BOUND FRIENDS FOREVER - F/F - Chapter 6 - Just Hanging Around (update for July 3)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago I'll go with what the poll says. But fear nit, Akiko may be roped back in! 😁
Good to hear - and I would not mind Naida coming back :)
Nadia? Hmmm...anything's possible. ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Akiko could not believe how easily she had been overcome by her unseen assailants. They worked silently and apparently were big and strong girls, for her strength had been no match for their grasping and groping hands. She felt more rope draw her knees towards her chest so she was forcibly curled into a tight ball. This position and her gag made it hard to breathe. She felt herself lifted easily and put into some kind of box. The walls felt solid so it must have been some kind of trunk. She felt the lid closed shut and the trunk was lifted onto a small platform. She felt the motion and she surmised that she had been put on some kind of wheeled trolley. She was wheeled a short distance and then she felt her prison lifted again and put down. She heard an engine start and the feeling of motion returned.

She struggled feebly against her bonds, wondering what lay in store for her at the end of the ride.

The journey did not take long as her trunk was again lifted and wheeled. She heard voices as the trunk stopped. She felt the lid open and she was lifted up and deposited on a surface. Her blindfold was removed.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light and she gasped as she saw Janet on the floor, wearing only her panties, with her wrists bound in front of her, ankles tethered together and tape covering her mouth.

Then she swiveled her neck around and she saw her captors. They were tall and fit girls. They looked familiar and then she saw what one of the girls was wearing. These girls were members of the college weightlifting team. Why had they abducted her?

The girl wearing the team t-shirt then said, “Welcome girl! We caught your roomie earlier, but it’s a good thing we stuck around coz we got to catch you too, cutie!” She playfully tickled my chin and I would have avoided her, unfortunately, I was bound too tightly.

A big, blonde amazon chimed in, “Yeah! Now we got two Oriental Barbie Dolls to play with!” Her ice blue eyes regarded me with obvious lust and I trembled, knowing Jan and I were in the clutches of lesbians.

Blondie then said, “I got dibs on Ms. Japan here! Colleen, you’re with me! Rach and Paula, you get the brown beauty!”

Rach and Paula slipped a long sturdy pole between Jan’s bound wrists and ankles before hoisting lifting her and placing her between two saw horses. The wood was notched so the metal pole would not slide off. Jan now dangled on the pole like a deer about to be roasted. They cut off her panties so she was rendered completely naked.

Jan was just regaining consciousness when Paula began fondling her breasts. Jan screamed but her mouth was apparently packed as well as taped for little sound came out. Rach caressed Jan’s long brown legs and Jan squirmed helplessly in their clutches.

My attention was rudely pulled away from my friend’s plight as I felt Colleen cut away my clothes until I was just as naked as Jan. The leader (Emily or Em was her name) then produced a vibrating wand, which she applied mercilessly on my exposed slit. I writhed helplessly, but Colleen held me down firmly. I could not help the moans that were ripped out of me as Em manipulated my body, pulling me slowly towards a climactic end.

I looked at Jan and her intensified moans were caused by Rach applying a similar wand to her private parts.

Jan and I had been captured and were looking at the possibility of a long and slow bout of torment. I groaned anew in mixed desperation and shame, yet the wand insistently intensified the waves of pleasure slowly starting to overcome me.

I was their prisoner and I was slowly succumbing.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Seems like Janet and Akiko are in for a tough ride . Well done!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Seems like Janet and Akiko are in for a tough ride . Well done!
Glad you're liking it [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Em and Colleen worked me over thoroughly. At some point, my knees were untied allowing me to stretch out on the tabletop. But this merely exposed more of my body to their torments. Hands squeezed my breasts and tweaked my nipples before the wand was applied to them. A finger was inserted into my quickly moistening slit. Nothing existed except the exquisite torments that they were inflicting upon me. I had already cum once and was well on my way to my second.

My tormentors allowed me a bit of respite only to witness Jan’s helpless writhings. Paula and Rach were working her over as mercilessly as me. Her suspended position seemed to intensify her plight as they took liberties with her exposed brown body. She shuddered with her own climax even as I felt my tormentors lift me from the table.

My sister-in-torment was lost from sight as I was brought into another room where a cot was set up. The ropes binding me were removed but I was too weak to escape or resist. Working together, they placed me faceup on the bed and clipped my ankles and wrists to the four corners of the cot with leather straps and chains that had been previously set up. I now lay, spreadeagled and lewdly exposed to my captors.

Em stepped aside to let Colleen have her way with me. She stripped off her clothes and I was presented with her muscular and toned body. Her red hair was cut in a short cut and she smiled naughtily as she climbed on the bed.

“Look at that white and pale body! So delectable!” said Colleen as she proceeded to caress my bareness with her hands. Her mouth captured my modest tits and she sucked bringing my nipples to attention. She purred with delight as she expertly used her mouth and hands to slowly bring me to a sexual boil anew.

“Step aside, Col, it’s my turn now!” commanded Em. Colleen reluctantly climbed off and I beheld Em’s tanned and toned body. She was the tallest and most muscular of the foursome and her long black hair made her very intimidating to me. She wasted no time as she dove between my legs and I felt her tongue and mouth work my feminine bits, eliciting gasps and moans from me. Reluctantly, I was surrendering again, a reluctant victim, about to be brought over the edge again.

I looked down to see that Em had donned a strap-on and she was now poised to skewer me with it. The faux cock disappeared between my legs and I lay back with a long moan as she penetrated deeply inside me. She pumped me, slowly at first, then bringing up the tempo.

Even though I had been strapped down and despite my fear, my hips automatically gyrated with her rhythm. My belly felt full and I had no choice but to go on the rollercoaster ride of pleasure.

And then, the throbbing heat finally peaked and once again, I was plunged into an abyss of sheer pleasure.

I could take it no longer. I passed out.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I woke up slowly. I was grateful for the brief respite but I still felt worn out from the ordeal that I had been put through. I was still bound to the bed and still naked. Only now, Em was applying a wet towel all over my body. It felt refreshing and the water exuded a pleasant scent. I savored the cooling pleasure of the hand towel as Em applied it all over my sweaty body, taking away the sweat and some of the tiredness.

My reprieve was short-lived, however, as Colleen and Em freed me from the bed only so they could bind my wrists behind my back with handcuffs. They took me by the arms and walked me back to the other room.

I was greeted by an incredible sight.

Janet stood in the center of the room. Her wrists and elbows were bound together and her bound wrists were raised high via a rope attached to a pulley in the ceiling. This caused her to bend over and her breasts now hung downward. Her discomfort was magnified by her feet being spread wide apart thanks to her ankles bound with leather straps to both ends of a long metal rod. I could see that a crotchrope bisected her crotch.

Nipple clamps had been applied to her turgid nipples and hung down pulling her flesh painfully. She was groaning in a mix of pain and pleasure as Paula applied a vibrating wand onto her crotchrope. I could only imagine the torment she was under. Her lovely brown skin was glossy with sweat and her legs were trembling at the torments being inflicted on her. I started as Rachel slapped Jan’s rump causing the helpless girl to struggle, before the clamps and the wand did their insidious work to slow her down.

“Beautiful! I love what you’ve done with her, girls!” applauded Em even as Jan shuddered from an orgasm that had been ripped from her.

They made me watch Jan’s torture for many long minutes as two more orgasms were coaxed from the prisoner. Finally, they ceased their efforts and freed Jan from her bondage. Jan collapsed slowly onto the floor and her two jailers removed the rest of her restraints and carried her into another room.

“What do you think, cutie? Liked what you saw?” asked Em.

I shook my head, fearful that I would be given a similar treatment.

“Nah! I got other plans for you, dear!” said Em. I noticed that Colleen had slipped into the other room. My heat was beating quickly as I stood awaiting Em’s pleasure. She hustled me over to the couch and sat down beside me. She draped one arm around my shoulders even as her other hand fondled my exposed tits.

“You are one cute Japanese girl, you know that? And I get the feeling you are liking our little games, eh?” she remarked.

I merely looked at her silently, thanks to the gag, but she removed it slowly and stared into my eyes.

I licked my lips and bowed my head before answering, “Yes…yes I did!”

Em laughed heartily and stood to get a bottle of water which she gave to me. I drank gratefully and she said, “Good! Because I got a surprise for ya!”

My eyes went wide and I wondered what she meant.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Em took me over to the room where they had taken Jan. We entered and I stopped to stare at the sight before me.

Jan had been trussed up on the bed with her wrists tied together and attached to the headboard of the metal cot. Her legs were bent with her ankles tied to her thighs. Her two jailers sat on the bed on opposite sides of her caressing her nude body and sometimes brushing against the bush between her legs. Her mouth was sealed with a bright red ballgag.

“Ta-dah! Like what you see?” asked Em with a naughty chuckle, “It seems she’s been warmed up just for you, girl!”

I looked at Em with a questioning look, so I did not see Colleen sneak up behind me and force a bright blue ballgag into my mouth. It was buckled on tightly as I dared not protest. She then attached a leather harness on my hips and my eyes went wide as I saw the dildo jutting from between my legs. It looked like a man’s penis complete with bumps and veins.

“Go on, girl! Time for you to give your friend some pleasure,” commanded Em even as she lubricated the fake cock.

I walked slowly towards the bed and looked down at Jan’s helplessness.

“Do it now, cutie, or we’ll make you do it!” threatened Em.

I had no choice. I looked into Jan’s eyes and instead of fear, I saw…something else. She then opened her doubled legs wide as if to invite me to impale her. The handcuffs were removed from my wrists and I climbed onto the bed. I positioned myself carefully and slowly inserted the dildo into Jan. She let out a throaty sigh as the full length of the shaft entered into her. My hips moved the dildo in and out slowly. I gradually built up a rhythm. Jan was moaning now and her hips gyrated in time with my thrusts into her.

I sped up my thrusts and Jan writhed on the bed with reckless abandon as if forgetting the audience witnessing her spectacle. Her moans grew longer and then she let out a muffled scream as her orgasm hit her.

I was pulled off and Jan was released from the bed. We traded places so that I was the one tied on the bed in a manner similar to hers. They removed the harness from me and attached it to Jan. She had recovered her wits enough to climb onto the bed. She moved slowly but when I looked into her eyes, I saw…longing, even tenderness. She smiled at me through the gag and proceeded to enter me with the strap-on.

Now I could fully experience what I had inflicted on her. She relentlessly thrust into me tearing forth moans and gasps from me. I was helpless to stop her and my hips seemed to move beyond my control as I rose to meet her thrusts. I was impaled deeply and I savored the delightful assault being inflicted upon me.

Slowly, the pressure built up until I could not keep it bottled in. A powerful orgasm swept through my body with such force as to render me unconscious.

Ooo

I awoke to find myself still naked with my wrists tied behind my back and my ankles similarly bound together. I lay on my side facing Jan, who was in a similar plight. To my surprise, we were ungagged.

I softly whispered, “Are you ok, Jan?”

She smiled before answering, “I’m fine! I can take this all day! How about you?”

“A little stiff and tired, but ok. What are they planning to do with us now?” my voice broke with a tinge of fear.

Jan frowned and then pulled her hands free of her restraints. She hugged me and said, “Now, don’t crack up on me now, my dear! We’re going to be just fine!”

I reveled in the naked flesh embracing me before asking, “What do you mean?”

“Em and her cohorts are my friends! They are the unofficial protectors of our sisterhood and I thought it would be a wonderful idea for the both of us to be kidnapped and ravaged by a crew of lesbians. I hope they weren’t too rough with you?” said Jan.

I looked at Jan, stunned. WE were in no danger, after all. I let out a sigh of relief and said, “I’ll survive, I think. But you owe me big time for this, Jan! I demand payback!”

She chuckled and responded, “Of course, dear! But not today! You’re too tired and we need to get going now!”

It was then that Em and company arrived bringing clothes for us to wear. They apologized profusely for treating me so roughly, but I waved it off.

With these girls as my friends and bodyguards, Jan and I were sure to get home safely!

Hope you liked this arc [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

VERY much so, Sir! Up to your normal superb standard.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Just Hanging Around

Eventually, Jan and I decided to find a place off-campus for our privacy. To our pleasant surprise, we found a small bungalow a few blocks away. It was part of a small compound but we were lucky that the one detached unit had been recently vacated and we snapped it up.

We quickly moved in, which didn’t take long since we had so few possessions. It was a couple of weeks later that I told Jan that she had to pay up for the stunt with the weightlifting team. She pouted with a “do I have to” look but I insisted.

So, Jan found herself tied up in a doorway with her wrists tied together with rope before being tied overhead to a sturdy pullup bar that came with the house. She wore nothing but a thin white tank top and white panties. I was bustling around doing laundry, cleaning and other stuff.

All this time, Jan stood in the doorway fidgeting from one foot to the other. I remedied this by tying her ankles together. I ignored the dagger-like look she threw at me. To make matters worse for her, I would fondle her every time I passed her. I would punch or spank her butt. I would squeeze her tits. I would even lightly grope her crotch.

“How long are you gonna keep me like this?” she asked in an impatient tone.

I tut-tutted her and waggled a finger at her before cleave gagging her with a silken strip of cloth. She continued to squirm and struggle. The sight of this tall, brown-skinned and sexy girl writhing in her bonds was starting to turn me on.

I snuck up behind her and grabbed her boobs. She gasped, startled, but began moaning when I started to fondle her breasts. Her nipples hardened and threatened to poke through her thin top. So I decided to free her ample breasts by fetching a pair of safety scissors before cutting holes in her top so her breasts were exposed. Her top now looked as if they had sprouted boobs and I chuckled at the sight. She glared at me helplessly as I fondled her exposed tits.

“Mmmmmh!” was all she could utter as I continued to intimately touch her. My hands roved all over her body, savoring the long lean arms, the ample breasts, wide hips and full thighs. I could see her temerity had ebbed and she looked at me as if begging me to finish her off.

Instead, I fetched the battery powered bullet vibrator and inserted it into her very wet crotch. To insure it wouldn’t slip out, I fashioned a crotchrope over her panties. I could only imagine how it filled her up and then I left her to finish the laundry. I snuck a peek and I could see her squirming, desperately seeking the fulfillment she craved.

I stood before her with my arms akimbo and asked her, “You really want to get off, eh?” She nodded enthusiastically. I removed the crotchrope and extracted the vibrator. It was soaked in her juices.

I switched it on and applied it around her exposed breasts and onto her nipples. Jan could only stand there writhing and fully feeling the stimulation I was giving her. I slowly worked the vibrator from her breasts down her flat stomach and onto her crotch. She jerked in her bonds as I applied the instrument, slowly but inexorably leading her towards the orgasm she badly needed.

And then I pulled away the vibrator and shook my head before saying, “Not so fast, girl! I’m not finished playing with you!”

She spoke unintelligibly but I could tell that she was pleading for me to grant her the final pleasure she sought.

I had other plans for her.

[mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic