On the Run (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Great story. Thank you for posting.
Thank you for the kind words (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

A really good story, thanks for sharing.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Wonderful! I'm kind of sad it's over, was hoping for a couple more chapters. But I love this story and the characters
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 1 year ago Wonderful! I'm kind of sad it's over, was hoping for a couple more chapters. But I love this story and the characters
Feel free to message me more! I love the feedback
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Loved this story! I've got to say I was a little bit jealous of Tammy by the end. Thank you for sharing!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SaraInRopes wrote: 1 year ago Loved this story! I've got to say I was a little bit jealous of Tammy by the end. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you! And be jealous (;
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Really enjoyed this. At times I wished I was Tammy, at others I wished you took off your shoes and forced her to worship them. Hopefully this continues and becomes a series!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Really enjoyed this. At times I wished I was Tammy, at others I wished you took off your shoes and forced her to worship them. Hopefully this continues and becomes a series!
Thank youuuuuuu(: I wish I had more time to write, but I wouldn’t mind making this into a series 👀
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Great story!!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Switchgirl wrote: 1 year ago Great story!!
Thank you(:
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Loved this story! It sounds like Tammy really enjoyed herself and part 3 was a nice conclusion to the story.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago Loved this story! It sounds like Tammy really enjoyed herself and part 3 was a nice conclusion to the story.
Thank you(:
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

What a wonderful story! I love the level of detail you put into it and the writing was just great. Cant say Im not envious of Tammy though. Great job.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago What a wonderful story! I love the level of detail you put into it and the writing was just great. Cant say Im not envious of Tammy though. Great job.
Thank you so much(:
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Great story. Always loved your stories. It's a shame she didn't take the girl with her.
Satin-Queen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Satin-Queen »

Lovely story hun. It was well written and had me quite flustered. :)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BrittanyBound wrote: 1 year ago Great story. Always loved your stories. It's a shame she didn't take the girl with her.
Thank you (: would have def taken you with me 😂😘
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Satin-Queen wrote: 1 year ago Lovely story hun. It was well written and had me quite flustered. :)
Thank you(: I’m actually super critical of my own writing so it’s always good to hear everyone’s feedback
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic