Racing into MY Bondage! ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Racing into MY Bondage! ( F/M )

Post by LunaDog »

To use the line from Billy Joel’s classic song “Piano Man,” when I wore a younger man’s clothes well over thirty years ago, some of that clothing was in the form of motor-cycle racing leathers. For I did actually hold an A.C.U. Racing License. And I did compete on the race tracks of Great Britain, places like Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton and a few others. Despite racing at these fully fledged circuits, my “racing career” NEVER extended beyond “club level,” into National Racing or beyond. Did I win anything? Well, let’s put it this way, if the trophy engravers had been relying upon me to feed their families, there would have been some SERIOUSLY STARVING children around! NO, is the short answer to that question!. But this is fiction, and so I thought I’d big my race track activities up a little and include it with a bondage story. Around two girls who were very real ( names have been changed, ) whom I DID fancy, but they didn’t reciprocate at all. And also, I knew them a couple of years after I’d stopped trying to pound around the race tracks of the U.K. so I’ve set my “career” a few years later than it really happened, in the early 1990s as opposed to the late 1980s. The bike I DID race was a Yamaha RD250 LC, the bike I race in this story is one I do own, I bought it new in 1993, and still have it now. But I never raced on it.

RACING INTO MY BONDAGE!

The silence was almost deafening. Nearly thirty, two hundred and fifty cubic capacity two stroke engines, that had been “revving” furiously, came to a stop upon the “STOP ENGINES” board becoming raised. The second of the 250cc production class races of the meeting at Brands Hatch was about to start. The red lights came on, staying illuminated for several seconds before being extinguished. With the sound of the deployment of kick-start levers, all those engines that had been silent just before roared into life, and the motorcycles that they powered set off towards the first corner, Paddock Hill Bend. Except one. Mine.

And that was quite deliberate, I’d chosen NOT to switch the “kill switch” back to “run” when I’d stopped the engine of my bike, like many of the others on that grid a Suzuki RGV250. Why the hell had I done that? Because when I finally did allow my engine to sing again, the rest of the field had basically reached Paddock, and therefore my chances of victory in this race were now effectively ZERO. Which was just how I wanted it. It was the first time I’d ever “thrown” a race, and it turned out to be the only time I did so in all of the years that I raced motorcycles.

I was never a professional rider and only ever competed at club level. I was fairly successful and had a reasonable amount of race victories to my name, never enough to seriously challenge for a championship, or to contemplate trying my hand at British National Championship level, but nevertheless I COULD ride. I had, in fact, won the first of the two 250cc “proddie” races at Brands that day, resulting in an offer from a young Lady who had accompanied me to Brands. And that offer was directly responsible for me NOT wanting to win the afternoon outing of my day. What she offered seemed more exciting and enticing than a winner’s trophy, it was as simple as that!

Now, of course, you’re naturally ALL asking just who was this girl and what had she promised, no doubt? Well for the answer to that particular question we need to go back a few days before that Saturday at Brands Hatch. To the preceding Wednesday evening to be exact, quiz night at my local pub. Now to be honest I’d just gone there for a couple of relaxing pints, I had no intention of entering the quiz, but got roped in by the Landlord and Landlady’s daughter, Susan, and her best friend Tina.

Now both of them were good looking young Ladies, both a couple of years younger than myself, but not enough to be an issue at all. And Tina and I clearly fancied each other, but neither of us seemed to be willing to take “that” step. Susan, or Suzie as she was known as, had obviously realised both of our mutual attraction, Tina was nearly ALWAYS wearing nylon stockings much to my approval, but also our reluctance to get off our collective “backsides” and do anything about it!

So the three of us comprised as one of the teams in that night’s quiz, and as luck would have it one of the rounds was based upon motor sports. And I excelled, getting every single question correct, which gave us a real advantage. One we maintained, to clinch overall victory in that evenings quiz.

Sensing an opportunity Suzie guided the conversation onto the subject of my own motorcycle racing activities, which were well known throughout the village, especially after the demise of my previous relationship, when my then girlfriend asked THAT question, me or the bikes?

During the ensuing chat I mentioned that I’d be racing at Brands that weekend and Suzie used my good mood to basically invite the pair of them to join me. Well, I wasn’t going to say “no” was I? Although I did warn both of them it would mean getting up early in the morning, a LOT earlier than either of them would normally arise on a Saturday.

Well they were up at the agreed time, so the three of us piled into my van, with the RGV well strapped down in the back, complete with tools, spares, my leathers, helmet and other rider gear. And I was in really cheerful mood on that hour or so drive to North Kent. It made a very pleasant change to have company on the way to a race meeting, normally I went on my own. And such deliciously sexy company too!

When we arrived the girls proved to be a real help too, not getting in the way as I’d expected, but actually “mucking in.” And I noticed Tina REALLY studying me as I changed into my leathers, having virtually stripped down before doing so. And, yes, it definitely lifted my spirits to see the lovely and approving smile on her face said study produced.

Scrutineering and practice completed, it was soon time for my first race of the two I’d entered that day. And, I need to explain here, at club level in those days there was NO qualifying, the grid was often determined by how early individual entries were received by the Racing Club that was hosting the meeting. I’d entered VERY quickly, so found myself on the front row, meaning that I’d be nearer the back in my second outing, which would suit me VERY well, although I had NO knowledge of that at this time.

In that first race I was third going into Paddock Hill Bend, which became second on the next lap. And the leader and myself pulled a little gap on the rest of the field, meaning I was safe from “attack” from behind, so I could just follow for a while, studying my opponent, where he was strong and where he was not. So when I attacked on the very last lap, he had no idea of my respective strengths and weaknesses, and so couldn’t respond. Suzie and Tina were sitting in the Grandstand at Paddock, and I was sure I could hear their “whoops” of delight on the “wind-down” lap, having taken the “Chequered Flag” in first position, in P1!

When I returned to the paddock, I was nearly knocked off the bike as Tina came bounding up to me and almost jumped on me! Which, as I say, wouldn’t have been a problem if I wasn’t still sitting on the bike! Somehow I kept my balance, only to have my lips “assaulted” by Tina’s once I’d managed to remove my “lid.” Well THAT broke the ice! Was my smile so big because of my win, or that kiss? Or just maybe both!

Well I wouldn’t be back out on track until after lunch, so having changed out of the leathers I suggested visiting the cafeteria, which is called the “Kentagon” at Brands. Only, the ONE pint, I did have a further race and the drive home. Naturally I bought the girls a drink, and some lunch, and we grabbed a table to consume our food and beverages.

“So, are you going to win again this afternoon?” Suzie enquired.

“Maybe, but I’ll starting nearer the back this time so it might be a little trickier.”

And now THAT moment occurred. The reason WHY I threw that second race. For Tina smiled, looked at me intensely and said, “I think you should have to pay me a forfeit IF you DON’T win this afternoon, don’t you think?”

“What kind of forfeit?” I responded naturally.

“Well, IF you fail to finish first, I believe that you should surrender yourself to me this evening. Where I’ll make you my sex slave, tie you securely to my bed, and then shag you mercilessly ALL night! I might even put you into some of the stockings that you’re ALWAYS ogling me wearing!”

And THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, is precisely WHY I didn’t WANT to win that afternoon’s race! I trust that you can ALL understand?
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago To use the line from Billy Joel’s classic song “Piano Man,” when I wore a younger man’s clothes well over thirty years ago, some of that clothing was in the form of motor-cycle racing leathers. For I did actually hold an A.C.U. Racing License. And I did compete on the race tracks of Great Britain, places like Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton and a few others. Despite racing at these fully fledged circuits, my “racing career” NEVER extended beyond “club level,” into National Racing or beyond. Did I win anything? Well, let’s put it this way, if the trophy engravers had been relying upon me to feed their families, there would have been some SERIOUSLY STARVING children around! NO, is the short answer to that question!. But this is fiction, and so I thought I’d big my race track activities up a little and include it with a bondage story. Around two girls who were very real ( names have been changed, ) whom I DID fancy, but they didn’t reciprocate at all. And also, I knew them a couple of years after I’d stopped trying to pound around the race tracks of the U.K. so I’ve set my “career” a few years later than it really happened, in the early 1990s as opposed to the late 1980s. The bike I DID race was a Yamaha RD250 LC, the bike I race in this story is one I do own, I bought it new in 1993, and still have it now. But I never raced on it.

RACING INTO MY BONDAGE!

The silence was almost deafening. Nearly thirty two hundred and fifty cubic capacity two stroke engines, that had been “revving” furiously, came to a stop upon the “STOP ENGINES” board becoming raised. The second of the 250cc production class races of the meeting at Brands Hatch was about to start. The red lights came on, staying illuminated for several seconds before being extinguished. With the sound of the deployment of kick-start levers, all those engines that had been silent just before roared into life, and the motorcycles that they powered set off towards the first corner, Paddock Hill Bend. Except one. Mine.

And that was quite deliberate, I’d chosen NOT to switch the “kill switch” back to “run” when I’d stopped the engine of my bike, like many of the others on that grid a Suzuki RGV250. Why the hell had I done that? Because when I finally did allow my engine to sing again, the rest of the field had basically reached Paddock, and therefore my chances of victory in this race were now effectively ZERO. Which was just how I wanted it. It was the first time I’d ever “thrown” a race, and it turned out to be the only time I did so in all of the years that I raced motorcycles.

I was never a profession rider and only ever competed at club level. I was fairly successful and had a reasonable amount of race victories to my name, never enough to seriously challenge for a championship, or to contemplate trying my hand at British National Championship level, but nevertheless I COULD ride. I had, in fact, won the first of the two 250cc “proddie” races at Brands that day, resulting in an offer from a young Lady who had accompanied me to Brands. And that offer was directly responsible for me NOT wanting to win the afternoon outing of my day. What she offered seemed more exciting and enticing than a winner’s trophy, it was as simple as that!

Now, of course, you’re naturally ALL asking just who was this girl and what had she promised, no doubt? Well for the answer to that particular question we need to go back a few days before that Saturday at Brands Hatch. To the preceding Wednesday evening to be exact, quiz night at my local pub. Now to be honest I’d just gone there for a couple of relaxing pints, I had no intention of entering the quiz, but got roped in by the Landlord and Landlady’s daughter, Susan, and her best friend Tina.

Now both of them were good looking young Ladies, both a couple of years younger than myself, but not enough to be an issue at all. And Tina and I clearly fancied each other, but neither of us seemed to be willing to take “that” step. Susan, or Suzie as she was known as, had obviously realised both of our mutual attraction, Tina was nearly ALWAYS wearing nylon stockings much to my approval, but also our reluctance to get off our collective “backsides” and do anything about it!

So the three of us comprised as one of the teams in that night’s quiz, and as luck would have it one of the rounds was based upon motor sports. And I excelled, getting every single question correct, which gave us a real advantage. One we maintained, to clinch overall victory in that evenings quiz.

Sensing an opportunity Suzie guided the conversation onto the subject of my own motorcycle racing activities, which were well known throughout the village, especially after the demise of my previous relationship, when my then girlfriend asked THAT question, me or the bikes?

During the ensuing chat I mentioned that I’d be racing at Brands that weekend and Suzie used my good mood to basically invite the pair of them to join me. Well, I wasn’t going to say “no” was I? Although I did warn both of them it would mean getting up early in the morning, a LOT earlier than either of them would normally arise on a Saturday.

Well they were up at the agreed time, so the three of us piled into my van, with the RGV well strapped down in the back, complete with tools, spares, my leathers, helmet and other rider gear. And I was in really cheerful mood on that hour or so drive to North Kent. It made a very pleasant change to have company on the way to a race meeting, normally I went on my own. And such deliciously sexy company too!

When we arrived the girls proved to be a real help too, not getting in the way as I’d expected, but actually “mucking in.” And I noticed Tina REALLY studying me as I changed into my leathers, having virtually stripped down before doing so. And, yes, it definitely lifted my spirits to see the lovely and approving smile on her face said study produced.

Scrutineering and practice completed, it was soon time for my first race of the two I’d entered that day. And, I need to explain here, at club level in those days there was NO qualifying, the grid was often determined by how early individual entries were received by the Racing Club that was hosting the meeting. I’d entered VERY quickly, so found myself on the front row, meaning that I’d be nearer the back in my second outing, which would suit me VERY well, although I had NO knowledge of that at this time.

In that first race I was third going into Paddock Hill Bend, which became second on the next lap. And the leader and myself pulled a little gap on the rest of the field, meaning I was safe from “attack” from behind, so I could just follow for a while, studying my opponent, where he was strong and where he was not. So when I attacked on the very last lap, he had no idea of my respective strengths and weaknesses, and so couldn’t respond. Suzie and Tina were sitting in the Grandstand at Paddock, and I was sure I could hear their “whoops” of delight on the “wind-down” lap, having taken the “Chequered Flag” in first position, in P1!

When I returned to the paddock, I was nearly knocked off the bike as Tina came bounding up to me and almost jumped on me! Which, as I say, wouldn’t have been a problem if I wasn’t still sitting on the bike! Somehow I kept my balance, only to have my lips “assaulted” by Tina’s once I’d managed to remove my “lid.” Well THAT broke the ice! Was my smile so big because of my win, or that kiss? Or just maybe both!

Well I wouldn’t be back out on track until after lunch, so having changed out of the leathers I suggested visiting the cafeteria, which is called the “Kentagon” at Brands. Only, the ONE pint, I did have a further race and the drive home. Naturally I bought the girls a drink, and some lunch, and we grabbed a table to consume our food and beverages.

“So, are you going to win again this afternoon?” Suzie enquired.

“Maybe, but I’ll starting nearer the back this time so it might be a little trickier.”

And now THAT moment occurred. The reason WHY I threw that second race. For Tina smiled, looked at me intensely and said, “I think you should have to pay me a forfeit IF you DON’T win this afternoon, don’t you think?”

“What kind of forfeit?” I responded naturally.

“Well, IF you fail to finish first, I believe that you should surrender yourself to me this evening. Where I’ll make you my sex slave, tie you securely to my bed, and then shag you mercilessly ALL night! I might even put you into some of the stockings that you’re ALWAYS ogling me wearing!”

And THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, is precisely WHY I didn’t WANT to win that afternoon’s race! I trust that you can ALL understand?
Wwwwooooowwwwww!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Well that’s definitely quite an incentive to lose the race!

Loving this so far!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]Ak610[/mention] Was it worth "throwing" the race? We're about to find out!

However, I needed to bear something in mind, and this is where the fact that I’d be near the back of the grid for this second race became useful. It’s all very well deliberately “fluffing” the start, but I had to ensure that I didn’t put any of my fellow competitors at risk in doing so. For motor racing can be dangerous, no doubt many of you will have seen the potential danger when a racing vehicle, be it of two or four wheels, stalls on the grid. But, as I say, I was on the back row but one here, and I pulled as close to the side of the track, and looked around to see that no other rider sat directly behind me, before making my “poor” start.

Even though I’d ruled myself out of contention for the win, club races are far too short to recover that sort of distance, I rode extremely well, possibly better than the morning race that I’d won, to finish within the top ten. And I’d enjoyed that race so much, possibly because of Tina’s plans for me than my actual ride. And this time once I’d returned to the paddock she just stood there, once I’d stopped the bike and removed my helmet, her voice was in my ear, “YOU ARE MINE!”

Suzie offered to mediate for me, realising that my start had robbed me of any chance of victory, suggesting that Tina would be satisfied with me just joining her in her bed, but soon was informed by me that I had intentionally blown my getaway. “You mean you WANT to be captured and in her hands?”

“Oh yes, I can’t wait to be utterly helpless in Tina’s bondage.”

“Well in that’s settled then! She‘s NO intention of showing you ANY mercy, you know!”

“I should hope not!”

We stuck around for the rest of the meeting, I joined then in the Paddock Hill Grandstand, and explained just what and why things happened on the track, and then hung around for the Trophy presentation in the Kentagon after the track action had finished. With me collecting my first place award for that race win. And then I drove home.

Tina had agreed to let me go home first before reporting for my “slave” duties, to enable me to unload and pack away the bike and all of my gear, have a shower and refresh myself before turning up at hers. And, almost as soon as I’d stepped out of the shower, my front doorbell rang. It was Suzie, come to “collect” me. “Well that saves some time,” she announced as she entered, for I was completely naked except for a towel around my waist. “I’ve some clothes here that Tina would like you to dress in before we go.” Suzie followed me upstairs in to my bedroom, and deciding that she’d like to make a bit of a game of this.

“Stand still there please,” she ordered, “and having removed the towel, put your hands on your head!” I obeyed, throwing the towel onto my bed. Suzie opened the bag she was carrying, and removed its contents, yes, a set of Tina’s stockings and a suspender belt. Also, a pair of her panties, the sort that “tie at the sides” and thus can be removed without needing to pass them over the wearer’s feet. And she started by fitting those, however that particular task was rendered somewhat difficult by the condition of my cock. I’m sure I don’t need to describe its situation here, I was absolutely naked in the presence of a very sexy young Lady, after all.

However it does show the level of trust and friendship between them that Tina had readily agreed for Suzie to, with us totally alone, prepare me. Suzie was stunningly gorgeous, that’s a fact, but I had agreed to become Tina’s, NEITHER of us would do anything to corrupt that fact. Although obviously, Suzie DID make a smutty remark or two!

Soon I was adorned in Tina’s stockings and suspender belt, and yes, just as I’d imagined and hoped for they felt utterly divine! God, you Ladies really don’t know how lucky you are, do you? But, naturally I couldn’t appear in public like that, so Suzie had me fit a pair of “traccies” and a “T” shirt over Tina’s lingerie, with just a pair of my slippers on my feet. As Suzie correctly remarked, I wouldn’t need clothes, any of my own that is, once I was safely “tucked” away in Tina’s abode!

The very place we arrived at only five minutes later, Suzie and I entered the front door and there was my potential captor in ALL her glory. For Tina stood in a VERY sexy pose in front of me, stocking clad herself as per normal, but hers weren’t suspended by a simple belt, like mine were. No her body was covered in THE most sexy and suggestive basque that I’d EVER clapped eyes on! And, just like me, her region was covered with a pair of “tie at the sides” panties. She REALLY looked the part, there was NO doubt that she was “dressed for SEX!” She smiled, VERY provocatively. “I see that you have decided to honour your word then. Good for you! But THAT is the very last decision you will make for quite some time now. From this point onwards, until I, and ONLY I, say otherwise, you will dance to MY tune, you will OBEY MY every command, and you simply exist to serve and please me. Mistress Tina. On your knees! NOW!”

Suzie now left us, she had a shift at the pub to attend to, but not before wishing us both a good time. That began with Tina grabbing two silk bondage ties, and soon my arms were inescapably bound together at the wrists and just above the elbows. With myself having obeyed that earlier command to descend to my knees, she also tied my ankles together, to prevent me from altering my current position. “Now Darling, I know I said I’d be tying you to my bed, and so I will, but let’s have a little “foreplay” first, shall we?” As she removed "her" panties from my body, casting them aside quite nonchalantly!

That kneeling position ensured that I was basically level with the standing Tina’s pussy, by design on her part of course, and it soon became clear that Tina’s idea of foreplay would involve me providing a climax or two for her, but none for me. Ah well, the downside of being her slave I guess, perhaps I should have tried to win that race after all! She stood before me and literally shoved my mouth into her “mould!”

Her sexual arousal was all too evident as far as my nose was concerned, but I did commence the task that Tina had clearly decided I was to perform for her. My tongue soon found her clitoris and I set to work. With some success, as Tina’s cries of pleasure began to rapidly increase in both intensity and volume!

I must admit I’d never performed, what I believe is referred to “cunnilingus” before with any girl, but judging by the way that Tina was almost gyrating while holding onto my head, I was obviously I quick learner. And it wasn’t long afterwards that the desired effect of my efforts reaped its reward as Tina arched her back, and screamed as she was completely claimed by ecstasy!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I took a few minutes for her breathing to settle down from its vigorous panting and her body to stop shaking, and all she said was “WOW!” Then she smiled at me, “thank you Darling, can’t think of a better way to start the evening! Although, it’s time for you to share in the pleasure, yes you agreed to be my slave, but I VERY much want you to enjoy our time together tonight!”

“Oh, Tina, I want nothing more. I take it we’re “girlfriend and boyfriend” now? And I apologise for not having the courage to ask you out before.”

“No worries, I completely accept your apologies, but now I’m going to make you pay for making me wait!” Said in a kind, almost joking voice, because although her words had sounded threatening, they weren’t, she wanted me as much if not more, than I did her, and not just for this night.

Now Tina released me from my present bondage position, but indicated that she had NO intention of letting me go, because she skilfully looped her bondage ties around both of my wrists and ankles, making the fact that I was to remain as her captive perfectly clear. And then ordered, in a VERY commanding voice. “ON MY BED! NOW!”

I couldn’t obey fast enough, and noticed to my absolute delight that Tina had covered her bed in a delicious satin sheet, which felt SO good against the bare skin of my back, and almost made me regret that my legs were already covered in sheer nylon! Not the Tina was intending to give me any period of time to savour that feel. “Spread out your arms and legs please, Darling.” Said as a request, but both of knew it was an order, one I had every intention of obeying. Tina moved to my left arm, as I said earlier my wrist already looped, and securely, make NO mistake about that, with her soft but strong, silk bondage tie. I felt my arm pulled firmly towards the outer bed post, and it went taught as Tina surrounded said post with her tie, looping it and then firmly tied it tight. There was a fair amount of tie left, this Tina used to also secure my hand to her bed post. She swiftly moved across to the other side of her bed, and completed the same exercise with my right arm. Meaning that I was now HERS, my arms tied in a totally secure and inescapable manner to the outer bed posts of the very solid and secure bed frame, the result of which ensuring that I would remain imprisoned to her bed for as long as SHE chose to keep me there! “My” panties also dis-appeared at this point.

“Well now, it rather looks as if you belong to my bed, doesn’t it? And obviously, by default, that means that YOU ARE MINE!” Tina leant across and kissed me on the lips, just a gentle touch but it electrified my whole body. “But I haven’t finished just yet, your legs are still free and THAT will NEVER do!” Tina’s bed had no lower bed frame, but in the two lower corners little wheels were mounted. She produced two more silk ties, long ones, and once she’d looped my ankles, then used these to secure my legs in position, so I was now tied fully spread eagled to her bed, with movement VERY restricted and escape entirely IMPOSSIBLE!

To be honest I’m not sure which one of us had the bigger smile, but I was in heaven. A beautiful, sexy girl, who I fancied like mad, held me as her complete carnal captive. Because the sheer LUST in Tina’s eyes told me exactly what I wanted to know, she had captured me for SEX, I was now about to be shagged, and it was clear that the sex about to happen would NOT be in any form of gentle “making love.” No, the form of sex she intended to unleash upon me was clearly going to be HARD, COLD and above all, RAW!

A suspicion reinforced by my captor now climbing onto the bed herself. She laid down on top of my bound form and, quite deliberately holding her lips just out of the reach of my own, began to explain what she had in mind for her “entertainment,” using my body to obtain those aims of hers. “Just as I’ve dreamed of my Darling, now you are mine. I own you, control you, and you are TOTALLY subject to my darkest desires, without having any say in the matter, or having any method of escape from what I’m about to put you through!” Now Tina moved forwards so her lips did find mine and initiated a kiss that was so full of passion and desire, that I actually began to fear for my safety!

“But Darling, while your mouth is delicious, it’s THIS that I WANT!” With that one of Tina’s hands started to cup around my balls while her other digit basically “clamped” around my cock, which erect already, actually responded by becoming even harder, difficult to believe I know as I was turned on SO much already. She played with my “member” for a little while, before allowing her soaking wet pussy to slide onto it. Utterly delicious, much as that race win had meant to me, it was NOTHING compared the emotions of pure joy and utter excitement that were racing ( pardon the pun!) around my body at FULL speed now!

Tina’s lips continued their relentless assault upon mine as she slowly pumped her pussy up and down on my cock, gradually, VERY gradually increasing the speed and ferocity of said movement. Until the point arrived when she could not breathe sufficiently with her mouth in contact with mine, so she withdrew her orifice from my equivalent. To my relief, because the effect of Tina’s action was affecting my breathing too, especially as I tried to “join in” as it were, difficult while being bound of course, but I was putting everything I had into assisting her, quite clear, attempts to bring us both to climax!

And success in this aim was on its “merry way!” I could feel the effects of Tina’s vaginal muscles working their magic on my cock, my balls were rapidly transferring their content to said dick, ready for “launch.” And the increase in volume of Tina’s cries again, demonstrated that she was approaching “THAT point” with almost certainty. And then she got there, literally fractions of a second before I did. I too screamed in utter ecstasy as my load was shot into my girlfriend and captor’s womanhood with a velocity that would make my RGV seem like a tortoise, even when flat-out. But if my cries were loud then they were completely overtaken in both volume and length by those of Tina! As was the level of the shaking of my body utterly overwhelmed by the level of hers. Not that this was a contest, you understand!

After we had both calmed down, Tina didn’t stop, and roughly fifteen minutes later she skilfully bought the pair of us to another shuddering climax, which again bought both of us to the “edge of heaven.” But Tina moved things on a little slower, and far less vigorous than I’d expected from that point onwards. And actually dis-appointment was beginning to creep in from my side of things. But I needn’t have worried, Tina knew and had planned something that I had NO knowledge of, she was preserving our respective strengths a little, and we were BOTH going to need all of that particular commodity that we could muster.

For a couple of hours after Tina and I had started our sex session, we heard the front door of Tina’s flat open and somebody walk in. Tina was completely unfazed by this “intrusion” so I began to guess that, firstly our “visitor” was none other than Suzie, having obviously finished her shift at the pub, and that events were due to take a REAL turn here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I was correct on both counts. Suzie entered the bedroom, pointed at her friend and ordered, “over here, NOW! STAR SHAPE!” Puzzled I watched as Tina obeyed, was I about to be released here, indeed would it be I in charge of events? An opportunity to get my own back?”

NO! Simple and straight answer to that idea! But I was not to be the only person in inescapable bondage, I saw Suzie take four new silk bondage ties out of her own bag, and begin to loop and tie them around Tina’s wrists and ankles. Suddenly the reality of what I was seeing right in front of me became clear, Suzie was going to secure Tina firmly on top and to, me!

Tina laid herself on top of my form, and Suzie immediately began the task of linking us, inescapably together, starting with our legs. Soon my ankles were tied to Tina’s, securely!

Suzie now moved up to the top of the bed, and our arms. Undoing the bind around my left hand, which was NOT done to release me, at all, oh no! Suzie first bound Tina’s wrist to mine, using the bond looped around her wrist, and then, using the now free tie that had held my hand alone, having induced us to interlock figures, Suzie tied Tina’s and my hand together. REALLY binding us to each other. Especially when Suzie repeated the process with our other respective wrists and hands.

The result of all this is that now both Tina and I were the utter captives of Suzie, we were totally bound to each other and the bed, with absolutely NO chance of escape. And didn’t Suzie just KNOW it? “Right you two, I don’t know what happened here before I arrived, although I can probably guess, but the fact is, that now you BOTH belong to me, Suzie, or to be more accurate, as far as the pair of you are concerned, that is now MISTRESS SUZIE! And Mistress Suzie has come here to be entertained, by you, and you’d better do that well IF either of you EVER want to be released from the other and from that bed! Oh, and before we go ANY further, I suggest that both of you takes a good look at the other, for soon neither of you will be able to anything at all!”

Tina and I both turned to look at our captor, and noticed the two satin blindfolds in her hands. And, make no mistake, these were the pukka items, the sort that allows NO light to penetrate at all. Soon Suzie had them fitted onto our respective heads, but she didn’t place them into position over our eyes just yet, both of us had them placed upon our foreheads, so for the moment we could see each other.

Not for long though! A command rang out around the room. “KISS!” We obeyed and our lips attacked each other in a frenzy of tongues, and naturally as often happens during said activity, both Tina and I closed our eyes. And then felt, almost simultaneously those optical body parts being covered, so that when I, and presumable Tina, went to open them again our worlds had been reduced to TOTAL darkness. Which, all credit to Suzie, just ramped up the excitement level between us even more! I could feel Tina, smell Tina, hear Tina and even taste Tina! But I could not SEE her! Nor could she see me.

“Ok, so that’s enough faffing around, it’s time for the pair of you to get to work and give me what I want from you! SEX! Nothing more, but definitely NOTHING LESS! And I want it HOT, I want it HARD but above all, I want it RAW! Get SHAGGING, NOW!” Tina and I didn’t need a second invitation, and we immediately set to the task of fulfilling Mistress Suzie’s command for us! We made it hot, we made it hard and we succeeded in making it RAW, as we shagged each other with all our might, bringing ourselves to fantastic climaxes!

Suzie kept us at it for over two hours, until, with sweat pouring off our bodies Tina and I were completely spent, finished with nothing more to give. Finally she relented, untying Tina from me, and then at last I was released from the bed. Both of us rushed to the toilet, and upon our return to Tina’s bedroom we both slumped back on to the bed. But this time to sleep, the deep sleep of the absolutely knackered!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thirty years later, I was at Brands Hatch again, with my wife of almost all that period of time, Tina. My own racing career had long since finished, we were here as spectators now, a round of the very exciting British Superbike (B.S.B.) series, although I still ride on the road if no longer on the track. And I still own that little Suzuki RGV250, I raced it as a modified road bike after all, and I simply converted it back to full legal road specification. I don’t ride it often, it’s a classic now, and only for fun. I have another big, touring type bike too and it was this that I rode to Brands that day with Tina sitting behind me.

But on a desire to return to memory lane, unbeknown to me Tina had rung Suzie, who was still a good friend of ours during the day. As we arrived home, my wife pulled me up to our bedroom and almost ripped my leathers off. “Go to the bathroom, do your “business,” shower and then return here!”

When I did so, Tina was just wearing a basque and stockings and she held another pair of nylon leg coverings and a suspender belt in her hands. “Remember the first time we went to Brands Hatch together, Darling? Well, shall we recreate that night? On the bed, please.”

I smiled at her, nothing would please me more, as my cock responded in the natural way to this superb idea. Tina had only just finished tying me securely to the bed, having put me into those stockings and suspenders, when the front doorbell sounded, and I just knew it was Suzie!

It was of course, and just like before she ordered Tina, “STAR SHAPE! NOW!” Soon Tina’s wrists and ankles were encoiled, and once again she climbed onto my bound form. And once again Suzie joined us BOTH TOTALLY SECURELY together in bondage. And placed blindfolds onto our foreheads.

“So, here we are again, you both utterly belong to Mistress Suzie. Just like all those years ago, both of you are…” pausing to place the blindfolds into their correct location,

“SUZIE’S SEX SLAVES!”

Mind you, with Tina and I being that much older, THIS time it might take us ALL NIGHT to do what we did ALL NIGHT back then!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic