Bondage Escape Episodes (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Escape Episodes (M/M)

Post by CaptiveDan »

This is a fictional story loosely inspired by a few real meetups I had

The familiar netflix startup sound, soft candle light, and gentle rain outside set the perfect mood for a cozy night in. To add a little spice to the night, Ted had suggested an escape challenge - something to do while we watched tv. I enthusiastically agreed, and volunteered to go first.

Round 1 - Hogtied
Ted pressed play, starting the tv episode that would play in the background, serve as a timer for each challenge, and keep us entertained while tied up. He ordered me to strip to my underwear, which I eagerly did, revealing white briefs that were already starting to bulge.

Ted led my arms behind my back and started tying my wrists together. Once my wrists were bound, he looped the rope around my chest and over my shoulders, creating a rope chest harness that kept my bound wrists secured to my back. Once my top half was secure, he stood behind me, reached his hand around, and grabbed my dick through my underwear. I shuttered and warned him to be careful - I tended to cum pretty quick when tied up. He squeezed my cock then released, slapped my ass, and guided me to his bed. I flopped onto the bed as much as I could, and Ted helped me the rest of the way.

He tied my ankles together, and then brought me into a snug hogtie. It was wonderful. I felt helpless. The tie was just the right amount of uncomfortable to make me aware that I was restrained and motivated me to get loose. Ted laid down on the bed, facing the tv. He positioned himself so his legs were on either side of me, and his jock was right in my face.

I had until the end of the episode to get free.

I pulled at the bonds, tugging my wrists and wiggling on the floor. I tried to stretch my arms backwards to reach the knot securing my ankles. In a hogtie where the rope connecting my ankles ties directly to my wrists, I can usually escape by reaching back - bending uncomfortably far for a few seconds to reach the knot and undo it. Ted, however, had attached the ankle rope to the chest harness, and the chest harness kept my wrists pinned high enough that I couldn't reach them back. He'd done well.

I twisted and wiggled my wrists, and then my whole body, no doubt looking pathetic strung up between his legs. As I fought against the bonds, Ted played with my hair. I felt his cock growing in his jockstrap up against my face. I pulled and tugged, trying to get some slack to slip my hands out, but had no luck. I tried to roll over to on my side to get better leverage, but Ted pushed me back into position. About half-way through the episode I gave up trying to escape. I figured that given enough time I could probably loosen the ropes and get out, but it would take alot longer than the 10 minutes or so left in the show.

I tried to pull Ted’s jockstrap aside with my teeth, but couldn’t maneuver myself enough to release his dick from the fabric. Ted chuckled, pulled my hair with one hand, and pulled his jockstrap to the side, revealing his hard cock. He let go of my hair and slapped my face with his dick.

For the next few minutes I teased his cock with my tongue. I licked from the base up to the tip, spending extra time on his sensitive cockhead. I slid my tongue back down, then gently tickled his balls. For the rest of the episode I did everything I could with my mouth except suck his dick, keeping him hard and eager for what would come next.

The credits rolled. I remained tied up. Ted won that point.

Ted untied me and readjusted his jockstrap so his cock was covered. He’d made sure to keep the autoplay off so the next episode wouldn’t start until I’d tied him up.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 2 - Wrist to Ankles

I had thought of doing a hogtie, but for the sake of variety decided to truss him up a different way. I had him sit upright on the bed and bend forward, so he could hold his ankles with his hands. I tied his left wrist to left ankle and his right wrist to his right ankle. Once he was properly restrained, I pushed him backwards on the bed. He rolled over onto his back, his hands and feet in the air.

I pressed play on the episode and watched as he tried to slip his hands out of the ropes. He wiggled on his back, his ass right in front of me. In the perfect, compromised position for me to play with his hole. I teased the outside of his asshole, tickled his balls and pressed gently on his taint. I lubed up a small butt plug and slid it inside him.

Playing with his ass briefly distracted him from his escape attempt, which was good because it was clear my rope work wasn't super secure. ⅔ of the way into the show, he'd managed to bring his legs together and use one hand to untie the rope on his opposite wrist. He then used that freed hand to untie his other wrist and ankle.

By the time the credits rolled he'd fully released himself, and taken the plug out. Another point for Ted.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love this kind of friendly, playful bondage. Sounds like you and Ted had a lot of fun tying each other up, fictionalized as this version of the story may be. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 3 - Duct Tape

Ted had me sit up. He ruffled in the bedside dresser and took out a roll of duct tape.

He put my hands together behind my back and duct taped my wrists together. Next he wrapped duct tape around my chest and arms a few times, securing my arms to my back and further restricting my movement.

Ted shoved a balled up handkerchief in my mouth and then taped the front of my mouth, sealing the handkerchief and forming a gag that I couldn't spit out. He held the back of my head and guided me down so I was laying on the bed.

To complete my bondage, he wrapped another few loops of duct tape around my legs. One stripe right below my briefs, one right below my knees, and a final one around my ankles.

I was wrapped tight. Arms and legs pinned together. I wriggled on the bed, trying to stretch and loosen the tape. Ted incentivized me to escape by tickling the parts of me not wrapped in tape.

He tickled my stomach, my thighs, and my feet. I laughed hysterically into the gag. I squirmed and wiggled, unable to stop his hands or get away.

Every few seconds he'd pause his tickling to instead tease my dick. He squeezed my dick through my underwear, gently running his fingers along the outline of my hard cock. Then, right as I was starting to enjoy his pleasurable teasing, he switched back to tickling me.

As I thrashed around, I managed to slip one wrist free. I grabbed his hand to try and stop the tickling, but he kept up his assault with his other hand. I released his wrist so I could use that free hand to untape myself.

As I painfully ripped the tape off of me, he kept tickling me, trying his best to distract me from my escape. But with a good 10 minutes left in the episode I'd managed to tear, squirm, or stretch my way out of my bondage.

One point for me.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loving this! A fun twist to Netflix and Chill! I wonder how many episodes they have left?
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

gag1195 wrote: 4 days ago Loving this! A fun twist to Netflix and Chill! I wonder how many episodes they have left?
Thanks! Glad you like it! We're about halfway through
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 4 - Tied to a Pole

I had Ted come and sit on the floor, his back against one of the 4 posts of his bed. I had him reach his hands behind him and behind the post, essentially using the post as a pole to tie him to. With his hands crossed behind him on the other side of the post, I tied his wrists with a double column tie. I thought about tying an elaborate chest harness to further secure him to the post, but opted for a few simple ropes around his chest instead. I watched him tug his arms to test the bonds, while I tied his legs together at his ankles.

I decided to pay back his kindness of gagging me. I grabbed a sock, and rolled it into a ball. I shoved it into his mouth and then grabbed a head harness I kept under the bed. The head harness has a panel on the front and under the chin, which in itself doesn't silence a sub, but will keep something stuck in their mouth. Once I'd tightened the straps around Ted's head, it was clear the sock in his mouth wasn't going anywhere.

I started the timer, and began tickling his exposed feet.

He struggled on the floor, laughing and "mmphfing" into his sock gag. He tried to shake his feet away from my fingers, but I held them in place and tickled him without mercy.

About half way through the episode it was clear he wouldn't break free. I went into the kitchen and returned with two clothespins. I saw his eyes go wide. Ted struggled against the bonds with no luck. I pinched his nipples and put the clothespins on them. Then I went back to tickling him.

My fingers danced around his helpless body. I gave him only momentary reprieves, just long enough for him to catch his breath and beg muffled cries for mercy.

Then, when I could tell the episode was almost over, I unbuckled the head harness. He spit out the sock I’d gagged him with.

I smiled, pulled down my underwear and stood with my dick in front of his face. I held his head in my hands and guided his mouth to my cock.

I fucked his throat as the credits to the episode rolled. Pulling out before before I got too close to cumming.

I untied Ted, leaving the clothespins on for him to take off himself.

“Ah, fuck” he said, wincing as he took the clamps off his sore nipples, “you're gonna regret that.”
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sock gag, tickling, clamps, oh my! Poor Ted! I'm not sure who I want to come out on top, but I'm invested! Unfortunately, I suspect that they aren't paying much attention to their show!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic mini clip type story updates so far! Really enjoying it and interested to see the ongoing escalation and challenges.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

gag1195 wrote: 2 days ago Sock gag, tickling, clamps, oh my! Poor Ted! I'm not sure who I want to come out on top, but I'm invested! Unfortunately, I suspect that they aren't paying much attention to their show!
Yeah the "Netflix" tends to get dropped pretty quickly from "Netflix and chill"
harveygasson wrote: 2 days ago Fantastic mini clip type story updates so far! Really enjoying it and interested to see the ongoing escalation and challenges.
Yay! Glad you're enjoying it
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 5 - Plugged and Chair-tied
Ted brought a chair from the kitchen into the bedroom. I prepared to sit on it, only for him to stop me. He grabbed the the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down, freeing my hard cock. Then he handed me a remote controlled vibrating butt plug and lube.

I took the hint, lubed up the plug, and slid it into my ass. Only after I was naked and plugged did he have me sit in the chair.

Ted guided my arms so they were parallel to back posts of the chair. He tied both of my wrists to the chair, then kneeled down and tied my ankles to different legs of the chair, spreading my legs apart. As a finishing touch he put a blindfold over my eyes, and shoved a gag in my mouth. The gag was shaped like a cock head, but was attached to a thick locking panel so I couldn't push it out.

I sat there, unable to see or speak, trying to twist and maneuver my hands free, waiting with dread for what he had planned.

I felt a painful pinch on both nipples. A pinching that stayed and carried a slight weight. He'd put the clothespins on me. I got a little worried. He'd only had the clothespins on his nipples for half the episode and clearly found that pretty painful, if I couldn't get out of the chair tie I might have these on twice as long.

I felt the plug in my ass start to vibrate. I moaned and shifted around in the chair. The vibrating stopped for a few seconds, then started again.

As the episode played in the background, I felt ropes around my chest and shoulders. I felt Ted's hands moving across my skin, and the ropes tighten. He tied a chest harness on me, and then untied it to try out a different design.

All the while, the plug in my ass cycled between vibrating and being still, and the dull pain on my nipples got worse and worse. I appreciated not being tickled, but this was a different kind of torture. My dick was so hard, both from the bondage and the vibrating plug in my ass. I craved something to fuck - Ted's ass, his mouth, his hand even - any way to get enough sensation to bring me over the edge. But the ropes forced me to sit there and wait in increasing discomfort.

As the episode reached its end, what started as a dull pain on my nipples had grown to into full on torture. I'd managed to slightly loosen my left wrist, but not get it free, and probably wouldn't be able to release it in time. While I was sad I wouldn't get the point, I was thankful that in a few minutes I would be untied and finally able to take off the clothespins.

I heard the credits roll. I waited for Ted to release me.

Then the credit music stopped. I grunted into the gag, trying to get Ted's attention.

“Hold tight,” he said, “I want to finish this chest harness first,”

I yelled into my gag and renewed my struggle to break free. He'd only just started his newest iteration of rope work, who knew how long it would be before he was done. I needed these clothespins off now.

I fought with renewed vigor, my squirming and wiggling on the chair interspersed every few seconds when the vibration in my ass started back up and made me involuntarily moan. The pain on my nipples and my sexual frustration was so much greater now that my bondage had no distinct endpoint.

Finally I managed to slip my left hand free. I used it to quickly untie my right arm, and then my legs. I pulled the clothespins off, screaming in pain into the gag as I did. I took off the blindfold, pushed Ted's hands away from me -I had no intention of letting him finish his chest harness- and stood up off the chair. I took the plug out of my ass and reach behind my head to remove my gag.

Only to find a padlock.

That bitch.

I did a quick scan of the room, looking for the keys to unlock the lock preventing me from removing the gag. Nothing on a cursory glance.

I decided to go ahead and begin the next round, once Ted was tied down I'd have all the time I needed to find the key.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I call foul! If he's blindfolded, he can't very well watch the show! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 6 - Spreadeagle

I had Ted lay face down on the bed. I straddled him and began tying a single column tie on both of his wrists. I then tied each rope wrist cuff to a bedpost. Then I tied each of his ankles to a bedpost in a similar fashion, effectively restraining him spread-eagle. I made sure to pull all the ropes as tight as possible, stretching Ted apart as far as his limbs would go.

I pressed play on the episode, hoping the noise from the TV would drown out the noise we were about to make.

As Ted struggled to get out of my binds, I sat on his back, facing backwards, and began playing with his balls and around his asshole. Slowly I fingered him with one hand, and slapped his ass with my other. After a few minutes, I switched from fingers to a dildo. Ted moaned as I slowly slid the silicone cock in and out of him. I saw him tug at the ropes securing his arms, but it was clear he wasn't trying too hard to break free.

I sped up with the dildo, keeping rhythm as if I were fucking him. I slapped his ass with my free hand, and then played with his balls. Ted started to grunt and move his hips as much as the ropes would allow.

I decided he was ready for the real thing.

I pulled the dildo out and laid on top of him. I guided my hard cock to his ass, and then slowly slid my dick into his hole.

I fucked Ted. Gently at first. Then harder, faster, rougher. I slapped his ass. I reached up and wrapped my hands around his neck. I grabbed his hair and yanked back.

He was mine. Tied down and trapped. I could fuck him however I wanted and he couldn't do anything but take it.

The episode ended, the credits rolled. It didn't matter, I was going to finish at my own pace. As I got close, I reached around the front of his face and covered his mouth with my hand. His muffled moans were exactly what I needed to hear. With one last, deep thrust I came inside of him. I stayed inside for another minute, breathing heavily as I laid my whole body weight on him.

I pulled out of his ass and stood up off the bed. It was time to find the key to the gag still in my mouth. As I searched the room, I heard Ted struggling to break out.

I did plan on giving him a happy ending to the whole ordeal once I unlocked the gag. I'd untie his legs, pull his hips up so he would be essentially kneeling ass up, dick hanging down. I would slowly edge him, and once I felt like he'd earned it -or I just got bored- I’d jack him off until he came.

But first I had to find that fucking key. I looked all over the room with no luck. Either this bastard had hid the key or I was just really bad at finding shit.

I headed to the bathroom, taking a break from my search.

When I opened the door, Ted was standing there, free from the ropes, smiling sadistically.

“Your turn”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic