University Housemate Gets an Education (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

University Housemate Gets an Education (M/F)

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Chapter 1: What's In The Box?
12th June 2022

Jaz was waiting outside the front door as I pulled into the driveway. She was wearing a loose FCUK crop top, black leggings, and a pair of discoloured white trainers. She skipped towards the car, the little tufts hanging down from her messy bun dancing in the wind. I got out and she pulled me into a big hug. Jaz was a Geordie, and friendly as they come. I'd always wagered us as being quite different people so we were never particularly close, but she treated everyone like an old friend.

"Nicky," she sang, "I thought you were going to be here about an hour ago like."

I pointed at the little grey hatchback, every inch stuffed with bags and boxes. "Apparently a metric tonne of crap slows you down."

"Who knew?" She grinned and flexed her arm, which was looking decidedly more toned than the last time I'd seen her. She was a sprinter on the university athletics team and had always been in good shape. "Need a bit of muscle for this lot?"

"Ta. You're looking hench. Been lifting weights?"

She grinned. "Maybe."

We grabbed and couple of boxes each and loaded them into the hallway.

"Hello!" I called.

"The others aren't back yet. Jodie and Rob are coming tomorrow, and Emma's coming the day after." She faked a sniffle. "I've been all alone for two days. Losing my mind if I'm honest. It's freshers week, just cause we're not freshers doesn't mean we're allowed to be boring. We should be out getting mortal like."

"I don't think I can stomach another fresher's week."

"Lightweight. Want these up in your room?"

"Yeah, please."

We spent sometime hauling boxes up the stairs. It was as I brought up the last two that I heard Jaz gasp and break into a fit of laughter. I walked in and she was peering into a cardboard box which had pinged open. Her hand covered her mouth and her face was bright red. I walked over to see what see was looking at.

"Oh shit."

"Nicky... mate."

The box has all my bondage supplies inside. Several lengths of jute rope, several ball gags of varying side, a few rolls of PVC tape, and a set of adjustable nipple clamps on a chain.

The silence hung in the air for a few seconds until I thought about what I was going to say.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Please don't tell the others."

"Nick, I mean, what is all this stuff? I didn't think you were seeing anyone, so what you using all this for?"

"Fetish Society. It's a uni thing. I help organise tutorials."

"I mean, if you're in the Fetish Society, I don't know how you thought you'd keep this quiet."

"It's quite discreet." I broke eye contact and sat on the bed, visibly deflated.

"You don't need to be all ashamed of it. Its cool. You're a freak, so what? Why hide it?"

"I dunno, I just worry that some people won't be chill about it. I just prefer to keep it on the down low."

"Don't worry, freak. Your secret's safe with me." Jaz sat down next to me, lifted up a length of the rope, and rubbed it between her fingers. "You said you do tutorials. So there's like a right way to do this kind of thing, eh?"

"Yeah, I mean you have to do it right. You can hurt a person if not."

She scoffed. "Well, I mean, that's kind of the point isn't it." There was a silence as Jaz continued to rub the rope between her fingers and then slowly put it back in the box. "Maybe you could show me sometime?"

"What?"

"The right way to do it like."

I was so taken-a-back I couldn't get any words out. Jaz pulled a face, put the rope back in the box, and headed for the door. "Sorry, that was a bit awkward. Don't shit where you eat and all that, I know the drill."

I finally came back to earth. "No, no, it's not awkward. I just didn't think you'd be interested."

Jaz stopped and the door. "I mean, I've never tried it. I don't know if I'd like or not really. Doesn't have to be weird though does it? It could just be a bit of fun like."

"Yeah... I mean, of course. Last session I ran we hung out eating pizza and practicing some rope technique. It doesn't have to be all that intense."

She slapped her thighs and stood up. "Sound. Well, I'll go make us a cupper eh, and you can get us ready to go."

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "You want to do it now? You're keen."

She locked eyes with me and raised a provocative eyebrow. "Aye, well there's no time like the present."
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Great start! I'll keep an eye out for updates.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely start! There's lots of potential in these two characters :D Looking forward to seeing where this goes next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Lovely start! There's lots of potential in these two characters :D Looking forward to seeing where this goes next.
I agree. There is a lot of potential here. Please do keep writing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

[mention]Mister The Edge[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Thanks for checking this out, and glad you're enjoying it. The chapters will be small, but I'm hoping to update weekly or fortnightly.

Chapter 2: The Escape Challenge
17th June 2022

When Jaz got back, a mug of tea in each hand, I'd unpacked all the gear and laid it out on the bed; ropes arranged by length, gags arranged by size. Her eyes twinkled a little as she set the mugs down on my dresser.

She stood in a power pose, her hands on her hips. "Alright, Mr. Grey, do your thing."

"Alright." I said, scooping up a short length of rope.

I spun her around gently, pulling her arms behind her back. I looped the rope around her wrists, and cinched it tightly.

"Blimey, you're quick ain't you?"

I slid my hands up her forearms and put a little pressure above her elbows. They touched behind her back with no trouble.

"Is that comfortable?" I asked.

"It's a stretch, but it doesn't hurt or anything."

"Good."

Grabbing a slightly longer length of rope, I bound her elbows together. As I tightened it off, her chest was forced out and she gasped, before giggling.

"Oo Mr. Grey, I'm getting all flustered."

We both burst out laughing.

"You see I was going to finish the rope-work before I did this, but I really can't bare to hear you to make another bloody 50 Shades of Grey reference."

In one swift motion, I grabbed a 2-inch ball gag in one hand and pulled it between Jaz's teeth. Her eyes went wide as she bit down on the rubber ball, still chuckling to herself. She began grumbling and chattering to me.

"Sorry, mate. Didn't get a word of that."

She narrowed her eyes at me and spat some muffled retort.

I got to work on finishing her chest harness, looping long lengths of rope above and below her breasts, running it under her armpits and along the back of her neck, and then down the front of her chest cinching the two lengths of the chest harness closer together.

She watched all this curiously, making interested noises, that was until some little bubbles of dribble began to form at her lower lip. They ran down her chin and dripped onto her top. She looked up at me with sad little eyes, and whined into the gag.

"Oh dear," I chuckled, "what a mess your making."

I guided her over to my bed, and sat her down so I could get to work on binding her legs. I looped rope around her ankles, above and below her knees, and close to the top of her thighs. As I did this she started testing the bindings of her upper half. She shimmied her shoulders back and forth, and tried wiggling her arms free. Once her legs were fully bound she began to wiggle those too. Dribble continued to drip onto her top as she moaned and mewed into her gag.

"You doing okay?" I checked.

She looked up at me and garbled something incomprehensible, but she nodded slowly.

"Good."

I picked her up and quickly tied a tight crotch rope, making sure the put the knots in all the right places. She gasped behind her gag.

"Is this okay?"

She nodded, so I finished it off by attaching it to her wrist restraints.

I lowered her to the floor, before pushing her gently so she flopped on her side. She squawked.

"Alright," I said, grabbing my mug of tea and settling down on my bed, "ten minutes. Let's see if you can get out of that."

She wasted no time getting to work, rolling back and forth and huffing and puffing as she attempted to reach all the knots I'd tucked away. She rolled onto her front and arched her back as her fingers wriggled in vain trying to get at the knot binding her ankles together. She grunted in frustration as a big string of drool plopped onto the floor in front of her. Sweat was beginning to form at Jaz's brow. Some of her hair had fallen loose and was sticking to her face.

She rolled on her back and stuck her legs in the air. She tried to shake the bindings on her legs loose to no avail. She kicked off her trainers, her ankles socks falling off in the process, as her determination gave way to defeat. Slowly her feisty and purposeful grunts gave way to demotivated whines.

It was long until she was lying on her side. For a second I could have sworn she was just pulling on her crotch rope and grinding on it, stuck in some trance-like state.

"Having fun there." I asked.

She snapped out her trance and looked up at me sheepishly, her cheeks flushed with color, although it was hard to tell if that was because of the exertion or the embarrassment.

I took my last swig of tea before setting it down and slapping my thighs.

"Well," I announced, "that's time, and you're still not even a little bit loose."

She grumbled and wriggled around.

"What am I going to do with you now?"

I looked at the supplies left on the bed, and scooped up a roll of electrician's duct tape.

"Ah, perfect."

I pulled a strip taut between my hands. Jaz's eyes went wide.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Then we can conclude that Nicky is not finished with Jaz. More fun and games ahead. Great!
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great start! Really enjoying this one, especially the banter between the two characters, looking forward to more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Great story :)
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
You're right there, Nicky is far from finished! ;)

[mention]Rtj65[/mention]
[mention]Elanore[/mention]
Glad you are enjoying it so far, thanks for the feedback, and I hope you enjoy the rest :)

Chapter 3: Sock It To Me
25th June 2022

"Ready for things to get a bit more intense?"

Jaz's head flopped back onto the floor as she huffed before laughing incredulously.

I hopped off the bed and grabbed the ankle socks that she'd kicked off during her escape attempt. I gave them a sniff to which she responded with a disgusted groan.

"Urgh," I joined in. "These are foul. Have you been running in these today."

She nodded, and responded with more garbled gibberish.

"Unlucky for you, mate."

I jumped at Jaz as she began to try and shuffle and shimmy away in fits of laughter behind her gag. That was until I shoved the socks in her face. I pressed them against her nose, and little squeals then filled the air alongside her fits of giggles.

I held socks over her gag, soaking them in the drool that covered her chin, and made sure to press the toes up over her nose. I pressed the tape I had at the ready down over the socks, pinning them to Jaz's face. I circled her head a few times making sure her mouth was well covered, from just under her nose all the way down to the tip of her chin. As I smoothed down the tape, she looked up at me with wide, bright eyes.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Good girl."

She whined something back that I could've sworn was a 'thank you, sir', but maybe I was just hearing what I wanted to hear.

With a gentle nudge of her shoulder I pushed her over onto her side again, making her squawk as she fell. She looked up at me from the floor as she began to pull on her crotch rope again.

"You really are enjoying yourself there aren't you?"

"Uh huh."

"Well I've got something for that a little later. I'm not quite done here. Roll onto your front for me, please."

With a big huff of effort, Jaz rolled onto her belly.

"Thank you." I said, scooping up another length of rope from the bed.

As quick as I could, I looped it around the column between her ankles, and then through the back of her chest harness. I pulled it tight and her back arched as her feet were pulled towards her hands. She groaned.

"Too tight?"

She nodded, so I gave her a bit slack.

"How's that, better?"

She nodded, again and so I tied it off.

I stood up to admire my handiwork. Her cheeks bulged over the edges of the tape gag, and beads of sweat were rolling down from her forehead. Who would've thought it? An hour ago Jaz and I were exchanging pleasantries, unpacking, drinking tea; and now here she was, hogtied on my bedroom floor. It was so surreal.

Jaz rocked gently, testing the hogtie, letting out long, soft moans.

"Did you expect me to be this mean?"

She let out a longer and louder moan, shaking her head slowly.

"Oh, I can be very mean."

As the pièce de résistance, I scooped up the tape again, along with one of her discarded trainers. I placed the foothole of the trainer over her mouth and nose. She groaned and began to rock to a fro a little more, in a vain attempt to escape the stink. I looped the tape around her bare feet a few times, then ran it all the way to the trainer to hold it in place, and then back to her feet. I did this a few times before squishing all the tape between her feet and her head together. A perfect hogtape, trapping her in her own sweaty stink.

I stepped back once again and observed as she moaned in some combination of frustration, anger, defeat, and arousal.

"Oh, you never drank your tea."

I picked her mug up and lay back down on the bed, her big, desperate eyes following me across the room as she grumbled through the rubber ball, the socks, the tape, and the trainer.

"I'll have yours then!" I teased, taking a sip.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Indeed, Nicky does continue. You leave us wondering, what next?
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Wow, that's quite a predicament for Jaz! Would love to see what happens next
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s the kind of education I would have enjoyed at Uni!

Great story, fun read
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Darn, why didn't I have housemates like this?! Really enjoying this, hope there's more to come!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic