Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A all the way
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Intrigued
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 33

Susan screamed indignantly into her gag as she felt the pull on her socks. But her bonds didn't give an inch, and so she could only watch helplessly as first her bare heels, then her bare feet and last but not least her bare varnished toes were exposed. Then she heard Claire say, "These are for the dog to pick up your scent, let's see how quickly he finds you! Bye!" When she saw how her socks and Claire disappeared into the forest, she screamed even louder, but she was all alone. She quickly realized that Claire knew how to tie someone up in such a way that it was impossible for them to free themselves: The bonds were tight and the knots were out of reach of her searching fingers. So she had no choice but to trust the dog's good nose - a thought that made her smile!

Meanwhile, Claire had reached her mother and the dog, who immediately greeted her enthusiastically. It wasn't easy holding Susan's socks in front of the dog, and the dog seemed more interested in his owner than in the stinky socks she was holding. Only after a while did the dog take pity, sniffed and started barking. Claire and Carol followed the dog through the woods.

Susan, meanwhile, got company of a completely different kind: She had no idea where exactly in the forest was the tree that her bound hands clasped so tightly that escape was impossible! But he had to be near a lake! This was the only way to explain the millions of mosquitoes that were apparently only after one thing: Susan's blood! Though Susan knew that native species carried no dangerous diseases, she was reluctant to be a gas station for blood-hungry insects. But since she couldn't use her tied hands as a fly swatter, she was at a loss and soon her whole body was itching! With the rope still tight around her wrists, all her hope lay in the dog's nose!

It felt like hours when Susan finally heard a bark in the distance: a few seconds later Claire, Carol and the dog were standing in front of her. The dog barked happily and the daughter said, "I think our animal nose deserves a treat! Let's see what she picks!" With these words, the daughter let go of the leash. The dog immediately ran to Susan and began licking the soles of her bare feet. Again Susan laughed shrilly into her gag, but the greedy tongue darted relentlessly over soles and toes. Only when Susan came dangerously close to fainting did the daughter take the leash again and the mother finally untied Susan. At least her dripping wet soles now distracted from the itch!

On the following Saturday, a large benefit event took place in the local history museum. It all started with a "jail and bail event" in which volunteers were arrested and locked up until they had collected the previously set bail from friends or acquaintances over the phone, which was then donated. Of course, Susan also took part. She smiled as her hands were handcuffed and the cell door locked. But then something unexpected happened!

What is happening?

A) Susan accidentally gets a dead cell phone.
B) The handcuff key is stuck, so Susan has to make calls with her hands cuffed behind her back.
C) Susan wants to remain locked in, so she purposely dials the wrong phone number.
D) A classmate who doesn't like Susan donates a lot of money so that Susan has to stay longer in the cell, handcuffed behind her back.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

D

But actually they're all good.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D it is
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I like A... more of her typical luck

Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

C and D are sort of similar, as she ends up locked in a long time, so I’ll say D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 34

Susan was happy: after she shook the bars, she quickly noticed that they didn't budge an inch, just like the handcuffs: Relentlessly, they chained her hands together in front of her body. The only way to freedom was via cell phone or the willingness of the people called to donate. She never thought it would be so fascinating: when she confessed that she was in jail, she blushed every time and had to listen to excited and malicious comments - but when they found out that it was for a good cause, almost everyone donated .

Faster than she thought, she was getting closer to the required bail amount. One last call and she would have even topped this one! Once again she tugged at her handcuffs with all her strength: was she relieved to be rid of them at any moment, or would she even miss them? Susan couldn't answer that question. Anyway, one last phone call and... Suddenly she heard a familiar voice behind her: "That I can still live to see that: The great Susan Stephenson behind bars! Finally!"

Susan jumped in shock: she knew that voice much better than she would have liked! It belonged to her classmate Ben, a rich, arrogant, and spiteful guy. And he made it clear to Susan at every opportunity that he didn't even bother with such 'poor sods' - even though her parents' salary was about the national average! Same today!

The staffer, unaware of the tension between the two, said happily, "Yes, she's behind bars, but she's only twenty dollars away from the freedom she's longed for! How about you, mister? Make a donation?". Ben smirked at Susan and whispered something in the staffers ear. Susan couldn't hear it, but she'd known Ben long enough to know it couldn't bode well for her!

Unfortunately, she was right: Contrite, the woman turned back to Susan and said: "I'm very sorry - but this young man is willing to donate us $ 1,000 in cash! But he requires that you have to stay until we close, unfortunately that's only at 7pm, stay in that cell. Furthermore he wants your hands tied behind your back at all times!I would totally understand if you said no otherwise it would be a lot of money doing so much good could...!" She stopped speaking and looked at Susan. Ben stood by, grinning maliciously. But his grin made Susan confident: she would show him! She said to Ben, "Deal! And if I can't last all day, I'll still donate $50 out of my own pocket. But if I make it, Ben will donate the $1,000 - and he'll come to school in a bright pink skirt too! What is it, Ben, does the bet stand?"

Ben would have liked to back down now, but he couldn't show his weakness, so he took it. Susan grinned: the prospect of showing that idiot the right way was better than anything. It couldn't go fast enough for her until the employee finally unlocked her handcuffs and immediately fastened them again behind her back. Regretfully, she turned the key in the lock - not realizing how good Susan was feeling right now!

Over the next few hours, the employee kept checking in on Susan, asking if everything was ok and if the handcuffs weren't too tight! Ben kept dropping in too - but his malicious grin slowly gave way to concern that he might lose the bet after all! And that's how it happened: Almost too soon for Susan, the employee unlocked her handcuffs and said: "Your time is up! Congratulations! Ben, if I may ask for the amount!" Ben's look alone was worth much more to Susan - it was priceless!

After the “Jail n Bail” event, there was an Theatrical performance on the premises. The theme of the play was "Jurisdiction and Torture Methods through the centuries" and since the entire proceeds from the tickets were also to be donated, it was sold out in a flash. Susan wasn't in the audience though - she had volunteered to be an actress. The various roles included prosecutor, defense attorney, judge, executioner, torturer and convict. As you already know, Susan belonged to the last category. She eagerly awaited her performance backstage.

What torture awaits our condemned Susan?

A) Hands and head in the pillory, wet sponges are thrown at her
B) Bare feet in the pillory, tickle torture
C) Head strapped to a board, water constantly dripping onto her forehead
D) Head under towel, buckets of water poured over head
E) She is locked in an "iron maiden" with fake foam nails
F) She is strapped to a table, a fake foam hatchet just above her neck slowly lowers and lowers
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

All intriguing choices - I am a bit torn between B and E .... :) Let me think ... No I have it!

"B" it is!
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

D
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

B
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

D is sadly the most "Medieval" of them all

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

B for bare feet
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B is the winner

Chapter 35

Behind the stage curtain, Susan was stripped of her street clothes (except for her underwear) and given a long white linen dress instead. She had to put this on. Then her wrists were tied behind her back with a thin rope. Tied up and barefoot, she was pushed onto the stage. Susan tried to get up but was immediately pushed back to the ground. The inquisitor read the indictment, which Susan vehemently denied! Several witnesses from the audience were called: But not one of them was on Susan's side! All charged the defendant heavily! When Susan disagreed, she couldn't keep it serious and started laughing out loud. The court felt disrespected and passed a verdict without continuing the process on the main issue: Susan had to stand in the pillory for two hours and let the people taunt her.

Susan had a grin on her face and barely resisted as two strong men dragged her to the pillory to loud boos from the audience. Without resistance, she sat down on the stage and put her feet in the openings provided. The torturers closed the pillory over their feet and locked it with a long iron bar. Then each of her toes was individually tied to the pillory while her hands were still tied behind her back. A sign stating the offense she was charged with was hung around her neck and she was left to the public.

While the adults just booed Susan, the kids stormed the stage and began frantically tickling Susan's bare feet and smearing their food into her hair. Susan laughed hysterically and wriggled wildly in her wooden bondage. It was torture and pleasure for her at the same time, and there was absolutely nothing she could do except laughing hysterically!

Susan had lost all sense of time when finally a voice asked the many young torturers to let go of her. Barely noticing that her wooden ankle cuffs were being untied, she slowly slid to the floor. She also only noticed the applause of the audience when she was back in her seat and was provided with a lot of mead. But when she regained her strength, she didn't want to miss this unique experience anymore and smiled.

When she got home and had some rest and a hot shower, the doorbell rang. Claire and Carol invited them to go shopping for a Christmas tree with them. The right tree was quickly found and bought. Daughter Claire was fascinated by the Christmas tree net machine and asked Susan if she would like to try it out. As always, Susan couldn't refuse her every wish and climbed feet first into the tube. The salesman laughed and pulled Susan through the tube and Susan was as much in the net as the tree. After they paid, the tree was placed on the car roof and the wrapped Susan strapped in the back seat. At home, the mother freed the tree and Susan - much to Claire's, but also Susan's chagrin. All three had a lot of fun doing it.

But the fun was so great that Susan overslept the next morning. Unfortunately, that wasn't the first or second time, and the principal had already threatened expulsion from school if it happened again. The only way to get there on time was to take a shortcut across the neighboring property - usually a strict "no trespassing" property! But this time Susan had no choice! Since she was in a hurry, she paid no attention to her path and…

What happens with Susan?

A) She cuts through a light barrier, whereupon an alarm siren sounds.
B) She trips over a root.
C) She has to climb a tree to escape from the guard dog.
D) She runs into a shed whose door cannot be opened from the inside.
E) She falls into the garden pond
F) Her shoes suddenly stick to a freshly paved surface.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

E
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

F please
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

F please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

F wins

Chapter 36

Susan had to weigh the risks: trampling on the neighbor's sacred lawn and being scolded - or being late and being expelled from school forever! Susan chose the first option. She carefully placed one foot in front of the other to make as little noise as possible and to leave as few tracks in the grass as possible. Silent as a cat, she crept forward, but every sound made her jump. But she was making good progress, and when she saw the saving garden gate right in front of her, she could hardly hold back a whoop of joy. Confident in victory, she stretched out her hand for the handle and…

Susan lost her balance. She flailed her arms frantically and barely managed to avoid a fall! She tried to keep walking, but something caught her feet. Looking down, she was horrified to find her new white sneakers stuck in a black gooey mass. She couldn't take another step, and when she tried to help with her hands, she immediately lost her balance again, so she quickly gave up the attempt! Unfortunately, there was only one option left for her: she screamed loudly for help!

Immediately the door flew open and the neighbor came out: "Well, who do we have here - an intruder!". Susan burst into tears: "Please don't call the police! I -- I have to go to school, otherwise...!" The rest was just uncontrollable sobbing. The neighbor gave her his hands and helped her out of the tar, but shoes and socks stayed behind! When Susan stood barefoot and still crying in front of him, the neighbor took pity on her. "I'll call your school and tell them that you're not feeling well and that you'll be there later! Now take a warm shower, otherwise you'll catch a cold!".

The warm shower revived Susan's spirits. When the neighbor warned them to leave, she asked for her shoes and socks. But he shook his head: "Shoes and socks are completely muddy - I don't know if they can even be saved! And mine are much too big for you, you would trip immediately. I'm afraid you have to be barefoot today for once.” "Better to go barefoot to school than not at all and get kicked out of school!" Susan thought to herself.

When Susan entered the classroom, all eyes immediately went to her bare feet. Some laughed, and Susan immediately blushed. She was just able to sit down and pull her feet under the seat to at least hide them from the teacher's view when he came in.

What happens during class?

A) The teacher calls Susan to the board.
B) Ben, the boy sitting behind Susan, photographs her bare soles.
C) The whole class gets detention, so they tell the teacher what's going on with Susan.
D) Susan's bare feet are getting cold. When trying to warm them up, she attracts the teacher's attention.
E) Susan manages to hide her bare feet from the teacher, but fails the oral test due to stuttering.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D please
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another D please.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D it is :)
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Clear victory for D

Chapter 37

The whole class fell silent as soon as the teacher walked in - they knew he didn't like it at all when the students talked without being asked to do so! But with Susan, more than just her fluency of speech changed: Her heart rate and breathing rate quickened, and her complexion changed to a distinctly redder hue! She made herself as small as possible in her chair and prayed the teacher wouldn't notice.

Susan decided that offense was the best defense and raised her hand as often as possible! The teacher was surprised, but also pleased. On the other hand, as expected, the teacher was not able to do much with the contributions of her classmates that day: Their attention today was more on a pair of bare feet than on the grammar on the blackboard. And Susan's attempt to cover up her nervousness with many speeches was only initially successful.

It wasn't long before Susan's shame was compounded by another problem: her bare feet were slowly but surely cooling. Under the interested eyes of the students sitting behind her, she tried to remedy the situation by rubbing the sole of one foot and the back of the other foot, alternating every minute. Although she kept her upper body completely still, the teacher eventually realized that Susan was the cause of all the commotion in the class. When asked if anything was wrong, Susan said no, causing the rest of the class to burst out laughing.The teacher banged his fist on the desk angrily and ordered Susan, who was definitely the cause of all the commotion, to come to the blackboard. But it wasn't until he threatened the whole class with detention that Susan rose from her chair, as if in slow motion, and walked barefoot to the front.

After a few seconds of alternately staring at Susan's bare feet and her bright red face, the teacher asked Susan, "Is that one of your stupid bets again?" Relieved, Susan quickly nodded - explaining the real reason for her missing shoes and socks to the teacher would have been even more embarrassing! Shaking his head, the teacher said, "Sometimes you behave like little kids - but that's fine with me! Susan, sit in the back row so that you don't distract the others any further. And the rest of the class just look ahead!" With that he continued the lesson.

But Susan's relief only lasted until shortly after school: when our barefoot protagonist reached her apartment building, she was already expected: her neighbor accused Susan of trampling on a protected plant when entering his property this morning! Her mother had to use all her powers of persuasion to keep Susan from criminal charges - but Susan had to do the damage in return! Knowing her daughter's instinct to flee, the mother tied her hands in front of her body with a rope.

What work does barefoot and tied up Susan have to do for her neighbor?

A) Mow the lawn
B) Clean up the shed
C) Paint the shed
D) Plant new flowers
E) Picking up garbage from the garden pond
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

E it is!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic