BOUND FRIENDS FOREVER - F/F - Chapter 6 - Just Hanging Around (update for July 3)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

BOUND FRIENDS FOREVER - F/F - Chapter 6 - Just Hanging Around (update for July 3)

Post by Switcher1313 »

BOUND FRIENDS FOREVER

Chapter 1 – High School Life

Hi! My name is Akiko Togawa. I am half-Japanese and half-American. I love being tied up! I also like tying other girls up. Let me tell you a few stories of my tie up adventures as I grew up. I’ll start during my senior high years. I was 18 and painfully shy. At the time, I was a thin and petite girl looking with envy at my female schoolmates as their bodies started to blossom. I also realized that I liked girls for a (ahem) different reason.

I didn’t have many friends as I was the typical nerdy and studious type at the time. My best friend was a Russian girl named Nadia. Nadia was tall, athletic and quite smart. This rare combination made her a popular girl at school. Somehow we gravitated towards each other and we ended up the best of friends. Nadia became my confidante, protector and constant companion. Eventually, that friendship turned into something more (ahem) intimate.

I discovered that not only did Nadia like me, but she was also into tie up games. In this relationship, I was the one who was frequently helplessly bound. She lived by herself in an apartment with a housekeeper, who would leave in the early evening and be back early the next morning. Our games would commence as soon as the housekeeper left or during the weekends.

In the beginning, Nadia would tie me up and find some way to torture me. This progressed to light fondling and then heavy petting.

I remember vividly what happened one stormy Friday.

Classes were suspended because of the weather so I decided to spend some time with Nadia. I looked out at the window at the rain and windswept world sipping a cup of hot tea when she silently snuck up on me and hugged me close. I melted into her and soon her hands were roving all over my body,

“Wanna go to my room?” she asked in her beautifully accented husky voice.

“I thought you’d never ask. It is getting a bit chilly,” I answered.

“I know how to fix that,” said Nadia and we went to her room.

Nadia was tall, well-built and curvaceous. Her hair was cut short and her face was quite lovely. I, on the other hand, was small, ivory-skinned, with perky but modest breasts. She wore an oversized sleepshirt and panties. She towered over me even in her bare feet. I wore a tank top and denim cutoffs.

Nadia kissed me deeply and proceeded to take off my top. I wore no bra and soon, my breasts were on display. I let her unbutton and remove my shorts and panties and I stood before her, completely nude (and excited!).

Nadia spun me around and grabbed my arms, pulling them behind me. She took a length of rope and expertly tied and cinched my wrists parallel to each other. She paused to fondle my naked breasts and kiss me on the neck. My knees buckled and she resumed binding me, adding rope above and below my breasts. The ends of the rope draped over my shoulder to compress the chest harness gripping my boobs in a tight but sensual embrace.

More breast fondling followed. My pulse raced and I gasped out, “What are you going to do to me, you crazy Russian bitch?”

“Oh, you are going to pay for that crack, my tiny Japanese doll,” answered Nadia in a husky voice. I suppose I was not the only person getting turned on here.

Nadia pulled me over to her bed, which had a sturdy iron headboard. She tied me to it so I could not escape (as if I wanted to!). I teased her by keeping my legs modestly together, but her strength was too much for me. Soon, my lower legs were roped to my thighs and she easily pulled my legs apart.

I flung my head back as she dove into my crotch and she began eating me! Her mouth and tongue elicited squeals and gasps of delight from me. Several long minutes passed as I writhed helplessly in my bonds as she tormented me expertly. I was a willing captive, fully accepting the torture being inflicted on my helpless body.

Nadia paused to remove her clothes and I hungrily stared at her nudity. She fondled her own breasts for my benefit before fingering her hairy snatch.

“Stop teasing me and finish me off, you…mmmfff!” I started before Nadia clamped a big hand over my mouth. She thrust one finger into her mouth moistening it before thrusting it into me very available slit. I moaned as her finger stabbed into my very moist private part. She thrust into me repeatedly, slowly bringing me to the brink.

Cruelly, she paused to give me a long kiss. Our tongues intertwined and then I felt her fingering me anew. I groaned into her mouth as the sweet torture was renewed. BY now, I was trembling with unbridled passion. My young body had been exposed, bound into helplessness and being used by my dominant best friend.

Nadia pulled away from me and softly said, “Cum for me, dear Akiko. Cum for mommy!”

I needed no further prompting as my body was wracked with a series of powerful orgasms and I sobbed and laughed with the incredible pleasure that had been gifted to me.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 30 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

You REALLY do have style, Sir. The start of another of your "Masterpieces" i feel.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Very descriptive, looking forward to chapter 2
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – A Graduation Present

It was hard to believe that in one week’s time, I would be finishing high school. I was excited for the coming new phase of my life. It was during this time that I had my last tie up game with Nadia. She would be flying home to Russia and we would be apart. We could still keep in touch but it wouldn’t be the same.

This was the last weekend we would enjoy together and we planned to make full use of it.

I was seated on a couch, wearing a 2-piece black bikini swimsuit. My hands were tied behind me with a generous amount of rope. Nadia seemed to be fascinated with my legs as she spent a lot of time roping them. After binding my ankles together, she fashioned an intricate weave up my legs so that I was not only immobilized but decorated by the brown strands. A silken bandanna served as my gag as it was wedged between my lips.

My bare legs were in Nadia’s lap as she sat near the opposite corner of the couch. She wore a sweater and gym shorts. The TV was on but she wasn’t watching, but running her hands all over my bound legs. She was smiling contentedly freely exploring my naked skin. I was slowly turned on not just by my helplessness but also the way Nadia was fondling and worshipping my body.

She gently lowered my legs to the floor and crawled towards me. Her fit body covered me and I inhaled deeply her wonderful perfume. She proceeded to kiss me on the neck, cheeks and even on my gagged mouth.

“You are wonderful, my little Akiko,” she breathed, “I am going to miss you terribly.” With those words, I felt the tears threaten to burst from my eyes.

Nadia hugged me tightly while still kissing and fondling my bound body. She continued, “Which is why I want to give you something to remember me by.” With those words, Nadia lifted me in her arms easily and brought me to her room. I felt so secure in her arms and was slightly disappointed when she carefully lay me on the bed.

I was surprised when she began to untie the ropes binding me. I waited for her to free my wrists and remove my gag before uttering, “Why, Nadia? Why did you untie me? Don’t you like me…like this?”

Nadia caressed my cheek with one hand and smiled before saying, “Ah, my precious one! You have been made helpless so many times that I feel it is time you did likewise to me. My gift to you is…how do they call it…payback?” She chuckled softly as she pulled off her sweater and pushed down her shorts.

I gaped at her, stunned, not just at the sexiness of her body but at the invitation to render her helpless.

“Then, lie down on the bed, my big and strong Russian girl and I will bind you tightly!” I said.

Nadia lay down on the bed faceup. I took one of the lengths of brown rope and applied it on one wrist. When I had fashioned the rope cuff, I took the free end and tied it off to one corner of the bed. I did the same to her other wrist so she lay with her arms stretched out and restrained. I took my time in tying her ankles off to the other corners of the bed so that Nadia was now stretched out helplessly. I looked down at her helpless form and savoured the image. I took off my bikini top and bottom and climbed the bed straddling her at the waist. I bent down to bring my modest breasts to her mouth and she did not disappoint. She licked one nipple and I felt it respond. I presented the other nipple for similar treatment. She then suckled my breasts like an infant and I groaned unashamedly at the pleasure I felt.

“Now, my helpless Russian girl, I want you to eat me!” I said as I thrust my sparsely haired slit into her face. Her warm breath felt incredible and when her tongue probed into me, I felt my ecstasy ascend to a new level. I pinched and squeezed my breasts as she continued to work on me. I moaned in joyous gratification as my helpless Russian friend worked the magic of her mouth and tongue on me.

I descended down the helplessly bound body and lightly bit at Nadia’s engorged nipples bringing forth a squeal of delight from her. I fondled and suckled her large breasts and she writhed helplessly in her restraints.

“Bozhe moi! Akiko! You torture me! Please…!” pleaded Nadia as I licked down her flat belly and dove into her slit. She pulled at the ropes, but they held her firmly down as I used my mouth and tongue to inflict more sensual torment on her. She was gasping now and pleading with me.

“Aaah! Please let me cum!” she begged me.

Naughtily, I paused in my labors to smile at her and insert two fingers into her sopping womanhood. She groaned and writhed as I probed into her velvety moistness. Instead of finishing her off, I took my time exploring her naked body with my hands, lips and eyes as if committing to memory every inch of her. All this time, Nadia could only flex and writhe helplessly in her restraints.

“I do believe you are quite ready to cum, my dear,” I taunted her as I buried my face between her legs again. Nadia arched her back, doubtlessly battered by the intense waves of pleasure I was inflicting upon her.

Finally, I could feel the trembling in her full thighs as I sped up my pace. She let out a guttural moan as her juices issued forth anointing my lips. Multiple orgasms swept over her as I smiled before lying down beside her.

When she had regained her composure, she turned to me and we kissed. Nadia then asked, “Will you untie me now?”

I smiled and softly said, “And what if I say no?”

“Oh, you naughty girl! How dare you take advantage of me like this!” but her rebuke was belied by the twinkle in her eyes.

“I think I am not done with you yet!” I said.

“Oh, Akiko, what else are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“Wouldn’t you want to know?” I chuckled.

----

I hope you liked the continuation [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] and [mention]LunaDog[/mention].
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Naturally!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year agoNaturally!
Absolutely :) Bring it on [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Fondled in College

Nadia and I tried to keep touch even when she went home to Russia but we gradually drifted apart. It was a gradual tapering off of contact. By this time, I was in my sophomore year in college and I was too busy to regret the loss of contact…and friendship.

Of course, it helped that I met Janet. Janet was a Filipino-American I met during Chemistry 101 and we somehow hit it off immediately. She is a lovely, brown-skinned cutie, with long and straight hair, large eyes and a winning smile. She is slim, with a dancer’s body. It was midway thru the year that I discovered that her interest in me…was so much more.

She was hesitant at first to reveal her true feelings, but our starting out as good friends and my willingness to explore our relationship further finally prompted her to reveal her “true intentions.”

I also found that she wanted to tie me up…indeed, she loved tying me up.

So now I find myself wearing a matching white strapless bra and panties with my wrists tied behind my back with white cotton rope. It seems she has a foot and leg fetish as well as she finishes binding my thighs together. Rope has already fastened my legs together at ankles and knees. I sprawl on the couch in her apartment. She finishes the final knot and smiles at me. My mouth has already been cleave gagged and I smile in turn at her…my friend and now my captor.

“You are so sexy, dear Akiko!” she enthused in her husky voice with her cute accent. Her hands roam all over my bound legs. She takes my feet in hand and starts to kiss my insteps. It’s a good thing I take care of my tiny feet well. I am somewhat shocked when she sucks on each of my toes even as a jolt of electricity runs through me at this wanton act of worship. I squirm in my bonds and moan, causing her to smile.

Her kisses travel up my bound legs, on my flat stomach and on my neck even as her hands fondle my breasts through the thin material of my bra. I writhe helplessly as she explores my body freely. She slips a hand beneath the material of my bra and fondles my breast and pinches my nipple.

When she notices my nipple responding, she remarks, “Ooooh, someone is liking this, I see!” By this time, my body had filled out. My breasts had grown, but were still modest compared to Caucasians. Still, the way she was fondling my breasts made be feel so…desirable.

Jan unhooked my bra and she dove into my breasts, licking, sucking and biting as I moaned helplessly.

“I know what I want to do with you, lovely Akiko,” said Jan as she started untying my legs. My wrists remained bound and my gag was not removed.

Jan hustled me to the bedroom where she untied my wrists only to shove me onto the bed. I fell crosswise on the bed and she proceeded to bind my wrists to the head and foot of the bed so my arms were stretched wide. She pulled off my panties and I allowed her to strip me naked. She took one ankle and pulled it to the foot of the bed before tying it off. My other ankles was similarly bound to the other end of the bed. I now lay in a strenuous spreadeagle, lewdly displaying all of my feminine charms.

Jan then took off all of her clothes putting her curvaceous body on display. Her brown skin was flawless. Her breasts were full, shapely and pert. She looked at my helplessness with unbridled lust.

“You look so yummy tied up like this, my dear,” said Jan as her hands roved all over my tightly stretched legs. Slowly, her head dropped down between my legs and a surge of pure pleasure pulsed through me as her tongue invaded my most private part.

“At fees o good! (That feels so good)” I enthused through my gag. Jan decided to tease me some more as she came up for air and mauled my breasts again. She kissed me hard on my stomach and thighs. I could do nothing to stop her (and why stop?).

I could hardly move as I was securely bound to the bed. Jan relentlessly and expertly took advantage of me using her hands, mouth and tongue. She even used her long and straight hair to whip my naked body playfully and I giggled at the sight and sensation as her silky hair flogged my tits and even between my legs.

Finally, she thrust one and then several fingers into my sopping slit. She thrust in and out and I could feel myself approaching the summit of pleasure. She completed my torture by performing exquisite cunnilingus on me and I shuddered in spasm as several powerful orgasms battered my body.

She quickly released me and we slept in each other’s arms, naked and satisfied.

-----

Hope you like this installment [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Hope you like this installment @LunaDog

Guess what? I DID!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – The Sacrifice

In my junior year at college, I was invited to join a sorority. To join Omega Phi Lambda, I had to undergo a ritual called “The Sacrifice.” It was the culminating rite of a long initiation process. I only knew that the Sacrifice involved some strenuous hazing and captivity. Did I mention that it was Jan who recruited me and the small sisterhood included a lot of Asians and ethnic groups.

I fidgeted in my dorm room nervously. I was told to wear a plain white t-shirt, gym shorts and sneakers. The door opened slowly and I saw Jan and another girl (I believe her name was Cathy) come to take me to the place of Sacrifice. They hustled me downstairs to a waiting van. I was made to sit in the rearmost seat where they taped my wrists behind my back with electrical tape. My eyes were covered with a wide bandanna and we sped off.

The ride did not take long and I was taken by my kidnappers. I could hear the sounds of crickets and the smell of grass and flowers. I could hear no vehicles so I assumed that we had gone out of town. I was brought indoors and made to stand for a few minutes while my blindfold was taken off. The room was dark and then a spotlight illuminated me.

“Pledge! This is your final stage before becoming a full sister of Omega Phi Lambda! Do you swear to uphold our sisterhood’s by-laws and principles and defend its honor…keeping its rituals secret?” a voice called out.

Not knowing what else to say, I answered as solemnly as I could, “I swear.”

“Then, we shall test your resolve. You must endure the Sacrifice tonight. Any failure on your part will result in non-admission, do you understand?”

I could only nod in reply.

“Take her to the pillar!”

Two girls, their features obscured by white masks, brought me over to a pillar highlighted by another spotlight. They cut off the tape binding my wrists, but only to ensnare them with leather cuffs connected by a short chain. The chain was attached to a sturdy hook high on the pillar so my arms were raised overhead. My blindfold still kept me in the dark, so to speak.

To my surprise and horror, my pants and panties were pulled down to my knees and I was made to face the pillar. Hands caressed my butt and I heard a voice say, “Her skin is white, but we shall render it crimson to symbolize the blood oath.”

A loud slap echoed in the room as a hand landed hard on my left cheek followed by another blow on my right butt cheek. It was soon followed by another caress and another pair of slaps on my exposed rear end. I flinched at each blow and tried my best to stifle my yelps of pain. The rain of blows seemed to go on forever until they mercifully stopped.

“She shows great courage! She passes the first test!”

First test! How many more are there?

I was given a few minutes to recover and I could definitely feel the heat radiating off my abused backside. I was unshackled from the pillar and brought to another site. My wrists were pulled behind a wooden pole and bound with an ample quantity of rope. More rope was applied to bind my ankles, knees and thighs together. Fortunately, they had pulled my shorts back up, but now I felt so helpless tied to the wooden pole. They even bound my body tightly so that my breasts were squeezed between strands of rope.

And then they tickled me! Unseen hands sought my most ticklish spots and they succeeded in finding a lot of them! Fingers jabbed into my sides. Fingernails stroked down my exposed thighs and legs. My stomach was tormented no end. I erupted in uncontrollable laughter until tears flowed down my cheeks. The tickling went on for many long minutes until they stopped. I sagged against the pole, totally winded and weakened.

And then I could feel the moisture leak between my legs as my submissive nature was pulled out on display.

They untied me and caught me as I started to fall. I left the floor as several girls lifted me by the shoulders and legs to the next ordeal.

“She has laughed with us dear sisters, and now she must endure the final test!”

The hands that carried me then began pulling off my shoes, shorts and shirt until I was left wearing my underwear. I reeled in shock as my final garments were peeled off until I was completely naked. They lifted me onto what felt like a padded table where my wrists and ankles were captured by leather straps and chains leaving me spreadeagled, exposed and vulnerable.

A hand touched my mouth and a voice said, “Open!” as I reflexively opened my mouth. A rubber ball was stuffed into my mouth and strapped into place. I lay there feeling fearful and excited at the same time.

What were they going to do to me?

-----

I hope you like cliffhangers [mention]Dpsiic[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

Any guesses as to what comes next? ;) 8-)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Certainly do [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Em, not sure to be honest. Because you have a habit of doing the unexpected! I know it'll be great though, so i'm REALLY looking forward to what you're going to treat us to!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(Part 2)

I lay in darkness for a while. I trembled with nervousness and so I got startled when a light shone down upon my helpless form. From the darkness flowed a tall figure. Her skin was the color of burnished ebony and it glowed with an ethereal sheen. She wore what looked like a one-piece white latex swimsuit, which clung to her generous curves like a second skin. She wore matching white calf-high boots and her footsteps echoed in the stygian gloom of the chamber.

She spoke with a vaguely African accent, “I am Aisha and I will supervise your this phase of your sacrifice.”

Her dark-skin contrasted with my lighter one as she lay one hand on my stomach. She moved it in a small circle and slowly widened the strokes until she was brushing my breasts. My nipples hardened in response and she noticed this. She took one nipple between two long fingers and lightly squeezed bringing forth a small cry from me.

“Fear not, little one. I’ve come to bring you pleasure…but not just yet,” she said in her husky voice.

Both of her hands squeezed my breasts. I closed my eyes briefly and then I felt the flash of pain! I looked down on my left nipple and saw a clamp capturing the turgid bud. Aisha took another clamp and slowly applied it on my other nipple. Pain shot through me again and I struggled, rattling the chains that bound me. But the slightest movement caused the clamps to waggle back and forth causing me more pain. With a supreme effort, I lay still and the pain subsided to a dull ache, which somehow transformed into a heat that suffused my body.

“Very good, little one! You learn discipline very quickly! But I must leave you now, as my time with you is over,” and with that Aisha melted back into the darkness. I looked down at my captured nipples and my bound body. My mind raced with scenarios of what else would be done to me.

---------

Surprise [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] ! Here's part 2 for today's update.

Hope you like!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was - or better is - quite the initiation rite :) To end the second part at this moment of the ritual was a good idea!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(part 3)

From the darkness emerged yet another figure. This was a stunning blonde, with wavy hair. She wore a tight black dress which stopped several inches above her knees. Her arms were exposed revealing toned arms. Her shapely legs were sheathed in sheer black stockings. Her stiletto-heeled black pumps and red belt completed the ensemble.

“I am Sharon!” she said in a high-pitched voice. To my surprise, she removed the leather binding my limbs but only so she could replace them with rope. She worked skillfully and swiftly. My arms were tied behind my back in a box tie, complete with ropes above and below my heaving breasts. At least she removed the clamps, which caused me to cry out in pain as the blood rushed back into my abused nipples. My ankles were crossed and tied securely together.

I lay faceup with my womanhood as exposed as ever. Sharon produced a vibrating wand, which she switched on. She dabbed it onto my nipples causing me to struggle against the ropes binding me, but she grappled my neck with one arm while she applied the wand all over my vulnerable body. I knew where this was headed and she did not disappoint as she slowly settled the head of her weapon onto my very moist slit. I writhed helplessly but to no avail, as I was restrained by the ropes and her strong arm.

I was kept that way while the wand slowly worked its magic upon me. I groaned loudly as I felt my resistance ebbing. I lost all control over my body until only the sensation between my legs mattered. Sharon brought me to the edge, but denied me the final release.

“You final release is not mine to give,” said Sharon as she flipped me facedown and tied my ankles to my chest harness leaving me in a hogtie—a different position, but just leaving me as helpless as ever.

-----

And here is part 3, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago (part 3)

“You final release is not mine to give,” said Sharon as she flipped me facedown and tied my ankles to my chest harness leaving me in a hogtie—a different position, but just leaving me as helpless as ever.

-----

And here is part 3, @Caesar73 , @LunaDog, @Dpsiic !
No release, poor thing :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

(part 4)

I didn’t wait for too long for I heard footsteps and another figure emerged. Her beautiful brown skin was a dead giveaway. But her attire left me breathless. She wore a highly provocative and revealing fiery red micro-kini. A tiny triangle concealed her most private parts while a wide strap covered her large breasts. She wore thigh-high sheer red stockings and red pumps. A red nylon hood covered her head save for her eyes, nose and luscious mouth. Her hair protruded from the top of the hood in a high ponytail. She walked very confidently and provocatively with her hips swaying gracefully. She moved like a jungle cat, feral and focused on her target…which happened to be me.

I was released from the hogtie that I had endured, but instead of freedom, I was positioned on my back and my wrists and ankles were recaptured by the leather straps and chains. I now lay, vulnerable and exposed once again to my tormentor.

“I have the honor of giving you the final release,” said the woman as she scraped one long fingernail between my breasts, down to my stomach to stop at the edge of my slit. My breasts were heaving as her fingers explored my womanhood. She smiled at the moisture that her fingers had collected from me.

“You have responded well, little one, but now comes the final part,” said the woman. To my chagrin, she produced nipple clamps and proceeded to capture my sensitive buds. I groaned at the flash of pain. She then produced a small, egg-shaped object connected to a wire, which she inserted deeply into my exposed pussy. She held a control in her hand and thumbed the device to life.

The vibrations erupted within my womanhood causing my thighs to clench. Slowly, the woman intensified the vibrations. I could no longer control my trembling naked body as the vibrations pestered me. The nipple clamps would remind me of their bite as I writhed on the table.

I was now groaning continuously as my strength and resistance slipped away. I closed my eyes and my breathing raced. Sweat broke out all over my body coating me in the sheen of sexual torment.

“And now, for the final act in this sacrifice…” said the woman.

I opened my eyes to behold her holding a dagger aloft. She let out a guttural cry as the blade sped down to my chest!

I screamed!

----

Your thoughts [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention]?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Em! Just as i expected, the UNexpected,if that makes sense. Oh, AND the normal superb quality! How's THIS going end? Looking forward to finding out, that's for sure!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

And here is the conclusion to this chapter! :D :D :D

(part 5)

“Hey, wake up! It’s ok! You’re safe!” said I voice.

I opened my eyes and saw my tormentors gathered in a circle around the table. They moved quickly to free me from my restraints. Jan covered my nude body with a soft blanket.

The stunning blonde then said, “You fell asleep on the table. No one has ever done that before! Then, you woke up screaming! But you pulled through remarkably well!”

The ebony beauty then chimed in, “Yes! You are indeed worthy of our sisterhood! What do you say, ladies?”

All the girls nodded their assent and then they made the special hand sign holding it aloft as if to bless me.

“Welcome dear sister!” they all said in unison.

Suddenly, all was right in my world.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – The Binding Continues

The attack came out of nowhere. Three assailants ambushed her as soon as she entered the door of her quarters. Her call for help was stifled by a hand covering her mouth while her arms were pinned behind her back. Her legs were swept up by two pairs of arms. They swept her onto her bed facedown. She could barely breathe even as she noted her wrists were being tied tightly together behind her back. At the same time, a wad of cloth was being stuffed into her mouth and held in place by four broad strips of tape. More rope secured her ankles together securely and she was quickly rendered helpless. As a final insult, a tight blindfold covered her eyes preventing her from identifying her assailants.

She was brought to a sitting position and she grunted in protest. Her attackers worked in silence as her blouse was ripped open. She could feel some buttons fly off as her bra-clad breasts were exposed. Her elbows were brought together behind her back with more rope and she had no choice but to thrust her breasts outward putting them on full display.

Another pair of hands wound rope around her waist and her bound wrists pinning her arms tightly against her back. Another thick hank of rope was wound just above her knees.

She was now helpless and at the mercy of her assailants.

-----

The questions now is, who is this girl that has been so cruelly tied up?

A – Akiko
B – Janet
C – Another girl altogether

Tell me who do you think it is (or who you’d like her to be).

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Why not Akiko? My bet :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

How about the Russian girl, Nadia, coming back into the story?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Why not Akiko? My bet :)
I'll go with what the poll says. But fear nit, Akiko may be roped back in! 😁
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago How about the Russian girl, Nadia, coming back into the story?
Aah! Perhaps. Eventually. ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago I'll go with what the poll says. But fear nit, Akiko may be roped back in! 😁
Good to hear - and I would not mind Naida coming back :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic