[Waryverse #2] The Reward (M/M) (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse #2] The Reward (M/M) (FINISHED)

Post by blackbound »

Once again thanks to [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for their feedback. Here's another story in three shorter parts, called...

Part 1: Promise

Warmed had been such a good boy for past two weeks. The proposal had come in the afterglow of some incredible sex, and looking at the sheening BLACK Black man towering above him, his barely tamed fire-red dreadlocks making him look like some African God of lust and war, how could he have said no? Truth was, he'd been wanting to try out a chastity cage, and the prospect was so exciting that it took them the better part of half an hour to finally lock him in, Loum's faux stern affectations entirely ruined by the pair's giggling fits. Warmed had barely slept that first night with his penis straining against its metal constraint, finally settling down only during the following day.

For the entire first week, Loum had tied his boyfriend down at night, "tormenting" him with toys or passionate sex, but ignoring any requests, demands, wheedling, cajoling, or begging for the cage to come off. The cage, of course, did not prevent ejaculation, it just made it frustrating and unfulfilling, and Loum's unrelenting deviousness had left Warmed hornier than he'd ever been in his life.

At the end of the week, he had been offered a deal. The cage could come off and he'd be allowed to take care of the problem himself - but that would be it, with no further contact at all for the second week. Or he could suffer another week of ministrations and be rewarded. He had sighed and agreed, much to his partner's delight. The second week had been worse, with relentless edging driving him nearly mad before he spent each full night tied spreadeagle to his bed, re-locked, Loum sleeping in his own bed in his own room.

But the day had finally come. He was securely bound to the bed, his favorite collar, ballgag and blindfold securely applied. He'd been a good boy. And now it was time for his reward.

He felt Loum unlock the cage and carefully remove it. His dick sprang to life immediately, practically bouncing in rhythm with the beating of his heart.

Loum sat down heavily on his chest. "Ok, you can come now."

A confused Warmed articulated a "wuh?" through his gag.

"You can come now. Reward yourself. You have time until I'm done."

The bound young man was vexed. He pulled experimentally at his bonds and tried to urge his tormentor to release him, frustrated by the large rubber ball reducing his speech to unintelligible grunts. He might as well have been speaking to a statue.

Now he was getting angry, trying to twist as much as the ropes and the man sitting on his chest allowed - which was not very much. In his frenzied lust, he was hazy on what he was trying to do; buck his boyfriend off of himself? Hump the air to somehow come to orgasm? He squirmed and cursed into his gag, precum leaking from his erect member with no chance at release. As he tried to heave the weight off himself, he felt something warm and sticky splash over his chest and face.

"Huh," came Loum's sonorous voice, sounding disappointed. "Guess you didn't want my reward." Warmed could feel the weight shift on top of him, his tormentor turning around and sitting back down on top of him.

Only the gag prevented the entire floor of students waking up as Loum applied an ice bag to his victim's nether regions, then locked the visibly shrunken member back into its metal prison. He flipped back around and moved upward, straddling Warmed's torso with his muscular legs, trapping his captive's arms as he started raging in earnest. Loum firmly pressed one of his big hands over the raging youth's mouth, pushing his head into the mattress, and used the other to pinch his nostrils shut; but Warmed was so livid that he actually had to let go several times to avoid being bucked off the squirming body. Eventually he managed to pinch his victim's nose as Warmed just finished exhaling, and he finally had to stop screaming and struggling or pass out.

"I'm very disappointed in you," said Loum. "I'm going to need a few moments to think about what to do with you." This stopped Warmed short and he ceased to struggle, not resisting as earplugs slid into his ears, glad that his dark brown skin did not show how flushed with shame and embarrassment he was.

He was left alone for some minutes, during which he calmed down considerably. Had he blown his chance not just for release, but at his relationship? His thoughts still raced when the earplugs came back out, but he lay entirely motionless as Loum released him from the ropes. He complied wordlessly as the strong hand grabbed his head of braids and pulled him up into a sitting position, then cuffed his hands behind his back, to a chain around his waist, and connected his ankles with a short leg chain that was also linked to the waist chain.

Loum grabbed him wordlessly by the arm and steered him across the room, then shoved him out the door. "Get out," he heard as the door closed and Warmed stood naked, cum-splattered, caged, chained, collared, gagged, and blindfolded in the hallway that served the 20 dorm rooms on this floor.

To be continued...
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

First of all, it's great to see more of these two. I'm glad you decided to revisit them.

Second... Loum might be a hot dom for his boyfriend but I feel like denying Warmed the release he was promised AND putting him in the risk of being seen without his consent is going a bit too far, as wel as blaming him. Still, it's in-character for him and I wonder if he has a plan in his mind.

Also, I can't deny that it's a pretty arousing predicament Warmed found himself in. I hope he gets his "reward" and patches things up with Loum. And nobody sees this cutie helpless in the dorm hallway and decides to help themselves. :twisted:

Great work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], I'm very heartened by the depth of analysis you managed to pull out of this brief instalment. And not just that, after thinking about what you wrote, I've stumbled on the change I need to improve the third part and tie it (heh) together more smoothly! Just this: all your questions will be answered. ;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Glad to see these mischievous characters get at it again. This is a dreadful ordeal!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention] glad you like it! Well, let's see what happens next...

Part 2: Ordeal

There was no time, Warmed realized, for hesitation right now. Anyone could emerge from any of the rooms at any time and see him, with unimaginable consequences. His hands felt for the door frame and he clumsily turned, bringing his face up to the frame and rubbing the blindfold against it. Fortunately, it came off quickly, clattering to the floor, and he could shuffle slowly along the corridor, silently cursing the distance between Loum's room and his, trying to keep any rattling of the chains to a minimum. Eventually he reached his door, turned around awkwardly, and operated the door handle.

The door was locked.

After the initial panic, he noticed a small piece of paper on the floor. He had to squat to be able to read it: "See me about the key. -L"

A rush of relief battled annoyance as it became clear to Warmed that this was another of his inventive boyfriend's elaborate pranks. He was still fully exposed in more ways than one, though, so he shuffled back across the corridor as quickly as the chains would allow. Despite the adrenaline rush, he was beginning to feel the cold - it was, after all, the middle of winter.

Back in front of Loum's door, he was momentarily trapped by indecision. How could he make himself known without the danger of someone looking out into the corridor due to the late-night disturbance? He tapped softly on the door. No response. He tapped more loudly, but Loum made him knock fully and extensively before opening the door a slit. He was fully dressed and could not keep a grin off his face for a second before sternly asking "yes?"

"Plhn Nnh cnd mm mmf n nh?" was what came out of the gagged supplicant's mouth.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. Speak up!"

A sigh, then at normal volume. "Plf Fhr cmm ah hmm fh nh?"

"Your room key? Well, since you're asking so politely, I'll let you have it, but I'll still need you to atone for that outburst earlier. Get down on your knees and clean my shoe."

Warmed stared wide-eyed, but Loum opened the door a little wider and put his foot out in the hallway. The black hiking shoe was already clean, of course, but what choice did he have? He clumsily lowered himself to his knees, bent forward, and rubbed his gagged lips over the boot, leaving a trail of saliva, which he tried to spread around with his cheeks. The chains clinked deafeningly, but miraculously, none of the eighteen doors of doom had opened.

"Good." The shoe withdrew, and Warmed did his best to rise again. As he stood up, swaying precariously, Loum grinned again. "You know I have two shoes, right?" The fucker had deliberately waited until he'd gotten back up! Another deep sigh, and Warmed returned to a kneeling position and repeated the procedure for the other shoe, slobbering over it and spreading the saliva. Once Loum expressed his mock satisfaction, Warmed glared up at him to see if anything else was coming before rising again to more clinking.

"Alright, wait here" said Loum merrily and loudly closed the door. He made the anxious boy wait for another eternity before opening the door again, fully this time.

"A couple of things. One, you're drooling like a baby!" He wiped Warmed's face off with a soft towel. "Fortunately I have a remedy for that," he continued as he produced a roll of duct tape. He peeled off the end and unwound some of the tape before encasing his lower face in it, covering lips, gag, and chin alike, the roar of the tape surely loud enough to wake even the dead. "There, this should help! You're welcome."

"Two, the key, as promised." He produced a chain with clamps at either end and the key tied to the middle and attached it to Warmed's nipples.

"And three, I think I've made this a little too easy for you." Loum held up a gas mask; a hose was screwed into it, the other end attached to their largest rebreather bag. He pulled it over his captive's head, draped the hose around his neck, with the bag hanging down his back, and patted the rubber top. Miraculously, he could make out Warmed's muttered "come the fuck on" without any problem. "Oh, you want the smaller bag?" A brief pause at the frantic protestations. "No? Then go to your room already before I put a bell on your collar!" The door, once again, fell thunderously shut.

- * -

The gas mask added a new urgency to the proceedings; not because the air would run out too quickly but because rebreathing would quickly fog over the goggles and impede his vision. Warmed forced himself to take slow, controlled breaths as he crossed the length of the corridor for the third time. With the rush of his own blood more audible in his ears than even the air moving in and out of the bag, he realized he wouldn't even hear if anyone decided to emerge into the corridor at this point. Nothing to be done about that now. As he approached his door, he pondered how to get the key into the keyhole; he could only see one possibility, one that did not exactly fill him with joy, but what choice was there?

A little bit of contortionism allowed him to hook the nipple chain onto the door handle. He gritted his teeth into the gag and started moving backward. The chain tightened and there was a sharp pain as he slowly pulled it off his own nipples; it was all he could do not to fall over. It clattered deafeningly to the floor. Without hesitation, he moved into position, hunched down, picked up the key, pushed himself back upright, got it inside the lock, and deftly turned it. He tried the handle again, noticing the rebreathed air was getting markedly staler. The door opened. He had enough presence of mind to pull the key back out of the lock before disappearing inside, pushing the door shut with a resounding click.

He was startled by his boyfriend's voice. "Hey, you made it! Handcuff key's on the table." He couldn't be physically present without teleportation, so it must be some electronic device. A brief shuffle and struggle later, the cuffs fell off his hands and he pulled the gas mask off, breathing deeply. The device turned out to be Warmed's own phone, in a two-way video call.

"Don't touch that gag yet!" came the instruction. "Same key unlocks the other stuff. Take off the collar. I put out some clothes for you, you got five minutes to get dressed."

He slipped into the comfy boxers, padded pants, shirt, hoodie with a front pocket and ... puffa jacket? Hiking shoes? There was also a balaclava to fully cover his head but for the eyes. Comprehension was dawning, but Loum wasn't done. "After you put the balaclava on, I want you to put your hands in the hoodie pocket and cuff them. I'll be over in a moment."

With the head garb on and covering the tape wrapped around his lower face, he snapped one end of the handcuffs shut around his left wrist, inserted his hands into the front pocket from either side, then applied the other cuff to his right wrist. He was again trapped, his bondage entirely invisible to any onlooker.

The door opened and Loum stepped inside, hugging his boyfriend from behind and kissing his cheek. "Good boys get their reward. Just a little more patience," he whispered into Warmed's ear, who could only mumble in frustration. Loum looked at his watch and grinned his beautiful mischiveous grin. "We're out of here in 3. 2. 1..."

The fire alarm went off.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Loum continues to be frustratingly charismatic with all the smart punishments he comes up with. I have to give him credit, he knows Warmed's limits very well and always gives him ordeals he can complete. I particularly liked the drool-preventing tape gag, haha.

"Invisible bondage" is a fun concept but I hope it won't cause any dangers to these two. I'm hoping the fire alarm is nothing serious...
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Part 3: Reward

Shortly after, everyone had assembled in the courtyard at the designated place, and the monitors had declared the exercise a success. One of them, a handsome half-Japanese half-Black student named Rui, was wandering along the lines of students, making sure everyone was out. He saw Loum and Warmed as silhouettes in the dark, the former towering over the latter and unabashedly hugging him to himself. "Hey lovebirds," he grinned and checked their names off the list. "We're go?" he asked to Warmed's growing confusion; Loum replied in the affirmative. They stood there for a while longer as the muster completed, Loum's hands roving over his boyfriend's body, tickling here and pinching there as the latter tried not to squirm too obviously. "They were testing the new emergency room unlock system tonight," Loum murmured into Warmed's ear, "everyone was locked in for an hour until the alarm went off. They posted notes to everyone on the floor, seems like someone must've... confiscated yours?" He nibbled gently at the smaller student's earlobe as the full extent of the caper hit him. Loum's voice was now dancing with amusement. "Rui helped me set this up. As the hall monitor, he's in charge of the floor's lock system. In return, well, I can't give all of it away just yet..."

As everyone started dispersing, Rui came up behind them. Loum slid his arm under and around Warmed's right, Rui taking the other, and they veered off into the forest with their mute captive between them wondering what was next.

He did not have to wait long; the balaclava was pulled off his head and the blindfold he'd discarded during his hallway ordeal was reapplied. "Trust us," he heard, "Listen. Breathe. Relax. Enjoy."

He let himself be led, the snow crunching under his shoes, as painfully erect as his cage would allow. They marched on quietly through the night, and before long Warmed lost all sense of time. His legs were moving but his mind was empty and at peace in a way that unsuccessful meditators would probably kill to be able to achieve.

Eventually, they came to a stop. There was some rustling and bustling going on around him. His shoes were removed and he noticed they were standing on wood. That meant they were probably in the old barn that was sometimes used for parties, with a volunteer team keeping it in shape.

Loum was up next to his ear, his deep voice like honey. "One more night, Wary? Will you do that for me?" He nodded, transfixed.

Off came his pants, socks, the handcuffs (with instructions not to move), the jacket, hoodie, shirt. He was instructed to take a step back and felt a soft material under his soles. "Just let yourself fall backwards." He did so without hesitation, and two pairs of hands caught him and gently lowered him onto his back; he was now lying on the material. The sound of a zipper accompanied the sack-like object slowly encasing him, his hands being guided into interior sleeves and made useless again. The zipper stopped at the height of the neck, where it disappeared into a collar that was gently fastened around his neck.

"I read about this spandex bag in a story online and I knew I had to have it," came Loum's voice as he started unwrapping the tape from his lover's face. "Now, I'm going to take that gag out. No speaking." Warmed nodded. The gag was unbuckled and removed, and he was given to drink before a single strip of microfoam tape sealed his lips again, smoothed down by Loum's dextrous fingers until he knew his closed mouth could be clearly seen under the tape, one of his boyfriends' biggest turn-ons.

Again he was lifted by two sets of hands and deposited into a large, puffy nylon sleeping bag; it was zipped up around his body as well. While the spandex bag had left his head free, this encased it and made him feel warm and comfortable. Only now did he notice how tired he was, but his two captors were not done.

"Now, it turns out that our honor student Mr. Hall Monitor here is also a kinky little fucker. I offered him a little quid pro quo: he helps me get your ass good, and I let him show me the ropes." Warmed groaned at the predictable pun, but was ignored. "He'll demonstrate some shibari, and you can decide tomorrow whether we'll add it to the menu." Something was going on around the sleeping bag, but it was so thick and he was so drowsy that he couldn't follow it at all. Suddenly, the whole bag was hoisted up into the air; he was floating, weightlessly, in mid-air, slowly rotating. He heard, but no longer comprehended, Loum's voice and was asleep only seconds later.

- * -

He awoke the following day only by virtue of the sleeping bag being unzipped, followed by the spandex bag. The cool morning air felt wonderful on his skin. He tried to get up, but Loum's strong hand on his chest made him stop.

"Time to get you prepared for your reward." The next minutes were spent arranging his limbs in ropes while shuffling others around; Rui was a calm but intense instructor, and eventually he was comfortably suspended with his arms extended to either side, head hanging back, and legs wide open. And then, finally, FINALLY, the cage came off. His erection sprang to life so hard he could've sworn he saw red for a second, but it was the unprecedented next action that would probably have made his eyes pop out of his skull if they weren't still covered by a blindfold. He felt Loum's warm breath on his tip, a hesitant deep exhale and inhale, and then his lips wrapped around Warmed's shaft and slid down it until his entire manhood was engulfed. He could feel Loum's throat constrict involuntarily as he bravely held on, and—

Warmed convulsed and came, and continued to come until the lips had to retreat, and came again. He came so hard he saw stars, so long he almost passed out from unconsciously holding his breath, so intensely he broke the seal of the tape that was hugging his lips.

The blindfold came off at last, and he was greeted with the view of his lover wiping his face of the explosion's aftermath, a satisfied smile on his face. "Not bad for my first time, huh?"

He removed the now-useless tape, cradled Warmed's head with his strong hands and kissed him. Out of direct view, Rui manipulated the ropes, and the suspended youth tilted down, separating their lips. The receding view of Loum's face was replaced by that of his towering erection.

He opened wide for his bonus reward.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

That's it for this story - I hope everyone lurking is also enjoying it despite not commenting :?

Coming soon: Loum's dom "origin story".
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Okay, wow, this ending was even better than I expected.

First thing first, I'm glad Loum actually planned this by sneaking the surprise under his boyfriend's nose so nobody was in danger. Not only that, but he also prepared a love shack and an accomplice. Now that's preparing ahead. Also, I loved the sleeping bag suspension Warmed got as his reward.

Loum continues to be a perpetually hot dom and I'm curious to see how he got started. I'll be keeping an eye on your next story.

PS: How did Rui show Loum his shibari tricks if Warmed was unavailable? I wonder if our super dom had to play the sub role for educational purposes...

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago PS: How did Rui show Loum his shibari tricks if Warmed was unavailable? I wonder if our super dom had to play the sub role for educational purposes...
That's a great idea, but unfortunately(?) Rui also has a bondage bunny boyfriend and lots of instructive photo and video material. Plus of course there was the live demonstration to both of them at the same time. We might hear from those two if I can get all my ducks in a row. I have three more stories to write down that are basically fully formed, I just now want to fit them all into this "universe", as is the style of the time :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago
DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago PS: How did Rui show Loum his shibari tricks if Warmed was unavailable? I wonder if our super dom had to play the sub role for educational purposes...
That's a great idea, but unfortunately(?) Rui also has a bondage bunny boyfriend and lots of instructive photo and video material. Plus of course there was the live demonstration to both of them at the same time. We might hear from those two if I can get all my ducks in a row. I have three more stories to write down that are basically fully formed, I just now want to fit them all into this "universe", as is the style of the time :D
It's great news Rui has a partner, I'm not jealous at all. :x

Jokes aside, I'm intrigued about this shared setting. It feels like it's going to be a fun ride!

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Playful characters and a happy ending. Great job, thank you! Looking forward to more shenanigans between these lads. Loum's origin story sounds promising.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Bondwriter wrote: 1 year ago Playful characters and a happy ending. Great job, thank you! Looking forward to more shenanigans between these lads. Loum's origin story sounds promising.
Thank you! I've been typing away like a maniac at the next instalment, which is now five stories in one, but will give people some more time to catch up and comment (ahem).
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another perfect peek into the kinky lives of Loum and Warmed!

The classic delayed gratification ploy with the chastity which is then double delayed when Loum allows him a chance at relief only with the bondage preventing it.

We know there's a good relationship between the two and we know Loum wouldn't really do anything to jeopardise it but when he pretends to be disappointed and pushes Warmed out into the corridor we feel bad for Warmed and a bit angry at Loum. Thankfully it's just the devilish Loum at work - he really knows how to torment poor Warmed! The threat of exposure, wonderfully drawn out and the door key on the nipple clamp chain. I'm sure Warmed will laugh about it later! Love the fact that it does become public bondage if a bit more discreet and great that they are free to show their affection.

The finale in the barn with a night spent in suspended sleep sack/sleeping bag bondage is brilliant and I loved the final moment of puppeteering by Rui.

Thanks for finally letting these stories out of your head and sharing them with us [mention]blackbound[/mention]. Now I'm ready to continue with the next story.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thank you again, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], for another wonderful comment. It's like you're reading my mind for my intentions with this one, despite how much it changed in the writing from the original idea.

I appreciate everyone's comments on all my writing, but I'm going to sneak this in here for now: I'm thinking about releasing the next short story exclusively to those who have commented - or will comment, since I'm sure people are away on vacation - on any of my stories. It's already written and may look a little something like this...

(spoilered for those who want it to be a surprise)
► Show Spoiler
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Thank you again, @Pup Wingletang, for another wonderful comment. It's like you're reading my mind for my intentions with this one, despite how much it changed in the writing from the original idea.
It's funny how stories take on a life of their own once you start writing them down. If it looks like I'm reading your mind it just means you've done a good job getting your story onto the page.

Definitely up for reading a story involving that particular brand of Humane Patient Positioning and Restraint System - good old Germans!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Heads up - a short spin-off from my longer tale, A Night To Remember, has begun! Click the link in my bio to go there, or find it in the same thread as that story!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Somehow I read the first part and then lost track, so I'm very glad to have come back by for the rest.

You build some amazing characters. At first I didn't care for Loum's shenanigans but as things progressed it became obvious how much he cares for Warmed. Having a group of understanding miscreants to help with the games just makes things that much more delightful.

You write well and I look forward to whatever else comes out of your kinky brain. A story like this takes a significant amount of work. Thank you!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Somehow I read the first part and then lost track, so I'm very glad to have come back by for the rest.

You build some amazing characters. At first I didn't care for Loum's shenanigans but as things progressed it became obvious how much he cares for Warmed. Having a group of understanding miscreants to help with the games just makes things that much more delightful.

You write well and I look forward to whatever else comes out of your kinky brain. A story like this takes a significant amount of work. Thank you!
Thanks, MaxRoper! I admit I'm maybe a little too in love with cliffhangers and twists, but sometimes maybe the twist is that there isn't a twist!

Truly I am the modern-day M. Night Shyamalan. I hope my other offerings will bring you pleasure as well!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Story 2 is just as great as the first! Loum is a deliciously devilish bastard, isn't he? I'm also quite impressed with his gear collection!

The relentless teasing of Warmed's caged member, the "humiliation" of Warmed wandering through the hall bound and gagged, the introduction of Rui and his own bondage skills! A great ending! I'd almost feel sorry for Warmed if he didn't love this so much!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I am just starting to get into the way verse and I love it. I love how much they love each other and how the bondage is used throughout the story.

The fire alarm going off and being suspended in the barn was so hot! I’m excited to read more of your stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic