MONSTER MASH (MM/M+) - COMPLETE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is your favorite monster?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Cooper the Werewolf
69%
Andrei the Vampire
No votes
Khufu the Mummy
8%
Nando the Merman
15%
Hugo the Troll
8%

Total votes: 13

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haha this is really great! I'm loving how it's such a unique and well described story
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

ENTRY 3

09/08/20XX

Subject No: 007

Name: Khufu

Species: Mummy

Origin: Giza, Egypt

Height/Weight: 6’0’’ / 177 lbs

Physical Description: The subject (or as he prefers to be called; His Radiance Khufu) is an ageless man with a look that makes him surprisingly conventionally attractive by modern standards, possibly caused by the magic that resurrected him.

To make a nonsubjective briefing of his facial features, His Radiance Khufu has a sharp chin, Nile-green eyes, and a strong nose. His skin is smooth and golden brown, with the only hair on his body being close-cropped hair around his perfectly shaped head and jawline. He’s muscular like a big cat, strong and lean. It’s safe to say the Pharaoh’s family didn’t shy away from any expenses while preserving his body.

Powers & Abilities: His Radiance Khufu, actually does not possess any inherent skills an adult male of his age statistically should not. At least by himself. However, his sarcophagus had a pretty strong curse placed on it that affects anyone who opens it, turning their flesh and blood into sand while dealing excruciating pain.

Prof. Pickett forgot to inform me about this so it’s a happy coincidence that I had to answer the doorbell right before I was about to open the top of the sarcophagus. When I came back with the Thai take-out, the subject had already kicked the lid open. Other than that, he was in no position to escape, so I guess it’s two birds with one stone! Without me even doing anything.

Oh, also, while His Radiance Khufu is, in a way, resurrected and therefore biologically alive, he requires no sustenance to maintain his bodily functions. That doesn’t prevent him from ordering me to feed him with high-end food and drinks. It’s a good thing market-bought fruits and alcohol are more than luxurious enough for a king of his time or my allowance would’ve been bankrupt.

Background & Capture: It’s not often one meets with a famous person millennia after his death! I have no idea how Prof. Pickett got his hands on the mummified body of His Radiance Khufu but from the note I received, it appears that he found the sarcophagus unopened and activated the magic charms that reawakened the pharaoh before he was shipped to the manor.

Aside from building countless monuments such as the Great Pyramid of Giza, so much of his past is shrouded in mystery. Talking with him can reveal so many things about ancient Egyptian life that we don’t know! Unfortunately, due to some unfortunate circumstances, such as being kidnapped and stuck inside an airtight box for a week while tied and gagged, he’s rather in a sour mood and didn’t converse with me that much.

From what I’ve been told, (if I’m not wrong, my Ancient Egyptian is a bit rusty), he was awakened by Prof. Pickett himself but couldn’t see him due to being sealed inside his sarcophagus. His Radiance Khufu then figured out being resurrected but couldn’t manage to quite calculate the timing. I think he thinks his kingdom is still alive, and I didn’t have the heart to correct him.

Restrain/Extraction Notes:

It seems, just in case he came back wrong, his subjects mummified him in a manner that would prevent him from moving around. His Radiance’s body was almost completely covered in skin-tight, white cloth that held fast and showed off his impressive musculature, especially since his arms were crossed under his chest, making his pectorals pop. His green eyes were glaring daggers through an opening in the bandages but he couldn’t voice his protests as his lips were covered with several strips of gauze, likely covering a hefty amount of stuffing in his mouth.

Curiously, he was dressed over the cloth wrapped around his body, with sandals, armlets, a regal headpiece, and a golden-blue loincloth. The latter was visibly tented in the front and when he fell sideways during his struggles, the thin strap going between his plump, dark bronze butt cheeks and holding a golden plug peeking between them. I’m not sure why the plug’s there but it might be important so I left it.

As His Radiance wasn’t cooperating, I had to chloroform him and then drag him into his new living quarters. This took quite some time as I wanted it to be fitting to a king. Placing his organs back inside from the jars they were in was kinda like playing a complex puzzle but Prof. Pickett’s foresight in hiring me as his intern showed itself once again, as I never lost in an Operation board game.
His current cell is lavishly decorated and holds his still-mummified body on a chair that I painted gold, which has to suffice until I find him a suitable throne.

The milking process is simple but lengthy due to how I have to pay my respects to Khufu’s semen after each extraction, since it’s “the essence of the gods”. He’s also quite picky with how I work. Strategic cuts of his bandages in the relevant places were required. On top of the milking machine, he wants me to worship his feet and buzz his plug with a vibrating wand (he grew to like it, curious enough).

I’m just glad he’s fine with being parted from his essence. If I got his words right, he’s pleased about this method of "worship"?

Behavior:

His Radiance is, although still upset about being a prisoner, slowly getting used to his new status. He seems to peg me as his new priest and got to accept the daily examinations as a part of divine rituals.

It’s sad that our communication is strained because he comes off as a witty man to speak to if a bit haughty (nowhere near as my employer but that’s to be expected from a Pharaoh). He’s dismissive of me but also cooperates with some pushing, as long as I bow and scrape, which I’m an expert on.

I’m surprised how pushy he can be with the milking process. The other subjects have their preferences but Khufu has a lot of orders about how long and fast it should be, as well as things I should say and do to him. It came to a point I’m glad I gagged him during the sessions, even if it means more demands came afterward.

P.S. - 13/08/20XX

To see if it’ll improve his mood, I tried to “accidentally” leave the milking machine, which was programmed to not let him come, on for a day and didn’t untie or ungag Khufu last night. The machine.

The following day, he reprimanded me upon being freed and acted just as arrogant but he was much more lenient with following my directives. I wouldn’t dream of manipulating a historical royalty like him but I think we’re coming to a mutual understanding.

Additional Notes:

Professor Pickett will be returning to the manor with his new subject in a few days. I spent every free moment I have tidying around and rereading my notes. I hope he’ll be impressed with my work and doesn’t mind me using the kitchen fridge for extra samples. I had too much of them to store in the lab, especially with the new arrival.

Signed,

Igor
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

His Radiance is a real handful - though considering his status in ancient Egypt as a god-king, is it truly surprising?

I do wonder if Igor is showing us a more devious side he's censoring for Professor Pickett. Acknowledging his aptitude for bowing and scraping, pointing out how haughty his employer is... Igor's showing some growth, managing three separate subjects so well! After all, he has somewhat succeeded in befriending Cooper the werewolf and insinuated himself as the priest of His Radiance (and Andrei is highly neutral). Should worst come to worst, I'm sure they'd help Igor turn the Professor into a control sample for the experiment!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I snickered at "peg me as his new priest", but I also love the idea of gagging and plugging the mummy as a sort of petty revenge for them being a tyrant.

I'm also in awe at Igor's skills of re-assembling canopic jars full of organs into a functioning body.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I really enjoy Igor's continual testing of his subjects- it's insanely hot picturing his radiance wrapped up, gagged, and edged all night long as a way to test his radiance's endurance, but also test his humility and ego! And of course, Igor is so attentive to his subjects beyond collecting samples. He didn't need to give his radiance a golden throne, but that no doubt ingratiated the handsome mummy to this new priest!
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I do wonder if Igor is showing us a more devious side he's censoring for Professor Pickett. Acknowledging his aptitude for bowing and scraping, pointing out how haughty his employer is... Igor's showing some growth, managing three separate subjects so well! After all, he has somewhat succeeded in befriending Cooper the werewolf and insinuated himself as the priest of His Radiance (and Andrei is highly neutral). Should worst come to worst, I'm sure they'd help Igor turn the Professor into a control sample for the experiment!

I have to wonder the same thing. Like I said earlier in this tale, some of Igor's notes are definitely not "scientific" or "objective" as one would expect of observational research and sample collection. I'm also wondering if...
► Show Spoiler
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Maybe the Professor will turn to Igor as a test subject, with all these samples from all these monsters, there so many ways the Professor can tie Igor down and use the samples on him.

I like the addition of the fridge. Here comes the Prof back from his tiring journey, opens the fridge, finds not yoghurt not cream not milk but monster juices :lol: :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

As always, thanks for the great comments, guys!
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago His Radiance is a real handful - though considering his status in ancient Egypt as a god-king, is it truly surprising?

I do wonder if Igor is showing us a more devious side he's censoring for Professor Pickett. Acknowledging his aptitude for bowing and scraping, pointing out how haughty his employer is... Igor's showing some growth, managing three separate subjects so well! After all, he has somewhat succeeded in befriending Cooper the werewolf and insinuated himself as the priest of His Radiance (and Andrei is highly neutral). Should worst come to worst, I'm sure they'd help Igor turn the Professor into a control sample for the experiment!
Exactly! Even if Igor thinks he may show this to his employer later down the line, he's savvier than he thinks he is and this is reflected in his research notes. And as you said, taking the support of a league of hot monsters can do nothing but wonders to your self-esteem. 8-)
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago I snickered at "peg me as his new priest", but I also love the idea of gagging and plugging the mummy as a sort of petty revenge for them being a tyrant.

I'm also in awe at Igor's skills of re-assembling canopic jars full of organs into a functioning body.
Glad you liked the idea! Mummies come prepackaged so they are fun bondage subjects. :D

Also, as terrible a boss as Pickett is, he also has very high standards. Even if he thinks lowly of Igor, he made sure that he could carry out his job before hiring him.
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago I really enjoy Igor's continual testing of his subjects- it's insanely hot picturing his radiance wrapped up, gagged, and edged all night long as a way to test his radiance's endurance, but also test his humility and ego! And of course, Igor is so attentive to his subjects beyond collecting samples. He didn't need to give his radiance a golden throne, but that no doubt ingratiated the handsome mummy to this new priest!
From the start, Igor never looked down on the subjects but is instead in awe of their supernatural natures. I'd say that's his biggest asset in his work.
► Show Spoiler
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Maybe the Professor will turn to Igor as a test subject, with all these samples from all these monsters, there so many ways the Professor can tie Igor down and use the samples on him.

I like the addition of the fridge. Here comes the Prof back from his tiring journey, opens the fridge, finds not yoghurt not cream not milk but monster juices :lol: :lol:
Oh, fun theories all around! I'll just say that these are but not too far from what I planned but there may be other surprises along the way. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I am enjoying your narrative structure -- you're writing as if we are reading Igor's diary or Lab notes. Each "specimen" is unique and interacts with him differently.

I wonder what you're building up to. Are you going to have a certain number of subjects until something unexpected happens and Igor must resolve it?

There's aways some innocent young thing in monster stories who falls victim to the monsters. Rather than a naive, virginal, young woman, I imagine for this tale it might be naive, virginal, young man who stumbles upon this lab. Does he fall victim to Igor and become a test subject to test the monsters in turn? Or do the monsters escape their confines and that young man falls victim to them? Then, Igor might be his savior!

Just some thoughts.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I think Igor might not be as naive as he pretends to be...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I am enjoying your narrative structure -- you're writing as if we are reading Igor's diary or Lab notes. Each "specimen" is unique and interacts with him differently.

I wonder what you're building up to. Are you going to have a certain number of subjects until something unexpected happens and Igor must resolve it?

There's aways some innocent young thing in monster stories who falls victim to the monsters. Rather than a naive, virginal, young woman, I imagine for this tale it might be naive, virginal, young man who stumbles upon this lab. Does he fall victim to Igor and become a test subject to test the monsters in turn? Or do the monsters escape their confines and that young man falls victim to them? Then, Igor might be his savior!

Just some thoughts.
Hmm, that's an interesting idea.

That being said, I actually had a clear number of subjects in mind when I started writing so that I won't hit a creative deadline. So, yes, while this is intended as a semi-connected set of stories, there'll be more plot happening later down the line. :)
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago I think Igor might not be as naive as he pretends to be...
Well, he's certainly kinkier than he pretends to be. :lol:

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

ENTRY 4

17/08/20XX

Subject No: 005

Name: Fernando “Nando” Ribeiro Cruz

Species: Merman

Origin: Itaituba, Brasil

Height/Weight: 6’1’’ / 160 lbs

Physical Description: The subject is a strong man in his prime, his body built for both speed and stamina. Given that he’s a merman, it’s not surprising how his upper body has the ideal “swimmer’s bod” look. Wide shoulders, large hands with long arms, and a wide chest. I was considering analyzing his lungs to compare their capacity to an average human’s but as Prof. Pickett pointed out rather insultingly, I can be a bit squeamish when it comes to vivisection.

Even considering his naturally dark complexion, the subject has a healthy tan all around his upper body, likely from the long time he spent in the water. Another thing I’m curious about is his lack of hair from the neck down, despite having shoulder-length black hair and some stubble. Whether it’s a natural adaptation to settle better into aquatic habitats or he waxes himself is yet unseen.

The subject’s look reminds me of a wild shark (which, as I’ll explain in a bit, would be a wrong classification) with his tribal tattoos and dark eyes which feel constantly furrowed. If my experiences with Connor are any indication, I can “tame” him but maybe fish are harder to train than dogs.

Powers & Abilities: I classified the subject as a boto, which is a kind of river dolphin indigenous to the northern Brasil’s Amazon River regions. Local legends say that these mammals have the power to change into men or mermen to seduce humans. (Mad Science Monthly was unhelpful while researching this, as it mostly talks about mutated piranhas when talking about Amazon, I should send them a letter about this.)
Ahem. I think Nando would have no problems seducing anyone with those abs of his but I digress. As a subject, he showed to be able of holding his breath underwater far longer than a human can even without transforming. When transformed, his legs fuse into a dolphin tail that I have yet to observe in person. I believe that he can also fully shapeshift into a dolphin but that’s yet to be documented.

So far, I’m treating Nando’s “power of seduction” with caution as this can either be just a tall tale or some kind of hypnotic pheromones. Just to be safe, I’ve yet to remove him out of his tank. Which may have been for the better, as he seems to like it better there.

Background & Capture: Prof. Pickett returned this week, bringing the subject back with him. Too excited to berate me for longer than half an hour, he shared all the details of his journey with me… well, he recorded them to his tape recorder and didn’t object to me cleaning the room during that time. In my defense, I have to fill my research notes one way or another!

According to Prof., Nando was something of a local urban legend in his community, with more than a few whispers about him being connected to the suspiciously humanoid shadows moving beneath the boats. Of course, most people would dismiss these claims and Nando was strong enough to kick some monster hunters’ butts by himself. Prof. Pickett, ever the genius, used his special sonar blast gun to stun him before reeling him into a boat with fishing nets.

Suitably, the subject was inside a man-sized fish crate filled with water, practically mummified with a durable net and gagged with an oxygen mask. As usual, he wasn’t happy with his conditions, wiggling like a… well, fish in his container. Later, I’d learn that he’s more or less a vagrant with no family. Even though I don’t feel apologetic about advancing science, I feel kinda bad for Nando so I’ll arrange for him to be moved into one of the bigger tanks next week, once we’re done with the initial experimentations. Maybe I’ll even take suggestions while decorating it!

Predictably, the subject is a bit special compared to others. At first, I thought we can keep him in his tank during his free time and get him out for the milking process but Prof. Pickett informed me that I was an idiot for thinking that would work and Nando would need to be fully submerged for the best results.

That, I’m familiar with. Adrien and His Radiance also produce more essence in their preferred locations (coffin and throne, respectively) and even Cooper showed positive results when I get him a dog cage. I have no issues with providing suitable environments for our subjects.

That being said, water tanks are tricky to use robot hands so ideally, I’d need Nando to be bound before I dip him in water. I could do this forcefully but rather than risking hurting the subject, I tried talking things out. It required some negotiating but he finally conceded when I said he could interact with other subjects if he behaves.

After all, why not? So far, most of our test pieces are attracted to other men one way or another. Maybe having them meet could improve their mood and therefore test results. I know I saw something about this phenomenon and incubi about Mad Science Monthly, I need to check my collection later.

Anyway, when we started our first test, Nando was standing inside a slender lab tube as tall as him and filled with brine. Thin but sturdy metal cuffs held his wrists attached to his tights while mittens prevented him from tampering with them. He was impaled on a pole that extends from the bottom of the tank, ending with a vibrating plug, suspended in the water but firmly attached to it by his restraints.

As he didn’t seem excited, I tried making the process more pleasurable for him. The water inside the tube had a chemical agent that kept Nando in a constant state of drowsy horniness, where he couldn’t form complex thoughts but was more than happy to hungrily chew the sponge taped in his mouth and bounce his tits in the liquid to make the claps on his nipples bite more. Under his sleeping mask, he was probably daydreaming about a pleasant swim.

Turned out that I didn’t even need to put the milking machine inside the tank as the aforementioned stimulations were more than enough to make Nando come a lot, multiple times, which the resulting cum then filtered through the water.

When he woke up completely, Nando first looked a bit confused but then proudly claimed that he didn’t even feel a thing and my science was too weak to affect him. Hmm… Maybe it’s better to keep him in the dark about the results for now.

Behavior:

As I mentioned, Nando is very much a free soul who enjoys others’ company despite his secretiveness, a stark contrast to my introversion. I’d stay inside and play old Genesis games all day if I had free time and electricity in my cabinet. So rather than playing games with him, ensuring his good mood requires me to arrange occasional meetings with other subjects and supervise him as he swims in the big tank.

For safety reasons, I have to keep all of the subjects in matching bondage: reinforced straitjackets and gurneys with manacles and straps when I roll them into the research facility’s breakout room. It’s still fun to see Nando trying to come up with subjects to talk about when there couldn’t be a more ragtag group.

(Note to self: monsters seem to be better at communicating with the lack of a unified language. Some sort of supernatural dialogue or a result of having a lot of practice at nonverbal communication due to all the time they spent gagged? Investigate.)

Hence, Nando is not very dependent on me for human (you know what I mean) contact. A few weeks ago, I’d considered this a weak point for my role as a research assistant but now, I’m not so worried. When he has some sort of control over his recreational activities and experiment hours, Nando became more tolerant about the extraction, even cracking a joke about his “private swim time” once.
I can tell that he has a cocky charm about him even if he has trouble letting things go sometimes. He should be a sight to see swimming in his habitat, I can see why he’s so good at alluring young men and women back home. Maybe I’ll let him enjoy the milking process undrugged starting from next week.

Additional Notes:

Professor Pickett seems agitated about something. He keeps taking old subjects into his own office and ignoring me harder than usual after a couple of days of scrutiny. I feel like he’s on the verge of something big and the recent arrivals were the missing pieces for his work. I like to think that my contributions helped him achieve results he couldn’t before but I’m getting ahead of myself. If he’s available, I’ll try taking a crack at Subject No. 2 next week. I didn’t see him aside from that one time during a lightning storm.

Signed,

Igor

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds great! Good thing he's not a Candiru (maybe don't look that up, even if it is allegedly an urban legend... like all these sexy monsters).

All this to say I'd go for a cheeky Nando's.

(exits hastily, ducking rotten fruit)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nando is adorably cocky and I love his unaware reactions. However, something worries me about the Professor's recent activity, and Igor might be in danger!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

What a lovely piece of fish! Something is happening when it comes to the Professor, I think Igor better watch his back, he may be the next subject captured.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Prof is definitely up to something, and I hope that Igor is going to be ok! I also have to wonder what the plans are for these subjects once the professor gets everything he needs from them (if the monsters survive the ordeal)! I'm sure many wouldn't mind remaining under Igor's care, even after the experiments are done!

Looking forward to more subjects and Igor's notes! Just be careful, naïve assistant!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Haha, I appreciate the joke! :lol:

And yes, for all things considered, most of the subjects so far have been pretty docile.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I guess you can say Nando is a catch. ;)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] The Prof. is up to no good for sure. The next chapter should shed some more light on what his plans are, as the ending is getting closer.

Thanks for the comments, guys! It's amazing to see people enjoying my characters. :D

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 The Prof. is up to no good for sure. The next chapter should shed some more light on what his plans are, as the ending is getting closer.
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I'm looking forward to learning more about the Professor's plans. Also, I wouldn't mind a companion piece to this story that goes into more detail about the Professor hunting and capturing each of these sexy monsters!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

ENTRY 5

24/08/20XX

Subject No: 002

Name: Hugo Dahl

Species: Troll

Origin: Hinnøya, Norway

Height/Weight: 6’5’’ / 190 lbs

Physical Description:The subject is the biggest one I’ve seen so far, there’s no working around that. Even though his size and proportions are plausible for a human, he’s still huge, with huge shoulders and arms that look as wide as my waist. Even if he’s not thin and has a wide torso, it’s clear that it’s all muscle under that fat, giving him a soft and strong appearance at the same time.

From all the subjects so far, I’d say Hugo may be the cutest. He has a beefy farm boy face with a lot of freckles. The shaggy, ginger mop of hair that falls into his downcast brown eyes gives him a shy look despite his septum ring and thick neck.

Unlike Nando or Cooper, Hugo’s monster nature is inconcealable and completely obvious when he’s naked. Looking from the front, the only thing that separates him from a human is the small cow horns that barely peak under his wavy hair. From behind, however, he has a long cow tail that juts right above his voluptuous buttocks, as well as… Well, there’s not much back of him.

The space between his waist and shoulder blades is mostly empty, like hollow tree bark. I knew that some Scandinavian legends described their local forest spirits like this but it’s just bizarre to see with your own eyes. It’s a shame Prof. Pickett explicitly instructed me to not use the X-Ray machine, I’d love to see how a “huldrekall”s internal organs work.

Powers & Abilities: The notes I have in my hand indicate that the subject is strong enough to bend steel with his bare hands and by just looking at him, I’d believe them. Hugo may not be ripped in a bodybuilder way but he’s strong in a way that a heavyset man is, his monster powers only aiding it.

When I was working with him, Prof. Pickett came to me and said that he already experimented on Hugo for a long time and he won’t be useful for long. That seemed both cruel and counterproductive to me. Of course, any attempts to talk him down were met with getting rewarded with extra toilet-cleaning duty.

Anyway, the data I have also indicated a higher than average essence production rate for this monster- Hugo. It may be because of his stature or his bovine-like physiology, that’s yet to be determined.

Background & Capture: Hugo was here way before I was hired so I don’t know how Prof. Pickett nabbed him. His notes from before are pretty shaky, too. They don’t say much other than the subject’s profile and his place of origin. Trolls are supposed to be elusive, tricky creatures, that all monster message boards I moderate agree on. Then how did this one get himself captured?

Well, I had to speak with Hugo to learn more about this. He told me that he, like most other trolls, had a life mostly isolated from humans, only interacting with them during his monthly trips to a local town, camouflaged as a human. He seemed to enjoy telling me about the forest and cave he used to live in but when it comes to describing the invention Pickett used on him, he was reluctant to speak.

After some prying, I deduced that it was a Shock Net Blaster 2000™ I saw in the office once. Of course! Not only the invention can send nets made of electricity, which is usually enough to capture a lot of monsters, but trolls also have an innate fear of lightning! This must have been a shocking (pun unintended) and cruel capture.

I… I’m not sure if I can support this research for long. Still, I better carry on with this week’s experiments to keep appearances. I’m nothing if not replaceable and I don’t want to give Prof. Pickett a reason to send me to recycling.

Hugo has the least freedom among all the subjects so far. He hasn’t gotten out of his cell in weeks when I first visited him. He may not be a human but that’s simply inhumane, even for this research facility’s usual standards. The sad thing is he didn’t get angry when I said this, he simply shrugged, having given in to his fate.

It’s not much of a shock when his container makes it clear what his role is. It’s roughly decorated as a small barn, complete with haystacks and a milking stall. I had a feeling that the less-clinical atmosphere may at least calm him down so I decorated it. Compared to his stark white, padded cell from before, it seems to have worked.

Hugo is a compliant subject but he can forget about how strong he is so he needs to be restrained during our sessions nonetheless. While we start, I tie a bell collar to his neck, instructing him to shake his head and ring it if things get too much. I don’t want to overwhelm him.

Then, I placed him on his fours on top of a padded bench which he was strapped at his wrists, ankles, and waist with a sturdy rope. The bench was hollow under the seat, which housed the machine that milked his member regularly. This one is bigger and stronger than usual to accommodate Hugo, with the powerful suctions emptying his cum to a large bucket nearby. To increase stimulation, he had a leather blindfold over his eyes and a similar muzzle holding his jaw shut, straps arranged neatly around his horns.

As Hugo’s kind is known to be sensitive to tastes, I made sure to stuff one of Nando’s cum-soiled speedos inside his mouth before gagging it shut. Who knows, it might be effective! The dildo jammed between Hugo’s muscular ass cheeks was strapped in place with belts and vibrated in uneven intervals to keep the man guessing for when the next stimulation will come. Combined with the nipple suckers on his large tits rubbing against the bench he was tied to, Hugo was experiencing every possible arousal agent I could conceive.

The results were positive. Not only he did produce more essence than his previous record over three hours, but he also seemed to enjoy the process and the compliments I gave to him afterward. Prof. Pickett has no idea how to treat monsters to get the most out of them.

Behavior: Hugo is a gentle monster, probably a bit too sweet to me despite his size and conditions. There’s so much I can do to improve his cell but I brought him a couple of lab rats for him to play with, which helped him to cheer up and focus on something positive. They help him sleep through the night when there’s a thunderstorm.

At the very least, he came to enjoy his milking, as he naturally builds up cum very fast and it helps him to get off the pressure in his balls easily. Unlike other subjects, who I occasionally let blow off steam with each other nowadays, (as long as it doesn’t affect their productivity too much) Hugo is still shy but recently started to warm u to the idea of talking with them.

I’m glad he’s having a much better time here now that I’m in charge of arranging his conditions but it’s obvious Hugo is a creature of nature and being stuck in a lab doesn’t suit him. It doesn’t suit any of them, honestly.

Additional Notes:

That’s it. As much as I wanted to convince myself otherwise, I can no longer deny that Prof. Pickett is an evil scientist. I knew about him being mad but his treatment of his subjects is going too far. There’s no longer any science in his studies, he’s only interested in the results.

Results I still have no idea about. What exactly he’s working on? He should be close to completion now and I have the face the fact that he’ll no longer need my services or any of the guys in the laboratory cells when he’s finished.

It should be obvious that I stopped caring about whether he will see this diary or not. I’ll write whatever I want from now on, it’s not like he has any intention of checking my progress. I’ll inform the monsters and try to get them out before the next week. Until then, I’ll use this diary as a tool to write my notes.

If anyone finds this after 31/08/20XX, know that I’m dead and hopefully, the only casualty of this madness.

Signed,

Igor

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I was thinking exactly what Igor wrote in his additional notes before I got to them. This Pickett must be stopped. Not only is Igor too good for him, so are all the "monsters".

WHO'S THE REAL MONSTER HERE #firstgradephilosopythoughts
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor, poor Hugo. I'd be happy to help take care of the huldrekall. In any case, even with how hot Hugo's milking and bondage is described, it's pretty awesome to see how you can tug at the heartstrings, AND showcase character development as Igor grows and learns!

Heh, perhaps he'll be able to continue the research and milking on a more... voluntary basis?

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Aw, Hugo is adorable! Which is not something I'd thought I'd say about a troll...

I'm happy to see Igor start to turn against the evil professor! I have a nasty feeling that things will be coming to a head soon, though.

Which does beg the question: Assuming Igor survives and the Professor is stopped, what is the plan with all these hunky monsters that have grown accustomed to bondage and regular milkings? I certiainly wouldn't mind taking one or or two off Igor's hands... Like the sexy werewolf...
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow the story is going amazingly well, enjoying reading about the different subjects and theirs and Igor's experiences each time
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Wow the story is going amazingly well, enjoying reading about the different subjects and theirs and Igor's experiences each time
Thank you! This story was a study at writing each chapter with a different subject and I'm glad it payed off.
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago I was thinking exactly what Igor wrote in his additional notes before I got to them. This Pickett must be stopped. Not only is Igor too good for him, so are all the "monsters".

WHO'S THE REAL MONSTER HERE #firstgradephilosopythoughts
Haha, so true! There's so much you can control your employees into conducting unethical research by promising them future promotions.
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Poor, poor Hugo. I'd be happy to help take care of the huldrekall. In any case, even with how hot Hugo's milking and bondage is described, it's pretty awesome to see how you can tug at the heartstrings, AND showcase character development as Igor grows and learns!

Heh, perhaps he'll be able to continue the research and milking on a more... voluntary basis?
I may have had a bit too much fun writing Hugo's parts so nice to know that there wasn't too much emotional whiplash. :D
gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Aw, Hugo is adorable! Which is not something I'd thought I'd say about a troll...

I'm happy to see Igor start to turn against the evil professor! I have a nasty feeling that things will be coming to a head soon, though.

Which does beg the question: Assuming Igor survives and the Professor is stopped, what is the plan with all these hunky monsters that have grown accustomed to bondage and regular milkings? I certiainly wouldn't mind taking one or or two off Igor's hands... Like the sexy werewolf...
Good questions. I think it's safe to say that some of the subjects would rather stay with Igor if they can help it, continuing the tying and milking on their own terms. Whether they will be able to do so or not, is another story.

Shame that there isn't an establishment you can order hot monsters willing to do kinky things... yet.

Thanks again for the continuous feedback and encouragement! You guys are really the reason I keep up with this so far. Just a heads-up: as you may tell, the story is coming to a close. There are probably only one or two chapters left. The format's going to be different and I'll likely be busy with life starting from September so it may arrive later than usual. But I'll do my best to give it a satisfactory conclusion, no matter how much time it takes.

Cheers!

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hugo gets my vote!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I chose the Merman as my favorite. So delightfully devilish to confine a Merman, who enjoys the freedom of the seas to a tube. Bondage doesn't always have to entail rope, chains, or cuffs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic