[Waryverse #1] RANSOM (MM/M) (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse #1] RANSOM (MM/M) (FINISHED)

Post by blackbound »

Ok, I think I'm ready. Part 1 of 2 of my first story here. Feedback is of course welcome.

Warmed would normally not even have reacted to two white guys shouting at him from a vehicle, but they were addressing him as "Monsieur" and even using the polite "you", so the slender African youth took the second glance at the situation that would be his undoing.

The two were apparently trying to unsuccessfully maneuver a couch into their van, and stuck in a precarious situation where it might fall and - presumably - break at any moment, and they were imploring him for help, so like the well-raised island boy he was, he ambled over to offer assistance.

The man outside, trying his best to stop the couch from keeling over in any of about 5 directions, panted. "Monsieur, could you be so kind as to hop in and give Loïc a hand with actually pulling it up?" Warmed leapt nimbly up into the interior of the van, navigated past the mattress strapped to the floor, and grabbed the couch with both arms, stabilizing it. The man next to him flashed a smile. "OK, I just need to re-position myself and then we can do this, think you can hold it alone for a moment?" Warmed nodded, shuffled, and tensed his arm muscles as Loïc let go, taking the weight of the couch onto himself. "OK," he heard from behind him, "now I just need to..."

The arm around his head caught Warmed entirely by surprise. He felt himself falling as he let go of the couch, tried to brace himself for impact, but was spun mid-fall, his hands caught and, before he knew what was going on, he was lying face down on the mattress with his hands pulled behind his back as the impact propelled the air out of him. There was a "zzzztttt" sound as plastic zip cuffs fastened his hands behind him and before he could even get his breath back, his attacker was sitting on his back, using one hand to reach into his braided hair to pull his head up and the other to wrap industrial-strength black tape over his mouth repeatedly. When "Loïc" was done wrapping Warmed's lower face in tape, his other kidnapper had already closed the van's various doors, the couch forgotten, and was pulling away from the curb. The man let go of the neatly woven braids and pushed Warmed's head down into the mattress instead, making breathing next to impossible.

"You have two options - be a good boy and we'll go easy on you... or fight back, fail, and make your life a living hell. You gonna be a good boy?"

With his hands tightly zip-tied and breathing at the mercy of the kidnapper, it was clear to Warmed that cooperation would be the better option for now. He allowed himself to go slack, and tried to nod.

"Good choice." His assailant pulled his head up again and slid a padded blindfold over his eyes. "Now, I'm going to strap you down to this mattress so you don't get hurt during the drive."

As he lay there immobilized, Warmed's thoughts were racing. What did these people want from him, an immigrant from Mayotte, nobody of note? Would they just "disappear" him and torture him for their sick pleasure? Sell him to some rich sadist?

The voice of the kidnapper broke into his thoughts; he must've noticed, unlike Warmed himself, the young man starting to hyperventilate. "Calm, calm, my friend. As soon as your boyfriend does what's asked of him, he'll get to pick you up again no worse for wear."

This sent the captive's thoughts reeling into a different direction. They knew about his boyfriend, Loum, so this was a targeted abduction. They obviously knew Loum had some money, but he wasn't filthy rich and... they assumed he would just pay to get him back and not involve the police? Did they know that Loum and he were into bondage and decided to capitalize on it by threatening to expose him? It did not even occur to him how little sense that thought made. Like most people Warmed was only familiar with kidnappings from either the news, or sensationalistic police procedurals. He slowed his breathing and mentally settled on doing whatever the kidnappers wanted, in case they might otherwise decide he was more trouble than he was worth, deliberately getting into the sub mind space he normally reserved for being restrained by his lover.

"There you go," he heard, "we'll be at the storage soon and then the fun can begin."

- * -

The fun began by getting stripped down after being bodily carried into ... wherever this was ... after the van finally came to a stop. Warmed was left only with his t-shirt, which could not be fully removed due to his cuffed hands, but was pulled up over his head and bunched around his wrists, leaving him as good as fully nude.

"OK, let's see how good you are at following instructions. Open your hands." He did, and something was placed into each. "Now close them into fists." Again, he complied, and felt the material give and squish between his fingers like play-doh. Mitts were placed on each hand, secured with straps that the kidnappers helpfully explained were being padlocked. As he could feel the squishy material harden, fusing his fingers, he couldn't help but think that the mitts were a little overkill.

Next he was compelled to awkwardly sit on two narrow but strangely comfortable foam blocks, one under each glute.

The kidnapper probably not named Loïc spoke again, in a tone that sounded almost amused, as if daring him to rebel. "OK. This next thing is going to require your full co-operation, unless you want us to do it the hard way, and trust me, you do not. We're going to undo your handcuffs and lock you into something else. Your hands will be in front, and if you know what's good for you you'll let us just move everything into place. Or we can" - and there was the sound of an ominous crackling next to his ear that made his neck hairs stand on end - "use this taser. Now, I think you're a good boy, but as insurance, we're going to put this clip on your nose, which, yes, means you won't be breathing until we're done locking you in, and then it comes right back off. Or if you think you want to fight us..." The voice trailed off, the implicit threat left hanging - and as much as Warmed was into breath play with his partner, he was not going to risk his life here.

He remained entirely still, bracing himself for what was coming. "Good. Now take a deep breath..." He did, and the promised clip was slid onto his nose. A sharp snip and the plastic cuffs were off his wrists, the shirt finally removed, his arms firmly gripped by one of his assailants. He felt something cold and metal being slid under his ankles and his right arm was moved in front of his body, with the other still held firmly behind his back. He did not resist - it would have indeed been futile. A bar of metal closed over his right ankle and wrist and there was the sound of a screw being fastened. Within seconds, the other wrist and ankle were similarly encased - he couldn't see the device but it had to be some sort of metal stockade keeping his extremities in a neat row - left ankle, left wrist, right wrist, right ankle, each in its own metal loop. In another demonstration of what the captive considered overkill, metal handcuffs were fastened around his wrists on the outside of the stockade as well, as if there was the slightest chance of him escaping in the first place.

Warmed had been so unwillingly fascinated by the procedure that he had not even noticed his lack of air until the clip came off again and he had to take a few deep breaths, during which "Loïc" helpfully informed him about the two padlocks now holding the stockade shut.

"Such a good boy!" came the voice of the other kidnapper. "OK, next, I'm going to unwrap that gag of yours and replace it with something more fun. Scream if you feel you have to, absolutely nobody will hear you but us, but we'll make sure you'll keep screaming if you do." Again, the almost amused tone in which the threat was delivered compelled Warmed to not put up any resistance.

The tape was slowly and carefully unwrapped from around his lower face. Once free of it, Warmed kept his mouth closed, breathing steadily, waiting for what was coming next.

He did not have to wait long. "Alright, we picked out a ball gag for you. Now, we all know that as hot as that looks, you'd still be able to speak somewhat intelligibly, so we're going to have to do something about that. Open up..."

A package of soft cloth was inserted into his unresisting mouth before he heard the clanking and rustling of the gag harness that was strapped onto his head next. A big rubber ball entered his mouth (one of the kidnappers, weirdly, carefully arranged his lips around it "for comfort"), pulled tight, and the first of many straps was latched at the back of his neck. The remainder of the harness went up on either side of his nose, joined on his forehead and went over the top of his head - he noted that the blindfold was now stuck under the harness - and all buckled firmly at a central location at the back. To his surprise, there was another part of the harness that turned out to be a thick padded collar that snugly wrapped around his throat entirely, covering all the other straps and making it impossible to move his head side to side. It was securely buckled and locked with another padlock. He doubted he would have been able to make himself understood even without the cloth as his lips strained around the ball, drool already forming.

"This next bit's going to be a bit uncomfortable, so hold on to your butt!" Before Warmed could react at all, he felt a hand applying cool lube to his rear entrance. This provoked a mumbled protest and some ineffective movement in the stockade. "Now now now, you've built up so much goodwill. Don't worry, nobody's going to force themselves on you. It's just a little..." - and he could feel something cold and metal sliding effortlessly in - "...hook. There! Now, don't move too much, if you fall off those blocks it's going to get unpleasant!"

Again, the tone of the kidnapper indicated amusement, that they had thought of everything, that they could do what they want. With sudden shock, Warmed noticed that he was rock hard. Before he could get over this, the kidnapper spoke again. "This next bit of gear is a nose hook."

A padded hook went into each of his nostrils. There was a leather strap attached to the device which was threaded through the gag harness, pulling his nostrils wide open. At the end of the strap was a ring, through which they threaded the rope coming from the other hook and pulled it taut, forcing Warmed's head back and chest out as far as the steel bonds around his wrists and ankles allowed. The posture collar held him even more rigidly and the gag pulled slightly deeper between his lips. By now, the only part of his body he could still move were essentially the toes, but the kidnappers were still not done.

"Two more. Well, technically three."

One was a metal bar that attached to both the stockade and the front of the posture collar. The other elicited more of a reaction as cruel clamps bit into his dark nipples. They were attached to a chain which was anchored around the connective bar so that any attempt at torso movement would pull them more tightly. And lastly, the kidnappers briefly tilted him back, wrapped an elastic thread around his testicles, and attached it to the clamps' chain by pulling it under and around the stockade and along the connecting bar, putting it under permanent tension that sent waves of pain through his nipples.

"And that's it! You're obviously enjoying this, so we'll just leave you here to contemplate until your boyfriend's tasks are done and he finds you here. Hope he's quick on the uptake!"

Foam earplugs cut off his hearing, and Warmed was left alone with his thoughts.

To be concluded...
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Poor Warmed's really in a tough spot. This must be one of the strictest ties I've seen without mummifying the victim. His kidnapper's absolutely not taking any chances.

I hope his boyfriend comes to his rescue and it's not a scheme to capture him, too.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

It's great having you write a story, and thanks for informing us it is a complete tale.
It's also great you gifted us with a story that reads easily. Warmed is nicely introduced, though made immobile and silent quickly enough! Looking forward to the next/ last installment.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] surely I wouldn't be this cruel in my first story... or would I?

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention] thanks for the kind words. I thought it would be better to start off with shorter stuff and work my way up if there's interest.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Good story, [mention]blackbound[/mention]!

Look forward to the conclusion.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad you have chosen to write for us.
Your descriptive writing is impressive.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Is that overkill bondage or what!? :lol:
What a wonderful entry in the ranks of tug writers [mention]blackbound[/mention]! Superbly descriptive and yet very easy to follow. The pacing is great, as are the veiled taunts and ominous threats coming from Warmed's kinky captors, both of whom appear to have thought of everything!

I can't wait to see what their endgame will end up being. I wonder if our captive's boyfriend has anything to do with this or if he'll end up unwillingly joining his boyfriend in the next instalment. Either way, superbly done! Very much looking forward to the second part!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the kind words! You can find out what happened together with [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] and [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] right now!

PART 2

An indeterminate amount of time later, Warmed was covered head to toe in sweat from the stressful position he had been contorted into. The sub mind space had given way to anger, then panic, then resignation, then a short crying fit he was ashamed of and tried to conceal in case anyone was still watching, all taking place in almost complete immobility and only eliciting various almost-inaudible grunts. His hands were unusable and any struggle either pulled on his nipples, balls, or risked dumping him off the foam blocks and shoving the anal hook home with unknown consequences. A steady supply of drool had, to his embarrassment, run from his lips, dripped onto his penis - which, maddeningly, kept alternating between painful arousal and more appropriate softness - and (presumably) pooled on the floor; he could not be sure as the blindfold was absolute even as suffused with sweat as it was. With his ears blocked as well, nothing at all gave an indication of the passage of time.

Then, suddenly, the earplugs were removed. "Good news! Your boyfriend completed his assignment and should be here any moment. It's been a pleasure working with you." He could hear footsteps and a door closing. Excitement set in, then sudden dread - were they lying to him? Were they leaving him here to die after all, with false hope?

But no - decades that could only have been minutes later, the door opened, and he could hear his boyfriend Loum's voice.

"Goddamn that's hot."

Warmed's unbelieving exclamation of "what the FUCK?" must've been clear even through the cruel gag because he could hear Loum rushing to his side and clumsily working off his blindfold as he said "oh my God, Wary, you don't remember? We-"

Which was when it hit him.

- * -

SEVERAL MONTHS EARLIER

"Hey Wary, come have a look at this," said Loum, indicating something on his monitor. Warmed, got up as well as one does with one's arms bound behind the back in an intricate harness, and walked over to his boyfriend, who pulled him onto his lap with his strong hands and gave him some time to read the screen. The company, just called "RANSOM", advertised a "Couples Bondage Escape Adventure". There were various combinations, but the one Loum had highlighted involved one party getting kidnapped - "that's you" - and the other having to solve a number of escape room-style puzzles to figure out the location of the victim. Upon finding them, they would have to work together to escape that location as well.

"You wanna try this?"

"Mm"

"Oh, right." Loum pulled the tergaderm tape from Warmed's mouth, pretending to have forgotten about the gag.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"You want to fill out your half of the questionnaire?"

"You know I love it when you surprise me."

"Oh yeah?" And with that Warmed found himself hoisted up, deposited on the bed, and when the passionate lovemaking ended with him being left to exhaustedly free himself from the rope harness, the proposal had already slipped his mind entirely.

- * -

Warmed snapped his attention back to reality. Loum was still apologizing in a waterfall of words, pawing at the blindfold, and Warmed had to loudly mmph several times to snap him out of it. There ensued a brief comedy of attempted communication to re-focus him on the task at hand: escape.

The first order of business was to untie the connection of the hooks, and Warmed sighed in relief as his neck was no longer forced back and the intruders were carefully removed from his nostrils and behind. Unwrapping the cord from his testicles also proved easy, but taking the clamps off made him almost glad he was still gagged and none of the blasphemies he screamed as blood returned to his nipples were comprehensible.

With that, however, anything that could easily be removed had been removed; the remainder of the bondage items were locked onto Warmed with padlocks, and Loum would have to turn to the puzzles inside the room to find clues without much help from his muzzled boyfriend. Fortunately, it only took him a few minutes to crack the first problem and he was rewarded with a small key and a large bottle of water labeled "REFRESHMENT - NOT A PUZZLE". After some fumbling, the key turned out to unlock the gag harness, and a minute later, Loum had undone the various straps, popped the ball and cloth out of his lover's mouth, and replaced it with first his tongue as they kissed passionately, then the opening of the water bottle, whose contents Warmed greedily sucked down in their entirety. Apologies were repeated and dismissed, followed by more making out, and the focus eventually turned back to escape; good thing there was no time limit on this experience.

It turned out that the cloth stuffing also served as a kind of map to solve the next puzzle, and after some pondering, Loum uncovered two more keys. Despite the captive's hope, they only unlocked the hand mitts, not the increasingly uncomfortable stockade. After removing the congealed mass from Warmed's hands, the pair was stuck for a while until (with gentle hinting from the control room over a loudspeaker) hitting upon the idea to break open the mass to reveal two more keys, which finally opened the metal bar and allowed the kidnap victim to eventually stand up and stretch for the first time in hours. A brief massage certainly helped to get his extremities back in working order.

This left only the handcuffs. The pair solved more puzzles, which frustratingly (but also fortunately) yielded Warmed's clothing piece by piece (with instructions not to put anything back on just yet), but not the final key. The puzzles led up to one big meta-puzzle that incorporated parts of each solution. When they had everything in place, they pushed the big red button and...

...a panel that had acted as a mirror silently slid open in the wall, revealing a padded indentation shaped like a human. There was what looked like a gas mask at the face level, a deep hole at shoulder level, and a second mysterious hole at groin level, and it was obvious that Warmed was the one who would need to step up. As he raised his cuffed hands and inserted them into the hole, he triggered a mechanism that snapped a hook around the cuffs. A winch pulled him slowly but inexorably closer, and into the padding; he positioned himself such that his face hit the gas mask and his penis went into the mysterious bottom hole. The panel slid shut again and its interior wall inflated behind Warmed, trapping him entirely in padding. The hole at groin level turned out to contain a suction pump, which merrily went to work on its intended target, while the face mask simply turned out to be connected to a limited air reservoir that Warmed was now rebreathing from. Given the excitement of the day on top of his breath control kink, it did not take long until release - both his and that of the cuffs around his wrists.

The panel opened; the room's door opened; they were free to go. On the way out they had a quick chat with the operator - who was in fact named Loïc after all - and his partner Aristot; both were apologetic as well as nothing in Warmed's demeanor had given away that he was unaware of this being the escape adventure he'd been signed up for. As an apology, they offered a coupon for a free future adventure along with the full video and photo set of the ordeal; needless to say, the apology was accepted.

- * -

THE NEXT DAY

Warmed was reading the RANSOM website intently, coupon in hand.

"Hey honey?" he shouted towards the kitchen, "what level of discomfort did you pick for me in that adventure?"

"Medium, why?" came the reply.

"Just curious!"

He made his selections and clicked Submit.

- THE END -
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard properly to the League of Tugs Writers.
Now that you've broken your duck, I hope you will write for us again.
However, i would recommend that you take your time so that your next tale is as well-written as this one.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Now that's what I call a great surprise for your boyfriend!

Jokes aside, Loum really should've given Warmed a hint before the kidnapping. Still, it was a lot of fun reading him freeing his lover at a painstakingly slow pace. Who would've known that untieing a bound guy could be so hot? :D The final "puzzle" was also pretty unique.

I'm glad Warmed eventually had a good time with his beau and even get to get back at him. :twisted:

Great work, this story became an instant favorite of mine.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Thanks! This has been living almost fully fleshed-out in my head for years, as well as multiple other stories, so I do want to keep going. Currently working on writing down the second one, then going over it with a fine-toothed comb, so it'll be a while yet.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Thanks again for the nice words. The idea was that they'd be given a vague time frame to keep it somewhat surprising, but since one of them filled out both questionnaires, the other was never aware of that...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The follow-up story is now live here!
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

very inspiring written story, how you described the tie up is fantastic. thank you very much
;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hahaha! What an awesome end to this little adventure!
I was expecting something sinister but was pleasantly surprised to find out that Warmed and Loum had actually signed up for this.

The ending especially is quite brilliant.
If that was "Medium" discomfort/intensity, then I can't help but wonder what the next settings would entail :shock:

Phenomenal work [mention]blackbound[/mention]
Thanks for sharing your kinky mind with us!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]mig137[/mention] glad you liked it!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Some things are best left to the imagination :twisted:

You may both enjoy my next story, linked just a few posts up; the upcoming third part might as well be titled "Hommage au bondagefreak" ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]blackbound[/mention]
Glad to hear it, mate! I've not been in reading (or writing) mode as of late, but I've added your latest tale to my "to read" list, right behind [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]'s and [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s.

I'll be sure to check it out in the next day or two.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Thought I'd pop back and start with your first story before continuing with your latest tale. This is a great writing [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Warmed definitely found himself in quite a predicament in that first part. I love the double rigid irons and the stressful predicament bondage to really get the juices flowing. It's different to a lot of the bondage we get on here which is a nice change - I am a bit of a fan of this sort of bondage gear.

The reveal in the second half was brilliant and unexpected and I like the fact that the game didn't immediately end there but continued with Loum having to follow the clues to free his boyfriend - a slow release. They seemed to enjoy the experience well enough if the ending is anything to go by. I'm intrigued as to what the hard setting would entail!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Thank you so much! All this nice feedback from people whose stories I have enjoyed tremendously is great, and you nailed what I was trying to do in the second half.

I'll have to have a think about hard mode, I guess :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I regret not reading this a little more thoroughly when it was 1st posted. While I am doubtful I would participate in an escape challenge any more (I would rather be one of those in charge of them and not tied up anymore 😉) I do enjoy reading/seeing them. The bondage is overkill from what you would suspect in an actual escape room/challenge but that's what made this story all the more better 🙂

Love the idea that Loam had to complete other tasks prior to finding Warm and then more tasks! Then you added the last part with Warm asking what level of intensity, I can only wonder what that could mean 🤣

All in all, a very good story to read!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] Glad you liked it! Let's just say some ideas are coalescing regarding other difficulty settings...
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey [mention]blackbound[/mention], congrats on writing your first story here, it was truly a gift to all of us!

You really hit my buttons was the perilous mood coupled with the predicament bondage, so incredibly hot... exactly what I like to read :twisted:

But that it all turned out to be a game and that additional predicaments were required for "release" was top-notch golden! Absolutely loved that the cloth gag was a clue but nothing tops the final "compartment" predicament required for both of them to leave :shock:

The first part was peril but the second part turned to a bondage kinky take on Saw meets escape rooms without the blood and gore. Can't wait to read the next story and see what intensity level Warmed chose for his mate if that's indeed where the next story leads us :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] thank you for the detailed comment! There's two other stories, one shorter, one really more five-in-one, but I think - given your remarks - that they'll be up your alley as well!

As for what hard mode entails - that's currently in the idea-gathering phase... but who knows who he's picking it for?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Heads up - a short spin-off from my longer tale, A Night To Remember, has begun! Click the link in my bio to go there, or find it in the same thread as that story!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The sequel to RANSOM, called HARD MODE, is starting right now! Click the banner in my signature to go directly there.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

A nice start! Loved the mild breath control with the nose clip and how efficient these kidnappers are. It is always good to see more black characters in bondage stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic