Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Post by johopp »

Susans Crazy Arrest (vote story)

Chapter 1

Susan was asleep, when somebody rang at the door. She heard her mother open the door and talk to somebody. Then her mother called her: "Susan, can you come downstairs, please?" "Mom, i want to sleep!" "No, immidiately." Moaningly, Susan left her bed and went to her clothes. But her mother said: "Hurry up, you can get changed later!"
So Susan went downstairs in her pyjama and barefeet. Her mother said: "This two officers want to talk to you!" The older woman said: "Hi, i am Officer Klark and this is Officer Paige. Are you Susan Stephenson?". Susan replied positively and Officer Klark continued: "Miss Stephenson, we have a warrent for your arrest! Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head!" Susan did, what she was told, but said" What? I didn t do anything wrong!" Suddenly, she heard a click and felt that her hands were cuffed behind her back! Officer Page put her on her feet and read her rights. "Mom, i didnt do anything wrong, i swear!", Susan cried when she was dragged to a police car.

Are the Cops real? Where do they take Susan?

A To a secret hideout - They are kidnappers
B To the police station - They are real cops
C To a surprise birthday party at her friends house
Last edited by johopp 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

I'd go for A.

Also, please don't forget to gender-tag, (FF/F) as far as I can tell.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

And I vote too for A
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

I'm going to go with B, though I also like the idea of C. Can we do approval voting?

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I'll go for C.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

A please. Has the most potential.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I’ll vote A, sounds interesting.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

A
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

A
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins.

I don t know how to gender tag it retroactively. If somewone might tell me...

Anyway, here is Chapter 2 (again a little bit short, sorry):

The cops didn t say a word as the car drove along the street. Susan asked a few times what she was being arrested for, but the cops didn say anything. So she tried to relax (as it was possible with her hands cuffed behind).

After some time, Susan noticed that they still had not reached the police station - wheather it was near her mothers house. As she asked, their was no answer again. The silence was so lazy that Susan fell asleep. deeply. She didn know how long she was sleeping, but when she slowly was awake, the first thing she noticed was she couldnt see anything. There was a totally darkness in the room. The second thing she noticed was she coulndt move. Her hands were cuffed behind a wooden chair and her bare feet were ziptied to the chair legs, She tried to say something, but had something in her mouth, After some time struggeling, she gave up and waited what would happen.

It felt like hours for her, but suddenly the light turned on and the two cops appeared. The woman said: "Good morning, Susan. Did you sleep well? Don t worry, we only want one thing from you."

What do they want from her?

A steal money and jewels from her parents
B get top secret information from companys computer
C help them to kidnap a classmate from Susan
D they think she is somebody else and confuse her with somebody
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

D seems to have the most potential. They need someone else and have to do something with Susan.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

B. So she can be tickle tortured. Or C so they can kidnap me with her.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I’ll say C, that’d be interesting

And also, I think you can edit the story’s title so you can gendertag it. Someone verify this though, it’s been a while since I had to do that.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I can help you with the gendertag. You click on the three points right to the title, upon selecting them a small window should pop up where the first option is "Edit". Click on it, after that simply add the fitting gendertag to the title :)
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

C

I like this maibe she turns...evil too and she has a sadistic side
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

Hot!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

C, curious how this one wil turn out.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

There is a draw between C and D so I will try to mix it. And at the moment I don t plan this story with males tied, sorry.

Chapter 3:

Susan mmmphed as load as she could, but the man gave her a hard slap and said: "Shut up, Susan Stephenson, and listen: We know you are the best buddy from Jana Paige, the daughter of the CEO from the BIG BANK. As the daughter of such a rich man, she is protected by security around the clock. But for her best friend, it isn t difficult to meet her alone, perhaps because she needs to tell her a secret between buddies or `woman things` or something like that." Susan gasped: She only knew Jana very briefly as she was at her school, but not in her class and they had not much to do with each other. Actually, they only talked once because Jana asked her where the gym was when she was new at school -years ago! She didn even know where Jana was living.

Susan tried to tell that it was a huge mistake, but only `hhhmmmpffs` came out. Instantly, she became a painful slap that she had to gasp for air. "Shut up, Susan - you only talk when youre asked to, understood?" Sobbingly, she nodded. "We will give you a phone call to Jana now, that you can make a meeting point without her security, but we say you: One wrong word and you will regret it - and Jana too! And stop crying!"

The kidnapper put the gag out of Susans mouth and dialled a number. Quickly, Susan thought about her opportunities.

What will Susan do?

A She will make a meeting point as told and get Jana kidnapped too
B She tries to give Jana a hidden hint.
C She tells Jana openly to call the police
D Jana tells that she doesn t know a Susan and hangs up immidiately.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

D
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

This is an enjoyable and interesting story, so I'll pick B.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 4:

After a few seconds, Jana answered the phone. “Hello, who is there?” “H.. hello? This is Susan s..speaking!” “I don't know a Susan. Is this a Joke?” “No, i … am Susan Stephenson from your school. I … I need your help! Could you come to the school now? It is very important!” “Well, I need to ask my parents, but it will not be a problem. But what's going on anyway?” “I… cannot tell you on the phone, just go to the Elser Street Building (It was the street where the Police Department was located)”. "What?' You said the school! Fine, I will be at the school in 20 minutes! Bye!”

With those words, Jana hung up. She didn't seem to understand the hint. Susan moans loud, and was gagged again.

After gagging Susan, the boss, only known as Qintus09 by his gang members, told his accomplices: “If we get the money from Jana`s parents, each of you will get 10%, as promised!” The woman said: “Wait a minute - yesterday, you promised us 20% each!” “Well, you know, the rising prices and…” He never finished the sentence, because he was tackled to the ground and hogtied within seconds by his former gang members. After gagging him, they took Susan and dragged her to the door. "Don't worry, Quintus09, the cops will free you soon - and than lock you in a jail cell for kidnapping. Your fingerprints are everywhere. Bye!” The kidnappers dragged Susan out of the house.

Is Susan able to escape this time?

A Yes, she runs away and hides in the woods first, still handcuffed and gagged
B Yes, she runs away and reaches the police station, still handcuffed and gagged
C No, she doesn't want to put Jana in more danger and does what she is told.
D No, the boss can break free and gets the whole gang arrested - including Susan (and maybe including Jana)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic