[Waryverse #3] A NIGHT TO REMEMBER / KARMA (M+/M+) (COMPLETE)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

It's back, baby! Here is the sequel to KARMA (click to read):

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Again, late to the party, but another masterful story! The changing perspectives, the different stories and scenarios, the ways each guy is introduced to bondage and each other! Amazing details and even more of what I'm seeing is your trademark suspense/cliffhangers! And of course, the effective and appropriate comeuppance that Tim and Bob received!

I've still got more of your amazing tales to go, so I'd best get started!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Incredible story! I loved all the different stories and the different relationships with bondage. Loum having a cache of naughty photos of his crush only to send them out. And then having said crush arrive tied up with a bow on his doorstep.

Faiz whole relationship is interesting of constantly competing with himself. Not mention when the apartment burned down, he was immediately offered a home there. It was so sweet.

Kur story was sad but hearing how Rui helped him was great. Then having Tim get his own sort of punishment was great. All stories were so different yet each great in their own way.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Glad you liked it (and the previous ones)! This was really where I cemented the relationships (then started to play with them later).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic