Josh's Foot Obsession (M+/M) - New Chapter Posted 9/14

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which duo/group would you want to see next?

Poll ended at 7 months ago

Josh and Vinnie
50%
Vinnie, Griffin, and Josh
6%
Griffin and Josh
6%
Noah, Griffin, and Josh
6%
Bryce, Taylor, and Josh
25%
Taylor and Josh
6%

Total votes: 16

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I wonder if this stranger is someone we've already met at the party? Either way he certainly added an extra element to Josh's captivity.

Looks like Josh is going to have a lot of willing helpers when it comes to exploring his kinks and sexuality.

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] take all the time you need, there is absolutely no rush!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I enjoy the almost surreal/dreamlike quality to this story. I hope Josh will continue to be able to indulge so freely.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ah so that's the significance of the jacket! Maybe it was Vinnie who paid Josh a little visit since he is gay, a friend of Bryce's and was at the party?

Hot chapter though! Love to see more of the frat guys get in on the action!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great chapter....I wonder if Josh's surprised visit came about due to Bryce spilling at the party :lol:

Now it seems Bryce is full on taking advantage of his new finding of Josh's fetish, and is kind of embracing it by his actions and what he says. I think Bryce may end up being an undiscovered foot dom? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Sorry for the delay! Work's been crazy but I finally had a chance to finish the chapter!

Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 4

Josh was worried that his friendship with Bryce would change, but much to his relief, it never did. Josh actually felt that a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders with his secret being known and accepted, especially with Bryce continuing to treat Josh as his close friend. What did change was Josh’s enjoyment of his friend’s feet: Bryce loved the sight his friend under his own sweaty and smelly feet, and he took advantage of any opportunity chance to do so. In fact, their schedule shifted: Josh would often been woken up by Bryce’s feet and socks, he’d get texts about how smelly Bryce’s socks were when he was doing solo gym sessions, and he’d immediately be under his friend’s feet after a long day of classes or workouts. And often during their gaming sessions, Bryce would let Josh under his feet, sniffing. Fortunately, Griffin and Noah were unaware of their new arrangement, at least for about a few weeks…

One Sunday afternoon, Josh and Bryce were sitting on the couch, playing videogames when Griffin and Noah entered the dorm living area.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Griffin asked as the two walked up to the couch.

“Hey Griff, hey Noah! Not much, we’ve just been gaming for a bit…or I at least I have been, Josh here sucks at this game, “ Bryce replied as he nudged Josh, who sighed and rolled his eyes.”

“Oh sweet, I haven’t had a chance to play this game yet,” Noah said as he sat down next to Josh, “Can I play?"

“Sure…in fact, let’s make it more interesting: whoever ends up in last place has to do a dare given by whoever’s in first place. And Griff, you can join too!”

The guys shrugged and agreed, grabbing the extra controllers. Josh gave a Bryce a slight glare, unsure of what his friend had in mind, but Bryce just winked back. Josh was nervous and tried his best at the game, and even though it was close, Josh was just barely beaten by Griffin…and Bryce was in first place.

“I WIN!!!!” Bryce yelled, with Josh leaning back against the couch in frustration.

“Alright Josh…I dare you to sniff my feet for a minute!” he said as he kicked off his Vans, revealing his dirty white socks.

“Aww that’s disgusting!” Griffin said as Noah groaned from behind.

“Hahaha, I know, but it’s hilarious! Josh hates smelly feet and it’s hilarious to watch him squirm and suffer! Isn’t that right, Joshy boy?”

“Yeah, your feet reek dude! Can we do something else? Please?!” Josh groaned, going along with Bryce’s plan, and immediately feeling his cock twitch. Thankfully, his pants were thick enough where the growing bulge was not noticeable.

“Hahahaha that’s hilarious, Noah’s always complaining about my feet too!” Griffin laughed.

“Yeah, cuz they’re the worst,” Noah said, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, exactly! So, let’s do something else!” Josh pleaded, thinking that the guys would encourage Bryce to back down. But his plan worked since the guys started telling Josh that he agreed to the bet like the rest of them. Sighing, he got on his knees and put his face against Bryce’s sweaty socked feet.

“Hahaha good boy, Joshy, make sure to take nice long sniffs!”

Josh complied, breathing in and out loudly for the guys to hear. Occasionally, he moved his face away so that he could groan and feign being disgusted, even though he was loving every second of it. And throughout the minute-long sniffing session, which seemed like hours to Josh, all he could hear was his roommates’ laughter. When a timer went off, Josh practically threw himself back, exclaiming how relieved he was that the dare was over.

“Alright, time for a new round then!” Bryce said as he pulled Josh up. The four of them continued playing, but this time Josh would truly focus on not losing again because he didn’t think he could hold himself back if he ended up under his friends’ feet again. But within a minute of playing, Josh noticed Bryce cross his leg and put his socked foot in Josh’s direction. The scent immediately caught Josh’s attention, and no matter how much he focused, Josh couldn’t resist taking quick glances at Bryce’s smelly socked soles. And before he knew it, he heard the guys cheer.

“Sweet! I won this round!” Noah exclaimed, “So I guess you’ll get to be under my feet, Joshy boy!”

“Aw come on! Can I do something else?! Please!?” Josh pleaded.

“Nope, that’s what the bet was, no backing out down!” Bryce laughed as he pushed Josh down to the floor. He was going to make another comment before his phone went off, so he went to his room to take the call.

“Shit, I forgot that I have to call Sarah!” Griffin said as he rushed back to his room, leaving Noah and Josh. Noah shifted on the couch, kicking off his shoes and planting his socked feet on Josh’s face. Josh could feel the sweat from the socks that was practically dripping on his face. Noah rubbed his feet all over his face, letting Josh know how they were always sweaty. Josh kept groaning and squirming under his friend’s feet, complaining about how smelly they were. Funnily enough, Josh didn’t have to pretend too much since Noah’s feet were almost smellier than Bryce’s feet. In fact, he was almost repulsed by them…almost.

“How’re you doing under there? Enjoying my sweaty smelly feet?” Noah smirked.

“No, can I please be done?”

“Nope, you gotta sit there and suffer!” Noah said. While he started the game, one of Noah’s feet lifted from Josh’s face, brushing against his crotch and making him unconsciously moan out.

“Um, are you good?” Noah asked as he placed his foot on Josh’s stomach.

“Yeah, you just hit my nuts!” Josh tried to explain, not able to get a look at Noah due to the other foot still rubbing against his face. But the foot quickly moved, and Josh saw his curly-haired friend staring back at me.

“You know, I think you actually like being under my feet,” Noah said, ignoring Josh’s protests as he flexed his socked toes in front of him, “Yeah, I think you’re into feet and stuff. You just convinced Bryce that you hate it so that he can torment you, when he’s actually helping you get off!”

“What?! No, Noah, I hated it! And I hate being under your feet!” Josh tried convincing Noah, but Noah grew tired of Josh’s excuses. He pulled off his sweaty socks and stuffed them both in Josh’s mouth before planting his bare feet on his face, telling him to shut up and sniff. Josh didn’t know what to do and complied, taking deep sniffs of Noah’s toes, and quietly moaning. The taste of the socks was almost unbearable, but that combined with the smell of Noah’s feet kept the bulge in Josh’s pants hard; at one point, he debated rubbing his crotch, but he didn’t want to add to Noah’s suspicion. Bryce eventually came back and started laughing when he walked in on the two.

“Omg what happened to him?”

“Oh, he kept complaining so I thought of a better place for my socks. And I was right, wasn’t I Joshy boy?” Josh mumbled back, making Noah and Bryce laugh. Griffin came back out not long after, also amused at the sight of Josh. For the rest of the night, the three guys took turns using Josh as their footrest while they gamed, switching out their socks to be stuffed in his mouth and tying his hands behind his back with a belt so that he wasn’t tempted to pull them out. It was only until the guys ordered pizza that they decided to free Josh from his foot service.

But after that night, Josh noticed more changes in the dorm. Just like Bryce, Noah and Griffin would have Josh rest under their feet or put their feet in his lap whenever they had the chance. Game nights almost always included some foot “penalty” for Josh, even if he wasn’t playing. Josh also noticed Noah was barefoot way more often than he previously was, giving Josh a quick wink whenever he caught him taking a glance. And when it was just the two of them, Noah was more commanding and dominant with Josh, often demanding foot rubs and even making Josh wash his dirty clothes. He’d keep asking Josh to admit the truth, but Josh continued to deny it all; it didn’t seem to bother Noah though, as he would just try harder the next time.

Still, despite it all, the four of them still remained good friends. They never hurt or insulted Josh, and they never made Josh do anything that he wasn’t comfortable with. And while they would quietly comment to Josh or send texts to him about sniffing feet when they were at parties or had friends over, they never outed Josh or his love for feet. Although Josh had no idea that Bryce had revealed it at the frat party. And Bryce even forgot he told Taylor too, since it had never been brought up again…until one of his frat brothers decided to visit Josh and Bryce’s dorm……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 7 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was so hot! Glad to see Josh becoming the foot slave of his roommates. Wish I was in his place!

Looking forward to seeing what the frat guys have in store for him!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I have to wonder if Josh is subconsciously losing these bets on purpose... especially now that there are more stinky feet for him to enjoy... And of course, now even more once Taylor and the Frat gets involved. Josh may be getting in over his head!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] that was an amazing chapter . I loved the sniffing and gagging . I would love to take his place .
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I can't imagine Josh's state of mind. the high of all those feet, while you think you have them fooled. the terror of people finding out your embarrassing dark secret. then the relief of them accepting it and playing along. I imagine it would be quite the Rollercoaster.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Josh's friends be so accommodating of his little obsession without taking things too far. Seems to be a win/win for everybody at the moment!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] great new addition to this story!

It was great how Bryce nonchalantly introduced the sock sniffing to Noah and Griffin through a game bet that he knew Josh would lose....

And especially loved to see how Noah morphed the sock sniffing into sock 'tasting' and toe sniffing when he no longer felt like listening to Josh :lol: I think Noah is on to him and Josh's desires leaving Josh completely vulnerable though he doesn't realize it yet. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see the fall out of Bryce's disclosure at the frat party. Should keep it very interesting..... :oops:
Banner by Bondagefreak
BondageFootPig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageFootPig »

Holy hotness!!!! I am super duper jealous if Josh!!!!! I wanna sniff Bryces and Noah's socks sneaks and feet!!!!! And I def wouldnt mind being tied up too 😈🐷😈🐷😈🐷

quote=gaggedfeety post_id=140314 time=1665275433 user_id=21199]
Sorry for the delay! Work's been crazy but I finally had a chance to finish the chapter!

Hope you enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 4

Josh was worried that his friendship with Bryce would change, but much to his relief, it never did. Josh actually felt that a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders with his secret being known and accepted, especially with Bryce continuing to treat Josh as his close friend. What did change was Josh’s enjoyment of his friend’s feet: Bryce loved the sight his friend under his own sweaty and smelly feet, and he took advantage of any opportunity chance to do so. In fact, their schedule shifted: Josh would often been woken up by Bryce’s feet and socks, he’d get texts about how smelly Bryce’s socks were when he was doing solo gym sessions, and he’d immediately be under his friend’s feet after a long day of classes or workouts. And often during their gaming sessions, Bryce would let Josh under his feet, sniffing. Fortunately, Griffin and Noah were unaware of their new arrangement, at least for about a few weeks…

One Sunday afternoon, Josh and Bryce were sitting on the couch, playing videogames when Griffin and Noah entered the dorm living area.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Griffin asked as the two walked up to the couch.

“Hey Griff, hey Noah! Not much, we’ve just been gaming for a bit…or I at least I have been, Josh here sucks at this game, “ Bryce replied as he nudged Josh, who sighed and rolled his eyes.”

“Oh sweet, I haven’t had a chance to play this game yet,” Noah said as he sat down next to Josh, “Can I play?"

“Sure…in fact, let’s make it more interesting: whoever ends up in last place has to do a dare given by whoever’s in first place. And Griff, you can join too!”

The guys shrugged and agreed, grabbing the extra controllers. Josh gave a Bryce a slight glare, unsure of what his friend had in mind, but Bryce just winked back. Josh was nervous and tried his best at the game, and even though it was close, Josh was just barely beaten by Griffin…and Bryce was in first place.

“I WIN!!!!” Bryce yelled, with Josh leaning back against the couch in frustration.

“Alright Josh…I dare you to sniff my feet for a minute!” he said as he kicked off his Vans, revealing his dirty white socks.

“Aww that’s disgusting!” Griffin said as Noah groaned from behind.

“Hahaha, I know, but it’s hilarious! Josh hates smelly feet and it’s hilarious to watch him squirm and suffer! Isn’t that right, Joshy boy?”

“Yeah, your feet reek dude! Can we do something else? Please?!” Josh groaned, going along with Bryce’s plan, and immediately feeling his cock twitch. Thankfully, his pants were thick enough where the growing bulge was not noticeable.

“Hahahaha that’s hilarious, Noah’s always complaining about my feet too!” Griffin laughed.

“Yeah, cuz they’re the worst,” Noah said, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, exactly! So, let’s do something else!” Josh pleaded, thinking that the guys would encourage Bryce to back down. But his plan worked since the guys started telling Josh that he agreed to the bet like the rest of them. Sighing, he got on his knees and put his face against Bryce’s sweaty socked feet.

“Hahaha good boy, Joshy, make sure to take nice long sniffs!”

Josh complied, breathing in and out loudly for the guys to hear. Occasionally, he moved his face away so that he could groan and feign being disgusted, even though he was loving every second of it. And throughout the minute-long sniffing session, which seemed like hours to Josh, all he could hear was his roommates’ laughter. When a timer went off, Josh practically threw himself back, exclaiming how relieved he was that the dare was over.

“Alright, time for a new round then!” Bryce said as he pulled Josh up. The four of them continued playing, but this time Josh would truly focus on not losing again because he didn’t think he could hold himself back if he ended up under his friends’ feet again. But within a minute of playing, Josh noticed Bryce cross his leg and put his socked foot in Josh’s direction. The scent immediately caught Josh’s attention, and no matter how much he focused, Josh couldn’t resist taking quick glances at Bryce’s smelly socked soles. And before he knew it, he heard the guys cheer.

“Sweet! I won this round!” Noah exclaimed, “So I guess you’ll get to be under my feet, Joshy boy!”

“Aw come on! Can I do something else?! Please!?” Josh pleaded.

“Nope, that’s what the bet was, no backing out down!” Bryce laughed as he pushed Josh down to the floor. He was going to make another comment before his phone went off, so he went to his room to take the call.

“Shit, I forgot that I have to call Sarah!” Griffin said as he rushed back to his room, leaving Noah and Josh. Noah shifted on the couch, kicking off his shoes and planting his socked feet on Josh’s face. Josh could feel the sweat from the socks that was practically dripping on his face. Noah rubbed his feet all over his face, letting Josh know how they were always sweaty. Josh kept groaning and squirming under his friend’s feet, complaining about how smelly they were. Funnily enough, Josh didn’t have to pretend too much since Noah’s feet were almost smellier than Bryce’s feet. In fact, he was almost repulsed by them…almost.

“How’re you doing under there? Enjoying my sweaty smelly feet?” Noah smirked.

“No, can I please be done?”

“Nope, you gotta sit there and suffer!” Noah said. While he started the game, one of Noah’s feet lifted from Josh’s face, brushing against his crotch and making him unconsciously moan out.

“Um, are you good?” Noah asked as he placed his foot on Josh’s stomach.

“Yeah, you just hit my nuts!” Josh tried to explain, not able to get a look at Noah due to the other foot still rubbing against his face. But the foot quickly moved, and Josh saw his curly-haired friend smirking at him.

“You know, I think you actually like being under my feet,” Noah said, ignoring Josh’s protests as he flexed his socked toes in front of him, “Yeah, I think you’re into feet and stuff. You just convinced Bryce that you hate it so that he can torment you, when he’s actually helping you get off!”

“What?! No, Noah, I hated it! And I hate being under your feet!” Josh tried convincing Noah, but Noah grew tired of Josh’s excuses. He pulled off his sweaty socks and stuffed them both in Josh’s mouth before planting his bare feet on his face, telling him to shut up and sniff. Josh didn’t know what to do and complied, taking deep sniffs of Noah’s toes, and quietly moaning. The taste of the socks was almost unbearable, but that combined with the smell of Noah’s feet kept the bulge in Josh’s pants hard; at one point, he debated rubbing his crotch, but he didn’t want to add to Noah’s suspicion. Bryce eventually came back and started laughing when he walked in on the two.

“Omg what happened to him?”

“Oh, he kept complaining so I thought of a better place for my socks. And I was right, wasn’t I Joshy boy?” Josh mumbled back, making Noah and Bryce laugh. Griffin came back out not long after, also amused at the sight of Josh. For the rest of the night, the three guys took turns using Josh as their footrest while they gamed, switching out their socks to be stuffed in his mouth. It was only until they ordered pizza that they decided to free Josh from his foot service. But after that night, Josh noticed more changes in the dorm. Just like Bryce, Noah and Griffin would have Josh rest under their feet or put their feet in his lap whenever they had the chance. Game nights almost always included some foot “penalty” for Josh, even if he wasn’t playing. Josh also noticed Noah was barefoot way more often than he previously was, giving Josh a quick wink whenever he caught him taking a glance. And when it was just the two of them, Noah was more commanding and dominant with Josh, often demanding foot rubs and even making Josh wash his dirty clothes. He’d keep asking Josh to admit the truth, but Josh continued to deny it all; it didn’t seem to bother Noah though, as he would just try harder the next time.

Still, despite it all, the four of them still remained good friends. They never hurt or insulted Josh, and they never made Josh do anything that he wasn’t comfortable with. And while they would quietly comment to Josh or send texts to him about sniffing feet when they were at parties or had friends over, they never outed Josh or his love for feet. Although Josh had no idea that Bryce had revealed it at the frat party. And Bryce even forgot he told Taylor too, since it had never been brought up again…until one of his frat brothers decided to visit Josh and Bryce’s dorm……
[/quote]
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Only just spotted this story, great work so far! I hope you keep going
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Shocked I only just found this - what an incredible story so far.

Really hope you continue it :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Lucky me… that I found this wonderful story! I really look forward to reading the next chapters 🙂
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay with the new chapter! Work's been a bit busy, but I haven't forgotten about this story! A new chapter should be coming out this weekend!

In the meantime, feel free to check out the new story in the link below!

The Bobbyverse Chronicles
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 14#p147514
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this scenario of this story is really amazing
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Can't wait for the next chapter! Love this one!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 5

Josh was in his room doing some work, enjoying the apartment to himself for the first time in weeks. Of course, he hadn’t made much progress since he had one of Bryce’s smelly sneakers at his desk to use during his increasingly more frequent sniff breaks. About a couple hours into his study time, he heard a couple knocks on the common room door. Assuming one of his roommates forgot their keys, he left his room and opened the door to find Vinnie standing there.

“Hey Josh! How’re you?”

“Oh, hey Vinnie! I’m good! Come on in!” Josh said, gesturing for Vinnie to come in.

“Thanks! And sorry, is it okay if I drop something off for Bryce?” Vinnie said, holding up Bryce’s favorite navy-blue jacket.

“Damn he let you borrow that?!"

"Don't tell him that I kinda stole it!"

"Hahaha it’s all good, our room is this way,” Josh escorted Vinnie to his room, showing him Bryce’s bed when he walked in.

“You guys have a nice room! Too bad you’re stuck here with Bryce’s ripe shoes,” Vinnie said, noticing the pairs of shoes piled next to the bed, “Although I guess you really don’t mind the smell?”

“Hahaha what do you me-?” Josh said before seeing Vinnie walking up to Josh’s desk…and the sneaker resting by his books. Josh was frozen by the door, with a million thoughts running through his mind. He couldn’t believe how stupid he was, leaving Bryce’s shoe like that. And there was no excuse or story that he could come up with, so Josh really had no choice but to tell Vinnie the truth. But just as he was mustering up the courage to reveal his secret, Vinnie spoke again.

“Hey, it’s okay…I know, Josh.”

“Wait, what? What do you mean?” Josh said as he went to sit on his bed. Vinnie grabbed the desk chair and sat in front of him, giving Josh flashbacks of when Bryce confronted him.

“Yeah, so that night that Bryce left you tied up…well he kinda told someone. He drunkenly told his best friend Taylor, who then told me like right after. But he didn’t tell anyone else! I took him to his room so he could sleep it off. And since then, we haven’t had any big parties, so he hasn’t really gotten that drunk again.”

“…I thought Bryce would keep it between us. Now the whole frat house probably knows,” Josh whimpered.

“Trust me, Bryce didn’t tell anyone else,” Vinnie reassured Josh, “Again, he and Taylor are best friends, and I think in his drunken state, he just wanted one more person to know so that he could have someone to talk to about it all. And if those pictures spread among the frat guys, I would know about it. So, you’re good, I swear!”

“So, I probably seem really weird then,” Josh uttered, looking down and avoiding Vinnie’s gaze. But he immediately looked up when Vinnie started chuckling.

“I’m guessing Bryce never really told you about me,” Vinnie said, with Josh shaking his head, “Yeah, we have more in common than you realize. You’ve got some kinks for feet and shoes, while I have some for bondage.”

“Kinks?”

“Yeah, like they’re like certain atypical or unusual things that get us aroused and heighten sex. Feet, bondage, pain, power exchange, shit like that.”

“Damn, how do you know all of this?”

“Hahaha I’ve just done some research and met up with others with similar kinks. But yeah, you don’t need to worry about me judging you. Honestly, the first thought I had was how hot you looked, especially all tied and gagged.” Vinnie winked at Josh, making him smile and blush.

“Yeah, that was my first time doing something like that. I mean aside from playing cops and robbers with my friends when I was a kid. But yeah, it was actually kinda fun and I think I did enjoy it…although I don’t know if it was more of the socks and shoes that got me excited, rather than being tied up and stuff.

“Why don’t we find out then?”

“What?!”

“Hahaha you heard me! Let’s see if you’ve got a bondage kink, so strip down and lay on you bed.”

Josh looked at Vinnie, nervously laughing. But Vinnie was dead serious and after a few seconds, Josh complied and started taking off his clothes. Meanwhile, Vinnie was going through Bryce’s closet, finding some ties and a roll of duct tape. As he turned around, Josh, wearing only his boxer-briefs, laid on the bed. Vinnie had Josh cross his ankles, using one of the ties to bind them together as well as another to tie his legs together.

“So…have you ever been tied up?” Josh asked as Vinnie started tying his hands behind his back.

“Only once, by my ex.”

“Oh, well did you enjoy it?”

“Fuck no hahaha. I don’t like being tied up, but that’s kinda why it happened. We made a bet and I lost, and he wanted a turn as the rigger since he was always getting tied up by me. He did a really good job, had me all bundled up and gagged with this super wide ball gag. I think he did such a good job that he was jealous that it wasn’t him! But yeah, I hated how helpless I was, but I think that just made it even more entertaining for him…anyways, how does that feel?”

“Pretty good!” Josh said struggled against his binds, not being able to get free, “And they’re not too tight!”

“That’s the goal haha. Now what should you be gagged with?”

Vinnie looked around the room, going through the drawers until he found a clean washcloth. He quickly forced it into Josh’s mouth and then sealed with almost five layers of tape. Then Vinnie grabbed Josh’s tied ankles and pulled them towards Josh’s wrists and connected them with tape, forcing Josh into a hogtie. Once done, he stepped back and admired his own work.

“Fuck you look hot, lemme grab a couple pics,” Vinnie said as he pulled out his phone, with Josh tried telling Vinnie no through muffled grunts, “Don’t worry, no one will see these. I promise.”

Vinnie proceeded to take several pics, including some close-up shots on Josh’s gagged face. He then started recording a video, letting Josh struggle for a minute or so before pushing on his side and revealing the growing bulge in his boxer-briefs.

“Awww I think someone is enjoying this!” Vinnie snickered as he tickled Josh’s bulge, which made Josh moan and squirm, “Hahaha well I guess you learned something new about yourself!”

Josh grunted back in agreement, rolling back on his side and rubbing his bulge against the bed. After a few more minutes, Vinnie put his phone away and leaned in towards Josh.

“Seriously, are you okay? Grunt once if you feel fine, grunt twice if you want to get free.” Josh grunted once, making Vinnie smile.

“Okay…let’s see if you feel the same after this,” Vinnie said as he carefully lifted Josh and planted him on the floor. He cut the tape that put him in a hogtie but then started wrapping tape around Josh’s ankles and forehead, forcing his head back. After a few layers, he then reinforced the other binds with tape, and soon Josh was left wriggling on the floor, barely able to move. Vinnie then sat in the desk chair, pushing himself back so that his stretched out and crossed feet were less than a foot away from Josh’s gagged face. Then he kicked off his right shoe, revealing the black ankle sock covering Vinnie’s foot. The sweaty sock not only perfectly outlined his large toes, but it emitted a semi-strong aroma that quickly stiffened the bulge hiding under Josh’s boxer-briefs. And as soon as he saw the socked toes curl, Josh was fighting against his bonds, wanting nothing more than to have the toes in his mouth. And he knew that Vinnie was aware of this. He’d look over and chuckle at Josh moaning and squirming around, and then he’d look back at his phone. Eventually, he kicked off his other shoe, rubbing his socked feet together as Josh begged through muffled pleas to be free so he could plant his face against the socked soles.

“You really want to sniff these, don’t you?” Vinnie asked, finally putting his attention on Josh, who nodded and pleaded. Vinnie rested his left foot on his knee and just as he started to pull his sock off, they both heard Bryce enter the dorm room.

“Hey Josh! You home? I brought some Chinese food, and I figured we co-” he said as he entered their room. But he quickly fell silent when he saw Vinnie teasing a tied and gagged Josh with his sweaty socked feet……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wow congratulations another really amazing chapter
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh to be Josh at that very moment that Bryce walked in :lol: :lol: Love how Vinnie took his time and got Josh comfortable to be tied up before moving on to the sock dom portion of his play....Awesome chapter!....now he gets 2 pairs of feet to play with :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

A fun situation for these two to find themselves in! Now I'm wondering whether one of the two will be joining Josh, or if he'll suddenly find himself being played with by two guys...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love to see Josh getting to experience another hot frat guy's feet! Wonder what they'll get up to now that Bryce found them 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Vinnie is great, and wonderful about easing Josh into things! I wonder how things will shake up now that we are throwing Bryce into the mix! Will he get tied up too? Josh's face tied to Bryce's stinky soles? Will Bryce and Vinnie take turns tormenting poor, happy Josh? What about the other roommates? Lots of options!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Another amazing chapter . Can't wait to read what is coming up next .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic