On the Run (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

On the Run (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Hiiiiiii! I am back again. Like before, leave a comment. The more comments, the faster I post part 2. Feel free to tell me anything or DM me if you feel so inclined. Thanks!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I, Chelsey Kitty, world renowned cat burglar, was on the run.

Though most of my crimes had been meticulously planned, I had let my passion cloud my judgement after attempting to rob a woman’s home whom I had met at a bar. After we had passionately made love, and I had securely bound and gagged her, I was in the process of pilfering her jewels when her husband walked in.

To say he was upset, was an understatement. Luckily, I am still quick on my sexy feet.

I made it out, but the area in which I was residing under the guise of Mrs. Miou was no longer safe.

I dropped off my pet cats with my friend Julie before heading south to Florida..and this is where you find me.

I am wearing black biker shorts, white Nike hight tops, white Nike crew socks and a white t shirt. My hair is pulled back in a ponytail with a black hair tie. I am driving a rented black suv with my belongings strewn across the back.

I had a black knee sleeve on from where I had twisted my knee escaping that woman’s crazy husband.

It was early in the morning, and the suv was running low on gas. I decided to stop in a small town gas station that was tucked away in some woods next to a factory.

After parking and filling up the tank, I half hobbled, half limped inside to grab something to drink.

The lady at the counter gave me a bright smile and a small wave. I attempted to give a cheerful wave back before finding something to drink and heading to the counter.

“Hellooooooo…” the lady practically purred at me. Her name tag said “Tammy.”

“Hello..” I replied as I fumbled for my wallet. I swear, outside of being a burglar I was so clumsy.

“What’d you do to you knee, hun…” she asked as she leaned over the counter, looking down at my knee.

“Ummm…I just sprained it…playing soccer…” I said as I checked out this clearly flirty cashier.

She looked to be about 30-33 years old. Caucasian, slim build with long blonde hair and dark makeup around her eyes. She was wearing a black company t shirt, blue jeans, and some black and white Nike sneakers.

“I hurt my knee once..” she said as she chewed her gum. “Doctor said it wasn’t too bad, but I still feel it some days.”

“Yeah it happens.” I respond politely.

She looks me up and down, making a point to see that I noticed. “Anything else for you, hun? You look tired as hell.” She says with a slight southern twang to her voice.

“No I’m good…” I say as I hand her some cash, cash that was slowly dwindling.

“You know….” She says slowly as she rings up the drink. “Those cameras don’t work. Haven’t worked for months now.”

I squint my eyes at her, trying to see what she was implying.

“And…” she says, looking down and twirling her fingers. “The only thing that says we are open is the lights and the sign on the door…”

I take a step back. “Look Tammy. I don’t know what you are getting at but yo-“

Her long, thin and reaches out, and she softly puts a finger to my lips.

“I’m saying that I can see that you’re clearly running from something…you don’t have much if any cash left in that wallet…” she trails off as she lowers her finger.

“And what would you get out of it…” I ask suspiciously.

“Well…” she slides around the counter until she is in front of me. “You could…
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Good start!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 1 year ago Good start!
Thanks! Love the profile pic (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like the start of a mighty fun story.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Oh yes, you definitely could...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Haven't been on here for several months. Just so busy IRL, but had to say I am glad I popped on today and saw this new story. Can't wait to see more!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like the start of a mighty fun story.
I guess we shall see (:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trickster wrote: 1 year ago Haven't been on here for several months. Just so busy IRL, but had to say I am glad I popped on today and saw this new story. Can't wait to see more!
Thank you!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Chelsey Kitty is finding adventure while on the run. Now what does Tammy have on her mind?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Chelsey Kitty is finding adventure while on the run. Now what does Tammy have on her mind?
We shall see soon (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part two is up! Apologies in advance for any typos. I’m seriously so tired today haha. Also, quick note, I enjoy constructive criticism, like a lot. Whether it be on writing style, technique, topics, included fetishes, you name it. Please feel free to message me with any and all!

“You could take me with you…” she whispered in my ear. I could practically feel her tongue as she said the words.

I paused for a second to consider, looking her up and down.

“Fine.” I say softly. “Close the store while I go get some things to make it more…authentic.”

Smiling, she complied, practically skipping to the door to turn off the lights and flip the open sign to closed.

I hobbled out yo the car and grabbed a black hoodie, a black handkerchief, a roll of silver duct tape and a vibrator.

When I returned inside, she was already emptying out the register into a small black bag.

“Only small bills,” I say. “No change.”

She bit her lower lip as she replied, “of course hun..”

While she is focused on that, I step to the back to confirm that the cameras weren’t working. The door to the camera room was already ajar. It was a small room, clearly not used for its purpose in some time as there was food wrappers and a mattress on the floor.

Satisfied, I slip on my black hoodie and tie the black handkerchief over my face, pulling my hood over as a final touch.

“I’ve got it all. We can go now!” She calls from the front.

“Leave the money on the counter and come here for a minute.” I reply.

She quickly skips to the back. Her eyes take in my new garb. “Well. Don’t you look the part. You know the cameras don’t work right? It’s just you and me.”

“Exactly.” I reply as I pull her into the camera room and shut the door.

I manage to sweep her legs and push her to the mattress, putting my knee in her lower back and pulling her wrists behind her.

“What the hell are you doing? I helped you!”

I don’t respond verbally. Instead, I quickly and efficiently tape her wrists behind her back before flipping to her legs, taping her ankles.

I quickly pull off her shoes and socks, balling them up.

“I have to make it look authentic.” I say softly as I flip back over and pull her hair hard, jerking her head back. I quickly shove both of her socks into her mouth before wrapping tape around her lips and head several times.

“Mmmphhhhhhyutttt mmphhhhhooouu!!” She screams into her sweaty gag and kicks her long legs at me.

“Listen…” I say as I kneel down and pet her head. “Hun…you were far too eager to rob this place and run away. How could I ever trust you to not do the same to me?”

“Mmmm MmmMMMMM!!!” She glares at me while protesting into her gag.

“Listen. I checked the schedule. You’re working until midnight so someone will be in to get you. By that time, I’ll be far away. Now..you can either tell them it was a kinky game that you and your boyfriend were playing or you can try to explain to them why you opened up the cash register without hitting the panic switch.”

I continue to wrap her in tape, starting at her ankles and working up her thighs as she kicks and squirms.

“Either way, it’s going to be hard to explain the vibrator and camera…”

Her eyes go wide with fear at the mention of a vibrator and camera.

I wrap the tape several times around her arms and upper body before finally running out.

I pull out the small pink bullet vibrator and flick it on, low.

“MMMMPHH MMM MM?!?”

“Isn’t this what you wanted? You practically undressed me with your eyes..” I say as I unbutton her jeans and unzip them. I pull down her panties before prodding the throbbing bullet into her awaiting pussy.

“Mmmmmmm… MMMMM!!” She half moans, half protests as she feels her body react to the stimulation.

“You can try to fight it..” I say as I pull her phone from her back pocket and swipe over to camera. “Or you can give in. Your coworker won’t be here for another 17 hours so you may as well accept that you are going to cum. A lot.”

I retriever her phone charger from the front and plug it in the office, starting to charger her phone.

“Trust me.” I smile as I sit in the rolling chair. “From someone who has been in many similar predicaments, you may as well enjoy it.”

I lean down and collect her tightly taped feet, setting them on my knee.

“As for me,” I say as I pull down my mask. “I always enjoy it.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The Kitty is smart. Taking no chances. Taking care of business.
Spy Task Force Completed
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Haha haha. :lol:

A nice foot licking in the near future I'm thinking.
Last edited by Quintus09 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Love this story so far! This cat burglar knows how to have a good time!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

good read!
something is so sexy in "taken advantage of" role plays
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Damn. I wish I worked in that store now.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Damn this is a Hot and Sexy Damn Good Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Fantastic writing, excited waiting for next chapter!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] of course (:

[mention]Quintus09[/mention] we shall see won’t we…

[mention]DTbound[/mention] I do indeed

[mention]Trammel[/mention] thank you…

[mention]jone123[/mention] I agree. Personally, they are my preferred type of RP.

[mention]Reidy[/mention] now taking applications? Lol

[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] you're too kind!

[mention]Mr.Stranger[/mention] any suggestions or critiques are welcome! I know that I have areas that could be improved upon. Next chapter soon!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part three!! Thank you to all who responded. You are what motivates me to write so please keep it up. To add on to that, I will be picking from someone’s suggestion for my next story. It can be an add on to this series or something completely different. The more details, the better! Message me your suggestion soon! I won’t be waiting long to pick.

I smile evilly down at Tammy as I pull her feet to my face. I start with her squirming toes. They are warm, my favorite.

Thankfully I can tell that she takes care of her feet. They are smooth, her nails are clearly pedicured and they taste delicious.

After enjoying her little toes, I hold her two big toes together and suck them deeply and thoroughly.

This elicits a surprising moan from my captive Tammy.

“Mmmm…”

It was quiet and quick, but I had noticed. For someone with a very unconventional (sometimes embarrassing) fetish, this was music to my ears.

Checking the time, I quickly start to use my long, warm tongue to lap at her soft soles until there was a clear shine of saliva on them.

“Mmmmm…mmmmm…”

Her moans start to become more rhythmatic as my tongue and the vibrator stimulate her. By my estimation, she has another 5 or so minutes until she cums. By that time, I want to be gone and have her phone recording it.

I aggressively hold her feet down to her lower back, digging my nails into her soft soles.

Now the moans of pleasure are replaced by uncontrolled muffled laughter and begging.

“MMMPHHAGHAHAHHAH!!!! MMHHHNNNOOOO!!”

“You promise to keep this little interaction between us, Tammy?” I say loudly, checking over my shoulder as I do. “Promise not to tell anyone?”

I increase my efforts to completely and utterly torment her soft, warm feet.

“MMPHHAHAHHA!!! MMOHHEHEESSSSS! MMMPHOMISE!!” She begs into her sock gag.

“Good.” I say, stopping everything. I slip my hand inside her panties, switching the vibrator to high. I then grab another roll of tape from the desk and finish wrapping her entire body from her ankles to her neck in tape.

Without a word, I step back and switch her phone to video and press record before wiping down her screen of prints and closing the door.

As I walk out, I grab a few bills from the bag as I hear her gagged screams faintly.

I sigh softly as I return to my car and start to drive off.

“On to the next one…” I say softly. . .
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Nice way to treat a prisoner.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wonderful continuation.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a great wrap up, [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]. Good show!
Spy Task Force Completed
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Good way to wrap a story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic