Josh's Foot Obsession (M+/M) - New Chapter Posted 9/14

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which duo/group would you want to see next?

Poll ended at 7 months ago

Josh and Vinnie
50%
Vinnie, Griffin, and Josh
6%
Griffin and Josh
6%
Noah, Griffin, and Josh
6%
Bryce, Taylor, and Josh
25%
Taylor and Josh
6%

Total votes: 16

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Vinnie didn't hang around there did he? It's nice that he helps to reassure Josh that these kinks are normal and then helps him discover a few more he may be into. What a shame being tied up means he now can't reach Vinnie's feet.

What will happen now that Bryce has reentered the picture?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Would love to see you continue this one!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

GoBucks wrote: 11 months ago Would love to see you continue this one!
Heyyy thanks for the reminder! I actually do have a draft chapter, but work's been busy so I haven't had much time to work on it. But it's coming soon! I appreciate the support!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone,

Long time no see!! I added a quick poll on whether people would be interested in this story being continued!

Hope y'all are doing well!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 8 months ago Hey everyone,

Long time no see!! I added a quick poll on whether people would be interested in this story being continued!

Of course!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

gaggedfeety wrote: 8 months ago Hey everyone,

Always want more @gaggedfeety chapters!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@gaggedfeety I just finished the fifth chapter ending with Bryce stumbling upon Vinny fooling around with a hogtied Josh. Loving this so far and very much excited by the prospect of you continuing this. You definitely have my vote!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Absolutely yes please!!!!!!!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I think @OrdinaryWorld and @socjuc would like to see this continued as well.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hope ya'll enjoy the new chapter!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 6

“Am I interrupting?” Bryce laughed, breaking the silence that had filled the room for the last five or so seconds. Josh started struggling against his bonds, overwhelmed with embarrassment even though Bryce had seen and done worse. Vinnie, after watching Josh wriggle around on the floor, finally spoke up.

“Oh, yeah I came by to drop off your jacket.”

“Sweet, I’ve been looking for that! When the hell did you grab it!?”

“Actually, I stole it from Aaron, he said he grabbed it for that party we had a couple months ago.

“Ohhhh I don’t even remember saying he could use it. How did he get it?”

“Isn’t he an RA here? He probably used his key.”

“Oh…right.”

“Yeah, anyways, I came by to drop it off and I noticed our friend here enjoying the rank stench of your shoes,” Vinnie said, gesturing to Bryce’s shoe on Josh’s desk.

“Jeez, Josh I think the smell is turning you into an idiot,” Bryce said as he ruffled Josh’s hair. Josh mmphed back at his roommate but he was ignored.

“Yeah and then we chatted a bit and I decided to see if he was into bondage. Turns out he is, I think you awakened something in him.”

“Uhh what? I have no ide—”

“Relax, Taylor blabbed to me like right after you told him, you’re lucky I basically put him to bed before he blabbed to others.”

“Shit, Josh my bad, really. I haven’t told anyone since, I promise.” Bryce apologized to Josh, disappointed in himself. But Josh nodded and mmphed, as if saying that it was okay.

“Anyways, I figured I’d have a little fun too. And now here we are.”

“Well bring him to the couch! Griff’s spending the night with his girlfriend and Noah’s on that writing retreat, so we got the place to ourselves!"

The two eager guys basically pounced on Josh in excitement, lifting him up and carrying him in the dorm common room. After placing in front of the couch, they sat down and Bryce immediately kicked off his shoes, releasing the strong foot odors. Vinnie got up and went back to the room, coming back with his own pair of shoes. He placed his and Bryce’s shoes by Josh’s head, with the insoles facing his nose. Meanwhile, he was teased by two pairs of crossed socked feet: one sweaty black pair and one dirty white pair, the latter pair having dirt, grime, and sweat around the toe area. Both guys laughed as Josh moaned and squirmed, figuring he was turned on by the scent filling his nose and the shaking feet in front of him. And they were right, as Josh could immediately feel his cock stiffening.

“So, this must be pretty normal for you, right? Being how you’re…you know…”

“Gay? Haha Bryce, you know you can say it, right?” Vinnie laughed, nudging Bryce, “And actually, I’ve never been with a guy who was into feet. Although now that I think about it, there is this one guy who I hooked up with who always likes posts with me being barefoot. Also don’t tell anyone this, but I’m like 85% sure Jessie is into feet too.”

“No way! What makes you say so?”

“You know how he and the other guys have to give foot rubs whenever someone wants one?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, he’s the only pledge who doesn’t complain! And I swear I caught him stealing one of Taylor’s socks when he was doing laundry.”

“Interesting…maybe him and Josh could team up and provide some foot servicing,” Bryce pushed his socked foot closer to Josh’s face, “Would you like that, Joshy boy?”

Josh, not even thinking, immediately nodded, and moaned as he tried to inch closer to Bryce’s feet. Vinnie stretched out his leg, putting his foot closer as well.

“All the frat guys coming back from their workouts to find you propped up. Them sitting back and relaxing while they stick their sweaty and stinky feet near your face,” Vinnie teased Josh, who kept moaning and nodding, “Flexing their toes, slowly pulling their socks off, and revealing the sock lint between their toes. Do you wanna you gonna be our little foot boy?”

Josh kept nodding and then Vinnie pressed his socked foot against Josh’s nose, forcing him to only inhale the semi-strong odor.

“Grunt once if you truly do want to be the fraternity foot boy, or grunt twice if not. But really think about it.” Vinnie ordered. In his head, Josh pondered for minutes. Was Vinnie being serious? Did Josh actually want the other guys to know his secret? How would they take it? Could Vinnie and Bryce protect him from any potential jerks?

But then Josh thought about his time with Bryce and even the current moment with Vinnie, and soon the simple thought of having the other frat guys do what Bryce and Vinnie were doing nearly made Josh explode in his boxer-briefs. Accepting Vinnie’s proposal, he inhaled deeply, grunting once as he exhaled. The guys immediately started laughing.

“Damn, he thought about it for like two seconds, I don’t think he’s capable of being objective right now.”

“Too bad, he said yes hahaha! Maybe we should get him going with our bare feet. Would you like that?” Vinnie said, lifting Josh’s chin up with his foot. Josh nodded, watching Bryce and Vinnie slowly pull off their socks. Bryce then got up and left to his room, coming back with his roll of tape. He grabbed and bunched the socks together, placing them right under Josh’s nose and wrapping a couple layers of tape to keep them in place.

“There ya go, sniff these while you eye fuck our feet!”

Josh was in heaven as all he was able to smell was the combined sweaty aroma of Bryce and Vinnie’s feet. It was also torturous because he was forced to watch ten bare toes wiggle and flex while only inches away from his face. Josh moaned and squirmed against his bonds, wanting nothing more than to have those toes clamped over his nose. Bryce and Vinnie ignored Josh for the most part, teasing their captive with their feet while they chatted and watched TV. At one point, the two of them started helping themselves to the food that Bryce had brought. Josh grunted a few times to get their attention as he was getting hungrier as the night went on, but Bryce said that their foot scent would have to suffice. After a couple hours, Vinnie noticed that Bryce was fast asleep.

“Here, have some noodles,” Vinnie said after removing the socks under Josh’s nose and the gag. Josh spat out the washcloth that had been stuffed in his mouth for hours and was about to speak when Vinnie pressed his hand over Josh’s mouth. Josh obeyed and opened his mouth, letting Vinnie feed him. The two of them giggled as Josh was fed, who at one point sneezed and spit a couple noodles on Vinnie. Vinnie again had to cover Josh’s mouth and even his own to stifle the laughter that would’ve woken Bryce up. Once in the clear, the feeding continued until Josh signaled that he was done. Vinnie then lifted and carried Josh back into his room, placing him on his knees. Vinnie pulled down his pants, revealing a huge bulge in his black boxer-briefs, and gently pushed Josh’s face into the bulge. Josh could immediately smell the slight muskiness and, as if acting out of instinct, began kissing and licking the bulge.

“You wanna taste it?” Vinnie whispered as he gently pushed Josh’s head back and grabbed his own bulge.

“Yes please,” Josh whispered back. Vinnie immediately pulled down his boxer-briefs and Josh leaned in, taking Vinnie’s cock into his mouth. His tongue and lips swirled around, making Vinnie moan and breath heavily.

“Fuck,” Vinnie whispered, “Keep going…”

After another four or five minutes, he quickly pulled out and spurted all over Josh’s face. The thought of licking his cum-covered lips crossed his mind but Vinnie quickly cleaned himself up with the same washcloth that had been in Josh’s mouth. He then helped Josh, whose hands and feet were still bound, lay down on his bed, pulling down his boxer-briefs and freeing Josh’s hard cock.

“Can I?” Vinnie whispered again. Josh nodded and Vinnie soon reciprocated. While Vinnie lasted a few minutes, Josh barely made it to 30 seconds before Vinnie pulled his mouth away and let Josh spurt all over himself. Once he finished, the two guys laid next to each other, their heavy breathing filling the room. Josh turned his head towards Vinnie who had his eyes closed. Vinnie opened his eyes, startling Josh. The two of them quietly chuckled before Vinnie leaned over and kissed Josh. He hesitated for a few seconds before kissing back, their lips pressed against each other while their tongues wrapped around each other. Vinnie then cleaned himself up with the same washcloth, leaving it on Josh’s chest while he tiptoed into the dorm common. He returned with the socks, roll of tape, and both pairs of shoes. After giving Josh a quick peck on the lips, Vinnie stuffed the cum-soaked cloth into Josh’s mouth. Josh moaned and squirmed against his bonds as a strange and yet somewhat sweet taste rubbed against his tongue. Vinnie quickly and quietly wrapped a couple layers of tape around Josh’s mouth, stuffed Bryce’s socks into one of his shoes, and taped it over Josh’s face. After enjoying his struggling and silenced captive, Vinnie put on his own socks and shoes and then scribbled something in Josh’s notebook on his desk.

"I left my number in there, if you ever wanna have some more fun, text me,” Vinnie said, grinning as he pulled Josh’s covers over him. Wishing him sweet dreams, Vinnie quietly closed the bedroom door. Josh laid in bed, still processing what had just happened. He had never done anything sexual with another guy, nor had he ever had the desire to. But there was something about Vinnie, and now he was all that Josh could think of: his curly blond hair, his bright blue eyes, his muscular tattooed arms, his smelly socked feet, his sweaty and smooth-looking soles, and his slender toes. And Vinnie loved seeing him all tied up! It was different with Bruce who just seemed to love messing with Josh, but Vinnie was actually turned on by it all. He knew that Vinnie opened his eyes to more kinks, but Josh was realizing that Vinnie awakened something else inside him. But even with all of the thoughts spinning around in his mind, Josh was exhausted. Deciding to push his sexual awakening to the morning when he would have a clear head, Josh closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep soon after……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What a day for Josh! Interesting to see how things continue! If he's really catching feelings for Vinnie, is he going to want to be the Frat's foot boy? Will Vinnie want that, or will he want Josh all to himself?
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome continuation @gaggedfeety! This certainly does not disappoint.
I loved how Bryce and Vinnie both sat on the couch, their smelly socked soles crossed right in Josh's gagged face. So hot.
“There ya go, sniff these while you eye fuck our feet!”
I loved this line. Very glad you decided to continue this 8-)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@gaggedfeety awesome chapter can't wait to read more
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So hot, glad you continued! How could you not catch feelings for a guy like Vinnie? I do hope he still wants to be the frat foot boy though! As hot as Vinnie is, there is just something about stinky straight jocks :lol:
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! A new chapter will be posted sometime this week, but in the meantime please check out the poll! I'm curious who y'all would want to see in upcoming chapters!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Voted Bryce, Taylor and Josh because I'd like the foot worshipping to start to spread to more of the frat house :twisted:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great continuation! It was fun watching Bryce and Vinnie tease Josh and discuss his potential future role at the frat but I'm a romantic at heart so the best bit for me were the more tender scenes between Josh and Vinnie and seeing more of Josh's sexual awakening.

Seeing more of these two gets my vote!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well @bondagefreak was correct, I do like that this story is continuing. I find that he knows this very troubling. :lol:

@gaggedfeety Loved this continuation, and especially love when Vinnie is using Bryce's socks and shoes on Josh....personal fave of mine when a dude uses someone else's gear to dominate a guy, and the dude whose socks/shoes are being used has no clue he is participating in the process :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just wanted to thank everyone for the comments and feedback! It's great to hear that people are still interested in the story!!

Also, if you haven't voted, make sure you do! So far another chapter dedicated to Josh and Vinnie is in the lead ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hi everyone! I apologize for the delay in posting this chapter, my computer's been crapping out on me. But I hope y'all enjoy it!

Also, as of now Josh and Vinnie hold a significant lead with 7 votes; Bryce, Taylor, and Josh are in second place with 4 votes; while all other scenarios (Vinnie, Griffin, and Josh; Griffin and Josh; Noah, Griffin, and Josh; and Taylor and Josh) each have one vote. Be sure to vote, as this will help guide my focus on upcoming chapters.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 7

“Hi, welcome! Let me know if you need anything!”

Josh was startled as he walked into the adult store, hoping to get in without any attention on him. Tightening his hoodie around his head, Josh gave the tall shaggy-haired clerk a slight nod as he looked around. The last thing Josh wanted was to get caught by one of his friends or by some frat bro who knew his roommates. But when he turned and faced the various aisles, he felt overwhelmed by everything. Letting out a loud sigh, Josh headed towards the door, thinking he could come in another day. But perhaps sensing his apprehension, the store clerk spoke again.

“Looking for something specific?”

“Huh? Oh no…I just…I’m gonna leave, sorry.”

“Hey, wait!” the clerk walked around and gently held Josh’s shoulder, “It’s okay, you’re not the only who’s gotten uncomfortable or freaked out here. I know it can be a lot with everything here. If you want, I can just walk through it all for you.”

Josh avoided looking at the clerk while he was talking, looking down at the floor. and that was when he noticed that he was wearing a tattered pair of flip flops, revealing his bare feet and his long slender and trimmed white toes. Josh immediately felt the urge to kneel down and sniff his feet, and even suck on the soft and smooth toes. But he didn’t realize how long he had been staring at the clerk’s feet, and he was oblivious to the clerk’s questions.

“Hey, man…are you good?” Josh looked up to see the clerk with an expression of confusion and intrigue.

“Oh yeah, sorry I just figured your feet have to be cold in here with the AC on blast,” Josh stammered, internally screaming at himself for uttering such a corny line. But the clerk seemed to fall for it, looking at his own feet.

“Ohhh yeah, my feet actually get really hot and sweaty so it’s nice. Plus, I actually got back from the gym, but I didn’t have time to shower, so I gotta let them air out.” As soon as the clerk uttered that sentence, Josh felt a twitch in his pants. The clerk then turned over the “closed sign” and locked the store door.

“There, now no one will be coming in, which means you get the private tour. I’m Kristian by the way,” he said, putting his arm over Josh’s shoulder as he ushered him the last aisle.

“I’m…Jay.”

“Haha okay “Jay”, nice to meet you. Now follow me,” he said as they walked down an aisle with tons of restraints.

“Okay, so this is the restraints sections. You got rope, cuffs, chains, stocks: you name it, we have it! There’s even some bondage tape too!” Kristian said as they walked down the aisle, pointing to various products and packages, “That stuff can be good if you don’t want to rip someone’s hair or leave tape residue on their clothes.”

Josh picked up a package with two tiny pairs of cuffs, looking at Kristian perplexed.

“Oh yeah, those are for your thumbs and big toes,” Kristian said as he flexed his big toes, “I bet you’d love having my toes restrained with those, right?”

“Umm…nah that looks too intense,” Josh said, blushing.

“Relax, I’m just playing,” Kristian smiled, giving Josh a gentle nudge on his shoulder, “They’re not that bad though. Combine them with some stocks and your partner isn’t moving their feet much. Now moving on…”

The two guys turned and walked into the next aisle, filled with gags. As they walked through, Josh felt the hidden bulge in his pants becoming more and more stiff.

“Now this is my favorite section: the gags! You know what these do right?” Kristian exclaimed.

“For your mouth, right? Keeps them from talking?” Josh asked, feigning ignorance.

“Exactly! Although the efficiency of the gag depends on what you use. Now we do have a few adhesives but you’re probably better off buying tape elsewhere. Anyways, first we have ball gags: the name is pretty self-explanatory,” Kristian said as he presented various ball gags to Josh, “And basically, the bigger it is the better it does at silencing your partner. Of course, they’ll drool like crazy but that can be fun. And a bit embarrassing, but again they might like that.” The two kept walking, stopping at a section filled with black plastic and leather gags.

“Over here we have panel gags. Some like these are just flat and goes over the mouth,” Kristian held up a couple of relatively thin gags, “They don’t really do much, so I’d add a few layers of tape to hold it down. One variation of them is the plug gag, which can be small like those or bulkier like that one,” him pointing to a thick leather gag, “Where basically there’s this bulb that’s inserted into the person’s mouth. Some of them might have an inflatable bulb, which can be some fun “torture” too hahaha!”

As Kristian talked, Josh couldn’t resist sneaking as many glances of his tour guide’s feet as he could. Maybe it was because he was so horny, but Josh swore that he could see the glistening sweat on Kristian’s feet, which of course only fueled his horniness. And throughout the tour and conversations, Josh noticed Kristian flexing and wiggling his toes, slipping his feet in and out of his flip flops, placing one foot on the other, and so on. It was happening so frequently that Josh was beginning to suspect that it was on purpose.

“The rest of these gags are more for aesthetics or other uses, rather than keeping someone quiet,” Kristian continued, snapping Josh back into focus, “You’ve got bit-gags, like for horses, and ring gags and spider gags, which force the mouth open and allow for… well you know,” he winked. Reaching the end of the aisle, they turned and walked down the final aisle.

“Okay, so you’ve got your partner silenced and secured, now it’s time for the fun! We’ve got nipple clamps, tickle gloves and other tickling tools, body oil, lube, molds, fleshlights, sleeves, vibrating wands, and more!” Kristian said as he gestured to the various toys and tools they passed by. Josh stopped at one point, picking up another package showing an image several rings with wires attached to them.

“Hahaha oh yeah, those are fun: vibrating cock rings. It makes them go nuts, pun intended. There are also ones that shock you too. I wouldn’t recommend those to a novice unless you like pain. But there’s different levels, so one can ease into it.” Reaching the end of the aisle, Kristian gestured to the remaining two aisles.

“Those two aisles basically have movies, books, magazines, and a few costumes for roleplay. But this concludes the tour! Any questions?”

“None right now, that was a lot, but also helpful, so thanks! And I’m sorry for being awkward before, I just kinda got nervous being here.”

“No worries, I always forget how many people out there are into feet haha!” Kristian smirked, making Josh flustered. He was about to respond when Kristian interrupted him.

“Oh, come on dude, you were practically drooling over them by the door, and you haven’t stopped staring at them this whole time. But it’s all good…if you ask nicely, you can touch them.”

“…Can I please sniff them?” Josh whispered, looking down as he asked. Kristian grabbed him by the shoulder, pulling him towards the counter and sitting him down on one of the chairs.

“Of course!” he said, sitting nearby and propping his feet on Josh’s lap, “But I gotta warn ya, even with the AC here, they’re still super sweaty.” But Kristian had barely finished the sentence when Josh immediately threw off the flip flops, pulling both feet up to his face. He took in several deep sniffs, feeling the sweat stick to his face. Kristian’s feet weren’t super smelly, but Josh didn’t care, and he was just happy to finally have the sexy pair of feet all over his face. every now and then, Josh could hear Kristian giggle or laugh, especially when Josh’s tongue slipped out and grazed his soles. He looked over at Kristian, and once he nodded, Josh’s tongue went all over Kristian’s soles and even wrapped around his toes, tasting the sweat and lingering sock lint. After a while, Josh finally laid the pair of feet in his laps, looking at Kristian.

“Fuckkk dude, that was so hot! Your feet are just so perfect! Thank you, dude!”

“Hahaha no worries, dude, I knew you were dying to have your fun with them. They’re not too smelly or sweaty?”

“Fuck no! They’re perfect!”

“Happy to hear that hahaha,” Kristian said, crossing his feet on Josh’s lap, “Although maybe next time you should be at the right after my work out!” Josh agreed, smiling as he rubbed Kristian’s feet. He looked past the clerk, noticing a few big boxes and a large table in the far back, partially hidden by a curtain. He asked Kristian about the room, who looked behind and then turned back with a wide grin.

“Come with me,” he said. The two stood up and walked over, Kristian still barefoot. When he pulled the curtain open, Josh noticed alongside the boxes were several body-sized bags and suits hanging from the ceiling. Kristian explained that they were different types of sleep sacks, which allowed for more comfortable long-term bondage: some looked like sleeping bags, while others looked like body suits without the arm and leg slots. Josh then saw the table up close, noticing that it was in the shape of an upside-down Y.

“You want to try it out?” Kristian smiled, tapping the table.

“What?! What if someone came by? Or what if like the manager came?”

“Relax, dude! First off, I’m the manager. Second, my boyfriend owns this place, so we’ll be fine. He’s “tested” the merchandise on customers multiple times.”

“Um…okay.”

“Good, go ahead and strip down to your underwear.”

Josh complied, and soon he stood there, wearing only his slightly worn boxer-briefs that poorly hid his hard-on. Kristian smiled as he then guided Josh’s arms to cross over his chest. He then stared wrapping black bondage tape around his chest, keeping his arms and hands secure. He then helped Josh onto the table and spread his legs out on the table. He then grabbed another huge roll of bondage tape and started wrapping his left leg to the table, until only his foot was left. After securing his other leg, Kristian then started wrapping Josh’s chest to the table, and after a couple minutes, only Josh’s head, crotch and feet were exposed.

“How does that feel?!”

“Amazing!” Josh exclaimed, testing out his bonds.

“Good! Now…what kind of gag do you want?”

“Um, can I try one of those plug gags?”

“Good choice!”

When Kristian came back, he had one of the bulkier leather gags, with a decent-sized bulb protruding from the inside. He gently inserted the gag into Josh’s mouth, tightening the straps and locking it in place.

“Now how does that feel?” Josh moaned out , making Kristian smile.

“Good, now I don’t have to hear any objections to this, “ he said as he started to cut Josh’s boxer-briefs off. Josh squirmed and shook his head, but Kristian ignored him, and seconds later, his leaking hard cock was exposed. Kristian gave the tip a couple light flicks, making Josh moan and squirm. Kristian then came back with a slender black hood, which slid over his face and left only the nose slits for him to breathe through.

“While I hate hiding that pretty face of yours, I think this’ll make it all the enjoyable for you, heightening your senses and all,” Kristian said as he wrapped a few more layers of tape over Josh’s now-covered forehead and mouth, keeping his head in place. Josh’s heart was racing, wondering if he had made a mistake. But there was nothing he could: no one could hear him, and he wasn’t going anywhere. And yet, the more he thought about the situation, the more he realized he was enjoying every second. Josh was brought back to reality when he felt something slip over his cock, holding his balls in place. Kristian sounded like he was going to explain something when there were suddenly pounding on the door.

“MMPHH-MMPHH!!” Josh’s muffled screams filled the back room, as he was terrified at the thought of someone catching him in his current state. he couldn’t help but think of how stupid he was for being so trusting of Kristian, who was doing his best to calm him.

“Dude, it’s okay! Relax! Please, dude, I promise you’re okay! They’ll go away!” Kristian said, as he shushed Josh and caressed his head. Josh started to quiet down, until the guys outside started yelling.

“Hello!? We have an order to pick up! We got the notification a couple hours ago! Hello?!”

“Fuck,” Kristian said, “Okay Jay, I’m sorry but I have to let them in and give them their package. But you need to be quiet, okay? If you stay quiet, they won’t know you’re here. Can you do that?”

“Mmphh-mmphh,” Josh nodded back. Kristian patted his head and left, closing the curtain to hide the back room. Josh couldn’t hear too much and assumed that all was well. But after a few minutes, he could hear someone talking loudly, while someone else appeared to be approaching the area.

“I’m just trying to help, dude! I know he ordered a lot, so you’ll need help loading it u—” the unknown customer stopped mid-sentence when they pulled back the curtain. Josh, paralyzed with fear, didn’t know what to do and just pretended to be asleep.

“Bryce, stop being a dick to the clerk!” someone else said, “ You can’t—oh fuck! Vinnie, Noah, you gotta come see this!”

Josh was even more terrified since his nightmare was coming to life: his friends and roommates found him. Of course, they still didn’t know that it was actually Josh underneath the tape, but that offered little comfort to Josh. He had no idea how they all ended up at that store of all places during the one time Josh decided to visit such a store. He did his best ignoring the poking and prodding, but soon one of the guys found the switch for the cock ring. And as soon as he heard a click, his cock and balls were barraged with vibrations, causing Josh to strain against his tape bonds.

“Hahaha oh he loves that! The kinky little fucker!” one of the guys said.

“Guys, you can’t be back here!” Kristian pleaded, but Josh soon heard grunts and thuds, followed by the sound of tape being unwrapped.

“There, now you can sit there and shut the fuck up,” Bryce announced, which was quickly followed up by muffled cries.

“Damn Bryce! Take it easy on him!”

“The guy was pissing me off! Besides, he was trying to hide this fun toy! Now let’s have some fun! Noah, Griff, see if he’s ticklish!” Bryce laughed. Josh then felt sharp tingling sensations roll across his bare soles, which were in fact extremely ticklish, leading to the backroom filling with his muffled laughs.

“Holy fuck, he’s so ticklish! I almost feel bad for him!” one of the guys said as he slowed down his tickle torture.

“Nahh Griff, this is what he gets for messing around at a sex store!” another guy said.

“Hahaha exactly Noah! Hey Vinnie, his cock is practically begging to be sucked, give it a go!”

“Fuck you, Bryce! I’m not gonna give him a blowjob. You do know that there is such a thing as consent, right?”

“Ughh fine,” Bryce sighed, “Listen dude, if you let Vinnie here suck your cock, we’ll stop tickling you. Deal?” Josh moaned, trying to shake his head. But the tickling increased, and after enduring only a few more seconds, Josh attempted to nod.

“Good boy,” Bryce laughed. Seconds later, Josh felt Vinnie’s tongue and lips swirl around his cock, making him moan and breath heavily as he squirmed against his bonds and flexed his toes and feet. And just as Josh started to relax and feel calmer, one of the guys spoke out.

“Hey, I think these are his pants! Let me find his wallet and find out who are our special guest is!”

“MMPHH-MMPHH!!” Josh pleaded with the guys, or at least he attempted to. but no one paid any attention. Vinnie kept going, while the other guys just laughed as they resulted through his clothes.

“Here it is! And…wait...wait a minute…WHAT THE FUCK?! IT’S JOSH!!!!!”......
Last edited by gaggedfeety 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ROFL, hilarious continuation. The coincidence of timing and all the things that led up to Josh remaining and getting deeper and deeper into a weakened state....HOT!

Awesome continuation, I can't wait to hear what they do now, once they know they have complete incapacitated Josh at their disposal... :lol: :lol: salivatin over here. :lol: :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was super hot! Worshipping the feet of the random sex shop worker and then being found by his friends? Excited to see how they mess with Josh!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What a great continuation! Josh is definitely over his head, and perhaps a bit too trusting with the stranger running the shop, but man what is hot! And of course, even hotter when Bryce and the others show up! Josh strapped to the table, Kristian taped to the chair, what fun they can have! Maybe they can even get Kristian boyfriend involved somehow! A memorable trip to the sex shop, that's for sure!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What an eventful trip to the sex shop. Why has that never happened to me? Josh is certainly in way over his head and the boys have so many kinky things at their disposal they can really give him a lesson. Looking forward to what unfolds next
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Josh's foot obsession keeps getting him into deeper and deeper trouble. He was all shy and awkward going into the shop but now his flatmates are going to think he's a hardened kinkster.

What will happen next...?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic