Meeting Bob (M/M) (Finished on 12/21)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Meeting Bob (M/M) (Finished on 12/21)

Post by JackMurray »

I'd arranged a bondage play date with a nearby Dom named Bob, but the only time both of us could meet was at my place shortly after I wrapped up my weekly staff meeting via Zoom with my team. I tend to like to pace during actual working meetings, so I had my standing desk up with bluetooth headphones on. The meeting actually required my attention, and I was caught off guard when the doorbell rang.

In this day and age of remote work, it was no big deal to tell folks I needed to answer the door, turn off my camera and mic, and walk to the front door. It was a little too early for Bob, but I correctly assumed that's who it was. He wasn't the slightest bit apologetic about being there early, and openly smirked at me when he caught me staring at the bag he was carrying with his sizable collection of restraints and other toys.

I stammered that I was almost done with the meeting, and pointed out where I thought we could play, and even got him a water bottle. I went back into my office to continue with the meeting, but was obviously having trouble concentrating. I was flushed and nervous like I always am going into these kinds of things, so I left my Zoom camera off.

Just as I'd settled in a bit, he stepped just into my office while obviously holding something behind the door just out of my line of sight. I muted my mic, and told him I just had about 10 more minutes, but it might wrap early. He replied with an order to take off all my clothes and toss them over to the side. I complied, while the call was still ongoing.

When I was completely naked, he finally revealed what he was holding behind his back -- a set of leather cuffs attached to a collar! ([Something like this](https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 67206.html)). He proceeded to fasten the collar around my neck, and in a not gentle manner, wrestled one wrist behind my back. I needed to close out the meeting soon with a little bit of planning, so I whispered that I needed to speak for just a little bit and had to unmute my mic!

I did so, and tried hard to focus on the plans my team and I were making -- all while he was fastening my other wrist behind my back! So here I am, being in charge of what I feel to be a high performance team while standing naked and handcuffed in the room hoping Bob didn't make any noise or turn on my camera! I got asked a couple last minute questions on the call, and did my best to respond while Bob grabbed the strap between my collar and cuffs such that I could move much.

That wasn't the end of things though, as I felt his very erect -- and lubed -- cock by my hands as I was clearly being ordered to pleasure him. I'm not terribly experienced with other guys, but we all know the basics and I complied. I'm still not quite finished with the meeting when he wraps his own arm around me and very effectively begins to masturbate me during my meeting! To make it worse, he whispered in my ear "Jack, how about I reach over and turn your camera on?". I started to shake my head, but the thought of being almost caught in embarrassing bondage is a big turn on, so I just got harder. He made things worse by rubbing his thumb over the tip of my cock in just a perfect way to where I could barely stifle a groan!

I barely kept it together just long enough to clearly close out the meeting before I started moaning or he did something on the hot mic! The meeting finally ended and barely had the words "thanks folks, talk to you soon" gotten out of my mouth before he accelerated his very dextorous hand job and I did start groaning a little bit. The first moan was obviously a signal he was waiting for as a ball gag magically appeared and was buckled in, quite effectively silencing me for the time being. An unexpected slap on my bare ass came with an order to turn around. I did so, and he used a grip on my still very erect cock to pull me around and hold me in place as he attached a leash to the D-ring of my collar with his other hand. A quick tug made it clear that I was to follow him to wherever or whatever he hand in mind next...

To be continued...
Last edited by JackMurray 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI, [mention]JackMurray[/mention],
Please will you gender tag the story.
Thanks,
Xtc

This message has been brought to you by "PickyMod Inc."
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Great beginning! Too bad he didn't turn on the camera. 😀
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Excellent point! I made a little edit where Bob threatened to turn on the camera...
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Great edit!

Maybe on the next meeting Bob will be point of contact, with his camera turned on and you just out of its reach, bound and gagged tightly. Just a suggestion. :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really good start to this! I hope you keep going
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I really wanted the chance to move that one from fantasy to the "true stories" section, but alas, the fictional "Bob" and I didn't end up meeting in real life.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nice story, well told. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

To rewind, I had just barely finished a Zoom meeting at work and hopefully got the camera and mic completely turned off before I'd found myself naked except for handcuffs connected to a collar and a ball gag. Bob was helpfully using a leash to lead me out of the room and up the stairs. Rather than opting for a nice chair tie or a comfortable spread-eagle tie in the room I'd set up for this, he stopped me by the stairs and quickly attached the lead to the leash around the banister of the stairs, slipped a blindfold over my eyes, and I heard him walk away.

A short while later I heard him come back, but nothing happened for a minute or two. The next thing I felt was him tying some kind of string snugly around my balls. He made a satisfied noise with one last tug. He removed the leash from the collar, but before I could even think about moving away from him I felt tension from the string around my scrotum as he apparently positioned me facing the stairs and did something to tie the string to the stair railing so I could move very much. I tested that out of course, and couldn't help but be excited because this was a fantasy of mine.

He proceeded to make me more helpless by tying each ankle to the stairs so that I was a little bit spread legged. His hands started to explore my ass before working around and finding my balls in one hand, and my very erect cock in the other. With just a few motions, he almost instantly had me starting to moan into my gag before suddenly stopping and stepping away again.

I heard some rustling in the background, but he still managed to sneak up on me as I felt those magic hands on my cock again. He did just enough to make me impossibly hard, then started rubbing his thumb again across the head of my cock. With me trapped and almost unable to move, it was absolutely excruciating. Blessedly, he stopped. Just in time for my nipples to suddenly be on fire as I later learned he'd brought out a pair of nipple clamps.

There was no relief of course, because he alternated some increasingly pleasant attention to my cock with flicking my nipples. Finally he stepped away again. This time he came back almost immediately and pulled off my blindfold. He used the D-ring on the leash to turn my head to look at him as he brandished a riding crop! He just calmly ran it over my body, and just lightly tapped me with it -- usually when he was over a very sensitive part of my body!f

After enduring this forever (maybe 5 minutes?), he walked behind me and started using the crop a little more aggressively. Not enough to do much more than sting, but plenty enough to make me jerk around, which only served to tug on the string around my balls. I thought I was almost at my limit before he stopped and blindfolded me again. I caught my breathe as he walked away and appeared to walk downstairs.

I heard him come back up the stairs and stop in front of me. All he did this time was blow on my cock, but it was somehow enough to get me rock hard yet again! I maybe started to beg a little bit for more attention dotwn there, but instead he was suddenly using ice against my cock, my balls, and nipples.

I was nearly exhausted at this point, and thankfully he had decided it was time to do something different and I got some momentary relief as he untied me before...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Nice story, well told. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
There you go, check that out. Have to admit that your adventures with "strand ankler" are a huge inspiration for my attempts at writing these fantasies:)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I think Strand would've absolutely LOVED this story, as you get into several of his favorite fantasies (particularly the string tied round your balls). Unfortunately he's long gone but I'm very pleased to know you enjoyed those tales (still available at grometsplaza.net).

This one is even better than the first and I really like your style ("After enduring this forever (maybe 5 minutes?)"...).
Definitely looking forward to more. Please don't make us wait too long for the next bit.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

The real life "Bob" just got in contact with me for the first time in a long time. I'm not going to send these fantasies to him because that's maybe a little stalker-ish, but maybe there can be some real life inspiration soon!
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I'd already been worked over pretty well by Bob, and he must have felt merciful, because he released me from all my restraints and even untied the string he'd tied around my balls. He told me that he needed to check on something at work, but not to worry, he wasn't done with me. He handed me the ball gag he'd used before and a different pair of hinged handcuffs, and told me I could take a break, but by the time he was back in I was to gag myself and to have my hands cuffed in front of me, remain completely nude, and be standing at the top of the stairs facing the direction he'd be walking.

I took the opportunity to go compose myself and even clean off a little bit before complying with his instructions. I'd never really been handcuffed before today, and the lack of give in the hinged handcuffs made me feel very vulnerable, even with my hands in front. I sat down for a minute before hearing him start to walk back to where I was supposed to be.

He found me exactly where I was told to be, and he complimented me on following his orders. He reached down and took my handcuffed wrists and asked "how do you like the cuffs? You know what, it doesn't matter because they're staying on as long as I want and you get no say in the matter." We had a safe word worked out if I needed it, but I was into the scene and what was happening. Even more so when he suddenly raised my handcuffed hands above my head, pushed me against the wall, and held my hands against the wall. He used his other hand to grip my balls and leaned in to whisper in my ear "now how do you like this big guy?" I mmphed through the gag a little, and his other hand found my cock and did just enough to make me rock hard again. "Apparently you like my attention. Do you want me to keep doing this? Do you want to cum now?" I nodded and mmphhed through the gag some more, but of course he did no such thing.

Instead he beckoned me to sit in the wooden chair I'd left out for that very purpose. He produced a couple coils of rope. One rope was used to tie my wrists up over and behind my head to the back of the chair. Other ropes were used to tie my ankles and knees apart. I was tied in an extremely vulnerable way. He stepped back, admired his work, and proceeded to grab a blindfold out of his never-ending bag of bondage toys and used it to take my sight away.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, but this will keep you company" he said, as I felt him put something tight around the head of my cock and fasten some straps around my genitals. It wasn't tight, didn't feel restrictive, and I didn't understand what was happening until he turned on some kind of vibrator! It certainly wasn't enough to make me cum, but man did it make me want to!

This time he really did leave me alone quite awhile, and I didn't expect what happened next at all...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Bob had left me for quite awhile and I was wondering what was happening. It was just me and whatever vibrator he'd attached to me, and I was definitely ready for that to be either removed or to be finished off -- preferably finished off. I was still blindfolded, so I was straining to hear him return. Eventually I heard the distinctive sound of clacking shoes on the hardwood floor as he was clearly approaching me.

He pulled off the vibrator, and whispered in my ear "hey baby" in a sensual voice very different than what I'd heard from him so far. When he removed the blindfold, I was shocked to see that he was dressed in women's clothing! He was wearing a long wig, stockings and a dress, and very bright red lipstick and makeup. The "clacking" noise I'd heard was from the women's high heel shoes he was now wearing.

This was absolutely not what I was expecting from anything he'd talked about, and wasn't 100% sure I was comfortable with it, but man was he into it. He coo'd at me, he vamped, he posed, he stuck his ass out at me in a cartoonishly suggestive way. All the while I'm securely bound and just now realizing how well restrained I am when he decided to plant a huge, messy kiss on me over my gag. That led to him giving me a lap dance and grinding away at me.

He was clearly enjoying himself, but I was unsure about this. He finally faced me and raked his nails (he'd even put on long press on nails!) down my chest while leaning in and saying "mmm, are you going to get hard for me again baby?" I almost laughed, then he started using those nails on me and biting my nipples. Before I knew it his hands had reached my cock and wouldn't you know it, I was hard as a rock again?

"Oh baby, let's see how your cock looks like with my lips around it!" He crouched down in front of me and very expertly gave me head, but oh, so slowly! All the while he cupped my balls with one hand while using the other hand on the shaft of my cock as he alternated between licking the head of my cock and taking in the entire shaft. He kept eye contact with me and even batted his fake lashes at me while he very slowly brought me to the edge of climax. I occasionally felt his nails drag across my most tender areas, but that only made it hotter!

Finally when I thought I couldn't stand any more, he stopped, stood up, and patted my cheek. "Next time baby, maybe I'll help you finish. Or let you tie me up!" he said as he shook his ass at me again. I mmmmmpphhhd for him to continue, but he only laughed and blindfolded me again!

I heard those heels click away from me and the door shut. I was just barely starting to calm down and breathe normally again when without warning I felt hands on my cock and balls again. With steadily increasing frequency, he quickly brought me to the longest orgasm of my life! But did he stop there, no! He kept masturbating me until I was begging him to stop!

He still left me bound, gagged, and blindfolded while he changed back into street clothes. He untied my hands first, and put a wet hand towel in my hands. He just told me that he had fun, and we'll have to do it again and let himself out as I still took several minutes to get myself freed and cleaned up.

No certain plans to meet up again, but I'm really looking forward to the next get together!
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story, can't wait to see what happens in round 2!
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Pfft, I might need some more real life experiences in the new year to get some new ideas first:)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story. The final bit was indeed a surprise, and well told. Thanks for all the work you put into this. I hope to read more from you.

Since 'Bob" has gotten back in touch, you might have some more adventures ahead of you. It seems (s)he hinted at a desire to be on the receiving end. If anything develops, be sure to let us know.

Judging from what you've written here I expect you'd do equally well at a totally fictional story.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you. All of that was fantasy through and through!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic