Josh's Foot Obsession (M+/M) - New Chapter Posted 9/14

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which duo/group would you want to see next?

Poll ended at 7 months ago

Josh and Vinnie
50%
Vinnie, Griffin, and Josh
6%
Griffin and Josh
6%
Noah, Griffin, and Josh
6%
Bryce, Taylor, and Josh
25%
Taylor and Josh
6%

Total votes: 16

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Josh's Foot Obsession (M+/M) - New Chapter Posted 9/14

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone, it's been awhile lol

I took a long break from writing, or rather posting since I had been doing a bit of draft writing. Anyways, this story was one that I had been recently working on, so I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. I do hope to continue this story, but I don't want to make promises. I'll gauge interest in the story and go from there.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOSH'S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 1

Both in their first year at college, Josh and Bryce had been roommates for about 6 months. They grew close with one another, often going to the gym together, having late-night gaming sessions, or attending parties since Bryce was in a fraternity. For being friends for a relatively short time, the two were almost inseparable, trusting each other with everything. Well nearly everything, since Josh had been keeping two secrets from his roommate: first, that he loved smelly feet, socks, and shoes; and second, that he was obsessed with Bryce’s smelly feet, socks, and shoes. And not only did Bryce’s feet and socks reek, but he was also well aware of it: he always walked around in his dirty socks, he wore the same pairs for days, and sometimes he’d even rest his feet on Josh’s lap when relaxing in the common area shared with two other guys. But Josh managed to keep his secrets well hidden, only sneaking in sniffs when he knew Bryce was out of the dorm or in the showers and maintaining his cover of finding smelly stuff repulsive. Of course, this only ensured that Bryce would go out of his way to tease Josh with his feet.

Around 9pm one night, Josh came back to their dorm room, having stayed out for a late-night study session. Settling his bag on his bed, Josh noticed that Bryce wasn’t in his bed before catching Bryce’s gym sneakers by the closets, with his short white Nike ankle socks laying on top. Before enjoying the sweet treat, Josh stepped out of the room to see if someone was in the bathroom. Once he knew that the coast was clear, he grabbed the brown-stained socks, feeling the sweat cover his hands as their stench reached his nose. Lying in bed, Josh took deep long sniffs as he massaged the growing bulge in his shorts. The socks were so strong and revolting, and yet Josh couldn’t resist them: he was drawn to them like moths to a flame. He was so enthralled by the smell that he didn’t notice Bryce open the closet from within and walk up to the bed.

“Hey buddy! What’re you up to?” he said mockingly. Josh jumped up, throwing the socks to the floor as he turned and faced his friend, who was running his hand through his short and sweaty dark hair.

“Fuck, Bryce! You scared me!” he exclaimed, but Bryce was looking at him with an expression of amusement and confusion, “Look, I can explain…”

Bryce raised his hand to stop his red-faced friend from talking, turning around to grab one of the desk chairs and place it by Josh’s bed. As he sat down, Bryce directed his friend to sit on his bed. Josh complied, his legs shaking and heart beating so fast.

“So, you like smelling socks…I mean you can’t really deny it since you were practically sucking on them,” Josh nodded, not making eye contact with Bryce’s piercing black eyes, “And you seemed to be enjoying them too, right?”

Josh quietly groaned as he tried readjusting his shorts, but Bryce chuckled.

“Look dude, it’s fine. I mean it’s kinda weird…actually it’s hella weird, but I’m not mad. It’s definitely not what I was expecting,” he said, sighing a bit, “…I always wondered why the socks in the bottom of my laundry basket would be on the top or be stuffed into my shoes. And then I was thinking back to all the times I talked about my feet stinking up the dorm and how you never really seemed bothered by them…or I guess you actually made it seem like you hated them, as if you wanted me to tease you with them…”

Josh just kept nodding, not knowing what to say. Bryce was just sitting there, piecing everything together. The only thing that kept Josh from breaking down was the fact that Bryce seemed so chill about it all. Bryce lightly kicked his leg to get his attention, and Josh noticed he was wearing Nike slides without any socks. Looking up, he saw Bryce grinning.

“Checking out my feet?”

“No! I just noticed them, I swear!”

“Dude, relax! I’m just ‘joshing’ you!” he laughed, making Josh smile a bit, “So how long have you been into feet and socks?”

“I dunno, since forever, I guess. I was always borrowing my friends’ socks or even stealing some socks from locker rooms,” he confessed, looking up at Bryce.

“Damn haha, you little thief! Have you ever kept any of mine?”

“I’ve wanted to, but I figured you’d notice.”

“I guess it doesn’t really matter now. So, what do you like about them?”

“I just love the smell of socks, feet, and shoes. I don’t know why, it just gets me…you know,” Josh explained, “The smellier the better too.” Bryce gently nodded as Josh talked, and then leaned over to grab the pair of socks that Josh threw.

“And you love these, right?” he asked, holding them in front of Josh, whose eyes widened in excitement.

“I…yes, and they smell so strong. Honestly, they usually smell too strong, but I still can’t help it.” Bryce took a quick sniff of his own socks and then immediately pulled his head back in disgust.

“Fuck, these things reek! These are so gross hahaha,” he put them back in front of Josh’s face, “So how badly do you want to sniff them?”

“So fucking bad!” Josh didn’t hesitate to respond, making Bryce smirked as he handed them to Josh. Josh waited for a few seconds before Bryce gave a slight nod, prompting him to inhale the intense aroma of the socks. Bryce asked a few times how much Josh was loving it, with Josh moaning in agreement. But what Josh didn’t know was that Bryce had been videorecording the whole exchange on his phone. And even worse, Bryce wouldn’t be the only one watching the video, although Josh wouldn’t find out until much later.

“Have you ever done stuff with feet?” Bryce asked, putting away the phone before Josh noticed. When Josh shook his head, Bryce put his feet on Josh’s lap and wiggled his feet. Josh pulled off the slides and started sniffing his friend’s feet. Sticking his nose between the toes, he took several long sniffs, with the stench of Bryce’s workout filling his nose and lungs. He then felt Bryce’s toes clamp down on his nose, making Josh moan loudly and Bryce laugh. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing, his friend sniffing his feet like they were candles. And when he leaned over a bit, Bryce noticed the bulge in Josh’s shorts was growing again, so he placed his other foot on it.

“Fuck, you really do love this,” he said, Josh nodding as he looked at Bryce with his toes still clamped over his nose, “Well I’m not against letting you enjoy my feet and socks, but I gotta punish you for being a bit of a creep and taking my stuff without asking.” He pulled his feet away and walked back to the closet. After a couple minutes, he turned around with a roll of black tape.

“Um…what’s that for?” Josh said nervously as Bryce grabbed him and forced him onto the desk chair.

“Like I said, you need to be punished,” Bryce said as he taped Josh’s hands to the chair arms and his ankles behind the chair cylinder, “I can’t have you just rummaging through my stuff. I do have boundaries, you know.”

“I won’t do it like that again, I promise! I’ll always ask before! Fuck it, I just won’t touch your stuff ever again!” Josh begged as he struggled against the tape, but Bryce just shushed him as he started wrapping tape around his chest.

“Josh, don’t be dramatic! You’re welcome to sniff my socks, so don’t worry about that!” Bryce said as he taped Josh’s thighs to the seat of the chair. He then went through his dirty laundry, pulling out a used pair of black Nike socks. He gave them a quick sniff, shrugging as he had Josh sniff them, “How do these socks smell?”

“They’re not that bad, definitely not as strong as-” Josh was interrupted by Bryce shoving the socks into his mouth, who quickly sealed it with layers of tape. Josh struggled even harder against his bonds, with his muffled cries and groans filling the room. He hated having the socks in his mouth and while he didn’t feel nauseous, he was not a fan of being forced to taste the sweat and grime of Bryce’s feet. But Bryce carried on with the punishment, taking one of his long Nike socks and tying it over Josh’s pleading brown eyes. After hearing some rustling, it went quiet, making Josh nervous. Not long after, he felt something somewhat bulky held over his nose and he was then quickly hit with the familiar smell of the socks he was sniffing before.

“There we go, the finishing touch! I put those socks in my sneaker to make the smell more intense,” Bryce said as he taped the sneaker to Josh’s face, ignoring his friend’s muffled moans. He stepped back to admire the finished product: Josh taped to a chair, blindfolded, and forced to sniff his smelly socks and shoe. And even with the socks in his mouth, Josh was very clearly enjoying it all. Before taking pictures and videos, Bryce pulled down Josh’s shorts, leaving him in his boxer-briefs and revealing the huge tent. Josh struggled more, but he knew he wasn’t getting free anytime soon. Bryce recorded himself mocking Josh for getting off on his current predicament for a few minutes before putting his phone away.

“Alrighty then, I’m gonna head out now cuz there’s another party at the fraternity. So, you get to spend the next several hours like this and think things over. And I’d keep it down if I were you, you wouldn’t want Noah or Griffin walking in,” he said, ruffling his friend’s curly brown hair. After putting some deodorant and changing into more casual clothes, Bryce grabbed another used pair of socks and put on his favorite – and well-worn – pair of Vans. And after hearing more rustling, the last thing that Josh heard was the closing of the door to their room……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 7 months ago, edited 30 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Nothing like the reliable old sockgag-tape-sneaker combo. Good to have you back, another promising start! Wonder if someone else'll find him in this predicament...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's great to see you back writing! Looking forward to seeing where this story goes! So many possible options- someone does here poor Josh while Bryce is away, Bryce showing off the pictures and videos to his friends, maybe Bryce sneaking back in and playing with his roomie. I hope we get to see more of Josh's story!
My M/M Stories Here
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Its nice seeing you back writing again, and this story sounds right up my street, would love to be in the position of josh XD
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Wow! perfect story comeback, well written and very descriptive, and of course an amazingly hot story. I'm torn between wanting to be Josh or Bryce in this situation haha! I cant wait to see what's next.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Ho, my, god, that was really hot 🤤
I really enjoyed this story and the build up until the big finish which got me leaking in my brief!
So well written sir and I can't wait to read more! Fantastic!

Kind regards,
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

poor Josh. looks like he will be in for a long night to remember. I hope no one walks in and finds him like this, or maybe Bryce comes back with his frat brothers to bring him to the party like this
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a nice surprise to see this! I loved it! Can't go wrong with a good ole smelly sockgag and a sneaker over the face.

And stinky frat bro feet? Yes please!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great to see another one of your stories! Thanks!

Can't wait to see what happens next. If I were Josh I would be panicking, coz Bryce was way too chill. I would be trying to get out of the bondage....fast :lol: :?
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Awesome beginning! Josh is so lucky to have such an understanding and helpful friend as Bryce :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Bryce seems like such a kind and understanding roommate with definitely no ulterior motive! Love him talking about his boundaries before taping, gagging and sneakering Josh. Also love the pun he makes around Josh's name.

I wonder what the future will bring...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Thank you to [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]jammer212[/mention], [mention]thespy[/mention], [mention]Hornysub[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] for the kind words! I really do appreciate it :D :D :D :D

Chapter 2 will be posted this weekend! I wonder what's in store for Josh ;) ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Love this chapter can't wait till the next chapter is out .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 2

While Bryce walked across campus, he was still thinking about Josh, still in disbelief from seeing his friend sniff his sweaty gym socks. Bryce honestly didn’t know what he was expecting to find when he hid in the closet to sneak up on Josh, but that never would’ve crossed his mind. He did feel a little bad for leaving Josh all taped up, but it was a harmless prank. Plus, he knew that Noah and Griffin were gone for the weekend, so Josh had nothing to worry about. Arriving at the frat house, he walked in and was greeted by one of the pledges sitting by the coat closet. Or rather, the pledge tried to since he was tightly gagged with duct tape, with a masquerade mask secured to his face as well. Bryce smiled, giving the pledge a few dollars as he headed into the party area, where he was greeted by one of his friends who was letting a couple girls play with his spiky brown hair.

“Hey! Look who finally decided to show up!”

“Heyyy, what’s up, Taylor?” Bryce said, hugging his friend, “Sorry, I got caught up with something. But it looks like the party is a hit, might be our biggest one yet!”

“Yeah, I think so! Plus, my friend’s sorority promoted it as well, so that probably helped too.”

“Sweet! So, who was that at the door?”

“Oh, that was Chase, and we got a few more volunteers too. Jesse is the soap guy for the guys’ bathroom, and Diego and Jacob are serving shots and appetizers.”

“Nice! Well, it’s time to have some fun!” Bryce headed to the bar and grabbed a drink, seeing a few friends and joining them. As the night went on, Bryce circled around the party area, dancing and talking with friends and other frat members. At one point, he was talking to a few sorority girls and showed off Jacob as he came by with some food, only able to reply in muffled grunts when he was asked about the party. Bryce and the girls laughed, but Bryce hyped up the embarrassed pledge for stepping up and helping out at the party; one of the girls even slipped her number in Jacob’s pocket before he walked away. Not long after that, Bryce was in his third round of shots with Taylor, with Diego holding a tray of shot glasses in front of them. When the pledge left to get more shots, a drunken Bryce confessed to Taylor what had happened before he came to the party.

“Wait, what?!” Taylor said, dragging Bryce to a quiet corner, “You did what?”

“I caught Josh sniffing my socks, like huffing them, and he got all scared and shit,” Bryce said, giving Taylor his phone, “He admitted to having done it a bunch of times and that he was basically in love with my feet. It was so fucking crazy!”

“So, you taped him up?” Taylor asked, laughing but still shocked at what he was hearing as he saw the photos of Josh taped to the chair. He then watched the video of Josh sniffing Bryce’s socks and moaning in pleasure.

“Relax, he’s fine. And now he’ll know not to touch my stuff without asking,” Bryce replied as he took another sip of his drink.

“So, what’ll happen after? Are you gonna still gonna be cool with him?”

“Yeah, why not? I don’t care, I think it’s kinda funny, having him under my feet after getting back from the gym. Or seeing him get all nervous when the guys are walking around barefoot.” The two leaned against the wall, drinking and looking at the people dancing.

“Hahaha imagine having him here as a foot servant for us,” Taylor said, turning to Bryce, “He’d be in foot heaven after one of our gym sessions.”

“Oh yeah, he definitely would! By the way, isn’t Vinnie gay and into some kinky shit?” Bryce asked, “Maybe he could help break Josh in hahaha! I dunno, it seemed like Josh was enjoying it all, although that could just be the socks and shoes…anyways I’d still wanna check with Josh though, he’s still my friend.”

“Yeah, Vinnie is, so that could work hahaha…but I get it, it’s cool that you still got Josh’s back.”

“Yeah, but hey, for now just keep it between us, okay?” Bryce asked, and Taylor promised. Someone called for Taylor to come over, he gave Bryce a fist bump and headed over. Bryce gulped down the rest of his drink before having to go to the bathroom. Upon walking in and seeing Jesse tightly gagged and standing by the sink with the bottle of soap, he laughed and used the urinal.

“Enjoying the party?” Bryce asked as he walked up and got some soap, Jesse just nodding as Bryce washed his hands.

“Ah right, can’t talk much right now haha. Well as I’ve told the others, it’s really cool that you guys volunteered. I know it’s kinda embarrassing but a lot of us have gone through it,” Jesse grunted in confusion, making Bryce laugh again, “I’m serious! In fact, all the executive board members did similar stuff, and you guys have a better chance at getting support if you run for those positions.”

He couldn’t really tell, but Jesse seemed to perk up a bit. Bryce thanked him for the soap and gave him a few dollars, and then headed towards the door before pausing and turning around.

“You want an easy $10?” Bryce asked, with Jesse nodding in response, “You have to sniff my shoe for 10 seconds.” Jesse was silent for a few seconds but nodded when Bryce offered $20, who then kicked off his shoe, picking it up and handing it to Jesse. The pledge made a muffled groan, already starting to smell it and regret the deal, but held the shoe over his noise. Bryce laughed as he watched Jesse inhale the stench from his shoe, and when he said that time was up, he practically tossed Bryce’s shoe away. Bryce put his shoe back one and gave Jesse the $20, patting his back as he headed out and accidentally walking into someone when he was close to the door.

“Shit, my bad, sorry!” Bryce apologized and then recognized the curly blond-haired partygoer he bumped into, “Oh Vinnie! How’re you?”

“Hey, Bryce! I’m good! Glad the party came together, since it was a hassle getting volunteers to help out.”

“Well at least you had a few pledges step up!”

“Hahaha true! I’ll have to figure out a way to reward them. But hey, I’ll see you around, and say hi to Josh for me! Hopefully he’ll make it to one of our parties again! It’s been like a month or so since he was here!” Vinnie headed into a stall and Bryce went back into the party, catching a few guys messing with Jacob and trying to pull off his mask. He went up and told them to knock it off; two of the guys backed away, but the other told Bryce to fuck off, prompting a few guys in the fraternity to escort the guy out. After another hour or so, Bryce decided to head back to his dorm. Saying goodbye to Chase, he thought he noticed his custom-made navy-blue jacket hanging in the coat closet and was going to ask Chase when a few other people came for their coats. Figuring he was just drunk, Bryce shrugged and left……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 8 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This fraternity is very interesting! Is it common for pledges to be gagged and/or bound for parties and functions? Not that I'm complaining!

I was worried that Bryce would blab about Josh's current predicament, but I'm happy to see that he is still showing support for his friend- making sure other dormmates won't barge in on him, wanting to get Josh's consent before even attempting anything, indulging in his fetish, maybe even introducing him to a hunky, gay frat brother!

Looking forward to where this story is headed!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago This fraternity is very interesting! Is it common for pledges to be gagged and/or bound for parties and functions? Not that I'm complaining!

I was worried that Bryce would blab about Josh's current predicament, but I'm happy to see that he is still showing support for his friend- making sure other dormmates won't barge in on him, wanting to get Josh's consent before even attempting anything, indulging in his fetish, maybe even introducing him to a hunky, gay frat brother!

Looking forward to where this story is headed!
This fraternity has some hazing traditions involving being taped up, but it's all in jest. And knowing that some people could/would be jerks about it, the fraternity works to maintain privacy when hazing takes place in more public settings.

And while there might some challenges in Josh's future, he can always rely on Bryce!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Looks like news of Josh's foot adoration is spreading throughout the fraternity already!

I see Taylor was quick to clue in Vinny about Josh :twisted:

Can't wait to see what happens next!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I must admit I'm having a hard time understanding the final bit about the jacket, but man, this sounds like a fantastic frat to join.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

GoBucks wrote: 1 year ago Looks like news of Josh's foot adoration is spreading throughout the fraternity already!

I see Taylor was quick to clue in Vinny about Josh :twisted:

Can't wait to see what happens next!
I imagine Taylor won't be the only frat member that finds about Josh's secret ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago I must admit I'm having a hard time understanding the final bit about the jacket, but man, this sounds like a fantastic frat to join.
Yeah I had some trouble fitting that in, but it'll make more sense in the next chapter...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I am loving this story so much . Can't wait to read chapter3
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So what was Bryce expecting to see when he hid in the closet?!

I guess Bryce is thinking about his friend to some degree but he has also revealed one of his secrets to someone else and we all know what happens when you do that.

Looking forward to see how things develop. Hopefully Josh will be open to a bit of exploration but it feels like other things are swirling beneath the surface.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great addition to the story. I like how the episode with Josh has fostered Bryce to tease and egg on a frat to sniff his shoe.

Do you think Bryce is testing out what he hopes to do with Josh? :lol: I think Bryce's mind is starting to circle with ideas and he might be enjoying the thought of having someone he can protect on the outside, but secretly dominate at home :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Sorry for the delay! I'm back at work and it's been busy. I also lost a bit of interest in the story too, but I'm back! But for my own sanity, it might more of a biweekly update instead of a weekly one.

Anyways, enjoy!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOSH’S FOOT OBSESSION: CHAPTER 3

Meanwhile, Josh barely had any time to process his current predicament because soon after Bryce left, he heard movement and muffled voices in the common room. He panicked and struggled against the tape but calmed down when the voices appeared to fade away. Thinking it was Noah or Griffin, and not wanting to be caught by them, Josh started to relax a bit and rested his head against the chair. But then he heard a voice get closer and closer to his own room.

“Yeah, I know it’s his favorite but Bryce said I could borrow the jack-” the voice stopped when Josh could hear the door open, “What the fuck?”

“Uh…nothing, it’s just a mess in here…I’ll text you when I find it.” the stranger said as he closed the door and hung up. Josh heard some shuffling before having his head grabbed and turned, probably to get a better look.

“Josh? How the hell did you end up like this?” Josh moaned a bit, but he knew there was no point in trying to respond. He thought he recognized the voice, but with the sock wrapped around his eyes and ears, he couldn’t make out who the stranger was. But it quickly became the last thing on his mind because his boxer-briefs were suddenly pulled down, exposing his hard cock. Josh tried crying out, but the stranger shushed him. Telling him to stay quiet, the stranger started stroking Josh’s cock while quietly mocking the moaning and squirming captive for enjoying it. And when Josh felt the stranger’s lips and tongue wrap around his cock, Josh nearly lost it and was getting closer and closer to exploding in the stranger’s mouth. But just as he was about to, the stranger pulled away, making Josh cry out louder than he meant to.

“Shut up! I know you’re loving every second of this, but I have to go, I have a party to attend,” he whispered as he pulled up his boxer-briefs, “And you better not tell anyone about this or I’ll send the pics I took to everyone on campus, got it?” He pulled Josh’s hair, making Josh yelp and nod. The stranger ruffled his hair and walked towards the door when his phone started ringing.

“Hey…yeah it was a mess in there, so it took me a bit…yeah I got it, I’ll meet you at the party…okay see you there,” Josh was left along again, sitting in disbelief over what had just happened. Being caught all taped up with a shoe taped over his face was embarrassing enough but getting a blowjob from a complete stranger was insane. Josh had never experienced anything like that before, but the stranger was right: he enjoyed every second. The threat of exposure, however, freaked Josh out, even though he had no way of knowing who the stranger even was. It had to be someone that he or the others in the dorm knew since the stranger must’ve had a key to their dorm. Whoever he was, there wasn’t anything that could be done then, and Josh was so exhausted that he ended up falling asleep. Hours later, he was woken up by Bryce bursting into the room and yelling.

“Fuck! You know what, I think I actually forgot you were here!” Bryce laughed, slurring his words. He undid the sock covering Josh’s eyes, but it took a few minutes for them to readjust to the light in the room. Bryce went on to talk about how crazy the party was while he pulled off the tape keeping the shoe to Josh’s face and undid the tape gag, prompting Josh to spit the socks out.

“Finally! I’ve had those in my mouth for hours, Bryce!” Josh yelled, but Bryce just laughed as he sat on his bed.

“Well, I bet you learned your lesson, right?”

“Yes, I’ll respect your privacy and ask before sniffing your stuff, now can you let me go?”

“Not yet cuz I wanted to ask you how you are still so fucking hard? Do you like all of this?” Bryce asked, giving Josh a gentle kick when he looked down, “Dude it’s fine if you do, I don’t care. I’m just curious...”

“Honestly, I’ve never been in a situation like this, I mean aside from playing cops and robbers when I was a kid. But all of this was so exhilarating…I dunno.”

“Okay…so are you gay?”

“I’ve only dated women, but I get turned on by guys’ feet, so I dunno. Maybe I’m bi…”

“Uh huh…well I’m sure some of the guys in my fraternity would gladly let you sniff their feet and shit, or help you figure out your sexuality or whatever…maybe you can come to our next party,” Bryce replied as he started undoing the tape all over Josh’s body. Josh laughed nervously as he stood up and stretched, wondering how serious his drunk friend was. After freeing Josh, Bryce was about to jump into bed when he turned around suddenly.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” he said as he kicked off his shoes, the stench of his used black socks immediately filling the room, “why don’t you give my rank feet a sniff?” Bryce smirked as he wiggled his feet, knowing the Josh couldn’t resist. And despite being exhausted, Josh was immediately on his knees, sniffing the tops of Bryce’s feet. Bryce then lifted his left foot to Josh’s mouth, rubbing his lips with his toes. After a short pause, Josh pulled off the socks with his teeth, Bryce smirking as he lifted the other foot. Atter pulling the sock off, Josh laid down while Bryce rested his feet on his face, giggling at the sensation of air going between his toes with each inhale. After a few minutes, Bryce got up, stripping down to his boxer-briefs.

“Alright I’m headed to bed, but you can enjoy the socks” Bryce said before almost immediately falling asleep. Josh grabbed the socks without hesitation, stripped down to his own boxer-briefs, and got into his bed. Holding the socks to his nose, he inhaled deeply, quietly moaning as the close-to-unbearable smell filtered through his nose. It took only a few minutes before finally getting the release he’d been wanting. With his bare chest nearly all covered, Josh thought about cleaning himself up with Bryce’s socks but he didn’t want to risk getting some other crazy punishment if Bryce found out. So, he grabbed a used shirt and wiped his chest and crotch, tossing the socks towards Bryce’s shoes. After turning off the light, he climbed back into bed, falling asleep soon after……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The mystery thickens! Who was that stranger that took advantage of Josh? What plans does he have for Joh and that potential blackmail? How is Josh going to feel about going to the frat? Lots of questions! Can't wait to explore them!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic