Never refuse her spa day F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Never refuse her spa day F/M

Post by fiest19201 »

This happened several years ago when I was about 20 or 21. Most elements are real but I’ve embellished some to make it more exciting so am putting it in this section rather than true stories for this reason. I lived with a friend who we’ll call Eliza (we ended up playing lots of bondage games, usually with me being bound and gagged because she was so attractive, I could usually not resist this). A few months before this event we got drunk together one night and discovered that both of us have an interest in bondage. We had tied each other up a few times and had collected a mini collection of equipment and items. We were never officially together as a couple, but being a guy and a female cohabiting after I’d seen the house advertised with her needing a new roommate a while before, we had fun with no strings attached basically. She is 8 years older than me so would have been 28-29 at the time. The dialogue is mostly as I remember it, being a long time ago some of the events probably aren’t exactly as they happened but as close as I can recall.

I had been granted a pay rise in my job and had told her about this a few days before this event which took place on a Saturday. She didn’t earn as much but really liked going to a well-known spa hotel resort that wasn’t too far away. Her favourite pastime there was getting massages. On the Friday, when I got home she was in the lounge relaxing with the TV on and has made dinner for me which I thanked her for. After we finished, she asked if I would take her to the spa at the weekend once she discovered I had no plans arranged. I declined, joking that she should save up and pay for herself if she was so desperate to go. She kept on pushing the subject, saying she has phoned and they have slots available and that because they aren’t booked up you can pay on arrival as long as you phone and book on the day. I thought little more of the issue and went to bed first that night, falling asleep long before I think she even turned the TV off and went into her bedroom.
On Saturday morning the house was quiet and I assumed she was having a lie in. I had a fairly relaxed morning, watched some TV, made breakfast quite late in the morning when suddenly she appeared in the lounge. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She held a roll of duct tape in her hand and smiled at me. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white vest top with her long golden blonde hair draped loose down her shoulders and back.
“Whose turn today?” I remember asking, to which she replied “Oh definitely yours.”
I never backed down from a fun bondage session and they usually turned into a little intimacy, never too full on but always some teasing and toys. “I think I want you on the floor today” she said, to which she pulled me off the sofa and onto the carpet. She signalled for me to remove my top to which I complied. She pulled my hands behind my back as she sat behind me and I allowed her to wrap the tape around my wrists behind my back. We had quickly discovered that we could often get out of rope as we weren’t experts at tying but duct tape was impossible for either of us, especially the way she managed to get it tight on me. She wrapped it around several times with my hands crossed behind me and then sat in front of me, lifting my legs up onto her lap, smiling as I let her tape my ankles together over the jeans, again she managed to get this really tight but today she seemed particularly keen to keep me in place. “You’ve gotten good at this now” I remember saying, almost mocking her, to which she replied by agreeing and asking if I felt I’d be able to escape. “Probably not but we’ll see” I said jokingly, before she surprised me and pushed my back onto the floor and rolled me onto my back. “Don’t move” she warned, as I lay there wondering what was coming next.

Usually we tie each other to chairs, on the bed or like I was currently tied on the floor but something was off today and I began to get a little worried, before realising I was overthinking and telling myself to enjoy the ride.
She returned a couple of minutes later with some hemp rope in her hand. “Let’s hope you’ve gotten better with tying rope” I teased, before she sat on my back, positioning herself so that I could feel her butt on my hands and my fingers were able to tease her crotch slightly, although she ignored this and pulled my legs up, with me finally realising she was going to hogtie me. I couldn’t resist at all with the tape holding my hands and feet and she did a great job of tying the rope over my hands and feet and looping it up so that I was tightly hogtied.
“Woah this is new” I said.
“You like it?” she replied.
“It’s quite tight, there’s no way I’m getting out of this until you let me”.
“Well that’s perfect then” she said. “That’s the plan, and I need you out of the way today.”
“How come?” I asked genuinely.
“I’ve booked myself an appointment at the spa for a massage for today at 2” she responded.
I gave a confused look. “I thought you were skint.”
“I guess my luck changed this morning as I came into some money.” With that, she walked off and I didn’t notice but she must have gone into my room and looked for my wallet, which I always kept on the bedside table in there. She came out and waved my wallet at me.
“No way” I said. “I told you to save if you want to go and get massages.”
“Yeah but this is much better” she said. “Anyway, you don’t look like you’ll be able to stop me leaving now” she taunted as she approached me. I was wriggling around, trying desperately to untie myself but we both knew I was well and truly trussed up and wouldn’t be able to stop her.
“Hold on, I’ve got to get changed first”. She always dressed up in a smart dress and heels when going to the spa, even just for a massage, but she usually packed her bikini and make up as she liked to use the swimming pool and get a drink at the bar.
She took what felt like ages getting dressed up and I could imagine her laughing to herself as she listened to me wriggling on the carpet in the lounge downstairs and cursing her. I called out a couple of times, saying this wasn’t fair, wasn’t funny and wasn’t what I had expected when she brought out the tape but either she didn’t hear me, or more likely, didn’t take any notice of it. Finally I heard her footsteps on the stairs. She was still in bare feet but looked beautiful now, wearing a short black dress that was quite revealing and would turn heads at the bar if she went there. she swaggered into the room and made sure my card was in my wallet. She held it to my face and asked if this was my main card. I admitted that it was and she asked me for the PIN number. I refused to give her this, finally taking some control back over this situation I was in. She placed the card in her handbag and laughed at me.
“Well we’ve got two options then. First option is you tell me to PIN, and tell me the correct PIN otherwise that whip comes back out.” She knew I wasn’t too keen on the whip but she always enjoyed having some fun with it and torturing me from time to time. I never complained too badly as she always made it worth my while by playing with me and giving me a pleasant release (sometimes).
“Second option is I take off the thong that I put on earlier when putting together this little plan, and getting myself nice and wet for you. If you don’t comply, I think you know where the thong goes.”
“Which thong?” I said, mockingly, knowing I was beat here but playing it out as long as I could.
“Keep giving me jip and I’ll show you” she said, clearly keen to get to the spa and have her relaxing afternoon at my expense. I refused a couple more times before finally giving in and told her the four-digit code. She made me promise it was the correct PIN and warned me that she wouldn’t be impressed if I was lying to her. I gave her the real number because despite my annoyance, I quite liked her being in control and we’d done similar little things in the past. Plus, she was clearly keen on getting this massage and I might be rewarded, surely, when she returned.

She went back out of the room for a moment before quickly returning with our blindfold that we used. It was a leather one that had two eye slots and was mostly effective, although usually you could manage some vision at the bottom. She placed this over my eyes and buckled it at the back, putting me in an impossible situation of any escape. “That’s a bit better” she said. “Well I’ll be off in a second, just need to put my shoes on.” I heard her pick up some heels from the shoe rack in the living room and stood near me as she was buckling them on her feet. “You know, I wish you’d just taken me to the resort, we could’ve booked a room and had some fun before or after my massage but now you can just struggle here and I’ll go and relax.” I didn’t really bother arguing now, knowing she was right and with hindsight I’d rather have been there relaxing too. I heard her doing something with her clothes but couldn’t work out what it was. I quickly realised, however, when she asked if I wanted her to pick up anything for me on her way back and I was about to plead with her one final time in the hope she’d untie me and let me take her now but she suddenly stuffed something into my mouth and pushed the ball gag that we use into it. She buckled it really tight so that I wouldn’t be able to force it out, especially with stuffing inside too. “That’s much better, the neighbours won’t hear you moaning now” she taunted as I grunted into my gag. By the taste of the silk material, I knew exactly what it was. “I changed my mind and decided to let you chew on my wet thong, which by the way is my black one, your favourite as you often tell me.” She laughed to herself and pushed her heel into my stomach a couple of times, fairly gently but firmly enough to roll me about a little. “Well have fun, I won’t be too long. I’ll close the curtains so no one sees you.” With that I heard her get up and leave, the door shutting after her with the sound of her laughter making its way across the room as she left.

If there’s interest I’ll post some more, hope you enjoyed it.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! Do post more about your TUGs with Eliza.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

great story would love to hear more...
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

great story would love to hear more...
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great job, I really enjoyed reading it
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lucky bloke I am jealous, would love to hear more
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Thank you all for the kind comments. I will try to write about what happened later in this soon!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Loved it!

I would like to see how the story continues!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic