Bondage By the Sea (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Bondage By the Sea (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Altogether, this hadn't been the worst introduction to the festival circuit for thirty-four year old Colton Cable. Although it was slightly overwhelming, Colt felt like he had been given some surprisingly kind treatment from others, especially after letting it slip that he had only come out about eight months ago.

Life in the closet had been pretty miserable for Colt, especially since everyone in his hometown not only knew each other, but were intent upon reinforcing the exacting social standards of the 1940s and had no desire to change.

His physique was borne out of countless hours spent at the gym just trying to work out the growing frustration and helplessness he felt. As well as trying to get rid of the horny thoughts of bondage swirling in his head after he had fallen into the darker pits of the Internet. Colt had a body to die for, and he was finally free to show it off - which for him consisted of wearing tighter clothes than usual - he was still a little self-conscious.

But finally, after securing a new job and starting a whole new life - and a brief whirlwind spiral of purchasing bondage equipment, here he was, at his first kinky festival. KinkCoast, held on a private beach and serving as a weeklong event of kink, fetish, and sex, catered by men for men. He had kissed more men than he had ever dreamed about, had some guy in a thong practically suckle at his nipples until he came, and even learned how to tie a guy up at a bondage demonstration.

Coming off a high of getting selected to get strapped to a cross and tickled half-to-death so a horde of cute guys in puppy gear could sniff and lap at his sweaty body, Colt was headed out to the beach instead. It was a nude beach, but Colt knew he wasn't quite ready for that yet, and kept on a pair of his swim trunks. He was the most-dressed there.

Colt found an unoccupied stretch of beach, right beside a three-man pile of pups relaxing on each other, asleep. Colt thought that looked like a pretty good idea, and closed his eyes...

Last edited by Volobond 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Hey! Boyo! Wake up, aye?" a heavily Irish-accented voice disrupted Colt from his sleep.

He glanced up hastily. The sun was starting to dip in the sky! Thank god he had managed to get some sunscreen on earlier, or he'd have roasted in the sunlight. Colt looked over to see an utterly gorgeous dark-haired man staring at him with blazing sea green eyes.

The mystery man squatted next to him on beautiful lean legs, his body narrow-waisted but broad-shouldered like a swimmer. "There ye are."

"Uh, sorry? What's goin' on?" Colt asked.

"I was just letting ye know - yer room key. It's fallen outta yer pocket. Ye'd be liable to lose it if someone worse than me were to come by."

"Aw, shit." Colt jumped, quickly scooping up the plastic card and slipping it back into the pocket of his trunks. "Thanks, man, I really owe you one."

His eyes flashed, and he chuckled. "Oh, grand. Careful making promises to these kinky feckers, boy. I saw a man on this very beach say 'I owe you one' to a leather daddy, and next thing you know, he's sucking dick and getting his ass paddled while the tide comes in!"

Colt laughed with him, although judging from what he had seen from the first four days of the festival, that was more likely than not a true story.

"People call me Cap. You Americans can't wangle my name fer some reason, so I go by Cap now."

"Colt."

As they shook hands, Cap gave a quick laugh, as though he found something immensely funny, but didn't share. "I'm guessing yer new here, boy?"

Colt nodded. "Been a blast so far. Just glad to be getting out there."

"Feck yeah." Cap clapped Colt on his shoulder. "Glad yer enjoying yerself. Bet yer boyfriend's happy to see ye come out of yer shell too."

"No boyfriend." Colt smiled wryly. "Unattached."

Cap gave him a little wink. "Well, now, that's just not believable. Pretty boy like you. No one's snapped you up yet? Pity."

Colt hadn't yet seriously thought about actually accepting any of the offers for quick hotel room sex or anything here. But Cap... he was beautiful, he was sweet... and he was starting to show a very attractive dominant side. "Maybe... maybe, uh, you could snap me up before anyone else gets the chance."

Cap leaned closer. Colt had barely noticed his slow approach, but he was practically being straddled by now. "I'd like that, pretty boy. Ye sure yer ready for me? I'm a wild fecking stallion when I get going."

"Fuck yeah."

Cap kissed him hard then, pinning his wrists over his head into the sand.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"We're practically alone out here," Cap crooned, kissing the hollow of Colt's throat. As the sun started to set, there were more demonstrations in the hotel area before the nighttime party truly began, so the beach was practically empty. "I get to make you mine and no one can stop me."

"Yes, Sir." Colt whimpered, glancing around. "Shit, I don't have rope or anything."

"No imagination, boy." Cap chuckled. "That's why I'm in charge."

Colt yelped as Cap flipped him over. Colt was a tall man - it was surprising to be manhandled so easily. He gasped as Cap darted over to a nearby closed beach umbrella and ripped the cloth tie keeping it secure away, and deftly wound the wide band around Colt's wrists tightly, crossing them at the small of Colt's back.

"Holy shit," Colt gasped, breathless once more. This hot guy was taking charge so well, it was making his brain all fuzzy. He briefly became aware that they hadn't even talked safewords or limits yet, but by that time, Cap had already removed the jockstrap he wore and stuffed it into Colt's mouth!

There was an overwhelming salt taste to the jock - part of it briny ocean saltwater, but there was a subtler salt as well - the taste of precum leaked into fabric. Colt had mouthed a jock or two in his many hours at the gym, and curiously there was no comforting hint of musk, no warm taste of manly sweat or stink. But when Colt realized he couldn't remove the jock or wriggle his wrists free, he abandoned that course of thought and began to panic.

"Easy, there." Cap soothed, talking to him like a spooked horse. "It's alright, boy, just let Sir take care of everything."

Colt whimpered, but abandoned his struggle. It really wasn't easy, because Cap had started to pull down his trunks, letting his hard manhood spring free of their confines.

"MMMMMPH!" he howled, as Cap's skilled mouth closed around his dick, giving Colt his first and best blowjob ever. Colt came within ten seconds, and writhed in torment as Cap giggled around his cock, sending vibrations coursing down his shaft.

"You better quiet down, pretty boy." Cap smirked, pulling off Colt's cock and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "There's been some disappearances round here lately."

"Mmmmrp?"

"Yeah. Usually around sunset. Pretty boy like you, I figure ye'd be first in line to get taken. Couldn't let that happen."

"Mmmm mrrrrphooo."

"Yer hero? Now, that's too strong a word." Cap teased, striking a heroic flexing pose before leaning over Colt, in push-up position over his body. Now, my protection don't come free, boyo."

"Mmmr?"

"Nope. With a sexy piece of meat like you... I've decided my price. You want me to keep you safe, you've got to let me keep you." Cap smirked, leaning down to press a kiss to the tip of Colt's nose.

Cap looked fucking gorgeous like this. Muscles flexed, body in a position of strength and power. Colt so helpless beneath him, barely able to squirm enough to touch... Colt wanted more. Wanted this. Let Cap have his savior roleplay if it earned him more blowjobs.

"Mmmmm!" Colt nodded hard, to show his enthusiasm.

Cap's grin widened, but... something was wrong. His grin seemed far too wide, his green eyes far too bright. Cap grabbed his thigh, and Colt recoiled as if burnt, but... Cap's hand stuck to his flesh as though glued! With unnatural strength, Colt found himself heaved over Cap's shoulder, carried like a sack of potatoes.

"MMMM? MMMMMMMPH!" Colt screamed, but the jock strap muffled his words and stifled his noises well enough he knew it was futile. He struggled as hard as he could, but his knees were stuck to Cap's chest, his legs kicking uselessly. At least, he thought, he had a very good view of the man's shapely rear. It was the one thought he could hold onto as they began to move out from the seashore. Something was very wrong, but Colt knew it was futile to resist. Cap had caught him, fair and square. He wondered vaguely as water engulfed his head how many other people had disappeared this way. How many more would follow him.

It briefly struck Colt as strange that he could still breathe even though he was underwater, but then Cap began to move at incredible speeds, and there was no remaining conscious for that.

He would awake in darkness, and in chains.

The End?

Stay tuned to find out what happens to Colt in the next case of I'm Knot Scared!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Can't wait. Kidnapped by King Triton? Aquaman? I wonder what sort of submarine the team will use to explore the depths of the ocean.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Such a tease you are [mention]Volobond[/mention]! Leaving us to wonder about poor Colt's fate!

I am immediately intrigued by Cap! I'm pretty sure I know what creature he actually is, but that is not taking away form my excitement at the upcoming case! Jules and his team will have their work cut out for them with this case! Underwater navigation, breathing apparatuses, potential combat beneath the waves; all these are a lot more to deal with and account for than a simple midwestern haunted house!

Can't wait to see our hunky investigators at work again- Jules and Kenny developing their relationship, them dealing with the bureaucracy of being an attaché of a shadowy government agency, all that! I still don't trust Mack!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I must say, I really love the way you introduce the victims in I'm Knot Scared. It serves as both a great way to introduce us to the characters and a tantalizing glimpse of the story to come.

Colt is simply adorable, despite (or rather because) being a muscle-bound man in his thirties. Even if Cap raised some red flags, I can't blame him for getting over his head his first time to be himself after such a long time. Also, who wouldn't willingly sub to such a hot, commanding guy? :mrgreen:

Speaking of Cap...
► Show Spoiler
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Have to agree with [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] regarding Cap...
► Show Spoiler
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Y'all may be right, but I'm thinking Cap is:
► Show Spoiler
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »