Space Oddity. ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Space Oddity. ( F/M )

Post by LunaDog »

Now when I was a lad, MANY years ago now, on Thursday evenings the B.B.C. used to broadcast a program called “Tomorrow’s World.” It featured all sorts of gadgets and inventions, some of which became part of everyday life, and some simply dis-appeared having not caught on at all. And there were some very distinguished presenters of the show, Raymond Baxter and Judith Hann for example.

This story of mine is based on something that I saw on the show, probably over thirty years ago, and this particular item was introduced and described by Miss Hann, I believe. I won’t say what it is here and now, it’s highlighted in the story itself, but to the best of my memory, the quote I use at the end of that particular piece WAS uttered by Judith.

Obviously I’ve changed her name, and that of the show itself, even introducing a fictional Television Company. Oh, and to give you all an idea of the timescale here, I’ve introduced another device here, one that DID very “catch on” and become such a part of our everyday lives, that I know of people who CANNOT live without them!

Incidentally, the name “Space Oddity,” for this featured device was primarily designed to be used in space, comes from the title of an early Album by the late, and great, David Bowie.

SPACE ODDITY

The rain continued to hammer down, so my original idea of going to the pub for the weekly quiz night quickly became shelved. Settling down on the sofa, dinner all eaten and tidied up I thought that I might as well watch a bit of T.V. and in particular learn about possible inventions that might become everyday items, on G.B.T.V.s “Future World” program, just about to start. That really was the theme of this particular show, it featured devices designed with the future in mind, and who knows, things we first saw here could well feature in the world to come. There were, after all, examples of this present in today’s world, that had first come to the attention and knowledge of the “man in the street” earlier on, during a broadcast of this very show.

And there was another, possibly a little more base, reason why I decided to view. Recently a new female presenter had joined the “Future World” team, and at just twenty-six years of age, Miss Julia Handley, was extremely good looking, indeed she could very reasonably classed as “sexy.” Well, I certainly thought so! As the program commenced I fervently hoped that at least one of tonight’s offerings would be highlighted by Julia.

And I wasn’t about to be dis-appointed. First up though was one of the male presenters, holding something approximately the size of a brick, with a retractable aerial about a metre long attached to it. This was a “mobile ’phone,” a telecommunications device that could actually be carried around with oneself. And apparently they DO work, and you can ring people, and talk to them away from the home or the office. “Can’t see that catching on,” I said to myself. Isn’t hindsight SUCH a wonderful thing?

Next up was the delicious Miss Handley, with something that appeared to be a large “ball.” Made of, to be honest I’m not sure, some sort of cross between plastic, nylon and canvas. Julia described it as a “space rescue pod,” the idea being that a human being could fit inside and I guess be transported within it between space vehicles, I guess. It featured a double zip arrangement, that completely sealed the inner “chamber” where the “passenger” would be placed, in some dis-comfort for they’d have to sit in a ball shape themselves. It also featured a circulation pump for breathing purposes and a communication link for the “outside” world to talk to the person inside. Having described all of the above, Julia climbed inside herself, and was zipped in. Unable to release herself unaided, as the camera zoomed in to the round shape, Miss Handley's voice sounded from within, “and now I think it’s ME that needs to be rescued!”

I had been absolutely fixated, and almost immediately the images of a naked Julia, or even better, one where she just wore stockings and suspenders while trapped inside the pod came into my head and produced a MASSIVE smile on my face, not to mention a reaction from another part of my anatomy, as the fantasy took hold. To be replaced straight away by an alternative desire. Oh Julia would still be just suspender clad, but she’d now be the one zipping up the pod, with somebody else helpless inside of it! ME!

And instead of any transportation between space vehicles, I’d be trapped by the sexy Julia inside her device in order for her to transport my body into her sexual custody! Oh yes, I subjected myself to a VERY vigorous “five knuckle shuffle” that night, with THAT particular dream running around inside of my head!

Naturally come the morning the real world disturbed such thoughts, and the need to report for work overwhelmed any dreams of being in Julia’s hands and power within said pod. And gradually the image of my latest fantasy began to diminish somewhat, although it didn’t die off totally. Several months after the broadcast containing Julia and her pod had been shown, I was watching “Future World” again, and in this episode they announced a competition, in which the lucky winners, ten in total, would be given a guided tour of the studio where the program itself was filmed, and would have the pleasure of meeting the presenters of the show, including Miss Julia Handley. Not believing that I stood ANY chance of being one of that fortunate number, I sent off my entry.

Well, blow me, I only ended up claiming a “Golden Ticket” after all, I was to be one of the ten. Obviously, the chance of actually MEETING Miss Handley sent shivers of excitement coursing around my entire body, but to be honest I’d almost forgotten about the space pod by now. And, even if I hadn’t, surely THAT wouldn’t be one of the exhibits we’d get to see. And what IF it WAS there? What would be the chances of a scantily clad Miss Julia Handley capturing me and placing my form inside of it? Exactly!

Funnily enough my memories of that evening, and Julia stuck inside the pod where rekindled by the “mobile ’phone.” For that was one of the first exhibits on display, and we were invited to “ring” somebody with it. Interestingly Julia herself asked me to try it out, and I thought I clocked quite a smile on her gorgeous face when I informed her that I lived alone and was a single man. She can’t be interested in me, surely? But actually I did use the ’phone to ring my mum, and yes, it did work, exactly as intended! Maybe it will catch on after all!

After lunch, during which Julia and I did have a long chat, was that so surprising I was a good looking lad in those days, the tour resumed. And suddenly, there is was! Obviously I was drawn straight to the site of my fantasy pod, about four feet in diameter, orange in colour and open, with the double zip system in full display. Next thing I knew, a soft female voice was in my ear. Having made sure that nobody else was in the near vicinity, Miss Handley gently whispered, “I can tell, you’d like to be sealed away inside of that wouldn’t you?”
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice opening. Is this meant to lead to more or was it just a single chapter? I hope the latter is not true :lol:
Very enjoyable read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Thank you for your very kind comment, and i can assure you that there is more to come!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Now when I was a lad, MANY years ago now, on Thursday evenings the B.B.C. used to broadcast a program called “Tomorrow’s World.” It featured all sorts of gadgets and inventions, some of which became part of everyday life, and some simply dis-appeared having not caught on at all. And there were some very distinguished presenters of the show, Raymond Baxter and Judith Hann for example.

This story of mine is based on something that I saw on the show, probably over thirty years ago, and this particular item was introduced and described by Miss Hann, I believe. I won’t say what it is here and now, it’s highlighted in the story itself, but to the best of my memory, the quote I use at the end of that particular piece WAS uttered by Judith.

Obviously I’ve changed her name, and that of the show itself, even introducing a fictional Television Company. Oh, and to give you all an idea of the timescale here, I’ve introduced another device here, one that DID very “catch on” and become such a part of our everyday lives, that I know of people who CANNOT live without them!

Incidentally, the name “Space Oddity,” for this featured device was primarily designed to be used in space, come from the title of an early Album by the late, and great, David Bowie.

SPACE ODDITY

The rain continued to hammer down, so my original idea of going to the pub for the weekly quiz night quickly became shelved. Settling down on the sofa, dinner all eaten and tidied up I thought that I might as well watch a bit of T.V. and in particular learn about possible inventions that might become everyday items, on G.B.T.V.s “Future World” program, just about to start. That really was the theme of this particular show, it featured devices designed with the future in mind, and who knows, things we first saw here could well feature in the world to come. There were, after all, examples of this present in today’s world, that had first come to the attention and knowledge of the “man in the street” earlier on, during a broadcast of this very show.

And there was another, possibly a little more base, reason why I decided to view. Recently a new female presenter had joined the “Future World” team, and at just twenty-six years of age, Miss Julia Handley, was extremely good looking, indeed she could very reasonably classed as “sexy.” Well, I certainly thought so! As the program commenced I fervently hoped that at least one of tonight’s offerings would be highlighted by Julia.

And I wasn’t about to be dis-appointed. First up though was one of the male presenters, holding something approximately the size of a brick, with a retractable aerial about a metre long attached to it. This was a “mobile ’phone,” a telecommunications device that could actually be carried around with oneself. And apparently they DO work, and you can ring people, and talk to them away from the home or the office. “Can’t see that catching on,” I said to myself. Isn’t hindsight SUCH a wonderful thing?

Next up was the delicious Miss Handley, with something that appeared to be a large “ball.” Made of, to be honest I’m not sure, some sort of cross between plastic, nylon and canvas. Julia described it as a “space rescue pod,” the idea being that a human being could fit inside and I guess be transported within it between space vehicles, I guess. It featured a double zip arrangement, that completely sealed the inner “chamber” where the “passenger” would be placed, in some dis-comfort for they’d have to sit in a ball shape themselves. It also featured a circulation pump for breathing purposes and a communication link for the “outside” world to talk to the person inside. Having described all of the above, Julia climbed inside herself, and was zipped in. Unable to release herself unaided, as the camera zoomed in to the round shape, Miss Handley voice sounded from within, “and now I think it’s ME that needs to be rescued!”

I had been absolutely fixated, and almost immediately the images of a naked Julia, or even better, one where she just wore stockings and suspenders while trapped inside the pod came into my head and produced a MASSIVE smile on my face, not to mention a reaction from another part of my anatomy, as the fantasy took hold. To be replaced straight away by an alternative desire. Oh Julia would still be just suspender clad, but she’d now be the one zipping up the pod, with somebody else helpless inside of it! ME!

And instead of any transportation between space vehicles, I’d be trapped by the sexy Julia inside her device in order for her to transport my body into her sexual custody! Oh yes, I subjected myself to a VERY vigorous “five knuckle shuffle” that night, with THAT particular dream running around inside of my head!

Naturally come the morning the real world disturbed such thoughts, and the need to report for work overwhelmed any dreams of being in Julia’s hands and power within said pod. And gradually the image of my latest fantasy began to diminish somewhat, although it didn’t die off totally. Several months after the broadcast containing Julia and her pod had been shown, I was watching “Future World” again, and in this episode they announced a competition, in which the lucky winners, ten in total, would be given a guided tour of the studio where the program itself was filmed, and would have the pleasure of meeting the presenters of the show, including Miss Julia Handley. Not believing that I stood ANY chance of being one of that fortunate number, I sent off my entry.

Well, blow me, I only ended up claiming a “Golden Ticket” after all, I was to be one of the ten. Obviously, the chance of actually MEETING Miss Handley sent shivers of excitement coursing around my entire body, but to be honest I’d almost forgotten about the space pod by now. And, even if I hadn’t, surely THAT wouldn’t be one of the exhibits we’d get to see. And what IF it WAS there? What would be the chances of a scantily clad Miss Julia Handley capturing me and placing my form inside of it? Exactly!

Funnily enough my memories of that evening, and Julia stuck inside the pod where rekindled by the “mobile ’phone.” For that was one of the first exhibits on display, and we were invited to “ring” somebody with it. Interestingly Julia herself asked me to try it out, and I thought I clocked quite a smile on her gorgeous face when I informed her that I lived alone and was a single man. She can’t be interested in me, surely? But actually I did use the ’phone to ring my mum, and yes, it did work, exactly as intended! Maybe it will catch on after all!

After lunch, during which Julia and I did have a long chat, was that so surprising I was a good looking lad in those days, the tour resumed. And suddenly, there is was! Obviously I was drawn straight to the site of my fantasy pod, about four feet in diameter, orange in colour and open, with the double zip system in full display. Next thing I knew, a soft female voice was in my ear. Having made sure that nobody else was in the near vicinity, Miss Handley gently whispered, “I can tell, you’d like to be sealed away inside of that wouldn’t you?”
🔥😋😋🔥
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

She’d clocked my interest straight away, and correctly guessed that it wasn’t about the actual device itself, or anything to do with space, or rescue situations. “It gave me quite a thrill myself, I must admit,” she continued, “so I can fully understand if the thought of being inside of it turns you on. Because it VERY much did me when I was inside of it!”

I turned to her, and also being careful about being overheard, I replied, honestly. “Yes Miss Handley, yes I would, I must admit, I’ve had many such a dream ever since seeing you placed inside during that episode.”

“Well this could well be your lucky day! You see, being inside of it excited me so much I’ve had my very own one built for me, and it’s at home. If you’re not busy elsewhere this evening, I’d like to invite you home to try it out. Interested?”

Come on, what do you think? One of my absolute fantasies possibly about to become a reality? Of course I was interested! However, my state of extreme excitement did make speech a little difficult for a while. “Yes Julia,” was all I could manage. Julia smiled, gave me directions to a café just outside of the T.V. Studios and told me to wait for her there after the tour had finished. And then she left me alone, in order not to attract too much attention to us.

In fact she basically avoided me for the rest of the day there, apart for the occasional wink, to let me know we were “still on.” As the tour itself came to an end I politely shook her hand and thanked her, as I did all of the other “Future World” presenters, just as the rest of the party did to all of the presenters also. Exiting the building I soon found the café that Julia had directed me to, ordered a cup of tea, proceeded to sit at a table where I could see just who entered the door, and started to read my book.

Roughly fifteen minutes later Julia entered, saw me and came straight over. She, politely of course, declined my offer of a drink, I’d basically finished my tea by now, and suggested that we go right away. For, once we’d left the café, she explained, “I’m not sure having a full bladder is a good idea if you’re to be sealed in my pod.” I laughed, because, yes, she was completely right in her logic there! This was an extremely intelligent Lady after all!

Thankfully I’d travelled to the studio by public transport, a combination of train and bus, the point being I didn’t have my car there, so it would be easy for me to just travel with Julia to her home. Once inside of her vehicle she took my hand. “Darling, just before we go there’s something I need to explain to you, there is a price that you’ll have to pay in order for me to seal you in my pod. I’ll tell you right now, so you can leave if you don’t wish to give me just what I want.”

“And just what is this “price” then, Julia? I take it we’re not referring to actual money here?”

“No, I’m not. I too have a fantasy you see, and I want you to fulfil it.”

“Fair enough, how can I be of service to you then?” Fully knowing within myself that I would agree to almost ANYTHING to get Julia to trap me inside that pod. As it turned out her request was something else I’d also dreamed about, not necessarily with Miss Julia Handley herself, and would have willingly granted even without the pod being involved.

“I’ve ALWAYS wanted,” she commenced, “to have a man TOTALLY under the control of my sexual desires. I want him completely helpless on my bed, spread eagled and tied, or in this case if you agree cuffed with some leather cuffs I have, to my corner bed posts and unable to leave or even hardly move. And then my sexual appetite can feed itself and I will be able to do absolutely just what I want, how I want and for as long as I want to him, with there being NOTHING he can do to stop me!”

Can you just imagine the reaction of my cock to this suggestion? A beautiful, stunningly sexy Lady was asking me if she could tie, oops I mean cuff, me to her bed and then shag me to her heart’s desire? Again I was almost rendered speechless, and began to fear that Julia might interpret my silence as dis-approval! So I nodded instead, frantically!

“I’ll take that as a “yes,” then, shall I?” Again a lovely smile lit up her already beautiful face. Finally able to find my voice, I answered, “yes, you certainly MAY Julia!” With that Miss Handley learnt over to me, grabbed my head, and her lips found mine as she initiated a kiss that was full of passion and promise of a torrid but utterly exciting night ahead!

Now, a period of silence between two people can be read in many ways, but there are probably two major causes. Firstly there could have been a disagreement between them, so the silence is frosty. Or a state of real contentment and relaxed common purpose, that need no words to intervene. I say this because there was an almost complete lack of conversation between Julia and I on that journey to her house, but the cause of it was most definitely of the second variety. And also I realised, that Julia needed to keep her mind fully on her driving, the traffic was heavy and that particular task required her full attention.

She clearly did just that, because we reached our destination without any concerns whatsoever, when Julia broke that silence with a, “welcome to my humble abode.” Now we weren’t talking about anything REALLY special here, Julia was still young and hadn’t been a T.V. “Star” for long, but it was a nice three bedroom semi-detached in a good area. And far better than the flat that I rented, however Julia had bought her place, albeit with a mortgage. Anyway it had a garage on the “free” side, which Julia drove into having opened the door. There was a door linking that to the house itself, so once Julia returned the garage door to its closed position, the pair of us where now out of the public eye.

Once we’d left the car and entered the house itself, Julia grabbed me for another VERY long and even more passionate kiss, during which a fair bit of cuddling took place too. When we finally released each other, both orally and bodily, Julia snatched hold of my hand and almost pulled me up her stairs and into her main bedroom, where she took hold of me again and once again kissed me frantically.

Once I was able to I noticed that the pod itself wasn’t present, although a very large, black satin covered bed most certainly was. And, isn’t strange how sometimes one “clocks” things with no idea of just how relevant that fact is at the time, and only becoming clear just why something is what it is later on. For you see, I noticed that on each of the solid and secure corner bed posts of Julia’s bed was fitted a leather cuff, each one of those being part of a pair, the cuff on the other end being open and inviting either a wrist or ankle to be placed inside. To a degree this did dis-appoint me, for clearly Julia had set out that day to entice somebody, ANYBODY as far as she was obviously concerned at the time, back here for what we were about to do. But then, even if she hadn’t been at all fussy when she’d set her “trap,” I consoled myself with the equally true fact that at the end of the day it had been ME, whom she had selected! And the slightly strange matter? On three out of the four cuffs wrapped around her bed posts, the cuff’s buckle had been secured shut with a small black cable-tie. Why not the fourth? Guess my mind just dismissed it as an oversight on her part.

Anyway, to more immediate concerns. Julia opened a drawer from a chest of such, pulled out a pair of her panties, and threw them in my direction. I was quite proud that I did manage to rise to the occasion and caught them in a manner that any “slip fielder” would have been proud of! Heading out of the bed room and beckoning me to follow, once we were on her landing she pointed out two doors to me. “That one Darling, is my bathroom. Take off ALL of your clothes there, try to empty your bladder and bowels as much as you can, wash yourself, you’ll find a flannel and towel in there for you to use, then fit those panties leaving ALL of your own clothing, and report to the other room there.” She pointed at the other door. “That’s the room where the pod is located, and I’ll meet you there.”

“See you in a few minutes then, Julia,” as I proceeded to comply with those very reasonable instructions. I took my time, having stripped off completely and putting my clothes in a neat pile in the corner, I then tried to ensure that my body was as “empty” as it could be, before washing myself VERY thoroughly. Now, the matter of putting my body into female panties, something I’d never done before! But my God, didn’t they just feel great, so soft and so sensual, because as you can just imagine, Julia’s item was expensive and REALLY classy, and I will willingly admit that I DID delight in the feel of them.

So, with nothing else upon my body other than Julia Handley’s lingerie, I proceeded to the “other” door, entering quickly in a complete state of anticipation, to find no sign of the aforementioned Lady. However as I walked in further, suddenly the door slammed shut!

And there was Julia, my cock immediately fully “testing” the strength and integrity of those panties of hers, at the sight of her. For just as my imagination had so strongly wished for all of those months ago, all she wore was a VERY classy and sexy suspender belt, and REALLY sheer nylon stockings which simply glistened in the light. I was completely rooted to the spot there and then, unable to speak or even move, reduced to an open mouthed, trace like state at this utter vision of natural beauty before me. Even the pod, which I could now see from the corner of my eye, seemed completely irrelevant and unimportant in comparison with the delicious Miss Handley.

A state that Julia herself allowed to continue for a few moments, before rushing to me, and subjecting me to yet one more of her “trademark” passionate kisses! “Come along Darling, we’ve business to attend to,” taking my hand again and pulling me over to her “replica” pod, fully open and therefore ready to receive me. “If Sir would care to enter…..”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Gingerly I climbed into it, it really was quite cramped, as I did so I could the hear the gentle “hum” of the compressor pump supplying the air supply ensuring that the “inmate” could breathe and sitting down in the required “ball” shape, waiting for Julia to “imprison” me, with my heart racing away in nervous anticipation. Miss Handley soon zipped up the inner of the double zip system, trapping me inside, and then she attended to the outer zip. That was it then, I was completely trapped inside, my fantasy now a reality. But then I noticed that I wasn’t.

At almost the exact same time Julia’s voice echoed around my orange chamber. “I guess by now you’ve spotted some of the modifications I had specified when I had my replica made?” Well yes I had, in particular that the zip fastenings had tags on the inside as well as the outer, meaning that I could open both of them from the inside, and therefore escape. However, my apparent captor came up with a very plausible explanation for the apparent oversight. “You must remember Darling, that most of the time I put myself inside of it I am alone. So I need to be able to get out when the time is right. Not that needing to do so would be a problem anyway, without the inside tags, I couldn’t shut it in the first place. But don’t you worry, I promised you that you’d be SEALED inside, and in a few moments time you WILL be! Now, if you could please open both of the zip fastenings by about a foot and stick both of your arms through said opening, then I’ll ensure your TOTAL capture!”

After I’d complied with this latest request, suddenly I felt leather closing around both of my wrists. It was, of course, the pair of leather cuffs with the buckle that had NOT been cable tied, wrapped around that bed post. NOW that particular “omission” made complete sense. Julia opened up the outer zip fully to give herself some room, and then she cable tied the chain linking the two cuffs to a hole within the inner tag of the zip. With two more cable ties, she then secured shut both of the buckles of the cuffs, trimming the excess off of all three. And NOW came the moment when I DID become the utterly helpless prisoner of Julia’s pod, and therefore by default, her complete captive!

For another “mod” that Julia had made to her own pod, unseen and unknown to me at this stage, was to have a steel ring “inserted” in the material of her pod, right next to where the zip fastening ended, on both the inner and outer zips. On both of said zips the tag on the outer side also contained a hole within, just like the inner tag that Julia had cable tied my cuffs to. And, with my assistance having moved the zip fastening to its fully shut position, she now proceeded to use yet another cable tie to feed it through said hole and this ring, ensuring that the zip would remain TOTALLY SHUT, trapping me firmly inside. Although strictly speaking unnecessary, Julia “doubled up” the security of my capture by also cable tying the outer zip shut too!

So, Julia had fulfilled that promise to capture me, now I was HERS! I was inescapably sealed within her pod and therefore held completely in her hands and power. With one extra dimension to what I’d anticipated, my wrists now were contained and immobilised with those classy leather cuffs! For as mentioned earlier, my captor was both highly intelligent and astute. My cock, that was still “strength testing” the pair of Julia’s panties that I wore, couldn’t be reached by my hands now, so I couldn’t “play” with myself, as I most certainly would have been doing had my arms been free.

Julia’s gorgeous voice echoed around my orange prison, the pod’s material did allow a degree of light to penetrate, but ALL I could see was orange. “How does it feel, Darling? What’s it like in there, what emotions are you experiencing?”

“Vulnerability, Julia. And above all of being CAPTURED. I feel a definite prisoner now, I no longer control events, I’m firmly held in somebody else’s hands and power, sealed inside this pod, with escape absolutely impossible!”

“Aren’t you just? And just whose hands and power are you now in?”

“Yours, Julia! I utterly belong to YOU! I’m your COMPLETE CAPTIVE!”

“Yes, you ARE! And I’ve NOT forgotten YOUR part of our bargain. I want you ready to shag when I finally let you out of there, which won’t be for some time yet just as I KNOW you don’t want me to, so that’s why I’ve cuffed you! I don’t want you “playing with” yourself in there, I want you sexually frustrated, fully charged and ready to service ME!” As I said, a VERY intelligent woman!

“And another thing, Sweetheart. As you now utterly belong to me until I choose otherwise, from now on you will call me “Mistress Julia.” It that understood?”

“Perfectly, Mistress Julia!” And that command just reinforced my feelings of capture and forced servitude, being told to refer to her as that actually turned me on even more! Believe me it DID, there was NOWHERE I’d rather have been at that moment of my life, than completely sealed inside of the plastic prison of “Mistress” Julia Handley, with the full knowledge that when it was time to be released, it would only to be then secured to her large satin covered bed, and be shagged mercilessly by this VERY sexy Lady! What a prospect!

But for the moment, WOW! Being held inside of this device was EVERYTHING I’d dreamed it would be and then some more, the fact that Julia had shackled my wrists together enhancing the experience yet further. All I could see was orange, apart from my own body, of course, I was trapped, SEALED away from the rest of the world, confined in my orange “bubble.” I can’t really describe just how electrified I felt, knowing that I was held. I was Julia’s, hers for as long as she wanted me to be, with myself unable to do anything about it. Of course, I accept that to many people this would be their very LAST idea of heaven, but it was my FIRST, and no, I CAN’T explain it. One either knows just what I mean, or one doesn’t. Simple as that!

Julia kept me inside of her pod for about thirty minutes, a timing she’d got “spot-on” as cramp was just beginning to make its unwelcome presence felt. Oh course, she’d shut herself inside of it on many occasions, even if not inescapably as discussed earlier, so I guessed that she’d gained a fair knowledge of how long one could tolerate being so confined.

I heard a “snip” as Julia cut the cable tie holding the outer of the two zips, and then the sound of that being opened, fully. Then another snip, as she repeated the process with the inner fastening. Finally after that half an hour or so, I could see something other than my own body or an orange “wall.” But not for long, for almost as soon as Julia had opened the second zip, I noticed that her hands held a silk blindfold, which she immediately placed into its position over my eyes, and thus reduced my world to complete and utter darkness.

Feeling a little stiff, unsurprisingly, and also blinded, Julia had to assist me to climb out after she’d fully opened the pod up and snipped the cable tie linking my cuffs, which she did NOT remove, and the tag of the zip, but between us we managed it. Julia also then assisted me to move around a bit, obviously the still attached cuffs limited my arm movements, but soon my limbs that had been confined for so long regained their ability to flex and move without pain. With my captor, even if not to quite the same degree, now guiding me I was able to walk. She took me around in a circle within the “pod room” for a bit, and then directed me to her main bedroom where the object of my next scheduled confinement awaited the presence of my body. HER BED!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Julia sat me down on the satin surface, near to one of the upper bed post, and I heard the “snip” sound of her removing the cable tie on the cuff around one of my wrists, the one furthest from said post. Naturally she undid the buckle, allowing that particular wrist to become free, but all that meant that she was now able to transfer the now vacant cuff to the bed post, which she soon wrapped it around and secured the buckle shut. I now heard the action of another cable tie being fastened, around said buckle, meaning that now, although not totally at this stage, I was attached to Julia’s bed, and whilst able to move about, without her snips I could NOT escape from it.

As if the delicious Julia was going to leave things there, of course. No, she now effectively guided my body fully onto the bed’s surface, grabbed hold of my other arm and pulling that limb towards the opposite corner bed post. Once there, with NO resistance from me, and let’s face it what could I have realistically done anyway, soon that wrist became encoiled in leather, followed very quickly by the sound of yet another cable tie being fastened, and I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you precisely where!

Meaning that, although “Mistress” Julia still had work to do, I was now the prisoner of her bed, unable to leave it or escape from her clutches. Thus fulfilling my part of her agreement, but this time instead of being shut away in the pod, where Julia couldn’t exactly DO anything to me except hold me in her power, THIS time she could indulge herself sexually, using my body to satisfy her dark lustful intentions!

Which apparently included dressing me up in items of her clothing that could be associated with her planned activities in mind. For now I felt my captor gather my legs together and slide something up them, settling this item around my waist. As she then proceeded to remove those panties of hers that I had been wearing, it suddenly dawned on me just what it was she had placed me in, it felt like some sort of belt and that is because it was.

My suspicions were further confirmed as I felt one of my feet become encased in sheer nylon, and once this material had reached over my ankle, that ankle also found itself surrounded in leather, with another cable tie becoming employed by Julia. Soon my other foot and ankle also were coated with nylon, and Julia completed my spread eagled capture to her bed, also securing the buckle of that cuff with yet another cable tie.

With me now utterly helpless and completely subject to her desires, my captor now lifted, not removed totally note, my blindfold and now my eyes could confirm what Julia had dressed me in. Obviously the aforementioned belt was in the form of a very lacy and sexy suspender belt, and my “socks” were in the shape of VERY sheer nylon stockings, that Julia was now gently, they were made of very delicate material remember, moving up my legs. “Hope you don’t mind Darling, it just seemed appropriate, and anyway, how can you stop me?” Soon stocking met suspender, and my “dressing up” was complete.

Julia climbed off the bed, went and stood at the foot end of it, admiring her handiwork. She now had EXACTLY what she’d told me she wanted, a male, absolutely helpless, secured in totally inescapable bondage to her bed, unable to prevent her in any way from doing exactly what SHE wanted, how SHE wanted and for as long as SHE wanted to him. And with those aims of hers being completely based around the activity of SEX, she’d also dressed her prey in the, admittedly unofficial, “clothes of sex.” As my heart racing around with the excitement of just what she planned for me, she smiled, the most seductive and provocative expression of pure LUST that I had EVER encountered. Just how erect was my cock at this point?

“Well then Darling, just what is it you now belong to?”

“This bed, Mistress Julia.”

“This bed. MY bed. And how long will you remain on my bed?”

“I don’t know, I rather suspect that I have no say in the matter.”

“Quite right. You are to be the prisoner of my bed for as long as I decide to keep you on it. Does that frighten you?”

“A little, Mistress Julia. But, if I’m going to be honest with you, it excites me FAR more!”

“Really? Well we’ll see if you quite so brave after a few hours in my hands, shall we!”

With that Julia climbed onto her bed, knelt between my nylon covered legs and cupped my balls in her hands, squeezing them, and not too gently either. “But it’s THESE that I’m REALLY interested in! These, and THIS, now stroking my totally erect cock with one of her hands. These “items” are what I WANT, and tonight they exist for one purpose and ONE purpose ONLY, to feed my utterly rampant sexual appetite. And you just won’t believe how hungry said appetite is, she hasn’t been fed properly for some time now, so tonight she will FEAST! Are they ready to go to work? Are they ready to serve and please Mistress Julia?”

“Yes Mistress Julia. They will try their very best to satisfy you.”

“Glad to hear it. For be absolutely clear about one thing, this night is ALL about you providing Mistress Julia with SEX! SEX! and yet more SEX! No “making love” is going to be happening on this bed tonight, this is ALL about me shagging you utterly mercilessly in the form of nothing else except COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! Shagging you again and again and again until, and make NO mistake it WILL happen, you can take NO more and beg, yes BEG, Mistress Julia for mercy and to stop. And just how does Mistress Julia intend to answer this pathetic plea?”

“I guess that Mistress will refuse to show her slave any mercy.”

“You guess right, slave! Mistress Julia will simply laugh at you, demand more SEX from you and shag you yet again!” And each time that the word “SEX” left my beautiful captor’s lips, my balls were subjected to another, and again not so gentle, squeeze!

With that Julia then moved herself forwards until she was lying directly on top of my bound and helpless body. And those lips of hers found mine as she again initiated a kiss full of passion and desire! Which she made last SO long that I did begin to wonder if it would EVER end, and also during which my world became completely black as she replaced the blindfold into its correct position over my eyes. “Now then Darling, whilst Mistress Julia is doing just what she wishes to your captured form, you will be able to feel her, hear her, smell her and even to be able to taste her. But you will NOT be able to see her! Mistress Julia has placed you in a world of complete darkness, and you will stay there until she decides otherwise.”

And now her hands began a tickling assault upon my helpless form, with me having absolutely NO idea where and when she would strike! Just as she wanted, of course. And Julia made her attacks completely random, both in timing and location. She kept this up for a good few minutes, before another passionate kiss signalled the end of this particular game.

And now, finally, Julia slid her soaking wet pussy onto my cock, which of course was fully “standing to attention.” Utterly delicious. Slowly, very slowly at first, she began to move herself up and down upon it, her vaginal muscles clamping themselves to it, as she started to accelerate her movements. Naturally her actions, and the increase of both speed and intensity had the desired effect, for the both of us. It wasn’t long before Julia held the pair of us on the very edge of sexual satisfaction, and she continued to push us both over said edge, succeeding in doing so almost simultaneously. I can’t speak for Miss Handley obviously, but from my perspective I can say with TOTAL honesty that I had NEVER been held in the complete grip of utter ecstasy as I was at that time. It was pure and simply the most exciting moment of my life to date!

And once it was over, once both Julia and I calmed down, it was clear that she was far from finished, far from satisfied, and nowhere near deciding to cease the night’s activities. “Well that was a good beginning Darling, I rather believe that you enjoyed that as much as I did. But, that’s all it was, a start. I’ve got you here for as long as I want you to be, held here….” Pausing to kiss me again before continuing,

“IN JULIA HANDLEY’S SPACE ODDITY!”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic