The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (02.03.24) Chris von der Marwitz and the Scarfbondagebandit Chapter 6 (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am going to leave my window open a little, waiting for a a black clad burglar to show up. Please redirect her to my place, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

The story has your trademark bondages, trademark women, and trademark story telling. Well cone.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

This intruder (whoever she must be) is fiendishly and inventively cruel to her "victims". I can remember the good old days when burglars just stole things......then again, maybe this is better!

Loved the binding of how Patricia was left on the bed.

Next Chapter please.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A woman in black but I assume not The Woman in Black. I expect you will let us know in due time. Good show!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago A woman in black but I assume not The Woman in Black. I expect you will let us know in due time. Good show!
You will indeed learn soon - if you are on the right track :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago ...
The story has your trademark bondages, trademark women, and trademark story telling. Well cone.
Indeed, yes!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Interesting first part... this bandit spends a lot of her spare time purloining other women's accessories, and apparently with reason too!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Interesting first part... this bandit spends a lot of her spare time purloining other women's accessories, and apparently with reason too!
Consider this first chapter as a prelude - the whole affair has just started. Poor Josepha and not so poor Patricia are only small game in this play.There are other things at stake. Things will get interesting soon :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ... Things will get interesting soon :)
Never fear, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], things are already interesting.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ... Things will get interesting soon :)
Never fear, @Caesar73, things are already interesting.
Thank you so much :) Here comes Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

“Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus”

or:

„Never tickle a sleeping dragon”

New York, 48 Hours later after the heist in Munich:

Sarah McKenzie´s Penthouse:

The Black Lady closed the door of her Penthouse behind her, kicked her black Louboutin high heels of her feet and went straight into her spacious bathroom. After that business meeting she felt the desperate need of a shower: The Thief had had dinner with a potential client at the “Le Gratin” in the Financial district. Her “now” client was interested in obtaining a painting of Monet, currently part of the collection of an exclusive art gallery. Not for long.

Her client had not even flinched when they had discussed her fees. In fact he had been quite generous. Sarah chuckled. The bastard could afford it. She couldn´t stand the guy: Oily and slimy. But when it came to business that did not matter, the Black Lady was not someone who let feelings cloud her judgement.

There were exceptions to the rule though, a certain blonde pianist for instance: Whose perfect butt she adorned, whose feet she had worshipped several times, and that firm ample bossom she loved! She sighed – but she would see said blonde in July again – in Vienna. The Black Lady had business in the Austrian Capital: And why not combining business and pleasure?

Notice to the reader: You want to learn what The Black Lady has planned for a certain blonde? Read “A study in Gold” to be found in this thread 

Sarah McKenzie enjoyed the long and hot shower. Afterwards she changed into comfortable lounge wear and helped herself to a fine glass of Shiraz. Out of professional habit she decided to pay her “Chamber of Secrets” a visit:

She went to a massive door in her penthouse and typed in another Code, additionally the system demanded a retina-scan, and a scan of her right Palm. Only then the Door swung open with a soft click: Her “Chamber of Secrets” was a heavily shielded, windowless Room, and not to be found on the ground plan of the penthouse of course.

One of the Computers stood on a separate Desk. The PC had no connection to the Net and was more heavily shielded than Fort Knox. Only after she had entered five different Access Codes the System granted her Access to “the Vault”

Then she fired up another Computer and checked her mails. One spiked her interest: It was from one of her many contacts. In her long career the thief had woven a complex net of useful contacts around the globe.

The message in question was from an informant in Munich, it was short: “Check this out!” She clicked on the link: Another window opened she read the headline: “Spectacular heist. Art dealer got robbed” The Canadian read the article and frowned – and read the article again – and cursed under her breath.

The renowned Art dealer Patricia Hofer had been robbed by a thief. She and her maid had been left tied up and gagged. The police officers entering the Villa were greeted in the entry hall, by a spectacular sight: a well-endowed blonde woman encased in pantyhose and tightly gagged, tied to a metal post in the centre of the spacious entry hall. As it turned out this had been Josepha Klingelhöfer, Patricia Hofer´s maid and secretary. The Lady of the house itself had been found on her bed: Encased in nylon, mummified – and elaborately gagged.

Somehow the journalist had obtained high resolution photographs of the two women. And despite her anger the thief was impressed by the rope work of the burglar. She respected professionalism and creativity. Sarah McKenzie took a closer look at Josepha Klingelhöfér´s nylon encased head: The gag packing had to be very substantial.

The tie-up of the Art dealer was as exquisite as it was stringent: Not only had Patricia Hofer been encased in nylon, but mummified in white bandages. Only her nyloned feed had not been encased. The reason was obvious. To the feet of the damsel four electric toothbrushes had been taped – which still buzzed, when the police showed up.

Especially Patricia Hofer´s predicament rang a bell – a loud one… this was except a minor detail an exact copy of her – Sarah McKenzie´s own work. 10 Months ago she had tied up Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD in almost exact the same way …

The obviously well informed Journalist speculated that this heist had been the work of the famous “Black Lady”, a true legend in the shadow world. There was a saying “If The Black Lay dies all of the treasures in hell will be in her repository before Satan knows she was there.”

The police had declined to comment on these speculations though. The thief stared on the pictures on the screen – before she decided to contact one of her informants at the BKA, the “Bundeskriminalamt” or “Federal Criminal Police Office” – who had the necessary connections to get the information she needed.

But in her heart she already knew that this heist was the latest in a series of high profile heists, which had - according to Interpol - all been committed by the notorious Art Thief “The Black Lady”. The only problem: Sarah had not committed anyone of those heists; the only logical explanation was this:

There was a copycat on the loose. Someone copied her style and her methods meticulously. She had to do something about that: a copycat was bad for business and pride. To make matters worse: The copycat frequently had targeted clients of hers – Patricia Hofer included.

The Canadian had her suspicions about the identity of the copycat. There was just a little snag: The person in question fit the bill perfectly, but for each and every heist the supposed culprit had a rock solid alibi. And Sarah had checked them all, thoroughly, twice.

She had even called in a few favours from Captain Beckett with the NYPD and the Assistant Director of the FBI, Dana Scully. The alibis were waterproof: When a spectacular heist in Tokyo had occurred, the individual in question had hosted a high profile cocktail party in New York. Kate and Castle had been there and confirmed that the suspect had been present the whole evening.

And that heist had been truly spectacular: Not only that a few of the most precious Ming Vases had disappeared. Their owner, Mitsuko Shimada, had been put on public display: She had been found sitting in the middle of the Entry Hall of the Shimada Tower in the morning - stark naked - in an especially mean variation of the shrimp tie in a full crunch, a real total crunch: A reverse prayer – box tie. Obviously the copycat was well versed in the art of shibari.

But the copycat had been spared the Tycoon the ultimate humiliation: Her head had been encased in a posture-collar-leather helmet: heavily padded above the eyes, the ears and the mouth. Three heavily padded leather straps enhanced the helmet: Atop the crown of the head, above the eyes and the mouth. Mitsuko Shimada´s mouth had been elaborately gagged underneath. Rumour had it that four pairs of used panties had been stuffed into her mouth.

To the well informed observer it had been clear though that the tied up woman around her neck hung a sign, made of Mulberry Paper, was Mitsuko Shimada. On the sign a Haiku was written; in the traditional clerical script or reisho. “Not only a shibari-mistress but a scribe and poet also” Sarah McKenzie had remarked sarcastically to Kate Beckett back then.

The Tycoon had been flanked by the two female security guards of the night shift: They had been stripped down to underwear and hose. Both had been tightly hogtied and gagged with large harness ball gags, which hid a copious amount of mouth packing. Their toes had been tied to the d-ring of the harness ball gag, so that their bodies were contorted into pretzels. Heavily padded sleep masks robbed them of their eye sight. In Shimada´s office her PA had been found sitting on her desk, also naked, elaborately ball tied and gagged with a harness ball gag.

The Black Lady did not – yet – know how her new nemesis had pulled that stunt off, but that the suspect had committed the heist was clear to her. But how? She could not have been in Tokyo and New York at the same time …

And now this heist in Munich: This was clearly a challenge. She had to act. She would pick up the gauntlet: Now.

Sarah McKenzie racked her brain - let her wine swirl in her glass, gazing into the distance deep in thought. Then something clicked.

Out of the blue an idea took shape into her mind at first she was ready to dismiss it as just crazy: Could that be possible? Absolutely not! But then the thief remembered something, a quote from a Sherlock Holmes´ short story: "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Starting tomorrow she would do some serious research, eliminating the impossible.

If this crazy idea checked out – and she was not ready to believe it yet - then the suspect would regret her sins. Nobody copied the Dark Lady with impunity. There was only one Dark Lady. Her reputation was on the line. She had worked very hard for her reputation, too hard to allow anyone to touch it. No! This person was in for a rude awakening. Sarah McKenzie would teach her a lesson she would never forget! And a plan was forming in her mind: She would need the help of a certain person – another opportunity to combine business and pleasure.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago .... There was only one Dark Lady. Her reputation was on the line. She had worked very hard for her reputation, too hard to allow anyone to touch it. No! This person was in for a rude awakening. Sarah McKenzie would teach her a lesson she would never forget! ....
Well, we better not forget!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Aha, the game is afoot! I suspected that our new black lady didn't quite have the panache to be our Black Lady. But knowing how tricky [mention]Caesar73[/mention] can be, I couldn't make that a prediction. Great tale.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Except when... or if... or what... or...

Very nicely done. Let's see if what Sarah comes up with.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Very nicely done. Let's see if what Sarah comes up with.
Thank you! Chapter 3 shall be online either this day or tomorrow. And be assured: Sarah will come up with something cunning and devious. But first she has to convince some aquaintance of her to help her. I will not tell more, but it is someone we know and someone who is well connected in New York and the art world :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago someone who is well connected in New York and the art world :)
Kate is coming? Yeah!!

Okay, that might be taken out of context, but either way it would fit ;)
Just my dirty mind at work...

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What I can tell you [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) We will see Kate again :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]
Chapter 3

“A business meeting”

72 Hours later London Terrace Apartment complex, Manhattan:
Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse: Evening

Rachel Weinstein stifled a yawn as she left Elevator at the top floor and walked the few metres to the Door of her Penthouse. Her High Heels clicked loudly on the black, highly polished marble floor. The meeting with the other sponsors of the Metropolitan Museum had taken longer than expected, some always liked to hear them talking too much … – Rachel punched in the entry code and laid her right palm on a pad on the right side of the door. Several clicks and the massive door swung open.

After their encounter with Anck-Sun-Amun in January she had taken additional safety measures. Rachel, Kate, Anna, Rachel and her assistant Tabea had been attacked by the Egyptian and her henchwomen. They had kidnapped the Real Estate Mogul Hiram al Mansur – and subjected Rachel and her guests to brutal bondage torture:

They had been tied in cruel kneeling hogties, the villainess had even washed Chris´ mouth out with soap, their nipple clamps had been connected with chains, Rachel shuddered when she thought of the horrible contraptions they had been gagged with, they had been gagged with used hosed and cruelly tight cleave gags, then the Egyptian had announced to “improve” their gags:

“The “improvement” consisted of a heavy posture-collar-neck-corset-combo, which compressed their lower faces crushingly together. “Now this is what I call a silencing gag” the Egyptian told her muted audience.”

To this day not the slightest trace of al Mansur had been found.

As it turned out, this attack had set a chain of events in motion which had led Rachel and her friends on the hunt for the lost scrolls. Sarah McKenzie, the Black Lady, had lent Rachel her expertise when she had beefed up the security in the aftermath. To be honest? Who was better qualified in such matters as one of the most prominent Art Thieves?

Rachel closed the door behind her and stepped out of her 105 burgundy red Gianvito Rossi High Heels which matched her power suit perfectly with a sigh. These were her favourite High Heels suited for a long day at the office, but now, after a whole day on her feet, she was glad to get rid of them.

On her stockinged feet she tapped down the long corridor which led to the large living room with its Panorama Windows, which offered a fantastic view across Manhattan. The blonde, which had a striking resemblance to Queen Maxima of the Netherlands, stepped into the living room, her nyloned feet sinking in the lush carpet – a feeling she enjoyed “Light!” she commanded. Nothing happened “Light” the heiress of the Weinstein Collection repeated the command more firmly.

Nothing; it was in this moment when she realized that someone sat on the large couch in the centre of the room. Thanks to the dim light she could only make out a shadow in the dark “Good evening Rachel, I thought you wouldn´t come!” the intruder greeted her. The blonde felt a sharp pain in her breast – then darkness engulfed her. She was unconscious before she hit the floor.

One hour later:

To her surprise Rachel was not scared when she awoke from her drug induced slumber. It was just a feeling, but she had known the voice of her attacker. That she was tied up and gagged did not surprise her in the slightest. If she was correct about her attackers identity this was one of those pranks the intruder loved so much “Maybe I should compare notes with Chris or Anna” the heiress mused. She took stock of her predicament:

She was tied to a heavy chair. A heavily padded sleep mask robbed her of her eye sight. Judging by the taste in her mouth she had been gagged with at least two pairs of panties – worn ones, her own.

The gag packing was held in by one of her own expensive silk scarves, which covered her face from chin to nose. Another shawl had been tied like a head scarf and been knotted tightly under skin, forcing her to bite down on the lacy mass in her mouth.

Her arms had been tied behind the high back of the chair at wrists and elbows. While the ropes were tight and secure, they were not punishingly tied: Her elbows did not touch – which she was thankful for. Rope bands above and below her breasts and waist held her firmly on the chair. Rachel tested her wrist bonds and discovered that her wrist bonds were connected to a tightly tied knotted crotch rope, the sensations were not unpleasant … not all, but what was this all about?

Two more rope bands across her lap secured her even more to the chair. Her legs had been tied midthigh, above and below her knees and around her ankles. Moving her long muscular legs was out of the question: Her ankle bonds had been tied to her wrist bonds, her tied big toes too, so that the tips of her nyloned toes barely scratched the floor. Rachel cursed as a cramp was forming in her left sole. She gag talked agitatedly.

Sarah McKenzie watched with barely hidden amusement as the heiress tested her bonds methodically. As the blonde began to gag talk agitatedly – she decided to spring the surprise. The thief stepped behind Rachel and fumbled at the buckles of the sleep mask.

The heiress had to blink a few times till she could see clearly: Across her on another chair sat the smiling Dark Lady, clad into her customary uniform of black leather and high heeled shiny black leather boots. The blonde growled angrily into her gag.

“Hello you too Rachel!” Sarah chuckled “What took you so long?” Rachel Weinstein just rolled her eyes. Something seemed to bother her, because she tried enthusiastically to move her bound feet. “You want me to loosen the sitting hogtie Rachel?” The heiress nodded “A cramp?” Sarah grinned mischievously “Why didn´t you just say so?” Another eye roll “That can be amended” The thief bowed down and fumbled at the ropes that connected Rachel´s ankles and toes to her wrists.

Finally the blonde could stretch out her legs. Relieved she flexed her feet and wiggled her toes, as much the ropes allowed: The Canadian had not untied her big toes. Patiently the Thief waited, and watched Rachel. Obviously the cramp had loosened as the blonde fixated her with a questioning look – no, more an angry stare the Black Lady decided:

“You surely want to know, what I am doing here – besides tying you up. The blonde nodded, still looking anything less than amused. “All in due time, but before we get to business” the Canadian smiled that infuriating smile of her “we will do something to relax you a bit”

Rachel found out quickly enough: The Black Lady fastened a butterfly vibrator under her crotch rope. The dammed thing buzzed on a low setting – for now. Enough to distract her, but by far not strong enough to push her near or even over the edge, to concentrate on the thieves explanations was …. difficult.

“I will come straight to the point then” the thief explained simply “I need your help” Rachel´s eyebrows rose sky high “And this is why …” the Canadian continued, but not before she changed the setting of the vibrator.

Nevertheless the blonde´s curiosity was peaked, concentrating though became increasingly difficult, as during their conversation the vibrations against her crotch got stronger. Her breathing quickened, her cheeks reddened and beads of sweat formed on her face.

Finally the thief concluded “And this is why I need you to do for me what I told you. Will you help me?” The blonde looked straight back at her: Her facial expression her keen grey eyes giving nothing away. Seconds passed. Finally Rachel Weinstein nodded – to the Canadians relief – not that she did show that, but she had not been totally that the blonde would help her.

“Thank you Rachel” The thief smiled “since you are such a good listener though” Rachel shot her a dirty look “you earned your reward!” With a devious grin the thief set the vibrator on its highest setting.

Rachel moaned and strained against her bonds, the chair creaked ominously under the strain. She curled and flexed her nyloned feet – and finally she came. Her heavy gag did a good job containing her scream – but the Thief was impressed nevertheless.

Patiently the black haired thief waited, till Rachel´s breathing returned to normal and her eyes were clear again “Fancy a drink?” The Heiress nodded. Rachel sighed relieved as the thief first loosened the head scarf and finally the scarf which held the gag packing in her mouth. “Wow!” McKenzie sounded impressed – “these are really damp” With a devilish grin she touched Rachel´s crotch “This is not just damp – you are leaking!” The blonde blushed as the Canadian sniffed at her hand “I dare say you enjoyed yourself! Rachel blushed even more.

The Black Lady had removed the scarf which held the gag packing in Rachel´s mouth, but did not bother to remove the soggy panties which filled her mouth. Instead the thief went into the kitchen to return a short while later with two flutes filled to the brim with champagne.

The heiress had not managed to push the mass of lace out of her mouth: Her jaws stood ajar. “You want some?” the thief held one flute under her nose. To her surprise Rachel found herself nodding. Gently Sarah McKenzie pulled the soggy panties out of the blonde´s mouth.

Rachel licked her dry lips – and moved gingerly her aching jaws: “And you couldn´t have just made an appointment?” she spoke finally “Where would have been the fun in that?” the sparkle in the thief’s dark eyes was unmistakable. The heiress of the Weinstein Collection kept her thoughts to herself.

Gently the Canadian held the Champagne flute against her lips – and Rachel could not deny it: She enjoyed the bubbly liquid. For a while they drank in silence. As the flutes were empty Rachel looked the thief in the eye “And now?” She had noticed the sparkle in McKenzie´s eyes – and she knew the thief by now: This was not the end.

“Now we relocate to your bedroom and relax a bit after all the stress” Sarah explained loftily – and produced a large ball gag. Rachel sighed but opened her mouth. From experience she knew “Resistance is futile” The red ball gag was a tight fit – but Sarah did not pull it overly tight.

Quickly and precise she severed the ropes which held Rachel on the chair. Gently she helped her standing. The heiress looked at her and raised her eyebrows. Rachel had an idea where this was going – and she was not disappointed: “You know the way, hop to it!” McKenzie grinned “Ouch!” Rachel cursed into her gag – the thief had slapped her on her butt. Rachel Weinstein started to hop, steadied by her captor.

As they had finally reached her large bedroom, the blonde was sweaty, dishevelled and panting heavily “See Rachel, that wasn´t that difficult” the Black Lady teased her prey “I tell you now, what to do! I untie you know – the gag stays in – you go into the bathroom, refresh and redress. You find appropriate clothing in the bathroom!”

A short while later Rachel rubbed her wrists, where the ropes had left their marks. With a sigh she went into the bathroom, wondering what the thief meant with appropriate clothing. She looked at the items lying on a board “You are kidding me Sarah!” She started to undress ….

Thirty minutes later:

The thief had helped herself to another flute of champagne and switched on the sound system. Soft classical music poured out of the high end speakers. The heiress took her time, but Sarah did not mind, the night was young – and she understood that the heiress needed some time to freshen up and to redress.

A smile curled Sarah´s lips: Rachel´s face had been undoubtedly priceless when she had spotted the “appropriate clothing” – the bathroom door opened: Rachel shuffled in: She shuffled in because a pair of heavily padded shackles restricted her movements.

She wore a nude body stocking her wrists were cuffed in front of her. Under the stocking the Heiress wore some kind of belt: It hid a vibrator in her pussy and a vibrating butt plug in her anus. Rachel shuffled nearer, moving a bit awkwardly.

Her look said it all “What now?” “You want to know, what now Rachel, do you?” Sarah grinned as the heiress nodded “Remember the mummy contest in Hurghadda?” The blonde nodded. How could she ever forget? Dana Scully and she had planned a mummification contest. It had ended though not as planned: Rachel and Dana had ended tightly mummified and gagged …

The Canadian grinned as she saw recognition dawning on the heiress´ face “You are spot on! We will do some mummification, and guess who the mummy will be?” Rachel rolled her eyes “Yes, you! For a blonde you are really fast on the uptake!” Another eye roll.

“But first let us get a bit more comfortable!” To Rachel´s surprise the thief began to undress: She unzipped her boots, pulled them off and flexed her socked feet “Much better!” the Canadian announced, then she discarded her cat suit: Sarah McKenzie wore a matching set of black bra and panties, black hose and thick black woollen socks. She pulled the socks of her feet, balled them up – and smelled at them “Ripe” she grinned “We will have use for them later!”

Rachel could not help herself to admire the trained physique of the thief, who moved with feline grace “Let us get to business – and pleasure!” the Canadian purred and gestured to the large bed: There lay roll upon roll of Egyptian cotton …

The Thief gave her the once over, grinning broadly:

"Now that you are naked it almost seems a shame to cover you up. But I think it wise, before I ravish you on the spot!”

The Canadian took one of white rolls of Egyptian cotton bandage off of the table and knelt before the heiress. She removed the shackles around the blondes´ ankles.

Slowly, she began wrapping Rachel's left leg in tight overlapping layers, beginning at the ankle, caressing every inch of her leg: Each stroke quickly followed by a wrap of cotton as if trapping the sensation of touch against Rachel's skin, which seemed to glow under her caressing fingers.

When she had finished her leg was wrapped in three layers from ankle right beneath her crotch. Then Sarah repeated the process with her right leg.

Against her will Rachel felt mesmerized like under a spell: The cotton wraps compressed her muscles, caressing her skin, she sighed.

Sarah unshackled Rachel´s wrists, took Rachel's hands and raised them above her head and started wrapping Rachel´s upper body.

"How I love to wrap up those perfect breasts!“ The thief unhooked her own bra stood behind the blonde. Rachel felt the thief´s hard nipples pressing against her back. McKenzie squeezed those marvellous mounds tightly and repeatedly, kneading and caressing them, while her warm soft breath caressed Rachel's neck sending a shiver down the heiress spine, from her neck to her nether regions. The blonde moaned softly in her gag.

The Thief wrapped a layer of cotton around her body from just below her breasts to the very top of her labia. Then she wrapped a layer of cotton over her left shoulder, between her breasts and under her right arm then repeated in the opposite direction, lifting her captive´s breasts, before wrapping them in the soft cotton and finishing the shrouding of her upper body.

Sarah took Rachel's left hand and wrapped her fist in cotton bandage, then proceeded to wrap the entire length of her arm up the her shoulder and back down again, leaving a loose foot or so of bandage dangling from her wrist.

Her right arm got the same treatment and the Canadian folded it under Rachel´s breast and then folded her left arm under her breasts but over her right arm. Sarah gently took the loose ends of the cotton and tied them together behind Rachel's back. Her Arms were now tightly folded under her breasts, pressing against them.

Finally the Thief covered her upper body in two additional layers.

Sarah finished the wrapping of Rachel's body by covering her Crotch with wraps between and across her labia. Another moan escaped Rachel´s lips

After McKenzie had put small foam pads between the blonde's ankles, knees and thighs „Now we can wrap you up completely“ The Thief was obviously pleased with her work. Rachel might have had to say a thing or two to that – the feeling of the bandages on her nylon covered skin was …. Rachel searched for a word – pleasant?

Soon Rachel was wrapped from neck to ankles in two additional tight layers of Egyptian cotton.

Sarah regarded her with an appraising look: "I think we stuff this big mouth of yours next!” Rachel mumbled something around the ball gag – which sound very much like “F*ck you!” The Black Lady was in a benevolent mood though: She ignored the remark – after all she needed Rachel´s cooperation – later.

The thief walked to the board, where her thick black socks lay. She grinned “I told you, we would have use for them!” The Canadian let the smelly socks dangle before Rachel´s flaring nostrils “Like the aroma?” The blonde shook her head energetically “Then it is perfect!” the black haired woman chuckled.

McKenzie removed the ball gag “Open wide!” she commanded obviously the heiress had second thoughts but complied. Getting the pair of smelly footwear into her captive´s mouth costed the thief considerable effort, but finally the last stich of wool had vanished behind Rachel´s teeth.

Her jaws stood wide ajar, prolonging her face oddly. She gagged at the foul taste. Magnanimously the thief granted the blonde a few moments to adjust – before she covered her lower face behind a wall of translucent tape. The Canadian loved it, when one could see the gag packing beneath the tape!

Again the thief stood behind Rachel, pressing her hot body against the blonde´s back, cupped her wrapped breasts, squeezed fondled them. The heiress´ moans were very heavily muffled now “Perfect!” the Canadian announced.

"It is really a shame to cover those beautiful grey eyes" Sarah mused as she taped small pads on Rachel´s eyes. Sound cancelling ear buds were next before Sarah covered her head with a stocking cap – finally she wrapped Rachel head in several layers of cotton. The wraps were so tight, that the bulge of the substantial gag packing was clearly discernible.

The Dark Lady regarded her work contently. The only ´part not covered in bandages now were Rachel´s nyloned feet.

Sarah helped the blonde to lie down on the bed. Rachel discovered that Sarah had placed several bands of used hose on the Mattress. The elastic Bands held the heiress above and below her breasts, her waist and two Bands above and three below the knees, secured to the sides of the bed.

She sighed contently in her gag. "I cannot move a muscle but I am very comfy." She giggled moaned softly, when she felt a soft touch at her left heel, then at her right.

For a moment the thief pondered the question to wrap Rachel´s feet too, but decided against it: It was way more fun to watch the heiress´ perfectly pedicured wiggling feet and toes. The only thing she did, was tying the blonde´s big toes together

"Listen carefully." Rachel heard Sarah clearly through the ear buds. "We will do this very, very slow. If you have enough bang your head on the Pillow three times, and grunt three times. Understood?“ Rachel grunted her confirmation.

"Okay then, let us begin!“ The Canadian told her prey.

Rachel moaned and struggled playfully. But the only thing she could do was flexing her feet. “This prank has its merits” she mused as she moved her feet up and down.

"This is the only reason why I didn't wrap her feet“ Sarah smiled. "I like the way she moves her feet."

She knelt on the Mattress, so that she could give Rachel´s Breasts a tight squeeze, which caused the Mummy to moan and writhe. Sarah squeezed again, grinning wickedly. More moaning and more writhing.

The Canadian sat beside the Mummy, so that she could let her left Hand rest conveniently on Rachel´s‘ right breast, kneading and squeezing it occasionally; her right hand could easily touch the IPad to control the vibrators in the blonde‘s Vagina and Anus.

True to her word, Sarah started low and slow, very slow, Rachel thought. "I barely sense these vibrations.“

The Thief took the long road: During the first three stages an observer would have noticed nothing. But as the Vibrations got stronger one could notice, that the mummy's breasts rose and fell more rapidly, now and then the Mummy flexed her nyloned feet as much as she could.

With growing Intensity of the Vibrations the Mummy’s moans became louder and more frequent. Well “loud” did not cut it exactly. The massive gag reduced the noise drastically. The heiress was alone in her world, since the ear buds were set on cancelling mode.

Rachel began to strain more forcefully against her wrappings and the nylon Straps. But they held her fast. Rachel felt the heat between her legs rising. She began to sweat profusely inside her Cocoon. “I´m simmering on low temperature” Rachel mused in a sane moment.

And then Sarah turned the frequencies of the Vibrations higher again. Rachel breath rate had accelerated: she strained against her wraps and bonds with all her energy now.

“Curse you Sarah, I want to cum!” “Right now!” the heiress banged her head in frustration on the pillow and cursed in her gag, of course only a very muffled noise could be heard.

Through the earbuds, she heard the soft whisper of her captor, "You are strong. You are beautiful. You are safe and you are loved by everyone you would call friend."

After 30 Minutes Sarah granted her release: Her Body became rigid, her feet en Pointe. What would have been an earth shuttering scream, was just a very loud moan.

"I‘m impressed“ thought Sarah. „Rachel is mummified tightly and tied down to the bed, but the energy with which she strains against her wraps, it is just awesome.“

Two hours later, Sarah found herself impressed by Rachel' resilience and endurance too: It had taken another five earthshattering orgasms till Rachel tapped out. Banged her head three times on the Pillow under her head and grunted three times in quick succession, a low guttural moan escaped her heavily gagged mouth.

"Okay Rachel!” The Canadian announced “This was only the first round, but you will get some rest and a drink before we continue!” The heiress mumbled something.

The Black Lady interpreted that as confirmation "Good, then we shall proceed. We will unwrap your head, it is safer that way. I will ungag you and give you some water and you will get a fresh gag, sort of“ Sarah grinned.

Rachel moaned in relief and flexed her feet and wiggled her toes.“ Sarah’s soft Touch caused her to giggle. "Boy, are your feet hot and sweaty – and they haven´t even wrapped!” If have just thing to cool them down”, she took two Ice Cubes and let them glide in circular motions above Rachel' hot nyloned soles, they melted rapidly. After she had dried Rachel wet feet with a towel, the Canadian began unwrapping Rachel' head.

Rachel‘s blonde hair was damp and her skin sweaty and flustered. With still dreamy eyes she stared at Sarah. "Still far away, are we?“ the thief grinned. Rachel nodded slowly. It had been quite the ride.

Carefully Sarah cut through the tape holding the socks in Rachel‘s mouth. It took some effort to pull the soggy mass free. It took a while till she could move her jaws again. The cool water running down her throat felt wonderful.

"Sarah, that was just great!‘ she whispered hoarsely – “but I still would have preferred a conventional business meeting!”

"Thank you“ the Canadian replied smiling. "Your Stamina was impressive also!“ The Black Lady returned “You must admit Rachel an appointment at your office would have been much less fun!” The Canadian clapped in her hands "Okay then! Are you ready for Round Two?“ The wicked glint in her eyes was unmistakable.

“Do I have a choice?” Rachel asked bashfully “When I think of it?” the thief made a show of pondering Rachel´s question “No – open up!” A bit tentatively the heiress opened her mouth for a fresh pair of socks. Though fresh was not the right term … fresh in the sense of new …

"This Time you chew one pair of my personal collection!“ - Sarah smiled wickedly, "They are from the gym – that red head had really smelly feet" Rachel‘s Eyes went wide above her gag. She grunted angrily – the packing was even larger than the first and the taste even worse than Sarah´s used socks.

This time the Canadian used no tape to keep the gag in. Instead she tied a silk shawl around Rachel´s mouth. So long was the shawl that she could wrap three times around Rachel´s face. With a wicked grin the thief rolled her black hose down her legs and tied it around the blonde´s lower face so that the crotch panel rested firmly across her nose and the sweaty soles under her nose – the blonde shook her head angrily to dislodge the new accessories: She was forced to inhale the scent of the other woman– obviously the thief had been quite aroused – and the scent of her smelly feet – made for aphrodisiac of the special kind.

“You will get used to it” Sarah McKenzie chuckled “If you insist, we could add a panty hood!” The blonde stopped struggling instantly.

For the second round the Canadian tied not only Rachel‘ big toes, but all toes to the nylon Band around Rachel‘ Ankles. Moving her feet was now out the question. Wide eyed she stared at Sarah as the Thief showed her an electric toothbrush. Soon heavily muffled laughter filled the Room.

"I will die, this is killing me softly" Rachel' thought, when Sarah began to tickle her between the toes. After five Minutes Sarah granted her a respite of two Minutes and continued then.

In one of the intervals the Canadian stood, rolled her panties down her legs and pulled the garment over Rachel´s head so that the crotch panel rested firmly on the blonde´s nose – which was already covered by Sarah´s hose. Rachel protested into her gag – but to the Canadian those heavily muffled curses were sheer music. Another shawl held the hood in place.

Rachel looked up when Sarah stopped and set down the tooth brush. Her eyes widened in confusion as she saw the slim metal object in her captor´s hand.

Sarah tapped the tuning fork on the edge of the bed and pressed its tip between the big toe of Rachel' left foot and the next toe, sending vibrations right through her. Beneath her gag Rachel howled with laughter thinking, "Tickle torture with A sharp. She is tuning me up to play a masterpiece with me."

For the last ten Minutes, the Canadian taped two electric toothbrushes against each sole: One with its head pressed against the heel and the other against the balls of her foot. Rachel eyes went wide above the gag, as Sarah grinned wickedly and turned the toothbrushes on full Powers. The nylon on her feet made her soles ten times more sensitive Rachel knew,

After 30 Minutes Rachel was utterly and totally spent. While her breath returned slowly to normal, and her giggling fits subsided, the Canadian told her casually:

“We will grant you a bit rest, before we continue! The Thief removed hood and gag and granted the heiress another drink of water.

Sarah produced another pair of well-worn and smelly woollen socks "These is another pair of mine and they are really ripe“

Rachel rolled her eyes but returned no answer and opened her mouth. Five Minutes later Sarah had finished the gag. That included another panty hood and a stocking cap, but not before the thief had tied a well-worn skiing sock above her gagged mouth. Its sole rested under Rachel´s nose. The heavily padded Blindfold and Rachel' world went black again.

So she could not see what Sarah did next: The thief untied her toes and began to wrap her feet. First each foot separately into gauze, then both feet together, finally the Canadian tied another nylon band around the heiress´ insteps and tied that down to the footboard:

Rachel´s feet were now held in the en pointe position. Rachel found that any movement was impossible now. She was so excited! That she could neither see, nor speak, nor move made things so exciting!

“Now on to round three” Rachel heard the Canadian´s voice. Her Ear Buds were on listening mode “Enjoy the ride!” The Vibrators sprung to life again. As the heiress soon found out, the Canadian had devised a complex program to entertain her

Grinning the thief looked down on the perfect mummy writhing and moaning on the bed – she hopped onto the mattress and began to knead and to massage Rachel´s full breasts. With a wicked smile she straddled the mummy, and continued her assault on the blonde´s breasts. So strong were the vibrations of the vibrators that the thief felt her arousal growing. With a wicked grin she took a pair of used panties and pressed it on Rachel´s nose – removed the garment – waited 30 seconds and pressed it again on Rachel´s nose.

Under her Rachel strained against her bonds – obviously having the humdinger of an orgasm. The Black Lady waited till the heiress´ breathing had returned to normal. Then she repositioned her body, so that Rachel smelled the scent of the other woman – the thief was obviously very aroused herself.

The assault on her senses was multipronged: The dirty socks in her mouth, the vibrator and the butt plug, the ripe sock tied under her nose, the crotch panel resting firmly over her nose. The bandages that compressed her from all sides, the musky “perfume” of Sarah McKenzie: The result was a sensorical overload – as the next orgasm shook her body – the blonde lost any sense of time quickly, as the relentless assault continued.

Early morning next day:

It was around 0700 when Rachel Weinstein woke up. She wanted to move, but couldn´t. The blonde opened her eyes: she lay in her own bed, true, she was stark naked, she was tied in a loose spread eagle and she was ball gagged. Not overly tight and the ball gag was of medium size at best. Truth to be told she felt very relaxed. She leaned back for a moment and closed her eyes. Then she pulled herself together:

Rachel craned her neck to inspect her wrist bonds: She had been tied with silk scarves – and to her right hand a pair of bandage scissors had been taped. The blonde sighed into her gag “I loved that scarf” – she sighed a second time and set to work.

When her right hand was free, the rest was simply. Finally she unbuckled her ball gag and massaged her jaws. Rachel yawned and stretched like a large cat. She sat up and put her bare feet on the lush carpet. The blonde sauntered in her bathroom. The last evening had been …. she searched for a word “wild”, “rewarding” “satisfying!?” The heiress of the Weinstein Collection showered long and hot. And thought about the plan the thief had come up with. She had an idea already

Today she had no appointments. Tabea her PA would come around 1200. So Rachel dressed casually: a blue turtleneck, pantyhose, white leggings and two pair of thick woollen blue socks, which matched the colour of her turtleneck. She tapped into the living room.

The blonde stopped in her tracks: On the highly polished dining table laid a beige envelope made of handmade paper. In a clear strong script someone had written two words on it: “For Rachel” Decisively the heiress ripped it open: Inside was a card of the same paper.

This she read:

Dear Rachel,

I hope you enjoyed yesterday evening as much as I did 

As we agreed the first stage of operation “mousetrap” commences in seven days from now. Make your preparations accordingly. Further instructions will follow. Contact Kate, Kirsty and Hayley at your discretion. The final phase will commence as planned.

Sarah

P.s: I love your feet!
P.p.s.: I love your butt!

A broad smile curled Rachel´s lips. One thing was sure: Operation “mousetrap” would be fun! For her at least …

End of Part I

To be continued …
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just saying, WOW, doesn't express the awe inspired by this chapter. The Black Lady really worked Rachel over and made her like it. What a fantastic talent!
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ...
After their encounter with Anck-Sun-Amun in January she had taken additional safety measures. Rachel, Kate, Anna, Rachel and her assistant Tabea had been attacked by the Egyptian and her henchwomen. They had kidnapped the Real Estate Mogul Hiram al Mansur – and subjected Rachel and her guests to brutal bondage torture:

They had been tied in cruel kneeling hogties, the villainess had even washed Chris´ mouth out with soap, their nipple clamps had been connected with chains, Rachel shuddered when she thought of the horrible contraptions they had been gagged with, they had been gagged with used hosed and cruelly tight cleave gags, then the Egyptian had announced to “improve” their gags:

“The “improvement” consisted of a heavy posture-collar-neck-corset-combo, which compressed their lower faces crushingly together. “Now this is what I call a silencing gag” the Egyptian told her muted audience.”

To be continued …
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago This she read:
Dear Rachel,
I hope you enjoyed yesterday evening as much as I did 
As we agreed the first stage of operation “mousetrap” commences in seven days from now. Make your preparations accordingly. Further instructions will follow. Contact Kate, Kirsty and Hayley at your discretion. The final phase will commence as planned.
Sarah
P.s: I love your feet!
P.p.s.: I love your butt!
just two examples why I thought it excellent. A nice, posh environment, too!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago P.s: I love your feet!
P.p.s.: I love your butt![/i]
Nothing new there :lol:
I love her butt too. Sorry, less of a feet lover.

Do I really need to say it? Okay...
Loved it.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another stellar chapter! Between the nylon feet and tight bondage, you have exquisite taste.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Another stellar chapter! Between the nylon feet and tight bondage, you have exquisite taste.
Thank you very much my friend - writing this chapter was especially fun. Writing the Dark Lady I always enjoy :)

The Dark Lady and the Copy Cat II

Chapter 1: Operation Mousetrap commences

New York, Oscar-Weinstein-Foundation, one week later

Oscar-Weinstein-Foundation, Media Centre, midmorning:

The Announcement, one week ago, by the Oscar-Weinstein-Foundation´s Media Office, that today the heiress of the Weinstein-Collection, Rachel Weinstein, would make an important Announcement had sent shock waves of excitement through the art world.

Rumour had it that the Announcement would have something to do with the Weinstein-Collection. What even fuelled the speculations more was that not only Rachel Weinstein would be personally present but a special guest as well, whose identity had not been disclosed yet.

So the Media Centre was buzzing like a bee hive this midmorning. The national and international media had appeared in full force. The story about the turbulent events that had led to the recovery of the Weinstein-Collection was the dream of every journalist:

Oskar Weinstein, a Philantrop of a Jewish Family which had prospered since Generations in Hamburg, had been a Benefactor and Collector of all Kinds of Art.

Especially Scores: Scores, Instruments, among them the Grand Piano Franz Liszt had first played his Sonata in b-minor on, Paintings of the Old Masters. Rumour had it, that among the scores were some autographs of Chopin and Beethoven, never published before. The Weinsteins belonged to the mercantile Aristocracy of Hamburg, venerable, well connected, and respected – and of course tremendously rich. Then a little man from Linz in Austria rose to Power. Everything changed.

One day a respected member of the Community, a social Pariah the next. Oskar Weinstein and his Wife and two of his Children “escaped” the Concentration Camps of Auschwitz and Majdanek.

Obersturmbannführer Hermann Mueller, later right hand to Reinhard Heydrich, one of the Architects of the "Endlösung” saw to that personally, after he “persuaded” Oskar Weinstein to present him with most of the Weinstein-Collection in exchange for safe passage to the United States. “Reichsfluchtsteuer”, the Nazis called that euphemistically.

The Weinsteins left for the United States. Weinstein survived the Genocide. But all the rest of the Family perished in the Concentration Camps. Oskar Weinstein died a broken man shortly after the war.

The collection seemed to have vanished in the fog of war in 1945. It´s recovery had all the makings of a James-Bond-Thriller come to life, the concert the famous pianist Christine von der Marwitz and the equally famous violinist Anna Romanova had given at Carnegie Hall in January had fanned the speculation about the role which the two artists and their friends had played in the “Hunt for the Weinstein Collection” – as the press dubbed the successful recovery of the collection.

At that event the musicians had played publicly two compositions, which had been part of the Weinstein-Collection for the first time since their creators had brought them into being.

The Excitement, the tension in the room was palpable. A woman in the last row followed the spectacle with amusement – and more than keen interest: Her dark eyes were hidden behind Ray Ban Sunglasses her glossy black hair was cut in a stylish bob.

The sleek black dress ended shortly under her knees. It left her arms bare: Well defined muscles betrayed regular exercise. Despite the warm weather she wore nude hose on her tanned legs. As her arms, her toned calves made it obvious that she was extremely fit.

Her medium heeled sandals were stylish but practical. She concentrated on the proceedings: Something was about to happen – she felt it. The animated chatter died down, as four women entered the podium: Three of them she knew. There was a petite bespectacled blonde in a grey business suit: Jodie Brewster, Curator of the Weinstein-Collection; Tabea Walker, Personal Assistant of Rachel Weinstein, today in a black Power Suit; the heiress of the Weinstein Collection herself: Rachel Weinstein looked simply radiant in her yellow Power Suit. Very well connected and fabulously rich the blonde was a power player among the upper 10000´s of New York.

The fourth Woman the observer did not know, there was something familiar about her though. She was very tall, well over six feet long dark curls flowed down over her shoulders. The observer´s trained eyes spotted a bright red scar above her left brow in the shape of a lightning bolt. The red power suit and her dark curly hair formed a nice contrast. A dazzling smile curled her lips. Obviously she loved the limelight – and seemed amused by the breathless chatter of the assembled press.

The four women seated: Tabea Walker cleared her throat and welcomed the journalists. She exchanged a quick glance with Weinstein who took over: One could have heard a needle falling on the floor “Ladies and Gentleman” the heiress began “I am certain you all wonder why we have come together here today. I am pretty certain too you all know Jodie Brewster, she is curator of the Weinstein Collection”

She smiled encouragingly at the blonde woman “In fact Jodie is responsible – in a way – why we all are here today” The blonde paused for effect – and turned to the Curator “Jodie, why don´t you tell us, what you found in the vaults of the Weinstein-Collection?” It was pretty obvious that Jodie Brewster wished to be anywhere but here.

“Thank you Rachel!” she cleared her throat “Taking inventory of such a vast collection takes time” she began “The collection is much larger as we estimated at first “Last week we made three discoveries: Among the instruments, which are part of the collection we found a violin, not any violin, we found Niccoló Paganini’s Stradivarius “Il Diavolo” – a moment of astonished silence – then hell broke loose.

Rachel Weinstein barely raised her voice, but her calm authority was enough to restore order. “I understand your excitement Ladies and Gentlemen – we were as flabbergasted as you –“ she smiled warmly “But that is not all” she paused “Jodie, if you would please?” “Of course Rachel!” the curator blushed “We found also a painting of Caravaggio” she continued “Saint Matthew and an Angel”, supposedly destroyed during the bombings of Hamburg in 1943” – Jodie Brewster continued – “and the lost Diadem of Marie Antoinette”.

Another tumult broke lose – the black haired woman in the last row seemed perfectly unimpressed by this sensational news. But that was only on the outside. In fact she was delighted. For each of these three items collectors around the world would pay a fortune. Stealing them would pose undoubtedly a challenge, but she loved a challenge!

For a while Rachel Weinstein and Jodie Brewster answered the questions fired at them. The fourth woman on the podium had said nothing so far. She had followed the mayhem with obvious amusement.

Finally Tabea Walker announced “Last question!” The correspondent of the New York Times rose “Yes Charles?” Weinstein´s PA asked “Rachel” he addressed the heiress directly “Can you tell us why Anna Romanova is present today?” The blonde smiled broadly “Good you asked dear Charles” she chuckled “I would have almost forgotten” she turned to Anna “I am deeply grateful that Anna could join us today! But Anna, why don´t you tell our audience why you are here!”

The Russian smiled at the assembled journalists “I am deeply honoured that Rachel asked me to play “Il Diavolo” at the opening of a special exhibition, when the Caravaggio and the Diadem are presented to the public three weeks from now!” Another barrage of questions followed that statement – and the dark haired Russian answered them patiently – mostly.

Questions about her role in the recovery of the Weinstein-Collection she declined. Firmly but polite, ever smiling and perfectly at ease.

The black-haired woman smiled excitedly: The gods were kind to her. Not only would she steal Paganini´s violin, the Caravaggio and the Diadem – maybe she would have fun with Rachel Weinstein, Tabea Walker – and Anna Romanova. The violinist intrigued her: some research was in order!

At another location another black-haired woman had followed the broadcast of the press-conference and smiled too. But her smile was a devious one: The first stage of operation Mousetrap had been successful – of that she was sure, Tabea Walker had provided her with the list of the accredited journalists and other guests in advance – and the name she had looking for had been on it ….

She was pretty sure that the copycat could not resist the temptation to steal the violin, the painting and the diadem. And the icing of the cake was Anna´s presence … the copycat was obsessed with tying and gagging beautiful and powerful women. Anna and Rachel fit the profile perfectly.

Rachel would undoubtedly brief the Russian about the role she had to play, probably already had. The Press Conference had been well prepared – and as she knew Anna, the violinist would have no objections to kick some ass and would not mind a game of bondage. So everything was perfect! And if said ass was that of the copycat she would not mind!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Great set up, teasing us and leaving the reader wanting the next chapter!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Outstanding, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Operation Mousetrap is off and running. What twists will come?
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], you point out something amazing and delightful to a soul like mine in this chapter: the existence of real Chopin scores, unpublished, and unplayed, held by those who take no delight in the performing of such masterworks but who stew in the juices of the joy of possessing these things. Such is also true of many old movies; the only known prints are held by private collector's who just sit on them and maybe peer in the box once per decade. Sadly, most of these collector's probably die, and their clueless children discard these things without a bit of understanding that they're discarding a treasure.

Chopin's lost Mazurkas... Those I would love to get in my hands, and I know I could look at them and sight-read them to delightful entertainment of my listeners. For those unaware, Chopin's mazurkas are just about his only pieces of music that any pianist, even professionals, except once-in-a-century giants like Franz F. Liszt and Sergei Rachmaninov (whose 150th birthday is this year), could play on sight.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you dear [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] for your insights. I share your sentiments entirely. I always found the idea of discovering lost autographs be it music of literature fascinating. Many years ago I read a novel about one of Chopin´s Ballades - in fact a lost partitur with a different final, than that we know today, and so it is no secret that the composition Chris plays at Carnegie Hall is a fifth Ballade. It is very early in the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection - if you like to read it, I search for the link. Should be chapter 3 or 4 if I am not mistaken :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic