Catwoman Captures the Terrific Trio (F/FMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Catwoman Captures the Terrific Trio (F/FMM)

Post by rtbw »

Part 1

I’ve shared some true stories on this site of changing into Robin the Boy Wonder and getting tied up, but I’d love to play out more elaborate scenes of bondage. Here’s a fantasy scenario that I think would be fun. This Part 1 of the story doesn’t involve being tied up in the strictest sense, but I’ll be as good as bound to Batman and Robin. And I promise the next part that follows after this will have proper bondage! Here we go…

Bruce Wayne and I are at home late one evening when we hear the Batphone ring around midnight. Commissioner Gordon is on the line, and after apologizing for calling so late, he tells us about a bank robbery that has just occurred. It’s yet another in a recent string of bank robberies, and we’ve strongly suspected Catwoman to be behind them although we don’t have proof. After we hang up, we quickly change into Batman and Robin. I take off my civilian clothes and put on my mask, gloves, tights, briefs, cape, and utility belt. Batman and I jump into the Batmobile to get to the scene of the crime.

When we arrive, we’re amazed to see Batgirl already there. She had heard about the robbery on the police scanner and decided to report to duty in case she can help with the case.

As we talk through the situation, Batgirl is standing there with her hands on her hips, looking amazing as usual. I’m always distracted by how her outfit shows off her delightful curves, and I wonder how she’s able to keep her utility belt slung so low on her hips. My gaze wanders to the bat symbol spanning across her perky chest, and when she talks to me, I feel mesmerized by her beautiful eyes behind her mask. I wish I could find out who this incredible woman is that fills out her purple costume so stunningly.

I snap back to the conversation at hand, and we catch a lucky break when a police officer finds a business card of the manager at another bank in town. It has not yet been robbed, but we think there’s a good chance it might be the next target.

Batman, Batgirl, and I excuse ourselves and quickly make our way outside. Batgirl mounts her Batgirlcycle while Batman and I get into the Batmobile, and we all head toward the bank in question.

Batman and I arrive first at the next bank, which seems to be closed as it should be so late at night. We decide to begin scoping out the building before Batgirl arrives, so Batman and I make our way to the back. The door in the back is closed, but when we pull on the handle, the door unexpectedly opens. This is very odd indeed, so Batman and I slowly and carefully make our way inside.

We get to the vault and see Catwoman directing four henchmen as they empty it. Batman and I jump into the room, startling all of the criminals. Catwoman orders the men to subdue us, but Batman and I quickly dispatch them in a very short fight.

Batman turns to the felonious feline, “It looks like you got too ambitious tonight, Catwoman. Why don’t you turn yourself in, and we can settle this quickly.”

Catwoman retorts, “Not a chance, Batman!” She then pulls out a golden handgun shaped like a cat.

I exclaim, “Holy holdup!” But Batman is calm and says, “You’re going to have enough charges stacked against you Catwoman. You don’t need two counts of murder on top of them.”

Catwoman lets out a sly laugh, “This gun isn’t capable of killing Batman, but you’ll find it quite intriguing.”

She pulls the trigger, shooting a laser beam that hits the buckle on Batman’s utility belt. She then turns the gun on me and shoots a laser at my utility belt too. I skip a breath thinking it would be lethal like a bullet, but I feel nothing. But after a few seconds, I feel my body involuntarily being pulled toward Batman.

And as Batman’s body involuntarily moves toward me too, he demands of the villainess, “What is going on here, Catwoman?” She laughs and explains, “I’ve shot a magnetizing gun at you and Robin. It has made the metal in your utility belts extremely magnetic, and you won’t be able to withstand their attraction to each other.”

I’m straining to pull my body away from where Batman is also struggling, but our bodies are dragged slowly closer and closer until our belt buckles become attached to each other. Batman and I are stuck together, and no matter how much we try to push off against each other, we can’t pull our utility belts apart. We shake and writhe our bodies but it’s all in vain.

The henchmen have gathered themselves after the beatdown we gave them, and they stand aside Catwoman to enjoy the spectacle with her. She smiles gleefully and says, “Look, boys. Batman and Robin are humping each other!” And they all break down into hysterical laughter.

But it’s not funny for Batman and me. We’re completely stuck together, and as we struggle my bulge repeatedly rubs against his bulge, making me feel very uncomfortable but also aroused. We shake our bodies, but we lose our balance and crash to the floor.

Just then Batgirl enters the room and exclaims to Catwoman, “I don’t know what’s happening here, but I know you don’t belong here.” The henchman begin making their way to her menacingly, but Catwoman waves them off and shoots her utility belt with the magnetizing gun. Batgirl freezes in her tracks and braces for what she probably thinks will be a bullet, but she seems relieved after the laser beam hits her. She looks down at her belt and doesn’t find anything of concern. But she looks concerned soon enough when her body starts moving against her will toward Batman and me. We can only look helplessly as Batgirl strains to keep her body from being dragged toward us, but she is pulled to the ground where we are. She ends up lying on top of Batman and me when her utility belt finally attaches to ours so that we become a three-some stuck together.

The three of us begin writhing and shaking our bodies on the ground, and Catwoman walks over to look down on our helpless state. She remarks that It’s really late in the evening now and that the crimefights should go to sleep. She pulls out a spray bottle and squirts sleeping gas on Batman, then Batgirl, then me. And then I lose consciousness with Batman’s body stuck next to mine and Batgirl’s body pressing down on my from above.

HOLY STICKY SITUATION! OUR TERRIFIC TRIO STUCK TOGETHER AND INCAPACITATED!

WHAT DIABOLICAL PLANS DOES CATWOMAN HAVE FOR OUR BRAVE CRIMEFIGHTERS?

TO FIND OUT, COME BACK NEXT TIME. SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Holy Bump and Grind! :shock:

Catwoman -- that Feline Femme-Fatale -- has fastened Our Fearless Friends by their Fasteners!! :( :(

A Tied Up Triad Toiling to Extricate Themselves!!!! :o :o :o

While That Lassy Lynx Laughs!!! :lol:

Will Our Tireless Troika Soon Tire from their Travails... :cry: :cry:

And Cater as Catnip to Catwoman's Craze! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Or will Our Tough Triumvirate Triumph... :D

To Fix that Foxy Feline Forever! 8-) 8-)

Stay Tuned...

Same [mention]rtbw[/mention] Time!

Same [mention]rtbw[/mention] Channel!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Tied by Catwoman, my ultimate crime fighting dream.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Holy Bump and Grind! :shock:

Catwoman -- that Feline Femme-Fatale -- has fastened Our Fearless Friends by their Fasteners!! :( :(

A Tied Up Triad Toiling to Extricate Themselves!!!! :o :o :o

While That Lassy Lynx Laughs!!! :lol:

Will Our Tireless Troika Soon Tire from their Travails... :cry: :cry:

And Cater as Catnip to Catwoman's Craze! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Or will Our Tough Triumvirate Triumph... :D

To Fix that Foxy Feline Forever! 8-) 8-)

Stay Tuned...

Same @rtbw Time!

Same @rtbw Channel!
Another great setup for the next episode. Thank you, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]. I'll write up the next story as soon as I can!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Tied by Catwoman, my ultimate crime fighting dream.
I hear you. You're just about to apprehend her when the tables are turned instantly, and you find her standing and gloating over you in your helpless state. What a scene to play out.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
I hear you. You're just about to apprehend her when the tables are turned instantly, and you find her standing and gloating over you in your helpless state. What a scene to play out.

Plus there is the power. She knows you can't take your eyes off her. She knows you want her. And she is going to play up to that when you are helpless and aroused at her mercy.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
rtbw wrote: 1 year ago

Plus there is the power. She knows you can't take your eyes off her. She knows you want her. And she is going to play up to that when you are helpless and aroused at her mercy.
And Robin can't hide his desire for her with the growing bulge in his bat-briefs.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Everyone shows their desire through their costume, even Batgirl.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Everyone shows their desire through their costume, even Batgirl.
That's the first time I've thought about how much of Batgirl's (or any other superheroine's costume) desire is betrayed by her costume.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

Would the more masculine villains be joining in on the sport of capturing the caped crusaders?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

KinkyLily wrote: 1 year ago Would the more masculine villains be joining in on the sport of capturing the caped crusaders?
Yes, the masculine villains need to join the fun too. I think I have an idea brewing for a future story!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

As I slowly regain consciousness, I feel a weight pressing down on my body. I open my eyes to see someone right in front of my face. After gaining some more awareness, I realize it’s Batgirl! She’s lying on top of me face to face, and I further realize our bodies are tied together. I can feel the binds on our ankles, waist, wrists, and elbows. Our arms are tied together at the side of our bodies, and I can feel Batgirl’s cape on my bare arms draped over both our bodies.

I look around, and it seems we’re in some kind of dance studio. I also see Batman lying on the ground with a woman tied on top of her in the same way Batgirl is tied on top of me. I can’t make it who the woman is on top of Batman. I can only see that she’s wearing a sports bra and yoga pants.

I shake my body and say Batgirl’s name to try to wake her up. It takes a little while, but she finally stirs awake with soft moaning. Realizing she’s tied on top of me, she exclaims, “Robin!” and tries to shake her body free in a panic. I immediately feel aroused as I feel her body shaking and sliding back and forth on top of meme. I feel her legs through my tights rubbing against mine, her soft nether regions grind against my cock, her bosom pressed against and gliding on my chest, and her smooth cheeks against mine. It’s too much stimulation for my body to handle.

Just then, I hear a door open, and I see Catwoman walk in with her henchmen. “Robin, Batgirl, I’m glad you’re awake. But Batman and Michelle are still out, I see.” She walks over to them, stoops down to slap their cheeks, and then stands back up to shake their bodies with her feet. They finally wake up, and Batman exclaims, “Catwoman! What is the meaning of this, you felonious feline!”

Catwoman purrs in response, “Batman, I want you to meet Michelle. She’s an instructor at this yoga studio. This yoga studio is right next to the bank where you tried to apprehend me, and we dug into the bank vault from here. We found Michelle here when we came in to set up our operations, and we’ve been holding her. We can’t afford to have her leave and report us, can we?”

By this time, Michelle is shaking her body to free herself from Batman, and I imagine her body rubbing all over Batman must be having the same effect on him as Batgirl did on me. Michelle stops struggling and says, “Batman, I’m so sorry to put you in this position.”

“It’s all right…it’s not your fault. I’m sorry you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.” Batman then turns to the villainess, “Catwoman, let this woman go. She’s only a civilian.”

“I’m sorry Batman…I can’t afford to let her go. Besides, I want her to keep you company.”

I can feel Batgirl’s body breathing in and out, and her cheeks contine to rest on mine. There’s no other way to rest our heads.

I hear some shuffling coming from Batman’s direction, and Catwoman taunts him, “If you’re looking for your utility belt, I removed it after we demagnetized it. The same for you, Robin and Batgirl.” It’s true…I reach for my utility belt and it’s not there.

Catwoman continues, “Well, we’ve finished our operation on this bank and it’s time to go. And I have something hot for you in store to enjoy after we leave. You see, this is a bikram yoga studio…and I’m going to turn up the temperature for you. And I’ve set things up so you’re in heat with a partner. What a way to go…” Looking at Batgirl and me, Catwoman says, “…I know you two are especially fond of each other.”

She walks to a set of dials and turns them. She looks at us one last time and says, “So long!” She walks out with the henchmen, and the door closes behind them.

The room is getting hotter very quickly, and Batgirl and I squirm and wriggle our bodies to try to slip out of the bonds that are fastening us together. But even in this life-threatening position, I can’t hold back my arousal. I have a full erection now, and I can feel it press into Batgirl’s crotch and sometimes even poke into her as we keep trying to free ourselves. I’m sure she feels it. It’s just a few thin layers of spandex between our bodies.

I feel sweaty now, and Batgirl’s cheeks are gliding back and forth across mine. I even feel drops of her sweat falling onto my head and face. Meanwhile, my tights are feeling increasingly damp. The moisture-wicking properties of my tights can’t keep up with the intense perspiration from the heat.

I yell, “Batman, what do we do? I can’t find a way to separate my body from Batgirl, and I feel so hot!”

“I’m thinking, Robin. There has to be a way out of this.” And I hear Batman and Michelle struggling too.

I feel drenched in my outfit now, and I can’t imagine how drenched Batgirl must feel in her tight bodysuit. Her cape over our bodies must be trapping a lot of the heat too.

Batgirl has stopped shaking and writhing, but she still repeatedly repositions her body because of her uncomfortable position being tied down to me. Her constant repositioning is really making me horny. My drenched condition is amplifying the effect of feeling her breasts on my chest and her lady parts grinding all over the bulge of my briefs. On top of that, I feel her legs rubbing the inside of my thighs, which is stimulating my erection even more.

Soon enough, I can tell Batgirl is feeling stimulated too. She keeps swallowing hard to suppress her moans of pleasure as she continues gliding her body back and forth over me. As I near orgasm, Batgirl begins whimpering, and she folds her fingers between mine to clasp ours hands together. She closes her eyes and breathes heavily through the steamy and stifling air.

I can’t hold it back any longer, and I explode in my tights in wave after wave of pleasure. Batgirl clasps my hands tighter and alternates between whimpering and moaning as she rocks her body over me in rhythm with my ejaculation. Her body relaxes and feels lifeless on top of me, and I feel supersaturated with my perspiration trapped in my outfit under Batgirl’s weight.

And then I hear Batman grunting while Michelle whimpers and moans. “Holy indignity,” I think to myself knowing that they’re experiencing what Batgirl and I went through just moments ago.

It’s unbearably hot now and I’m on the verge of passing out. Batgirl may have passed out in the heat because she hasn’t stirred since I released the pressure in my tights. It’s getting really dire now.

Just then, I hear a door open, and I feel a rush of cool air entering the room. I can even feel the fresh air through my tights, and it’s enough to jolt Batgirl awake. I hear a woman exclaim, “Oh my…what is going on here?” I see her run to the dials to turn down the heat. She then runs to Batman, kneels down, and says, “Michelle? How did you end up like this?”

Batman interjects, “Miss…you may have saved our lives. We’ll explain everything shortly, but please free us first. Catwoman tied us together before leaving with the heat on.”

The lady grabs a pair of scissors and unbinds the yoga instructor from Batman. She then comes over and unstraps Batgirl from me. After the last of the ties are cut, Batgirl limply rolls off me to lie next me and breathes heavily.

I feel very woozy, but I manage to sit up unsteadily to check on Batgirl. Her whole outfit is a dark shade of purple because it’s completely drenched in sweat, and then I look down at myself to see my tights a darker shade of tan and my briefs a dark green. The only fortunate thing is that I can’t make out the cum in my briefs because my entire outfit is wet.

Slowly, we gather our senses. We’re all wobbly but able to get us, and all four of us look like we came out of a pool of water; we’re almost drenching.

We learn that the lady who saved us is the owner of the yoga studio, and she came early today to do some bookkeeping before the day started. She offers to let us wash up, but Batman and I politely decline, saying we’d rather regroup in the Batcave. Batgirl declines too, but Michelle accepts the offer.

Batman, Batgirl, and I decide to touch base after we get cleaned up, and we leave the scene after making sure Michelle is okay and assuring the owner that Catwoman will pay for the damages to the studio.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Holy heatwave! What a steamy situation for Batgirl and Robin.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Holy Blistering Bikram! :shock:

Robin and Batgirl snuggling in a scorching squeeze! :o :o

And Batman searing and sweltering while spooning with a chaste civilian!! :o :o :o

What hellish heap that hellcat has hatched!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Saints Preserve Us! :(

Be grateful a pure passerby provided chilly comfort for our captive cohorts! :)

Will our stimulated trinity tackle our tricky tabby? :!:

Our will that criminal kitty capture our courageous and caped crusaders in yet another coil for her cheer?? :!: :?: :!: :?:

Stay Tuned…
Same [mention]rtbw[/mention] Time! :twisted:

Same [mention]rtbw[/mention] Channel! :twisted: :twisted:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Sorry for the delay, [mention]Reidy[/mention] and [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]. I'm going to continue this story on another thread because the next part doesn't involve Catwoman capturing the whole Terrific Trio. And it may be more to [mention]KinkyLily[/mention]'s liking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic