Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Before I vote, how old are the girls. Up to this point I'd imagined them teenage but this has changed my impression.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

See post below. This story is no longer suitable for the "Stories for everyone" section. I have doubts if it is suitable for this board.
Last edited by Alisonlovesropes 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

The girls at the party are barely legal - but that doesn't stop them from feeling young and making "teen bullshit" (especially when they're hanging out together) - true to their motto: "We'll grow up soon enough!" :lol:
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I'm very sorry. I just wanted to try out a vote story. I didn't mean to break any rules, but if I did, or otherwise hurt someone's feelings, I will delete this story if someone explains how. Sorry again.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

I don’t think it could be taken down if you take away the potentially sexual stuff and just re-write it or move it to stories for adults and tell everyone.
Merida : - )
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I just posted the re-written chapter Number 18, And hope it is okay this time! In this case, feel free to vote!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

johopp wrote: 1 year ago I just posted the re-written chapter Number 18, And hope it is okay this time! In this case, feel free to vote!
Thanks for altering. And I choose something running over her, she might think it’s mice, but is it?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 19

When Mary heard the closet door slam and shortly after the key turned in the lock, she got goosebumps! She knew the sound of the key turning would shatter all her hopes of a successful escape—even if she found some way to untie the rope around her wrists! And even that basic requirement for escape seemed unattainable—the knots were rock solid and out of reach of her searching fingers. And the bar that held her bound hands above her head was stable and didn't fly out of its anchorage, she quickly found. So Mary soon gave up all attempts to escape and instead tried to get her feelings clear: she was tied up and locked up for the very first time! That feeling was strange... but also kind of interesting. On the one hand it was relaxing not being able to do anything, but on the other hand it was also a bit scary.And the total darkness in the closet only reinforced those feelings!

After several unsuccessful attempts to free herself, a feeling of boredom quickly set in. She could neither move nor call nor see anything! Mary quickly lost her sense of time: has she only been in this closet for five minutes or has it been hours? She did not know - she just knew that she always got enough air. And it didn't really matter, since she would be trapped in this closet for so long anyway, until Susan would have mercy on unlocking it. So Mary slowly began to fall asleep. But before she had fully arrived in the realm of dreams, she was startled: Something soft flitted over her bare feet! She immediately flinched and then began criss-crossing the floor with lightning speed: these strange beings were running all over the closet and over her bare feet.

Her screams were effectively muffled by the gag - probably no one outside would hear her anyway. But Mary was fighting another battle at the moment of the unfamiliar little creatures tickling her: The constant tickling and fidgeting was squeezing her bladder! “Just don't relieve yourself here in front of the other girls!”, she thought.

It seemed like an eternity - but finally the door was unlocked and Mary was untied from the bar, her wrists remaining tied together in front of her body. She reached the toilet just in time.

In what position will Mary be handcuffed next?

A) Spread Eagle in bed
B) To the street lamp in front of the house
C) To the toilet flush
D) To the stove
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

no votes yet? :cry:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I vote A :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A. And for a long tickle session please.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago A. And for a long tickle session please.
I second that motion :)
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I vote b
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

I vote C! It’s just such an interesting concept I’ve never heard before.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Thanks for the many votes (I hope this will be maintained for the next chapters)

A wins, chapter 20

When Mary was done, she flushed the toilet and tried to open the door - but someone or something was blocking the door from the outside! "Ha ha - very funny! Let me out of here!" she yelled, banging on the door like crazy. Out of nowhere, the door suddenly opened. Mary fell forward, but was just caught by helping hands and dragged to the bed. "Close your eyes!". She obeyed the command of the unfamiliar voice and felt her back pressed against the mattress.Her wriggling wrists and ankles were stretched out and tied to the bedposts with nooses of rope. The scarf was put back in her mouth to prevent any scream!

All of this happened so quickly that Mary didn't have a chance to resist - and as she lay sprawled on the bed, she quickly realized that the bondage and gag didn't leave any chance of escape at all. So she calmly waited to see what would happen next.

Suddenly she felt something being written on her bare soles - with a kind of felt-tip pen. That tickled again extremely, and again, her laughs were muffled by the gag. The next thing Mary heard was a click - like from a camera! Then Susan said, "I'm sure your boyfriend will like what he can read there - but you won't! Just a little security, so you do what we tell you when we untie you right away! Or do you want to be tied up for the rest of the day stay?” Mary shook her head -no.

What does Mary have to do to be finally untied?

A She has to stay absolutely quiet for the rest of the party
B She has to let each party guest tickle her bare soles for one minute.
C She has to let Susans dog lick liverwurst off her face and soles.
D She has to eat a whole dinner with her hands tied behind.
E She has to wear a baby bib for dinner, and will be fed with a spoon.
F She offers to cook (and pay) a four course menu, for each course served another party guest will be tied.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

B, but make it longer than one MI Ute please.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

E please but maybe her hands could be tied behind her back or handcuffed?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

D
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

B
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 21

Mary gasped when she was told her "duty" for the rescue: she probably wouldn't even last the first minute! But she didn't want to expose herself in front of her friends, so she said: "All right, then show what you've got!" She tried to keep her voice calm and determined - inside she was shaking with excitement. But as her hands and feet were still tied to the bed posts, she wouldn't have a chance to escape the tickle attacks anyway. So she only had one chance - to get it over with as soon as possible! "Come on!" she said and closed her eyes.

As soon as the first fingertips had even touched the soles of her bare feet, she squeaked loudly and tugged wildly at her bonds - in vain, the bonds were rock-solid. The only "success" of wriggling was red welts on her wrists and ankles! Her screams grew louder and louder, every single finger that darted along her soles tickled so much. "How am I supposed to get through this?" she thought to herself while her laughter grew shrill. She didn't even remember how many guests had already tickled her - she was just trying not to faint!

After what felt like an eternity, applause erupted. "Respect, you actually got through it, even if each tickled you for a lot longer than a minute!"!" someone said - Mary wasn't able to make out who - and began to untie her. Mary gasped several times and was sweating all over - but that in no way diminished her pride!

The rest of the party flowed without further tie ups, and eventually the guests went home. Susan also left the house to go jogging. Eventually someone called out, "Hi Susan, would you like to play?" Susan knew the voice: It was Claire (with her and her mother Carol, Susan had played "Cowgirl and Indians" in chapters 8 to 10)

But this time, Claire was tied to the mast of a pirate ship, barefoot, hands tied crosswise behind the mast! Her mother, dressed like a pirate, jabbed a toy saber at Claire's chest and said to her daughter, "Shut up or you'll walk the plank!" Claire grinned, and then yelled, "Help mmmmm..." - already her "pirate mother" had stuffed a gag in her mouth. Susan grinned, too - and then put her hands up. "I surrender!" she said to Claire's mother Carol - and walked slowly towards the ship, hands still in the air!

Pirate Carol ties up both captives, and then…

A She lets them stay tied to the mast, in the burning sun
B She lets them walk the plank
C She lets them scrub the deck, with toothbrushes
D She sells them to another pirate captain
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult choice - I like all scenarions : So A it is!
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

B sounds good! Maybe they could be blindfolded?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

B please
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Draw between A and B, so I will mix it. (and C, too)

Chapter 22

Claire laughed loudly but indistinctly into her gag: it was just too funny to see Susan walking towards her pirate mother, seemingly trembling with fear - as if in slow motion and with her hands up. But the steady grin on her face made it clear that Susan was having fun. A wave of the saber made Susan quicken her pace until she finally stood in front of Pirate Carol and felt the point of the saber on her chest. "Give me your necklace, and then stand by the pole next to the other prisoner!" "Miss pirate, I...I will...do...whatever you want, but...but please let me...live!" Susan begged theatrically. The jewelry changed hands, and the mother threw Susan a bathing suit. Without a word, Susan pulled it on and then clasped her hands behind the free ship mast.

Quickly but carefully she was tied up just like Claire on the other pole, faces turned to each other and barefeet. “No need to gag me, I will be quiet… mmmph!” Susan was gagged the same as Claire. Both got a cap for sun protection. "Show me where you keep your jewels and gold, or I'll kill you!" the pirate whispered in her two captives' ears, but they just shook their heads! "Didn't you just beg for your miserable life, which isn't worth anything under the Jolly Roger flag? Anyway, then I'll collect ransom money for you as soon as we enter the port! Have a nice time until then!" With these words, Carol left the ship, lay down on a sun lounger and immersed herself in her favorite book - without taking any further notice of the two tied and gagged girls.

The girls quickly realized that apart from their heads, they couldn't move an inch. And they couldn't make any intelligible sounds either! The caps prevented sunstroke, but the sweat was still pouring off their bodies pretty soon. And there was nothing they could do but wait, and wait, while the mother calmly read her book. Eventually the girls dozed off.

After an indefinite time, both were woken up by gentle slaps in the face. "So far there has been no contact with your families for ransom, so you two lazybones will work your cruise. Go!" The mother untied and ungagged the two, but immediately tied their hands in front of their bodies. "What do you want from us?" Claire asked.

Instead of getting an answer, both girls were pushed to their knees. They were each given a toothbrush in their rope-bound hands and a bucket of water. "In 20 minutes the whole deck will be sparkling clean, or you'll regret it bitterly! Let's go!". "But if we make it in 20 minutes, you'll let us go - promise?" Susan asked. Grinning, they both got to work.

After 15 minutes,the whole deck was sparkling clean, but the pirate mother just laughed: “I did not promise anything! Besides, your families don't want to pay the ransom!” "You liar, set us free!" Claire screamed, but she was smiling, and Susan too. Again, they were untied - and then had to put their hands behind their backs, forearms parallel, hands on elbows. In this position they were rope-tied again.

With the saber in the back of Susan and Claire, Carol led the two tied up and barefoot girls off the ship, through the damp grass and to the diving board of the swimming pool. Both had to step onto the springboard and were pushed further and further forward with the saber until they finally fell laughing into the warm water.

As very good swimmers and divers, both were able to quickly reach the edge of the pool despite their tied arms. The mother helped them out of the water and untied them after a breather.

Before they go to court, they have lunch. What happens to Claire and Susan?

A One girl per course has to eat with her hands tied behind her back.
B One girl per course will be tied up, fed with a spoon.
C One girl per course will be tied up, her dish stays empty.

Change of the tied up girl after each course.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic