[Waryverse #1] RANSOM (MM/M) (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Starcomet wrote: 10 months ago A nice start! Loved the mild breath control with the nose clip and how efficient these kidnappers are. It is always good to see more black characters in bondage stories!
Welcome! Glad you like my ... I was going to say "old" story but it's not even been a year! Crazy.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I need to apologize for letting all of your stories escape my attention. I regret putting them off as long as I have, and now, with free time to spare, I am going to fix that!

This first story is so devious and suspenseful, with a very sweet ending! What an intense but wonderful gift to give the boyfriend, even/especially since he forgot all about it! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

This is an amazing story! The very thorough bondage is very hot, and the twist that it was all part of a asymmetric escape room the couple had signed up for was very fun
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CaptiveDan wrote: 5 months ago This is an amazing story! The very thorough bondage is very hot, and the twist that it was all part of a asymmetric escape room the couple had signed up for was very fun
Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic