Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

B. They have to feed the tied up one before themselves.

Ps. I love them being tied up to poles for hours on ends. I stopped reading when I got to that point and imagined being tied up and leftwith nothing to do but look at my fellow captive, both helpless and unable to help each other, for hours!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B it is!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

B please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@Julie G

Thanks for your vote - and your comment. Would you like to share your feelings / emotions with us, if you were one of the two girls in that situation: tied to the pole of the pirate ship, helpless looking at your fellow captive?
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Probably my favourite part yet! I vote B!
Merida : - )
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

johopp wrote: 1 year ago @Julie G

Thanks for your vote - and your comment. Would you like to share your feelings / emotions with us, if you were one of the two girls in that situation: tied to the pole of the pirate ship, helpless looking at your fellow captive?
The sun beat down. Wearing just a small swimsuit and hat left me very exposed. At least I had sun screen in. I'd see how good it was or have some interesting tan lines. The sun beat down. I tried again to wriggle my wrists.but they were.too well tied. Secure but not tight. Nothing went numb or tingles , I could feel the ropes tight around my wrists, ankles, legs, chest, but my fingers.could not reach a single strand let alone a knkr. And the sun neat down. I looked over at clare. Like me she had given up struggling, looking down at her feet waiting for something to happen. Like me, helpless, ossacionally.wiggling her toes because she could. And the sun beat down. I looked at the shadows. We had been tied up so long I could see the shadows had visibly moved round. Looking at Clare were like the pointers on two macabre sundials. And the sun beat down. I shook my head as sweat trickled into !y eye. Blinking did not help. My hands were useless tied behind my back. I tried to rub my eye on my shoulder but it was.all nopeless. And the sun neat down.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@ Julie G

great scenario. enjoyed reading. thanks! :D
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins (@ JulieG, I think your scenario is so great that I'm including it (verbatim) in this chapter. I hope this is ok with you, otherwise please let me know!)

Chapter 23

After a quick hot shower, the two girls were hungry. No wonder, because they had had only breakfast that day, and now the sun had reached its highest point - noon. The mother had gone into the kitchen while the girls were setting the table. Then they used the time left to hold a video call with Claire's cousin JulieG. They shared the day's experiences with each other, and as the two recounted their "pirate adventure", JulieG recounted a dream she had a few months ago:

“The sun beat down. Wearing just a small swimsuit and hat left me very exposed. At least I had sunscreen in. I'd see how good it was or have some interesting tan lines. The sun beat down. I tried again to wriggle my wrists.but they were.too well tied. Secure but not tight. Nothing went numb or tingled, I could feel the ropes tight around my wrists, ankles, legs, chest, but my fingers could not reach a single strand let alone a knot. And the sun beat down. I looked over at clare. Like me she had given up struggling, looking down at her feet waiting for something to happen. Like me, helpless, occasionally wiggling her toes because she could. And the sun beat down. I looked at the shadows. We had been tied up so long I could see the shadows had visibly moved round. Looking at Claire were like the pointers on two macabre sundials. And the sun beat down. I shook my head as sweat trickled into my eye. Blinking did not help. My hands were useless tied behind my back. I tried to rub my eye on my shoulder but it was.all hopeless. And the sun beat down.”

Susan and Claire smiled - they never thought that JulieG would enjoy such things - but at that moment the mother called that the meal was ready and the video call ended. When the mother saw the grin on their faces, she asked: "Did you like our pirate game so much?". The two nodded quickly - they preferred to keep the real reason for their grin to themselves! Instead, they asked for another tie up game over lunch. “Sure - but we don't have much time because Susan and I need to report to the court. So quickly take a seat - Claire, cross your wrists behind the back of the chair!"

Claire obeyed. The mother routinely tied her daughter's hands and also blindfolded her eyes! Then she ordered her to open her mouth and shoved a spoonful of hot tomato soup into her mouth. More spoons always followed once Claire had swallowed the previous one. Susan watched intently, but was warned by the mother to finish her own plate faster.

When both plates were empty, Claire was untied and Susan was tied to her chair in exactly the same way. The blindfold followed and Susan was fed spinach and fried eggs while Claire ate the same meal normally with a knife and fork. The same game was repeated with spaghetti bolognese, which Claire was allowed to eat while tied up, and chocolate pudding, which again saw Susan tied up.

Finally, when all the plates were empty, the mother took pictures of the girls' smeared mouths, then untied them and sent them off to the bathroom in a hurry, as they had to leave for court.

In court, both received the completely surprising news that one of Susan's kidnappers was found seriously injured and the prosecutor blamed Susan!

Now you are the judge - what verdict do you make?

A) Acquittal
B) Fine that Susan has to pay herself
C) Fine someone unknown pays for Susan
D) imprisonment (indicate how long)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A.

Let’s get back to TUGs
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I will go back to TUGs now, as wished!

Chapter 24

When the judge re-entered the room after deliberating with the jury, Susan was more nervous than she had ever been in her life! She knew she would never survive the hard day in prison! Out of sheer tension, she only caught the decisive words of the judge as if through a haze: "Not guilty! The accused is to be acquitted!" It wasn't until Susan was outside the courthouse that all her tension was released and she burst into tears. And it was only when Carol hugged her tightly, smiling as she did so, that she gradually realized that they could both leave court as free women, hopefully forever! As soon as she got home, Susan fell into a deep sleep.
When Susan checked her answering machine the next morning, there was a message that her Scout group was due to meet that afternoon. Exactly the distraction that Susan needed now - but first the school was waiting.

In the first lesson, various professions would be presented today. One of the students, whose mother was a police officer, had handcuffs with her and asked who would like to try them out as a demonstration. Susan answered immediately and her left hand was already handcuffed when the math teacher walked in: Susan just managed to hide her handcuffed hand behind her back when the teacher said, "I'm very sorry, but Mr. Wind is ill, so unfortunately the job description has to be postponed! We will now write the exam that we would normally have written in the sixth period, but you can leave earlier today!" Susan swallowed: she had completely forgotten about the exam!

At the same time, she felt her seat neighbor grab her cuffed hand and...

Can Susan take the exam?

A) Yes, she will be handcuffed in front of her body.
B) Yes, she will be chained to her chair so she can write with her other hand.
C) No, she is handcuffed behind her back. but may take the exam orally.
D) No, she is handcuffed behind her back and fails the exam.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

no votes yet :|
blekyt13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by blekyt13 »

D :D
Last edited by blekyt13 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

C please. She can still fail though.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

B, but it turns out she's a leftie and can't write well with her right hand. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago B, but it turns out she's a leftie and can't write well with her right hand. :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C please
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Thanks for voting, C is the winner

Chapter 25

The action came as a complete surprise to Susan, out of nowhere: before she knew what was happening, her seat neighbor had already grabbed her right hand and turned it onto her back! A metallic click and the feel of cold metal against her skin followed immediately. She hadn't had time to react, then she heard another click and felt the free handcuff snap shut around her left wrist! All attempts to move her hands apart failed after just a few centimeters. "Are you crazy? Free me now!", she whispered in panic - but her neighbor looked at the blackboard as if nothing had happened. "Susan Stephenson, do you have another question about the exam? If so, please ask it out loud!" the teacher shouted angrily.

Susan blushed, but called: "N.. no thanks, a... everything ok, teacher!" The whole class, who of course had been watching, giggled, but the teacher immediately told them to shut up! When the teacher handed out the test sheets, she noticed that the class was still very uneasy. She banged her fist on the table and yelled, "What's the matter with you guys today? You're going to take this test, even if it takes until this evening! The same goes for you, Ms. Stephenson!". The class fell silent, and Susan blushed even more - how she would have sunk into the ground with embarrassment!

"Besides,Ms. Stephenson - you haven't even gotten your pens out yet - how are you going to write the test without a pen? Answer!". The classmates held their breath in suspense - what would Susan say? Susan swallowed and took two deep breaths. Then she said: "Not at all, teacher!".

With that said, Susan walked over to the lectern and turned her back to the teacher so that she could see her hands chained together. Before the teacher could say anything, Susan stuttered, "I...I lost a...a bet! I...have to...stay...your entire...entire lesson in...handcuffs! Even if...if I... because... me so that I... fail!"

Susan's face was red as a tomato! The whole class held their breath until the teacher... burst out laughing! "Well, gambling debts are debts of honor. So I'll have you retake the test orally once everyone's done, since you're in no position to write anything right now! But now, please stand in the far corner of the classroom, Face me so you can't dictate anything. And you others, your time is ticking!" Susan was relieved that she hadn't automatically failed or even received a penalty! Everyone passed the test successfully, Susan was so relieved that she almost didn't even notice that she was tied up.

Susan also passed the oral test, which she still had to do in handcuffs. She was still beaming with pride when her seat neighbor finally unlocked the handcuffs.

When she had lunch at home, her mother reminded her of today's scout meeting, which Susan was leading as a group leader. Orientation and knots were on the agenda today. For this, a group member would be tied to a tree in the forest and the others would have to find that one within a certain time. But if she could escape she could catch the others.

Who of the girl scouts will be tied to a tree?

A Susan will be tied up by another practicing girl
B A girl scout will be tied to a tree by another practicing girl
C A girl scout will be tied to a tree by Susan.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Susan's life sucks

A, and she will need help to escape

Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

A.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is :)
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 26

Susan asked one of the scout girls, "Anne, you couldn't tie the knots properly last time. I hope you practiced at home?" "Of course, but.. I'm not sure if I can do it now!". Anne's answer came in a very low and shy voice. "But, Anne, you do know that next time there will be the big test of all the scout groups in the region, right?" asked Susan. Anne couldn't utter a word - she burst into tears. The other girls giggled, but Susan shut them up immediately, "Shut up! You've all been in this situation! Stick together! Do a good deed every day!"

The group's giggles only slowly died down. Susan glared at the group and then turned back to Anne: "You're getting an extra training session now! You and a girl scout are going to go into the forest now. You're going to mark your way with clues. Then you're going to tie your companion to a tree so tightly that she cannot break free! When you return, the rest of the group has one hour to follow the clues and free the tied girl. But if she manages to free herself, it's not a badge! So, which one of you is willing to volunteer to be tied up by Anne?" Nobody answered. Anne was close to tears again, but Susan quickly said, "OK, I'll let you tie me up! We're going into the woods now, and the rest of you now have an hour to think about your uncooperative behavior - which I won't condone under any circumstances !" With that, they just left the rest of the group standing.

As the two walked deeper and deeper into the forest, diligently leaving clues, Susan tried to encourage Anne, with seemingly moderate success. At one point, Susan threw a rope at Anne, placed herself against a tree, and crossed her hands behind it. Anne began her work hesitantly, but Susan quickly noticed how professionally her wrists were tied. "Good work, I don't think I can free myself! Now tie my ankles!" "OK, but... can I take off your shoes and socks so I can get a better feel for the rope?". Giggling, Susan agreed and soon her bare feet were tied to the tree trunk as well. "But I still feel insecure. As an extra exercise, may I tie your torso and knees? Please!" Susan agreed again and she was completely immobilized a short time later!

"You see, you can do it! I think I have to wait here until someone unties me!". Suzanne smiled. Anne smiled too - but her smile suddenly turned kind of...evil! "You didn't defend me when the others teased me - now you're going to pay for that! I flipped the clues on the route - the others will never find you!" Susan wanted to start ranting, but Anne quickly shoved her bandana into Susan's mouth. Then she left Susan alone.

What happens next?

A A huntsman finds and frees Susan.
B Susan can free herself and she calls Anne`s parents.
C The other scouting girls find and free Susan
D Susan can't free herself - and it starts to rain.
E Susan can`t free herself - and her tree is in a nettle field.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Can Susan's life get any worse?

Why yes it can! :twisted:

D

johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D is the winner.

Chapter 27

Susan screamed as loud as she could, but only unintelligible sounds came through the gag! Her whole body trembled: did Anne mean what she said? If she had really tampered with the clues, there wouldn't be the slightest chance of being found by the rest of the group! She swallowed and jerked wildly at her bonds again, but they only cut painfully into her skin. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought of Anne's statement that she could never be found again - No, Anne couldn't be that cruel, could she? If she was honest, she hardly knew Anne - she would have never thought that Anne suffered so much from the teasing of the other scouts.

From now on, Anne would be under Susan's personal protection, Susan decided firmly - if she ever got out of here again: still nothing stirred in the undergrowth. After another vague cry for help, Susan slowly fell into a deep sleep.

She slowly woke up as something tickled her face. When she opened her eyes fully, she saw through a veil of fog. Heavy raindrops hit her body and her bare feet stood in a thick puddle of brown mud. Wet hair was stuck to her forehead and her uniform was stuck all over her body. A quick glance up didn't give Susan any hope of a quick clearing of the rain clouds, but at least there wasn't a thunderstorm.

Unfortunately, Susan's hope that the ropes would soak through the rain was not fulfilled either. So she could only continue to wait for rescue - and hoped that she would not catch a cold.But then she realized something much worse: In the rainy weather there was certainly no one in the forest - so no chance of rescue! Susan started crying again - and then she heard something: First very quietly, and then louder and louder: girl scout chants. Susan once again put all her strength into a gag scream - and suddenly her group - without Anne - stood in front of her.

Kaylee - one of her girl scouts - exclaimed triumphantly, "Nice try flipping the signs, but that won't stop us Girl Scouts! I suppose we've passed the exam and earned the Orientation Badge?" Susan nodded, "And the drowning rescue badge is coming with that. Untie me right now! And when we get back to camp, you'll apologize to Anne. I know about it!"

The rain stopped quickly and the final campfire scheduled for the evening could be held as planned.

What happens during the campfire?

A) Susan sings so loud and wrong that the others tie and gag her tightly.
B) A girl is missing her purse. She accuses Anne of stealing and hogties her.
C) The neighboring boy scout camp ambushes the girls and kidnaps two of them.
D) Birds try to steal the food, so Susan and Anne become living scarecrows.

Vote diligently!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

It's nighttime, so no birds. Boy scouts being nearby is too unlikely. After the recent events, let's go for what reasonably follows. Everyone will be a bit miffed at Anne for this as is, but it's Susan's story...

A)

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

D please
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic