Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Starting the new year with a brand new chapter. Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

I was just entering Omaha through the I-80W when I felt the soft hand clamp itself over my mouth. I could feel another hand on my shoulder as I tried my best to keep my eyes on the road, but also tried to glance back at my captor. I could catch a glimpse of her blonde hair and the smell of her perfume told me it was Kelly who was behind me.

“Mmmmwhhtrddklly?”

“Taking charge now.” Kelly grinned and squeezed my shoulder.

The first thought in my mind was how Kelly had gotten free. I also wondered what happened to Pooja since she wasn’t with her. She probably wasn’t untied after Kelly had got herself free. Still puzzled, I wondered what Kelly had in her mind now. The small blonde was full of surprises.

“I want you to take the next exit, we are going to a nice place.”

“Mmmmwhhr?” I asked, her hand was still clamped over my mouth.

“You will see when we get there.” Kelly answered while she gave my shoulder another squeeze.

Turning left as instructed, I couldn’t help but grin under Kelly’s soft hand as she gave me directions to this place I was driving to.

“Whrrppjjaa?”

“She is still tied up, safe and sound at the back.” Kelly grinned when I enquired about Pooja.

As I drove, I noticed we were heading into Lake Manawa State park from the signboard. Kelly finally removed her hand from my mouth after what seemed like an eternity, when we approached the checkpoint. The park was located on the border of Nebraska and Iowa. The Missouri river ran by the side. The park also had a large lake which was man made, created to relieve water from the Missouri river. We had to pay for entry since the motorhome didn’t have a local license plate. The park was pretty large and nice, with around 72 camping units, most of them even had electrical hookups.

“Let’s park at the clearing behind those trees.” Kelly said and guided me to a secluded spot away from the sparse weekday crowd.

I parked the motorhome carefully behind those trees, since there wasn’t much room available there. Kelly probably chose this spot for more privacy. Once the RV was parked, I glanced at the blonde and smiled. This has been different so far.

“How did you get free?”

Kelly grinned, flashing her white teeth. “I found a pair of scissors on the bed. Pooja helped a little too.”

That’s when I remembered that I had left a pair of scissors on the bed after using it to remove tape wrapped around Pooja earlier in the day. It was my fault that she got free, not that I am complaining, since I also liked this version of Kelly so far.

“Come with me.”

She took me by my hands and led me to the back of the RV. I had to chuckle when I saw Pooja. The poor young Indian woman was still tied up, but on the floor now with a new rope attached between her ankles and elbows, her back arched a bit as she saw us walk in.

“Hmmmmpphhhff!” Pooja complained, her eyes wide over the band of silver duct tape wrapped around her head.

“I took the liberty to put her in a hogtie.” Kelly chuckled.

I looked down at Pooja and back at Kelly. “Nice job, I see you are good with the ropes too.”

Kelly grinned and nodded, biting her lower lip. “I guess I wanted some alone time with my kidnapper.”

I blushed and nodded. “Looks like you got it now.”

“Hmmmmppfff!!” Pooja mumbled, shaking her head.

Kelly laughed at Pooja and picked up the white pillow case which had been used to gag her, the damp spot was still visible from where it had been in her mouth previously. Kneeling beside the hogtied Indian beauty, Kelly pulled the pillowcase over her head, covering it.

“Hhmmmmph! Hmmmmmpfff!” Pooja groaned, the damp spot was right before her nose.

I felt sorry for her, but didn’t say anything as I watched Kelly use the Pillowcase as a hood for Pooja.

“Now…where were we?...Ah right, private time with my kidnapper.” Kelly smiled and pulled me to the bed.

I sat on the bed not resisting the cute blonde. Kelly stood before me with her hands on my chest before she moved closer and planted a tender kiss on my mouth. I returned the kiss and felt her straddle my lap. My arms instinctively wrapped around her small waist while we made out. I could hear Pooja’s whimpers from the floor, but was thankful that she didn’t have to see this. I was pretty sure that she could make out what was happening based on the sounds of our sloppy kissing.

“Mmm..” I said, pulling my head back.

“You make me hot for some reason, James.” Kelly whispered, biting her lip.

I grinned and looked at her, before glancing down at Pooja.

“Eyes up here, mister.” Kelly said and held my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes. “Why do you keep looking at her? You only like women when they are bound and gagged?” she teased.

“I….huh…”

Kelly grinned and started to kiss me again, passionately this time, like there was no tomorrow. Being a man, I couldn’t resist the advances of a woman as I held her waist and kissed back while she continued to straddle my lap. I was aroused at this point, by seeing Pooja on the floor bound, gagged and hooded and by Kelly’s hot advances on me. Kelly could probably feel my bulge against her ass and gave me a naughty wink.

“Someone is getting very aroused.” Kelly teased and rubbed her legging clad ass against the bulge in my pants.

“Hmmmmphhh!” Pooja whimpered from the floor, wriggling and squirming helplessly.

“I…You naughty…minx.” I gasped and pinned Kelly on the bed and sat on top of her now.

I had started to sweat and looking down at the blonde before me, along with Pooja’s muffled gag sounds only increased my arousal. I looked at Kelly and wondered if she wanted to do it. She nodded to me, having the exact same thing in her mind. Quickly, I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down, along with my boxers. Kelly did the same with her leggings and panties, leaving them at her ankles. I pulled out a condom from my wallet, wearing it and leaned carefully. I slowly pushed my member into her and started to have sex with Kelly, while Pooja was hogtied on the floor!

“Ahhhhhmmmph!!” Kelly had started to moan when I clamped my hand over her mouth.

I moved myself to and fro, feeling my cock go deeper into Kelly as she whimpered into my hand, her eyes wide while she experienced my cock inside of her. The sound of the bed creaking could be heard throughout the motorhome, along with Kelly’s muffled moans of pleasure. It would be no secret that Kelly and I were having sex to anyone who could hear these sounds. I only hoped Pooja wouldn’t be disgusted with me later on.

“Oh fuck…that was….fucking great.” Kelly moaned in pleasure, when I had finally pulled myself out of her.
We both had orgasmed around the same time. It felt good to have some relief as my cock had been throbbing non stop today. I quickly cleaned myself with a spare towel from the cupboard and disposed of the condom I had used. Kelly pulled back her panties and leggings up her legs. She looked tired, her hair disheveled from the sex. Once I had cleaned myself up, I pulled my boxers and pants back up.

“Can I have some water?” Kelly asked.

I gave her a water bottle from the mini fridge we had. She drank it while I glanced down at Pooja. It was quite a sight to see my Indian damsel hogtied on the floor with a white pillowcase acting as a hood for her.

“Are you alright?” I asked and knelt down beside her, placing my hand on top of her head.

“Hmmmmphhhff!” Pooja grunted, it didn’t sound happy.

“Do you want some?” Kelly asked and handed the bottle to me.

I drank some water and gave Kelly a smile. I had just had sex with this blonde while poor Pooja was hogtied on the floor. I still couldn’t believe that.

“Time to tie you back up.”

“Uh what?” Kelly asked, looking surprised.

I picked up the pair of damp, black socks which were previously in her mouth. “Open up.”

“Nnooommmmpphhhfff” Kelly said.

I stuffed both the damp sock back into her mouth, not giving her much chance to complain. Once her mouth was stuffed with the damp socks, I picked up the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around her mouth and head, lifting her blonde hair out of the way. I have probably used more duct tape in the last two days compared to my entire life.

“Hmmmmpphmmm!” Kelly grunted, her eyes looking wide at me over the band of silver tape wrapped heavily around her mouth and head.

“The kidnapper has got to do his job.” I joked.

Happy with the gag, I picked up the ropes and began to tie Kelly once more. Her hands were bound behind, her elbows pulled together and almost touching, but not touching like Pooja’s flexible elbows. She wriggled as I added more rope above and below her breasts, which made them stretch nicely against her canary yellow top.

“Mmmmphh!” She complained.

I ignored her muffled complaints as I helped her stand up and made her lie on the floor next to Pooja. I quickly worked on tying her ankles together before using a rope to hogtie her elbows and ankles, similar to how she had tied Pooja. I grinned watching her back arch a bit, revealing more cleavage.

“Hmmmmppph?” Pooja asked, probably wondering if Kelly was next to her.

“You have some company.” I grinned.

I then pulled out a white pillowcase from the other pillow present on the bed and pulled it over Kelly’s head, hooding her like Pooja.

“No more escaping.” I said, hiding the pair of scissors in the cupboard.

I sat on the bed and watched the two hogtied, gagged and hooded women on the floor. Watching them wriggle helplessly against the rope made my member stir once again.

“I am going to take a short nap, you ladies don’t go anywhere.” I grinned and laid down on the bed to get some sleep.

I closed my eyes and smiled, hearing the muffled grunts of the two beautiful women.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention], have you been taking lessons from [mention]slackywacky[/mention], as in the Hitchhiker? This is the behavior that I would expect from Jack. It is hot.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @AlexUSA3, have you been taking lessons from @slackywacky, as in the Hitchhiker? This is the behavior that I would expect from Jack. It is hot.
I genuinely don't know what you are talking about. :?:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @AlexUSA3, have you been taking lessons from @slackywacky, as in the Hitchhiker? This is the behavior that I would expect from Jack. It is hot.
Wrong person, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] . This story is by [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. Who has been taken lessons from me :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
I genuinely don't know what you are talking about. :?:
Sorry, [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. That certainly didn't mean that I thought you were copying. If you haven't read Hitchhiker yet, Jack is madly in love with Elsa but can't seem to stop screwing other women while Elsa is tied up. :lol: Perhaps I should have just said that great minds run in the same channels.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oops! Pardon me, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention], and [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. I was caught up in an extended senior moment. :roll:
Spy Task Force Completed
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great post, I wonder how pooja will react to what happened and see how the growing tension between her and Kelly progresses
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I don't usually comment on the web because I am now with mine in an attempt to do them professionally, although I cannot stop commenting that your work is very good and maintains an interesting plot for those of us who like this somewhat peculiar genre that doesn't even exist and could be defined as "DID".
In fact, I like both your story and the other similar one and I don't rule out trying to make one at the science fiction level that I hope my editor will like because of the originality of that approach.
I encourage you to continue with yours if it entertains you and you like to write it, you narrate it very well which makes it very enjoyable and entertaining.
The translation is from google translate, excuse me if something is not perfectly understandable.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Poor Pooja, I think she's every right to be slightly indignant!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Sorry, @AlexUSA3. That certainly didn't mean that I thought you were copying. If you haven't read Hitchhiker yet, Jack is madly in love with Elsa but can't seem to stop screwing other women while Elsa is tied up. :lol: Perhaps I should have just said that great minds run in the same channels.
All is forgiven for this. Oh, well, it got me to read and enjoy this chapter at least! Nice job [mention]charliesmith[/mention]!

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] I did actually read parts of The Hitchhiker, but I guess I missed these scenes. I have too many things to read at the momet. :lol:

CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I think James. Should saw Pooja some affection also Nice Dinner Movie and a little alone time with her. Maybe give Kelly a taste of her medicine
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This is in deed a roadtrip of dreams! Chapter 9 is another wonderful stage on this journey!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago I guess I missed these scenes. I have too many things to read at the moment. :lol:
I know that feeling.

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention] That didn’t go where I thought it would! A twist of the twist! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Almost need a cigarette after all that, and I don't smoke. Could have had Robbie Robertson playing in the background of that scene. Bravo.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you for the kind words and I appreciate your efforts in taking time to comment. :D
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Amm1973es[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Let me know your thoughts...

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------Chapter 10--------------------------------

I woke up after what seemed like a long nap, but only 30 minutes had passed when I checked my phone. I sat up and noticed the two women were still on the floor beside the bed hogtied, the white pillowcase covering their face and head. I could see damp spots on the pillowcase covering their face, which was probably from perspiration. Waking up to the sight of not one, but two hogtied women was something which I never thought I would experience in my lifetime. I studied them for a few seconds, noticing they were not aware that I was awake now. Their occasional movements and grunts told me they were awake too. Not that I expected them to be asleep while hogtied, hooded with a gag underneath.

Quietly crouching myself next to Pooja, I stroked her legs.

“Mmmhhhhppphhff!” Pooja let out a muffled scream, surprised by the sudden touch as she wriggled vigorously against the ropes.

“Whhttmmppph?” Kelly tried to ask from beside her, wondering why Pooja screamed.

I grinned and stroked Pooja’s head now, over the pillowcase. She pulled her head away, supposedly angry. I wouldn’t blame her as I did have sex with Kelly sometime back with Pooja on the floor. I decided to untie her first so that I could apologize. Pulling the pillowcase from her head, revealed her disheveled and tangled hair. Her beautiful brown eyes were getting accustomed to the light and looked at me over the thick band of silver tape wrapped around her mouth and head.

It took me around 5 minutes to untie the rope holding her in the hogtie before I untied her upper body. Her elbows probably ached from being made to touch each other for a very long time. I helped her sit up as she rested her back against the side of the bed.

“Hmmmmmcrrflfll!”

Pooja whimpered and closed her eyes when I started the slightly tedious process of unwinding the duct tape wrapped around her mouth and head. She spat out the damp white socks from her mouth once the tape had been removed completely from her mouth.

“Would you be able to untie your legs?”

Pooja just nodded, adjusting her free mouth before she pulled her long legs towards her and started to free them herself.

“Listen… I am sorry. I didn’t mean to….” I had begun to apologize, only to be stopped by Pooja’s raised hands.

“You don’t have to apologize. We never spoke about us being anything…..maybe the kiss today morning was a misjudgement on my side.” Pooja said.
Pooja had managed to untie her legs and stood up, heading to the mini fridge past the curtains to get some water.

I felt a pang of guilt hit me and wondered if I should have told Kelly that I liked Pooja before anything had happened. But, I wasn’t sure if even Pooja knew that after my recent actions. I could hear Kelly whimper nearby wondering what had happened. Ignoring her, I stood up and followed Pooja.

“Where are we?” Pooja asked.

She had a few sips of water before looking out the window, surprised to see we were away from civilization and out in the wild.

“We are at Lake Manawa State park.” I replied, after a quick google check on my mobile.

Pooja exited the motorhome and went outside. I sighed and wondered if she would leave me from here as I quickly followed her outside. The motorhome was parked in a secluded place behind some trees and hence I wasn’t too worried about leaving Kelly behind in the RV. Pooja kept walking down a narrow trail and I had a hard time keeping up with her due to the stray tree branches.

“Wow…This is beautiful.” She said, pausing for a moment when she looked at the river ahead.

“That’s the Missouri river.” I said, catching up with her.

Pooja walked over to the banks and crouched down, to waddle her hand in the water. I followed and did the same, crouching next to her. I didn’t put my hand in the water, but I enjoyed watching Pooja rinse her hand into the water playfully. She then paused and gave me a scrutinizing look.

“What?”

“Why are you here with me? I thought you would be having your way with Kelly for the second time.” She answered.

I laughed.

“Is this what you do? Find pretty girls, tie them up and travel with them?” She asked, her voice hinted at a playful annoyance.

“I wish.” I grinned and stopped when Pooja glared at me.

“Listen, I didn’t plan on anything. Things just escalated.” I answered honestly.

“Yeah, that’s an easy explanation. It wasn’t me, it was my brain.” Pooja mocked me, trying to mimic my voice.

“Mocking me will have its consequences.” I winked and smiled.

“What’s the worst you could do?” Pooja scoffed.

“I would tape you to a tree and let you enjoy nature for a couple of hours.” I said, almost instantly.

Pooja’s eyes widened on hearing that. She was surprised by the instant response I had in mind for her question.

“You are an asshole, James.” She said and splashed water at me.

“Hey, cut that out!”

I tried blocking with my hands, but she managed to splash a lot onto my T-shirt. Pooja laughed, her laughter made me relax.

“Ugh, I need to change my T-shirt now.” I frowned and stood up. “I am heading back to the RV, coming?”

“I’ll come in a while. Just want to stretch out my legs and enjoy the scenery.”

I quickly glanced down at her smooth, long legs and grinned. But, thankfully she wasn’t looking at me or she would have probably splashed water on me again.

“Just don’t leave me and go.” Pooja grinned, glancing at me.

“I probably might.” I joked

I then walked back to the RV through the small trail we had walked in earlier. It didn’t take more than 5 minutes to return to the RV. I got into it, wondering how Kelly was doing at the back.

“Mhhmmmppgff!” Kelly moaned from the back, hearing the door open and close.

“How are we doing back there?”

“Mmmmpphhhgg Mmppphhh!”

I quickly removed my wet T-shirt and walked past the curtains to find the short blonde still hogtied on the floor, hooded and gagged underneath.

“What’s that? You want to be freed?” I asked, toying with my blonde captive.

The helpless woman nodded mutely. The white pillow case was sticking to her face due to the lack of free air and sweat. I removed the sweaty pillow case from her head and threw it to the corner along with my wet T-shirt. Kelly looked up at me with her seductive eyes and smiled under the band of silver tape wrapped around her head. Her eyes lingered on my naked torso.

“You seemed to be enjoying this. I am sure you can stay like this for longer.” I said.

I crouched down and gave her ass a little smack. Nothing too hard, just a hard tap.

“Mmmmphhhhhfmmm Mmpphhhgg!”

Her muffled sounds sounded more like moans than protests. My eyes stopped by the roll of silver duct tape lying on the side and that gave me an idea. I picked it up and pocketed something else from the cupboard while Kelly watched me curiously.

“Stay put, don’t go anywhere. I have something to do.” I said to Kelly and left her alone, closing the curtain.

“Mmmmmmphhhh!”

I could hear Kelly’s muffled and confused grunts from behind as I exited the motorhome shirtless with a roll of duct tape in one hand. I walked through the narrow trail once more and paused when I spotted Pooja near the river, sitting on a large rock and enjoying the moving stream and the scenery around it. I looked around to make sure there was no one else nearby. This part of the river was empty since you had to access it through the unconventional narrow trail we had used.

Happy with my scouting, I quietly move towards the unsuspecting Indian woman, being careful not to step on any twigs and make noise. Once I was behind her, I reached out my free hand and clamped my large hand over her mouth, my palm resting on her glossy lips.

“Mmmmmphhh!” Pooja said.

She was surprised and taken aback when she felt my hand over her mouth. Her eyes went wide naturally as she moved her hands up to remove mine away from her mouth, but my hand was stronger. I placed my other arm around her slender waist, pulling her head against my bare chest.

“Sshhh Pooja. It’s me.” I whispered into her ear.

“Mmmmjmmess?” Pooja said and calmed down a little when she heard my voice. But was still in shock by what had happened.

“Whttrrdnnggmmph?” She asked, letting her hand down after failed attempts to remove mine from her mouth.

“I am here to tape you up like I had said earlier.”

I showed her the silver tape I had in my hand after letting go of her waist, but I continued to have my other hand clamped over her mouth.

“MMmmmwhhyy?” Pooja pleaded.

I just smiled, enjoying how her lips felt against my palm when she tried to talk.

“Stop whining and stay still.” I said, in a stern voice.

“Mmmmmphh” Pooja said, much quieter now.

I removed my hand from her mouth and turned her around. Pooja gasped and looked surprised on seeing me shirtless.

“What happened to your T-shirt?” She grinned.

“You know what happened, that’s why I am going to punish you now.”

Pooja looked at me with her big expressive eyes, batting her eyelids.

“Oh no, I am very scared.” She replied in a mocking tone.

Without any warning, I lifted her up and hoisted her over my shoulders. My right hand on her pert butt for support.

“James! What are you doing!” Pooja shrieked, surprised to be lifted all of a sudden.

“Teaching you some manners.” I replied.

I carried her over my shoulder and walked away from the river bank, towards some trees at the back, away from the narrow trail. Pooja was playfully flailing her long, smooth legs against me as I carried her away. I walked for about 10 minutes into the wilderness before spotting a young tree. It was fairly young and its bark was about 10 inches in diameter. I brought Pooja back down and made her stand against the young, but strong tree.

“Are you going to tape me to this tree?!” Pooja asked. Her eyes looked at me wide in surprise.

I nodded and started to wrap the silver duct tape around her waist and the back of the tree, pinning her arms to her sides. I followed that up by wrapping the tape below and above her breasts, along with the tree. This made her breasts push against her white smock top, giving me quite the sight.

“How long are you gonna have me like this?” She asked, resigning to her fate of being taped to the tree.

I wrapped some tape around her thighs and the back of the tree, making sure she would not be able to move away from that tree. The silver tape held her slender body securely to the young tree.

“As long as I like or I might even leave you here and go.” I winked and reached out into my pocket.

“James, you are a anmmmpphhhhhh!”

I had stuffed a white sports sock of mine into her mouth. Something which I had taken from the motorhome before I had left. I followed it up with the second pair, cramming the white sock into Pooja’s mouth. Her cheeks bulged as the pair of white socks were now stuffed completely into her mouth, leaving her lips open showing the white material inside.

“Mmmmphhhhhff!” Pooja pleaded.

Trying not to look into her eyes, I started to wrap the duct tape over her mouth and took it around the bark of the tree too. Pooja protested mutely, but I continued to wrap the silver tape several times, making sure her head remained firmly stuck to the tree.

“Mmmmmphhh Mmmmmmphh.” Pooja mumbled.

Her voice was very muffled now with the packing and the tape wrapped around her head. I looked into her brown eyes as they stared back at me with a wide, expressive, damsel in distress look to them. I then leaned forward, my bare chest pressing against her body as I kissed her over her taped mouth. She suddenly stopped wriggling and protesting, surprised by the sudden kiss.

“See you around.” I winked.

I turned around and walked back in the direction I had come, leaving poor Pooja taped up to a tree, alone.
My ongoing stories:

CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Cute Good Chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This story keeps being fun. Keep going.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sounds like it's just a matter of when, not if, Pooja gets the royal experience. :lol:

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Poor Pooja....! Although she was warned about the consequences of her actions!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite the hot chapter. Love the interaction between Pooja and Jess! And Pooja had this punishement coming :) Continue the good work!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention] great job as usual! Poor Kelly! I hope she gets free soon! Not really 😈
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Man thats a fantastic story and keeps getting hotter and hotter.

thanks for sharing
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This story keeps getting better and better! Please continue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic