Hayley's Prisoner (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hayley's Prisoner (F/M)

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Apologies to everyone for being absent from the board, my schedule has been very busy the last few months. Now that I have some free time, I wanted to write another story about Chris and Hayley. In my last stories, Hayley had mummified me twice when I tried to get the upper hand on her and I exacted my revenge on her by keeping her bound and gagged during a blizzard around Christmas. She admitted she enjoyed it but swore her revenge. Hayley and I are both 29. I’m 5’10”, have blond hair and an average build. Hayley is 5’4” and brunette. She frequents the gym and has a perfectly toned body with a perfect butt. Her go to outfits are spandex shirts and tight leggings (I have a thing for leggings and she knows it).

Note: All of my Chris and Hayley stories are fictional but contain some events that actually happened between my wife and I along with my personal fantasies. I hope you all have been enjoying my stories! The bondage begins in part II.

Part I

It has been almost a year, ten months to be exact, after the events in my last story. In those ten months, Hayley and I moved to a new, log cabin style house close to the mountains, got engaged and then married shortly after. Uprooting and moving to a new state meant we had to get different jobs. I found a job as a park ranger at a nearby National Park and didn’t start until the next month, meaning I had a lot of free time on my hand. Hayley found a job working from home as a graphic designer. Being so busy, Hayley and I never had the opportunity to tie each other up, much to my dismay. Hayley is quick on her feet and a fitness guru, which means it’s usually me that ends up tightly bound and gagged, but I secretly REALLY enjoy being at her mercy. With how much time had passed, I assumed that she forgot about her want for revenge on me, but I was wrong. Today is the first day we were able to relax and enjoy our new home.

“Hey, Chris, I have a question.” Hayley said.

“Yeah, what’s up?” I replied.

“We’ve never done anything like this but I’ve always wanted to try it. Since you have the next month off before your new job starts and since I still have to get my revenge on you, I want to keep you bound and gagged for last week you have off. I’ll use you however I see fit, whether it be cleaning up the house while I work, my sex slave, or just thrown in the closet when I want some peace and quiet.” She said.

I sat back and thought about it for a moment. We had never done anything like this but the thought of being bound and gagged for an entire week and being used by my wife really turned me on.

“I thought that you totally forgot about your revenge! I’ll do it though. How could I turn down being tied up and used by my hot wife?” I replied.

“I never forget,” she replied with a mischievous smile on her face. “You won’t be so eager in three weeks, I’m putting you to work and going to make you regret leaving me tied up all day last December!”

Hayley spent the next three weeks going out and buying all of the supplies she needed to keep me out of the way. She wanted to surprise me with all of it but gave me a few hints. She said it was “enough duct tape to hold up a building” and “different outfits to get you prepared for your new role”.

I spent the next three weeks asking myself “what did I get myself into?”

To be continued.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part II

After a very slow three weeks, the time had finally come. It was the night before I was turned into my wife’s prisoner.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” She asked.

“I guess so,” I replied nervously.

“Make sure you get a good night’s sleep tonight. I’m going to love this week!” She said, laughing at me.

I laid awake at the thought of what she had in store for me and finally dozed off around midnight.

I awoke at 6 the next morning to Hayley’s alarm. I noticed Hayley was already wide-awake and ready to go.

“Go grab something to eat, shower and use the restroom while I get your first outfit ready. Before showering, I want you to shave everything from your face down to your feet.” She instructed.

I did as instructed; grabbing a quick breakfast, using the bathroom, shaving everything and showering. I returned to the bedroom about 20 minutes later wearing the same thing I was wearing the minute I was born. I was greeted by Hayley, who was still wearing the same outfit she wore to bed (loose t-shirt and lacey, blue panties).

“I’ll lay down some ground rules before we start. First, you will be completely under my control. You WILL do anything and everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?” She asked.

I agreed.

“Second, unless you are eating, drinking, showering, or using the bathroom, you WILL be bound and VERY tightly gagged. It’ll be easy keeping you restrained but it’ll take a lot of work to shut you up. Do you understand?”

Again, I agreed. My mind and heart were racing.

“Today is going to be an easy day for you, I’m just going to keep you out of the way.” She said, ”I need some peace and quiet after having you here bugging me all month.”

She stepped aside and showed me my first outfit she had laid out on the bed. It consisted of a pink spandex thong, pink sports bra, black leggings, and a pink spandex tank top.

“I know how much you love when I wear this outfit and figured it would be the perfect outfit for your first day,“ She said.

I slid the thong and leggings on, humiliated and massively turned on at the same time. I was already rock hard and the thin leggings didn’t do much to hide that.

“You’re not getting any today so you better get over that!” She said.

I followed up by putting on the sports bra and tank top. Hayley stuffed my bra with socks and messed with them until they looked like boobs. She then instructed me to sit down in her computer chair in the middle of the room before she briefly left. Her computer chair was the adjustable kind that could go up and down and had wheels on it. It was all the way up to the point my feet couldn’t touch the ground and were dangling.

“RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPPP”

The all to familiar sound of duct tape broke the silence. I turned around to see a smiling Hayley holding a giant new roll of silver duct tape

“Are you ready? This is industrial strength duct tape for that industrial strength mouth of yours.” She said.

She walked over and began turning me into her prisoner. She started by wrapping my right arm to the right arm of the chair and left arm to the left arm of the chair; going from my wrist up to my elbow and back down to my wrist. It was tight but not too tight; I wasn’t going anywhere. She then continued onto my legs; wrapping from my ankles up to my knees and back down to my ankles. She then bent them back and taped them to the middle pole on the chair. She finished that off by taping my waist down to the chair and wrapping above and below my chest and stomach to the back of the chair. I couldn’t move an inch.
“I have one final surprise. I had to make sure you couldn’t go anywhere before I told you.” She said.

She then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a blonde wig and makeup bag.

“You’re going to be unrecognizable when I’m done with you! If you move or struggle at all, you won’t see sunlight until tomorrow morning. If you’re good, I might reward you later.” She said, embracing her domme roll.

She put the wig on me and began messing with it/combing it until she was satisfied. Once she was satisfied, she walked around and sat in my lap holding the makeup bag. Hayley got to work applying the makeup to me. Once she was done and satisfied, she grabbed a mirror and held it up. I took a good look at myself and was in shock, I couldn’t even recognize myself. I legitimately looked like a girl who was kidnapped from the gym and held hostage.

Being the genius that I am, I decided this would be a perfect time to call her bluff and struggle to get free.

*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Narrator: “It was at this moment that Chris knew he messed up”.

My struggling consisted of 10 seconds of getting nowhere and not loosening up any of the tape.

“Welp, looks like you can’t follow simple instructions for 15 minutes. I was going to be nice and reward you later but now, you’re stuck in the closet until tomorrow morning and are getting an even bigger gag than the one I had planned,” she said in a firm tone.

She then walked over to the dirty clothes hamper and grabbed two of her dirty thongs, one pink and one blue; both lacey. She walked over, folding both thongs and pinched my nose to ensure I don’t close my mouth. She stuffed the pink one in followed by the blue one, filling every crevice in my mouth and almost choking on them. My stomach began churning at the awful taste.

“I wore the pink one all last week and the blue one all this week.” She said.

She then grabbed a role of black electrical tape and began wrapping it around my mouth and head effectively cleave gagging me. She then grabbed the duct tape and began ripping off several pieces of it. She took two longer pieces and put them under my chin and up the sides of my face, working as a sling to make sure I chew on her thongs. She then took a long piece and taped my mouth shut. She took the remaining pieces and began covering the rest of my face and forehead. I wasn’t sure why she was covering my forehead but there was nothing I could do about it! She then grabbed the tape, grabbed my head, pulled it close and began wrapping the duct tape around my mouth and head; about 20 times. It felt like my lower face was covered in cement. She wasn’t done yet either. She pulled down and stepped out of the lace panties she was wearing and put them on my head. She again grabbed the tape and began wrapping my mouth and head three more times. She then began wrapping my eyes and head effectively blindfolding me! Not only was I crossdressed and tightly taped to a chair, my domme wife cemented my entire face in electrical tape, duct tape and her dirty panties. I then felt her push my chair into the closet.

“Mmmpphhh” was all I could get out.

“It’s bad manners to talk with your mouth full,” She said. “With you out of my way, I can have some peace and quiet.”

I then heard her close the closet door and leave the room. I had no choice but to sit there in a black abyss with nothing but my thoughts.

To be continued.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

DuctTapeSilence wrote: 1 year ago Part II

After a very slow three weeks, the time had finally come. It was the night before I was turned into my wife’s prisoner.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” She asked.

“I guess so,” I replied nervously.

“Make sure you get a good night’s sleep tonight. I’m going to love this week!” She said, laughing at me.

I laid awake at the thought of what she had in store for me and finally dozed off around midnight.

I awoke at 6 the next morning to Hayley’s alarm. I noticed Hayley was already wide-awake and ready to go.

“Go grab something to eat, shower and use the restroom while I get your first outfit ready. Before showering, I want you to shave everything from your face down to your feet.” She instructed.

I did as instructed; grabbing a quick breakfast, using the bathroom, shaving everything and showering. I returned to the bedroom about 20 minutes later wearing the same thing I was wearing the minute I was born. I was greeted by Hayley, who was still wearing the same outfit she wore to bed (loose t-shirt and lacey, blue panties).

“I’ll lay down some ground rules before we start. First, you will be completely under my control. You WILL do anything and everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?” She asked.

I agreed.

“Second, unless you are eating, drinking, showering, or using the bathroom, you WILL be bound and VERY tightly gagged. It’ll be easy keeping you restrained but it’ll take a lot of work to shut you up. Do you understand?”

Again, I agreed. My mind and heart were racing.

“Today is going to be an easy day for you, I’m just going to keep you out of the way.” She said, ”I need some peace and quiet after having you here bugging me all month.”

She stepped aside and showed me my first outfit she had laid out on the bed. It consisted of a pink spandex thong, pink sports bra, black leggings, and a pink spandex tank top.

“I know how much you love when I wear this outfit and figured it would be the perfect outfit for your first day,“ She said.

I slid the thong and leggings on, humiliated and massively turned on at the same time. I was already rock hard and the thin leggings didn’t do much to hide that.

“You’re not getting any today so you better get over that!” She said.

I followed up by putting on the sports bra and tank top. Hayley stuffed my bra with socks and messed with them until they looked like boobs. She then instructed me to sit down in her computer chair in the middle of the room before she briefly left. Her computer chair was the adjustable kind that could go up and down and had wheels on it. It was all the way up to the point my feet couldn’t touch the ground and were dangling.

“RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPPP”

The all to familiar sound of duct tape broke the silence. I turned around to see a smiling Hayley holding a giant new roll of silver duct tape

“Are you ready? This is industrial strength duct tape for that industrial strength mouth of yours.” She said.

She walked over and began turning me into her prisoner. She started by wrapping my right arm to the right arm of the chair and left arm to the left arm of the chair; going from my wrist up to my elbow and back down to my wrist. It was tight but not too tight; I wasn’t going anywhere. She then continued onto my legs; wrapping from my ankles up to my knees and back down to my ankles. She then bent them back and taped them to the middle pole on the chair. She finished that off by taping my waist down to the chair and wrapping above and below my chest and stomach to the back of the chair. I couldn’t move an inch.
“I have one final surprise. I had to make sure you couldn’t go anywhere before I told you.” She said.

She then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a blonde wig and makeup bag.

“You’re going to be unrecognizable when I’m done with you! If you move or struggle at all, you won’t see sunlight until tomorrow morning. If you’re good, I might reward you later.” She said, embracing her domme roll.

She put the wig on me and began messing with it/combing it until she was satisfied. Once she was satisfied, she walked around and sat in my lap holding the makeup bag. Hayley got to work applying the makeup to me. Once she was done and satisfied, she grabbed a mirror and held it up. I took a good look at myself and was in shock, I couldn’t even recognize myself. I legitimately looked like a girl who was kidnapped from the gym and held hostage.

Being the genius that I am, I decided this would be a perfect time to call her bluff and struggle to get free.

*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Narrator: “It was at this moment that Chris knew he messed up”.

My struggling consisted of 10 seconds of getting nowhere and not loosening up any of the tape.

“Welp, looks like you can’t follow simple instructions for 15 minutes. I was going to be nice and reward you later but now, you’re stuck in the closet until tomorrow morning and are getting an even bigger gag than the one I had planned,” she said in a firm tone.

She then walked over to the dirty clothes hamper and grabbed two of her dirty thongs, one pink and one blue; both lacey. She walked over, folding both thongs and pinched my nose to ensure I don’t close my mouth. She stuffed the pink one in followed by the blue one, filling every crevice in my mouth and almost choking on them. My stomach began churning at the awful taste.

“I wore the pink one all last week and the blue one all this week.” She said.

She then grabbed a role of black electrical tape and began wrapping it around my mouth and head effectively cleave gagging me. She then grabbed the duct tape and began ripping off several pieces of it. She took two longer pieces and put them under my chin and up the sides of my face, working as a sling to make sure I chew on her thongs. She then took a long piece and taped my mouth shut. She took the remaining pieces and began covering the rest of my face and forehead. I wasn’t sure why she was covering my forehead but there was nothing I could do about it! She then grabbed the tape, grabbed my head, pulled it close and began wrapping the duct tape around my mouth and head; about 20 times. It felt like my lower face was covered in cement. She wasn’t done yet either. She pulled down and stepped out of the lace panties she was wearing and put them on my head. She again grabbed the tape and began wrapping my mouth and head three more times. She then began wrapping my eyes and head effectively blindfolding me! Not only was I crossdressed and tightly taped to a chair, my domme wife cemented my entire face in electrical tape, duct tape and her dirty panties. I then felt her push my chair into the closet.

“Mmmpphhh” was all I could get out.

“It’s bad manners to talk with your mouth full,” She said. “With you out of my way, I can have some peace and quiet.”

I then heard her close the closet door and leave the room. I had no choice but to sit there in a black abyss with nothing but my thoughts.

To be continued.

This is freaking hot...

Please continue and tell me where I can a find a wife like that 😂
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Really great start! I’m loving Hailey’s Domme persona!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start to this
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great start, cant wait for more
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I loved part 2, I hope you will continue
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

This story is great so far, looking forward to the next part!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is really hot! Simple concept but done really well - looking forward to the next part!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you all for your feedback! This past week was another busy one for me, but I’ll try my best to get the additional parts posted as soon as possible.
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Wait for next chapter to coming :)
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part III

I sat there in the closet wearing with nothing but time on my hands. I tried struggling to break free but I could barely move, let alone loosen any of the tape holding me to the chair.

“We started all of this around 6:15 this morning,” I thought to myself, “I’d say it took Hailey 20 minutes to tape me up.”

Sitting in a dark closet while blindfolded with her dirty panties and duct tape, it was difficult to judge how much time had passed. I guessed I had been sitting in there for about an hour, meaning it was almost 8:00.

“Was she being serious about leaving me in here until tomorrow morning? What if I get hungry or have to go to the bathroom?” I thought to myself. “Worse yet, what if I have an emergency? Could she hear me from the other side of the house?”

I began to panic a little and really started struggling and mmpphhing into my gag but it was no use. I couldn’t loosen any of my bonds and I was so tightly gagged, I could barely even hear myself. Struggling did have a different effect on me though; it REALLY turned me on. Duct tape bondage and leggings are my thing, and Hayley just gave me both! My pants grew tighter and tighter and it really pressed on the duct tape holding my waist to the chair. I moved my waist around as much as I could against the tape. I was extremely horny and couldn’t help myself. About 30 seconds later, I came hard; mmpphhing loudly into my gag. It felt so good finally being able to relieve myself but that feeling was quickly interrupted with the closet door flying open.

“What are you doing in here?” Hayley asked.

“Mmmpphh mmmpphhh” I replied, completely forgetting that I was gagged.

“I could hear your chair squeaking from across the house and had to come see what was going on. From the looks of it, you really enjoy being kidnapped by me!” She said.

I nodded in agreement, finally admitting to her that I actually enjoy her “punishments/revenge”.

“This isn’t really a punishment if you enjoy it so much.” She said.

I then heard her grab the duct tape and felt her mummifying my waist tightly down to the chair.

“Try moving” she commanded.

I obliged but couldn’t move an inch.

“Good, you won’t be able to do that again! One more thing before I go…….” She said before the sound was cut off. She stuffed foam ear plugs in so now, I was not only cemented to the chair, gagged, and blindfolded with her dirty panties; I couldn’t hear anything. I truly was helpless! I was still feeling really good so I didn’t care too much and quickly was able to doze off into a deep sleep.

To be continued.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic