Batgirl and Robin at the Hands of the Pretty Little Student Body (FFFFF/FM) (3rd part added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

I wonder if any other villains will get in on this? ;)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago A very sexy update. The use of the whiskers is very nicely done too.

Hopefully these schoolgirls will learn for the next peril, gag these crimefighters, that way they can't discuss how to escape. :twisted:
Maybe the schoolgirls didn't gag them because they wanted the Terrific Trio to escape. I'm sure they'd love to capture them again to molest and have their way with them.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

KinkyLily wrote: 1 year ago I wonder if any other villains will get in on this? ;)
I'm thinking Poison Ivy would be a good to make an appearance.

Who would you like to see get in on this, and what would you want that villain to do with our bat-heroes when they're captured?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago A very sexy update. The use of the whiskers is very nicely done too.

Hopefully these schoolgirls will learn for the next peril, gag these crimefighters, that way they can't discuss how to escape. :twisted:
Maybe the schoolgirls didn't gag them because they wanted the Terrific Trio to escape. I'm sure they'd love to capture them again to molest and have their way with them.
Good thinking. I like the idea of villains capturing heroes just before they're about to escape, removing their means of escape, and then tying them even tighter for more torment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic