Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’d like a switch so try D.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D it is :)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I’d like to see turn around too but let’s go for E and see a failed challenge.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

F. Let’s have some good old fashioned tickle torment.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 65

The mother immediately acted on the idea that Susan had whispered in her ear: She took two biscuits from the packet and took a bite out of them. "Delicious! May I have the pack?" Her daughter grinned. “Of course! That'll be $ 4.99, please!" She reached out expectantly - but her mother snatched the whole box from her and slammed the door.

Seeing Claire's horrified face, Susan had to bite her lip to keep from laughing out loud. But then she said to Claire, "Are we going to give this evil thief our cookies, made with so much love and hard work, for free? Go catch the thief!".

Then she ran. Claire hesitated for a second, but then she too followed Susan's mother, who was running all over the apartment with her delicious loot. Due to the longer strides and better condition due to age, it was no problem for the mother to determine the time of her capture herself. At one point she intentionally took a wrong turn and ran straight into the girls, laughing.

After a brief moment of shock, both girls pushed the mother, who was only resisting pro forma, to the ground. Claire immediately sat on her legs, while Susan had already sacrificed her neckerchief to professionally tie the thieving mother's hands behind her back. Then Susan covered her victim's mouth while Claire tied Susan's mother's feet with her own neckerchief.

Since the mother was constantly swearing, she soon had the socks she had just worn in her mouth. "Now we can finally eat in peace. Bon appetit, Claire!" said Susan, and they happily ate the Girl Scout cookies right in front of their prisoner. Only when they had satiated their own hunger did they feed their captive leftover cookies. After that, the mother was untied and helped distribute the remaining cookies in the neighborhood.

When they had sold all the cookies, they played a similar game: the girls lined up several chairs and sat on two of them. They pretended to be on a train and chatted happily - until they heard their mother's voice: "Hello, the tickets please!" Of course both had forgotten to buy tickets!

What happened next?

A) They hogtie the ticket inspector and leave the train.
B) The mother handcuffs both fare dodgers to each other, pulling the chain through the back of the chair once.
C) The mother handcuffs both fare dodgers to the luggage net above her head.
D) The mother hogties both girls and lays them on the tracks in front of the train.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

D. Let's see some good ol' fashioned damsels.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A. And remember to tickle mother this time
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A again. Let mother have some more tied time.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I go D with [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention]
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 66

Both girls reacted very differently to the ticket inspection: while Claire frantically searched in her trouser pockets, Susan stayed calm. She grinned at the inspector and said: "Neither of us have a ticket - it was too expensive for us!" Claire couldn't believe her ears - she didn't see through Susan's plan yet and said outraged: "Are you totally crazy? I don't have any money with me to pay the fine!" "Neither do I!" said Susan, in a voice that was far too cheerful for Claire's liking and totally inappropriate to the seriousness of her situation.

"If that's the case, I have to ask for your ID cards and forward your data to the police," said the mother. Both dodgers obediently reached into their pockets - but when Susan pulled her hand out again, her fingers formed the shape of a pistol. She pointed it at the inspector and said, "You won't get any money from us - at most a bullet if you don't obey! Put your hands behind your head and lie very slowly on your stomach - go!"

The mother obeyed and begged: "I'll do what you want - but please don't kill me!" It was only with great effort that she managed to avoid laughing out loud. She was already lying on her stomach. Susan continued to point her gun finger at the mother while she said to Claire, "What are you waiting for? Take off her bandana and tie her hands behind her back - nice and tight!" Claire obeyed, then Susan took another bandana and tied the mother's feet. She didn't forget to pull the cloth through the bonds around her wrists to secure the hogtie.

When the mother had tested the bonds and was certain that she could not free herself, she smiled with relish. But then she returned to her role and began to insult the two fare dodgers. Susan laughed briefly - and pulled off Carol's socks, which immediately landed in Carol's mouth. Susan said: "That's done - today's free ride is fixed - but so that she doesn't bother us in the future...!" The rest of the sentence was lost in the loud laughter of the mother - tied up as she was, she had no chance to escape the little fingers that tickled her whole body - but especially the soles of her bare feet.

The tickling lasted several minutes - with only short pauses for breathing. When the mother was completely out of breath and totally sweaty, Susan suddenly said, "Oh, we have to get off here! Come on, Claire!" With that they turned off the light and left the tied mother alone in the dark. She was only released after about an hour.

The next morning, Susan made her way to school on time. But suddenly she was standing in front of a large fence surrounding a construction site. Large signs prohibited entry - but Susan would be late for class if she walked all the way around! After a moment's thought, she took off her shoes, threw them over the fence and climbed after them.

But when she landed on the other side, she was spotted by the builders. Susan tried to run away, but the construction workers caught her and called Susan's mother - just like the "parents are responsible for their children" sign! In order to prevent further escape attempts by Susan until her mother arrives …

How do the construction workers prevent Susan's escape?

A) They pour quick-drying cement over Susan's bare feet.
B) They hogtie Susan with red and white barrier tape
C) They tie Susans hands behind and bury her up to her neck in the gravel pit.
D) They tie Susan up with rope and put her in the excavator bucket.
E) They zip tie her spread eagled to a chain-link fence
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Out of pure curiosity I'm saying A
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A would cause serious burns, so I’m voting B
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago A would cause serious burns, so I’m voting B
Agreed B
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A B D Mix

Chapter 67

Due to the uneven ground and the many objects that stood in her way, Susan's escape attempt was hopeless! After just a few meters, the strong construction workers had grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. One of the construction workers knelt on Susan's lower legs while another twisted her arms behind her back and wrapped red and white caution tape around her crossed wrists. The feet followed and already Susan lay hogtied and defenseless in front of the men. On the one hand she found it humiliating - on the other hand she found the unfamiliar feeling of plastic on the skin quite interesting! She vowed to add another role to her private collection of bondage material - if she ever got out of here!

But the men knew their craft. They got back to work and tried to ignore Susan - she wouldn't have a chance to get free anyway. Susan also noticed that quickly and so she saved her strength. All she could do was wait for her mother.

But Susan's passivity also quickly became a problem: she was constantly in the way of the excavator! The permanent avoidance of the tied human obstacle got on the excavator driver's nerves! Eventually he just exited the vehicle and opened himself a beer. Angry at the delay, his colleagues grabbed the bound Susan and cut her bonds. But before Susan could lift a finger, she was tied in the same position with ropes and placed in the excavator bucket that was just above. Since there was still no sign of the driver, the workers decided to take a lunch break. They left Susan high up in the bucket.

This time, the bound Susan hardly moved - the risk of falling several meters and seriously injuring herself was just too big! All she could do was wait - until either the workers' break was over or her mother would show up.She kept looking longingly at the gate.

But when the men's break was over, there was still no sign of Mommy! Since the men now needed the excavator themselves, they had to untie Susan again. Again, Susan didn't resist as she was put on special heavy shoes that she had never seen before! She quickly realized that she couldn't walk in these shoes - what were the men planning this time?

A gray gooey mass quickly ran out of a vehicle and down her shoed feet, up to her ankles. "Don't move if you don't want to get burned!" the men told her before they went on with their work. Susan dozed off until eventually she heard her mother's voice. "What have you done now? Wasn't the no-trespassing sign big enough?", she scolded. Relieved, Susan apologized, but her mother said: "No, my little one, you have to be punished! See you tonight!" Susan tried to run to her, but the concrete around her shoes had hardened in the meantime! She couldn't move her feet an inch until several hours later, when the workers called it a day and Susan was very carefully chiseled free.

When Susan finally got home, she was sent to bed without supper as punishment. But the worst punishment followed the next morning: The construction workers did not press charges, but Susan's mother locked all the bondage materials in a closet in front of Susan's eyes and locked it - and the closet was to remain locked for the next two weeks, Susan couldn't think of anything worse to imagine punishment!

Even the longest time comes to an end - but when the closet with the ropes was finally to be opened again, the mother couldn't find the key! Instead, she grabbed a large box of Lego bricks. When she saw Susan's surprised face, she grinned.

What is the mother building with the Lego bricks?

A) Handcuffs
B) prison cell
C) foot pillory
D) stretching bench
E) Dog leash
F) St. Andrew's Cross
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

It has to be C
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

C please (what did she do for two weeks? Couldn’t her friend and her mother “help”)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

D. Stretch her tight and tickle her everywhere
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C wins

Chapter 68

That had to be a joke! Susan had concentrated on household and school for a full two weeks and the ever-growing urge - or was it even an addiction? - to feel the rough ropes or the cool steel of the handcuffs on her skin, suppressed with increasing effort.

And now all of that should be behind just a few inches of wood, but forever out of reach? No - her mother would certainly laugh right away, saying “Tricked!" or something like that and pull the key out of her pocket! Most certainly! At the latest in five seconds ... or ten ...!

Susan couldn't take it anymore: "Come on mother - you had your fun! I apologize again and I will heed all warning signs in the future and will never oversleep again - I swear to God! And if you don't think I've paid enough, then cancel my pocket money for my sake or give me house arrest- But PLEASE unlock this cupboard right now!" Susan burst into tears.

The mother took her daughter in her arms. In a low voice she said: "Honey, I'm not kidding - the key is gone! I'm so sorry!" Rather by chance, her gaze grazed the opposite shelf - and her mood brightened: "But if I'm not completely mistaken, in here..." The break made Susan almost mad!

But when the mother suddenly held boxes with Lego bricks in her hand, Susan burst out again - but this time laughing - what did her mother want with THIS? But the mother shouted: "Shut up - or I'll just put it away and you have to go to bed without playing - your decision!" Immediately, Susan bit her lip!

The mother measured the thickness of Susan's bare ankles with her fingers, did a quick math, and then built two shapes, each reminding Susan of the letter "U." Both "U"s were attached to the Lego plate a few centimeters apart, so that the opening was facing up. Then the space between and next to the Us was completely built up, so that in the end a rectangle with two narrow openings at the top edge was created. Susan's gaze was a question mark!

The mother then ordered Susan to sit on the floor in front of the Lego construction and place her ankles in the U-shaped openings. The hard plastic felt unfamiliar against Susan's skin, but comfortable! Then the mother placed more rows of bricks on top of the previous ones, also closing the U-shaped openings directly above Susan's ankles. Susan's feet were now trapped in some kind of pillory!

Susan smiled, "Thanks! I don't think I can free myself without help!" "Trust is good, control is better!" said the mother and left the room. When she returned with Susan's stinky sneakers, Susan was startled: "Mommy, you don't dare put those stinky things under my nose - do you?" The mother laughed: "Not a bad idea actually - unless you're good now and finally shut up!" Now, in silence, Susan watched as her mother untied the laces from her shoes, wrapped them around Susan's big toes, pulled them tight, and tied the other end to the Lego pillory. Now Susan's feet were forced to stretch out!
The mother gave Susan a short time for - unsuccessful - attempts to free herself, then she said: "Now we come to the final punishment for the unauthorized entry into the construction site back then...!" For the next hour, Susan just laughed - as her bare feet, stuck in the Lego pillory, were tickled, with only brief pauses whenever she was on the verge of fainting! Completely sweaty and out of breath, but also completely satisfied, Susan was finally freed and given a drink - and the task of threading the shoelaces back properly and taking a shower!

She made it just in time for her long-scheduled hairdresser appointment that same afternoon. But just as they were about to leave the house, Claire stopped by. She wanted to play another of their games and offered Susan a free haircut. Susan agreed and let the daughter tie her to a chair with scarves.

Claire was washing Susan's hair and was about to start cutting when she accidentally pulled Susan's hair too hard. But when Susan screamed in pain, Claire didn't respond with an apology, but with a threat: "Shut up or I'll have to punish you!". Susan grinned - and kept crying!

How does Claire punish the tied up Susan?

A) She tickles Susan with a tuft of her hair that has just been cut off
B) She completely dyes Susan's hair blue
C) She shaves Susan's bald head.
D) She braids Susan's pigtails, puts makeup and lipstick on Susan's lips
E) She massages itching powder into Susan's hair and scalp.
F) She pulls Susan's hair to the rhythm of songs that Susan has to guess.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Odd set of choices so an unusual response

B for blue
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic