Jester's Revenge. Or. Plymouth part II (MF+/F+) (FINISHED) (NEW story coming soon)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thank you both.

Right then, update time.

I've been away awhile, holiday. I had 012 more or less written before I left, not quite ready to post but close. I intended to finish off and post whilst away, but that didn't happen.

And now here I am, back, and for the last couple of days I honestly haven't bee sure whether to carry on with Plymouth or not. I have ideas, a gameplan, but have found the urge to write it down lacking.

Should I continue?

I've just scrapped 012, begun a rewrite, because I enjoy writing TUGs and so that's what I'll do. I daresay there will appear more chapters, this tale will go forward. Just, give me time.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You must follow your own dream, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Please Cary on. And Plymouth new neighbour showed some.promise as a charachter. Will she return?
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey, nice to see you around again. Was curious what the hiatus was about.

Ultimately you should not feel compelled to write if you do not want to merely for the sake of making people happy. If you feel like writing about something else, or taking a break, would be better, then you should do those things.

Obviously I personally would enjoy seeing the tale continue, but I would not want that to be at your expense.

Just my two cents.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago You must follow your own dream
Thank you
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Please Cary on.
Thank you
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago I personally would enjoy seeing the tale continue
And thank you.

Going to take a break with Plymouth, not walking away more stepping back. I've got the idea, it's just taking me time to put down in the right way.

Might be the next chapters will appear with large gaps between each. We'll see.

In the meantime I have another idea, a new thing I'm writing, which I might post soon.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

I appreciate the update, and gladly await whatever comes next, whatever form it takes!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"Come be my wake up call."
"But." Smiling despite myself, because even though she just woke me up it's good to- finally -hear from her. "You're already awake."
"True." A pause. "But I'm totally going straight back to bed. After. So."
"So." Smile getting wider, I'm enjoying playing. "I should get my butt on the chopper and come wake you up?"
"Yes."

It's been a week. A long, hard week. Seven days of practicing patience, of sitting on my hands or otherwise distracting myself each time the urge to call, to seek out, Deborah, began to grow.

Because I decided to wait on her, to let Deborah blink first. But in practice all that waiting has been hard.

It's fair to say I've probably never gone on so many runs in one week before.

And now, the loud ring of my phone waking me at oh four something on a Thursday morning, out of the blue comes this.

"So." Licking my lips as one hand strays up to brush at the steel loop locked around my neck. "You want me t-"
"See you soon." Casually, confidently, walking all over my words. Taking charge of me in that way she seems to do so naturally, causing tingles to flood my spine as I hear the click of Deborah hanging up.

Followed within a minute by a brief WhatsApp message. A hotel name, and the fact I should ask the desk for a key. Telling me she's a taxi booked for seven, that I'm 'to come now' so she has 'time to play'.

Those final three words seem to leap up off my screen, travelling a fast path from my eyes straight down, lighting my nipples up like emergency beacons during a fire drill as they drop further, lower, exploding in my pussy like a depth charge.

Because seven days of wearing the collar, a week of living and breathing my surrender to Deborah, of seeing the evidence each time I glanced into a mirror. Of endless daydreams, being tied and fucked every which way.

Seven days. And I am, literally, ready to explode.

If anything Ruth, her unexpected visit three days ago and all that it entailed, only made things worse.

Only dangled the carrot of bondage fun before me without actually letting me take a proper bite.

This had been on Monday. A work day for me, ten hours spent weeding and helping two others crate up a couple of thousand bedding plants, to be shipped out Tuesday morning.

"Hey."
"Hey neighbour." Shutting down the chopper so we won't have to shout, and climbing off because I need to unlock the gate anyway. I give Ruth, leaning against my fence as though she'd been waiting for me, a wave. "What's up?"
"Well." Pushing herself off. A move I could've done without seeing as it pushes her plain white tee clad D cups at me.

And I am desperate for a fuck.

"I've been thinking about stuff."
"Stuff huh?" Smiling.

"Stuff." Nodding, smiling back, Ruth bends down to pick up a Tesco bag. "Could I come in, have a chat?"
"About stuff?"
"Yes." Ruth gives her bag a shake. "About rope stuff."
"Really?" Well, now I am intrigued. "Of course." Walking up to and unlocking the gate, swinging it wide. "Come on in. I've always got time to talk about rope stuff."

"I want you to tie me up again."
"I." Sat at my table, bottle of water- because I still feel quite hot, and sweaty, from the days work -in front of me. A beer for Ruth. "See."
"And film me."
"Right." Small smile chasing itself on then off my lips. "Any particular reason?"
"Well." As though my smile ran the circuit of the table, now rushing on then off Ruth's mouth. "Mostly because I want him to see it."

"Him the ex?"
"Him the wanker."
"Ha." I laugh. "Of course. Can I ask why though?"
"Just." Ruth shrugs. "Not to get him back. Fuck him." She tuts. "But."
"You want to show him what he's missing?" Guessing, smiling because damn but it's a fun reason. "Make him miss what he can't have?"
"Pretty much." Smiling back. "Plus it kinda sounds fun." Blushing.

"Well then." Raising my bottle to toast her. "Of course we can. No clue when I'll have a website to post it on. But."
"Doesn't matter." Waving me off with the beer she just clicked against my plastic bottle. "The fact you'll post it someday is good enough."

"Any thoughts on...?"
"I want to wear this." Patting the bag, blushing again which has me wondering just what she's bought along. "And." A shrug. "As for what you do with me...."
"No preference?"
"Not sure I know enough to have one."
"Okay." I nod. "Well. How about you finish that beer whilst I go have a shower and change. Then you can go change whilst I set up. And then we can do this thing."
"Okay."

Faded blue denim cutoffs and a black triangle bikini top are what I put on, an outfit to show off my curves for the camera because I'm planning on filming everything: me tying Ruth and her subsequent struggles. One of my bedrooms is already semi set up for filming, no furniture save a simple wooden framed double bed, lights on tripods all around. To this I add two cameras: one to film from the side, the other at the foot end.

Ruth reappears just as I'm finishing off, testing angles. And.

"Fuck me." Nodding my appreciation for how damn good she looks. "Wow."
"Thanks." Doing a little spin. "Not too much is it? Not too slutty?"
"It's perfect."

It's. Kind of. A one piece leotard. But nothing you could wear to the gym, or even outside the house. The whole thing is black. Thin straps over each shoulder lead down to a plunging neckline showing plenty of cleavage. The leotard is mesh, finger width and crisscross style, hugging Ruth's teardrop shaped D's and large belly tight, dropping below that to become like a thong, the leotard riding high on the waist, nothing but a thin strip between her legs and up in the butt crack. At the back there's almost nothing as the material plunges down revealing skin from shoulders to waist.

On Ruth's legs are thigh high black and white striped socks, her hair is tied back into a simple tail and she's put on bright red lipstick.

She looks stunning. Very fuckable.

Shame it isn't that kind of shoot.

I'll have to behave.

"Just." Stepping in to give Ruth- looking slightly nervously at the two cameras -a hug. "Try to ignore them. Have fun."
"Right." Nodding as I step back. Giving me a thumbs up. "I'll try."
"That's the spirit."

There's plenty of space to stand beside the bed and still be in frame from both angles, so I have Ruth position herself there, by the foot end. I do a lap, flicking lights and cameras on.

"Ready?"
"Ready." Giving me another thumbs up. A smile. I nod back, and get to work.

Striding into frame like I own the place, own her, I walk around Ruth as she stands with arms by her sides, reaching out as I do to trail a hand from upper arm to breast to belly, making her shiver slightly.

Stopping in front I take Ruth's hand in mine, lifting it up, placing it on my bikini clad breast. My heart begins to race almost immediately as Ruth gives my F cup a gentle squeeze. Fuck me but I need a fuck so badly.

Where the hell is Deborah?

With Ruth's hand still on my breast I hold up the ballgag, red to match her painted lips. Bringing it to my mouth I kiss the ball, flicking out my tongue, before, slowly, pushing the gag towards Ruth.

Pressing it to her lips, waiting, a small smile as she opens wide to allow the gag in.

I lean in close to buckle it, my cheek brushing hers, my breasts- Ruth's hand dropped when I moved -pressed into hers.

Leaning down, and in, I kiss each of Ruth's mesh covered nipples, teasing at the buds with my tongue, waking them up.

Making Ruth moan and sway slightly on her feet.

Now it's time to tie her up.

Into a hogtie. Wrists first, pinned together behind her by tightly wrapped and knotted white rope, then her chest. Loops above and below her breasts, which I make sure to rub and fondle as I work, enjoying how Ruth squirms and moans with each touch.

I point, and Ruth climbs up onto the bed, flopping forwards once she's kneeling on the blue sheet covered mattress, her curvy body bouncing, her large limbs and belly jiggling as she hits.

Ankles, bound together like her wrists, then joined to Ruth's wrists with a final rope. Not too tight, no arched back, nothing painful, but I do enough of a job that she'll feel quite helpless.

I hogtie Ruth well enough that she won't be struggling free, not without help anyway.

Stepping back out of frame I hunker down, wave to catch Ruth's gaze, give her a thumbs up.

Lean against the wall to see what she's going to do.

She struggles. Tentative. Laid on her large rounded belly Ruth wriggles from side to side, pulling wrists and ankles as far apart as the hogtie rope allows, shaking her limbs. Moaning.

She rocks, left, right. Body rolling on the bed, tipping only to fall back. Tipping again. A third time.

And over She goes, falling onto her side, breasts facing the camera now, facing me.

At which point I, not wanting to appear rude by turning away, instead fix my gaze above Ruth, towards the ceiling so I can't see all the struggling I know she's doing.

I know because- fucks sake it's at least as bad as seeing -I can hear her moaning with the effort of bouncing that curvy body around on the bed. Of straining against the ropes I tied.

I don't want to see. Because if I see her then I'll be tempted to take things further, to push my luck. As horny as I am it wouldn't take much to provoke me into making this one of those videos where the tied girl gets stripped.

One of those videos where the tied girl gets fucked.

God damn it Deborah.

And prehaps it's for the best that Ruth doesn't want to talk, after. Doesn't want to stay awhile for a drink, or some dinner.

Doesn't want to stay and have another session with the ropes.

No. Keeping the leotard on Ruth slips her grey joggers and white tee on over the top, and after sharing a hug at my front door she wanders back towards her house.

Leaving me in need of another shower, hot horny mess that I am.

Thank fuck Deborah finally rings three days later.

Today.

Thursday morning.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Glad you continue this story. It is interesting and fun to read. Thank you!!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Glad you continue this story. It is interesting and fun to read. Thank you!!
I certainly second @slackywacky. Thank you very much.
Spy Task Force Completed
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Glad you continue this story. It is interesting and fun to read. Thank you!!
I certainly second @slackywacky. Thank you very much.
You are both welcome :D thank you for the comments.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well that was definitely worth waiting for! Loved the moment that Plymouth had to look away from the struggling Ruth to keep herself under control - very hot!
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

The tale continues :)

Looks like Brooke is back to corrupting guiding others on their bondage journey.

Concerned her desperation will lead to disaster, but then again, one could argue that adrenaline inducing 'dance' of seeming danger is half the fun of D/S. Until/unless it goes too far. Hopefully not, for Brooke.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

i really liked this chapter, especially Brooks reaction when Deborah called her and then all the tension, the longing she is feeling while the session with Ruth.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Well that was definitely worth waiting for!
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Concerned her desperation will lead to disaster
On this note. No spoilers, of course, we (you) shall have to wait and see.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago all the tension, the longing she is feeling while the session with Ruth.
Glad this came over well :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago all the tension, the longing she is feeling while the session with Ruth.
Glad this came over well :)
It did absolutely :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"You've got a key for me?"
"What's the name please?"
"Plymouth."

At this time of the morning- the chopper made fast work of all those dark empty motorways, it isn't yet six -reception is dead. There is, nobody around. I had to ring the bell- an actual bell -atop the desk three times to rouse the sleepy looking young girl who comes wandering out of the back office.

Her eyes, of course they do, go wide when she sees me. A small shake running the length of her as she wakes up. Blinks.

I am not exactly what you'd call properly dressed. Partly because, having received Deborah's WhatsApp I simply threw clothes on then left. And partly because I'm so horny, the tingle of approaching bondage fucking growing and gaining within me, that being so on display only adds to my arousal.

I want people. Deborah. This girl. Anyone and everyone. I want them to see.

No thong, I'm naked beneath my grey drawstring joggers, which are loose and baggy to the point they sit low on my hips. These are tucked into my black lace up steel toed boots.

No bra either. Just a black hoodie and my Three Kings jacket, both of which are unzipped halfway now I'm inside, my F cups, sensing freedom, have pushed the gap wide. You can't quite see my nipples, but it's a close thing.

No saddlebags. No stuff. Just my house and bike key in one pocket, my phone and cash card in the other.

Room key in hand I set off, climbing two flights of stairs, walking a long silent corridor, straight, dog leg right, then straight some more until I hit two-two-seven. Deborah's room.

The key, one of those credit cards you hold up to a sensor on the door handle, elicits a click from the lock. I slip inside.

Finding darkness. Not total because the room curtains have been cracked slightly, allowing a tiny sliver of pale yellow streetlighting in, just enough so I can see.

A desk running along one wall, atop which sits an open suitcase, the shadowed lumps and bumps of clothes folded and packed within. Bolted to the wall a flatscreen sits dark, the small red standby light adding its meger glow. Directly beside me the ensuites door hangs open.

My gaze skates briefly over all these things, finding at last the kingsize bed, a mess of sheets as though someone picked a fight, one pillow, a casualty prehaps, on the floor. And there, laid on her belly, legs spread and one arm flung out towards the door, towards me.

Is Deborah.

Quietly I strip, leaving a puddle of clothes on the floor, unable to take my eyes off her as I do. Deborah, her body like the room is in shadow, but I can see the curve of her pert butt cheeks, the cascade of her hair semi hiding that pretty face.

Sliding into bed, easing my nakedness under the covers I manoeuvre atop her, my legs spread in mirror, each resting on each of hers. Deborah moans, softly, as my weight presses into her, she stirs, one arm shifting, but doesn't wake.

Brushing hair off her face, leaning in close, I begin gently kissing Deborah's neck, running my right hand up and down her side from armpit to waist as I do.

Finding something like a belt around Deborah's waist? Feeling something like leather pressing into me, something which runs a circuit of Deborah's waist, plunging between her legs too.

"Mmmmmm." Soft moaning as Deborah shifts, her left hand finding mine, fingers lacing with mine even as I feel her butt rise up to press into my already damp crotch. "Morning."
"Wakey wakey." I whisper in her ear, tongue flicking in and out. Teasing. "Here I am."
"Yes."

Deborah moves her head, changing the angle so she can better kiss me back. I help, moving so our heads are side by side whilst keeping most of my body atop her still.

"You came."
"You." Kissing, still running a hand up and down Deborah's side. "Told me too."
"I did." This time the shift, Deborah moving, is bigger. She rolls, taking hold of my arms to better shift me at the same time, coming out from underneath whilst pushing me down, pinning me in place.

Turning the tables so now it's me laid on the bed whilst Deborah is on top.

"Now." Grinning down at me as I feel- impossibly -a large cock pressing against my crotch. "Be a good girl and stay still whilst I attach these ropes."

She's, before I got here, half tied a spread eagle to the bed. There are loosely placed ropes, each already sporting a loop, fixed to the four corners. All Deborah has to do is seal the loop around a limb, then work whatever she's done underneath the bed in order to tighten the rope up, stretching and pulling each of my limbs in turn, removing my ability to move.

I get my answer watching her move around me in the darkened room. The silhouette of Deborah's body appears to be sporting a fairly large and thick erect cock. Which, because of course I'd felt the leather strap assembly already, is a strap on.

The realisation of which, the knowledge dropping on me that she's wearing it for me, that she's about to use it, on me.

Floods my system with a rush of horny adrenaline. The sheer ten inch or plus size of it, the thickness.

Yes. Fucking. Please.

"Better?"
"Better." Tugging at the ropes, straining my muscles, working them hard yet finding nothing in the way of give. No slack. No movement. "Yes."
"This." Deborah's shadowed ghost climbs up onto the bed, kneeling on me, straddling my body so her cock rests between my F cups. She reaches out to flick at a nipple. "It suits you."
"Being yours?" Something I couldn't of said had I thought it through. Too bold even for no shame no nerves me.

I lick my lips, staring up at Deborah's shape, the twin globes of her E cups.

"I was going to say being tied up." Squeezing my whole breast now, making me squirm. "But. Yes. Being mine suits you too. B."

"I like it."
"Being tied up?" Teasing, Deborah lifts her butt up off me but stays kneeling, she pushes forwards.

"Yes. But." Forced to stop by Deborah's cock, pushing against my lips as she slowly thrusts forwards, reaching as she does, taking hold of my head by the hair, pulling me towards her, towards her shaft. And there's nowhere for it to go except inside. Down my throat.

But only the tip, the bulbous head, which Deborah leaves in place awhile, still gripping, preventing my pulling back. The taste of rubber filling my world, my tongue moving to lick and explore.

"I." Swallow. Breathe and get myself back under enough control to actually talk as Deborah pulls back, pulls out. "I like being tied up by you. I limmmmmppffffmmmm."

Silenced by the cock, this time thrust and pushed deeper as my head is yet again pulled forwards at the same time.

Held in place again. Me moaning, panting softly, breathing though my nose.

"Like being." Pulling out. "Mine?"
"Yes." Gasping. "I like bemmmmmppffmmmm."

This time she keeps pumping, fucking my mouth with her thick fake cock. In. Out. In. Out. And always Deborah moving my head whilst pumping her cock, timing everything for maximum effect. But never all the way out, always the tip remains, filling up my throat. Deborah's rhythm is slow, deliberate. Making me gasp and gag and moan. Her repeated thrusts cause an ocean of drool to cascade down from my mouth onto my cleavage.

Her casual using of me, doing as she pleases. Face fucking me into a complete mess. Her easy dominance of my body as always drives me wild with lust and want.

She pulls out, pulls back, moving and laying down as she does, the whole movement so fluid that I don't realise the change until Deborah plunges her now slicked wet cock deep inside my pussy. Making me cry out in surprise and pleasure as her shaft fills me up, pressing at my pussy in that so good too good way.

I'm not going to last long.

She rides me hard and fast. Thrusting, body bouncing atop mine, Deborah's legs between mine, pressing at them, her hands finding my breasts, squeezing, kneading. Her head hovering above me, her ghost like grin of victory only adding to my state, bringing the orgasm on sooner.

She stops, cock pressed all the way to the back of my pussy, pinning me to the spot but not really as I can't stop my body from bucking and shaking whilst the orgasm rips up through me. Whilst I cry out, my scream silenced by Deborah's lips as she kisses me. And again. Her hands finding mine, gripping them.

She doesn't pull out. After. Deborah's rock hard cock remains deep inside me, she remains laid on me, body pressing into my body, gentle kisses being shared as my breathing, and heart, return to something like normal.

"I missed you."
"Should've called me sooner then." It's finally becoming brighter, daylight creeping in, bringing focus, allowing me to see Deborah, her amazing sexy beautiful body properly.

To see her newest ink. The swirl that begins around her right nipple, growing and changing shape but always continuing, things like thorns branching off each side as the swirl twists wider arcs to encompass most of her breast before disappearing over Deborah's right shoulder, a portion of it curving away to enter one of the clouds surrounding the castle inked on her upper arm.

"No silly." Kissing me, hands running up and down my sides, making me tingle. "I meant before."

"Well. I." Deborah pushes her cock, pressing it deeper, though it is already very deep. Making me gasp, making me lose my train of thought. "Fuuuuucck."
"Still." Smiling down, that winners grin melting me. "I'm here now."
"Yes."
"And." Pushing into me again. "Late or not, I've got you."
"Yes." She's starting to thrust, slow but regular. In then out. In then out. "You've." Stopping to gasp and squirm. "Got me."

"All mine." Hooking a finger through the rigid hoop of my collar, tugging at it. Still thrusting.

"Yes." Please do it again please please yank at my collar please. "I'm all yours."
"Good." Speeding up.

Faster.

Racing me into a second no less intense orgasm.

After which. "You stay there." Kissing my neck, climbing off. "I need a shower before the taxi arrives."

She doesn't free me, nor offer to. Which is good because I'm not ready to be released just yet. After a week of torment, of knowing- hoping at least but I was pretty sure -this was coming, now it's here I want to enjoy it.

I listen to the shower, laid on the bed, limbs rope locked and rigidly pointed at the four corners. Unable to move. I stare at the ceiling, listening, picturing Deborah's soaped up naked body.

Smiling.

"Well." Dressed, looking quite presentable, and very sexy, Deborah emerges from the ensuite wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, open at the neck and paired with a black pleated skirt that I can see laces up on one side. Black heeled knee high boots are on her legs. She smiles across at me, tossing clothes, and the strap on, into her suitcase. "It's been fun B."
"Yes." I nod, feeling a wash of sadness because it must be if not already then almost seven.

Taxi time. Leaving time.

"I should." Stopped in front of me now, at the end of the bed, smiling as she stares down the length of my spread wide pussy on full show legs. "Um." Deborah points, vaguely gesturing at my body.

"Gag me?"
"I wish." Smile widening, replaced by a huff. "I've got to go though."
"Figured." I nod. "What is it you do anyway?"
"Computers." A shrug. "I'm like a really expensive trouble shooter for tech stuff."
"Oh." Was that what I was expecting? I know she knows computers.

"So." Hands on hips, which only, because it's quite a commanding pose, makes her look more fuckable. Deborah waves at my body again. "I should probably-"
"Gag me." I nod, grinning.

"B." Smiling back, but shaking her head. "I really do have to go."
"Well then." Not even thinking first, just saying what just, literally this second, came spilling and tumbling from my thoughts. "Gag me already before you're late."

"B." Said like a warning. "No more games now."
"I'm not playing." Tingles of nerves and excitement rising. Am I really going through with this? Am I really going to dangle myself off this hook?

I think. I realise. Yes. I really am.

"Aren't you the boss?"
"Well."
"Isn't this your collar I'm wearing?"
"It." Giving me an odd look, halfway between confused and becoming aroused. I can see Deborah's chest beginning to rise and fall faster. Like mine. "Is."
"Well." Straining at my ropes, pushing my body up off the bed, at Deborah, arching my back so my F cups and pussy are thrust towards her. "Prove it then." Laid back down, I smile at her. "If I'm yours then do whatever you want with me."

"I." One hand strays, I watch it, reaching up to squeeze a breast. Deborah bites her lip, her gaze locked on mine. "I."
"Don't you want to abandon me?" My heart feels ready to burst out of my chest. I take a breath. "Naked. Tied." I strain at my ropes again. Deborah moans, quiet, soft. I drop my voice to a near whisper. "Gagged and helpless."

"Yes." Like an escaped breath, she's barely whispering too. "I'm going to leave you here." Bending, pulling a ballgag from the front zip pocket of her wheeled case, Deborah climbs up onto the bed, smiling down at me. "And there's nothing you can do to stop me."
"No." Licking my lips, so turned on at this point I can't even properly think. "Please though. First."
"What is it," reaching down to flick at my nipple, "rope slut?"
"Please. A kiss, before you abandon me."

Deborah looks down at me as I stare back up. And I swear I can feel the power smoking off her like an electric charge. Power over me, gifted by my surrender. We both know I can't escape these ropes, that I'm helpless, soon to be completely so once she gags me.

The power to grant my final wish, a simple kiss, is hers.

"No." Jamming the ball into my mouth, making quick work of buckling the strap tightly behind my head, Deborah's shirt clad breasts brushing mine as she leans in. "No kisses for you rope slut."

And I swear that: her denial of my wish. Being the boss. My boss. I swear I, very nearly, cum right there.

Standing, Deborah pulls out her phone, taking several photos of me whilst I lay wriggling- though not by much given how tight the ropes are -and moaning.

"Being mine." Tapping away on her phone. Wait, is she sending a photo of me to someone? Deborah looks over the phone at me, blows a kiss. "Suits you B. Rope slut."

Pushing the phone into her open shirt, tucking it down between her bra clad E cups, Deborah nods at me, shows me a final smile.

Leaves. Abandoning me here, tied to a hotel bed in a room that she's just about to check out of. Naked.

And. Still. Really really fucking horny.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

And. Still. Really really fucking horny.
I think is how anyone reading it will be feeling!
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Total, intoxicating, wonderful surrender.

Bliss, really.
RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago Please do it again please please yank at my collar please.
Great line, evocative of the mental state.

What Plymouth did/asked for is insane. But not surprising.

Of course, Brooke will likely end up having to deal with the consequences of Plymouth's decisions.

Great chapter.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Total, intoxicating, wonderful surrender.
I just had to quote this, to say, I love your description of what I've written.

Thank you :D
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

I just had to quote this, to say, I love your description of what I've written.

Thank you :D
You are welcome of course, but the thought(s) was/were inspired by what you wrote, so I do not take credit.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Can't improve on what [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention] said, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I.

Can't believe she actually did it. Yes, I know, I talked and basically dared her into it. But still.

Fuck me.

Deborah's muffled booted steps fade quickly as she walks away, abandoning me here. In her hotel room.

A room she's, right now, on her way to check out of.

Because she isn't coming back.

Will she though, anyway? Will Deborah return in thirty minutes or two hours, a smile on her face and a fooled you B on her kissable black painted lips?

I think. No.

I might've begun this. I put the idea out there, planted the seed in Deborah. But I saw her face as she stared down at me, her eyes, the beat of her heart a race car match for mine as she strapped the ballgag on. Yes, it was my idea, but Deborah did it all on her own because she wanted. Wants. To.

Deborah. Whose collar I wear. Deborah who owns me, because I surrendered and because I love being hers.

I. Love. Being Deborah's little rope slut.

And this: her abandoning me naked and tied into helpless bondage. This is Deborah's ownership of me turned up to eleven. This is absolute proof of who holds the cards.

She does.

Not to mention that all this, being abandoned, being left all alone and helpless, this is my darkest secret fantasy. This is the thing I've craved the most for years but have confessed to nobody. My turn on to beat all turn ons. My ultimate.

And now, here I am.

And fuck me I'm so horny I might explode.

My whole tightly trussed body is a rushing tingle of adrenaline, every part of me is buzzing. My heart still hasn't slowed down. My mouth feels dry whilst my pussy is soaked.

Time passes. And still Deborah doesn't return.

So my mind begins to wander.

And. The more it wanders, the more I begin to panic.

Booted footsteps along the corridor, stopping outside my door. Lifting my head to look, unable to see but I can hear.

The handle rattles.

Stops.

Rattles again.

I moan. Straining at my ropes. Tugging. Feeling suddenly vulnerable as the door is kicked, the handle rattling yet a third time.

Another kick. I moan. Please. I don't want to be found here like this, helpless, naked. Please. I've changed my mind this isn't fun this is scary I want to get off.

Voices in the corridor approaching. Followed by laughter, the sound of boots clomping away.

I breathe out, body- held rigid and up off the bed all this time -slumping back down.

My mind wanders. Again. What if they'd come in? What if I'd been kidnapped?

What if.

What if.

And, though I'm slow to realise it, a strange thing is happening: each of the nightmare scenarios my imagination conjures twists and turns into something that instead of scaring the shit out of me.

Only makes me horny.

Surrounded by men, and women. Staring down at my naked helplessness. Enjoying me. Using me. Just a rope slut, left here all day whilst people wander in and out.

Kidnapped. Stuffed naked into a large suitcase to be wheeled out right under the unsuspecting nose of that cute young girl on reception. Thrown into a car boot, tightly hogtied. Gagged. Driven away to be used or sold or.

Something. And sometimes I'm not alone in that boot. Sometimes the cute receptionist joins me.

Horny to scared.

Back to horny. I still feel that nervous tingle of fear, of the unknown. The true unknown for the first time, because unlike any previous tie up sessions this time I really don't know what's going to happen once I'm found.

But the fear is no longer a bad thing. Now, it only adds to my arousal. And I know this is all, quite, very on some levels, dangerous. Somewhere inside I know that bad things could happen to me.

I just. I'm just too damn horny to give a shit. The sheer buzzing down in my pussy enjoyment of what's happening to me easily overrides, stamps down on, any sense of worry.

I. Am. Loving this.

Thoughts drifting to Deborah. Where is she now? Is she thinking of me? Enjoying the photos she took?

Photos, wait, did she send one to someone?

Why, and, who?

I've fallen into an almost dream like state, unaware of time passing, lost in my own world of fantasies to the point I, at first, don't realise I'm no longer alone.

There's. I blink. A boy, or, a man of course, but young like me prehaps barely twenty.

In the room, dressed in blue jeans and a white tee with the hotel crest on the front, a cleaning cart parked behind him. There are headphones, big chunky black things with no wires, which he's right now pulling, slowly, off his ears down to rest around his neck.

Mouth open, eyes wide, he stares at me as I regard him back. I can feel a tingle beginning deep inside my pussy, a quiet throbbing. I can't stop my eyes straying down to his crotch. Is his cock big? Thick?

Can I taste it?

"Mmmffmmm ppfffmmmm." I bounce my F cups at him, trying to relay the fact I'm suffering from an extreme case of being horny. "Ffmfmmmmpfmm."
"Um." His eyes are still too wide, he looks panicked, like a deer seconds from bolting.

"Mmmmffmmppfffmmmmmm." I try again. I mean, really, what I want right now is Deborah. But I'll settle for this guy first, plus any friends he's got.

And.

Nope.

He bolts. Granted he, moving somewhat jerkily, removes my ropes first. But then he flees out the door, which he leaves open.

"Coward." I call out, tutting, tossing the ballgag after him. "And you forgot your cart."

I get dressed, stepping back into my boots, pulling the joggers still puddled on them up, slipping hoodie and jacket on, zipping both up and grabbing my helmet off the desk.

I try calling Deborah on the way back through the corridors. She doesn't pick up.

So I go home.

Only to find her, Deborah's Cooper S, the lady herself sat on the bonnet still dressed in shirt and skirt, looking nervous and sheepish, waiting for me at my gate.

Climbing off the bike I wave her, her car, inside first, following through, parking outside of my garage. I manage, with an effort, to keep my face neutral as I walk passed her to lock the gate back up.

She still looks nervous. Fidgeting, eyes skating away each time we lock gazes. Does she, I think she does. She thinks she did a bad thing abandoning me.

She might even think I'm mad. At her.

"Come in." Door open, gesturing her through first, following into my lounge.

Where Deborah stops.

"B." Slowly turning, unaware I'm closing in on her, grin spreading across my face, want and lust and desire in my eyes. For her.

"I. Um." Is about all she gets out before I collide with her, pushing, toppling us both onto my large four seater fabric sofa.

"I love you." Ripping Deborah's shirt open, the words, which should- do -hold real meaning, spill from my lips as I let go my pent up arousal, held in and building since she walked out on me.

"I." Confused. But kissing me back as I lock lips onto hers.

"Make me your bitch." Rolling us so Deborah's on top, her black bra clad E's pressing into my hoodie and leather clad F's. "Please." Looking up into her eyes. "I surrender." Taking Deborah's hand, placing it on my collar. "Make it tight. Make me yours."

Silence. Stillness. Stretching out as we lay, gazes locked, Deborah's body against mine, my hand on hers, placed on my collar.

"You." There's a smile on her lips. "Love me?"
"I." Letting go of her hand, reaching up to brush a strand of ash coloured hair behind her ear. "Love how you make me feel. I." Running my thumb across Deborah's black painted lips, making her shiver. "Love being owned." I swallow. "By you."

"I thought." Shaking her head, hand still on my collar. "That you'd be mad."
"No."
"I almost didn't drive off."
"Hush." Lifting my head, kissing her. "No more doubts. Be you." I kiss her again before resting my head back down. "Own me."

"There are." Bringing her free hand up to stroke my hair. "Things. Um. That you should-"
"No." Shutting her down. "I." Looking into her eyes. "Surrender."
"What if I get carried away?" Looking back at me, giving her head a small shake. "Sometimes I ge-"
"I. Surrender."

"Do you want me?"
"Yes." And she does, I can see the lust and desire mirroring mine in her eyes. "I." Her hand, still on my collar, her finger finds the rigid hoop, hooks through it. Tugs. "I put this on you for a reason. B." Leaning down, Deborah licks my lips. "I want."
"Don't want." I shake my head. "I'm wearing your collar. I'm yours. Debs. You say it. I do it. No matter what. So...."

And again the silence stretches as we lose ourselves in each others eyes. I wait, laid underneath her, feeling a mild buzz chase itself around my body from nipples to crotch, a buzz of anticipation at what might come next.

"Just. One thing."

Deborah, mouth open to speak, closes it, gives me an interested look.

"Yes?"
"I won't call you anything."
"Huh?" Confused. Smiling. "And what would you not be calling me?"
"You know." A small smile of my own. "Sometimes someone," tapping a nail against my collar, "wearing this, might call someone." I tut. Not even wanting to say the name. Names. "Something."
"Ah." Nodding. "I get it."
"They just." I laugh. Shake my head. "I'll never be able to do it with a straight face."

"That's fine." A shrug. "Not something I care about B." Leaning in to kiss me. "Can't promise I won't call you some choice things once my blood is up. But." Another shrug. "I don't need you to address me as Princess Queen Sparkle Tits."

Deborah laughs, I do to.

"Work?"
"Tomorrow."
"Still got a spare helmet?"
"In the garage."
"Good." Letting go my collar Deborah climbs off. "Go get changed. B. I've never been to Cardiff. It's not far, right?"
"Fourty minutes." Sitting up I make a seesaw gesture with one hand. "About."
"Perfect." Turning around, heading for the door. "Get changed, I'll be waiting out front."

The bike means, for safety, I need to wear jeans. I pull on a pair of skinny fit faded blue ones, tucked of course into my steel toed work boots. Which are my biker boots too. The jeans are low rise, so I put on a bright red lace thong, the side straps of which rise way up on my hips very visibly.

I don't bother with a bra, slipping on only a very tight white cut off tee, short enough to leave plenty of toned belly on display. On the front of the tee, plastered across my chest is the 'Hooters' logo in orange.

No hoodie, just my leather jacket, Three Kings patch on the back.

Deborah, I discover, has changed too: black shiny leggings hug her legs and butt, above which a plain black vest top shows off her E cups, teasingly revealing patches of black lace bra too. Huge chunky black lace up goth boots reach up to her knees, and a black puffer jacket bulks her top half out, making her look, I realise with a smile.

Like the boss.

"Stunning." Jumping forwards- she'd been leaning on her car -and pulling me into a hug.

"Yes you are." Kissing her back as she kisses me, each of us running hands over the others mostly tight clothing.

I hand over the spare helmet, wheeling my chopper up to and through the gate, which Deborah locks behind us.

"Remember how to sit?"
"Sure." We're both half shouting because the chopper has quite a loud rumble. Deborah nods, already sat behind me leaning into the rear seats high back, reaching down to hold on.

"Okay." Giving her a thumbs up. "Good." Turning around to face front I kick the stand up, rev the throttle, and get us underway towards Cardiff.

Feeling pretty good about things. Happy. Content. Curious as to what Deborah might do with me, to me, next.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Doubling, or perhaps even tripling down. Problem is both people involved seem to be thinking with their kinky side instead of their brains, which certainly could never end poorly (right?).

Also, Plymouth is breaking the first rule of kink; do not force your kinks on the unwilling.

Well maybe not the first rule, but it is definitely somewhere on the list.

Love the trip into her fantasy world. Crazy, but understandable, once again. Chasing that high, what she 'really' wants an eternal contradiction, one side of her wanting to board (strap into perhaps being the more accurate verb?) the proverbial roller coaster ride and the other side wanting to come out the other end at least somewhat intact. But one extreme by definition means forgoing the other. Having her cake and eating it too, perhaps, which itself is a funny expression if one thinks about it.

Hard to find the right words (right metaphor? Rollercoaster, tightrope, minefield, fire, all seem insufficient) really, but language is such a limited way to describe intense experience, only allowing for a pale reflection at best.

Amusing little exchange about 'names'. Stupid names that make one laugh afterwards are half the fun, one might argue, but like with anything in life, opinions certainly vary.

Probably does not need to be explicitly stated with everything that has already been said, but it certainly never hurts so, good chapter.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago
Also, Plymouth is breaking the first rule of kink; do not force your kinks on the unwilling.
Bad writing by me it seems.

The overall gist of Plymouth/Deborah is meant to be: Deborah in charge, the easy dominance of Plymouth who is, so far, happy to surrender. And whilst the abandoning was Plymouths idea, I wasn't trying to write it as forcing, more as idea dropping alongside a small teasing dangling of herself off the hook to show she was up for this.

Because Deborah loves being in charge, but let's be fair actual abandonment of the sub isn't really the done thing no matter how bossy and power trippy you feel.

So Plymouth had to hint, to drop the suggestion followed by further hints/coaxing to prove she was on board with this new deeper level.

As I said, should've maybe written it better, but, it isn't always an easy thing to find the best way.

This last chapter too, meant to be more of the same: Deborah panicked that she'd overstepped the line, so reassurance from Plymouth that all is well, and a confirmation that she, as the sub, is still very much Deborah's to use.

However she sees fit.

I find sometimes the hardest thing is that of course I know what's going on in my characters heads and hearts, but I have to remember to describe and explain all of it well enough for everyone else.

Anyway.

Thanks for commenting, always great to find, I hope I've been helpful to both you and possibly others.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Bad writing by me it seems.
No, bad writing by me. That line you quoted was meant as a tongue and cheek reference to the person who ended up discovering/untying her (it is not good form to make people super uncomfortable like that just for your own gratification, as technically they did not consent to anything). I already understood what you laid out in your post/the dynamic between Brooke/Plymouth and Deborah (and yes even the 'dance' of trying to reassure each other, that part rings very true), no need to worry, you were more then clear on what you meant.

But it is not a bad thing to spell out exactly how dangerous a game they are playing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic