Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’d like A
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and D wins (here is D first)

Chapter 95

Claire was surprised when Lara suddenly appeared in front of her the next morning, a few minutes before class started - after all, apart from the fact that they were both sitting in the same classroom, they had very little to do with each other.

Lara was apparently searching for the right words until Claire lost patience: "Now spit it out, Lara! What do you want?" "Well... I..." "Talk, or spit out letters, damn it!" Claire became so loud that Lara backed away in shock. "I wanted to take you up on your offer!" “What the heck are you talking about?” Claire shouted.

Instead of answering, Lara held out her cell phone. On the display, Claire recognized her own bound soles - and the clear red text on them! "Oh, that's what you mean! Well, that was actually..." "Got it! Too bad!". Lara's face showed her disappointment! Then the teacher came in and they both had to go to their seats.

Claire secretly watched Lara during class. Was she crying tears? In any case, Lara wasn't paying attention at all. She didn't answer, and when the teachers called on her, she just stammered! She dropped her pen several times.

Claire's initial feeling of shame gradually gave way to pity until she made a move: she secretly folded a paper airplane, which she skillfully flew under Lara's chair. Lara dropped her pen, apologized to the teacher and crawled under her desk. On the note it says:

“"CROSS YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AS SOON AS THE SECOND LESSON IS OVER!" Lara's heart beat faster and her complexion turned a shade redder: she feared the gong that marked the end of the lesson - and longed for it at the same time!

After the second hour there was a break of about 15 minutes. Immediately after the teacher left the room, Claire pulled Lara to the blackboard and asked the class who would like to tie the two girls up here and now. As expected, everyone answered. The choice ultimately fell on Niklas. He cleverly tied Lara's hands crosswise behind her back, then her ankles. "It's not the first time he's done this!" Lara thought as she tried to bring her emotional chaos under control. Claire, who was now tied up in the same way, smiled encouragingly at her “fellow sufferer”.

"What's going on here? Class has started! On your seats!" There was no time left to untie the two - the class could only stand in front of the two and thus hide them from the teacher's gaze until they sat in their chair. 25 students now looked at the teacher - two of them with their hands tied behind their backs, with tied bare feet, and rapid heartbeat!

Can the two of them get through the lesson unnoticed?

A) Yes, the teacher has to go away, he just gives them their homework.
B) Yes, the class is watching a film. The classroom is darkened for this purpose.
C) Partially - Claire is caught because she doesn't take notes. While the teacher scolds her, the others are able to untie Lara unnoticed.
D) No , both are caught and punished.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B please
Last edited by Bondageboi 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’d love to see A

Where is Susan in all this?
Last edited by Alisonlovesropes 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Is the teacher male or female?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Until now I thought male...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

OK then

B
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 96

Lara made herself as small as possible in her chair. She tried to breathe as quietly as possible and move her bare feet as little as possible. Just don't attract the teacher's attention! Lara was sure that her bright red head alone would give her away. A quick glance at Claire out of the corner of her eye surprised Lara so much that she almost shouted out loud - Claire was sitting in her chair just as tied up as she was - but apparently she was completely relaxed!

The teacher paced back and forth in front of the class. Lara tried to make herself as small as possible in her chair while Claire sat there coolly. Then the teacher said: "Since I stepped in at short notice, I didn't prepare anything! Let's see... Ah, I have a DVD in my bag! Robin, would you please connect the DVD player?"

Only when the lights were turned off and the film started did Lara breathe deeply. She had actually gotten away unseen! A quick look at Claire. She watched the film as if nothing had happened! Enviable!

Suddenly the door opened! The math teacher came in and whispered briefly to the teacher. Then the teacher paused the film and said: "Unfortunately I have to swap classes with my colleague. I'm now going to the parallel class, Ms. Meyer is taking over here. See you next time!" He left the room and Ms. Meyer spoke. "Since I haven't prepared anything at short notice, I'll give you two options: Either we finish watching the film, or I'll dictate five math problems for you to do as homework - which means that you can go home as soon as you've copied the problems.”

Do both Lara and Claire remain undetected?

A) Yes, the class decides on the film.
B) Yes, they claim to have the tasks in their heads and therefore don't have to take notes.
C) Partly - Lara is so nervous that the teacher notices her, while Claire stays cool and therefore undetected.
D) No, Ms. Meyer confronts both of them after she notices that they are not taking notes.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

D-although I’d never have voted for maths problems when I could have fallen asleep watching a film.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D. They’re supposed to be taking notes in the film
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Got to be D. I like Jenny’s idea why the students should be taking notes.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 97

Lara and Claire held their breath. They made themselves as small as possible in their chairs - but secretly they were sure that the smell of their fear sweat alone would give them away! It was impossible to follow the plot of the film!

Lara tugged at the ropes around her wrists one last time - and only with great difficulty was she able to suppress a scream of pain! Claire, on the other hand, didn't even try to free herself - from countless ties with her mother and with Susan, she knew that the knots were too tight for that!

But despite all her experience: It wasn't everyday for Claire to be tied up in front of so many pairs of eyes! Although she had to stay hidden from one pair in particular!

But as the pain subsided, Lara had to internally admit that the ropes actually felt quite pleasant on her skin! The initial fear of being discovered slowly gave way to a feeling of relaxation. She completely forgot where she was, closed her eyes and…

"CLAIRE! LARA! WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU WRITING? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THE NEXT TEST? ANSWER!". Lara's heart skipped a beat in shock and her head glowed red like a traffic light. But things got even worse when she heard Claire say in a calm voice: "We're not taking notes because we can't do it with our hands tied, teacher!".

Lara watched in disbelief as Claire stood up, turned around and showed Ms. Meyer her hands that were tied behind her back! Then Claire said to Lara: "Shit! Unfortunately, I think we've lost the bet - Mrs. Meyer discovered us before the gong! Bye-bye new game console!” With a faltering voice, Claire now turned to the teacher: "But maybe we can still win the bet if we stay tied up until the end of the lesson! Please, teacher!"

Ms. Meyer agreed, on the condition that the two of them sat in the back row so as not to further distract their classmates. In addition, both had to write a multi-page summary of the film as homework. The lights went out again and the film was watched to the end - with two students still tied up.

There was also going to be a second bondage session in the afternoon, where Lara and Claire wanted to be alone.

Where and when should the private bondage take place?

A) In the afternoon in Claire's apartment - Carol comes in unexpectedly.
B) In the afternoon in Lara's apartment - Lara's parents are not at home
C) In the afternoon in the empty classroom - as part of an alleged "presentation to be prepared"
D) In the evening in the empty schoolyard - both secretly climb over the locked gate
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A please. Where has Susan gone?
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

C please, but miss Myers’s catches them.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C wins

Chapter 98

It's amazing how easily such a supposed presentation can open doors - the teacher agreed immediately and without further questions. And it got even better: After unlocking the classroom door, she asked if the girls could manage on their own - because she would like to correct some classwork in the teachers' room. Of course, Lara and Claire said yes and unpacked the books, pens and notepads that they had brought with them as a disguise - after all, they were officially here to prepare a presentation!

The teacher left the room satisfied. Both girls high-fived each other and got the ropes out of the backpack. "Ok, then please take off your shoes and socks, Lara!". Lara almost backed out now, but the argument that she had been barefoot the first time she was tied up finally convinced her - and a little later Lara was tied up in a hogtie on the teacher's desk.

As Claire finished tightening the last knot of the rope that connected Lara's hands and feet, Lara tested the knots of her bonds. "Oh man - I can't get out of there! What if I have to go to the toilet, for example?" Claire rolled her eyes. "Rule number 1: Check the level of your bladder first! Or should I untie you now?". Lara immediately shook her head. "Nono! It was just an example!" Now Claire smiled. "I don't think you asked your question out of fear, although I can certainly understand that for a debutante who is tied up. In fact, I think you like being tied up!" Lara said nothing - but her bright red head told Claire more than a thousand words.

"I can see it: you like being tied up! Come on, admit it!" When Lara didn't answer, Claire briefly but vigorously tickled the soles of her feet. Lara's dying laughter turned into another sound: "Are you getting along? Do you need something...what the hell is going on here?" cried Ms. Meyer - and Lara almost lost control of her bladder. Claire, however, remained cool.

What does Claire answer to the teacher?

A) "This is part of our school project about Harry Houdini"
B) "Lara didn't want to cooperate - I had to punish her!"
C) "It was all Lara's idea!"
D) "Can you please tie me up the same way?"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Ais most likely but I want to see D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well I want D. But there has to be some reason for it so, yes as Julie says A is the most plausible response and the one they would likely pre plan to cover being discovered.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and D wins

Chapter 99

"What are we doing here? Well, we're supposed to prepare a presentation for our local history class about a famous American from around 1900. Our choice fell on Harry Houdini, the famous escape artist. And we wanted to support the presentation with a few photos!" Susan noticed that her friend didn't blush a bit - she had obviously already thought of this explanation beforehand.

The teacher laughed, "Well, I'm sure you'll get a great grade for this extremely realistic presentation!" Then she stopped and asked Lara, who was still tied up in a hogtie, "That looks very tight! Aren't you in pain?" Lara reassured her. Apparently Ms. Meyer had now bought the story from both of them. She said, "But as far as I know, Harry Houdini always freed himself without assistance. Lara, do you have any idea how you're going to do that?" Lara almost choked. Of course Claire would untie her as soon as she asked - no doubt about it!

Before Lara could spill the beans, Claire quickly said, "Well, to make sure of that, you should tie me up in the same way. Besides, our mode of presentation will be much more realistic if we both know how Harry Houdini during his trick must have felt!"

Ms. Meyer said shyly: "I would like to help you - but unfortunately I don't know how to do it properly!" Susan laughed again. "Don't panic - I'll guide you!" To dispel the teacher's last doubts, Claire said: "That would really make our report a Grade A report!"

A few minutes later, Claire, who had been guided step by step by the teacher, lay next to Lara, tied up in the same way. The teacher smiled and said: "I still have to correct a few papers! Should I keep you tied up for now - assuming you can't free yourself?" They both agreed enthusiastically.

A) Both can free themselves. The teacher does not agree to Lara and Claire's request that she will be tied up herself.
B) Both can free themselves. The teacher wants to be tied up herself.
C) Both cannot free themselves. The teacher frees them as soon as she is finished.
D) Both cannot free themselves. The teacher forgets about them and goes home.
E) Only Lara can free herself. She asks the teacher to keep Claire tied up a little longer.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B please. But they actually free each other, (that way if they are tied up alone, or tie to posts, chairs etc they will not be able to,escape in future.)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

B please
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

B
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B. I like @Bondageboi ’s suggestion
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 100

Claire asked Lara: "So, how are you feeling?". Lara hesitated: "I... I don't know exactly!" Claire laughed: "That's exactly how I felt when I was tied up for the first time! But can you somehow get your fingers to the knots of the ropes around your ankles?" Lara tried, but no chance! "Damn, why did you have to reveal your entire knowledge of bondage to Ms. Meyer? I don't feel like spending the night here!"

Claire laughed again: “An interesting idea! But I don't think our parents would be happy with that! So we only have two options: either we manage to free ourselves somehow - or we wait for Ms. Meyer!” Lara grimaced: “I'd rather not have to trust the teacher! It would be too embarrassing for me!” She blushed.

“Good - then we have to free ourselves somehow. Are you somehow getting your fingertips on the knots on your ankles?" Claire asked. Lara tried but to no avail. "Why did you have to give Ms. Meyer such detailed instructions? We'll never get out of here without help!" she complained.

"Don't panic! Let me think for a moment!... I've got it! Can you get your fingertips to the knots of the shackles around my ankles?" It took Lara a few tries, but she was finally able to untie the knot so Claire could stand up. She hopped over to the desk where a pair of scissors lay. After a few attempts she was able to cut the ropes. But before she could free Lara, the teacher came back.

"I'm really impressed! How did you do that?" she asked. "That was one of my easiest exercises! I'm just wondering why Lara is being so stupid!" Lara stuck her tongue out at Claire. "Really, teacher - escaping from this bondage is really no magic! Or any other!" Ms. Meyer laughed. "Now you've really made me curious! Could you tie me up?" "If you want - gladly! Lara, you will remain tied up - as punishment!"

Lara rolled her eyes and sighed, but didn't say anything else. She was just too curious to see what Mrs. Meyer would look like tied up!

In what position is the teacher tied up?

A) On the chair, hands behind the backrest.
B) Bent over the teacher's desk, hands and feet tied to table legs.
C) Spread-Eagled in front of the board
D) Hands suspended above her head on the map holder.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic