The weirdest puberty talk ever (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The weirdest puberty talk ever (F/m)

Post by Likho »

The weirdest puberty talk ever.
by Likho

Aunt Isabella (30 y.o) didn't like Paul at all, and Paul (12 y.o.) had been afraid of her since he was a small child. However, Paul grew up and his attitude towards his aunt began to change from fear to some kind of fascination. Mostly because of his new, strict maths teacher, her high leather boots, blue jeans and leather belts... which reminded him of Aunt Isabella.

One day, his parents had left him with a disliked aunt for a whole day at her house. In the past this would have been cause for despair, but this time Paul had a cunning plan. Paul's aunt wasn't happy. She thought it was idiotic to babysit a 12-year-old boy and as soon as the door closed behind his parents, she decided that he was old enough to look after himself and sent him off to another room.

Paul gathered his courage for an hour before sneaking into his aunt's room and with a compressed throat reciting a text he had been practising for a very long time.
- "Auntie, could you tie me up?"
The expression on his aunt's face made Paul feel like running away immediately. And not just to the neighbouring room, but to the street, and further on to another city, or preferably another country.
"What?" - she growled menacingly and rose from the sofa.
It seemed that in a moment she would jump and tear Paul's throat out. The blood was quickly draining from Paul's face. He was sure he would faint in a moment. However, his legs refused to obey him. Just like his throat. He couldn't say a word. Auntie is furious, she must be telling her parents terrible things - he thought to himself.
- "Who?! Who told you..." - growled her aunt with eyes squinted in fury.
However, she quickly reconsidered and changed her question to something completely different.
"Why? Why do you want me to tie you up?"
But Paul was so horrified that he misunderstood the question.
- "Because you're very strict and you certainly won't untie me if I change my mind."
- "So you think I'm cruel?" - his aunt hissed in a tone that would instantly kill a cloud of hornets.
She moved with a slow step towards the terrified Paul who was unable to get the words out, desperately shaking his head negatively. Aunt Isabella stood in front of the frightened twelve-year-old boy and suddenly, for some unclear reason, she felt sorry for him.
- "Paul, you're too old for such silly games. You're actually a teenager." - she said in a calm voice.
- "I'm sorry auntie. Can we forget about it? You won't tell my parents?" - he tried to get out of the situation.
She sighed deeply and for the first time in her life looked at Paul with a little sympathy.
- "I'll tie you up if you really want to. But we won't tell anyone about it. Got it?"
Confused by his aunt's sudden change of attitude, Paul nodded affirmatively.
- "Come" - she said and leading him into the bedroom where she opened her wardrobe revealing an impressive collection of leather belts and thongs.
- "Which one do you want me to tie you with?" - She asked.
Paul's head was spinning, because of his emotions, but also because of what he saw before him. He quickly pointed to a narrow, light brown strip of solid leather. Its smell was so intense that Paul could easily smell it standing some distance from the wardrobe.
- "Interesting choice." - commented his aunt - "Then I'll take another one." she said taking two belts out of the wardrobe.
- "Go into the living room and lie down on the carpet. Face the floor." - she commanded
- "Yes auntie" - replied Paul and instantly ran to obey the command.

When Aunt Isabella arrived in the living room, she found Paul lying in the middle of the carpet, face down on the floor and with his arms crossed over his back. She rolled her eyes and set to work.

Paul was afraid that he would have to explain and show everything, but it turned out that his aunt had restrained his hands quickly and effectively. The moment the leather strap tightened around his wrists and his aunt fastened the buckle, he felt something wonderful and infinitely pleasurable. It was only some time later that it occurred to him what it actually was.

A second strap would be needed by his aunt to tie his ankles together and then tie them tightly to his already bound hands. She did it as efficiently as with his hands. Paul felt wonderful. Both straps crackled pleasantly at his slightest movement, while the one he chose emitted an intense delightful scent.

- "Thank you Auntie." - he moaned quietly once he had all his limbs tightly bound and convinced himself that there was no way he could get free.

Suddenly his aunt stood over him and with a quick movement began to shove some material into his mouth. He guessed that he was just being gagged. And of course he enjoyed it very much! Auntie had chosen something big and Paul wasn't sure if he could fit it all in his mouth. However, she didn't let him spit out the gag but methodically stuffed bits of it into the boy's mouth. When, after a longer struggle, the whole gag was finally inside, she secured it against falling out (or being spit out) by pressing it twice with a scarf wrapped and tied around Paul's head.

Paul was surprised but it seemed he've been gagged very successfully. He has no idea how his aunt did it but he was unable to spit the rag she shoved into his mouth! And of course he couldn't speak or scream. And when he thought it was over, his aunt covered his eyes with another scarf and tied it tightly at the back of his head.

- "OK, you wanted me to tie you up and you are tied up now. I put the gag and blindfold on myself. I don't think you could break free, but of course you can try. Meanwhile, I'll take care of my own while you'll lie here and wait politely until I untie you. But wait a minute! You didn't tell me how long you want to be bound. So, I understand you're leaving it to your CRUEL aunt's decision." - she whispered the last words in his ear in such a hateful tone that Paul flinched.

Bound, gagged and blinded, Paul lies helplessly on the carpet as his aunt leaves the room.

It was wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! He had no idea how his aunt had done it, but though the belts restrained him with unshakable effectiveness, they didn't cause any pain. And even the gag, though huge and very uncomfortable, caused no other discomfort than a pain in the jaw. He couldn't believe he was really lying bound by his aunt with her leather straps! And that he really can't break free! It was fabulous!

Aunt Isabelle spent a long time doing something in the kitchen, not paying much attention to Paul. Of course, she was in fact keeping an eye on him all the time ;) She didn't know what to think about what was just going on in her living room.

After doing everything she needed in the kitchen, she returned to the living room to check Paul's bonds, in particular that the straps did not obstruct the blood flow. Paul groaned softly but otherwise looked healthy and content. Isabella cursed under her breath. After an hour of lying tied like this, the stupid bastard should have been whining to untie him!

Dissatisfied, she locked herself in the bedroom and talked for a long time on the phone. When she returned to the living room, Paul was fidgeting a little and groaning a little louder. She decided that it wasn't enough. She spread the papers on the table and set to overdue homework.

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched her prisoner closely, who was already showing signs of fatigue. The gag made noises, indicating that the bastard really wanted to say something.
- "Not now, Paul. I'm busy. When I'm finished, I'll take care of you," she said icily.
Paul calmed down for a moment but he was panting hard and all the time he was groaning softly.
- "Damn, I'm a sadist!" - she thought to herself - "I really like how this bound boy suffers while lying on the floor in my living room! I don't believe it!"

Well over half an hour passed before Isabelle finally put the papers down and turned her attention back to her prisoner.
- "Listen to me Paul, when you let someone bind you, you lose control of the situation. You understand?"
Paul made a muffled noise meant to mean he understood.
- "Did I ask you if you want to get gagged? No. I just stuck that goddamn gag down your throat because you had your hands tied behind your back and you couldn't hold me back. Just like blinding you."

There was a long silence. Paul wondered what his aunt was about. Despite the fatigue and pain, he liked where the whole situation was going.
- "Think about it before one of your stupid colleagues ties you up and leaves you." she hissed angrily into Paul's ear.
- "You'll lie just like now, completely alone. You'll cannot untie yourself, nor run away, or call for help. Anyway, there will be no one nearby who could untie you, because your friend will leave you and is not going to come back for you!" - she whispered
But his aunt's speech had the opposite effect, and Paul liked it more and more.
- "And when, if at all, someone finds you, you'll be terribly ashamed and all your friends will laugh at you." - finished the aunt, standing up and walking away a few steps.
That last sentence worked, and Paul felt fear again.
"Fortunately, I'm not your friend, but your aunt. An aunt who never liked you, but will never hurt you. So I will untie you, unlike your stupid friends, who you'll surely ask to tie you up someday in the near future."

- "Oh shit," - Aunt Isabelle moaned as she turned Paul on his side, wanting more convenient access to the buckle of one of the straps with which she tied him.
- "I should have guessed," she cursed under her breath.
Concerned, Paul mumbled something incomprehensible through his gag.
- "Change of plans. You'll be bound for a while longer, though." - she said and went straight to the liquor cabinet.
Confused, Paul struggled on the floor for a moment, then gave up and waited patiently for things to unfold.

Isabelle wondered for a long time how to put into words what had to be said and what that bastard's stupid parents certainly didn't tell him and won't tell him until it's too late. She thought about it for almost an hour, staring indifferently at the groaning and squirming young boy on the floor. He was definitely tired and sore by now. But in the end, this fool wanted it himself!

- "I said you were too big for such games, Paul ..." - she began to say without any preliminary remark - "But I was wrong. You are not too old for such games, but too young. Much too young. And the last person, who should be playing with you are adults."

For the next half an hour, Isabella made Paul aware of the dangers and pitfalls of adolescence as bluntly as possible. She didn't play with any euphemisms, but only called things by their spells. But in order for her to be able to say all this, she had to drink some alcohol and her listener had to be gagged so he couldn't scare her with his calf's gaze. It was without a doubt the weirdest puberty talk ever.

And when she finished, she didn't untie her prisoner, but told him to reflect on what he heard, while she looked with growing fascination at the defenseless and helpless young man, bound, gagged and blinded under her feet. She listened to his moans, looked at his ruthlessly restrained limbs and she relished every moment of it. In fact, she kept delaying the moment of releasing the boy. She began to fantasize that it would be fun to drag the bugger into the garage and lock him in the car trunk for a few hours. Or squeeze him into a bedding box under the sofa, sit comfortably on top and listen to his pathetic moans for hours watching TV...

Suddenly she shook herself frightened by her own thoughts. She quickly untied the boy and told him to go to another room.

A relieved Paul kissed Aunt Isabella's hand before walking away.
- "Thank you, Auntie. And I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable." - he said
- "Stupid bastard." - Isabella said in her mind, but she didn't think so at all.
She felt sorry for the boy. For she knew what was in store for him. She had been through something similar and she never wants to go back to that.
Last edited by Likho 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Everyone loves having a strict aunt hopefully a follow on part 2
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Fantastic story! I loved it very much. Seem aunty has a thing for bondage and watching her victims.
Please continue! Don't let her fetish stop!
Shhimnothere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shhimnothere »

Great job with this story, I really enjoyed it! It was short and sweet, with a great description of the bondage, and man oh man I wish I could be lectured to while tied up like that…
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage story.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks for your comments!

Playing with girls isn't really my thing, but sometimes I have this fantasy of being seriously tied up by a woman :twisted:
Also I have to admit that as a kid I used to fantasise about being tied up by my tutor or some of the girls in the yard who were older than me. These girls wore such belts with holes all the way around, so I imagined they could easily tie me up effectively with such a belt :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic