Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Took a while to write the next chapter, but it is ready now. Enjoy!

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]h56jh1[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

----------Chapter 3-------------

The sunlight grew dimmer by the minute as I drove behind the cars in front. The time was around 7:00 PM and it had been around an hour since we last stopped. I had intended to reach Des Moines by nightfall, but we were just now approaching Iowa City. The traffic had slowed me down, there was some road work happening along the way in the I-80W. I was looking back often, while also concentrating on the road simultaneously. I was worried about Pooja, she has been in a hogtie for more than an hour now. Pooja’s occasional moans and whimpers through the gag could be heard in front, the sounds had quieted down now though. She must have gotten tired, wriggling in that snug hogtie. I looked for any rest stops coming along the way, I had to stop and check on her. She hasn’t been tied so long before and I wanted to make sure she was alright.

‘There is a deli coming up’ I said to myself, noticing a Deli/supermarket up ahead.

Slowing down, I drive the motorhome into the decent size parking lot. There were several other cars parked, I parked the motorhome beside a ford truck. The truck was empty, so I had some privacy until its driver came back. Turning off the engine, I made my way to the back of the motorhome.

“Mmmphhfhff!” Pooja said, looking at me from the bed when I made my way to her.

“Are you alright?”

“Hmmmmggssmmpf!” She said, nodding.

The bronze skinned beauty was still in the tight hogtie in which I had left her, an hour ago. I stood there admiring how the white ropes remained firmly wrapped around her body, while she lay tummy down on the bed with her upper body arched back a bit. Her skin was glistening due to sweat, she had been trying to get free, but didn't have a breakthrough. The layers of silver duct tape, around her mouth and head, made sure she couldn’t make a lot of sound.

“Mmmpphhfff!” Pooja said, looking puzzled as I just stood gawking at her.

Blushing, I shook my head and reached forward. My hands gingerly worked on untying the rope holding the hogtie, easing her position. Pooja sighed in relief and rested her body on the bed, once the connecting rope was removed. She then looked up at me, I could notice she was smiling under the bands of silver tape covering her mouth.

“Need to use the restroom?” I asked.

Pooja nodded. Her body probably felt sore, since this was the first time she had been tied so long. I started to untie the ropes binding her upper body. Taking my time to undo the knots and help her sit up, holding her arm. Pooja’s breasts were sticking against her black tank top, due to sweat. It was such a hot sight for me, my eyes watched her breasts heave while she breathed through her nose.

“Let me untie your legs now.”

“Hmmmph.” She agreed.

I then kneel down beside her smooth, long legs. Pooja had some magnificent legs, they were toned and well maintained. I haven’t had a thing for a woman’s legs before, but Pooja’s legs were something else. Shaking off my thoughts, I proceed to untie the ropes binding her legs.

“Mmmmmphhmmm!!!” Pooja said, sounding angry suddenly.

I looked up to see what was the problem. She was trying to pry off the tape wrapped around her head, using her fingers. It wasn’t budging.

“Whhyyssmmppp Mmmmphhgg!” She complained.

I chuckled, ignoring her complaints and continued to unravel the white rope from her smooth, long legs. Once she was completely free off the ropes, I stood up and grinned at her, watching her try hard to pick the tape wrapped around her mouth.

“Need help?” I asked.

“Yssmmph!” She nodded, rolling her eyes.

Pooja stood up, waiting for my help to remove the gag.

“I probably need the help of a scissor, why don’t you use the restroom and come?”

Pooja looked daggers at me. She wasn’t happy about that, but just nodded. “Fnnmmmph.”
I smiled, watching her leave to the inbuilt restroom inside the motorhome. Opening some draws in the kitchen, I found a pair of scissors. Pooja returned a few minutes later, the band of silver tape sitting tight around her mouth and head. She looked cute, like that.

“Gtthhsscmmmmph?” She asked, walking over to me.

I showed her the scissors and asked her to turn around. Feeling relieved, the young Indian beauty turned around. Lifting her ponytail, I carefully remove the tape wrapped around her mouth with the help of the scissors. It took a while, some of her stray hair had got caught and I needed to be careful.

“Mmmmphhhggd!” Pooja exclaimed, happy when I managed to remove the band of tape from her mouth.

“There you go.” I said, throwing the used tape into the bin.

Pooja reached her hand up, pulling out the saliva soaked white ankle socks of mine from her mouth. She coughed, once the damp socks were removed.

“That was intense.” She said.

“You did ask me to bind you securely.” I grinned.

She grinned back, playfully punching my arm. “You are one bad kidnapper”

“Technically good, since you didn't manage to escape.”

Pooja poked her tongue out playfully, to mock me. I just stood there, staring at her, lost in her beauty.

“Where are we?” She asked, interrupting my thoughts.

“Just outside Iowa city. I planned to reach Des Moines before nightfall, but I guess I didn't take traffic into account.”

“Oh, that’s alright. You must be tired. We had a long flight journey today too.”

We decided to have dinner at the deli we had parked at. Both of us didn’t have anything to eat since the meal during the flight, earlier today. I handed Pooja some body cream to apply over her rope marks, before we stepped out of the motorhome.

“I hope I won’t get any funny looks.” Pooja said, looking at the fading rope marks, while we walked to the deli.

We made our way inside the deli and ordered ourselves some sandwiches, it was fairly busy and no one noticed Pooja’s rope marks much. Munching on our food, we made our way back to the RV. The food was pretty good, that explained the small crowd.

“Are we driving or halting for the night?” Pooja asked.

“I feel a little tired, I reckon we could stop at a motel for the night.”

“A motel?” She asked.

“Yeah. We have a bed, but we would have to squeeze in it. Both of us are tired after the flight and road journey so far. I thought we could enjoy the comfort of a good bed today.” I suggested.

Pooja thought about it. “Okay, you are in charge after all.”

I chuckled, she was such a tease.

“There is a motel nearby, we can stop there for the night.” I said, looking at my phone.

We made our way into the RV and I started the engine, with Pooja sitting beside me for a change. It was nice to have some company in the front, not that I minded her being trussed up at the back.

“Finally, I can look out at the scenery.” Pooja said, looking out the window while we got back on the road
“Don’t get used to it, I might change my mind and tie you up again.” I joked.

“You just enjoy doing that, don’t you?” She teased.

I blushed and nodded.

“Why do you enjoy it? “

“Huh...I...” I was surprised by that question.

Pooja laughed, watching me stutter.

“I guess I just enjoy watching women bound and gagged. Watching them feel helpless make me feel in control? I suppose.” I said, trying to gather my thoughts about it.

“Interesting, I never knew this was a thing before.” She said.

“Well, now you know. You have experienced it first-hand too. Tell me, how did you feel?”

Pooja stayed quiet for few seconds. She was collecting her thoughts, thinking about her reply.

“I was intrigued and curious to try it out after reading those stories. It seemed easy when you tied me initially, but the second time was pretty hard. I really felt helpless, like I was dependent on you for release. Something made me trust you, I am not sure what it is.”

“Did you like it?”

“Hmm.. I am not sure yet. Yes, it was fun being helpless, but would I keep trying it? That I am not sure about.” Pooja said.

I felt a little sad hearing that. Pooja could see it as my face gave it away.

“Look at you! Are you sad thinking you won’t be able to tie me again?” She asked, with a small laugh.

I blushed and shrugged. “It was fun. I enjoyed it and I think you are growing to like it too.”

“Smart reply, where can I learn more of this bon-?”

“Bondage?”

“Yeah, bondage.”

“The internet has a lot of information about it.” I replied, smiling.

I gave her my phone, even suggesting some amateur bondage websites for her to go through and learn more about it. Pooja took my phone and started to go through these websites, she let out a few gasps here and there while going through them. I just smiled and drove towards the motel, wondering what must have surprised her.

“Oh my, this is much bigger than I thought. There seems to be several kinds of bondage and gags.” Pooja said after a while.

“Yup, it is always important to practise them with a safe word or a signal when gagged.”

“So, I was hogtied previously?” She asked, having gathered some more information now.

“Yes, that was a hogtie. You are learning quickly.”

Pooja laughed.

“There is the motel.” I announced, seeing the motel coming up.

Pooja looked up from my phone while I slowed down the RV and made my way into the motel’s parking lot.

“Seems a little sketchy.” She said, looking out the window.

“What did you expect outside the city?” I chuckled.

It was one of those standard American motels you see outside many cities. It had an ample parking space and a two-storey building located to the left. The building was painted pistachio green for some reason, the railings outside the rooms were black in color. Switching off the engine, I head to the back of the motorhome and get one of my bags. I also stuffed some ropes into the bag while I was at it. Pooja was already at the door, carrying a plastic bag which was filled with the clothes we had recently bought for her at the Walmart. We stepped out and walked over to the reception, where an old lady was sitting.

“We would like a room please.”

“With twin beds.” Pooja added, making sure we had separate beds. Bummer.

We were walking up the stairs after a few minutes with the keys for our room. The motel was fairly empty with only a few of the rooms occupied. Our room was on the second floor. Pooja was amused to know Americans counted from the first floor and not ground. She laughed about it.

“This motel kind of looks like a place where you would bring a kidnapped person.” Pooja said, looking around the empty pathway while I unlocked the door.

“Possibly, it is fairly empty and quiet.” I joked, amused by her observation.

Pooja poked my arm, realizing I was being sarcastic. We entered the fairly small room while I dumped my bag in one of the chairs present. There were two clean beds in the center of the room, a small cupboard to the side and a bathroom with shower to the right of it. Pooja placed her bag of clothes inside the cupboard and was going through the contents. I meanwhile couldn’t help myself, but stare at her round bottom pressed against her denim shorts and those smooth, long legs. I had this urge to see her tied up again, I had to think of something.

“You are right, this motel is a perfect place to hold a kidnapped captive.” I begin.

“Umm.. yeah?” Pooja asked, turning around and looking at me. “I should probably take a shower.”

I watched her sniffing her sweaty body to confirm her statement. I grinned and said. “Did your kidnapper give permission?”

The Indian beauty stopped what she was doing and turned around again to face me, her arms folded under her breasts. Her brown eyes narrowed itself on me, questioningly.

“I am assuming you have something in your mind?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

I had to admit, She looked sexy standing like that giving me that look. The young Indian woman’s eyes were on me and I had to come up with something on the spot, if I wanted to tie her again today. She had removed her footwear when we entered the room.

“I was wondering, maybe I could show you a different tie. Something which would make you feel like a kidnapped captive held in a motel secretly. It was just a spontaneous idea at the top of my head. I thought you might want to try that after being bound back in the RV.” I said, choosing my words carefully.

Pooja just stood there, thinking about what I had just said. Her beautiful and expressive brown eyes looked at me, trying to decode if I had any other intentions. Her demoneur relaxed after a few seconds, her luscious lips breaking into a smile.

“Being bound again?” She began, sounding slightly amused, but also a little curious. “Will you promise to untie me before bed? I want to take a shower before I sleep.”

I nodded rightway. “Of course, one hour tops. If you manage to escape earlier, I will do anything you ask for.”

Pooja grinned, she liked the sound of that. “Okay, that sounds fair. If I don’t get free, do I owe anything?”

“Don’t worry, I won’t be asking much.” I said, winking.

“Where will you tie me and the ropes are back in the RV.” She said.

“On the bed.” I replied, walking over to my bag and opened it, pulling out the bunch of ropes I had stuffed earlier. I held it in my hand, showing Pooja with a big grin.

She was surprised to see I had brought some ropes too. “Sneaky bastard.” She joked and laughed.

Pooja then walked over to one of the beds, taking a seat on the edge. “Alright, I am ready. Do your worst.” She said, putting her hands behind.

I wagged my finger and told her to lie back on the bed, resting her back against the headboard. She was surprised by that instruction, but scooched up behind, resting her back against the headboard of the bed. I guided her right hand to the bedpost and began to tie her wrists to it.

“Are you tying me to the bed?” Pooja asked, thinking this would be more difficult to get free.

“I did say it would be different.” I said winking and walked to the other side of her, binding her left hand similarly to the bedpost.

She tugged her bound wrists, but she was not able to pull them away from the post. I had made sure the knots were secure and firm. I only had two more ropes remaining. I had to use them properly. Sitting by the foot of the bed, I took Pooja’s bare feet in my hands. Ropes were wound around her ankles quickly as I secured them well. My hands brushed and touched her toes and bare soles in the process.

“I thought you would be tying my legs spread too.” Pooja said, catching me by surprise.

“I thought about it, but I wasn’t sure how you would feel about it and unfortunately there is no post at the foot of the bed.”

“It is called spread eagle right? I read about that on your phone.” She said, with a soft smile and blush.

I had to smile, this woman was surprising me more and more. I began to wonder if she would actually begin to enjoy bondage soon. Maybe she already did? I was confused. Women are mysterious and cryptic sometimes.

“What are you going to do with the last rope?” She asked, noticing I still had one more rope which I could use.

It was a long rope, I moved over and sat by her side and began to loop the rope once above her breasts. Pooja’s eyes went wide initially, but she just smiled and didn’t stop me. On the second pass, I looped the rope below her breasts this time. Her full breasts were now framed between rope running above and below it. They were a treat to watch, sticking to her black tank top accentuated. The breast rope didn’t add any difficulty to her bondage for getting free, I added it because I loved how her breasts stretched against her black top. I wondered if Pooja realized that by now as she gave me that ‘look’.

“Now I know why you saved up the last rope.” She teased.

I blushed. I stood up and looked down at my bound captive, happy with the rope work, given the limited ropes I had brought from the RV.

“How does it feel?”

“Not bad, I am not sure if I can get free within an hour. I’ll try.” She replied, smiling.

“One more thing before you start.” I said, quickly realizing that I didn't bring the duct tape from the RV.

“Let me guess, A gag”? Pooja said, knowing the drill by now.

I nodded sheepishly, rubbing my hair as I looked around the motel room for an alternative gag. Getting an idea, I picked a pillow from the other bed and removed the white pillow case off it. Pooja watched curiously as I tied a large knot in the center of the pillow case, approaching her.

“What’s the knot for?”

“To keep you quiet, more effective than just tying the pillow case between your teeth as shown in movies. Now, open your mouth.”

She looked at the knotted pillow case in my hand and nodded, opening her mouth. Her red lips parted allowing me to ease the large knot into her mouth and between her lips and teeth. I then lean forward and tie the ends of the pillow case behind her head, under her ponytail tightly. Most of the knot was firmly inside her mouth, filling it.

“Hmmmpfff!” Pooja said, testing out her new gag.

“Much better.” I teased, making her roll her eyes at me.

She mumbled something unintelligbly and wriggled her bound wrists, looking at me. Her bare toes flexed while she also tried to wriggle her bound feet. The bound and gagged, bronze skinned beauty was a sight to behold. I just stood there for a few minutes, watching her wriggle against the ropes and whimper into her gag.

“Now be a good captive and remain here. I am going to take a much needed shower.”

“Hmmmpfff mmmmphhhff” Pooja complained, she wasn’t going anywhere for now.

I winked at her and left for the bathroom to take a hot shower. It had been a long day, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Pooja was probably the biggest reason for it. It is not everyday you have a young, hot Indian woman traveling with you on a roadtrip who seems to be open to trying out bondage. After undressing and turning on the shower, I think about Pooja bound and gagged, waiting for me at the bed while I pump my cock in the hot shower. Within seconds, I begin to cum.
Last edited by charliesmith 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Superb continuation!

I like the shy but obviously attracted man binding a cooperative but reluctant partner. I sense an attraction developing here, eh? Suddenly, I wish they end up together...eventually.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was an interesting update. Great to see Pooja being willing to try more.
I had to laugh about this line:

> The sunlight grew dimmer by the minute as I drove through the cars in front.

I hope you did not do too much damage to the cars you drove through :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Superb continuation!

I like the shy but obviously attracted man binding a cooperative but reluctant partner. I sense an attraction developing here, eh? Suddenly, I wish they end up together...eventually.
Let’s hope for the best ;) [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago That was an interesting update. Great to see Pooja being willing to try more.
I had to laugh about this line:

> The sunlight grew dimmer by the minute as I drove through the cars in front.

I hope you did not do too much damage to the cars you drove through :lol:
Thanks and lol :lol: I have corrected it now.
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are not letting Jame's time go to waste, [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. By-the-way, thanks for the mention back at the beginning of your story.

You are developing Pooja very well.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Sweet Interesting Update
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I hope an update will come soon!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Cool chapter here. I like the interaction between Pooja and her 'captor'. You can tell there's an attraction, but both are being a little shy about it, which is cool. Anyone taking bets on if she gets loose in an hour or not? I'm figuring not, but we'll just have to wait to see.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you! [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago I hope an update will come soon!
Yes, I am working on it :) [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Cool chapter here. I like the interaction between Pooja and her 'captor'. You can tell there's an attraction, but both are being a little shy about it, which is cool. Anyone taking bets on if she gets loose in an hour or not? I'm figuring not, but we'll just have to wait to see.
I am glad you are enjoying it :D. [mention]The G-Man[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Great story so far- can’t wait for more adventure and bondage in part 4!!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Yewteed wrote: 1 year ago Great story so far- can’t wait for more adventure and bondage in part 4!!
Thanks [mention]Yewteed[/mention]
The next chapter is ready :D
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Sorry for the delay, got slow last month. Hopefully I write more regularly this October.

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

-----------------Chapter 4.----------------------

After a nice hot shower, I dry myself with a white turkey towel and wrap the towel below my waist before stepping out of the bathroom. My hair was still damp and few water droplets remained on my bare torso. At 39, I didn't have the young body I used to have, but that didn’t mean I was not in shape. I tried to exercise and eat right as much as I could, my body was fairly toned except for the small beer belly.

“Mmmphhhffmm!”

I grinned at Pooja, she hadn’t managed to escape since I had left her. Thirty minutes had passed since I had tied her up. I did take my own sweet time back in the shower. I stood there and observed. She was trying to wriggle her bound hands against the bedpost. The knotted pillowcase in her mouth had turned darker on absorbing her saliva, she looked cute.

“Mmmmphhhhwhtstmme?” She said.

Noticing there was no clock in the room, I realized Pooja didn’t know how much time had passed so far. We had talked about her trying to get free within one hour, but so far she wasn’t making much progress. I was proud of my knot skills, even though it had been some time since I had tied someone.

“It’s only been 10 minutes, are you giving up already?” I laughed.

Pooja glared. It was cute, especially when she was bound and gagged.

“I am planning to get some work done after getting dressed, I will untie you after an hour like we agreed or you can free yourself before that.”

Even though it was the first day, I did need to write some things out on my laptop. About my flight trip and the small deli where we had our dinner. I was on this trip to write more blogs after all. I wondered if my readers would be interested in knowing Pooja, not the bondage part of course, that’s not what my blog is about.

“Mpphhmmmmnn” Pooja complained, tugging at the ropes in vain.

I opened my bag, which was on the other twin bed beside Pooja. Taking out a fresh boxer, I put it on before removing the towel. Noticing Pooja looking at me, I winked at her. She turned her head away quickly, looking flushed. I then put on a black Adidas shorts and a powder blue golf t-shirt. Taking out my laptop, I place it on the small table inside the room and sit before it, getting ready to type something out.

“Mmmmwhhtmmdmm?” Pooja mewed.

She was trying to get free from the ropes binding her. It was an unusual feeling for her, to be bound and gagged in a motel room while her captor worked on his laptop. She continued to wriggle and pull against the ropes, the knots were out of reach for her fingers. Trying to get free only strained her more. Even the gag was tied tight into her mouth, the cotton turning darker on absorbing her saliva. Her skin was glistening from sweat, she looked like a bondage diva. I had been working on my laptop for a while now and checked my watch. It was almost an hour since I had tied her up. Her occasional grunts and muffled sounds distracted me, but I managed to do some decent writing for the day.

“Mmmmmmsstdnee?” Pooja questioned, looking at me when I stood up.

“Oh no, only 20 minutes has passed.” I joked, looking at my watch again.

“Nnnnmmmphhhff!” She said, looking daggers at me.

I laughed.

I walked over and undid the knots behind her head, releasing the pillow case. Using her tongue, Pooja managed to push out the knotted pillow case out of her mouth, letting it fall on her chest.

“What time is it James?”

“It’s 10 o'clock.” I replied

“It’s more than an hour! You cheater!” She giggled trying to kick me with her bound feet playfully.

I playfully held her bound feet when she tried to kick, stopping her. I couldn’t help myself as I gently stroked her bare feet with my fingers, while I held it. Pooja giggled when I did that.

“Ticklish are we?”

“No! Don’t you dare!” She said, in horror.

Ignoring her, I began to tickle her bare feet as she wriggled helplessly, laughing. I continued to tickle her for a few more minutes, before I stopped.

“You are mean, James Harper. Do you know that?” She scolded me, while catching her breath.

I laughed, “Well… do you remember about your forfeit, if you couldn’t get free?”

Pooja looked at me, her eyes wide remembering it. She wasn’t sure what I would ask when she agreed to it. Her eyes looked at me, thinking of the worst possible scenario and her mind probably thinking about talking her way out of it.

“What do you want?” She asked, after a few seconds of silence.

“I get to tie you up tomorrow too, any time I want for the whole day.”

Pooja’s demeanor relaxed on hearing that, I sensed she probably expected something much worse from me. She quickly turned her expression stern.

“Am I your bondage guinea pig?”

I looked at her, not sure how to answer that.

She then bursts out into laughter. “You are a weird man James, I guess I can manage another day in your silly bondage.”

I smiled, I wondered why she made me so happy. The young woman whom I had only met today was beginning to give me some weird feelings. Feelings which I haven’t felt in a long time. I wasn’t sure what she was thinking though.

“Can you untie me now? I really need that shower.” She pleaded.

Nodding, I untied both her wrists from the bedposts. Pooja rubbed her hands once they were free, pushing the wet pillowcase away from her chest. Moving down to her legs, I untied her ankles, my eyes admiring her long and smooth legs. The bronze skinned beauty was finally free.

“Thank you.”

Pooja stretched her hands, rubbing the rope marks on her wrists. She then went to the bathroom to have her much awaited shower. I then returned back to the desk, to continue working on my laptop while I had the chance, without any distractions. Pooja seemed to be taking her time, it was almost 20 minutes before the door opened and she stepped out. I stopped typing on my laptop and looked at her, speechless. She was only wearing a white bathrobe, which wrapped around her body, covering her torso and just enough of her bottom, stopping at mid thigh. Her hair was hanging loose, damp from the shower.

“What are you staring at?” Pooja asked, breaking my trance.

I blushed.

She grinned, probably aware of the effect she was having on me.

“Close your eyes, I need to change.” She said.

“I don’t recall you doing that.” I smirked.

“James!” She said, pouting.
“Okay, fine.” I smiled, closing my eyes.

I could hear the bath robe dropping to the floor and Pooja getting her clothes from the plastic bag. Tempted to peek, I tried hard not to fall for the temptation. I quietly peek, partially opening my right eye. Pooja’s back was facing me, she had already put on a pink tank top and was sliding up a black shorts as I got a glimpse of her black panties. I quickly shut my eyes, realizing she would turn around anytime now.

“Okay, I am done changing.”

I opened my eyes and saw Pooja walk over to me, taking a look at what I was doing on the laptop. She was cute, dressed in that pink tank top and black shorts. Her long, smooth legs are still on display to my delight.

“I was just writing about the day in my blog.”

“You met a lovely Indian woman? Interesting.” Pooja chuckled, reading the part where I wrote about meeting her and inviting her to join the road trip.

I blushed.

“You conveniently left out the part where you tied me up several times today.” She teased.

“That’s probably something I won’t write in my blogs, but in the TUG site maybe.”

She just laughed, tossing her damp hair to the side.

“Tired much? You drove a lot today.” She asked, walking over to the mirror, and began to dry her hair using the hairdryer provided by the motel.

“Yeah I was planning to close and sleep anyway.” I replied, closing my laptop shut. “What about you?”

“I thought I would call up my parents and then sleep.”

“Good idea.” I said, settling down on my bed, along with my cellphone.

The rest of the time passed uneventfully, I was checking my socials and interacting with my blog readers and instagram followers while Pooja was on call with her parents. I didn’t understand what she said to them as she spoke in Hindi. She returned to her bed eventually, ready to sleep.

“Good night James, sweet dreams. Don’t dream about tying me up.” She said, chuckling.

I laughed. She was such a tease.
“I don’t have to, I get to tie you up for real tomorrow anway.” I replied winking, reminding her about the forfeit.

Pooja just smiled or blushed? I couldn’t say for sure, since she had turned off the lights.

“Goodnight Pooja.”
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Another peak at Pooja ;)

My ongoing stories:

CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This was a cute and adorable chapter with a lot of flirting and cute talk between James and Pooja!!!! Pooja is Beautiful Gorgeous Pretty Young Lady.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A lovely continuation. More pls!
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

great chapter
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Let's see how this relation and story evolves. Very enjoyable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

PLEASE don’t take me off the list! You’re doing a great job! A telltale sign is that the story is as much about the characters as it is about the bondage
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great chapter and great image of Pooja. I am eagerly awaiting the transition to adult fiction. Back when I was flying a lot, I never met anyone like Pooja. Where did I go wrong?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Loved it! Excited to see where this goes and I can’t wait for more!!

Would love for things to grow perhaps a bit more erotic but understand that will take time, either way it’s looking really good so far!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you, for the lovely words. [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]h56jh1[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter and great image of Pooja. I am eagerly awaiting the transition to adult fiction. Back when I was flying a lot, I never met anyone like Pooja. Where did I go wrong?
Yes, we all would like to meet someone like Pooja. [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Yewteed wrote: 1 year ago Loved it! Excited to see where this goes and I can’t wait for more!!

Would love for things to grow perhaps a bit more erotic but understand that will take time, either way it’s looking really good so far!
Thanks, trying to make it a realistic build up. [mention]Yewteed[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Thank you, for the lovely words. @CarouselCowboy13 @Switcher1313 @h56jh1 @slackywacky @Mr Underheel @harveygasson
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter and great image of Pooja. I am eagerly awaiting the transition to adult fiction. Back when I was flying a lot, I never met anyone like Pooja. Where did I go wrong?
Yes, we all would like to meet someone like Pooja. @GreyLord
Yewteed wrote: 1 year ago Loved it! Excited to see where this goes and I can’t wait for more!!

Thanks, trying to make it a realistic build up. @Yewteed
I think a more adult phase should happen in the next county. :lol:
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I am glad you are all enjoying this story so far.

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------------------Chapter5--------------------------------

It was around 8 AM when I turned on the engine, the RV roared to life. Taking a look at the maps in my phone, I made a mental note of the road I had to take from the motel to get back on the highway. Once I was happy with the place of my phone and seating position, I turned towards my passenger, who was sitting on the passenger seat next to mine. Bands of silver duct tape around her waist and above her chest, made sure she was stuck to her seat.

“And we are off!” I said, getting the motorhome out of the parking lot.

“Mmmmmphff!” Pooja replied, rolling her eyes.

We had woken up around 7:30 AM and decided to hit the road right away. After checking out of our room and enquiring about a good breakfast diner along the way from the receptionist, we made it back to the truck. That’s when I decided I wanted Pooja to be taped to the passenger seat, until we reached the breakfast place. Pooja was not happy about it as she was still sleepy, but had no other choice after agreeing to the forfeit last night. It didn’t take much time before I got the silver duct tape out and taped my Indian friend to the seat. No one would probably notice it, unless they really looked inside the cabin. Regular cars probably can’t due to the motorhome’s superior height, but definitely possible from a truck.

“Iammmhhrrgymm!” Pooja mumbled.

A gray sport sock of mine was stuffed inside her mouth. I had requested her to hold it inside until we reached the diner, otherwise there was no breakfast for her. Cruel ? Maybe, but a good chance to see the gorgeous woman’s mouth stuffed. You can see the sock turning darker, absorbing her saliva.

“We are almost there, I can see it from here.”

“Whrrmmm?” Pooja asked, trying to peep out of her seat.

There was a large sign board on the right side, which read ‘Newton’s Diner.’ Slowing down, I pull the motorhome into the parking lot. There were only a couple of other cars parked over there. The receptionist at the motel had suggested this place for breakfast. The sky was clear and it seemed to be a beautiful day so far.

Seeing we have arrived at our destination, Pooja took the liberty to spit out the soaked sock out of her mouth, with the help of her tongue. “I am hungry, James.”

I smiled.

Taking out the scissors from the dashboard, I started to free Pooja from the duct tape holding her to the seat. It didn’t take much time, before she was free and stood up, stretching her hands and long legs.

“I can’t believe you tied me up even before breakfast.” Pooja smirked, throwing the damp sock at me, playfully.

I caught the sock and chuckled. “Well you did agree on being my bondage guinea pig for today.”

Pooja just poked her tongue out, mocking me, before proceeding to the restroom.

Once she had closed the door, I took a sniff of the damp sock in my hand, which was earlier in Pooja’s mouth. Something about the damp smell reminded me of her red, luscious and pouty lips. Smiling, I throw the sock into the laundry hamper and climb out of the motorhome. It was a warm day and I enjoyed basking in the sunlight while waiting for Pooja to come out. It wasn’t long before she stepped out of the motorhome, looking beautiful and sexy as always, in the pink tank top and black shorts she was wearing from last night. We made our way into the diner, where I took some pictures using my mobile, to update my blog later on.

“Morning lovelies, What would you like to have today?” The waitress asked, walking over to our table carrying fresh coffee, once we had made ourselves comfortable in one of the many empty booths available.

“I’ll have the breakfast platter, some coffee too.” I say, after a quick glance at the menu in front of me.

The waitress nodded and looked over at Pooja.

“I’ll have coffee too and….” She said, staring at the menu, having not quite made up her mind yet.

“Would you like to try our waffles, dear?” The kind woman asked.

Pooja nodded, smiling. “Okay, I’ll try the waffles.”

“Not the breakfast you are used to, I assume?” I asked, after the waitress had left once she had filled our cups with coffee.

“Yeah, I am more used to Poha and idlis back in India.” She grinned.

I nodded, having no idea how they looked or tasted like.

Realizing that, Pooja asked me for my phone and used the internet to show the picture of foods she was talking about. I was amused by the different kinds of food they consumed in her country. They all looked very delicious and inviting. I made a mental note to visit India someday.

“Maybe you could research what people in different regions and cultures eat, instead of just ways to tie up women." Pooja teased, casually.
I blushed, looking around. Only two other booths were filled and they were not within earshot. Feeling relieved, I look back at Pooja. “Yeah, since I get to tie you up anytime I want, for today.”

Pooja blushed and shook her head. “What have I gotten myself into.” She muttered quietly, but loud enough for me to head.

I just grinned and winked.

“What plans for today? How much distance would we be covering?” She enquired, curiously.

“We are about an hour away from Des Moines. I was just thinking about driving as much as possible today. No fixed destination to stop for the night.”

The waitress returned back with our plates of food. The breakfast platter for me and the waffles for Pooja.

“Thank you.” Pooja thanked her, before digging into her waffles.

“Enjoy the food.” She smiled and left.

We enjoyed the food, taking our time to relish the taste. The coffee was also quite good, funneling some much needed energy into me. Pooja spoke more about the wedding she would be attending in California. It was her cousin’s wedding. She had studied here and fell in love with a guy who attended the same school. Since it was her sister’s daughter’s wedding, Pooja’s mom badly wanted to come here. Pooja’s parents were still in the process of rescheduling their tickets after the last minute changes. I was mostly staring at Pooja’s beautiful face unabashedly, while she spoke through breakfast.

“My mother is bringing the saree and jewels which I would be wearing at the wedding, thank god it was not part of my lost suitcase.” Pooja said.

“Saree?” I asked, puzzled.

“Yeah, it’s a long dress mostly made out of silk and draped on the body gracefully. I generally only wear it during weddings. People like my mother wear it a lot more often.”

I quickly imagined Pooja in the dress she described, it sounded hot. I wondered if I would still be around to see her, in one such outfit. “Sounds interesting.”

Pooja smiled.

That smile, that beautiful smile of hers, always made me feel weak at my knees. That’s when I had an idea come to my mind. Smirking, I take out my mobile and type out. ‘I am kidnapping you, don’t raise an alarm as I have a weapon with me.’
“What are you typing?” Pooja asked, looking at me curiously.

I reached my hand out and showed the note I had written on my mobile. Pooja’s face turned red, looking surprised naturally as she looked at me wondering if I was serious. I continued to smile and winked at her. Taking my wallet out, I paid for the breakfast, keeping some extra for the waitress. I then take some of the tissues available on the table and ball it my fist, passing it to Pooja over the table.

“Stuff it in your mouth.” I instructed, whispering.

Looking still surprised, Pooja looked around to make sure no one was watching our booth. Deciding to play along for me, she opened her lips and pushed the ball of tissues into her mouth and closed her lips over it. She maintained eye contact with me through the whole process, giving me quite the show. I thoroughly enjoyed what I was seeing, trying hard not to blink.

“Dnnemmph.” She said, once her mouth was stuffed. The tissue ball wasn’t too big and she could comfortably close her lips over it. No one could tell what was inside her mouth from the outside.

“Let’s go.” I said, grabbing one of her arms and began to walk out.

“See you lovelies, you both make a cute couple.” The waitress smiled, on our way out seeing me hold Pooja’s arm.

Pooja’s eyes widened, blushing and shaking her head at the waitress to let her know we weren’t a couple. I tightened my grip on her arm.

“Thank you.” I smiled, thanking the waitress before we exited the door.

“Whhhttsbbbt?” Pooja complained, narrowing her eyebrows.

Ignoring her, I quickly guided her back to our motorhome, opening the door and letting her inside first and then get in myself, closing the door. I had this feeling of thrill while doing this as it felt like I was kidnapping the Indian beauty for real.

“Now, let’s get you tied up.” I announced.

“Nnnnnmmm!” Pooja said, giving an expression of mock terror to play along with my idea.

I laughed and led her to the back of the motorhome, making her sit on the edge of the bed. I winked and began to gather the ropes which we had used yesterday from the plastic bag, in which I was storing them now.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

Pooja obliged, turning to the side, placing her slender hands behind her back.

Taking a length of the cheap white rope we had, I quickly wrapped it a few inches away from her wrists, making sure the rope passed over both her hands, placing them one on top of the other. Happy with that, I took more ropes and began to pull one below her breasts and the other one above them, pinning her arms to her sides in the process.

“Hmmmmccrfmm!” Pooja exclaimed, watching my hands dangerously coming close to touch her breasts a few times during that process.

It didn’t take long before I took another rope and tied one end of it to the chest ropes and the other end to the rope holding her hands on top of the other. Pooja was now officially in a box tie. She gave her hands a little wriggle, amused at how secure her upper body was bound. Her breasts stretched against her tight pink tank top, giving her an alluring look.

“I am going to tie your legs next and I am not planning to stop for a long time. Can you handle it?” I asked, looking into her beautiful eyes.

I was playing the kidnapper, but I didn’t want to be a mean one. At least not at the moment.

Pooja looked at me strangely, wondering if my question was for real. She nodded, accepting the challenge. I could see a small portion of the tissue ball poking out from her mouth.

“Good, I want you to kneel on the bed, spreading your legs slightly.”

Pooja raised her eyebrow.

“Do it.” I said, sounding firm.

She nodded and tried to lift herself up to kneel on the bed. It was difficult to do it by herself without the help of her hands.

“Wait, let me help.” I said, removing her sneakers and white ankle socks first.

Taking a moment to admire her long legs, I hold her for support and help her to kneel on the bed making her butt rest on her feet with her legs spread out a bit. Before Pooja could figure out why I did that, I whipped out more ropes from the plastic bag and proceeded to loop it around her thighs and lower leg. One band was tied just above her knees, while another was tied further up from her knees. The same process was done to her other leg. Pooja was now trussed up in a box and frog tie, sitting cute and helplessly on the bed, looking at me with a wide eyed expression, amused by the bondage.

“Thsssllddcclttt!” She grunted, looking at her bound body, giving the ropes a tug. Nothing seemed loose.

“Open your mouth.” I said, taking out the roll of silver duct tape from the bag.

Pooja obeyed, opening her mouth, thinking I was probably going to remove the wet tissue ball before taping her mouth. Her eyes grew wide in shock and betrayal when I stuffed my other gray sport sock which I didn’t use earlier this morning, into her mouth.

“MMMMMMPHHFFF!” Pooja whimpered, while I stuffed and packed her mouth with the sock alongside the tissue ball. Her cheeks bulged, it was a thick sock.

“This is what a kidnapper would do.” I chuckled, finding her increasingly cuter by the second.

“MMMPHHHHMMM!”

I smiled, tearing the end of the duct tape and began to wrap it around her mouth, jaw and the back of her head continuously, along with her brown hair which was flowing behind. I wrapped the silver tape several times around her head forming a silver band around her mouth, distorting her cheeks, pushing them against her stuffed mouth. Her hair sticking closer to her face in the process.

“Mmmmmphhhh Mpphhhhhhgg!” Pooja said, her muffled voice muted now by the thick band of silver tape.

I stared at her expressive eyes, taking in the beauty. It was a sight I will never forget in my life. Removing the tape from her hair could be a little tricky later on, something which Pooja would not be happy about. At least I don’t have to deal with it for now. I stood there with my arms folded, admiring the tightly bound and gagged, Indian beauty before me. She looked like a perfect bondage model, giving me that wide eyed, shocking look.

“See you later, I need to get back on the road now.” I said, winking.

I turn around and pause for a moment. Unable to resist myself, I quickly turned back to Pooja and gave a small peck on her forehead. Pooja stopped wriggling and looked at me in surprise. Her eyes looked wide as ever after my little action. Blushing, I quickly turned around and headed back to the front, to start driving.

‘What was that for James? Idiot.’ I scolded myself.
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic