Casual Compliment Leads to Kinky Bondage (F/M, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Casual Compliment Leads to Kinky Bondage (F/M, M/F)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Reposted again… for a limited time!

My Monday had been incredibly busy, the backlog of work that had built up from the weekend was staggering. It was already almost 1:00 and I still hadn’t grabbed lunch, so I ran to get something. Wanting something quick, I was limited on options near me, so I decided on Subway.

As I waited to order, I noticed a woman sitting and eating her meal. She was in her 30’s, slender build, long jet black hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, probably only 5’4” without the 3” black heels. She was wearing a tight fitting light gray sweater that hugged her smaller chest nicely, a long black silk scarf hung around her neck, a dark gray mid-thigh length skirt and a pair of shiny black pantyhose that had a subtle fishnet pattern in them.

I finally got my sandwich, set it on a table and went to fill my drink.

“I love your patterned nylons, very unique. They go nicely with your outfit.” I complimented with a smile as I filled my plastic cup and put a lid on it.

Surprised, she looked up, smiled, and replied, “Thank you, they’re a little naughty and nice all in one.”

As I finished and headed out, I found a folded Subway napkin on my windshield under my wiper blade. I lifted the wiper blade and was about to toss the napkin, when I saw writing on the back of it:

“Thank you so much for the compliment, it brought a smile to my face and made my day. May I buy you a drink tonight for happy hour?

-Laura”

She had also left her phone number on the note.

Wow, more than I had expected.

I sent Laura a text, thanked her for the note and invitation for drinks. We picked a time and location to meet as well as spent the afternoon texting back and forth.

Laure was 38, had been divorced for a few years and recently moved to town taking a promotion for her job. She worked at the corporate headquarters for a major bank, so always had to dress and act professionally.

We continued to chat via text and seemed to hit it off pretty well. As the end of the day approached, the level of flirting and innuendo increased exponentially.

Finally, work was done and I headed out to meet Laura. She had finished before me and was already at the bar waiting for me. I joined her at a table in the back where she waited, sipping her wine with a sly grin. Of course, she busted me checking her out again as I approached. How could I resist?!? She had her legs crossed and her 3” heel (intentionally, I’m sure) dangling from her right foot.

“There you go, showing off those sexy nylons again.” I flirted as I joined her and sat down.

“You don’t seem to mind.” She replied with a grin.

“Not at all.” I replied, looking down to check them out again as she smiled at me.

We had a few drinks, talked and flirted quite a bit.

“Let’s play a little speed dating game I heard about.” Laura suggested, taking a sip of her wine.

“Sure, what do you have in mind?”

“We take turns asking ANYTHING we want, then we both text our answer(s) to each other at the same time.” She explained.

We went back and forth, hitting all the usual get-to-know-you questions… favorite foods, drinks, activities, work, sports, music, TV shows, movies, travel, family, etc….

The bar had picked up and we had’t seen our server in ages, so I went to the bar to get us each another drink. When I returned, Laura had slid my chair from directly across the small table from her to beside her. She smiled, crossed her legs toward me, and leaned a little closer as I sat down, “Ready for round two?”

“Let’s play.” I replied.

The questions now had a far more personal and sexual nature to them with each one getting bolder than the last… favorite sexual positions, foreplay, kinks, fetishes, toys, bondage, blindfolds, forced orgasims, role play, fantasies, multiple partners, secret desires… as we continued, Laura would rub her foot seductively against my leg when she liked my answer (which was proving to be every time).

The question game trailed off and had turned into erotic discussions on how to satisfy our mutual kinky desires.

“I can satisfy one of yours - and mine - right now.” Laura said with a grin as she removed her heel she had been dangling from her toes on her left foot and set it on the floor. Taking my left hand as I sat beside her, she slid it off the table and placed it on her silky nylon clad leg.

Leaning closer she said, “I know you have wanted your hands on my legs in these since you saw them. Honestly, I have had more than a few fantasies this afternoon of you tying me up and ravaging my bound body in them.”

My hand wasted no time in caressing over Laura’s silky foot and calf as she extended her crossed leg closer to me, then held onto the ends of her long scarf with each hand and twisted them, wrapping the scarf tightly a few times around each wrist as she playfully tugged at the scarf before releasing it.

“These feel as good as they look.” I complimented, my hand continuing to discretely caress and massage Laura’s foot and calf below the table.

“I would love to REALLY show you how soft and silky they are…” Laura flirted, taking another sip of wine.

Playing along, I asked, “Ok Laura, how would you do that? You have my COMPLETE cooperation!”

Hearing that brought a naughty little grin to her face.

“I would rub my hands down your shoulders and arms, bringing your hands together behind the chair back.”

Giving a tug at the end of her scarf and slowly pulling it off from around her neck, she began wrapping it around her left wrist as she continued…

“I would cross your wrists, then wrap my silk scarf snugly around and between them while you cooperated and held them for me. I would tie a knot, cinch it tight, then tie another, then wrap around and through your wrists and tie again, and again, and again, making sure every knot was pulled tight.”

I grinned as Laura described tying my hands and stopped caressing her leg and brought my hands behind the chair back and crossed them as she had described. Her smile widened as she continued…

“You WILL remain bound until I release you, but you may feel free to struggle and TRY to get free. Watching you squirm just turns me on more.”

“Next I would free your hard cock so it’s standing at attention for me.” She said as she licked her lips.

Slipping off her other heel, Laura rested both her feet in my lap, rubbing along the visible bulge in my pants, “Then I would rub and tease your big cock between my silky feet, enjoying myself as I watch you squirm helplessly until I make your cock explode all over my feet. Then you might get the chance to see the thigh high version of these nylons while you are on your knees serving my needs or spend the rest of the night bound to the bed.”

Laura slide her feet down out of my lap and back into her heels and crossed her legs again as she played with her scarf in her lap. I continued to hold my hands behind my back as she took a sip of wine, her smile widening the longer I cooperated and kept my hands behind my back, pretending to struggle as if I was tied up.

“Now that I cooperated, I get to tie you up?” I asked.

“You can tie me up ANYTIME you want to, IF you can that is. I don’t think you will want to get free, much less be able to.” Laura flirted. “I’m sure you are quite skilled at tying others, but don’t think that will help you when it comes to getting yourself free.”

Laura had explained that she had always had a VERY kinky side and love of bondage, but had no luck in finding partners who truly enjoyed it as well (and didn’t just play along a few times for the sex).

She definitely had no luck in finding anyone who would let her be in control. Frustrated with her inability to find an equally willing and kinky partner and tired of the rejection she got when she would bring something up or try something kinky, she had given up and suppressed her kinks, leaving her unhappy, frustrated and VERY sexually unsatisfied.

Laura’s new plan was full disclosure up front and go from there. She seemed quite interested in my sincere interest in the same kinks and bondage and my willingness (and past experience) in participating in them.

As we finished our drinks and discussion on how good she thought I would look with my hands tied behind me (or tied up in general), we decided to go to her house, which was much closer than mine, and let me call her bluff and see just how good she really was with her tying (and give her the opportunity she now seemed VERY interested in being able to take advantage of… with my full cooperation).

Of course, she warned me that “any and all forms of ‘distraction’ are fair game” and that “no one ever gets set free until one (or both) of us gets off”. How could I not agree to that?!?

As I walked Laura to her car, I pulled her scarf from around her neck, folded it half and made a loop in the middle of it, slipping my hands inside it behind my back.

Laura absolutely loved it, giving a tug on the ends and tightening the loop around my wrists, then wrapping it between my hands to cinch it, and holding the scarf ends as we walked.

Stopping to give me a passionate kiss before getting into her car, she unwrapped the scarf from my wrists and put it back around her neck.

“You going to cooperate so I can tie you up again?” Laura seductively asked, holding up the end of her long scarf.

“As long as you promise to tie me better next time and show me how silky those nylons are.” I replied with a grin, “And… I get to tie you as well.”

“Definitely! As long as it’s tight. Maybe I’ll even wear my ring gag for you.” She teased. “Let’s go! I can’t wait to see you in some ropes!”

I followed Laura to her house. She pulled her car in the garage and text me to go ahead and park behind her in the driveway and come in.

I walked into the garage, closed the garage door for her and headed inside to quite a surprise!

Laura was standing there, wearing only a black bra, her long black silk scarf dangling from around her neck and the silky black pantyhose with the fishnet pattern in them. Now able to see them fully, the fishnet design was from her feet to upper thigh, then sheer the rest of the way to her waist.

“I REALLY love those nylons!” I complimented as Laura walked closer.

“Your turn!” She replied as she began to unbutton and remove my dress shirt, quickly moving to loosen my belt and pants. I slipped out of my shoes as my pants fell to the floor, leaving me in just my t-shirt, boxer briefs and socks.

“Now to keep my promise.” Laura said seductively as she slowly pulled her long silk scarf from around her neck as she walked behind me.

Laura leaned in and began to kiss the back of my neck as her hands rubbed down my shoulders, then my arms, drawing them behind my back. She crossed my wrists and wrapped them snugly with the middle of her scarf and pulled her first knot tight as she whispered in my ear, “You have no idea how much this turns me on.”

Laura rubbed her pantyhose covered leg along mine as she pulled another knot tight. Looping between my wrists, she cinched and tied again, then finished with a few more wraps around and between my hands, knotting tightly each time. Her tying was snug, but not overly tight. She knew what she was doing and seemed to be loving it!

I twisted my wrists, giving a few good tugs and tried to pull free, testing Laura’s tying work, then tried to reach the tight knots, all of which were between my wrists where my fingers could barely touch them, much less untie them. Seeing me struggle, unable to get out of her quick and simple tying work had Laura grinning from ear to ear with excitement. My hands were stuck, and I wasn’t getting them out until she decided to release them… and this was really turning us both on!

“Very nice tying!” I complimented as Laura watched my bound hands, twisting and turning helplessly in the silk scarf.

“I love LONG silk scarves. They go with anything and are so ‘versatile’ for fun like this. I have tons of them.”

“Maybe you’ll let me use some on you later?” I flirted.

“Mmmmm, please do! When I let you out, you can use whatever you like.” Laura flirted back.

I could tell Laura really liked seeing me trying to get free, so I kept at it, even though I was sure it was in vain.

Laura led me to the living room and sat me on the couch. Straddling me on it, she rubbed her hands on my chest, “You’re not free yet?” she teased with a huge grin.

“Not even close… at least not yet.” I replied.

“I guess I should have known better than to let some sexy lady in nylons seduce me into getting tied up.” I joked.

“Well, you’ve been SOOOOO cooperative, how could I resist the opportunity?” she asked. “Besides, you look REALLY hot tied up!”

Reaching into my boxer briefs, Laura freed my hard cock and began to lightly rub it against her silky inner thighs, “We’ll have to see what else I can ‘seduce’ you into.”

Laura gave me a passionate kiss and got up, “I’ll be right back!” she teased and headed off down the hallway.

Returning a few minutes later, Laura had a backpack that she set on the floor beside me, then straddled me again.

She began to stroke her hand lightly over my cock, then resumed rubbing it against her thigh.

“Still not free?” She questioned confidently.

“If I was, I’d be tying you up by now.” I replied with a grin.

“I’ll make a deal with you. If you can hold out and not get off, I’ll release you. If not, I get to keep you tied however I wish for a while yet.”

“Deal.” I replied.

Reaching down into the backpack, Laura pulled out a long, white nylon rope. “I think you are going to let me tie your ankles…” she said confidently as she slid down off me so she was kneeling on the floor and gave my cock a long slow lick, lingering at the head and teasing it as she brought my feet together, side-by-side.

I felt Laura begin to wrap the rope around and between my ankles as she gave my cock another long, slow lick. The hard pull on the rope ends as she tightened each knot turned me on even more. It took her a few more slow licks, but she got my ankles bound, cinched between them and inescapably tied (at least without my hands reaching them).

To finish me off, Laura tied the rope ends from my feet to the front middle leg of the heavy couch.

Pleased with her work, she sat beside me on the couch, her silky nylon covered feet in my lap, rubbing along the sides of my fully erect cock.

“Cooperation has its rewards!” Laura said with a grin. “And, as promised, you get to see first hand just how silky these pantyhose are.”

“I love them! I’ll have to let you seduce me into cooperating more often.” I said as I continued to struggle.

Laura took her time, slowly rubbing her silky feet along my cock as she watched me squirm helplessly. She began to rub herself lightly through the thin nylon material of her pantyhose as she continued to rub my cock with her feet. “You like watching me pleasure myself, don’t you?” She asked, already knowing my answer.

“Very much.” I replied. “It turns me on even more being tied and unable to touch you.”

“Get yourself free and you can touch me all you want.” She teased.

Damn Laura was good! She had my cock rock hard and about ready to explode as she continued to slowly tease me between her silky feet.

“I know you are close. You can’t resist me!” She taunted, still rubbing herself as she watched me squirm.

“Damn you are good!”

“You WILL get off on me like I promised! Seeing you explode all over my feet is such a turn on!”

Reaching into the backpack, Laura produced a pair of handcuffs and a little vibe. Quickly turning the vibe to high, she stuffed it into her pantyhose and adjusted its placement. “Getting you off like this is so much more erotic while I’m bound, I hope you don’t mind?” She said as she smiled and locked the cuffs around her right wrist, brought her hands behind her back and cuffed herself, leaning back on the couch.

Laura was squirming as she continued to rub my cock between her feet. That little vibe had her on the edge as well. I tried to hold out, but she kept on going.

Finally, Laura could see I was at my breaking point and picked up the pace. In seconds I exploded between her silky feet as she watched. It wasn’t more than a minute later, the little vibe brought her to climax, her body squirming on the couch as she strained against the cuffs while the little toy prolonged her orgasim.

“Thank you for that.” Laura said. “That was kinky as hell! I haven’t got off that hard in a while.”

“Glad I could help.” I joked as I wiggled my bound wrists and ankles as she laughed at me.

Laura had to dump the backpack completely out on the floor to find the handcuff keys and then managed to easily unlock herself.

From our earlier conversations, Laura had elaborated on her frequent self bondage sessions and use of cuffs or chains for them (or at least for her hands). She then turned off her little toy and removed it from her pantyhose. She had also told me how she often used a vibe like this in pantyhose or tights during her self bondage to get off.

Laura untied my ankles and got me on my feet, leading me down the hall toward the master bedroom, my wrists still bound behind me with the scarf. I did enjoy the view following her - and she knew it!

Half way down the hall she stopped and turned around, catching me checking out her ass and legs in her pantyhose.

“It really turns me on when you stare at me like that! It makes me want you to grab me, overpower me, tie me up and completely have your way with me.”

Giving me a seductive look again, Laura undid her bra straps, letting it fall to the floor, then turned with a grin and continued down the hall into the bedroom.

Laura had a king size four-poster bed with thick wood posts and a very bondage friendly headboard and footboard. She just smiled as she saw my expression after seeing her bed.

“Now that is a bed made for bondage.” I commented.

“Indeed it is! I love it.”

Standing at the foot of the bed, “How about helping me out of these pantyhose and into something else?” Laura suggested with a grin, pointing to her partially open dresser drawer filled with assorted hosiery.

Walking up to Laura, I knelt down in front of her, got the top of her pantyhose in my teeth and began to slowly pull them down her legs. My hands continued to tug at the scarf knowing she was watching and loving the show. Finally, Laura lifted each foot and let me pull the pantyhose the rest of the way off.

“Very nice! I liked that.” She complimented, “Now let’s get your hands free. You will never get out of that silk scarf on your own with how tight those knots are by now. Then I can find something else to tie you up with for a while.”

“Mmmm, I’m looking forward to that! Let’s see what you’ve got.” I challenged.

“Ok!” Laura happily agreed as she knelt down in front of me and proceeded to pull my boxer briefs down and off my legs with her teeth.

“On the bed!” Laura said as she pushed me backwards onto it, then pulled off my socks and crawled up on it, straddling me as I laid back on my bound hands.

She leaned down and kissed me, “Thank you for our kinky fun so far. You have no idea how much this turns me on.”

Laura got off me and rolled me over onto my stomach.

SLAP! SLAP! I felt her spank my ass.

Laura giggled a bit, “Sorry, couldn’t resist!”

It took her a little while to untie and finally free my hands. Between her enthusiastic knot cinching and my subsequent struggling and pulling on them, they were TIGHT… and DAMN was it effective. There was no way I would have ever got that untied or been able to wiggle out of it.

Laura got up from the bed and opened a bottom dresser drawer, “Aside from a few things in the nightstand drawers, most of my ropes and bondage toys are all in here. My assorted hosiery and scarves are in this drawer.”

I walked over to Laura at the dresser holding up the scarf, “Now this was some kinky fun, I hope you’re as good at tying with your ropes as you were with this.”

Laura just grinned, pulling my t-shirt off, leaving me now as naked as she was.

“Well, I guess I will have to find something here to help me ‘seduce’ you into letting me tie you up again.” Laura flirted, holding up a few new pair of pantyhose and thigh high stockings still in their packages.

“Very nice! I think any one of those on you would have me cooperating as you tied me up again.”

Laura had a big smile on her face, knowing that if she simply satisfied my pantyhose / stockings fetish (which I think she enjoyed herself), she would get her opportunity to tie me up.

“You have a scissors I can use?” I asked.

“Sure, I’ll go get a pair.” She said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

She didn’t know what I wanted them for, but given the way things were progressing this evening, I’m sure she assumed (and correctly so) that I had something kinky planned.

Digging through Laura’s drawer, I selected four longer white nylon ropes and set them on the dresser. I also found a shorter one that was maybe six long and set that out as well.

I took the black silk scarf she had tied my hands with and tied a pair of prusnik knot handcuffs with it and cinched the knot and adjusted them, finishing just before Laura returned.

“Here you go, a big pair and a small pair. I wasn’t sure which you would need.” she said as she set them on the dresser.

“Here YOU go!” I said, holding up her silk scarf, now tied into a pair of prusnik cuffs.

Laura’s eyes widened a bit, “Just what I wanted! CUFFS?” she asked.

“Prusnik cuffs. Hold your hands out.”

Laura quickly slipped her hands into them and I pulled the ends to tighten them up around her wrists.

“Ok, go ahead and get out.” I challenged.

Laura smiled, figuring this would be an easy endeavor. As she pulled against the cuffs, they didn’t budge.

“The prusnik knot locks down on itself and won’t slip when you pull on them.” I explained.

I then pulled on the loops where they went back through the prusnik knot and slid them out, enlarging the loops so she could easily slip her hands out.

Laure watched intensely, very interested in this new tying technique.

“Those are really cool!” She exclaimed.

“Go ahead, try them on your ankles” I suggested and gave her a wink.

Larua sat on the edge of the bed as I sat beside her.

“They would go very nicely with these.” I said, holding up a pair of sheer white nylon knee high stockings.

“I’ll bet they would.” Laura agreed and gave me a big grin as she swung her legs up on the bed and across my lap.

I slowly pulled the first knee high stocking on over her left foot, my hands caressing and massaging her foot before pulling it slowly up her calf and smoothing it into place just below her knee, then rubbing my hands back down her leg to her pink painted toes.

Anxiously, Laura raised her right foot for me and wiggled her toes as I began to slide the other knee high over her foot. Her smile widened as my hands began to rub and caress again before pulling it all the way on.

“Mmmmm… any chance you want to help me get dressed each morning?” she offered.

“Somehow, I don’t think we would ever make it to work if we started the day like that.” I joked.

“I’m sure you’re right, but it would be one hell of a start to the day!”

“Try out your new cuffs.” I encouraged.

“Alright!” She replied eagerly, widening the loops as I had shown her and sliding her feet through them and pulling the ends to cinch them on.

“Ok, you work at trying to wiggle free from those and I’ll show you how to tie them, it’s really easy.”

Laura’s feet wiggled and tugged at the prusnik cuffs, but nothing budged as I demonstrated how to tie them with the short piece of rope.

Laure was a quick study, mastering how to tie, adjust and ‘operate’ the cuffs.

I showed her how to use the rope ends and tie a few knots after the cuffs were on someone and cinched up to make it even more impossible for them to get out of.

“Let’s put them to the test!” Laura eagerly suggested as she laid on her stomach across the bed, holding her hands behind her back. “See, I’m cooperating for you! I expect the same later!” she playfully reminded me.

After getting her into the rope cuffs, cinching them and knotting them off, I ran the rope ends around her, tying them in front of her stomach, very effectively now pinning her wrists in the small of her back.

“Oh yeah! I like this idea, no ends to use to get free. I’m impressed. You’re not are all talk about how good you are at this stuff!” she teased.

I gave Laura a firm slap on her bare ass, then grabbed the scarf ends dangling from the cuffs around her ankles, looped them between her wrists, pulled her feet down to her ass and tied the ends back between her ankles, putting her into a simple hog-tie.

“Just to warn you, you better gag me, and gag me GOOD, if you spank me. I absolutely love it, especially if I’m tied up, but I’ll wake the neighbors if you don’t.”

“I’ll remember that.”

“Well, what do you think about those rope cuffs?” I asked.

“Best invention since sliced bread.” she responded jokingly, her wrists and ankles still twisting helplessly in them, unable to free herself.

I let her squirm for a few more minutes as my hands caressed over her silky feet and calves. Then untied the hog-tie and released her ankles.

“Please don’t untie that scarf!! I think that is going in the toy collection tied into the cuffs.” Laura playfully pleaded. “It could come in handy.”

“Alright, just no using these for self bondage, at least not for your hands anyway. You won’t get out of them without help.”

“Yeah, good point.” she added with a laugh.

As I released Laura’s wrists, she said, “Let’s keep these tied as well.”

“Sure.” I said, tossing them into her dresser toy drawer.

“That quick hog-tie was really fun. That’s one of my favorite self bondage things. Most of the time I use my handcuffs and leg cuffs and just lock myself into them in a hog-tie position. Sometimes I tie my ankles and use the cuffs just for my hands with a rope from the cuffs to my ankles.”

Giving me a big grin, she continued, “I almost always have my pantyhose or tights on so I can tuck a vibe up in them and let it get me off a few times as I struggle helplessly on the bed. Sometimes I’ll use a gag, a blindfold or both, other times not.”

“Now that would be a sight to see!”

“Maybe I’ll tie you to a chair, put a vibrating cock ring on you and leave you to sit there and watch. Tie you just good enough to hold you for a while, then be able to get yourself out and have your way with me… after you are all horny and aroused.”

“Such torture!” I joked.

“I know! Then you could punish me for it! Tie me up in a strict hog-tie I can’t get out of, put me on the couch beside you, my ring gag strapped in tight… make me tease your cock and get you off again and again. Leave my vibe running in my nylons to torture me. You can rub and caress my bound legs and feet all you like!”

“Somehow, I don’t think that would be a punishment for you??” I mockingly questioned.

“Sure it would!” Laura insisted as we both laughed.

“It could be a reward for me to!”

“How?” I asked with a grin.

“If after you got me all tied up tight and in position, you cuffed yourself up nicely for me… leg cuffs on and locked around the couch leg like I tied you earlier, hands locked up behind your back.” Laura suggested with a naughty little grin.

“I suppose I could be talked into that.” I agreed.

I got up and selected a rope from the drawer as Laura watched intently. “Let’s go!” I said as she excitedly hopped up off the bed.

I had her stand with her back to one of the big pillars. Standing face to face with her, I rubbed my hands down her arms as I kissed her, bringing them behind her back and around the pillar at the corner of the bed.

Laura gave me a naughty grin as she felt me starting to tie her crossed wrists behind her. I snugly wrapped the long rope around and between her wrists, stopping to tie along the way. With each wrap of the rope and snug knot, Laura was visibly more excited and anxious.

“This is SOOOO hot!” she said as I cinched another knot tight.

I finished tying Laura’s wrists, then wrapped a few times around her waist and the pillar, tying a nice knot in front of her. I then brought the rope ends around her again and wrapped a few times between Laura and the pillar, cinching it a bit, then brought the ends back in front of her and tied them off.

I stepped closer, my hands rubbing her sides, then working to her chest and rubbing her breasts as I started to tease her erect nipples with my lips and tongue.

Laura let out a soft moan as her wrists pulled against the snug ropes.

I gave Laura a deep kiss, as she rubbed her silky foot along my leg, then went to the dresser.

Laura could hear me using the scissors, but couldn’t see what I was cutting in the dimly lit room.

I walked back over, giving her another passionate kiss as she again rubbed her silky foot along my leg. I raised my hands above her head as we continued to kiss and began to pull the hood I had made by cutting the legs off a pair of soft black tights I had found in her drawer over her head. As I pulled it down over her face, I pulled away from the kiss, then resumed kissing her through the nylon material as I finished pulling it completely over hear head and down her neck. I used the other leg from the tights and slowly pulled it over the first.

My hands again rubbed up Laura’s sides to her chest as I held her nipple in my teeth and teased it with my tongue. I continued to tease her for another few minutes before kneeling in front of her. My hands caressed over her knee high stockings before slowly sliding them off.

As she felt the silky nylon material touch the toes of her right foot, she lifted it slightly for me so I could guide her foot into the pantyhose and pull them up over her ankle. She lifted her left foot next as I guided it into the silky pantyhose. From her ankles, I pulled the pantyhose up her legs… slowly… my hands caressing and smoothing them into place… working up a few inches at a time until I had them fully on her.

Taking one of the white nylon knee highs she had just been wearing, I guided her toes into it and pulled it over her right foot, leaving the remainder of it loosely bunched up just above her ankle, almost like a nylon slouch sock. Before moving to her left foot, I gave her a few minute foot massage. As Laura lifted her left foot for me, I massaged it for a few minutes as well before getting the white knee high on.

Taking a thin white nylon rope, I wrapped the middle of it a few times loosely around Laura’s ankles, then wrapped a few times between them and cinched snugly before tying a couple of tight knots. I had her shuffle her feet back a bit so they were against the pillar of the bed as well. The rope ends were tied around the pillar, holding her heels against it.

Using another of Laura’s thin white nylon ropes, I wrapped around her legs, just below her knees, cinched and tied between them, and then like her ankles, tied the rope ends on the back side of the pillar, holding her legs against it.

I got up and gave Laura a kiss through the nylon hood as I rubbed my hand up her inner thigh to the hole I had cut in the crotch of the suntan pantyhose.

“You have me so incredibly turned on right now, I would do ANYTHING.” Laura whispered to me.

I began to rub Laura lightly through the hole in her pantyhose as she strained against the ropes.

“I know.” I replied, continuing to rub her lightly.

“I’m going to let you guess which color pantyhose I selected for you. If you guess correctly, I will do whatever you want. If you guess incorrectly, I continue to tease and ask again.”

“You already have me so aroused already.” Laura pleaded. “You found my hot pink nylons! That’s what you picked.”

I gave Laura another kiss through the hood, “Incorrect!”

“Oh God!” Laura said as I held one of her vibes between her thighs and rubbed it lightly against her as my lips and tongue teased her nipples.

After another five minutes of intense teasing, I asked again, “Ok Laura, what color did I pick?”

“Damn you!” she yelled as she struggled against the ropes.

“Would you like me to stop now and release you?” I asked.

“Don’t you dare stop or release me! I will get this, then I WILL get to tie you.” she insisted. “You wanted black again.”

“Sorry, incorrect.” I informed her. “I guess the teasing continues.”

I continued to tease Laura as she squirmed helplessly, pulling against the ropes in erotic frustration and loving every second of it.

“Well, what did I select?” I asked yet again.

“White! You wanted to see me in the white.” she insisted as I bit down on her nipple and teased it with my tongue again.

“Nope!” I replied.

Laura’s body was quivering I had her so close, but managed to still hold her on the edge.

“Want to try again?” I asked.

“Yesssssss.” she replied. “Tan ones, you must have picked my new tan ones.”

“Correct! You want me to stop and untie you or get you off?”

“I NEED to get off…. REALLY BAD!! Please!! You have no idea how worked up you got me with everything tonight.”

I left the vibe between her thighs and quickly looked in her toy drawer, then in her nightstand drawer and found her ball gag she had talked about earlier. Wasting no time, “Open up!” I instructed, and pushed the ball against the tights and into her mouth, buckling it tightly as Laura vigorously nodded her approval.

I slid the vibe into Laura and slowly worked it in and out as I knelt down and began to tease her spot with my tongue. My other hand caressed up and down her silky pantyhose as she struggled vigorously against the ropes and moaned through the gag. I had her soooooo close now.

Another few minutes was all she could take!

Laura looked so hot, bound to the corner pillar of the bed, her body struggling against the ropes as I finally drove her to climax. I didn’t stop, I kept going for another five minutes, setting her off another couple of times before stopping and granting her the break she needed.

I unbuckled and removed her ball gag, then the two legs of her tights I had used as a hood on her.

“That was incredible!” was all she could say, still regaining her composure.

“So you’re ready to start over and go again?” I asked. “You’re all tied and ready.”

“I need a break, that was intense. Besides, it’s MY turn now.” Laura flirted. “I’m sure getting dressed for work and putting on my pantyhose each morning will never be the same again with thoughts of this racing through my head.”

I stood beside Laura and began to untie her wrists.

“It’s always bittersweet, getting untied. It turns me on so much being tied, but yet I so badly want to turn the ropes on you.”

“You keep wearing your pantyhose or stockings for me and I guarantee you’ll be tied up in them.” I flirted.

“I’ll wear ANYTHING or do ANYTHING you want if kinky shit like this is what happens when I do!” Laura flirted back.

Her wrists now free, I untied Laura’s legs and ankles and legs from the heavy wood pillar, but left them bound together. Laura laid back on the bed, rolling around a bit, her legs squirming and tugging against the ropes.

“You did an outstanding job! I don’t think I could get out of this without having to untie them, and I know you would never tie my hands so I could.” she said with a smile.

I rubbed my hands over her silky legs and began to untie below her knees.

“As much as I love my self bondage sessions, it’s nowhere near as fun as having someone tie me up. That gradual loss of control with each wrap of a rope or knot tightly tied works me into a sexual frenzy. Then the struggle, pulling and tugging, trying to reach the knots… the more I fight against it and realize how stuck I really am, the more turned on I become. Then there is always that means of release from the self bondage that really takes away from the fun, knowing that at any point you choose, you still have the ability to let yourself out, unlike when someone ties you up. You’re stuck until THEY choose to release you.. such a rush!”

“Unless you get stuck in your new rope cuffs!” I joked.

“VERY true!” she agreed. “I like those!”

Rubbing my hands down Laura’s silky legs in the suntan pantyhose, I raised up her cute little bound feet, the thin white rope perfectly tied over her white knee highs, “I have to admit, this is HOT!”

“Very HOT!” Laura agreed with a seductive smile as she wiggled her bound ankles one last time and began to untie them. “Who knows, maybe you’ll tie them up again later for me???” she said and winked at me.

“I just might, if YOU ever untie me.” I joked.

“Good point. Since I know how to get your FULL cooperation, you may be tied up A LOT.” Laura teased, rubbing her finger tips seductively over her sheer pantyhose.

“Ok!” I replied with a grin, rubbing my hand down her silky leg.

Laura wiggled her feet and slipped them free from the last few wraps of the rope, “See, I escaped!” she teased, “Now you’re MINE!”

“I loved this idea. The white over the tan, slouched down like that. They looked REALLY hot when you tied me, kind of kinky and sexy all at once. I have a ton of different nylon knee highs like these, most are sheer, some are a little heavier like tights, and there are TONS of different colors and shades. PLEASE feel free to use any of them if you have anymore kinky ideas.”

“I’ll definitely remember that.” I assured her with a smile.

“I think I may keep these on for a while, they just might help me seduce you.” Laura said as she got up from the bed, heading to the dresser.

She was smiling, almost unable to contain her excitement and anticipation as she walked back to the bed with some coils of braided white nylon rope and black knee high stockings.

Setting everything beside me, she crawled onto the bed and pushed me down on my back, then straddled me, “Ready?” Laura asked holding up a coil of rope as she rubbed her silky legs and feet against the sides of mine.

“VERY ready!” I replied looking up at her as she straddled me.

Laura’s smile widened as she raised my left arm, “Hold your hand here and make a fist.”

I did as she asked and watched as she pulled one of the heavier weight (like tights material) black nylon knee high stockings over my hand and wrist, so that my fist was stuffed into the toe of the knee high. She pulled a second one on over first.

“Right hand please.” She said, unable to hide the excitement in her voice.

Laura covered my right fist with two of the black knee highs as well, then brought my wrists together.

“Have fun trying to untie anything with your hands covered like this.” she flirted as she held up the long white rope and began to wrap around my wrists as I held them side-by-side for her, giving my full cooperation as I had promised.

After several wraps around them, Laura began to wrap, cinch and tightly tie between them.

Looking up at her smiling as she pulled each knot as tight as she could, “This is really turning me on!” I told her.

“I can tell.” she replied, reaching down and fondling my hardening cock, before adding another cinch and knot between my wrists.

Laura gave a last few tight tugs on the final knot as she stared into my eyes with a naughty grin on her face. She picked up a sheer white knee high, just like the ones she was wearing. Giving it a good stretch, she wrapped the middle of it between my wrists, cinching and covering over the knots in the rope, then gave a good pull on the ends and tied a few tight knots. She continued to wrap and tie between my hands until she was at the ends of the stocking.

“Looks like it might be a little hard to get to those knots now.” Laura teased as she did the sane with the second matching white knee high.

“These little knee high nylons are great for all sorts of kinky stuff besides looking good on me.” she flirted, rubbing her hands over the knee highs on her feet.

“Such a tease!”

“Not yet…” she said as she raised my bound hands above my head. Sliding up and straddling my chest, she rubbed her silky feet over my thighs and teased my cock with her silky toes.

Laura took the remaining long ends of the rope and tied them to the middle of the headboard, making sure my hands were far enough below the headboard to not be able to reach where she had tied.

Giving me a quick kiss, “You are cooperating so well! I’ll have to make sure you are anxious to cooperate next tine too.” Laura flirted as she got off the bed.

Taking one of the rope ends, she ran it from the middle of the headboard out to one of the heavy wood pillars and tied it around it. Crawling across the bed over me, she tied the other rope end to the opposing pillar.

Laura leaned over and gave my cock a quick tease with her tongue.

“Don’t go anywhere!” she teased, seeming quite pleased with her tying job so far.

Laura went to her dresser and returned with two black leather cuffs. They were probably two inches wide and had an inch wide strap that buckled them on. There was also a small stainless steel D-ring that could slip through slots in the securing strap that allowed you to attach a padlock to prevent unbuckling the strap. Each of the leather cuffs had a medium size brass padlock hanging from them. There was also a one inch D-ring attached to the cuffs.

“I found these online! It’s a set of four, the wrist ones are a little smaller. They are incredible for self bondage, but I think they will work on you as well.” she excitedly explained.

“Well, get them on me and lock me up!” I encouraged Laura as she excitedly wrapped the first around my left ankle and began to buckle it.

She fed the lock through the D-ring and locked it, securing the strap and locking it around my ankle.

“This is SOOOO hot getting to try these on someone else instead of just myself!”

Laura gave my cock another quick tease, then proceeded to secure the other leather cuff to my right ankle.

Taking a rope, Laura threaded it through the large D-ring, sliding the rope until the middle of it was in the D-ring, then tied a few knots to keep it there. Moving to my other leg, she did the same.

“Ok, slide down toward me.” Laura instructed.

I did as she asked, wiggling my body closer to her at the foot of the king size bed, my arms now fully outstretched above my head and even further from the headboard than before.

“I know what you’re doing…” I said.

“What??” Laura asked innocently.

“Making sure I can’r reach the headboard. Like I could untie any of this anyway with my hands covered.”

Laura just laughed at me, pulled on the rope tied to my right ankle cuff, wrapped the ends around the heavy wood pillar and began to pull again… drawing my ankle towards the bottom corner of the bed and secured the rope to the pillar, holding it there. Excited to finally have me completely tied down, she secured my left ankle to the other corner of the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Laura admired her work as I struggled and pulled helplessly against the ropes, still seemingly in shock that this was really happening.

“All this… from you complimenting my nylons at lunch.” Laura said with a smile as she looked me over from head to toe, inescapably bound on her bed.

“What do you think Jon? Comfy?” she teased. “Think you’ll get out of this easier than my silk scarf?”

“I’m fucked! I’m not getting out of anything until you let me out.” I replied with a grin.

“Oh you are fucked all right! Probably a few times before I let you out. You’re not going anywhere until I show you just what your ‘complete cooperation’ gets you.”

Picking up the cut off black tights I had used on her, Laura came over to me.

“MY turn to get kinky now!” she said as she pulled both down over my head just as I had done to her.

“I enjoyed these, I hope you do as well.”

Laura laid beside me on the bed, wrapping her silky pantyhose covered leg over mine. She started to lightly stroke my cock as she kissed me through the tights over my face.

I pilled against the ropes and squirmed a bit.

“Don’t stop! That’s a huge turn on for me, watching you struggle in the ropes. I’m still so excited that you let me tie you up! I had hoped you would, but didn’t know for sure.”

“I think you’ve figured out how to get me all turned on and get my COMPLETE cooperation by now.”

“I hope so!” Laura said, running her silky foot down my leg as I pulled at the ropes again.

Laura leaned in, gave me another kiss, then slowly kissed down my chest, past my stomach, to my hard cock and began to tease… and tease… and TEASE! She was driving me absolutely crazy! I couldn’t control my squirming and pulling against the ropes even if I wanted to and Laura was loving every second of it.

I remained completely stuck there thanks to her very enthusiastic and effective tying work as Laura continued to tease. She drove me crazy for probably another ten minutes before getting me off.

“That’s what you get when you cooperate.” Laura said seductively as she laid beside me on the bed, rubbing her hand on my chest

“What happens if I don’t cooperate?” I joked.

“Then I still tie you up!” Laura insisted. “Instead of a reward for your cooperation, you get to be my slave for the night.”

“Yes Mistress! How may I serve you!”

Laura giggled, “I’m quite sure I could find ways for you to serve me.”

“Yes, Please!” I said, poking my tongue against the tights over my head.

Laura got up from the bed, and returned a minute later. She slowly pulled the tights off my head so I could watch as she removed her white knee highs and pulled on a pair of black thigh high fishnet stockings over her crotchless tan pantyhose.

“Very sexy!” I complimented.

“Fishnets make me feel naughty and kinky. From your compliment at lunch, I think you like them on me as well.”

Taking the black tights, she used them to cleve gag me, wrapping each twice around my head and through my mouth, and tying each one behind it. Picking up her white knees highs, each got a tight wrap around my head and tied behind it as well.

Laura gave me a quick kiss on my gag, “Those look good on you.” she teased.

Turning around on the bed, she untied the rope ends from the pillars, bringing my legs together and locking a padlock through the D-rings on each of the leather cuffs on my ankles, holding them side-by-side.

Getting up from the bed, she stretched out my legs and ran the rope ends over the bottom of the bed and after giving a good tug, tied them to the bottom of the footboard.

Laura smiled as she finished the last knot, seeing me watching her every move and my eyes following her as she seductively crawled back onto the bed, straddling me.

“You really like this kinky shit don’t you?” she asked with a grin.

“VERY MUCH!” I mumbled though the tight cleve gag.

“Good.” Laura said as she slid back on my legs, leaning in and taking my entire cock into her mouth and teasing me with her tongue, then slowly lifting her head, stopping with just the head of my cock in her mouth and teasing it for another minute.

Damn she knew how to make me squirm in the ropes!

Laura sat up and slipped a vibrating cock ring down my erect cock, all the way to the base of my shaft.

Picking up her red ball gag, she gave me a smile as I watched her insert it into her mouth and buckle it tightly in place.

“You really like all this kinky shit?” I did my best to mumble through my gag.

Laura’s eyes said it all as she nodded her head and turned the cock ring on. Gripping my shaft, she began to use my now vibrating cock as if it were one of her personal toys. She gripped my shaft and rubbed the head of my cock against her wet pussy through the hole I had cut to ‘modify’ her nylons.

Damn! Laura had me squirming as I watched her rub her silky legs along the sides of mine as she continued to use me like a new sex toy to tease herself. As before, my pulling helplessly against the ropes and squirming under her seemed to excite her even more.

Laura finally decided she wanted more, slowly sliding down onto my thick, vibrating cock, taking me in… inch by inch, filling her tight pussy as she closed her eyes and moaned loudly through the gag. She pressed herself down on me, grinding on the cock ring as it teased us both.

Laura began to ride me, rocking her hips and working herself up and down my long, thick shaft. Her hands rubbed and groped her breasts as she smiled at me from behind the ball gag. She kept going and going, knowing that after getting off me a few times already, that I could go for quite a while now. I know I gave her quite the show she was hoping for as I strained against the ropes while she continued to ride me.

Laura tried to hold on, but finally got off. Her entire body was quivering and tensing up… waves of erotic energy surged through her. She screamed into the gag as she climaxed, but continued to ride me.

Laura got herself off again about five minutes later before finally bring able to get me off and collapsed next to me on the bed, moaning with contentment through her gag as she smiled at me.

Reaching up, Laura gave a tug at my still bound hands and giggled as I pulled helplessly against the ropes. We laid there for about five minutes as Laura rubbed her hand over my bare chest, her silky leg rubbing along mine, before she unstrapped her ball gag.

Laure turned off the cock ring and removed it, then straddled me again as she gave me a kiss on my gag before untying it and giving me a very passionate kiss.

“Want to tie me up again tomorrow?” Laura playfully asked, reaching over to untie one of the rope ends from the heavy wood pillar, then the other.

“Definitely!” I replied as she began to untie my hands from the headboard.

Laura had to use her small scissors and cut the white knee highs tied between my hands before she was able to untie the ropes.

Pulling the black knee highs off my hands, “See! Told you that you would be stuck until I ket you out.” Laura said proudly.

“That was impressive. I will admit, you did one hell of a job. It’s almost as if you are really into this kinky stuff.” I teased as Laura unlocked the leather cuffs from around my ankles.

“What gave your that idea?” She flirtatiously replied.

I pulled off one of her thigh high fishnet stockings off and held it up, “Exhibit number one.”

Pulling the other fishnet stocking slowly off Laura’s other leg and holding it up as well, “Exhibit number two.”

Holding up the rope, “Exhibit number three.”

“Guilty as charged!” Laura exclaimed.

“Now what are you going to do about it?” she asked, crossing her hands behind her back. “Besides… it’s tomorrow!”

I laughed as I pushed Laura back on the bed and rolled her over so she was laying on her stomach, then straddled her hips. Laura immediately brought her hands together and anxiously awaited me to start.

I brought Laura’s wrists together, holding them side-by-side as I snugly wrapped the white nylon rope several times around them, then a few wraps to cinch between them and finished with several knots, each pulled tight.

Laura let out a soft moan, approving of my tying work as she twisted in the snug ropes and pulled helplessly against them.

“You just can’t get enough can you?” I teased Laura as my hand firmly struck her ass, the sheer suntan nylons offering no protection.

Laura let out a loud gasp as the tingling sensation surged through her.

Before she could even say it, I had already picked up her red ball gag as was inserting it into her mouth. I could see on the strap where she usually buckled it on and buckled it one notch tighter.

My hand rubbed down Laura’s silky leg to her foot, then raised it and began buckle one of the leather ankle cuffs snugly around it, tightening the strap and locking it on her, the rope still tied to the D-ring and ready for use.

As my hand rubbed down her other leg, Laura anxiously raised her foot for me and I buckled and locked the matching leather cuff on her.

Still straddling her hips, I gave Laura a firm slap across each of her ass cheeks as her wrists involuntary pulled against the ropes. She yelled out a muffled “YES!!” through the gag as her entire body tensed up with the surprise of the slaps, then relaxed as she moaned into the gag. She quickly received another on each cheek. Then a few more… and a few more as she cried out through the gag, her legs squirming helplessly below me as I sat across her thighs. Her wrists pulled frantically against the ropes with each slap as she cried out, then softly moaned through the gag.

Laura’s ass cheeks were a bright red following her spanking. Wasting no time, I got off her, pulling her toward the foot of the bed and turning her onto her back. I raised her right leg straight up and out towards the bottom post of the bed and tied it off high up it. I did the same with her left leg as she watched, grinning from behind her gag as I tied my last knot. She looked so hot with her legs spread and tied up in the air to the sides as she laid back on her bound hands. I finished by taking the rope ends from her bound hands and ran them around her sides and tied them in front of her where she had no chance of being able to reach them.

Standing at the foot of the bed, my hands caressed over Laura’s legs in the suntan pantyhose as she gave a helpless pull against her restraints.

“No blindfold this time. I want you to watch.” I said as I began to slowly stroke my hardening cock as Laura watched excitedly.

I knelt down at the foot of the bed, my hands now rubbing up and down Laura’s bound legs as I buried my face between them, my tongue wildly teasing her through the hole in her pantyhose as she strained against the ropes and moaned loudly through her ball gag. Her body squirmed vigorously as I continued to tease her, easily getting her off, then starting again. It didn’t take long and she quickly got off a second time.

I got up, found the cock ring on the bed, stroked my cock a few times then slid it down my fully erect shaft as Laura watched, unable to hide her smile behind the tight ball gag.

Moving back to the foot of the bed, I caressed my hands up and down Laura’s silky pantyhose clad legs, gripped her ankles and thrust my vibrating shaft deep into her wet pussy as she screamed through her gag. I worked hard and fast as Laura squirmed helplessly in the ropes and moaned through her gag. I kept going and going as she squirmed, loving the kinky situation she found herself in. Laura got off a few more times before I finally got off, exploding deep inside her.

“Didn’t wiggle free yet?” I mockingly asked as Laura squirmed in the ropes for me and giggled.

“Hmmm, guess that means you must want to spend the night tied like this? I’m sure you have the skills to get yourself free in time to get to work in the morning??” I taunted as I reached down to unbuckle and remove her ball gag.

Opening and closing her mouth wide a few times, finally free of the tight ball gag, “As much as it would turn me on to be held captive for an extended period, missing work tomorrow is NOT an option. I have always fantasized about being overpowered, tied up and kept as a captive… made to sexually serve my captor, tied up over and over again, subjected to whatever they wanted has always seemed very erotic.”

Laura looked up at me with a sense of complete satisfaction as I rubbed and caressed my hands up and down her silky legs before untying each from the pillars of the four-poster bed. The leather ankle cuffs remained securely locked around each ankle.

“This weekend is a three-day weekend. I’m sure you big time bankers have Monday off don’t you with the Federal holiday?” I asked, already knowing the answer to the question. “Might be a good time for a home invasion role-play weekend?”

“OMG! I would love that!” Laura exclaimed. “I would do ANYTHING!”

“ANYTHING…??” I questioned.

“ANYTHING.” Laura seductively replied.

“I still need to finish untying you now.” I pointed out as I unlocked the leather cuffs from her ankles.

Standing face to face with me, her wrists still securely bound behind her back, her smile widened as she rubbed her silky leg along the side of mine and gave me a kiss.

Turning around, Laura wasted no time as she began to fondle my cock with her bound hands, turning the cock ring back on and stroking me until I was hard again.

Widening her stance and bending over a bit, Laura looked seductively back over her shoulder at me, “Pull my hair and fuck me hard and I’ll be your kinky captive next weekend… ALL WEEKEND.”

Wrapping my hand through her long black hair, I gave a good pull and began kissing her neck as I guided her back to the side of the tall bed.

Laura spread her legs wide for me as I pulled her pillows in front of her and bent her over them. I gave a good pull on her hair with my left hand as my right struck down firmly across both her ass cheeks. Laura gasped as I began to slide my vibrating cock into her, inch by inch, filling her, her face buried in the pillows, moaning in erotic bliss as I pushed myself in.

Holding her hair tight, I thrust over and over, driving hard as she moaned and cried out for more… harder… faster… another slap across her ass… her hands furiously struggling against the ropes… Laura was loving it!

I held the ropes between Laura’s bound wrists as I pulled her hair and kept thrusting… harder… faster…

Laura buried her face in the pillow and screamed and she climaxed. Releasing her hair, my hands held her hips as I continued. We both got off a few minutes later.

“Damn! That was good!” Laura praised as she rolled over on the bed, her bounds wrists still playfully tugging at the ropes.

“You can DEFIANTLY keep me captive as long as you want this weekend. I’ll be home by 5:30, come and get me.”

“Deal!” I agreed, “What time to I have to release you on Monday?”

“Midnight??” Laura suggested with a grin. “That’s assuming I don’t find a way out of the ropes and get YOU into them.”

“That’s fair, if you escape, you receive my FULL COOPERATION again for you to do WHATEVER you want.” I agreed.

“Mmmm, now that’s motivation for me to get free! If you release me, I’ll remain your captive to re-tie however you want. Or if you like, I can struggle and make you work at capturing me again?” Laura offered.

“You do have to overpower and tie me up the first time Friday night.” She insisted, “The thought of struggling and resisting as you overpower and capture me would be such rush, slowly loosing control as you tie me up.”

“I will do that!” I enthusiastically agreed. “Might be fun to let you try that on me sometime.”

“Now that could be a challenge, but would be fun to try. If I can’t overpower you, I know I can seduce you into my ropes!!” Laura flirted.

“I’m sure you’ll want to let me out though to change into something new so you can impress me with more of your tying skill and have a little fun with me in some new sexy little outfit tied up differently??? You can’t leave your captive tied up the same way in the same outfit all weekend!”

”You can choose what you want me to wear, or let me blindfold and surprise you.” She said, her bound hands waving one of the black tights at me.

“Surprises can be fun.”

“I’ll make sure they are…” Laura said with a naughty grin.

“Ready to get out of those ropes?” I asked as I started to untie the rope ends in front of her.

“Sure!” She said, turning so I could now untie her still securely bound wrists.

“Guess I owe you a new pair of nylons.” I joked.

“Make it TWO pair so we can get twice as kinky next time. Maybe I’ll take you shopping and see what we can find to ensure your cooperation??” Laura suggested.

“Sure!” I agreed.

“I think you need to let me tie you up some more this week since I’m going to be YOUR captive ALL weekend.”

“I think you’ll find a way.” I said and gave Laura a wink.

To be continued…

If you took the time to read all this, leave a comment! I would love to hear which specific parts each reader enjoyed.
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 10 months ago, edited 16 times in total.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Absolutely loved the story. Mainly into f/m but will read everything to do with stockings!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoyed your story. I love that they switch roles. Looking forward to the next weekend’s adventures.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh. My. God. You fully captured my ultimate fantasy, meeting and tying a beautiful woman in nylons. All the ropes, the groping, the teasing, the nylons. It’s like you read my mind and wrote an epic story. I would certainly love to see more of this bondage and nylon loving pair!
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Excellent writing, and the story...absolutely writing from true life experiences, your descriptions are so erotic and passionate...loved it all hope you add the next chapter....the kidnap weekend.... Loved so very much...being a bondage and thigh high aficionado.....you hit home...thank you....James
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful story - excellently written!

Loved the mix of teasing of the early flirting between them, and their interplay as they explore each others previous kinky experiences.
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Excellent writing, and the story...absolutely writing from true life experiences, your descriptions are so erotic and passionate...loved it all hope you add the next chapter....the kidnap weekend.... Loved so very much...being a bondage and thigh high aficionado.....you hit home...thank you....James
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Reposted for a limited time, enjoy while you can!
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Reposted for a limited time! If there is interest, I’ll continue…
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

I would like a sequel
JS_Photo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JS_Photo »

Excellent story - one of the best. Would love to read more about their home invasion weekend.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Do i want to see more of 'Luscious Laura?' You bet your life i DO, Sir!
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

A very worthwhile long read. I liked the way you expressed their feelings, such as:

"As much as I love my self bondage sessions, it’s nowhere near as fun as having someone tie me up. That gradual loss of control with each wrap of a rope or knot tightly tied works me into a sexual frenzy."

Looking forward to the next chapter, please. And leave this posted, well worth a re-read.

ST
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

geelcarl wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely loved the story. Mainly into f/m but will read everything to do with stockings!
I’d like to second this! Really enjoyed the story so far.

If you’re after requests I’d love Laura to use nothing but her scarf collection to strictly bind Jon. Perhaps even in a chair-hogtie :twisted:
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

YugoSK wrote: 10 months ago I would like a sequel
Working on the continuation now…
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

JS_Photo wrote: 10 months ago Excellent story - one of the best. Would love to read more about their home invasion weekend.
Thanks! Working on it…
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 10 months ago Working on the continuation now…
Glad to hear that, Sir, glad to hear it!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

StringTheorist wrote: 10 months ago A very worthwhile long read. I liked the way you expressed their feelings, such as:

"As much as I love my self bondage sessions, it’s nowhere near as fun as having someone tie me up. That gradual loss of control with each wrap of a rope or knot tightly tied works me into a sexual frenzy."

Looking forward to the next chapter, please. And leave this posted, well worth a re-read.

ST
It’s great to hear someone really enjoyed this. I am working on the continuation as time permits.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Bondage passion wrote: 2 years ago Excellent writing, and the story...absolutely writing from true life experiences, your descriptions are so erotic and passionate...loved it all hope you add the next chapter....the kidnap weekend.... Loved so very much...being a bondage and thigh high aficionado.....you hit home...thank you....James
Thanks! Working on the rest!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 10 months ago Working on the continuation now…
Glad to hear that, Sir, glad to hear it!
I’ll get it written and posted sooner or later. I keep adding a little more to the next chapter whenever I have a few free minutes. Glad to hear you are enjoying it!
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Loved the story and enjoyed everything !!!!!! Would love to read about the Weekend!!!!!!!!!!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

f106mec wrote: 10 months ago Loved the story and enjoyed everything !!!!!! Would love to read about the Weekend!!!!!!!!!!
I plan to post a little about the week leading up to it, then the weekend. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so far!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sorry, Summer has been really busy, but still working on this as time permits.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Read it now and comment! It will be retired SOON…
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Absolutely loved it! Please continue with it and don't remove it pls 😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic