Kidnapped In Spooky Haunted House (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GaggedTaye
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped In Spooky Haunted House (M/M)

Post by GaggedTaye »

I’m the rookie member of a paranormal investigator squad. We’re four hot young boys in our 20s who solve mysteries with ghosts and other paranormal things. I’m the youngest member and the most innocent. This week we’re investigating an old mansion that people say is haunted. We drive to the mansion in our van. I’m nervous and excited as we arrive at the mansion. We get out to go inside. I’m wearing a tight white t shirt with yellow trim around the sleeves and neck, really short tight black spandex shorts with a thing yellow stripe up the side, and yellow tube socks that go up to my knees with white stripes around the tops. It’s a really hot outfit on me. My spandex shorts go up really high on my long smooth legs. One of the older boys checks me out when I get out of the van. “Wow, cute outfit. Your legs look really good in spandex shorts.” I blush so much!
We go inside. The leader has us split up into groups of two to search the house. I go with the boy who flirted with me. Little do we know but the house is actually being used as a secret hideout for an illegal smuggling operation. The bad guys have secret rooms hidden in the walls and their watching us on hidden cameras. “Look what we have here” says the head smuggler. “Some boys have wandered into our secret hideout. They’ll never find us hidden in here.” He looks closer on the video feed of me. “Perhaps one of these boys could be useful. I like the look of that one with the long legs wearing tight shorts. I think we may have to get into the kidnapping business. I’d like to get him tied up and gagged.” He orders one of his men to go grab me. “Grab him and bring him back here. And make sure his Friends can’t hear him.”

Meanwhile I’m heading up the stairs. I’m going up first and I’m sure the other boy is checking out my legs and ass. I get upstairs and the boy says “hey I was thinking when we’re done with this job we could go out sometime. You’re just really turning me on with those spandex shorts. Your legs are so hot.”
I blush some more. “Thanks, you’re really hot too. I’d love to go out sometime.”
He leans over and we make out for a bit. He holds my hips and touches my smooth bare thighs. When he’s finished he starts walking ahead of me. “You know I wanted to ask you out before but when I saw you in those shorts today I knew I had to ask you out.”
While he’s talking a secret door in a bookcase opens up. Someone grabs me from behind. They cover my mouth with their hand and wrap their other arm around my waist. They lift me up a little and pull me inside a secret passage. “Mmmmmff!” The door shuts. The man’s got me held tight with his hand over my mouth. “I’ve got you know boy.” “Mmmm mmmmmmmff!” I try to cry out but his hand firmly covers my mouth. The other boy can’t hear me. “I’m taking you to the boss.” He lifts me up a little and carries me through the passage always keeping my mouth cover. I struggle in his arms twisting my spine around and undulating my hips but he’s got me tight. Finally we get to a secret room where the other bad guys are. “Well well.” Says the head bad guy. The man holds me tight up against his body and holds his hand over my mouth while the boss comes over to check me out. “You’re even better looking in person boy. You stumbled into our secret hideout. We normally are just smugglers of illegal goods but now I think we’ll have to kidnap you. Could be good to have a hot boy like you around especially with those long smooth legs of yours. Tie him up.”
one of his other henchman gets some white rope and starts tying my hands crossed behind my back while the other man keeps my mouth covered. After my arms are tied up he tied my legs together at the ankle. “Mmmmmmff!” Moan into the hand over my mouth and lean my head back over the shoulder of the man. I bend ny knees slightly as he tied my legs tightly together my smooth thighs rubbing together sensually. After I’m tied up the boss goes to a desk and pulls out a long white cloth about 3 inches white. He approaches me with it. “I’m not sure what we’ll do with you yet but it will be nice to have you tied up and gagged.” He tied the white cloth over my mouth. It perfectly covers my mouth from the bottom under of my nose to just before the tip of my chin. “Mmmmm mmmmmff” I moan and shut my eyes as he tied the gag over my mouth. Then he steps back to admire his work. His other henchman holds me standing up. I “mmmmmmff” an making pleading vulnerable eyes at them. “You we’re right boss, he does make a good captive. Looks good tied up and gagged.”
The boss comes up to my face. “Struggle all you want boy. You’re not going anywhere. You helpless, tied up and gagged. You can’t speak with that perfect white cloth tied I’m over your mouth.”….
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great beginning, very well written and easy to read :) Keep it up @GaggedTaye !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic