Marcy's Sleepy Night In (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

The Robber hadn't struck in a while and was starting to think it was time to get back out there. Wouldn't want his skills to get rusty after all! Per his usual routine he picked a neighborhood he hadn't visited before. Quiet, nice looking place but not too well off. The Robber really didn't like dealing with cameras and security systems. But now he had picked his target and while cautiously casing the house took notice of the cute blonde coming and going at some irregular times. Mid twenties and active. Could she be a student? Multiple jobs maybe? Busy social life? Hard to say, but then again The Robber was always prepared if he runs into anyone. Sometimes he likes to make a point of it even!

And now it's the big night! Wearing basic dark clothing and a mostly empty backpack, just some restraints if he does run into the blonde. Just a lone porch-light on out front and an otherwise dark house with plenty of shadows to sneak around back. In a matter of moments The Robber creeps through a backdoor and starts to quietly stalk the house. Just as he thought no one was home so using a very dim light he started going room to room, taking a quick mental inventory of where to spend most of his time searching for valuables. A pile of old mail sitting by the front door. Marcy. Well now he had a name for the cute blonde too! Bedroom first though, going through some drawers and pushing clothing aside when he heard the click of keys in the front door. Already?! But it's only midnight! Blondie must've got off early tonight. Probably tired out form working too but The Robber also had something special to make sure of that. Chloroform. As the front door opens and shuts he pours a small amount onto a thick white cloth waiting in the shadow of her bedroom door to pounce. When she walked in and flicked the lights on he jumped out behind her. Grabbing her wrist and pinning her arms down while holding the cloth tight over her mouth and nose. Muffling her shouts while letting the chloroform go to work.

Marcy: "MMPHHH MPHHHNPNNNN HLPPPPHH MPHHHHH!!"

The Robber: "Shh shh quiet down now there's no need for all that Marcy...just breathe!"

The Robber's grip tightened as Marcy's eyes darted back trying to see her captor, clearly surprised and a bit shaken that he knew her name. A minute later and the soaked cloth was doing it's job, steadily making her more and more drowsy. But still, she protested.

Marcy: "mmphhh...mmmmhhhh...nnnnhhtthh mphhhh phhhhh..."

The Robber: "That's it just a little bit more, you've had a long day and now it's nap time!"

He just loved taunting and teasing his captives. And sure enough after another minute with the cloth her eyes drowsily shut and her body went limp resting. One thing to keep in mind, chloroform doesn't work like it does in the movies. As soon as the cloth is removed she'll start to wake up although a bit slowly. So The Robber pulled a black bandana from his bag, using that to tie the cloth in place over her mouth and nose while he pulled a chair into her bedroom. First things first, placing her in the chair and using some of his soft white rope to tie her hands behind the back of the chair, then tying her ankles together. More rope around her thighs and body keeping her pinned to the chair, even connecting her ankles and wrists too. You really can't be too careful with someone! But now it was time to check on her and make sure she's OK from the chloroform. Untying the cloth from her mouth and using the bandana instead to blindfold her he waited while she started to stir and wake up. She'd probably scream again so he had to be ready to gag her.

To be continued...!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

After about five more minutes Marcy started to stir. Mumbling something in her still drowsy state as she lifted her head. The Robber could see she was realizing what had happened to her while she started to pull and tug on the restraints and shake her head try to slide the blindfold off. Her mouth opened taking a deep breath to yell out for help and right on cue he clamped his hand down over her lips.

Marcy: "HE-PHH mmphhhhhh nmmphhhh!"

She tried to call out again and again but his hand kept her muffled and try as she might she just couldn't squirm away either!

The Robber: "Shhhhhh! You have to be quiet! Otherwise I'm going to have to gag you and wrap some duct tape around that pretty little head of yours...or just chloroform you again. And you don't want that, do you?"

Marcy: "...nnhh" She mumbled and shook her head a little.

The Robber: "Smart choice! Now I'm going to take my hand away so don't scream, and this is your ONLY warning!"

Letting go of her mouth and taking a step back to look her over again. She definitely came from work, wearing a pair of white ankle socks, tightly fitting black pants, and her white undershirt. Shoulder length blonde hair a bit messy from the struggle, but she was definitely one of his cutest captives in a while. After a minute of silence while she struggled in place trying to reach for the knots she let out an exasperated sigh.

Marcy: "Soooo what? You're like, here to rob me or something? Why the hell are you just sitting there staring at me?"

Even bound and blindfolded she had quite the attitude!

The Robber: "Exactly, unfortunately you came home early so I had to make sure you don't cause any trouble for me.

Marcy: "Okay sure but isn't this a bit excessive?! I mean the chloroform...all this rope...you seem more like some bondage loving weirdo than a burglar!"

The Robber: "Rude! But fair, tying you up is a fun little perk of the job really! And watch your mouth, I can still gag you after all. As a matter of fact maybe I should shut you up right now!"

Marcy: "N-no no that's fine, you really don't have to gag me I promise! Just do whatever you're doing and go."

The Robber: "Hmm I'll consider not shutting you up...for now. I'm sure you have some basic insurance right? I won't steal too much you'll be able to get your money back. Now sit quiet, you're still able to move a bit too much!"

And with that warning he knelt down in front of her and pulled off her ankle socks, tossing them into her lap, then used some twine to circle her big toes and tie them together too. The look on her face was priceless, she was pissed off being so helpless and couldn't resist lashing out any longer.

Marcy: "What the hell man, my toes?! You really are an asshole!"

The Robber: "I warned you, didn't I? You really need to learn some manners, your smelly work socks will work perfect!"

Marcy: "My socks?! What are you...n-no no no not that anything but tha-mpphhh hhmphhhhh!!"

Just like he said he had grabbed her socks and was now holding them both tight over her mouth and under her nose. Even from here he could tell she must have been on her feet all day. And by her shouting and thrashing she was even more angry than before! With her next attempt at insulting him he stuffed the two into her mouth packing them deep in her cheeks causing her to groan at the taste. He held them in place with a finger, mouth so packed she couldn't even bite down, while grabbing his roll of white microfoam tape. He pulled a strip of tape between her teeth and wrapped it three times around her head there as a tape cleave gag before wrapping again and again over her lips as well to really secure her gag.

The Robber: "I warned you! Now you're just gonna have to sit there and enjoy the taste of your own socks. I'm gonna finish what I came here to do. But don't worry I'll leave a note on your neighbors door to check on you in the morning and let you go. See ya later cutie!"

Marcy: "mmmmmh mnnnnh mmm...mmhhmphhhh...!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome Story! Could have used her Tennis shoes to shoe gag. I would have imagined that her shoes smell just a bad as her socks
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I like the beginning of your story, [mention]TheMuffler[/mention]. I hope that you will continue.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Love where this is going. Look forward to reading more!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

The gagging description is so good!

Hope you continue this story.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Thanks for the comments! I was thinking of ending it there but maybe I should have the robber show up in the morning or pay her another visit! :lol:
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

It's stories like this that make me love chloroform as a common element in bondage stories. It really takes all the guesswork out of being able to restrain the potential captive. I know I've definitely caught myself day dreaming about someone hitting me with the chloroform and carrying me away xd
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gormi »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 1 year ago It's stories like this that make me love chloroform as a common element in bondage stories. It really takes all the guesswork out of being able to restrain the potential captive. I know I've definitely caught myself day dreaming about someone hitting me with the chloroform and carrying me away xd
I'll make sure to do that next time you walk alone in the dark street, the rag will have extra dose of chloroform
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic