[Waryverse #3] A NIGHT TO REMEMBER / KARMA (M+/M+) (COMPLETE)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago @Red86 yeah, it says something about the twins' treatment of their brother that even the viewers (or, at least, one viewer) is uncomfortable with it.

Next part coming soon - that one will be a little more intense.
You were not kidding, that was a bit more intense! Sounds like Faiz is in for an interesting 2 weeks!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago You were not kidding, that was a bit more intense! Sounds like Faiz is in for an interesting 2 weeks!!
Why don't we find out? But first, the final image of our five players - Rui.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 2

Naturally, we did not leave my prisoner alone, but he couldn't know that. To my amazement, he didn't even struggle. I don't know how he did it, but he was so stubborn that he actually fell asleep instead of showing the slightest weakness. This, in turn, heightened my resolve to break him.

He did not wake as we carefully loaded the wheelchair into Kur's truck, drove over here, and deposited him in my dungeon.

I shook him awake about two hours later and reconnected the headphone cables. "Good morning, sunshine! It's breakfast time!" There was some struggling now.

I'd prepared one of those "meal replacement" shakes that seem to be designed to sap all the joy out of living. I pulled the plug gag from his mouth, tilted his head back, and poured the shake slowly into the tube, then immediately replaced the gag.

"Well, see you for lunch!" I said cheerfully. Now there was some more serious struggling and some muffled shouting. "What? I gave you plenty of chances to back out, did you think I was kidding?"

I knew I had him. He was fighting his bonds in earnest, but also completely in vain. I reached up to the nose tube and blocked it with my thumb. To his credit, he didn't react at first, but as his air supply got dangerously low, he was making more and more noise. "You can struggle, or you can breathe," I stated. He gave up, I released the tube, and he spent some time restoring his equilibrium.

"Tell you what. After lunch, I'm going to offer you a new deal. Until then, you sit here and think about what you've done." I turned the playlist back on - nothing like some Throbbing Gristle to wear down someone's sanity.

As Faiz had no idea about the passing of time, it was so easy to fuck with him. I let him stew for about an hour, then announced it was time for lunch. "Are you hungry yet?" Predictably, he shook his head. "Ready for the new deal?" No reaction. "Well ok, if you want to wait until after dinner..." He quickly shook his head again.

"So you are ready, then?"

A reluctant nod.

I pulled out the gag and used the syringe to deflate the little nostril balloons. After removing the collar, I put my fingers under the hood and pulled it away. I was greeted with a small torrent of sweat. It took some effort to peel the hood off, but eventually I was looking at his drenched, exhausted face. "Thank you, Sir," he managed.

I held a bottle of water up to his lips and he drank greedily. Again, a "thank you, Sir."

"So, here's the deal. Option one: you bitch out and walk." As expected, this was immediately declined. "Option two: Kur has prepared ice cubes with keys in them. One of them is the key to your cock cage. You tell me how many cubes you want. You can pick up to 13, and when you have decided, you have to melt them down in your mouth until we can try the key. If it fits, I release you immediately, and serve out the remaining 13 days as your slave. If not, you keep the cage on for an extra month per failed attempt. Each cube also has a fun surprise mixed into the water. No bodily fluids of any kind, nothing dangerous, but no other promises. I also don't know which key is the right one, so no foul play with the surprise on the right one except by accident. You're allowed to spit out any cube, but it counts as a failed attempt, and that key won't be tried. There's a total of 24 cubes, and I swear by all that it holy that this isn't a setup - the right key is in there.

"Oh, and if you fail, the final 48 hours will be in this get-up, including the hood, that's non-negotiable.

"So, how many will it be?"

"13, Sir."

I nodded, satisfied - I hadn't expected anything else. Kur produced the tray of 24 comically oversized ice cubes, and I presented them to him.

"First pick?" He hesitated for a moment, then settled on a clear one. I popped it in his mouth; Kur stepped up behind him and slid a blindfold over his eyes - the very one he's wearing right now! We used the time it took to melt the ice to rid him of the diapers. Finally, he presented the key on his tongue. I took it, pushed up the blindfold, and let him watch as I tried to insert it in the chastity cage's lock. No fit.

"Sorry! Pick again," I announced cheerfully. He selected another, I popped it in his mouth, and the blindfold went back down. Again, I let him watch me try the key; again, no luck. The next few cubes didn't yield a working key either. Faiz powered through the chili oil cube, visibly suffering, but even he had to give up on the durian juice one - he spat it out almost immediately, and I generously gave him some time to stop retching and gagging.

By the ninth cube, his lips were cyanotic and he was shivering. By the twelfth, he was miserable. There had been a few adrenaline spikes for both of us when one of the keys had actually fit the lock, but (to only my relief) not actually turned.

"Last chance coming up! I'll give you a little break to recover, because I have another deal for you. Right now, you're looking at a full year of chastity. For cube 13, I'm offering you double or nothing. It doesn't fit, 24 months of lockup. If it does, not only do we reverse roles as previously agreed, but the cage goes on me for the same amount of time. Deal?"

There was no immediate response. I looked at his handsome face as he mulled it over. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I too had a role to play. He inhaled deeply. Exhaled. "Deal. Sir."

I took the blindfold off his head entirely for this last attempt. For his final cube, he picked one that was so milky the key wasn't even visible. I popped it between his lips, and he started sucking. "Oh, that's my cum cube," Kur piped up. Faiz' eyes widened at this betrayal, but Kur immediately started to laugh. "Sorry, man, it's just calpis."

The minutes passed slowly. Tension was in the air as I retrieved the key from his tongue. I approached the keyhole, and it slid right in.

Fuck.

I closed my eyes, hesitated a moment longer, and turned the key.

click
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just read the first few chapters. Love the setting up of the characters and their relationships in the first chapter and the fact that nobody is batting an eyelid at everything that is going on. Definitely makes you want to find out about these characters and how they reached this situation.

Great to read about Rui's introduction to this world by his two adopted brothers even if they did take things a bit far - I guess that's the danger of peer pressure via the Internet. The turn around in the second part was very satisfying particularly the way Rui played the twins off against each other. At least they were willing to sacrifice themselves to try and save Rui when he was 'captured'. Sounds like a world of fun was opened up!

Will definitely be reading more and I definitely loved the beautiful dining table!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Thanks for the kind comment! If you want to catch more of the backstory, there's two much shorter stories linked from the post in my signature that set up the relationships somewhat more clearly.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

If you've been brainstorming these stories for awhile, it's nice you've decided to share with the community!!

That hood indeed does sound intense just for a few hours, let alone 48 hours. But the game they are currently playing is mighty interesting with some high stakes. Though the way the chapter ended, "click". This should be rather interesting what happens from here!!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

These are very high stakes for the game. It might turn out in an interesting way!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] we'll see what happened later today! Thanks for the interest - here is a little teaser to tide you over... (I hope it is allowed by board standards, but think it is).

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 3

"You FUCK!" I shouted. Kur was laughing so hard he dropped the lock he had faked me out with and was struggling to stay upright. I pelted him with the remaining ice cubes until he fled the room.

"Well. Two weeks of being my slave. Twenty-four months of chastity." The way he just looked at me, still challenging me, filled me with lust. "Here's the ground rules. One, you'll be restrained in some way and blindfolded throughout. Two, you will not speak without permission. Three, you do what I tell you when I tell you. If not, there will be consequences, up to and including your spending whatever time remains in this wheelchair with the hood on, or worse. Four, I will not, without your explicit consent, penetrate you. I will not trick or torture you into giving up your ass. It's yours to give freely, or not. Five, despite everything I've said, you can still walk away any time, but it's all or nothing. You can take what I have to give, or get the fuck out of here. Your safeword is 'snowflake', or, if you're gagged, you can nod yes but loudly say "no" repeatedly, and I'll stop, but it'll be forever.

"That's a lot to think about, so I'll leave you in peace until morning." He looked confused. "Oh, you were in that mask for like two hours, did you think it was all night? It's 3am or something now." I pulled the blindfold back over his eyes. Kur had returned to the room, and we unstrapped Faiz from the wheelchair and released him from the straitjacket. I fastened mitts on both of his hands, made him crawl into the cage, directed him to the pillow and pulled the blanket over him, then closed and locked the door.

- * -

I spent next three days working on him. Between menial tasks, "encouraging" him to improve his oral game, practising shibari on him, forced workouts, edging, denial, and sleep, the days were full and passed too quickly. We'd be here all night if I went into more detail, so for now I'll just provide a quick summary. As promised, I kept him blindfolded for anything not requiring eyesight, and gagged much of the time. I made him eat from a bowl on the floor with his hands cuffed behind his back. He took everything uncomplainingly. Every night, I'd put him back in the mitts, and he continued to sleep in the cage. He never tried to resist, nor did he break any of the ridiculous rules I'd set. He was the storybook-perfect slave, but his active inaction was so frustrating. I increasingly noticed him trying to get hard in the chastity cage when I had him in some stressful position or the other, and he couldn't help himself when I was working on his unlocked dick, but other than that, I could tell he was still stubborn enough to resist in those little ways without giving me any reason to punish him for it. All this just made me want him more, made me want to get him to open up of his own volition.

Everything changed on the fourth day. I was perusing the news when I saw it, and I grabbed the iPad and set off downstairs immediately. Faiz was already awake and patiently waiting to be let out for the day's activities. I pulled him out of the cage, removed his various restraints, and bade him sit down at the table. I put the tablet down in front of him. He was as stunned as I: the entire complex he lived in had burned down overnight. He was homeless and possessionless. I hadn't seen him lose his composure before; I wished I didn't have to see it then. Not like this.

The words came pouring out of me. "You can live here. For free. I have guest apartments and no guests, you can have one. For as long as you need. Our contract is also void, of course, I just need to thaw those keys and find the re—"

He surprised me by getting up and jumping on me, wrapping his arms and legs around me and kissing me full on the mouth as I staggered, trying to keep my balance. He noticed and untangled his legs, putting them back on the ground. I'm a head taller so he was pushing his head into my chest. I could feel him crying, and just held him there tightly. Eventually, he was spent, and I took him to a guest apartment and left him alone, telling him to meet me back downstairs when he was ready. I had Kur deliver what things he had - his phone and the clothes from the day of our first battle - and set about dumping the still-frozen keys into hot water.

Faiz was back some time later. He hadn't put on any clothes. I was still tidying the dungeon, coiling up ropes. "You mean it?" he asked, his voice rough.

"Every word. Live here, for free, no obligations. The keys are almost thawed out."

He cleared his throat. "These past three days were the best three days of my life. I've never felt so safe and so loved. You did not hesitate for even a second to help when my old life was destroyed. If you let me live here, I want you to keep me locked, I want you to continue to dominate me, to push me to the limit. I want to make our contract permanent."

Now it was my turn to be speechless. His old life? "You want to be my permanent slave? I was sure you hated every second of this!"

"But I did everything you asked!"

"Yes... but... you just took it all without any reaction, and I..." I trailed off.

"I'm... I know I'm bad at showing emotion. I had a rough upbringing. Fought my way out of it. But I thought I was being a good slave." He looked so small and lost.

I took his face into my hand and made him look up at me. "It's not just about me, though. It's about you, too. This isn't some plantation shit, it should be a give and take. I was waiting for you to push back so we could have some more fun battles of will. It has be about what you want, too."

"What I want," he creared his throat again. "What I want is for you to fuck me. Tie me up, gag me, blindfold me, fuck me until I scream, then fuck me some more. Right now." He saw my hesitation, and grinned for the first time since I'd known him. "I let you win, by the way."

I growled, and pounced.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh that little trick Kur just pulled 🤣. I really gotta admit, I like your style of writing [mention]blackbound[/mention]! I really need to go back and give the other story(s) a re read!!

It's a shame Faiz lost his home and personal possessions but very nice Rui is offering him a place to stay no strings attached. It's also a shame to hear he had a rough up bringing. Though through everything that has happened, Faiz is still determined to keep everything going and the last comment that he let Rui win, priceless 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] I feel like a little fun helps; the fourth and final part is somewhat darker, though.

But first, the final interlude...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

INTERLUDE III

Rui turned his boy's head and kissed him on the nose, then ruined the moment by pulling the clamps off his nipples with his other hand. "We've been going strong for six months now. Tonight just happens to be" - he was making air quotes - "challenge night, so I hope you'll excuse his terrible manners. Why," he flicked Faiz' nose, "you've not said a word to our guests!" He gestured to Kur, who picked the bound form up effortlessly and wheeled him off to an unknown fate.

"You've had him in chastity for the entire time?" Loum asked, a little too interested for my taste.

"Yes. We made him a bespoke cage, of course, and he's been locked in that for the last half year. I unlock him for some edging and orgasm denial, sure, when he's securely tied up. Not that he's ever not tied up when he's not at work... that boy is insatiable. He only gets to come with the cage on, too. Half a year of exclusively ruined orgasms." He smirked. "Don't tell him, but Kur and I are hard at work designing a new one for him as a birthday present. I'm thinking adjustable pointy screws and built-in TENS pads, and Kur wants to add an urethral tube to make it sit even more securely."

Loum noticed me squirming and trapped me against his body with both arms. "Hmm," he hummed in my ear before moving one hand down to my package, squeezing it possessively while nibbling at my earlobe. The other hand was on my throat, gently massaging my carotids. "Hmm?" he purred. I sighed. "Only until we head back home," he promised. Several minutes later I was back in Loum's lap butt naked, cock straining in its metal prison. It didn't help that he was absently fondling my balls, every so often gently giving them a flick.

"That leaves something, though." I was trying to re-rail the conversation before my boyfriend got any more ideas. Rui regarded me intensely. "One more story to be told?"

Rui smiled wistfully. "Yes, but Kur's story is more traumatic than anything we've discussed here. I'll have to leave it up to him whether he's willing to share."

We used the waiting time to visit the restroom. The futuristic space toilets not only had a bidet function, but -as advertised by Rui - the "female hygiene" setting was perfect to wash caged genitalia. It had foot pedals for either function, presumably so it could be used even when the user was restrained.

When we returned, Rui was quietly talking to Kur, who was nodding. Faiz, still blindfolded but now with a large pink ballgag wedged tightly between his lips, lay there, roped into a compact bundle that Rui put his legs up on when he sat back down.

Kur sat as well. "You shared with me," he said, "so I'll share with you."
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Though it's darker/traumatic, it's only fitting we get Kur's story too!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART IV - RADIX MALORUM CUPIDITAS EST

CHAPTER 1

I, too, was adopted - from what is now South Sudan via a government program. Even as a child, I was very competitive, which quickly landed me a spot in a youth soccer team. I progressed through the ranks while my parents kept me on track academically as well, and eventually ended up in an U21 team. I was athletically gifted but also a hard worker, and while the coaches loved that, it put me in direct conflict with another guy on the team; I'll call him Tim. Tim was half-white and his parents were rich, and while he was a good athlete, he thought that elevated him over other members of the team, including me. His parents also donated generously to the school, so he was essentially guaranteed a spot despite being lazy and a jackass.

He lorded it over me, specifically, his most direct rival, until he fucked up hard one day, losing us an important game, then getting himself suspended for multiple matches by flipping his shit at the referee. I was called in to replace him and I used the chance. I bagged a hattrick the very first game and contributed at least one goal in each game thereafter, and when Tim's suspension was over, he was told he would not be returning to the team for the rest of the season. Whatever happened next in the coach's room apparently took the direct intervention of his parents to not get him removed entirely.

He was furious and refused to interact with me, him and his shitty posse of B-list players making a point of snubbing me, but I studiously ignored them, which could only have made him more angry. I had no idea that he'd been plotting his revenge, but it was about to descend on me.

It was the afternoon before another important match. I was driving my car when cop lights flashed behind me. I pulled over and awaited instructions. One of the cops came up to the window, asked for my papers, then requested I step out of the car.

"Do you know why we stopped you?" I replied in the negative. "Your tail lights are both out, Sir. I'm afraid we'll have to fine you and you'll have to get these fixed ASAP."

The other cop suddenly looked at me more closely. "Hey, aren't you that new star striker the kids are all buzzing about?" He looked at my license. "Uh, Sir, I know we just stopped and fined you, but would you give me an autograph for my kids? They'd be over the moon."

They had been nothing but polite and professional, so I accepted his notepad and pen. Then there was a sudden blinding pain, and when my head cleared, I was on the ground. I felt plastic biting into my upper arms just above the elbows; my mouth was open, and the first cop had gripped my tongue with his gloved thumb and index finger. The material on the gloves felt abrasive, like a scrubbing pad, giving him perfect grip.

There was a ratcheting sound and I could feel the plastic painfully pulling my elbows together. "Those are military-grade zip ties, and they're strong enough to wrench your shoulders out of your sockets. Don't believe for a second we won't do that if we have to. Don't move, don't make a sound, and it'll be... well, as easy as it'll get. Our client has some... particular instructions."

He kept holding my head down with one hand and my tongue in the other while the second not-a-cop fastened additional zip ties around my wrists, knees and ankles and pulled them tight, then used another pair to fasten the wrists and ankles together into a brutal hogtie. The first attacker finally let go and walked over to the fake cop car.

The other one opened my car and brought out my bags. He unzipped them and dug around, extracting two full-length socks. He folded one in half repeatedly, creating a big bundle that he shoved in my mouth. These socks were tall so the bundle protruded somewhat; I thought I might be able to spit it out.

But then the first guy was back with the item that would cause me nightmares for weeks after. It was some sort of very long cloth belt, like you'd have on a bathrobe. He folded it in half to find the middle, then put that part of it over my nose and pulled the belt tight, making a knot at the back of my neck. This flattened my nostrils entirely against my face and made me unable to breathe through them as well as putting pressure on the bridge. Next, he brought the two ends forward again, crossed them in the center indentation of the sock, made a second knot, and pulled tight again, shoving the sock bundle further into my mouth and locking my jaw painfully open. Keeping the tension on the belt, he brought the ends back again, knotted them again for some extra leverage, then tied them over the top of my head, under my chin and a third time at the back. The pressure it put on my head was immense, and I had to fight to breathe through the massive wad in my mouth. Finally, they used the second sock to blindfold me, then lifted me up and deposited me in their car. We drove off, destination unknown.

I don't know where I was kept during those terrible hours. It was cold and dank. They put me on the ground and immobilized me further by tying a rope around my forehead and linking it to the hogtie, keeping my head up. One of them took pity, maybe, and pulled down the part of the belt that was flattening my nostrils. The pressure still made it hard to breathe, my nose stuffy from the pressure, but it was a small mercy. Bizarrely, one of them busied himself by untwisting my braids and painfully combing them out. The other methodically cut every scrap of clothing from my body. I felt him slather a cool, sticky liquid on my rear passage and insert something small enough it didn't hurt. I later realized they had a broadcast of the game I was missing going on to torment me; I hadn't had the dots connected for me at that point. The commentators were speculating about my absence; apparently we were losing pretty badly.

When the second half was underway, the plan moved to its next phase. They told me the belt would go back on my nose, and despite my desperate (inaudible, incomprehensible) begging, I found myself fighting for every breath again soon after. They deposited me inside a wooden crate and locked it, then put that in the back of some larger vehicle and drove off with me again.

After we arrived, there was more bumping and an elevator ride. They pulled me out of the crate and deposited me on the floor, undid the hogtie, then sat me with my back to a metal pole. The plastic ties around my ankles and knees were removed and they positioned me so I was sitting on my achilles tendons, then used vet wrap to arrest my legs in this folded position. Next, I was handcuffed around the pillar before the remaining zip ties were cut away. I could feel them placing something around the base of my penis, then writing on my chest.

And then, finally, they undid the belt that had been the bane of my existence for the past hours. My jaw had been forced open for so long that I could not even close it when they pulled out the immense sock; not that it would have been possible, since they immediately filled my mouth again with another, smaller sock, then strapped a ball gag between my lips and padlocked it on. I felt something pressed against my index finger and a small vibration - they had unlocked my phone.

Lastly, they removed the sock blindfold. Both were now dressed as deliverymen; that must be how they managed to get in to what I recognized as one of the basement rooms of the training ground. One of them hung two chains with keys around my neck while the other went outside.

"Not long now," said my tormentor. He moved out of sight, hiding behind some of the furniture that was stored in this room. While I was testing my bonds and wondering what he was talking about, the plan moved into its third phase.

The ring around my penis and the device in my rectum sprang to life, one massaging my prostate, the other stimulating my shaft directly. I was erect almost immediately. I flailed around in a panic, but there was nothing I could do. Seconds later, I heard the man on the outside knock at the door. The intensity of the vibrators increased and despite everything I'd had to endure, I could feel an orgasm building. I couldn't hold it any longer. I came against my will, eyes clenched shut, shouting into the gag the second I heard the door slam open and felt the tiny rectal vibrator being pulled out of me on a string as well as the ring shutting off.

I opened my eyes to see the coach staring at me incredulously. I saw what my kidnappers had texted him later, and they had written "I <3 U COACH" on my chest. His jaw was working silently, and then he turned around and left without a word. Seconds later, the hidden kidnapper emerged, gave me a jaunty wave, and disappeared as well.

I was still processing what had just happened when I heard more voices outside - and one of them was Tim's.

Tim:

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's some brutal bondage. Kur's captives are absolutely taking no chances with him escaping, even with this feels like a hazing-turned-into-kidnapping. I hope Tim acts reasonably with him but he acted like nothing but a spoiled rich kid so far so...

As always, I'm really enjoying the creative tie-ups you come up with. Keep up the good work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Finally had the time to catch up. You write great brutal scene, your doms really put their subs through a lot. Looking forward to more :)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

Keeps getting better and better! Love the use of the zip ties and how detailed your writing is. Keep it up :)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] thanks - Chapter 2 is about to drop.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] they can't all be fun and games, unfortunately. At least we know it ended well. Some behind the scenes info: I am very familiar with the belt/sock gag I describe here.

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] glad you enjoy it!

[mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] thanks! I'm still pondering where your story is going.

Here's one more image of Faiz in his dapper suit.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Tim came in the door first. He seemed entirely unsurprised by the state I was in; he was smirking as he quickly approached me, yanked one of the key chains off my neck, shoved it in his pocket, then stepped back and shouted "yeah, he's in here alright! Ladies, avert your eyes!"

So he had been behind this. To my horror, his entire posse piled in. After he'd calmed down the ensuing chaos, Tim spoke. "Well, it seems clear that this little fag was smooth-talking the coach and trying to put on a show for him down here. Looks like it didn't work, though! Bet the coach feels like a fucking idiot now, passing me over for this perv."

Much jeering ensued, as well as calls for punishment or beatings. Tim magnanimously held out his hands. "Now now. We should punish him, of course, but we can't just beat the shit out of him, what will the campus liberals think?" More jeering.

"Anyone got a knife?" One was produced, he approached, and cut the vet wrap off my legs, then pulled me upright by my hair. "That the handcuff key?" he asked, as if he didn't know, then took it and unlocked one of the cuffs, only to immediately fasten my hands in front of me again with support from the mob. He spun me around, making a show of inspecting the ball gag's padlock and attempting to unlock it, the real key of course hidden in his pocket. "Huh," he said, patting my cheek condescendingly. "Forgot the key in your hurry to impress the coach?"

A dramatic pause. "I got an idea," he announced. "Since his little perv stunt cost us the game, I think we should give him an extra training session to make up for it!" There was cheering. "To the field!"

The training field was surrounded by a dog-racing track, and more of a mud pit after the month's heavy rains. If you've never seen dog racing, they have a mechanical device that runs around the track to get the dogs to chase it. There was some brief discussion on whether to tether me to it by the balls, but the idea was voted down as too cruel and they tied the handcuffs to it instead.

They turned it on and made me run after it. With the gag in, I could only breathe through my nose, and when they sped it up, I could barely keep pace. I stumbled several times and got dragged through the mud before they turned it off, forced me back up - usually by my hair - and turned it back on. Eventually they left it at a medium pace and watched me run until I collapsed and didn't get back up. I was covered in grime head to toe.

Tim pretended to be concerned and dismissed most of his crew, except for his strongman, who I'll call Bob, telling them he'd take care of cleaning me up, that I'd learned my lesson, that he'd talk to the coach regarding "my" behavior. Playing the magnanimous team leader.

Bob was an utter edgelord, always in his leather coat. He was about as dark as me, but mediocre enough to not attract Tim's ire, and clever enough to understand sticking with Tim would be very good for him. They picked me up and dragged me to the showers, suspending me from one of the showerheads by my handcuffs.

"I hope this teaches you a valuable lesson about not disrespecting your betters, boy," Tim sneered. Exhausted as I was, that made me see red. I somehow found the strength to pull myself up on the showerhead some and push off the wall, hitting Tim in the stomach and knee with my legs with as much force as I could muster. He staggered back, cursing. I desperately tried to get the cuffs off the showerhead when it broke off and I smashed into the ground. Bob was on me right away, and before I had my breath back, I was mounted on the next showerhead, and he'd turned the cold water on full force. With my mouth still gagged, it was all I could do not to drown.

Tim approached me again, the leg I'd managed to hit dragging. He was furious. He grabbed a towel, wet it, folded it, and beat me with it repeatedly before composing himself. He had Bob unhitch me from the showerhead and grabbed my throat.

"You know," he hissed, "I was going to shave off your stupid fucking hair, tape you to a tree and torture you a little, but now you've made me really angry. How fucking dare you hit me? You?"

He had Bob restrain me while he produced a roll of stinking black tape, which he proceeded to wrap around my entire head, leaving only a slit for my nostrils. Bob slammed me on the counter under a hairdryer, which Tim turned on. "This tape is malleable in the heat, then hardens. Have fun getting it off." I could feel him deliberately smoothing it into my hair, eyelids, lips. He turned the dryer off and they held me there until the tape had settled. I could not move a single muscle in my face.

They next dragged me outside and Tim grabbed my throat again, pushing me up against a tree. Again, one handcuff were unlocked, and Bob was right there to pull my arms up behind me until I was on tiptoes, then continued to raise them to just above shoulder height. He held me there while Tim reapplied the other cuff. The thickness of the trunk made it impossible to move my arms; the handcuff chain was fully extended, the cuffs cutting into my wrists. My biceps were already starting to burn from the stress. I could feel my hands tingling.

"Now, I'm not a monster," I heard Tim's voice. I was too spent to react. "I'll give you a sporting chance to free yourself. Isn't that nice?"

He put a piece of string into my left hand and closed my fingers around it. "The handcuff key is on the other end of this string. All you need to do is..."

Pain shot through my left nipple, then my right, as he attached two paper clamps to them.

"...pull on the string until you get to the key! There might be an obstacle or two you'll have to get rid of first, though. Ok, one more thing to make you a little more comfortable." His voice was oozing sarcasm.

He tied a football scarf, - of the local rival team, I learned later - over my face, knotted it at the back of my head, then pulled the rest around the trunk and tied it off there. Again, I could barely breathe, and I couldn't move.

"Bye, bitch."

Bob:

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The being cuffed to a tree, the paper clamps and key on the end of the string attached to the clamps isn't to bad. But that tape sounds brutal. And Tim says he's not a monster 🙄. Tim's a flat out rich asshole that thinks money will get you everything, including being the best player even when he's trash. He needs a reality check and to be taught a lesson. Any chance you've got a story in mind where that happens? 🙃
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago The being cuffed to a tree, the paper clamps and key on the end of the string attached to the clamps isn't to bad. But that tape sounds brutal. And Tim says he's not a monster 🙄. Tim's a flat out rich asshole that thinks money will get you everything, including being the best player even when he's trash. He needs a reality check and to be taught a lesson. Any chance you've got a story in mind where that happens? 🙃
It's not impossible! For now, all I'll say is keep an eye out for the epilogue (coming after the next chapter).
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Why do I get the idea that Tim's not very nice?

The quality of your writing is impressive, a cut above some of the stuff we get here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Gotta agree with [mention]Xtc[/mention] - you have some serious writing chops. This is a fun and hot story, and the pictures make it even better. There's a LOT of work involved in creating something like this and I thank you for sharing it with us.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great origin story for Loum and Warmed. Computer files are always dangerous but it's good to see that in this case the unintended sending resulted in a positive outcome. It's also great to see everyone around the pair being so supportive.

It's nice to see the trust Warmed puts in Loum from the start - presenting himself as a trussed up gift complete with mattress! Nice as well that Loum repays that trust. A really great couple and I look forward to reading more.

I also like the way you are presenting these little stories with the background thread of the dinner party.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] and [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], you're making me blush! Thank you!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], sometimes you have to take the (calculated) risk, I guess.

I can't help myself - final chapter of this part incoming.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic