[Waryverse #3] A NIGHT TO REMEMBER / KARMA (M+/M+) (COMPLETE)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 3

My only chance at escape was the piece of string in my hand, so I started working on it with my thumb and index finger. I could feel it move ever so slowly as I worked maybe harder than I had at anything in my life. After a while, the clamp on my left nipple started to move. I bit down harder on the gag ball and kept pulling. The pain increased as it slid to the very tip of my nipple before suddenly coming off. I screamed and almost dropped the string from the pain. My hands were getting number from the brutal stress position I was in, so I tried to keep up a steady pace. It took forever until I felt the second clamp move. It was worse the second time, since I knew what was coming, but I had no other option. When it finally came off, I allowed myself a moment of pause.

Which was when I noticed that it was not just me dripping with sweat from the exertion, it was also starting to rain.

This was bad news. Presumably it was not Tim's intention to drown me, as much of a monster as he was, but it was now a possible outcome. I redoubled my efforts to retrieve the key.

And then, finally, I had the key in hand. I thought the rain had picked up a little, so I had to hurry. I twisted my hand, fumbling around with the key for the lock.

I couldn't find it. I tried to calm down, to breathe steadily, but the rain was doing what I had feared and made it even harder to breathe - or was I imagining it?

I continued to scrape every square millimeter of the cuff for the lock. There wasn't one, and I realized the bastard had put the cuffs on me upside down, with the lock out of reach. I twisted my hand, a sharp pain... and I dropped the key.

I lost it. I thrashed and screamed. My feet found purchase against the tree and I raged hard enough that an entire flock of birds took flight and chestnuts started dropping from the branches.

Then I was out of energy. I slumped, and cried. It had stopped raining, but every breath was torture. "I'm going to die here," I remember thinking. I was blind, but my vision was going black anyway. I started to drift. Hallucinated a voice.

No - voice was real! The scarf was pulled off my face, and I could breathe again. Someone was talking to me, but I could not make sense of it. All I could do was inhale, and exhale, and then I passed out.

- * -

When I woke up, I was fully unfettered. I looked around; I had no idea where I was. I was lying in a comfortable bed; there was a jug of water and a glass on the side board. I greedily gulped down most of it before even noticing the paper next to it. It was a hand-written note, informing me I was safe, and to push the call button when I was ready. The full-length mirror showed me no worse for wear other than my completely shaven head and missing eyebrows - presumably a result of removing that infernal duct tape.

Before I pushed the button, I explored. The bedroom opened into a living room, off of which came a kitchen, bath, and futuristic toilet. I made use of the latter before returning to the bedroom; I had noticed a gown and slippers waiting for me, and I donned both.

Then I pushed the button. Shortly after, the door opened. As you've probably guessed, it was Rui. He and a friend had happened to see the tree while fleeing the rain, discovered me, freed me, and whisked me away to this mansion. I had been so exhausted that I did not wake up while they got the tape off me, and had slept for almost a full day. Rui had decided to shave my head to facilitate the tape removal, for which he was very apologetic, but I assured him that it was no problem; he had, after all, probably saved my life.

When I'd told him my story, Rui was incensed and ready to pledge his resources to destroy Tim and his family - he was doing this for a complete stranger, mind, that he'd met an hour before. I managed to talk him out of it; after the embarrassment and the torment, all I wanted was to be gone from the spotlight forever.

And so he took me in and helped me get over the trauma. Eventually, we opened the Rope & Bunny together, which I'm running. I also like to cook here, since there's not that much to do unless I decide to be on the sales floor. And if there's any restraining to be done, I'm firmly on the giving end.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's alright, we'll never see the blushing under all that tape.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago He needs a reality check and to be taught a lesson. Any chance you've got a story in mind where that happens? 🙃
Well, looks like one just materialized on (virtual) paper. Coming soonTM!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

That tape was definitely brutal. Kur was indeed lucky Rui and his friend stumbled appon him. Actually Tim is pretty lucky to, considering it sounds like Kur was in really bad shape.
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Well, looks like one just materialized on (virtual) paper. Coming soonTM!
I'm interested in seeing what you got planned for that!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

FINALE - AMOR VINCIT OMNIA

Rui had gotten up during Kur's narration, and placed his hands on his shoulders, from which Kur seemed to have been drawing strength. He had motioned to me to start untying Faiz as the narration went into its conclusion, and I was still doing so, like a child unwrapping a birthday present.

"Thank you," Loum said, "I hope sharing was not too painful."

"Oh, speaking of painful," said Rui, "I'll be right back."

I undid the final rope on Faiz, and worked the blindfold and gag off. The latter turned out to be three balls stacked on top of each other like a snowman, which explained why he had not even tried to push it out of his mouth. There were finally official introductions, and he and I chatted away in our native language when Rui returned with the newspaper, which he handed to Kur.

Kur read, then glanced up. "Career-ending injury? Did you..?" "Sometimes, it's just karma," answered Rui, his face inscrutable.

He clapped his hands. "Well. This has been going on for a while. I promised you a tour of the dungeon. Still interested?"

None of us slept that night. Loum had a growing collection of toys we used, but this dungeon was incredible, filled with all sorts of devices we'd never even seen, and the games began.

We started out with some shibari, Faiz and I tied so we were supported by a network of ropes from above. Mittens went on our hands, and their metal rings connected to eyelets at each end of a rigid metal bar. The bar had two more eyelets on top; a chain with clamps was threaded through it and the latter went on our nipples. Movement of the arms would now pull on the chain. Rui, and Loum copying him, wrapped rope around our right ankles and pulled them off the ground, tying the rope off on a fifth eyelet at the bottom of the bar. We were now balancing on one leg, supported by the rope harness but having to work against the weight of the leg with our arms if we didn't want the chain to be pulled taut. Any wobble would precariously percolate to the rest of the body and yank on our nipples. When we thought we'd figured out a stable position, the blindfolds went on and there was a lot of swinging, hopping and cursing as it was impossible to keep our balance. We were never in danger of serious hurt or falling over due to the ropes, but it was definitely a wild ride. At some point our doms decided to turn it into a competition, and would loudly but vaguely discuss points and deductions and bonuses; it was impossible to keep track of.

The next event was the Blindfolded Humbler Race (ow), swats with riding crops guiding our crawl along the course. After that, we were suspended upside down for the "cleverly" named "cum-petition" - an oral race to bringing our respective boyfriend to completion. Earplugs prevented us from having the slightest idea who had the, uh, edge in this one.

The plugs stayed in for the Breath Endurance challenge. Hogtied, mouths and eyes taped shut, we had diving masks put on us, with the winner being whoever lasted longer before tapping out. The feeling of the mask sucking against my face as I was trying to get any air made me leak uncontrollably even with the cage on.

At this point, it was so late at night that it was early in the morning, and we decided to call it quits. To my surprise, I was crowned the winner, but of course neither of us competitors could confirm the truth thereof.

When the last items had been put back in their proper places and we stumbled blearily out of the dungeon, Rui offered us another of his apartments to sleep in. The next morning, he invited us to his small slice of private beach, where we proceeded to bond some more. Faiz and I had our arms lashed to bamboo poles scarecrow-style, and we were each lowered into a pre-dug hole in the sand, which was then filled in, leaving us completely stuck with only arms and head protruding from the ground. We were facing each other and could chat, but at some point our two doms came up with the pretense that we were probably plotting against them in a language they didn't understand. Out came the duct tape and two gas masks; after all, nothing really says bonding like sharing a rebreather bag with a friend.

Later, they fed us; first morsels of food, then their respective dicks, with our heads embedded between their thighs as they sat in the sand in front of us. They attached chains to the bamboo poles to winch us out of the holes we'd spent the morning in, and we all got to spend some quality time in the ocean as well. Our doms were insatiable. My first underwater blowjob didn't come without some difficulties, but we got there eventually. After that, they generously allowed us to dry off staked out spreadeagle in the heat. The stakes were placed such that our heads were pointing in opposite directions, our butts almost touching, my thighs right on top of his. Nylon cord connected our balls to disincentivize us from dislodging the double dildo stimulating us. I learned they made gags that held small umbrellas that protected the wearer's head from the sun.

As the winner of the earlier competition, I was released and unlocked early and was allowed to sit on the loser's chest to claim my prize. Ungagged as well, he enthusiastically provided his fourth blowjob of the day while still staked out. I couldn't help it, I had to play with his air supply as he was working on me and quickly came so hard I almost fell off of him.

Once more Rui generously offered us the use of the guest apartment. We finally departed the following day with a standing invitation to come by whenever, but not before Rui and Kur had taught an eager Loum how to tie the basic shibari frogtie; Rui demonstrated on Faiz, and Kur assisted Loum in replicating it on me. It was inescapable yet comfortable enough that I'd have willingly spent the entire drive home and much of the rest of the day in it even if Loum hadn't made me. Plus it was not like I could have protested, thanks to Faiz' parting gift filling my mouth, and the duffel bag I was zipped into for the ride home "so nobody sees you" would've muffled any protests further.

We returned repeatedly, of course. Our days together were always enriching, challenging, and wonderful. Eventually we moved into one of the vacant apartments as well, on Rui's insistence. We made a lot of memories together - but those stories will have to wait for a different day.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

And that's it for this story. Thanks, everyone, for reading, and a very special thanks to those who took time to comment (or will do so after this post).

Let me know if you liked it, and which part(s) you liked best. Did you go look up the various Latin quotes?

Anyone who commented, or comments, on this or any of my stories will receive a link to an exclusive story I'm not posting here for now, titled "Extraction".

On the list right now: [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Bondwriter[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]mig137[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], [mention]george_bound[/mention], [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] and [mention]MaxRoper[/mention].
Red86 wrote: 1 year ago I'm interested in seeing what you got planned for that!!
Find out soon, in what I'm calling...

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Fully caught up now and what a great piece of writing [mention]blackbound[/mention]. You can tell you've really taken the time and effort to get all the elements right and be assured it doesn't go unnoticed - a pleasure to read! The bondage is pretty good as well!

The last two stories are both pretty intense but one shows that intensity in a completely consensual environment whilst the other is entirely non consensual. I liked the initial rivalry between Faiz and Rui. Trying to work out how much Faiz manipulated Rui into making him his slave! Rui definitely knows how to dominate and mess with a prisoner but Faiz definitely knows how to take it. The game with the ice cube chastity keys was inspired and it really felt like Rui was playing Russian roulette as he upped the stakes leading to Kur's little joke.

Kur's ordeal was extreme! I think Tim definitely needs some payback for being such a self-entitled little bastard and taking things far too far. He didn't even have the guts to carry out the inital kidnapping himself. Still, even though a few of our characters have had quite a tough start in life it seems they have all ended up in a good place - the present is the sum of our past.

The final play with all of them seemed like a lot of fun and it's nice that Warmed has found a bondage brother in Faiz (I liked that their use of their common tongue proved an excuse for gagging!). I also notice Loum is the only character who hasn't ended up in the ropes at any point - surely something that needs to be rectified. Hopefully they will continue to play, learn and explore together.

I did enjoy the Latin titles as well although I'm afraid I had to use Google to help me translate. Bene factum.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], thank you again for your in-depth comments. As I've said elsewhere, these stories are the final form of things that have been living in my head for at least a decade, probably more. They don't resemble the mental outline much anymore, but all the lynchpins are there and I like them a lot better as they are now.

One small correction: Rui is the only one we haven't seen end up in ropes, nor do we really know much about him from before he was already way into the lifestyle yet. Mysterious. He does seem to have "the imp of the perverse", as Poe called it, regarding upping the stakes, and was definitely angling for some pushback there, too.

Loum got birthday "pranked" by his adoptive twin brothers, and who knows what happens in the promised bonus story?

As for "Tim" and "Bob", I refer you to the teaser in my previous post. I was lucky enough never to get bullied, but I hope that upcoming story is cathartic for anyone who was, and a good, dark read for everyone else. It's also the first one that is not based on previous ideas!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago One small correction: Rui is the only one we haven't seen end up in ropes, nor do we really know much about him from before he was already way into the lifestyle yet. Mysterious. He does seem to have "the imp of the perverse", as Poe called it, regarding upping the stakes, and was definitely angling for some pushback there, too.

Loum got birthday "pranked" by his adoptive twin brothers, and who knows what happens in the promised bonus story?
My mistake! Rui is definitely the mysterious spider at the heart of this bondage web.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Quite the story revealing all but one background (out of the main characters). Rui background is a bit more mysterious to us but seems like they'll have quite a bit of fun in the future. All in all, a well told story!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Author's note:
For simplicity's sake, this story will keep the nicknames for Tim and Bob instead of using their real names.
Special thanks to [mention]Red86[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] for inspiring this.

CHAPTER 1

As Tim approaches his home, far away from the campus rabble, he can see that the lights are on. He is sure he's turned them off prior to leaving for training. He checks his phone; the Smart Home app shows that his alarm and cameras were turned off while he was gone; the door has been opened repeatedly as well.

Cursing, he shuts off his convertible. Why can't he have a gun in his car? Stupid politicians. Arming himself with a tire iron, he carefully approaches the front door, which is slightly ajar. He listens for a bit - nothing - so he enters. What he sees makes the iron fall from his hand and his mouth hang open like in some clichéd action movie before the camera swings around to show whatever dumb CG monster is threatening the planet this time; but what Tim is seeing is entirely real.

- * -

Bob is entirely naked, and glistening with sweat. His legs are held wide open by a spreader bar; his balls are bound to it in a way that forces him to bend his knees, putting his calves under visible stress - they are trembling uncontrollably. A chain around his neck tied off to a beam above by rope ensures he can't bend them further without choking himself. His hands are roped together, palms out, pulled up behind his back brutally high, and tied off to the same beam, forcing him to bend forward. The elbows are tied closely together as well. Another rope forms a harness around his head and pulls it back so he is forced to stare directly at Tim, but he doesn't seem to even notice the shocked jock.

Tim approaches, calling Bob's name, but there is no reaction. He can see that Bob has been crying. His mouth is open around a metal bit gag, drool running from it. Even when Tim is right in front of him, waving a hand and snapping his fingers, there is no reaction.

Tim nervously extends a hand to touch the bound form. NOW there is a violent reaction as Bob flinches hard, painfully jerking his balls before settling back into the torturous position. Tim can see Bob's lips and throat moving, but there is no sound.

Abruptly, there's a searing pain and a bag over Tim's head, and then nothing for a while.

- * -

When Tim wakes up, he too is naked, lying straight on an uncomfortable plank of wood propped up on two trestles. An elaborate webbing of nylon thread from his toes to his neck immobilizes him to it; it's tied painfully tightly and it hurts to struggle. He has not been gagged or blindfolded, but he cannot utter any sound, no matter how hard he tries. His lips feel numb, and it's an effort to keep his mouth closed. Panic starts to set in, but he pushes it aside with a herculean effort. He tries small movements to see if there is any give in his bonds, but to no avail. As the wood plank is suspended off the ground, he doesn't dare move too much lest it slide off the trestles with unpredictable, but likely dangerous, consequences.

He first hears a mechanical breathing sound, then two humanoid forms appear in his field of vision. Both are dressed entirely in weirdly angular black suits, like a futuristic motorcyclist outfit, and wearing gas masks with mirrored lenses. Without speaking a word, they begin wrapping Tim in duct tape, one from the neck down, the other from the feet up. He still cannot make a sound, and there is nothing for him to do but wait until they are done. His thoughts racing, he does not notice his mouth opening, a thin string of drool starting to form.

He snaps back to attention as one of the forms addresses him. The voice sounds distorted and insectoid. "What's up, Timmy? We hear you're a fucking bully, and if there's one thing we can't stand it's fucking bullies."

The other form opens Tim's mouth effortlessly and slides something in, fixing it in place with an overkill of duct tape, then continuing to wrap the tape around his face, covering the nose entirely and continuing to wrap until only Tim's wide eyes are visible. He can take labored breaths through the device in his mouth; they taste of stale rubber. The assailant starts wrapping Tim's head a second time, this time to the plank; all he can see now is the concrete ceiling.

Something heavy lands on his chest and is ratcheted to his immobile form with straps. The plank starts moving; it must be being carried by more than two people, but he cannot see.

"It's a good thing you're so fucking vain, Timmy. There's so many interviews out there with you. So easy to learn what your biggest fear is."

There's a hissing sound. The plank moves again, but rapidly; he's being dropped! He braces for impact, but instead the plank produces a splashing sound, keels, and he descends, headfirst, rapidly into ice cold water.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn that was some overkill bondage! And the idea to use Tim's own fears against him is perfect for the shit he's pulled. But it's equally interesting to see Rui pull something like this off for someone they had just met.

Man I gotta tell you, I wouldn't want to go through what Tim and Bob are currently. As someone who was bullied for a few years (not terribly but it still sucked) and turned into a bit of bully myself for small period of time because of it (which I have many regrets to this day about that and being bullied doesn't make it right for you to turn around and do it to others), I am glad I never pulled anything bad enough to warrant karma to bite me in the ass like this.

Atleast within fiction, you basically can let your mind run a bit wild on these types of situations. I definitely look forward to seeing this continue!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Why [mention]Red86[/mention], I can't believe you'd suspect Rui of having a hand in this when he explicitly stated, and I quote,
"Sometimes, it's just karma," answered Rui, his face inscrutable.
Now, if it were Rui, he would have had at least a year of in-universe time to research and orchestrate this karmic backlash. But surely his choice of words and the title of this spin-off are a coincidence. And all the stuff used seems like it would require substantial resources... uhh... I should stop now.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Now, if it were Rui, he would have had at least a year of in-universe time to research and orchestrate this karmic backlash. But surely his choice of words and the title of this spin-off are a coincidence. And all the stuff used seems like it would require substantial resources... uhh... I should stop now.
Okay I guess I possibly overlooked the fact, that Tim has more then likely made plenty of enemies over the course of his bullying. So it is possible that Rui had zero involvement. However as you stated, "seems like it would require substantial resources", therefore it's a real possibility Rui indeed had a hand in this. Rui seems to have those resources!

My one doubt I currently have is, Tim suffered a career ending injury. We know very little of Rui's background but would he drop down to that level to do something that mean spirited even against a bully? It's a mystery that we may never know the answer of who delivered this Karma!

And even if we don't find out, I'm just as equally curious to see what you cook up for the remaining parts of this!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago My one doubt I currently have is, Tim suffered a career ending injury.
At least, that's what the newspaper says... more will be revealed in the second and final part, coming soon!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 2

It's only a few seconds before the plank hits the bottom of the swimming pool, but Tim would be screaming in terror if he could articulate. Instead, he hyperventilates without even thinking about where the stale air he is breathing comes from. It takes him a good long while to force his panic attack aside and realize that the thing strapped to his chest must be a scuba tank. He is at the bottom of a freezing pool, immobile, with a dwindling supply of air. When has he ever admitted to his fear of water? He can't remember.

The panic wells back up. He forces himself to think of nothing but the next breath, but the cold seeping into him makes it hard. His resolve collapses ever so often and he hyperventilates for a bit before managing to calm back down. Even below all the tape, he is shivering. His teeth would chatter if they weren't holding the mouthpiece. Eventually, he can feel the air getting staler, can feel it getting harder to breathe. He starts thrashing, or wants to, but cannot move anything other than his eyelids.

- * -

He sees some movement out of the corner of his eye. One of the masked figures is down here with him, a hose attached to the gas mask leading to the surface. It briefly shows him a wicked looking knife before holding it to his throat. The message is clear, and he does not move as one or more others rapidly cut him loose from the board and ascend to the surface with him.

Even though he is currently free except for the initial layer of tape on his head, he is too disoriented to mount any kind of counterattack as he is pulled out of the pool and unceremoniously dumped on the floor. Any hopes of his torment ending are dashed immediately as the figures descend upon him again and, in short order, have him confined in an excruciating frogtie, his hands pulled as far up his back in a reverse prayer position as possible, his thighs roped to his lower legs, ankles tied criss-cross, toes lashed together and tied off to the ankle rope. They cut the tape from his head, replacing it with a hood. It covers his head, forming an airtight seal around his neck. The yellow rubber is partially transparent, allowing him to make out shapes. There is only a tiny hole in the front for air, so he has to consciously breathe in order to prevent the rubber from getting pulled against his face instead of letting air in.

He is lifted again and dumped onto a wooden bench in what he quickly identifies as a sauna, not least because of the elevated temperature. At first, it helps him recover from the icy cold of the pool, but then he quickly starts to sweat and breathing becomes difficult. The hood warms up, not dangerously, but uncomfortably. Then, someone pours liquid on the sauna oven, and both temperature and moisture shoot up. He struggles in vain against his painful bonds as much as his air supply will allow. The eye-watering stench of the vapor makes him gag and cough, complicating breathing further. He cannot know that his captors have boiled an entire bucket of endlessly worn, filthy socks to create this particular odor.

- * -

After an eternity, the sauna door opens and he is once again unceremoniously dumped on the floor. After a few moments of respite, one of the figures speaks again.

"Do you know how many people just fucking hate you, Timmy? How many people you've bullied that despise you, but couldn't do anything against you because of your status? Well, Timmy, today they can, and today they're here. Not quite all of them, but enough."

He is rolled to his side. Hands start twisting his nipples, digging into his ribs, then an uncountable number of his erstwhile victims start a concerted tickling attack. They are denied Tim's howls - he can still not make a sound - but they hear it in his frantic breathing, in the rubber mask slapping repeatedly against his face as he desperately tries to get air. Every so often, a kind soul pulls the mask away long enough for Tim not to suffocate, then returns to the assault. Eventually, someone pulls the mask off of him. He is covered in sweat and tears, mouth open in a silent rictus of agony.

- * -

Eventually, it ends. Tim's entire body is on fire, if not from the ropes, then from the tickle torment. He is flipped on his back, adding further strain to his arms and shoulders. One of the masked figures steps on his groin as it speaks.

"I'm sure if you could speak right now, if we'd ask you, you'd say you'd learned your lesson, that you'd change. But we've known too many pieces of shit like you, Timmy. You never change. Only your utter annihilation will ever get rid of you. Fortunately for us, your homophobic cunt of a father will take care of you for us."

He laughs at Tim's confusion; through the mask, the sound is chilling. "Well, you'll find out soon enough, but it's more fun if it's a surprise for you too!" He approaches with a syringe, and a quick injection sends Tim off to the land of dreams.

- * -

Tim comes to. It takes him a moment to realize where he is - the entrance hall of his parents' home. He tries to get up, but his tired muscles don't really cooperate. There is a large mirror; he quickly glances down at himself before braving it, afraid of what he might see, but what he looks at instead is no better. He is dressed from the neck down in a tight black rubber suit with an opening for his dick, which is jutting from it, painfully engorged due to a tight ring at its base. Even the gloves seem part of the suit, making his hands clumsy as he feels for a zipper, only to find a padlock at the neck collar holding it closed securely. There are rubber high-heeled boots locked onto his feet. Craning his neck, he can see that the plug he can feel held up his ass by the suit presents as a pony tail on the outside.

He finally musters the courage to glance into the mirror. His hair has been shaved down and colored pink. Glitter is all over his face. Fake lashes on his eyelids. Eyeshadow. There's a clip-on nose ring. His lips, adorned with pink, sparkly lipstick, are wrapped around a bit gag. Completing the horse theme are blinders connected to the gag harness on each side of his face. A pony mane springs from the top of the harness.

As a final insult, rubber balloon breasts have been strapped to the front of the suit. One has "OUT" painted on it in white; the other "PROUD".

Tim tries to scramble to his feet, to flee before —

— the inner door slams open so hard it almost cracks. His father is standing there, the angriest he's ever seen him, belt already in hand. Whether his son's involuntary stoic silence throughout what ensues enrages him further is lost to history; Tim's fate, beyond vague reports in the newspapers about a "career-ending injury" and "total withdrawal from the public", remains unknown to the world at large.

- * -

When Bob is finally released from his stress position, he simply collapses. His captors fasten his unresisting arms behind his back with thumb cuffs, and apply a second pair to his toes before dumping him in a car trunk and driving off.

Some time later, the car comes to a stop, the trunk opens, and he is unceremoniously dumped out on the grass. Plugs he did not know were there are removed from his ears using tweezers. Someone tells him about the blackout contact lenses that are blinding him completely, and that the anaesthetic removing his ability to produce sounds will wear off eventually. He is crying again, but this time in relief.

"If we ever find out that you've bullied anyone else - and we will find out - we're making this permanent" is the chilling promise before he hears the car drive off. It takes another hour before he manages to get his hands in front of him and can remove the contacts, and he is shuffling towards the side of the road painfully slowly when another car pulls up - unknown to him, his tormentors have alerted others in Tim's circle via Bob's phone. They drive him to safety, and eventually manage to get the thumbcuffs off of him.

- * -

Without Tim's deleterious influence, things improve for Bob. He stops dressing like an edgy teenager, and applies himself harder to both his sport and - with some help from another student's tutoring group - his studies. He never bullies again, and in essence lives happily ever after.

Much unlike Tim.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Even if he deserved some sort of punishment, I can't help but feel sorry for Tim. The sheer humiliation he went rough must be immense (and creative, lol). I guess it's a good thing only his father saw him but gee.

At least Bob could improve himself and become a better person.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, that was a conclusion I didn't quite expect!

In real life I'd feel slightly bad for Tim. Even the biggest assholes out there need a chance for redemption. But since this a story, he got what he deserved!!

The craftiness with the situation both Tim and Bob we're put in was very interesting. The blackout contacts, the anesthetic, tied to a plank and thrown into a cold pool, the sauna with the boiled sock water thrown on the heater, ect. Though it was really funny how Tim's dad found him. I guess it's safe to say, that news article was more for Tim's dad's benefit and not Tim's. I also suspect Tim isn't quite living the same luxury life anymore. Whats the saying, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Atleast Bob was allowed that redemption and seemed to better himself!

All in all, a very interesting story. Can wait to see what other stories you come up with!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I was originally going to be even less nice to him and either force him out in public or have Rui the mysterious attackers hijack some college video feed, but decided to show some mercy in the end. I'm such a softie.

[mention]Red86[/mention] some very astute observations about Tim and his father. Maybe he can be a better person wherever he is now (even as the author I'm as much in the dark as you are).

I've not forgotten about the bonus story for anyone who comments. That'll be this week, I just need to figure out the logistics.

There's also been some interest in finding out about the ransom game's hard mode and Rui's mysterious origins. One of these stories is done and just needs another editing pass or two; the other is in conception. So, coming soon...

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well that was certainly some extreme and inventive torments our mysterious captors came up with for Tim and Bob.

Bob's stress position is reminiscent of the situation Kur found himself in although taken to the next level. Love the idea of the blackout contact lenses, ear plugs and anaesthetics making him helpless without being visible. Definitely a sight for Tim to come home to!

Tim gets lots of inventive breath control. Not sure which I'd find more terrifying - cold and underwater with breathing equipment or hot and sweaty in the sauna with a restrictive hood or being mercilessly tickled with restricted breathing. In all cases he definitely wasn't going anywhere.

I think by the end though we feel a bit sorry for him when his Dad doesn't support him in his sparkly pony get-up! At least Bob gets rehabilitated now that he's been taken away from Tim's destructive influence. Karma really is a bitch - don't mess with Rui!

Looking forward to reading more exploits in the near future.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I don't even want to know how many watch lists I'm on for researching whether anaesthetics could do something like I'm describing (yes).
I think by the end though we feel a bit sorry for him when his Dad doesn't support him in his sparkly pony get-up!
Now you're making me feel sorry for him! I'm sure he's just fine at the kink farm upstate, playing with all the other ponies and puppies.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Pup Wingletang I don't even want to know how many watch lists I'm on for researching whether anaesthetics could do something like I'm describing (yes).
I think by the end though we feel a bit sorry for him when his Dad doesn't support him in his sparkly pony get-up!
Now you're making me feel sorry for him! I'm sure he's just fine at the kink farm upstate, playing with all the other ponies and puppies.
This comment made me laught out loud. Imagine Tim actually spending time with other subs while correcting his behavior. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago
blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Pup Wingletang I don't even want to know how many watch lists I'm on for researching whether anaesthetics could do something like I'm describing (yes).
This comment made me laught out loud. Imagine Tim actually spending time with other subs while correcting his behavior. :lol:
Now I want to read about this farm!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago This comment made me laught out loud. Imagine Tim actually spending time with other subs while correcting his behavior. :lol:
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago Now I want to read about this farm!
You know what? Me too.

Any scenario in particular you'd like to see? Feel free to PM me or comment here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The sequel to RANSOM, called HARD MODE, is starting right now! Click the banner in my signature to go directly there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic