. In one last trick, Jenny went into the coat closet and shut the door.

“Hey, get back here!” Lauren jumped up and ran to the door, but it was locked.
“There's a key on top,” Giovanni grabbed it and handed it to Lauren with smile.
“Bad little Gangsta! Wait until I get my hands on her!”

Lauren opened the door to the closet, but Jenny was gone!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I love the imagery of Jenny being a little brat squirming away 😅
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 5 months ago I love the imagery of Jenny being a little brat squirming away 😅
I have decided... rather, Lauren has decided that she squirms too much.

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Her Marriage Bed

Lauren looked into the empty closet and scratched her head. There was nothing in there except winter gear, a vacuum cleaner, and some games. The perfect paint on the walls reflected the light that shone into the closet.

“John Boy, I’m Catholic. We don't believe in rapture,” Lauren deadpanned.
“I’m Italian. What the hell do you think I believe? My sisters all teach catechism!”
“It's your house! Where is she?!” the Gangsta Mom looked right at Giovanni.
“There are plenty of possibilities! Pick one!”
“I'm an engineer. Nonsense isn't an answer. There's a trick in this. A girl with a head harness and a collar padlocked to her wouldn't leave the house. It's a secret passage, and it goes somewhere in the house, doesn't it?”
“You're doing a good job here!”

Jenny had groped along the passage until the exit in her bedroom closet. Now, in her bathroom, she was using a hairpin to undo the padlocks. She had removed two of them, but she knew she had to move quickly. She could bounce through each location to fend off Lauren.

Off came the third and final gag padlock. Jenny quietly ran the faucet to wipe her face and dried it off. As embarrassing as it was and as much as she hated drooling, she had loved every minute of that captivity. Now, she had to get this collar off.

“Maybe she's in here,” Lauren was approaching the bedroom!

Jenny quickly grabbed the padlocks and the gag, stuffed the locks into her bra for the moment, and ran back into the closet and into the passageway. She quietly shut the panel behind her and ran toward the exit in baby’s bedroom. Fortunately, she could trust Giovanni not to reveal how the passageways worked so soon. In that closet, she used the hairpin to undo the lock on the collar that aroused her senses and emotions in so many ways.

Now, Jenny felt comfortable to go back into the passage, and she chose the route toward the kitchen to confuse Lauren more completely. Once in the kitchen, she quietly put the locksand collar on the counter, adjusted her clothes and bandana, and waited. Her right hand on her hip and the harness in her left hand, sweat pouring off her flushed Scandinavian skin, was what Lauren saw when she came into the kitchen.

“Ah, the bad Gangsta Princess!” Lauren grinned at her, “You are a feisty thing!”
“Well, heh heh,” Jenny chuckled and put the harness on the counter, “I’m a Gangsta!”
“Teach me your ways, oh sneaky one,” the guest begged her.
“No way,” Jenny approached her friend for a hug, “You’ll figure it out.”
“That's my friend! The one I can tell anything to and not get judged.”
“I owe Gianni a hug, too.”

Jenny walked over to Giovanni and put her hands on her hips. Without a word, he picked her up, and she took his face in her hands and gave him a purposefully erotic kiss on the forehead. He had messed with her while she was tied up, and now she was messing with him. He put her down, but when she turned around he grabbed her in a tight hold with a hand gag.

At this moment, Jenny wasn't able to do much to resist, and she looked up at him. Part of her hoped that he would tell Lauren to get lost, and part of her wanted to see what new ideas Lauren would dream up. She had no choice in the matter and couldn't wait to see what happened next.

“Mmmmm!”
“I saw you have a full bed,” Lauren thought about this, “Metal frame, wood slats?”
“That's right. Is this Jenny’s next prison?”
“Prison? Prison?!” the Gangsta Mom raised an eyebrow, “Prison is hell. Bondage is fun.”
“Mmmmm!” Jenny squirmed, but Giovanni tightened his grip.
“Let's go!” Lauren took Jenny by the upper arm, “Get the bag, Johnny!”
“Heyyyyy,” the captive squeaked, “That's a tight grip!”

Jenny tried to pull away from her friend, but the smiling woman dragged her along effortlessly. And dragged Jenny was; she refused to walk along at all. Lauren was forced to pull the short runner while her sneakers skidded against the floor and carpet. Thankfully, Lauren was 10 inches taller and could assert her size and strength. Jenny wailed a long “Noooooooo!” in playful protest.

“Take the mattress off the bed,” Lauren ordered Giovanni.
“I put those sheets on that bed just this morning!” the runner complained.
“No problem!” Giovanni easily pulled it aside, “I’ll make it again after.”
“Hey! No!” Jenny was forced to her knees in front of the bed.
“Giovanni, get the pink ratchets you’ll see.”
“These?” Giovanni held up one of straps, “Looks evil!”
“Yeah, wrap it around her wrist two or three times and then around the bed right about the fourth slat from the wall.”
“What, no!” the Gangsta Princess squealed and threw her body, “Hey, don't! Stop!”

Jenny was dragged to the bed, and her right wrist was wrapped and then the ratchet clicked until Lauren told Giovanni to stop. The exercise was repeated on a shrieky and resistant Jenny’s left arm so that her arms were perpendicular to her spine. At her friend’s orders, Giovanni wrapped her shoulders, near her armpits, in a short red strap and around the perpendicular metal slat of the bed. Lauren took pink straps, wrapped them around Jenny’s ankles and then around the corners at the foot of the bed.

Jenny let out a loud groan of despair; her neatly made bed had turned into a brutal ratchet rack. Lauren clicked until it was secure; there was no desire to cause anything more than rigidity. Jenny’s attempts to move her arms and legs were wasted. Only her neck, head, and waist moved, with her braid and bandana flopping a little. Just as soon as Lauren saw that, she took three more straps and wrapped one around her waist and crotch and the center beam that went from the bed’s head beam to its foot beam. The second wrapped above her breasts and the same beam, and the third was below and done similarly. Short red ratchets wrapped around her knees and the bed slats.

“Wow!” Jenny kept squirming, but was smiling inside, “It's tight!”
“You need to be quiet!” Lauren jammed the rubber ball gag in Jenny’s mouth.
“Mmmm!” the captive groaned while the fresh brown bandana was knotted.
“Your head moves too much as well,” Lauren took another red strap.
“Ugh! Errrmmmm!” Jenny wailed when the strap went around her neck and the beam.
“Perfect!” Lauren clicked the ratchets, “You're stuck for sure!”
“Get out of the way so I can take pictures of this!” Giovanni laughed at his wife.
“GUH! MMMM!” Jenny flexed her wrists and ankles in a waste of energy.

This was the most stringent bondage she had ever experienced. There was not a joint in her body that she could move more than a slight twist. Never before had one of the homemade rubber ball gags felt so perfect, but the drool coming off her mouth indeed made her feel more helpless.

Lauren crawled under the bed to look up at Jenny and squeezed her right cheek tightly until Jenny groaned and thrashed uselessly. The most loving daggers imaginable shot out of Jenny’s eyes toward Lauren. Gangsta Mom and Gangsta Princess were now in a staredown that of course Jenny lost just because she wasn't able to focus. To protect herself from any drool, Lauren added a red bandana OTM gag to Jenny’s mouth.

“Giovanni, spank and tickle as you like, but these ribs are mine mine mine!”
“No no no! Ha ha ha!” Jenny started squirming again, “Ahhh haaaa haa HAAAA!”
“I think I will sit back and watch for now,” Giovanni squatted down near his wife.
“Oooh! Nooo! Ah ha ha haaaaaaaa! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hee hee heeeeeee!”
“You are really stuck now, our little Gangsta Princess!”
“Nooo! Nooooooo! UGGGGHHHH! Ha ha! Hee heeeeee! Mmmmmmm!”

Jenny couldn't do anything to protect her ribs or armpits from Lauren’s sinister attack or do much of anything else for that matter! She knew this tickle session was going to be a painful one and mentally prepared herself even while being forced to cackle and shriek into the rubber ball. Tickle torture, spanking, and mild breathplay were Jenny’s three favorites, in that order.

Jenny laughed and laughed into the rubber ball while Lauren’s fingers assaulted her without any mercy. Tears started pouring down her cheeks from the hearty laughter. Her lungs heaved from the brutal workout. Only Jenny's eyes showed how happy she was.

Tickling is only truly a thing to laugh about for a period of time; one can laugh only so much. The laughter is involuntary, though, and diminishes with the passage of time. Then it becomes more like a forced squirming, but continuation brings suffering to the captive. Now, the victim is only grunting, and it's a very pained grunt at that. Even if the senses are still excited, as is true for some, it's not accompanied by laughter.

With time, Jenny’s diaphragm and lungs slowly became sore. Her armpits became numb to the torment, and her ribs became increasingly sensitive. Soon, it began to hurt, but hurting from being tickled so much was one of those three favorites, and part of why all were favorites was because they worked together to push Jenny toward the world of subspace.

Everyone reacts differently in that state. Some become almost comatose; others start to giggle a lot and grow; others reach a drunkenness; still others become more daring, either going beyond their usual limits or pushing for harsher forms of those things that are within their limits.

“Mmmmmmm!” Jenny groaned and shook her head.

The entire time, Jenny was stretched just one ratchet click shy of being stiff and about three shy of being in pain. Strict bondage was awesome, in her opinion, and this one was one of the greatest ever. Being unable to move any but her wrists, feet, and head was beyond exciting; such excitement was yet another thing that pushed her towards bliss.

When the tickling ceased, the earlier bondage and the chase combined to make a very tired Jenny. Her clothes and bandana were discolored from the sweating, and some even dripped off her nose. During her tickling, Giovanni had occasionally spanked and fondled her, but it was nothing compared to the tickling.

“Mmm mm mmm!” Jenny spoke softly.
“No going that way so soon!” Lauren pinched her nipples through the shirt.
“Yeooowww!”
“Let’s leave her alone for a while,” the Gangsta Mom crawled out.
“Really? OK. It's only a ball gag!” Giovanni followed her out.

Lauren clicked the ratchets to their limits to really stretch Jenny taut. She checked the knots on the gags and gave Jenny a rough swat on each butt cheek. She and Giovanni left the room, turning out the light and shutting the door behind them. Jenny wailed before the light was turned off and the door shut.

A loud whimper came out of Jenny when the door clicked. Here she was completely exhausted, and now she had been abandoned with only the red LED numbers on her husband's clock for company. She loud out a loud shriek and thrashed with all of the violence she could muster. Nothing happened except the conversion of her potential energy to kinetic energy and in turn kinetic energy into entropy. It seemed every time she tried something that's all that happened. Between her wasted struggles and fierce sweating, she was contributing a massive number to the universe’s entropy, at least on a human scale.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could tell that few of her bindings connected to the support slats of the bed. The majority went right to the frame, and none of the cams were within reach. She had nothing but the little lights for company, and she was stunned to realize that they had been playing the games for only an hour or so. A second loud cry came out from her.

Time crawls when you're bored and flies when you're having fun. Jenny had to make her own fun and started throwing herself about as best as she could and shrieking. To her thrill, Lauren returned by herself without turning on the light. The Gangsta Mom knelt by the bed and held a roll of duct tape.

“You really need something?”
“Nuh un!” Jenny shook her.
“Bad girl!” Lauren loosened the neck cinch and untied the OTM gag.
“Oh no!” cried the captive, “Noooo!”
“BAD!” the captor began crushing her face in the duct tape.
“Mmmm!” Jenny counted… 1…2…3…6…9! “...rffg…” and then the neck cinch returned along with the OTM gag tied so tightly it almost hurt.
“BAD BAD BAD!” Lauren pinched her nose and began spanking her ruthlessly.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!, Jenny tried to squirm but couldn't.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!, immobilized, smothered, and spanked?
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!, this was intense!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!, she screamed from the pain.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!, but she loved every single one.

Lauren left an exhausted and excited Jenny in the dark once again. Jenny’s chest heaved with exhaustion. Her butt was sore from the brutal spanking. She could barely make any sounds now, and she was in too much of an emotional high to do much more than lie still and take deep breaths. She was in rope bunny, nay, ratchet bunny heaven. Being unable to breathe for the duration of the spanking had been one of the greatest things she had ever experienced in TUGs, especially because it was but a cruel layer to an accompanying brief and equally cruel punishment.

Jenny didn't care about the clock anymore beyond it telling her that Lauren had left in under 3 minutes from her entrance. If the spanks had been spaced out to make the punishment last longer than 45 seconds, Jenny would have definitely gone down the adventurous Subspace Boulevard. Now she lay in her impossible bondage in utter silence occasionally squirmed to increase the drug-like effect of the tight straps that clamped down on her body.

Then the game changed.

Jenny didn't know how it happened. Suddenly, one of the ankle ratchets fell down with a loud crash on the floor. Now, Jenny found the body tension loosened. In an effort to explore this, she began moving her suddenly free leg, but the knee ratchet held it prisoner still. Regardless, the sound grabbed the attention of Giovanni and Lauren.

“Look at this naughty girl! Oh, my goodness!” Giovanni chuckled.
“Let's get these off her! She's getting high on bondage hormones.”

Removing ratchets was so much easier and quicker for the captor than ropes. While Lauren put the ratchets in the bag, Giovanni sensually cuddled and kissed his wife; he held her like a baby in her mother's arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him occasional gagged kisses.

“Hey, Lauren, it's my turn to show off now,” Giovanni said.

Jenny didn't notice his words and had no idea what cold bondage was coming her way so soon. She was too sleepy and dreamy to care. Giovanni loved a sweaty girl, and she knew this and took full advantage of him without thought of her friend. Nothing fulfilled this high for Jenny like being with him. Lauren sensed that and interrupted.

“You two take a break, and we’ll resume after.”

A more energetic, but still gagged, Jenny emerged shortly after, trailed by a smiling Giovanni.

“Watch her; I have to get the irons.”

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another fun game of TUGs. Great bondage too.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Lucky Lottie, @ZiptieFanatic, and @RopeBunny: I hope the comments mean you're having fun. :D

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Cuffed Up

“That's my Jenny,” Lauren hugged Jenny tightly while they waited for Giovanni.
“Mmmm,” the girl softly mewed after an invigorating hour of bondage and sex.

From friends who perfectly understood each other's weaknesses, to workout buddies, to confidantes, to being the godmother's of each other’s children, even with distance at times separating them, Jenny and Lauren had become closer over the years. To Jenny, it was a result of the generally positive view on life they shared; to Lauren, it was that they both cared so much about others that they shared in other people's pain. When one of them or one of their loved ones was in distress, the other had never failed to be there to help.

TUGs were the icing on the cake and, despite independently playing the adventurous rope game, they were friends for 5 months before they discovered the shared love. No one doubted Lauren’s love just based on the size of the bag in which she kept her collection. Jenny couldn't wait to see what else the bag contained and what was in store. After three adventures and being forced to be gagged even after her latest release, she knew that more was coming.

“Mm mm mmm!” Jenny squeaked while they waited.
“John Boy, where are you?” Lauren called out.
“Mmm mmmmmm mmmm!” Giovanni’s wife wagged a finger of disapproval toward Lauren.
“I lost something. I just found it,” he entered the room with a few brown boxes.
“That's it?!” the co-captor asked when he put them down.
“I have to go get the other pieces,” he then headed toward the kitchen and garage.

Giovanni went into the garage in a more relaxed state now that he had lost the bulge in his pants. Out here were his tools for both practical needs and his metal working, but it also was where the extra or currently unneeded items housed, such as the things they needed when their now toddler was much smaller. He imagined the shrieks Jenny would make in this next bondage.

“How many pounds did you gain from Larry?” Lauren passed the time.
“Mmm,” Jenny held up three fingers.
“I hope he's making a gallows; I got five from Andrew and 7 from my own Jenny!”
“Mmm mmm mmmm!” the Gangsta Queen defiantly shrugged, “mmm mmm mmm!”
“Pretending you said, ‘Like you wouldn't agree to do it again, if asked,’ OK?”
“I know Jenny hated labor,” Giovanni rolled his eyes when he came in.
“I have a secret to spill… Baby #3 is already on the way!”

Jenny’s eyes grew wide with a squeal of joy, and she nuzzled tightly against Lauren. In all of the excitement of having her friend here again after a long and busy racing season, she hadn't gotten to simply ask “What's new?” It hadn't been discussed, but then the topic came up with Giovanni speaking on behalf of her.

Working for an international race car manufacturer had its joy and sorrow. For Giovanni, as part of the traveling crew assisting the teams, he spent many weekends away from home throughout the year, and Jenny at least had a job that most of the time kept her home. But once the season was done, Jenny herself was asked to travel as well and visited places like Brazil, Mexico, and Texas because of that manufacturer also being a supplier for a Formula 1 team. Mostly, to her utter disgust and disappointment, it had as much to do with her being a 26 year old girl as it did with her skills.

“Jenny has been so busy since the IndyCar season began that she stopped having her yucky. She didn’t notice until summer.”
“Jenn, if you're that busy, perhaps you need to say ‘No’ to traveling.”
“Mmm mmmm mmmmm!”
“Sorry,” Giovanni laughed, “She loves it. It's physically, not mentally, stressful.”
“Oh,” Lauren squeezed Jenny more tightly, “Being a girl in that field is unusual!”
“Let's put these on her,” he opened the first box of Irish-8 handcuffs.

Jenny had the same bag of toys that she had in college; these were the only new things in their collection. Her eyes became wide as saucers, and her heart started racing. In an instinctive response, she began fidgeting in Lauren’s arms. Even after so much, she wasn't going down without a massive struggle. Protesting squeaks filled the air.

The cuffs clinked when Lauren, who had bought the first of the four pairs, hefted them with a big smile of satisfaction. She effortlessly did so despite having to hold the desperate captive down at the same time. Jenny thrashed about while squealing, but nothing worked. Instead, Lauren, with ease, pinned her down while Giovanni applied the first pair of the cuffs to her wrists, the second to her elbows above the joint, and a similarly sized pair of Irish-8 legirons to her ankles. Then, he provided the fourth pair.

“Are those jumbo cuffs?” Lauren watched him open the biggest box.
“Yes, but they fit on Jenny’s thighs,” he said without much thought.
“Jenny, I hate you!” the Gangsta Mom laughed and swatted her on the butt.
SMACK!
“WHEEEEE!”
“Let’s get these irons on her too,” Giovanni rolled her over and lifted her legs while Lauren pinned her.
“Sayonara, Giovanna,” cackled Lauren while he crushed her thighs in the cuffs.

Giovanni, while the Gangsta Princess squealed, clicked them into place, checked the others, and rolled her onto her stomach. Lauren envied the perfect fit of Jenny’s thighs in the cuffs. Jenny tried to squirm away from them, but Lauren dragged her back to her husband. He grabbed a large spring hook and put Jenny into a typical ankles to wrists steel hogtie. Now, he effortlessly picked her up, carried her to the kitchen, and placed her on the kitchen island counter.

Jenny looked at both of them and then turned away. After shouting some unintelligible threats, she tested the rigidity of her prison and discovered her arms to be useless above her wrists and her legs to be equally useless above her ankles. The cuffs provided a satisfying torque upon her elbows and shoulders, and the hogtie made the torque even rougher and more pleasing to her. A quick clink of metal upon metal confirmed the severity of her predicament: this was one of those hooks she used so that people couldn’t kidnap her baby without kidnapping her too.

Lauren loved dominating people. While in the bedroom she was on top maybe once per year, in other games she preferred to be the one dishing out the torture. Mostly, she enjoyed seeing how the people reacted to the stimuli and testing their limits; she didn’t enjoy pain as much as seeing where the pain led the game. In the case of Jenny, however, domination was like her sisterly way of doting on the small runner who was known as the Gangsta Princess.

“Mmmmm!”
“She needs the collar back,” Giovanni said in a display of a rare cruel streak.
“I agree she does. I’ll go get it and my phone.”
“Mmmm!” Jenny pulled on the hogtie with a clinking noise.
“If you really want to see her go, I’ll tape her nose shut.”
“Gianni! You don't really do that to her, do you?” Lauren’s jaw hung open.
“Mmmmm!” Jenny shook her head so that her braid and bandana flew back and forth.
“Here it goes.”

Jenny yelled and shook as much as she could, causing loud clinks of metal upon metal in her effort to resist Lauren. She tried to spin herself around in order to move away from her friend’s grasp, but she was spun back to her original position. In spite of her efforts, the restrictive collar was again around her neck, preventing her from turning her head at all. Lauren secured the lock with an audible click. Starting with a loud screech, Jenny thrashed violently in a vain attempt to loosen her steel bondage; her Gangsta Princess side was on full display tonight. Lauren filmed her impassioned struggle and laughed at her.

Jenny truly loved this extreme bondage. Rigidity provided her great satisfaction so long as she had some ability to move in some manner. That included slack in a hogtie, moving a chair while chair tied, squirming on the floor, and shaking her head. Squirming for her was the joy, and less was more when it came to limb movement. Most enjoyable were these over the top brutal scenes where she could do anything she wanted without concern. Right now, it was trying to shake her head despite the collar and that clink of the metal.

Just when Jenny thought it couldn't get worse, Giovanni grabbed the roll of duct tape and approached her with it. The first piece went across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. The second came lower, restricting her breath, but then he smoothed it down. Her nose was now sealed. Almost instantly, she began shrieking and thrashing. Her eyes grew wide. Sudden desperate rough jerks against her bonds became her primary strategy. The panicked squeals became deeper and tired, but her shrieks became muffled and more frequent. It was difficult to tell if she was truly panicked or experiencing an emotional high.

Jenny couldn’t describe what she loved about it. In the case of the tape, it was the sensation of nothing happening when she inhaled or exhaled except the resistance of the tape. That initial rush and the rise to the point of knowing she cannot get the tape off were the thrills she liked most; she knew it would come off eventually but never knew how long it would be. On her best days, she could sustain a minute before she no longer felt comfortable, but rarely did Giovanni let her go past thirty seconds. It was just enough time for her to feel like she was well and truly helpless and unable to prevent anything bad from happening to her.

Lauren became anxious because she didn't like flirting with danger even if she had humored friends before in the past. Jenny’s reaction to the tape was odd to see; she could just as easily be pushed toward subspace or orgasm if Lauren wanted. Giovanni only left the tape for 30 seconds before pulling it off; after 10 seconds, he smoothed it down again. Lauren wasn’t sure if Jenny or she felt more relief when the tape finally came off. Despite being used to humoring friends who enjoyed tortures she wouldn’t permit to be done to herself, she never felt comfortable when those were being actively humored.

“Mmmmm! Eeeee!” squealed the happy Gangsta Princess.
“Oh, my goodness, just look at her eyes! She’s happier than when she’s just tied up!”
“But it must be done carefully. I… I would be destroyed if she got hurt.”
“I just can’t get over how cute of a couple you two are. Is this all you do for this?”
“Half the time I just pinch her nose shut; I tape for you to also play. Maybe we’ll bag her later.”
“MMMMMMM!” the girl thrashed desperately before Giovanni unsealed her nose.
“You don’t put her in strangle hogties, do you?” Lauren laughed nervously, “One of my friends loves those.”
“No no no. It’s all about the nose and face.”

There was an interesting passion in Jenny’s face. She looked at both of her captors as best as the collar allowed her and gave them an angry sounding yell into the tape. The tape was loosening, and the captive brilliantly was shaking and gag talking to generate excess drool. In an attempt to keep the gag in place, Lauren reknotted the OTM gag with a little more force. That generated an unhappy response from Jenny.

“You could use one and only one pro gag. A muzzle. Keep that tape in place and make her look even cuter,” Lauren said with her face right next to Jenny’s.
“MMMM!” she yelled and clinked the metal pieces together.
“Hmm, someone needs to be taught to behave,” the Gangsta Mom sealed her nose again.
“NGG!” Jenny started sweating profusely and seemed agitated by this.
“She wants another stimulus,” Giovanni encouraged Lauren, “Tickle her or squeeze her teetees.”
“Teetees makes it sound cuter,” Lauren obliged his suggestion with a tight squeeze.
“NGG!” the breathless girl drew back and playfully snarled, “NG NN GRRRRR!”
“I like how she plays!” the Gangsta Mom laughed and tortured the Gangsta Princess even more.
“EEEEEK! ARRGGGGGHHHH!” more clinking was heard.

Lauren howled in laughter at Jenny’s strong reaction to overstimulation and unpeeled the nose tape. Despite Lauren’s efforts, Jenny had drooled so much that she shook the tape off of her face and began pouring her saliva onto the counter. With more clinking sounds, Jenny tried to find the spring to undo the hogtie portion of her rigid captivity. Giovanni muttered something about her being “incorrigible” and went back to the garage.

Jenny didn’t have a high opinion of drool. She didn’t like how it would run all over her face and sometimes leave red marks that required makeup before she could go for her morning run. She did, however, otherwise like the way the ball gag worked and filled her jaw, but she preferred the homemade ones over the professional kind. The eclectic sensation of a bandana around her head and the ability to more easily adjust the tightness on a finer scale were but some of the reasons to like it, in her opinion. Having her face crushed under the tape all that time muffled her speech to her liking.

Jenny tried to relax and laid her head upon the table, and Lauren simply stared into her eyes and muttered something about loving the small girl. The little one in turn giggled a little and seemed to be in an almost dreamy state. Lauren cut the tape and knotted the OTM gag yet again. After a couple minutes of this silent recovery, she resumed her fight against the metal bondage with loud clinks. Giovanni soon entered the room with some locks.

“Let’s make her give us a show,” he said and undid the current clip.
“MMMM!” Jenny groaned when he threw her over her shoulder.
SMACK! SMACK!
“OWWWW!”
“Now, Jenny, we’re going to have fun!”
SMACK!

Lauren was amused by what she saw in the living room: a box and two piles of weights. He put Jenny on the carpet and began his new setup. He ran a tether cable through the collar and locked both ends around one weight pile. He wrapped the other around the ankle cuffs and locked it to the other weight pile. With a nudge of her foot, Lauren estimated one to be 20 pounds or so and the other to be over 100 pounds. He laid out the piles so that Jenny was stretched taut.

“Attached to the weights by your feet are the keys to detach you from the weights. Get those off. The third key on the chain is for the box. In the box are the cuff keys. But, Lauren is going to be punishing you proportionately every time you accomplish a goal.”

With a deep breath, Jenny yelled and pulled at her legs and found the weight there well beyond her strength. This meant she had to pull the other with her neck. With an audible exhale, the Gangsta Princess shook her head, covered by the red kerchief, and, after mustering her strength, pulled the weights with her neck. A gagging sound from her revealed that she choked herself doing that. With a shriek, she repeated the cycle.

“Good job!” Lauren came over and squeezed her boobs.
“Mmmmm!” Jenny couldn’t move away.
“Sometimes we use weights like this just so she can’t squirm away,” Giovanni laughed at his wife’s reaction.
“You’re diabolical too… just these irons are your only pro toys!” the Gangsta Mom gave another squeeze.
“Noooo!”
“She’s happy with the way things are. The cuffs arrived about a week after finding out we were having the baby. It’s all rope, bandanas, and store tapes for her. And these. Now you’re making a monster because now she’ll want cinches and ratchets too!”

This cartoony scene pushed Jenny in a different way from the other games. It was embarrassing to have her best friend and husband talking about her in front of her while one of them repeatedly fondled her mindlessly and both effectively ignored her. The fondling particularly annoyed her because she couldn’t get off on breast torture, but it aroused her still. To get any relief required a crotch rope… or maybe she could get ratchet strapped again? Earlier she hadn’t had the time to get off before she was released and left with a soreness that wasn’t relieved until she had just received that hammering from Giovanni not too long ago. If sexual teasing was on the menu then edging was off! Only Giovanni, his sisters, and her own sister were allowed to edge her! A shriek warded them off and reminded them to let her struggle.

Lauren sat on the sofa and adjusted her bandana and clothes as she had moved so much that all of the fabric was stuck due to sweat, disheveled, or wedged into gaps. Her shorts had ridden up her body, and her shirt was soaked with sweat. For this time of year, it was either very warm out, or, maybe, just maybe, they had dressed appropriately in anticipation of this. Just watching the little captive squirm was exhausting. How adorable Jenny was indeed, and glancing to her left showed her that Giovanni and she enjoyed Jenny’s struggles in a very similar manner.

Now Jenny resumed her struggle to entertain Giovanni and Lauren. Squirming around did not do anything to the weights. It was neck pulling or nothing. With a grunt, she tugged on the box of weights with her and felt a brief rush of breathlessness. She repeated this painful process until she could reach the cable. Another grunt preceded Jenny tightly taking the cable in her hand and thrusting her body upward. She paused for a moment to take a breath, even more firmly gripped the cable, and dragged both the weight and herself toward the leg weights. Many “mmphs” came out of her, and sweat poured off her body while her eyes were wide with excitement. Since the weights were so heavy, with her arms so rigidly bound, she could only drag the weights an inch or two at a time. Slowly but surely she dragged her entire body and her throat anchor toward the leg anchor. After that much, she took a break, but she was rewarded with a painful twist of her nipples from Lauren’s hands.

“Owwwww! Mmm mm mmmmmm!” she gag talked into the rubber ball.
“Sorry, Jenny, but I’m doing this again,” Lauren removed the scrunchie and fluffed her hair.
“GUH!” drool poured off the querulous girl’s ball gag despite the OTM gag.
“OK, I’m not sorry, I just love seeing a girl’s hair all out!” the big girl ran her hands through it.
“Mmmmm!” she panted heavily and sweated more than she drooled.
“OK, now you’re looking like an even cuter Gangsta!” Lauren moved away again.

The captive Gangsta Princess shook her head to throw her hair around for her friend’s pleasure. Now, sighing, she took the keys and began deftly trying them in the lock. In a classic tour de force, she rolled her eyes and hummed while defiantly looking at Giovanni. She cautiously took her time to make sure she didn't break anything or drop the keys. It took a moment before she heard the click of success and contorted herself to have one grip on the lock itself and one on the hook in order to pull them apart. Now, she pulled and pulled at the cable until the last inch of it passed through the lock. Finally, she had the one anchor off her neck, but the other anchor still had to go. She repeated the process skillfully and continued her defiant gazing at both her friend and her husband. With great ease, she undid the other lock and shrieked when Lauren charged at her. She winced knowing that something awful was coming her way.

“Congratulations!” Lauren grabbed her by the hair and twisted her onto the ground.
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
“Unn uhhhh!” wailed the victim of this, “Nggggg!”
“You’ve earned it!” Giovanni laughed at their interaction.

Jenny again sat up and breathed heavily. After such an exhausting battle, a brutal spanking like that stung even worse and made that desire to get into something more rewarding even stronger. She began dragging herself toward the chest on the other side of the room. With similar ease, she got that lock off, but now she realized she had a problem with being unable to unlock her elbows. No matter what, she was stuck! Giovanni, knowing this, to reward her, removed the elbow cuffs. With seeming disinterest, Jenny used the first key for the rough screw lock on her wrist cuffs. She had to carefully push the key into the hole and twist it until it gave resistance. Then, with a pleased squeal and a lot of effort, the click was heard. The standard key locks on the others were much easier provided the lock faced the correct direction, but both were impossible to remove if the keyhole pointed in the opposite direction of her hands.

“You are so entertaining, Jenny!”
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
“MMMM!!” squealed the victim of her friend’s tortures.

Once this was done, Jenny knew her eyes were probably wide as saucers. She was energized but exhausted. The thrill of bondage and punishment was the energizing part, but the number of her punishments and struggles was the exhausting part. The Gangsta Princess grabbed the remaining keys and quickly unlocked her ankles and thighs. She preferred the standard key lock such as on the pair Lauren had purchased, and her speed with them was part of it. The screw locks were better for intense scenes like this had been. Jenny unknotted the OTM gag and then the rubber ball gag and slowly pulled both out of her mouth. She smiled, fluffed her hair more to her liking, and curled up into a ball on the rug.

Deep marks covered much of her body from being bound with cinches, ratchets, ratchets again, and steel rigid cuffs and put through such rough bondage in each one. Each mark was to her like a symbol, a brief reminder, of the fun she’d had and that would fade with time like the emotions of the game faded as well. Tonight though, one game was following after another so quickly that she hadn’t the time to process each adventure. She adjusted her bandana a little and briefly felt around her neck. The sweat poured off her body almost like a faucet, and her skin was bright red from her struggles. She panted like a dog in a desperate search for water, but she was in heaven as far as she was concerned. She resumed her tight form and looked back at the two on the sofa.

“Are you sufficiently entertained?” the Gangsta Princess sarcastically asked her captors.
“I believe so,” Lauren walked over to her, “Remember when you couldn’t escape simply having your wrists tied with a bandana?”
“Don’t remind me. Gangsta’s gotta Gangsta!” Jenny attempted to shove Lauren and scramble away.
“Not again!” Giovanni blocked her way.
“All because you're cute, sweet, TUG loving, bandana wearing, adorable, naughty, sweet, kind, short, athletic, sexy, spunky, scrawny rope bunny,” the big girl tackled her in a bear hug.
“Ratchet bunny, now,” the small girl giggled before getting hand gagged, “MMPH!”
“What’s next for you?” Lauren whispered sinister in her ear.

Kicking her legs in the air as she was effortlessly picked up off the ground, Jenny was taken to her next bondage.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Jenny is such a trooper, love her dedication to bondage. I can imagine her situation will only get worse 😋
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 5 months ago Jenny is such a trooper, love her dedication to bondage. I can imagine her situation will only get worse 😋
That's a pretty good guess. :lol:

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Ratchet Chair

Legs flailed in a desperate bid to escape, but the small girl was pushed down against one of their dining chairs. Giovanni took over the task of pinning her while Lauren secured her to the chair with cinch straps. She moaned and shook in resistance as she had done all evening, but the two combined had over 150 pounds more of weight than she did.

The big dining room arm chairs were perfect for kidnapping someone, perhaps even chosen for this purpose. At her wrists, elbows, and mid forearms, cinches secured her arms to the arms of the chair, and her upper arms were secured at the shoulders, mid arms, and elbows. Now she was strapped well enough that Giovanni could let go.

‘You’d better tie me up well, or I’ll just run away again!” squealed a tired Jenny.
“You’re under very watchful eyes,” Lauren winked at her.
“So watchful that I escaped on bondage and even led you on a chase.”
“You’re just frustrated because you’ve only escaped one time,”the captor continued cinching her.
“I’m actually happy I only escaped once,” she relaxed girl closed her eyes.
“We’ll see about that.”

A loud squeal came out of Jenny when Lauren used the long cinch below her boobs and pulled it tight. The sudden jerk forced Jenny to open her eyes. Lauren repeated this above her boobs and gave a hearty laugh at Jenny’s similar reaction. Pursing her lips, Jenny attempted to stand up with the chair, but she instead stumbled and fell backwards with Giovanni catching her. The female captor had a different plan though.

“Let me,” Lauren pulled Giovanni aside and intentionally dumped the chair.
“Hey!” Jenny went down with a thud, “Lauren!”
“I’m going to teach you a lesson in defiance,” the big girl decided to cinch Jenny’s legs.
“I am not defiant! I’m just being me! Let me go!” she shook and tried to loosen the cinches.
“Not too impressive, Giovanna,” Giovanni joined the taunting.
“You stay out of this, you naughty thing!” the thrashing was entertaining.

Lauren cinched Jenny’s lower legs in four places, and she noticed that the legs had fancy feet. It was too perfect not to be intentional; the legs made it so that rope and the like couldn’t just slip off. The captor undid the shoelaces and removed Jenny’s socks from her feet. One sock went into the other, and the outer sock had a black bandana tied around it.

“No!” Jenny shut her mouth and turned away when her socks approached her mouth.
“We’ll get them in there sooner or later. Let’s make you yell some more,” Lauren smiled and picked up the chair
“Let me go!”

Lauren took out a ratchet strap and a longone at that. The five spindles in the middle of the chair had to be intentional as well, and Lauren took advantage. Nothing was like a brutally tight waist and crotch bond when chair tied, and a ratchet strap was the greatest of all. Much pressure could be put right on the crotch; it was perfect for such bondage. This was all Lauren’s opinion.

The ratchet wrapped around the chair and Jenny’s waist once and then twice. She ran the strap between Jenny’s legs, around the chair again, and then secured the strap. It was all fine until the strap began to tighten. After enough clicks, Jenny felt the gap closing and the grip tightening. It took a century in Jenny’s mind although it was really only a few seconds. Then it began to push into her body.

“Hey, Lauren!” squeaked the Gangsta Princess.
“I don’t hear you. Too much ratchet clicking,” Lauren taunted her.
“No, don’t do that so soon!” the captive began shaking back and forth.
“Is someone getting aroused?” the master of ceremonies tightened it further.
“Oh, Jenny’s getting into that panic,” laughed Giovanni, “It’s always like this.”
“I’d rather be gagged if that’s going to happen outside a private moment.”
“So you’ll take the gag?” Lauren pushed her into an emotional corner, “30 seconds”

Jenny froze because she didn’t want her socks in her mouth or to be heard orgasming. However, she had been put into a spot where she had to choose one or the other. Lauren clicked the ratchet one more notch while Jenny thought about her options, and then after another click she felt beads of sweat forming anew on her body. Sensing defeat, Jenny opened her mouth to permit the foul gag to fill her mouth.

Lauren was impressed by Jenny’s minor reaction to being gagged with dirty socks. She wrinkled her nose a little, but that was about it. Clearly it wasn’t pleasant, but no groans of disgust of any kind came from her. A slight squeak emanated from her when the bandana was knotted behind her head, but that was the end of her responses to the gag. Instead, the Gangsta Princess seemed to be focused on dealing with her bonds and in particular the crotch strap.

When Lauren put a cinch strap to secure Jenny’s neck to the back of the chair and further restrict her movement, the captive’s breath hastened. Another click of the ratchet strap was followed by Jenny’s eyes again growing “wide as saucers.” Her hands moved a little as did her feet, but for the moment she tried to remain as calm as possible. From his position behind Jenny, Giovanni motioned for Lauren to fondle the runner, and the softball player complied.

Without a word, Lauren gently squeezed each of Jenny’s breasts, and she uncomfortably shifted in silence. Another squeeze saw Jenny become slightly agitated, and Lauren stepped aside to let Giovanni finish this. He came up behind Jenny, gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, and crushed her breasts in his hand. With that, she pushed herself against the strap and let out a loud groan of deep satisfaction and tried to push herself off the chair. The road had been decided: this bondage was going to be about orgasms and, Jenny feared, edging.

“That was interesting. She normally stretches when she does that?” Lauren looked at Giovanni.
“Basically that's how she reacts. We can make her crazy by not letting get there.”
“Nooo!” Jenny protested into her gag and shook the chair with violence.
“Someone is in a lot of trouble,” Lauren filmed Jenny’s thrashing.
“Turn off camera; it's time to make her go crazy,” Giovanni spoke to her.
“OK,” Lauren put her phone down, “Is that a grocery bag?”
“Eeeeee!” the captive started thrashing despite her inner excitement.

Giovanni pulled the thin white bag over her head and knotted it mostly sealed around her neck. The captive’s eyes widened once again, and she began a frenzied effort to escape her bondage. Each time she threw herself about, she pulled on that diabolical crotch ratchet, and she made a little bit of her sock flavor leech onto her tongue.

Jenny was done with breathplay for one night, though, because she was getting more than exhausted. As she struggled to breathe, the bag would close in around her face a little more, and she became red faced from the combination of massive sweating and oxygen deprivation. She loved it so much, but she had had her fill for now.

Rope bunnies came in all flavors, and she was the spunky flavor. The ultimate thing she could do was get out of these cinches and pull the bag off. She could be like this for five or ten minutes before Giovanni would remove it. How did breathplay with crotch stimulation always make her hornier than regular crotch stimulation? Jenny jerked at the straps and moved her arms as much as she could until her fingers got a grip on the strap. With a rip, she pulled it off while Lauren watched with great interest. Now, Jenny simply slid the other straps down her arms and slipped out of them. Before either could grab her, she had ripped a massive hole in the bag.

“I think she's done with suffocation,” Lauren laughed.
“Mmm hmm!” the captive nodded in agreement and panted a little.
“Bad girl though escaping like that!” forgetting the limits, Lauren twisted a nipple.
“Oww!” Jenny shrieked and struck Lauren!
“That was about as big of a boundary violation as you could have done there.”
“Sorry, Jenny! Didn’t mean to offend you. I think you need to be tied up a little differently.”
“UGH!” Jenny’s arms were pulled between the sides and the spindles.
“This will hold her!” Giovanni began ratcheting her wrists together.
“MMMM!” she thrashed so much that the leg cinches flew off as well!
“Bad girl!” Lauren pushed Jenny’s legs up into the air and took the offensive now.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“OWWWWWWW!” she wailed at four whacks on each butt cheek.

Lauren was giving Jenny everything, and she sat on the captive while Giovanni ratchet bound her wrists, forearms, and elbows behind the chair. Jenny’s legs squirmed underneath the big girl who was casually redoing her bun as if the little runner wasn’t even there. The victim watched a long ratchet strap begin wrapping around her torso beneath her breasts, yet the softball player sitting on her lap was merely revisiting the knot on her bandana as if she were alone in the bathroom. A squeal emanated from the helpless young damsel in distress when the strap was pulled tight and pushed her bosom outwards. She was so focused on Lauren that only now did she notice that her husband had pulled her shirt up to reveal a red sports bra.

The captive was trying to remove the massive person sitting on her lap, and the nonchalance of the softball player was quite the taunt. Jenny tried growling at Lauren, but that only earned her a big girlfriend kiss on the forehead. She couldn’t do anything before another ratchet was above her breasts and pushing them out further. Giovanni checked the crotch ratchet to make sure that it was still tight, and Lauren began casually binding her friend’s legs with more ratchets.

The ratchets were in three places along each portion of Jenny’s legs. Her big toes were tied with a small zip. Another ratchet connected her ankles to her wrists, and the crotch ratchet had been redone, during Giovanni’s check, to also crush her wrists against the chair back. The neck cinch was still there. Finally, after a long evening of bondage, Jenny got her first blindfold in the form of a camouflage bandana. She welcomed it and slumped in a desperate attempt to finally relax in one of her bondages, but relaxation wasn’t allowed in this evening’s program.

FWUMP!, the chair was dumped onto its back, crushing Jenny’s arms.
CLACK!, the chair was placed on top of the dining room table like this.

Lauren casually picked through her bag of tricks while Jenny squealed into the gag in yet another of her displays of that fiery passion that had been the feature of the evening. The captive tried to thrust her body in the hope that she’d move the chair enough to land on the floor, hopefully in an upright position, but all she did was slide the chair a little across the top of the table. Giovanni, not wanting to damage the table top itself despite the tablecloth, moved Jenny back onto the floor for the continuation of her amazing adventures.

“MMMM!” Jenny groaned and again surrendered herself to their plans.
“Wait until she feels this,” Lauren cackled when she showed the electric toothbrush.
“Is it fully charged?”
“Charged it special just for her,” the big softball player crawled over to the small runner.
“Mmmmmm,” the girl was starting to truly calm down.
“It’s too bad, Giovanna, but more suffering is coming your way,” the husband smiled.
“Uggh,” she shook her head until the toothbrush turned, and then she squirmed with a “NO!”
“It’s a good thing I bound those toes so well, because it’ll make this much easier for both of us.”
“Ha ha ha! GAHHHH! Ha HAHHHHH!” Jenny burst into violent laughter.

Now Jenny truly suffered the effects of being gagged with her own sock. The forced laughter was accompanied by the rapid production of saliva that soaked the gag more quickly than her calm state would have and thus pushed the sock toward the sopping wet state that allowed it to more rapidly transfer its flavors to her tongue. Truly is a horrible thing to suffer although Jenny could think of many things that were worse, including others dirty laundry in her mouth, panties in her mouth, and nipple torture. Jenny had even stopped breast feeding baby Larry before he was even a year old.

The toothbrush running along her foot caused a constant sensation, and she dreaded knowing that her ribs and belly were fully exposed for her friend and husband to put her through absolute hell on earth. The constant spinning of the fibers caused nonstop firings of the nerves in her feet that triggered the tickle reaction in her braid and in turn caused the violent jerking and laughter which her tormentors were seeking for their sadistic thrills. She couldn’t stop either of those reactions, and the jerking caused the ratchet strap to bury itself deep into her crotch.

Jenny found the ratchets against her body to be thrilling just like rope, cinches, cuffs, and tape, but the one against her crotch was starting to do its job. As long as Lauren was tickling her, the captive Gangsta Princess was going to be fighting and shrieking like a true Cool Girls’ Gangsta because she was going to be getting edged the entire time because she simply could not get off without the intervention of another person. Her crotch would simply ache more and more until she was howling in pain from not getting the orgasm to satisfy the burning sensation in her body.

At the moment, Jenny’s lungs were simply going through the motions of forced contractions, and tiny tears formed in the corners of hers before being quickly absorbed by the blindfold. Massive balls of sweat formed on her body because of the pre-existing exhaustion from her previous four bondages, and she felt the strength sapping from her body. The temperature seemed to increase until Jenny felt like she was in a furnace. It was that confounded crotch strap! Jenny began to wail and cry more loudly and with greater fury than was typical of her.

“Ahhh ha ha haaa! MMMMMM!” Jenny shook and wiggled as much as she could.

The prior laughter had finished the process of completely soaking through the sock gag, and now Jenny began drooling quite heavily. Her attempts to wiggle her feet were useless because of the ziptie that secured her big toes together. The ratchet from her ankles to her wrists limited how far forward her legs could go, and the shape of the chair limited how far back they could go. She had no mobility of any kind.

When Lauren switched to brushing her rib cage, Jenny laughed so harshly that she almost spat the gag out of her mouth at the first guffaw. The twitching of her ribcage freed her to uselessly kick her bare feet as an additional way to diffuse energy from the brutality of her torture but it, in reality, only served for psychological relief. Nothing could change that she was being thrust into the darkest fits of tickle-induced madness, and it was all because of that crotch strap. A squeal of laughter saw her again push the gag in her mouth, but this time she was successful in expelling her socks. She continued her forced laughter, though, because there was no opportunity to speak as all this did was increase the volume of said laughter.

“Please stop,” Jenny garbled between laughs when Lauren paused, “Please!”
“Shut up!” Giovanni said and pushed the wet socks back into her mouth.
“UGGHH!” wailed the victim as he redid the knot.
“Add a second gag to her; make sure it stays in there,” Lauren handed him a white bandana.
“Thanks,” he quickly folded it.
“NMMMM!” the captive continued shaking her head but became muted by the double gag.
“Let’s roll, Gangsta Princess!” the torturer flipped the switch on the torture device.
“Noooo! GUH UH UH!” pained sounds emanated from Jenny.

The spinning sensationalist found all of the most sensitive places along Jenny’s body: that bump in her rib cage, the sweet spot in her belly, and that super touchy spot in her left armpit. Shrieks of pain began coming out of Jenny, but mercy wasn’t coming so soon. It was no longer laughter that came out of her at this point; it was a mixture of pain from her lungs being pushed and from being so viciously edged by the ratchet strap. No matter where her mind wandered, that ratchet kept returning to the front of her mind. Despite her desperate shifts and efforts, she couldn’t get that feeling to go away; Jenny was never going to be a masturbator.

Tears now formed in such great numbers that the blindfold no longer could absorb them. Drool poured from her mouth such that, despite two gags, it poured off her lips and onto her shirt, bra, and breasts. Sweat streamed from her body in such volumes that her clothes darkened from the absorption and could almost be wrung out. The sounds that came from the captive were now a mixture of pained grunts from forced muscle contractions and the agonized sounds of unfulfilled needs. In an effort to stem the flow of saliva, Giovanni removed the OTM gag and added a strip of microfoam tape to her gag. Her torso, except for little room to move up and down, was rigidly forced against the wood of the chair. Suddenly, the chair was pulled upright. Then the end!

“Mmm!” Jenny moaned when the toothbrush finally ceased and Giovanni removed the blindfold.
“Let’s see what happens now,” Lauren put a piece of microfoam tape over her nose.
“NNGGG!” the victim thrashed and looked at them helplessly in yet another breathless prison.
“I know what you want,” Giovanni came behind her and squeezed her breasts tightly twice.
“NGGG!”
“Yep, that’s just what she needs,” he kissed her gagged lips.
“AUGGGHHHHH!” Jenny screamed as she finally reached her orgasm after so much edging.
“Wow, was she building that up for a long time!” Lauren spoke from experience.
“Eeeeee,” Jenny squealed when the tape came off her nose.
“Let’s do this instead,” the big girl tied a blue bandana as a nose-crushing triangle OTN gag.

Jenny’s lungs heaved up and down so much that she shifted in her bondage. Slowly but surely, each of the ratchet straps came off her body at Giovanni’s hands, and her gag came off slowly shortly after at the hands of Lauren. All had had their fill of this brutal torment, and even after her release Jenny simply sat in the chair taking deep, full breaths. Lauren was deciding what she wanted to next do to the Gangsta Princess.

“Please, can we take it easy in this next one?” Jenny gasped after a few minutes.
“Not only will we take it easy, but we’ll even make it an escape challenge,” Lauren smiled.

The big girl looked in her bag and carefully considered her options, and then she reached into the big tote and settled upon one last new toy…

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

That was fantastic! Very intense tickling and bonage all in one, can't wait to see what's next.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

ZiptieFanatic wrote: 6 months ago Can I ask where you find super-thick zipties like that? Inquiring minds want to know!!
Now you get the answer to your question 😃
Lucky Lottie wrote: 5 months ago That was fantastic! Very intense tickling and bonage all in one, can't wait to see what's next.
Jenny is the ultimate warrior when it comes to intense binding and tickling!

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Zip It

“Gianni, braid.”

In an act of surrender of sorts, Jenny took off her shirt and used it to wipe the sweat off her cherry red body. After five brutal bondage sessions, she still had a ton of verve and no desire to simply quit. Her red sports bra perfectly fit her firm breasts and let her be seen as she would normally be seen at the gym. She relaxed while Lauren went through her bag and her husband put her hair back in her preferred braid.

Jenny didn't know how much more lay before her, but she was ready for any and all bondages. Lauren had a big bag of tricks, so Jenny suspected further unique setups still awaited her. As long as they all enjoyed it, the Gangsta Princess could enjoy it. An almost insatiable appetite for being tied up was one of Jenny’s best traits; Lauren thought this anyway.

“Thanks, big guy,” Jenny gave Giovanni a kiss when the braid was finished.
“Nothing is going to stop you, is it?” he kissed her back on the lips.
“Not even you doing that to make me warm. I,” she stepped back, “am a Princess.”
“Hey,” Lauren rudely grabbed Jenny by the braid, “it's time.”
“OWWW!” Jenny pushed Lauren away, “can’t catch me!”
“Get back here!” warned the big softball player.

Jenny took off running as quickly as she could in her exhausted state, which was still faster than either of the other two who pursued her. She ran all the way to her closet and into the secret passageway, but what she didn't know was that Giovanni had now decided to teach Lauren the secret of accessing the interior walkway that Jenny kept using to elude them.

The somewhat naïve young woman never expected her husband to betray her in this simple manner, but in the interest of the game he did so Lauren. In the darkness with which she was so familiar, Jenny stumbled right into the bigger girl and found herself grabbed tightly and hand gagged. Flailing about desperately, Jenny was taken away from the passage and out the exit into the kitchen. From there, she was carried into the living room once again.

For a somewhat humiliating punishment, Jenny was gagged with her friend's ring gag, a device the victim found repulsive. She knew for what it was used and approved of it under no conditions. She let out a groan when the straps were tightened but otherwise quietly accepted her dreadful fate. As Jenny learned, Lauren did a lot of business with securecableties.

Zip ties were this phase’s instrument of torture, and Lauren used them as if there was an automatic dispenser nearby. The half inch plastics bound her arms behind her back in five places below the elbow and two above. More than that, each finger was zipped to its companion from the opposite hand in two places for her pinky and thumbs and three for the other fingers. A zip also went around her palms near the base of her thumbs. This was an escape challenge Lauren said!

“Mmm mmm mmm!” the spunky girl fought but was ignored.

More of the same zips went up her legs with ten half inch zips on her lower legs and eight on the upper legs. A thin zip bound her big toes together, and another zip held her feet together as well. Another ran from her toes to one of the leg zips to restrict what little motion her feet had retained. With that done, Lauren finally showed her secret weapons, the biggest zips Jenny had ever seen. The captive tried to squirm away, but she was easily pulled back by her captor.

The big zips, an inch wide, first went around Jenny’s torso and arms right below her breasts; the zip made a loud click, distinct from the ratchet click, as Lauren tightened it to crush Jenny’s arms and body. Squirming did nothing except encourage Lauren to finish the zipping with a jerk that evoked a yelp from the captive while she watched her breasts pop out. The next zip went above her breasts and made those pop out even more and pinned her arms more securely. The waist zipping was the last straw: Jenny once again spat out a strap gag.

“You promised me an escape challenge!” snarled the offended Gangsta Princess.
“It will be… after the spanking is done!” Lauren pushed the gag back into her mouth.
“Hanking?!” Jenny wailed as the strap was buckled a notch tighter.
“Never enough spanking in life!” Giovanni cackled.
“I don't even like giving or receiving it,” Lauren laughed as well, “But I am used to it because of friends like her. Oh, don't forget the hair pulling too!”
“Oh, -od!” groaned the victim.

Lauren folded Jenny's legs up and zipped each ankle to the top of the respective thigh after putting a thick zip in the hinge of her knees. Once the legs were secured, Lauren ran the big zip through her armpits and pulled it tight. This was easily the tightest ball tie of any kind Jenny had experienced, and she let out a cry of despair. Over Jenny’s head, Lauren pulled essentially a long winter hat that came down to the captive’s neck and had a hole for a high ponytail or braid, such as Jenny's. There was a snap button at the neck area, and Lauren tightened it enough so that Jenny couldn't get it off.

“A friend made that by hand, including the knitting,” Lauren made sure it was secure.
“Mmmm mmmmmm!” groaned the captive and tried to squirm.
“Stop it!” Lauren jerked on her braid.
“Owwww!” the girl wailed and unfortunately discovered she had no parts to move!
“You're right where I want you.”
SMACK!
“Mmmmmm!”

Not only was Lauren spanking Jenny and pulling her hair but also she was feeling up the captive as best as she could by squeezing her barely accessible breasts and rubbing her easily accessible crotch. The battle was now on to get Jenny to her happy place, but Giovanni cautioned Lauren to focus on the physical tortures for that. However, an expert like Lauren could easily find out these things after testing for a couple minutes.

Jenny let out a series of shrieks, squeals, and groans. This was easily the most savage and complete bondage she had ever experienced in her 10+ years of experience, and it was an understatement to say she felt a thrill in that fact alone. All of her attempts to move about were stymied by some number of the zip ties. If she were abandoned like this, she would starve to death before getting even a single zip off of her body. In this alone she felt like this was a success.

The winter hat that was deviously converted into a hood and snapped around her neck helped to increase the temperature of her captivity. The warmth forced even more sweat to form over her head when she was already red and sweaty from the previous five torture sessions. The fabric did not absorb any of the moisture, and the synthetic yarn thereby only made worse the effects of the hood. The knitting was also rather tight, meaning no light came through the fabric.

SMACK!
“Mmmffff!”
SMACK!
“Mmmffff!” she shook her head.
“None of that now,” the seemingly heartless captor laughed at her.
YANK! a rough pull on the braid followed.
“AUGGHHHH!” she fell backwards from that.
SMACK! SMACK! Lauren quickly took advantage.
“NGGG!”
SMACK! SMACK!

Just then, Lauren squeezed Jenny’s nose shut. With a big jerk on the captive’s braid, the captor continued the spanking while the victim squealed loudly into the ring gag despite knowing that her efforts were more than likely wasted. There was no submission from the ever spunky Gangsta Princess; she fought to the end despite the long odds. But her will to fight was being replaced by a feeling of euphoria.

SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK the spanking continued. Jenny wailed less though. In fact, she was becoming less and less responsive to the spanking. When Lauren released her grip on Jenny’s nose after about 40 seconds, she found the girl to be no longer squealing like before. Instead, the girl was groaning more although she was still struggling like before. SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK… SMACK!… SMACK! The helpless Gangsta Princess kept squealing, but her squeals were happier and her motions less energetic. A smile crept over Lauren’s face.

Jenny knew these effects of tight binding and torture from her experiences with her sisters-in-law back in New Jersey. That inner surrender she felt that was accompanied by a strange peace was the thing that her captor had been chasing. The hormones of a good time spent while bound and gagged were doing their job on her brain, and she didn’t mind one bit. The sweaty environment somehow was perfect for her to be in this state. Lauren pulled off the hood and accidentally took Jenny’s kerchief with it, but the captive didn’t complain as she watched it drop to the floor.

YANK!
“Mmmmm!” the captive quietly squealed.
SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK!
YANK!
“Ohhhhh,” Jenny stopped moving altogether, and Lauren removed the ring gag.
“How do you feel, champ?” Lauren asked her friend while cutting the thick zips of the ball tie.
“As Gangsta as ever,” the small girl smiled then started squirming, “Let me go! MMMPH!”

Lauren tightly hand gagged the captive and resumed her vicious punishment. SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK… SMACK!… SMACK! Jenny wailed loudly into her gag and squirmed as much as she could. Her ability to move was much higher without those three straps of brutality that were now useless pieces of black plastic. She kicked her legs about to no avail, and she finally realized that she was trying to do more than her body could handle at this point. The hormones took over, and the last few sounds of SMACK!… SMACK!… SMACK! were barely noticed by her. After dozens of spanks throughout the evening, Jenny was finally surrendering and simply let out a groan even after Lauren let go of her mouth. The captive laid down without any fight at all and stared at the two captors.

Jenny looked foreign without her familiar bandana on her head. It was strange after so much of a fight from the girl to see her lying there and simply flat-lipped and staring all around her with a hint of wonder. A smile crept over her lips from the emotions that filled her. There was so much fun in being bound, gagged, and tortured, and she was in the greatest emotional high of them all and needn’t be disturbed any further. The moment needed to be permitted to fade out naturally and without intervention from the others.

“This has been so much fun. A perfect way to celebrate a great racing season and having one of my best friends again living so near to me,” she sighed and rolled onto her stomach, “Remember, you promised me an escape challenge.”
“There is no taking the Gangsta out of you, my love,” Lauren reclined next to her.
“Never, but you took it off me!” Jenny giggled and squirmed over to her friend, “No talking.”
“And if I talk?”
“Then I can do absolutely nothing to stop you.”
“No talking, then,” Lauren used her big hand to gag and smother Jenny.

Jenny was rolled back onto her back so that Lauren could push her toward another orgasm by fondling her breasts and crotch. The captive groaned sensually but offered no resistance of any kind. She was calmly accepting everything done to her now, and in this state she didn’t feel her usual qualms and disdains for being so viciously manhandled. She looked at her husband and gave him a sensual smile and a wink. Lauren ceased the gagging of Jenny to use both hands. The small blonde gasped for breath and couldn't handle the stimulation.

“Ohhhhh,” Jenny finally groaned when she reached her orgasm.
“Let’s work on this escape challenge,” Lauren rolled her back over and began cutting some zips.
“Mmmmmm,” the girl sensually groaned and smiled.
“Let’s free some of these nastier ones; couldn’t have you escaping on me though!”
“I need my fingers at minimum to get this done,” the girl lost none of her spunk, “Get moving!”
“I’m working on it!”

Jenny had never felt so happy in bondage before, and she smiled at both her friend and her dear husband. She watched with great interest as Lauren put a pair of medical scissors on the other side of the room. That was before Giovanni hog zipped her though. He pulled her wrists and her ankles together as tightly as he could without cutting her.

“Gianni! No!” she wailed at his treachery.
“Sorry, honey,” he jammed the ring gag back in her mouth.
“Mmmmm!”

Jenny gave no resistance in her current state and instead focused on the scissors. She could see quite clearly where the scissors were until Giovanni blindfolded her with the same camouflage bandana! He gave her a kiss and some words of encouragement and told her to do her best. She wasn’t slightly amused in her subspace and growled at him through the ring gag. A test of her zip tie captivity made apparent that this wasn’t going to be easy.

With what little energy remained in her body, Jenny began scrunching toward the scissors. In her blindfolded state, she didn’t know what lay in her path, but she trusted that Giovanni and Lauren wouldn’t let her bump into anything dangerous. Sweat droplets poured off her body, and genuine exhaustion stopped her dead in her tracks at one point. With a grunt of determination, she kept her quest alive and continued her little movements that sometimes were only worth a fraction of an inch. Even those fractions brought her that much closer to her goal though!

Drool no longer poured like it did before because she was now dehydrated from sweating bullets and drooling little ponds all evening. Her muscles were a bit cramped from spending so much time in such intense bondage and being tortured while in it. She had endured similar positions for durations of hours, but now while being tickled, spanked, and smothered so much. All of her remaining mental and physical energy was going into this escape. No matter what her body tried to tell her, she had to make it to those scissors and win. She was a Gangsta Princess; a reputation was at stake in this battle.

The scissors! She felt them after what felt like hours of struggling. With a deep breath and her own personal touch, she used the scissors and skillfully began cutting snips. Unfortunately, she had to shimmy after cutting the first two until others fell down. One by one she cut each one of the plastic demons off her body, including the thick and despicable ones that crushed her torso. It was a glorious victory, and the young zip bunny cut the zips that secured her leg. Once again, the Gangsta Princess, uncrowned, removed a gag and a blindfold.

“I’m done,” she said just as her phone rang, “Gianni, get that. I’m beat.”

She had no idea what was waiting for her when he returned.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Such a trooper, love the zip ties! Can't wait to see what's next.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 4 months ago Such a trooper, love the zip ties! Can't wait to see what's next.
It's been a fun tale, but now it comes to an end here with the 7th and final installment.

The Ratchet Bunny (FM/F)
Ratchet Bunny

Jenny just lay on the floor taking heavy, deep breaths while looking at Lauren and smiling. She had had an emotionally fulfilling night, and to her surprise it had all happened in a span of about three hours. She spread herself out in an ‘X’ shape and didn’t say anything. Never had Lauren seen the spunky runner so quiescent while also happy. They were sitting there when Jenny all of a sudden grew wide-eyed and looked around.

“Are you OK?” the Gangsta Mom looked at her quizzically.
“I just felt a baby kick,” Jenny said with horror, “It can’t be! I haven’t gained enough weight!”
“Why can’t it be? You said you’ve put on some weight, and Giovanni said your ‘yucky’ stopped coming.”
“No!” Jenny kept breathing deeply, “I can’t be that far along.”
“Now, Jenny, calm down,” Lauren put her hand over Jenny’s mouth, “Roll with it.”
“Mmmmmm!” Jenny offered no resistance, and Lauren removed her hand, “Where’s my scarf?”

Lauren handed Jenny the red bandana, but instead of wearing it Jenny used it to wipe the sweat off of her body while she anxiously waited for Giovanni to return with the news that she wasn’t expecting. The deep marks all over her body brought a smile to her face, and she knew that she would cherish this night for the rest of her life. There was hardly a spot that wasn’t red, marked, or both, and long sleeves would be necessary for many days to come. Jenny didn’t mind that at all and even looked forward to it as the private dirty secret she, Giovanni, and Lauren shared.

“I don’t believe it!” Giovanni walked into the room with a shocked look on his face.
“I hope it’s a girl!” Jenny grinned as she slowly stood up, “Gianni, I know!”
“And the doctor said you’re due by the end of the year.”
“Congratulations!” Lauren interjected giddily, “What a crazy surprise, and just think you’ve been getting screwed, spanked, tied up, and all that stuff, and apparently never knew. No harm no foul, but don’t think it means that you can…”
“SHUT UP!” Jenny turned to her, “Just because I’m not dressed like one and am kind of spaced out doesn’t mean I’m not a Gangsta Princess still!”
“How did you know?” husband turned to wife as she embraced him.
“Baby kicked me. It’s real!”
“Poor kid got all that sh-t squirted at it and…,” Lauren started laughing and got cut off again.
“Go away! I don’t like the jokes at all!” Jenny got furious at this, “Giovanni, hold her down!”

Giovanni took great care not to hurt Lauren at all since he apparently had two pregnant women in the same room now, and he had no idea what that would entail. He carefully hand gagged Lauren, and Jenny picked up her legs. Despite being 5’1”, Jenny was a surprisingly strong girl.

“Don’t” SMACK! “make” SMACK! “dirty” SMACK! “jokes” SMACK! “about” SMACK! “my” SMACK! “baby!” SMACK!
“MMMMM!” Lauren yelled into the gag with shock at the power in Jenny’s spanks.
“Now you may let her go!” the Gangsta Princess walked away with satisfaction.

Jenny sat on the floor by Lauren’s bag and took out one of the ratchets. She stared at it fondly and then took out one of the cinch straps. The cinches in particular amazed her, although she saw more possibilities from the ratchet straps. Despite her earlier words about being done for the night, the excitement of finding out she was pregnant and so close to giving birth made her long for one more game. A simple game it would be, one in which she would be vulnerable.

“Would you two tie me up again? I know how I want to be tied and what I want to happen,” Jenny resumed wiping her sweat off her body.
“Are you sure, Jenny? You’ve not had your fill yet?” Lauren watched her carefully.
“I'm sure I’m sure,” subspace faded, and spunky Jenny returned, “Come on!”
“What are you doing?” Giovanni asked her in surprise as she grabbed a chair.
“We're going to the closet. Oh, yeah, Jenny’s pregnant, so she has to act feeble? Get real!” she sassed both her husband and her friend.
“All right, so what are we doing exactly?” Lauren challenged her as they walked into the bedroom.
“You're going to gag me with this bandana, and I will be in my underwear.”

Jenny put the chair down and took off her clothes to leave herself in just her panties and bra. She put her arms between the sides and spindles and instructed Lauren to use the cinch straps on her arms and Giovanni to use them on her legs. Her breasts, waist, and crotch were ratcheted just like before, and her ankles were also ratcheted. Just as before, her neck was cinched down as well. Last but not least, a fresh zip bound her big toes.

“Stuff that bandana in my mouth and gag me with a strip of microfoam. Lauren, I am giving you permission to do something I know you love doing even though I hate it,” Jenny laid out her instructions, “Set a timer, see how many times you can make me wet in 30 minutes, add that wet bandana to my gag, put the tape back, and abandon me in the darkness for 30 minutes.”

After loosening the ratchet, Lauren put the camouflage bandana that had previously blindfolded Jenny right against her crotch and tightened the straps again. A spark was lit in the captive who immediately started squirming around as best as she could. Just like that, the Gangsta Queen was back. She squealed a little when the sweaty bandana, which Giovanni continued using to wipe her sweat in the interim, approached her mouth. He pinched her nose shut, and only 10 seconds were needed for her to run out of breath. With a groan of disgust unlike any other, Jenny ate the bandana that she had worn for 17 hours and used to wipe 3 hours of bondage induced body soaking sweat. She hated it so much that tears formed in the corners of her eyes, but this was her finally permitting Lauren to enjoy a fantasy.

Jenny took a big gulp as the tape covered her lips. This bandana tasted worse than her socks did, and she knew it would get worse later when she ate the bandana that was now at her crotch. She was a warrior, though, and knew she would get through even this in some way. She struggled to move her arms and found them firmly pulled behind her back by the velcro cinches. She looked at one and then the other and let out a loud squeal into her gag with a fire shooting from her eyes.

Giovanni motioned for Lauren to go first, and she squatted by her friend’s side and put her face to the left side of Jenny’s. Jenny looked right into her eyes and breathed heavily and protested as loudly as she had all evening. Here, in the farthest corner of the house, she was unleashing all of her TUG attitude. Taking the black bandana, dry from no longer being in Jenny’s mouth, Lauren tied it over Jenny’s eyes as a blindfold and watched the girl try to throw herself about in defiant resistance.

“This will hold you still,” Lauren closed her nose with a piece of microfoam tape.
“NNGGG!” Jenny had never experienced this while blindfolded, “EEEEEE!”
“Do it, Giovanni. Take her boobies and face; I’ll take her crotch.”
“You went right for the jugular,” Giovanni took his position for the next 45 seconds.
“We’re giving this girl everything we’ve got, and she has no idea what can happen in 30.”
“MMMMM!” Jenny wailed at the multipronged fondling of her body and felt lips kissing her.

Jenny was completely aroused by this on top of the pre-existing excitement, and away she went putting her first wet spot on the bandana against her crotch. A shrill squeal also accompanied this first orgasm, and she discovered quickly that a girl under the right conditions can reach her peak in a matter of seconds. From the time of her nose taping to her nose releasing, only some 75 seconds passed, but in that time she orgasmed twice.

Beads of sweat formed on Jenny, and her husband continued to erotically kiss her cheeks, neck, forehead, and gagged lips. As her husband, he knew better than anyone else about how to kiss her to turn up the temperature, and he gladly did so for this quest on which they had embarked together with her friend Lauren. Jenny let out some sensual groans while she regained her lost breath and squirmed as much as the present bonds permitted her.

Lauren was a professional at squeezing her thighs just right, and part of Jenny wondered just how many girls had been the Gangsta Mom’s victims over the years. Now, blindfolded with a crusty black bandana, Jenny felt a fury in her body at being unable to shoot her patent daggers from her eyes. With her own infamous Gangsta Princess attitude, she began shrieking while she thrashed about in an effort to regain her sight. She was interrupted, however, by that brutal burn in her crotch, the release that came. The next kiss on her lips from Giovanni was too much, and she squealed in orgasm, an orgasm that felt so good that she stopped noticing the disgusting taste of the bandana in her mouth.

“Mmmmm!” she groaned and mentally surrendered to her self-afflicted torment.

It was odd to willingly suffer these things. That forceful flood of hormones was like a form of temporary paralysis which she was powerless to stop. After several moments to collect herself, she began shaking and squirming again despite the brutality of her bondage essentially requiring all motions to pull on the crotch ratchet. The cinch at her neck was almost strangling and reduced her neck motion too much, and the light never came. The blindfold was so tight it almost cut into her.

Another wave came with another squeal; if you torture a girl enough, you can put her into a semi-permanent cycle of orgasms so long as her body can supply the necessary materials. Struggling was impossible while the body obeyed its divinely ordained, if you will, principles of sex. All she could do then was attempt to pull her body off the chair and shriek. It was humiliating for such an attitudinal Gangsta Princess to be so strongly incapacitated by that.

The taste of the bandana in her mouth was incomparable to any other gag. Over her time, she had experienced dirty socks of her own, dirty socks of others, pantyhose of her own and others, and even panties; this flavor was entirely unique and particularly salty among those. Because of her dehydrated body, little saliva soaked into the gag to reduce the flavors gradually with time; instead it was as strong as ever and more and more disgusting with time. Thankfully she had a strong stomach, but the hatred of the flavor spurred her to struggle even more.

Then came a new sensation she had experienced only once in college: vibration. But it wasn't an ordinary vibration; it was the toothbrush buzzing against her crotch. And it worked. Jenny felt a surge similar to the kind she felt when Giovanni penetrated her during a moment of passion, but it was amplified and like that happening at a rate he could never attain. She tried to resist, but Giovanni taped her nose shut, loosened her blindfold, and pulled it above her eyes almost like a headband. That taping was too much, and she again was in that state that was both ecstasy and hellish pain.

“Nnnnngggg!” she groaned in pain with tears rolling down her cheeks.
“Do you surrender?” Lauren asked her in a taunt.
“No!” the familiar daggers shot from Jenny’s eyes.
“I figured that's what you’d say,” the captor squeezed her butt.
“Nmmmm!”
“This one is a trooper. Imagine trying to extract information from her?” Giovanni beamed with pride for his bride.
“Yeah, as soon as the clamps come she'll tell you everything you need to know and then some.”
“Mmmmm!” Jenny was not a weakling, “Mmmm mmm mmm mmmmmm!”
“Fine, girl, you asked for it.”
“No, no, noooo!” she wailed and started thrashing with genuine panic in her eyes.
“Sorry, love, I never violate boundaries, but this is worth two orgasms at least!”

Jenny winced and squirmed when her bra was pulled up and the binder clips squeezed her nipples. Instantly, she felt her breasts, now bare and exposed by some other than Giovanni, her sisters-in-law, or her sister for the first time ever, become sensitive and tender. Humiliation seemed to overwhelm her, and she wailed loudly into the gag when Lauren gently tweaked them. It was, however, as effective as Lauren said and, despite the tears that rolled down her cheeks from the pain, she quickly orgasmed.

From the taping to that second orgasm was only a minute as she saw from the timer in the corner, and she knew she had carved herself a niche in the rock face of hell itself by her challenge. It felt so good, though; of course she loved the suffocation most of all. The ultimate TUG challenge for her had been laid out, and she had to take what she had given. This was Lauren’s chance to do her favorite things instead of merely humoring Jenny’s preferences.

How was this possible? How was she handling so much? How was she orgasming so much? How could she endure such long sessions of strict bondage and brutal tortures without losing her sanity? How was such a small girl so strong as to handle all that her captors did to her and even get a thrill out of most of it? Lauren was astounded at the indomitable spirit, but it was the spirit she had always loved in Jenny.

“This ought to weaken you some more,” Lauren began tickling her feet again.
“Ha ha haaaa!” the laughter began.
“And this should do something,” Giovanni gently twisted the clips.
“Eeeeeeee!” the girl squealed and again was forced to her breaking point, “Mmm!”

Jenny had a very tired expression in her eyes and whimpered loudly before she burst into brutal fits of laughter. She looked up at her husband but couldn't convey any of her thoughts because of the tickling of her soles. It was useless, and the flavor of her sweat became the strongest yet. How awful that flavor was!

The emotions were building up. The hormones were cascading. Jenny’s heart rate was increasing, and her breathing was hastening. Another wail of orgasm came, and Jenny knew she was exceeding some sort of limit. It all felt so good, but something was wrong. This was too much happening too fast.

Then blackness.

When Jenny regained her lucidity, she was still tied up, and she felt the tape coming off her mouth. Despite an instinctive protest, the camouflage bandana entered her mouth, and the tape returned. She didn't know what had happened, and the taste of her orgasms was horrible. She didn't feel like resisting anymore.

After so much of her beloved bondage, she had reached an ecstasy in which she didn't care. It was an euphoria even. She felt like laughing and floating away; the plan was to abandon her. As Giovanni turned to leave, Lauren felt compelled to stay with her friend. She couldn't abandon Jenny.

Lauren knew too much. Jenny was beyond ordinary subspace. She had been broken, if you will, by this session. She had reached the point of surrender, and Lauren felt an unhealthy energy coming off Jenny. This was the danger point in TUGs; if they left Jenny, there was a good chance she would choke on a stuffed gag she’d ordinarily not choke on.

“You're done,” Lauren pulled off the tape and pulled out the stuffings.
“What do you mean?” Giovanni was too inexperienced to understand.
“She's sick from being pushed too much. It's dehydration and subspace level 9000.”

Lauren didn't care what Giovanni thought; she cared about what Jenny needed. Jenny was too special for Lauren to permit even the slightest genuine risk especially now that they knew she was expecting a baby soon. As soon as Jenny was free from the chair, Lauren brought her to the tub and sat her down and told her to stay put and told Giovanni to clean up. At this point, Lauren ran to the kitchen and thankfully found Powerade in the fridge and ran back to Jenny.

Now, Lauren began drawing a cold bath for her catatonic friend. It was foreign to see Jenny lifeless and helpless, and little sips or the drink began. Jenny felt her tongue cleaving to the roof and sides of her mouth, and the drink felt amazing. Never had she felt so lifeless, and she now understood that the emotions had been so much that she effectively blacked out without losing consciousness.

Remaining still seemed the right thing to do, and she let Lauren pour the cold water over her body and give her sips of the red Powerade. It tasted so good as opposed to being nasty that Jenny knew she needed more than ever before. She looked up to her friend and saw a smiling face. The first movement Jenny made was to smile back.

“Thank you,” the former captive said quietly.
“You're welcome,” Lauren continued her tasks without pause.

Lauren saw how red Jenny was; dehydration was no joking matter. She continued to do this for another 10 minutes of beautiful silence between herself and her friend while Giovanni cleaned up everything including fixing the bed and such things that had been messed up that night. When the tub drained, Lauren helped Jenny to stand up and, in silence, walk to the kitchen. It seemed odd to have Jenny lie down on the towels laid upon the island, but it was the perfect place for a firm massage. It seemed odd for Jenny to be naked before Lauren, but, in freeing her friend, Lauren had found it convenient to take the clothes with her friend instead of trying to keep the clothes on her.

Deep into the muscles Lauren rubbed like a professional with years of experience with torturing people to their limits. Never had Jenny gotten such a good massage, not even from the Formula 1 team masseuses. She laid on her sides and back given that there was another person inside her. Naked, hair down, weak, and humiliated, Jenny hadn't the words to describe her feelings about the night, but she kept a big smile on her face while her friend worked her gently out of the mixed state of dehydration and subspace. At intervals, Jenny was sat up and given sips of the Powerade until she was taking the sips herself and even, at Lauren’s suggestion, eating a piece of rich, bitter dark chocolate along with her friend.

“Lauren, this was an amazing night. Thank you so much,” she finally spoke.
“I didn't think you would go through so much without surrender. Then you dared me to break you and even that didn't make you surrender,” Lauren laughed a little.
“Next time, take better care of your captive. Remember your sister once kept me and my sister tied up for 30 hours straight and forgot to give us food and drink.”
“I don't forget that, but I had never seen dehydration until tonight.”
“Tonight… was wonderful,” Giovanni contributed, and added, “I’m glad you two got to grow a little and witness your motherly joys that I cannot understand.”
“You said it!” Jenny jumped into Lauren’s arms, “Lauren, I love you so much. Merry Christmas!”
“I love you too, Jenny! Congratulations and early Merry Christmas!”

THE END

EPILOGUE

It all comes true on Christmas when, while unwrapping presents with her family from Minnesota, Jenny is distracted by cramps. By the time breakfast is done, Jenny is in so much pain she can't handle it without crying out in pain. A rush to the hospital and some hours later, at 6:43 exactly, Emilia Teresa Natalizia Vittoria Randaccio is born. At 5 pounds and 10 ounces, it's no wonder Jenny gained so little weight, but the new member of the family seems to take right after mom.

“She's so precious,” Jenny said when she finally got to hold her daughter two hours later, “Small and spunky, but she's going to look like her Randaccio aunts.”
“All I can think about is how I love you and our family,” Giovanni said as they sat alone.
“How long before she’s getting kidnapped by her cousins?” quipped the mischievous girl.
“Even after giving birth, you make comments about TUGs!” he laughed.
“Maybe you shouldn't have surprised me with cinch straps for Christmas then!”
“Well, maybe!”

A different day was had around the corner with Lauren and hers. It was a chaotic day with a 5 year-old son and a 3 year-old daughter tearing around the place, but Lauren made it despite being pregnant herself. Her heart leapt with joy when she learned that Jenny had had a safe delivery, and Jenny was excited as a mother who just delivered could be when she saw her friend enter the room along with her parents and son. The simplest words to respond were given.

“Congratulations, and Merry Christmas.”

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A lovely conclusion. Thank you for writing such an intense and charming story 😊
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged