Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I like A
FranzB.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FranzB. »

I am for A
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I like B. Hotties and tickled!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A is the winner

Chapter 28

Susan was lucky to sit near the warm fire, so her body and clothes dried quickly - The danger of catching a cold was thus averted. But something else warmed her soul even more: Anne now seemed to have been completely accepted by the other girls: she talked and laughed with them, told jokes and time just flew by.

The sun was already setting when Susan took out her guitar. After all, some rousing music was part of every campfire. The girl scouts were of the same opinion, and a lot of song suggestions made the rounds. From these, the Boy Scout classic "From Coast to Coast" was finally chosen and Susan began to play. The girls listened with interest - but when Susan began to sing along, everyone covered their ears in horror. But Susan had closed her eyes in relish - she was so engrossed in the music that she sang even louder. It was pure torture to the girls' ears! But covering their ears didn't help much, and Susan didn't hear the girls' pleading cries.

After just a few seconds, the group could no longer bear the crooked sounds that came out of Susan's mouth. Susan didn't even notice Anne sneaking up on her from behind. Only when Anne covered her mouth with her hand did Susan defend herself, but was immediately pushed to the ground. Kaylee quickly grabbed Susan's arms and rolled her onto her back while two other girls sat on Susan's legs. "What is this? Let go of me right now, you bastards!" Susan shouted, but Anne immediately covered her mouth again.

"Shut up!" Anne said, folding her own kerchief and stuffing it into Susan's mouth. Another girl's kerchief was tied over it so that Susan couldn't spit out her gag. More girls now sacrificed their neck clothes to hold Susan's wrists and ankles in a tight hogtie. "Finally peace and quiet! And now to sophisticated music, and not this cat whine!" Anne said. "So that's my thanks for defending you from the others!", Susan thought - she couldn't speak because of her gag!

After several songs, the parents' cars pulled up. They laughed when they saw Susan in their predicament. Only after further minutes, in which their children reported on their experiences in the camp, did a couple of parents take pity on her and untie Susan - and that was the end of the scout camp.

A few days later, Susan visited her uncle, who lived on a farm. Her uncle showed her all his animals. When they were in the goat enclosure, the uncle told them that goats were a torture method in the Middle Ages. Susan couldn't believe that! Her cousin asked, "Would you like to try it Susan?" Susan was delighted, and her cousin ordered her to take off her shoes and socks. Then Susan had to sit in front of the fence around the goat enclosure and the cousin tied Susan's bare feet to the fence with ropes.

Susan tested her bound feet - the ropes were comfortable but she could not move her feet. Then the cousin brushed the soles of Susan's feet with a clear liquid. "It's salt water!" she explained. "Are you sure you want to go through with this? Last chance!" "I'm very excited, please continue!" replied Susan. "As you like! I bet you can't go three minutes without laughing!" "I bet against it!" Susan exclaimed determinedly. "Fine, three minutes! If you lose..."

Susan's bet if she loses: Her hands will be tied tightly and she

A) has to peel potatoes
B) has to clean out the goat enclosure
C) is locked in the goat enclosure
D) is dug into the potato field.
E) has to plow the potato field
F) has to jump into the cesspool
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C. I presume her feet exposed for more tickling.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I assume the author realizes that if F) won than Susan will die, and the story is over.

I like D myself.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

FranzB.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FranzB. »

D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C and D win, so I try to mix it.

Chapter 29

Suddenly all confidence in Susan was gone! Outwardly, she wanted to retain a last remnant of dignity, and said in as firm a voice as possible: "The bet stands! If I lose, you can bury me in the potato field! But I'm going to win anyway!" But inside she was shaking with excitement: she knew she couldn't go twenty seconds without laughing - let alone three minutes! She thought in a flash if there wasn't another way to cancel the bet without looking like a coward - but she couldn't think of one right away!

And then it was too late: the goat was standing right in front of her bare feet, which were tied to the fence post and dripping wet with salt water. Susan closed her eyes. The first thing she felt was the warm, wet breath of the goat, which curiously sniffed at the unfamiliar object. "I was in my shoes all day today - maybe my sweaty feet scare the goat off? Or the layer of salt doesn't let their tongue get to the skin of my soles? Or the sun dries out the goat's tongue, or…?" - Susan really tried everything to encourage herself.

But after a few seconds all thoughts were lapsed. The goat's tongue had found its target and was grateful for the unexpected donation of minerals. Susan held her breath but suddenly burst out laughing. The cousin immediately stuffed a rag into Susan's mouth - after all, not all the farmers in the neighborhood had to notice how clearly Susan lost her bet!

It seemed hours to Susan before her cousin finally pulled the goat off her feet - by then Susan felt like she might pass out at any moment. As her feet were untied from the fence and her gag undone, she kept gasping for air! But she was sure she held out long enough to win the bet. The cousin smiled mischievously, "Now that you and the goat have become such good friends, she would like to get to know you better before you pay your gambling debt!" Before she could react, Susan was pushed into the goat pen and the gate locked. "What are you doing? Let me out of here!" Susan screamed indignantly.

"You can come out at any time, all you have to do is untie the ropes around your wrists and undo the latch. That's no problem for the world famous 'Susan Houdini', is it?", called the cousin through the locked door. Susan, who was tied up and locked in the stable, received no answer to further calls. Since her bonds didn't give an inch either, Susan had no choice but to make herself comfortable on the straw and endure the stench as best she could. Hopefully the goat wouldn't leave poo on her.

It seemed like an eternity to Susan, but at some point the door was finally unlocked and Susan was able to go outside. She took a deep breath and held out her bound hands to her cousin. But instead of untying her, the cousin said, "You look sweaty - time for a beauty treatment!" She grabbed the rope that bound Susan's hands and led her to the potato field. There she untied Susan's hands, gave her a shovel and ordered her to dig a long hole. Susan couldn't figure it out, but did as she was told.

When the hole was complete, the cousin again tied Susan's hands behind her back. Then she looked at the hole with interest. As Susan came closer to look at the hole as well, the cousin tripped her so that Susan leaned on her stomach into the hole. Before she could react, she was turned onto her back and the hole filled with dirt until only Susan's head and feet showed. Susan tried again in vain to free herself. So her bare feet were subjected to a longer tickle torture before Susan was finally freed.

Since this chapter became longer, and I already have a clear idea of the next chapter, this time (for once) no selection question. Just stay tuned for the next chapter (Number 30).
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Chapter 30

Susan had to admit without envy that she had failed in two tasks within a few minutes: First she lost the bet not to laugh, crashing - and then she couldn't free herself from the soil! Even if she really enjoyed her helplessness, she now only wished for one thing, as she also told her cousin: "I sweat profusely and I stink like monkey feet. I really need a nice hot shower right now! Meanwhile feel free to think of a punishment for the great Susan Houdini not being able to free herself! So where's the shower and towels?" she asked. Her cousin looked at her blankly, but then grinned mischievously, "A hot shower as you command, Your Majesty - your humble servant will have your bath ready for you immediately! But before that, would you have the decency to clasp your hands behind your back so that your humble servant doesn't get a strain?"

Susan laughed and crossed her wrists at will. She knew her cousin was going to tie her up again, and she felt the rope on her wrists. Two wraps, once around the loops and a double knot, a few seconds later held Susan's hands together behind her back, as so often! Susan expected her bare feet to be next, but instead the cousin grabbed the free end of the rope and gave it a few tugs. Susan started to walk and followed her cousin, always careful not to stumble.

After walking across the farm and neighboring property, the two reached a bridge that crossed a creek. Susan was led to the middle of the bridge, then the cousin suddenly said: "Stop and climb onto the parapet - wait, I'll help you!" Susan climbed onto the parapet and the cousin tied another rope to the lead rope. Then she slowly lowered Susan down the rope into the stream. When her feet reached the pebbly bottom, the comfortably warm water was just above Susan's belly button. When Susan's bare feet were secured in the gravel bed, the cousin tied the end of her rope to the parapet and watched the scene. Susan was enjoying her dip in the creek when all of a sudden…

What is happening?

A) A cold water current displaces the warm one
B) Thousands of mosquitoes buzz around Susan's head
C) Small fish nibble on Susan's toes
D) Seaweed wraps around Susan's ankles
E) The water level rises up to Susan's neck.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Such a choice. I Really want them all, but if I must choose, if I must then D.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I would love a combination of D and E, but if I must choose one it’s D.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

As an oceanographer, I must say physics dictate only B and C are even physically possible, but in the interest of keeping this fun I'll go with E myself. :lol:

Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

D please,Las only C and D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins (Maybe it is physically impossible, but it is a fictional story, where everything is possible😄)

Chapter 31

Susan only relaxed when her bare feet finally found a firm footing in the gravel bed of the creek - until then there was always the danger of slipping. And the additional rope on the bridge railing also contributed to her safety: Should Susan lose her strength, it would always reliably keep her head above the water surface. The only unpleasant thing was the water temperature at first, but Susan's body got used to that very quickly. From that moment it felt like wellness.

But then she suddenly noticed that something soft kept stroking her ankles and lower legs very lightly. It didn't even tickle, but it kept coming. Susan lowered her head and saw seaweed through the clear water. Some of the plants had already wrapped themselves around her left ankle with the current. Susan laughed in relief and tried to pull her left foot out of the water - but after only a few centimeters the plants held it relentlessly like an additional shackle. Seconds later, the seaweed also tied her other foot. Susan found that very fascinating: An automatic bondage, without human intervention - maybe in the future she should just get in the creek if she didn't have anyone to tie her up!

But very slowly she realized that she really couldn't free herself. That could be dangerous if she were alone - too bad!
But now she wasn't alone. She called for her cousin - but she put her hand behind her ear: Apparently the current was too loud! Now the cousin shouted something that Susan couldn't understand either! Susan was shivering now - less from cold than from fear! So much could go wrong now: she could stumble, become hypothermic, a drifting tree trunk could tear her legs off, exhaustion, rising water levels… “Susan, stay calm!”, she called herself to order and tugged again in vain at her planted ankle shackles - when her cousin suddenly disappeared!

Susan wanted to cry when suddenly her cousin appeared right next to her on the bank and held up a big sign: "DO YOU NEED HELP? SHOULD I FREE YOU?" Susan nodded frantically and nodded in the water. The cousin immediately dove into the water, noticed the problem, and cut free Susan's bound foot with her Swiss Army knife. After a few more seconds, her hands were also freed and Susan finally stepped out of the water and was wrapped into warm towels immediately. Concerned, the cousin asked how Susan was feeling, but this improved with every degree of increase in body temperature, and finally Susan was able to tell how exciting the experience was for her.

The next day at school (Susan had been able to ward off a cold with hot-water bottles and lots of hot tea) a volleyball match was on the schedule. But the teacher had a surprise guest with him: the scout of the local first division team! As by far the best player, only Susan had a realistic chance of a place in the youth team - everyone knew that and tried to give Susan the best balls. But while trying to claim the match point, Susan collided with a teammate who twisted her ankle. As everyone gathered around the injured woman, Susan looked at the Scout. He said to her: "You play really well, but I have enough good individual players! Since you, unlike your teammates, are obviously not a team player, unfortunately we have no place for you! Now take care of your colleague - hopefully she is not seriously injured!"

Luckily that wasn't the case and the player accepted the apology - but inside she was planning her revenge! She first hid Susan's street clothes and then

What happened to Susan this time?

A) She is pushed into her own locker, which is locked with a padlock.
B) Her hands are tied to the shower and the cold water is turned on while she's still in gym clothes.
C) When she's covered in shower gel, her hands are tied over her body and the light is turned off.
D) She is wrapped in the volleyball net and locked in the equipment room.
E) She is tied spread eagled in the handball goal and balls are thrown at her.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

E
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B please. Cold,water is always fun!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B please
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

E sounds fun

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

B
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 32

Susan's teammate sat on the substitutes' bench with a thick ice pack. She could move her ankle a bit, so at least it wasn't broken, and the cruciate ligament didn't appear to be torn either. But even the thick ice pack couldn't cool the greatest pain: the one in her soul. Never in her life would she have thought Susan capable of such selfishness that she even accepted a serious injury to a teammate - never in her life! She started crying again, but another emotion kept getting stronger: anger! She made up her mind to make Susan pay for this action. There was one good thing though: at the bank she had enough time to come up with a revenge plan. This foul would cost Susan a lot more than a place on the team - and she hadn't even heard the conversation between Susan and the scout.

When she heard that the coach was calling off the game, she had to act quickly: while the others were still cleaning up, she hobbled as fast as she could into the shower.

She hid there and waited. She knew from experience that Susan was usually the last one to change clothes after sport - like today! When the others were already on their way home, Susan just came in the changing room, while whistling a song!

The teammate had been waiting for this moment: In a flash, she took out a pair of handcuffs from behind her back and closed them around the wrists of the completely bewildered Susan - making sure to wrap the connecting chain once around the shower head. Susan's hands were securely fixed above her head. After the first shock, Susan screamed and pulled on her handcuffs, but no one could hear her. The other player laughed sardonically and said, "You seem to like being the center of attention, even hurting others in the process - well, now you're the center of attention! Have fun!".

When she saw that Susan was blushing with embarrassment – apparently the other player was right in claiming that Susan would like to be the center of attention – she said full of malice: "Your face is red! Not that you're overheated! I'll help you !" After stuffing a tissue in Susan's mouth, she turned on the shower, enjoying Susan's wild fidgeting under the icy jets of water.

Susan jumped in shock when the first jets of ice cold water hit her body, but the handcuffs held her mercilessly. Her clothes soaked through very quickly, causing her to lose her warming effect. Susan was shaking all over. She was just trying to keep her mouth shut and not slip on the wet floor. What a disgrace!

Only after a few minutes, which felt like hours to Susan, was the water turned off and Susan freed. She changed clothes quickly, but was shaking all over and rushed to get home to bed. She just hoped she wouldn't catch a cold!

The next Saturday, Claire and Carol invited Susan to walk their dog with them. Daughter Claire wanted to demonstrate the dog's good nose to Susan. She instructed Susan to remove her shoes and led Susan into the woods in her socks while the dog stayed with the mother. At one point, Claire ordered Susan to sit with her back against a tree trunk and tied Susan's hands crosswise with rope behind the tree trunk. More ropes around her torso prevented Susan from getting up, and a bandana from screaming. Then Claire took off the bound Susan's socks and said: "These are for the dog to pick up your scent, let's see how quickly he finds you! Bye!". With that, Claire left Susan helplessly tied up, gagged and barefoot.

Can the dog find Susan in the forest?

A) Yes, and the dog licks the soles of Susan's feet
B) Yes, the dog frees Susan with its teeth
C) Yes, the dog licks liverwurst from Susans bare feet
D) Yes, but the dog leaves dog poop on Susans bare feet
E) No, Susans socks smell too bad
F) No, the dog hunts a rabbit instead of Susan
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A if course

But I'm intrigued to know where liverwurst came from in C!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

F
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Got to be A, but I’m also curious about C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic