MONSTER MASH (MM/M+) - COMPLETE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is your favorite monster?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Cooper the Werewolf
69%
Andrei the Vampire
No votes
Khufu the Mummy
8%
Nando the Merman
15%
Hugo the Troll
8%

Total votes: 13

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Incroyable! (Pardon my French.) An absolutely wondrous conclusion to Igor's story, and well worth his induction into the atypical annals of mad academia!

Pickett being forcibly converted into a test subject is so deliciously filled with poetic irony, and I love the perfect endings for the pup, the vampire, the king, the merman, and the bull!
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Making him remember his plight between sessions is a devious detail! Overall, I think everyone lived happily ever after, whether they wanted to or not.
Funny enough, the punishment of Pickett was one of the earliest things I wrote for this story (maybe it shows). He absolutely had it coming for a long time.

I'm glad you enjoyed the happy endings everyone got!
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Imma need that other research journal ASAP! jk... mostly... This was a great little romp of a story and I am very sad to see it end. Great work!
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Great ending. I'm happy for Igor, making progress in the mad science community, and keeping a monster harem on the side.

Can't wait for your next story, whenever you decide to write again.
Thanks! Haha, it's a format that lends itself easily to new entries. I intentionally kept this one a bit short not to let the overarching plot get out of hand but I'll consider returning to this world.
grayboxers wrote: 1 year ago Oh, it's so beautifully satisfying. I was only half-reading this story at first since it seemed a bit out there for my tastes, but then the characters just got better and better. Probably one of the most wholesome collection of non-humans (and Igor) I've seen on this site.
It's nice to hear that the story improved over its course. The characters were meant to carry it and it seems it worked! :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

They say that all good things must come to an end, but I'm sorry that this story has.

Very good read, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]!

Thank you! :)
lowlowlow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lowlowlow »

wow a amazing index you had created.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Finally got around to reading the final part, what an amazing story this one has been. Fantastic job from start to finish!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A monstrously good read that shows us monsters are really just like the rest of us - insatiably kinky!

Loved the initial few chapters presented as a series of Igor's lab notes giving some brilliantly witty insights into the various monsters in his care, how they behave and how he cares for them. Care for them properly and you get better results! I also like how Igor's hero worship of the Professor slowly evaporates as he realises he has transitioned from mad to evil scientist.

Great to see Igor's kindness to the monsters wins the day as the monsters come to his aid (all in nice revealing underwear) and Monster Mash spares him with the Professor ending up as one of his own experiments. I wonder what you can do with evil scientist essence? Sounds like everyone has a happy ending.

I'm too late for the poll but I'd have to have voted for Cooper the werewolf for obvious reasons although I'm feeling a bit sorry for Andrei the vampire and his lack of any votes - he is a bit of a cocky pretty boy though! It's the Twilight dilemma of bestiality vs necrophilia!

Great, fun writing [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] and very much appreciated, especially all he little bits of humour.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago A monstrously good read that shows us monsters are really just like the rest of us - insatiably kinky!

Loved the initial few chapters presented as a series of Igor's lab notes giving some brilliantly witty insights into the various monsters in his care, how they behave and how he cares for them. Care for them properly and you get better results! I also like how Igor's hero worship of the Professor slowly evaporates as he realises he has transitioned from mad to evil scientist.

Great to see Igor's kindness to the monsters wins the day as the monsters come to his aid (all in nice revealing underwear) and Monster Mash spares him with the Professor ending up as one of his own experiments. I wonder what you can do with evil scientist essence? Sounds like everyone has a happy ending.

I'm too late for the poll but I'd have to have voted for Cooper the werewolf for obvious reasons although I'm feeling a bit sorry for Andrei the vampire and his lack of any votes - he is a bit of a cocky pretty boy though! It's the Twilight dilemma of bestiality vs necrophilia!

Great, fun writing [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] and very much appreciated, especially all he little bits of humour.
Thank you so much for the amazing comment!

It's so amazing to see the positive reaction this story got and I'm glad we can all bond over hot monster boys and bondage fun.

(Also, agreed on Andrei, he deserves all the love. :D )
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic