The Expert (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Expert (M/M)

Post by TieOrBeTied »

This was it. I was finally doing it. I’d met BondageMaster55 online a few days before and after some chatting, I’d agreed to be tied up by him. Now, I was on his doorstep. Despite all my fantasies and experience tying various girls (and being tied by one once), I’d never gotten the full captive experience. I was about to, and I’d told him all my fantasies and desires. It was evening and I was to be bound all night and into the day tomorrow, and I was as nervous as I was excited. I took a breath and knocked on the door. He answered.

“Jake?” He asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mike. You ready to be tied up?” He asked. I nodded. He invited me in and closed the door.

“Now, strip naked for me,” he commanded.

“Right down to business?” I asked.

“I don’t like to waste time with my captives, boy,” he said, “now strip and face the wall with your hands behind your back.” I did as I was told, stripping naked in front of him. I was embarrassed already as I turned around and crossed my wrists behind my back.

I heard him reach into a bag and looked over and saw a roll of electrical tape in his hand. He used it to bind my wrists, using almost half the roll on them alone. It was tight and as I tested it, I realized there was no getting out.

“Open your mouth,” he ordered. I did so and he placed a ball gag in, fastening it behind my head. It sunk into my jaw and all I could do was bite down on it.

“Now walk down to the basement, I’ll be down in a second,” he said as he pointed the way. I walked down the steps cautiously with my hands tied and entered into a whole room full of bondage equipment. I could tell already I was in for it. A minute later he came down and then blindfolded me with a necktie.

“Now I want you on the floor,” he said as he helped me down to my knees. Then, he wrapped my upper body with the rest of the electrical tape, starting below the nipples and ending above the belly button so my arms were pinned down. Then he laid me down on my stomach, crossed my ankles and tied them together with a rope before attaching it to my wrists, putting me into a hog tie.

“You like?” He asked. I nodded in submission. “Now if I go too far, the safe signal is two fingers up, got it?” I nodded in response. “Good boy, now one last touch,” he said, rolling me onto my side.

“You seem perked up down there a little but not fully,” he said as I heard a vibration and then felt a pang of pleasure. He rubbed the vibrator on my shaft until it was fully hard, then stopped. Next, I felt him place a ring around it before tying a rope around it a few times and fastening it to my stomach, tying the rope a few times around me so that my wrists were pinned more and my dick was pressed against my stomach good.

“That’s a cock ring boy, and it’s remote controlled. That means I’m in charge of how you feel down there, not you,” he said. I nodded in understanding. Then, I started to roll and struggle a bit. I was tied up better than ever before.

“I must admit, you’re a tad skinnier than I expected,” he said, “I like it. What to do with you first?” I struggled and moaned, then laid back on my side in my nude hog tie. I felt him rub his hands up and down my side, then he grabbed my ass.

“I’m gonna turn this little butt red tonight,” he said as he squeezed it. I laid there as he did and whimpered under my gag. I found myself starting to drool a bit. I was confused and aroused and didn’t even know what to do.

Then, a harsh spanking. I whimpered. And another one. And then a few more. All while I whined and moaned for more. Then, I felt something pressed against my face. It stunk, it was his foot.

“Sniff it boy,” he said as he teased me with the ring. I did so, sniffing and thrusting as the ring gave me pleasure. But it was only intermittent, as he stopped the pleasure but kept making me sniff, holding my ass down so I couldn’t thrust. I felt so humiliated being grabbed like that but he didn’t care.

Next, the sock was taped to my face over my nose. All I could smell was the stink, and it was oddly turning me on as I struggled. At this point, I was drooling all over myself from the ball gag as well. Be spanked me a couple more times and then let me struggle as he watched.

“Now, I’m really gonna test you,” he said as I felt a plastic tip of something against my ass cheeks, “time for your first butt plug.” With that, it was slowly pressed into my ass. I cried out in pain at first but once he made it deep enough, I felt a weird pleasure sensation. He pushed it all the way in and I arched my back and whined.

“Now I’ll give you some time while I make dinner,” he said. With that, he turned the ring on low and left me with one final command, “don’t cum either. It’s gonna be a long night if you can’t last boy.” Then, I was alone, naked and hog tied, humiliated and horny. I struggled around, not trying to give into the pleasure. Still, I moaned. The dirty sock and butt plug were so humiliating but they turned me on. I felt so helpless and desperate truly for the first time, at the mercy of a stranger.

I rolled around, moaning louder and louder and eventually I couldn’t stop my hips from thrusting. I was starting to really get turned on when after about a half hour I heard him come back downstairs. I heard him walk over, set up a tv tray, sit on the couch, and begin to eat as he watched me struggle. As he did, he started turning the ring on and off. Finally, he turned the ring on high and I wound up cumming all over myself with a loud moan.

“I told you not to cum,” he said.

“Gmmmmhhhh,” I protested under my ball gag.

“Seems we need to punish you some,” he said, removing the crotch rope and ring. Then, he undid my hog tie but kept me tied up the rest of the way. Now, I laid flat on my back and I heard him grab a marker and write something on my lower abdomen, though I couldn’t tell what it was. Then he helped me up and guided me as I hopped over to the couch, which he then helped me onto my knees and bent me over with my ass sticking out.

“You better be sniffing that sock,” he said and spanked me. Then again and again, harder each time. I sniffed the stink and whimpered. My ass cheeks quickly got very sore, but then I felt a belt whip them. He did five lashes on each cheek. Then, he took out the butt plug.

“Now for something a little tougher back there,” he said, “like a nice big dildo to humiliate you.” I whined. Then, I felt a much larger object inserted into my ass. I screamed, and then he pulled it back and then shoved it deeper. He couldn’t be! But he did, he began to shove it in and out, basically dildo fucking me. It was so humiliating but I took it. It hurt so bad but after a while, the stink and humiliation started to arouse me again.

This went on for almost ten minutes before he stopped and sat me up on the couch. It hurt to sit but what hurt even more were the nipple clamps that were then placed on me. I whined out yet again, and he laughed.

“You young men are always so naive when it comes to getting yourself into this,” he said with a snicker. He noticed my member growing again and began to rub it a bit. Being touched like that by a man was so humiliating again, but I guess I signed up for it. Once hard, the ring went back on and it was tied to my stomach again.

“Can’t have that boner flopping around,” he said and laughed. The crotch rope was tight and pressing my member as firmly as it could against my stomach. He bent me back over the couch, turned on the ring, and used the dildo on me again. In and out, it hurt but the ring felt good and I was sniffing the sock as hard as ever. I moaned and whined as I was held down and once he was done he just left the dildo in me bent over. It was deep and it hurt, but the ring felt good.

To think, all this and I’d barely been here an hour. What else was in store? He laughed and let me kneel there bent over for a good minute before taking the dildo out. I was then stood up and guided over to a pole, which was tough because it was across the room and I was still blindfolded. I almost fell a couple times but he was able to catch me. With my back facing the pole, I heard a roll of duct tape unravel as he used it to tape me to it. First around my stomach, then around my chest, then my upper and lower legs, and finally my forehead so that I was fully taped to the pole and had no motion at all.

“Look at you, all taped up to that pole,” he said. Then, he started teasing me with the ring again. I whined and moaned, to which he simply said “shut up.” I kept moaning anyway and received a slap in the face. I was left there to fight the pleasure for a bit as he went upstairs to use the bathroom. When he came back down, he removed my ball gag and let it dangle around my neck.

“You liking it so far?” He asked.

“You could say,” I replied. The ring was still going.

“You seem to be pretty turned on,” he said.

“I am,” I replied, “I have never been tied like this before.”

“You sure you’re okay with me doing anything I want?” He asked.

“As long as I’m bound and can’t stop you,” I replied.

“Very well,” he said and gagged me again. I felt his hands rub my body all over. He rubbed my shaft which felt good, despite the embarrassment I felt being touched by him. I was stuck to that pole, which felt cold against my naked back. I was being teased and tormented and I couldn’t stop it. Then, he slapped my face.

“Seems like you’re loving this,” he taunted. I was repeatedly teased with the ring and every time I moaned, he mocked me. He left to use the bathroom, leaving the ring on. I wanted release again but couldn’t get it as I was pleasured. Then, it stopped.

“This time, I’ll get it on video boy,” he said as it then went up to full blast and I came again. I was so humiliated but here I was, helpless, covered in my own release, humiliated, and nowhere near done.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Very hot story of a very fun sounding encounter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic