Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

The next chapter will take a few days, because im very busy at the moment. Stay tuned.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C and D Mix in

Chapter 58

Susan protested several times that she didn't have any time for a game right now. She simply ignored the daughter jumping around her with the rope and silently continued to paint her picture.

But Claire didn't give up that easily: She called Susan's name at short intervals, pinched Susan, tried to wrap the rope around Susan's wrist several times and whatever else she could think of - in vain, Susan continued to paint undeterred. But the daughter's fidgeting apparently didn't leave Susan unimpressed: "Shit, now I used the wrong color – because of you I can start all over again! Carol, can't you keep your daughter busy, please?" Startled by Susan's harsh tone, Claire began to cry.

Big tears ran from her eyes, but Susan snapped at her: "Don't put on a show - I really don't have time right now!" Holding her crying daughter in her arms, Carol said, "I know my daughter - her tears are real! But I have an idea that combines her desire to be captivated and your legitimate desire to complete your picture! Claire, get the ropes, please!"

Immediately, the usual happy grin was back on Claire's face and she ran to get the ropes. The mother immediately stopped Susan's growing protest by whispering something in her ear. Susan nodded and now eagerly awaited Claire's return.

When Claire returned with the ropes, she was surprised to see that her mother had taken some clothes out of the sack that had already been sorted for the next collection of old clothes. The mother passed them on to Susan, who pulled on the clothes, which were a bit too tight. Giggling, Claire lay on her stomach and was tied in a hogtie position with some rope. Claire's socks also switched positions - from her feet to her mouth.

Satisfied, the mother pointed to the canvas and said to her daughter: "Today you will help Susan to create two paintings for the project week. For the first one you will become her paint box. Please try to move as little as possible."

The daughter was only able to comply with this instruction with extreme difficulty when the first blob of liquid paint landed on the soles of her bare feet. More blobs of paint landed on the soles of Claire's feet a few centimeters apart and tickled slightly - but not as much as the brush that Susan now repeatedly ran into the blobs of paint and along Claire's soles of feet in order to then immortalize the color on the canvas.

A ticklish hour later, Susan was finally satisfied with her artwork and untied Claire. Claire also wanted to take a look at the painting, but her mother sent her to the bathroom to wash her feet first. When Claire returned, Susan was standing in front of the canvas in Claire's old clothes - her arms tied to her sides with ropes, her legs and bare feet tied parallel to each other.

The mother put several balloons in her daughter's hands and just said: "Fire at will!" The daughter quickly realized that they were paint bombs and threw them wildly at Susan. The canvas behind it was of course also smudged - making it another perfect painting for art classes alongside Susan's already painted picture - with an enigmatic white silhouette in the middle, the mystery of which never left this room! Susan got an A for both artworks.
A few days later, Susan woke up in a dim room. The only light came from a flickering candle in a bowl of clear liquid. She tried to walk, but quickly fell down again - a thick chain was wrapped around her left ankle and secured with a padlock. The other end of the chain was wrapped around a pipe in the wall and also locked. Surprised, Susan realized she wasn't wearing shoes and socks! As she called for help, a cell phone went on and she heard Claire's voice: "Susan, where are you? I received a strange text message saying you're being held captive in a dark basement somewhere in town! There are riddles in the basement , the solution of which will lead me to certain places! But the room is also said to be full of gas, so if I don't find you in time..." she sobbed. "...you will burn alive!"

Susan gave a start and tugged again on the chain that held her foot - but when she heard Claire giggle, she knew it was a new game - a kind of "escape room"! The fact that the liquid in which the candle was floating smelled of water and not of petrol supported this thesis. But had she really slept so soundly that she hadn't even noticed? Doesn't matter.

What happens?

A) They can solve the puzzles in time and both leave the room.
B) They can solve the puzzles in time, but the daughter leaves Susan in the dark.
C) They can solve the puzzles in time, but once Susan is free, she overpowers the daughter and leaves her tied up in the dark.
D) They can't solve the puzzles in time, Susan has to stay tied up in the room all day.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

D.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

C please. Turn about is fair play
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D. Nice long term bondage.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C :)
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Mix between C and D in

Chapter 59

Susan made much faster progress than she had expected. Claire prepared a mix of logic and skill puzzles that she was already familiar with at times, and sometimes just got that little bit of luck that was needed. She unerringly guided Claire closer and closer to her prison.

When she heard the key turn in the lock, Susan came towards her - as far as the chain on her left ankle would allow - and shouted happily, "Finally - my savior! Quick, unlock my chains before the bad guys come back!"

Susan sat down and stretched out her chained foot to Claire as best she could. But she didn't seem to notice the foot at all, instead glaring at Susan. Irritated, Susan pulled her foot back and asked timidly, "Is something?" Claire had tears in her eyes when she replied: "You cheated! That's the only reason you were able to solve the tasks so quickly - at least admit it! And I idiot put so much effort into the riddles and your prison!" She turned around and began to sob uncontrollably.

Susan tried to apologize, but Claire scolded, "Shut up, cheater! I need to think about how to punish you - and if I'll ever let you out again!" Because of her tone, Susan feared that Claire might be serious. She dared not speak, but her whole body was shaking. What would Claire choose? Would she even stop playing these kinds of games with Susan? A terrible thought!

After what seemed like hours to Susan, Claire came back. She double checked the chain, but did not untie Susan. Susan breathed a sigh of relief - her punishment was another bondage game and not the termination of the same.

Claire placed a cup next to Susan and just said, "Your toilet! Good night!" She turned off the light and left Susan alone.

Susan's shock quickly turned into resignation - but then Susan saw something flash on the floor! Could that really...? She came closer and pocketed the small key. Then she yelled, "Claire, I'm really sorry! Please come back!" Claire glared at Susan. Susan groaned, "Because of me, keep mad at me - I deserve it! But I don't want to pee in that cup! Even you can't be that cruel, can you?"

Claire showed no reaction - but suddenly she smiled and unlocked the door. "Just kidding!" she said, unlocking Susan's handcuffs.

Susan immediately grabbed it and chained Claire's hands behind her back, completely taken by surprise. Then she ran out of the room. She switched the light off and locked the door. "Hey, what are you doing, let me out!" Claire yelled - but Susan could tell from her giggles that Claire was enjoying this unexpected turn of events. So she spent the next hour reading a book, ignoring any (too theatrical) screams from behind the door, and also ignoring the powerful kicks against the door. When Claire was let out and uncuffed, she hugged Susan.

When both had had a drink, Claire said, "I've gone a little too far, and I deserve a punishment!" "It's okay!" said Susan - but Claire insisted! So Susan tied her to a chair and blindfolded her. She then explained: "I'm going to sneak up now and you'll scream as soon as you spot me! If I manage to tap your shoulder first, you'll be my maid for the rest of the day! If you spot me before then, I'll be your maid!"

Who wins?

A) Susan, so Claire will be her maid.
B) Claire, so Susan will be her maid
C) Susan is cheating, so she gets punished in a way of your choosing.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A. Lets see Claire tied up for a change.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

A
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

C. She is hogtied, blinddolded, gagged and tickled on her bare feet bynClare, Clare's. mum and anyone else.passing by.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 60

Claire made several attempts to sneak up unnoticed, but each time Susan made a noise beforehand. Claire tested Susan's blindfold again, but it was secure. Claire said appreciatively: "You really have ears like a lynx, respect! I'd be happy to be your slave!" Susan laughed, "Hereditary predisposition! Well, shall we start your role as my servant now?" Claire nodded enthusiastically, crossing her hands behind her back and holding them out to Susan invitingly.

But instead of tying her hands right away, Susan led her slave to a pillar supporting the ceiling and tied her hands behind it in a criss-cross fashion with a thin rope. Claire tested her bonds and said: "Respect, for the fact that you've mostly been the one who was tied up so far, you know your craft - I can't get out of that!" Claire smiled flattered and then said, "I have a few things to bring over here and I can't allow you to yell around here, okay?" Claire said, "I'm already quiet!" but trust was good, control was better. Claire was left gagged with her own socks.

Although she has mostly been "on the other side of the ropes" up to now, Claire immediately noticed the pleasant tingling in her whole body. After a brief unsuccessful attempt to free herself, she closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasant feeling of the ropes on her skin. Maybe she could persuade Susan to take turns tying up in the future?

All too soon she felt Susan's fingers fumbling with her knot and she was untied. Susan noticed the disappointed sigh and laughed, "Don't worry, you'll be tied up again soon, slave! But first put this on! Oh, and from now on you'll call me "master", understood, slave?"

Claire smiled and was soon dressed in a servant's black dress, she was also barefoot. Susan tied her hands in front of her again and gave her servant several tasks throughout the day, such as cleaning, hanging laundry, mopping the floor, cooking etc. During all this, Claire's hands stayed tied in front.

When there was nothing to do, Claire had to either stand silently in the corner or get on all fours in front of Susan so that she could put her feet on Claire's back and watch TV.

Just before Claire had to go home, Susan untied her and called for a short game in the usual constellation, i.e. with a tied up Susan. But when she saw Claire pull Susan's old bobby car out of the garage, she was disappointed. Claire laughed and then pulled out a rope.

What happened this time?

A) Susan's hands are tied in front of her body, the rope is attached to the rear wheel and Susan has to run behind the moving bobby car.
B) Susan is lying on the hood, hands and feet tied to the front wheels.
C) Susan is hogtied on a chalked road and must escape before Claire runs her over with the bobbycar.
D) Susan is tied to a pole. Claire is blindfolded behind the wheel and has to hit Susan with the bobby car.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A. Let’s see her run.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago A. Let’s see her run.
Agreed :) Exercise never hurts! :)
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 61

Somehow, Susan was quite glad it was her turn to get tied up again - even if she couldn't yet mentally establish a connection between the bobby car and the ropes. But Claire left all further questions unanswered - instead she held Susan's hands palm to palm and tied the wrists tightly together in front. Susan knew from experience that Claire's knots didn't give her a chance to escape - so she just looked at Claire curiously.

When the hands were finished tying, Claire grabbed another rope. Immediately, Susan put her feet right together - but instead of wrapping her ankles as expected, Claire tied the rope to the rope that tied Susan's wrists together. She simply let the other end of the rope hang down and then grabbed Susan's feet - but only to free them from annoying shoes and socks.

Susan took in the warm asphalt of the garage entrance under her bare soles, and happily closed her eyes. When she opened them again, her bound hands were tied a few centimeters apart to one of the bobbycar's rear wheels. Claire said, "Perfect weather for a little ride, isn't it?" With those words she drove off - and Susan had to follow her willy-nilly if she didn't want to fall down and be dragged behind the car.

Susan felt different surfaces under the soles of her bare feet - from paved roads to sidewalks to cobblestones. But the difficulty lay more in Claire's speed changes: Sometimes Susan could comfortably walk behind the bobby car and let the connecting rope between her bound hands and the rear wheel slack - and then the speed suddenly got so fast that she had to run really hard to avoid falling and being dragged behind the bobby car.

In the end, Susan no longer knew how many kilometers she and the car connected to her had covered. She was out of breath and when she was untied she gratefully accepted the full bottle of water and the ointment for her battered feet. But she wouldn't want to miss this experience under any circumstances.

Because of the weather, the annual carnival parade was postponed several times - but now the time has come! This year, because she won a competition at her school, Susan got to walk in the parade and throw candy at the crowd—and she got to take Claire with her. The weather cooperated on this day, which both were looking forward to. Of course, both of them chose a costume where Susan would again be barefoot and tied up. Susan was happy, but also excited - after all, this time she would have thousands of spectators along the route!

Which costumes do they choose?

A) Cowgirl and Indian
B) Policewoman and Convict
C) Inquisitor and witch
D) Burglar and hostage
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D. Hostage is in her PJs or Mayne just got out of bath.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A please
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

C. Does she get interrogated or burned at the stake?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 62

When both had registered and completed the necessary formalities, they were still wearing their normal street clothes. In contrast, Indians, various animals, fairies and many more were already cavorting around them. The man at the reception pointed to a shed, but the two of them ducked into the bushes to be undisturbed while they changed.

Susan's heart beat faster as she pulled on her thick pink pajamas with only her underwear underneath. At Claire's request, she also removed her shoes and socks, while Claire changed into black slacks, a black sweater, and black leather gloves. Unlike Susan, Claire left her shoes and socks on.

Both handed in their street clothes at the registration desk and in return received a wristband, which identified them as a participant, and also a large sack full of sweets, which they were supposed to throw into the audience at certain points.

The carnival procession began and it took Susan some time to get over her nervousness - after all, in a few minutes she would be tied up in front of more viewers than ever before!

The procession always stopped briefly at certain points so that the participants could throw their sweets into the spectators. At these points, Claire held Susan's mouth shut with one hand while with the other hand she looped the already suitably knotted noose of rope around Susan's wrists and tightened them. Susan remained tied up until the next stop, then Claire untied her again. This process was repeated countless times along the route.

When the carnival procession had reached its destination after about two hours, Susan was finally untied and there were free drinks and sausage rolls for all participants. Many of the young participants in particular wanted to experience what it felt like to be tied up - of course, Susan and Claire were happy to comply with this wish.

Due to the weather-related postponement, Easter was approaching just a few days later. Susan, Claire and Carol got together to paint eggs. When everyone had turned their eggs into little works of art, the girls decorated the whole living room with twigs on which colorful eggs were soon hanging. The mother disappeared into the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with a basket of numbered brown eggs.

"But we can never eat that many eggs!" Claire yelled. The mother smiled, "These aren't for eating, fool! You two, sit in the chairs and cross your wrists behind the backrest!"

The girls obeyed, smiling, they knew what was coming. The girls' hands and bare feet were already tied to the chairs. "You forgot to gag us!", Claire complained - but her mother shouted: "Shut up! You will now take turns choosing eggs. When everyone has chosen all their eggs, I will crack them on your heads! Raw or cooked, your choice!" Smiling, both girls tugged at their bonds, but as expected, to no avail!

How does the "Egg Roulette" end?

A) Claire recognizes a marker so she can select all of the boiled eggs while only raw ones are left for Susan.
B) Both girls get about the same amount of boiled and raw eggs.
C) The mother lied - there are only boiled eggs.
D) The mother lied - there are only raw eggs.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D. But can they be gagged after choosing eggs and before the eggs are broken on their heads.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

D just like above
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D is the winner

Chapter 63

Susan was frustrated - she knew the trick to tell cooked eggs from raw ones: The eggs simply had to be given a quick spin - if they were spinning quickly and evenly they would be cooked - if they 'rumbled' they would be raw ! But in her case, unfortunately, two factors made the proof considerably more difficult: The freedom of movement of her hands was currently somewhat restricted, and two pairs of eyes were constantly directed at her. But maybe she could covertly behind her back...?

Susan sneaked her chair up to Claire's and stepped firmly on Claire's bare toes with a chair leg. As Susan intended, Claire cried out and her mother immediately ran to her. While Susan was ashamed of this rather nasty form of diversion, it bought her time to…

Carol wrapped her arms around her sobbing daughter - still tied to the chair - and talked to her soothingly. Then she snapped at Susan, "Are you completely insane? What was that?...Ah, I see!" She pointed to a still circling egg and Susan's face turned redder than a tomato! She stammered apologies, but her mother cut her off. "In return, all boiled eggs are now being smashed on Claire's head and all raw ones on yours!" She picked up each egg. "And so you don't cheat any further..." She blindfolded both girls.

"Now that's what I get - but alright, I deserve it!" thought Susan as one raw egg after another hit her head, cracking and the nasty sauce spilled all over her head. She kept her head bowed in humility. Even when she heard the click of a camera after all the eggs were broken, she accepted it humbly.

When Susan's gag and blindfold were removed, Susan immediately apologized - but had to laugh when she saw Claire's hair and face also completely smeared! Claire grinned at her: "Apparently my mother lied to us! There were only raw eggs! What a great game - and don't worry Susan - I forgive your little 'misstep'!" Susan breathed a sigh of relief - but still remained tied to the chair for another two hours while Claire first showered, then played with her dolls and in between ate Susan's favorite chocolate in front of Susan's eyes - A little punishment had to be.

Just before Susan had to go home, the mother gave everyone a banana. As Claire was about to peel hers, her mother said, "Slow down, you two: take off your socks and put your hands on your back!" Pleased with the additional bondage game, both obeyed and soon sat barefoot and tied up in front of the mother.

What happens to the bananas?

A) The tied up girls have to eat the banana with the banana peel because they can't use their hands.
B) The tied up girls have to peel the banana with their bare feet
C) The tied up girls have to lick each other's mashed bananas off their bare feet.
D) The peeled bananas are hanging over their heads, the tied up girls have to bite off them.

Happy Easter!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B sounds fun. Penalty for the girl who finishes last?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 64

The girls watched in silence as more and more layers of rope were wrapped around their wrists, tightened, and finally knotted. As always, the two girls could have saved themselves the obligatory attempt to free themselves - mother's knots were firmly in place and were out of reach of the searching fingers.

But the girls still enjoyed the fight against the rope shackles every time - also because the ropes could be felt even more intensively on their skin through the fidgeting. The mum let the girls work themselves out, laughed and said: "Since I already knew the 'Escape the Ropes' competition would end in a hard-fought draw, here's another challenge - which will also replenish your vitamin stores! "

Surprised, the girls noticed how the mother put down a banana in front of them and said: "Enjoy your meal!" On the subtle hint that hands tied behind the back would make it impossible to peel the banana, the mother only replied snippy: "Then use your feet!"

For a few seconds the girls froze in shock - mother couldn't be serious, could she? When the girls were still hesitating, the mother demonstratively sat down on the sofa - the girls couldn't expect any further help from her! Both finding the challenge quite appealing, so they finally got to work with big grins on their faces!

After several minutes of unsuccessful variants, they finally found the solution: one of the girls had to pinch the banana between her bare feet, while the other was able to pinch the top tip of the banana between her toes and finally peel off the peel. While the first girl was still holding the now peeled banana with her feet, the second girl was able to bite off it. When the banana was eaten, the girls switched positions and the other clamped the banana between her feet. Everyone had a great time - until Susan really had to go home!

The next day Susan's mother was free - both girls were at the girl scout meeting! But suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Hello, Mrs. Stephenson, would you like some of our delicious Girl Scouts cookies? Self-made, of course!” The mother hesitated, but Susan whispered something in her ear. The mother grinned.

What happened next?

A) The mother threatens both girls with a knife, steals all the cookies and ties the girls up.
B) The mother pretends to have been poisoned by the cookies - the girls have to let her tie them up so she doesn't call the police.
C) The mother ties the girls to a chair and feeds them the cookies.
D) The mother is tied up because she doesn't want to pay for the cookies.
E) The mother doubts the girls' knotting skills, so the girls tie up the mother.
F) The girls are tied to chairs and school questions are asked. If the answer is correct, they get cookies, if the answer is wrong, they get tickles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic