Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Post by charliesmith »

It's been only three weeks since I started writing my first story, but many ideas have been knocking on my head. This story would be continued along with my other story, I will be alternating around them to keep myself engaged.

You guys have posted comments on my other story, let me know what you think of this one too.
[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

------------------------------Roadtrip Of Dreams-------------------------------------

The Airbus A-220 was gliding across a clear sky, when I woke up from my nap. I dozed off soon after boarding the flight at New York. As a 39 year old writer/travel blogger, I traveled a lot and it meant catching up on sleep while on the plane. The A-220 was a small plane, it had a typical seating arrangement of two seats on the left and three on the right. I was on the left side, by the window. Rubbing my eyes, I noticed we were close to Chicago, where I was supposed to land. A faint scent of lavender made me look to the left, where I noticed a young, bronze skinned woman sitting next to me, her back resting against the seat and face turned towards me. A black sleeping mask covered her eyes, she seemed to be sleeping as she didn't move much.

‘She smells nice.’ I thought to myself, looking at the sleeping beauty.

She was good looking, even with the black sleeping mask covering her eyes. A black t-shirt covered her full set of breasts, ankle length blue jeans covered her bottom. Her brownish, black hair in a ponytail. I imagined her eyes must be beautiful too and wondered what color they would be. The young woman had full, pillowy lips, which were parted slightly as she slept. Seeing her covered eyes reminded me of my fetish for bondage and tugs. I took out my ipad from the pouch I had stored it in and visited one of my favorite websites, the tugstories.com.

‘There are some new chapters added by my favorite authors. Slackywacky and Greylord all on the same day. Lucky me!’

I begin to read one of the stories, engrossed deeply into the world created by the authors. Bondage had been something which I have always enjoyed, ever since I was a teenager. It started by watching some cheesy scenes on the television, games with my cousins and eventually with ex girlfriends and so on. Looking at women, bound and gagged always fascinated me and it was at the top of my fantasies. My love for bondage remained strong through the years as I explored and evolved my fantasies.

“What are you reading? Looks different.” A voice said, it startled me.

Turning to my left, I noticed the sleeping woman had woken up. The black sleeping mask rested on her forehead now, her beautiful and expressive brown eyes looking at me.

“Sorry for peeping, I had just woken up and your screen was too bright and I couldn’t help but look.” She said. “I am Pooja, Pooja Khatri.”

Her accent sounded familiar to me, but I couldn’t quite place it.

“I am coming from India.” She said, noticing me thinking.

“James Harper, sorry for the high brightness. I probably need reading glasses.” I joked, apologizing to her feeling embarrassed, due to the nature of content I was reading.

“So, tugstories? What kind of stories are they?” She asked, pulling off the sleeping mask from her forehead, placing it in her beige handbag.

“Huh.. It is short for tie up games.”

“Tie up games?”

“Yeah, they have stories where people get tied up for fun.” I said, it was awkward to explain this to someone new.

“Never heard of them, are they good?” Pooja asked, she wasn’t perplexed by the idea of it.

“Depends on the reader, it is an acquired taste. I find them enjoyable.”

“I forgot to pack my kindle, I can give this a try. Any story you would recommend to start me off?” She asked, taking out her iphone and visiting the site using the airplane’s in house wifi.

This caught me off guard, there were a lot of good stories and I wasn’t sure what to recommend to her. I wanted to recommend a good story, which might even get her interested in tugs and bondage. Realizing she was new to the country, one story came to the top of my mind.

“Read Hitchiker, by Slackywacky. It is fun.” I suggested.

The Indian beauty nodded, turning her attention to the new found site and story in her phone. I was curious, wondering what she might think or say after reading the story.

I finished reading the stories I had intended to and started to listen to some music from the airplane headphones. Half an hour passed and we were interrupted by the airhostess asking us to put on our seatbelts, the plane was landing soon.

“It is an interesting story, very different from what I read.” Pooja said, buckling her seatbelt. “It is nice.”

“Glad you are liking it, it is one of my favorite stories.”

“I hope you are not like Jack, treating your wife or girlfriend like he treats Elsa.” She said, referring to the characters from the story, based on the few chapters she had read so far.

I laughed and shrugged. “I think not, I am single.”

Our conversation then moved away from the topic, when the pilot informed us we were about to land. Pooja told me she had just completed her degree in Sociology in India. She was visiting the United States to attend her cousin’s wedding in California.

“Why are you heading to Chicago now?” I asked.

Pooja explained she had flown from Mumbai and would meet her parents at Chicago who were flying from Delhi. The wedding wasn’t until the next week and they had planned to do some touristy stuff by visiting some major landmarks and attractions until then.

“What about you?” She enquired.

“I am from New York, I am a travel blogger who visits different places and writes up things to do around those places. Basically I work for myself, I have my own website and social networks.” I explained.

“That sounds like a dream job, I wish I could do the same.”

“What’s stopping you?”

“My parents want me to do a master’s degree and then decide what to do. Don’t ask why, Indian parents are typically like that.” She said, shaking her head.

“Maybe you should join me instead of your parents, on this trip.” I suggest, playfully of course.

Pooja chuckled, thanking me for the offer, but politely declined it as the plane touched down at the Chicago O’Hare International airport. The plane soon came to a stop and people started to stand and deboard the plane one by one. I get my backpack and stand in the line along with Pooja as we get off the plane. Pooja seemed to be about 5’6 tall, her white sneakers didn’t have any kind of heels to them, meanwhile I was towering behind her at 6’0. I was dressed casually, a light blue shirt, black jeans and brown Doc Martens boots on my feet.

“Is the airport always this crowded?”

“It is one of the busiest airports, but I think it is extra crowded today due to Rihanna’s concert tomorrow in the city.” I told her.

Pooja had already completed immigration when she arrived in New York. We were making our way through the sea of people when I lost sight of her. We were separated by the crowd and I couldn’t find her. I felt a little sad as we didn’t manage to say goodbye. Cursing the timing of the concert, I made my way to the baggage claim, collected my one large suitcase and headed out of the terminal, to the rental spot.

‘I can’t believe it is this crowded today, a lot of people seem to be flying here to attend the concert.’ I think to myself, making my way to the rental office, which was crowded too.

Thankfully, I had booked my vehicle in advance. It was a class B camper van, I had planned to write an article on some of the best road trips you can take and decided to try out the authentic experience, with a proper camper van. My plan was to travel from Chicago to a far away destination, exploring the different places on the way in my journey. It was going to be vacation and work clubbed together in one package.

A friendly worker from the rental led me to the camper van, the RV was a thing of beauty. It was a Thor motorcoach, about 21 feet in length with a rear bedroom, dinette and a wet bath. I thanked him after taking the keys and entered the van. On entry, the dinette was located with a small table and two cushioned chairs. On the left there was a micro kitchen complete with a single door refrigerator, two burner glass gas cooktop with glass cover. It also had a stainless steel single bowl sink with cover and single handle kitchen faucet. The motorhome had a nice vinyl flooring, smoke, lpg and carbon monoxide detectors. A small bathroom was located after the kitchen and a pull out bed at the end of the van, with tinted opening windows on either side.
Two extra cushioned swivel chairs were located in the front of the RV for the driver and a co-passenger. It was a perfect motorhome for my road trip, it could accommodate another person if needed.

‘This is such a sweet ride, got a good deal too.’ I think to myself, impressed with the camper van.

After doing a couple of checks to make sure everything was in place, I placed my suitcase in the small wardrobe at the back. Happy with things, I sit down before the steering wheel, start the van and begin to drive out of the rental spot. The van had barely traveled a few hundred yards, when I noticed someone familiar standing by the taxi waiting area. It was Pooja. She was standing in a very long queue, looking miserable. I stopped the van next to the queue, lowering the windows.

“Hey Pooja, I lost you back there.”

Pooja looked up and saw me sitting inside the motorhome. She gave me a faint smile and waved, looking at the long queue ahead of her. I could sense something was wrong, she was more cheerful and smiling when we were talking back on the plane.

“Looks like a long queue, I could give you a lift. Come on.” I said, calling her over, figuring I could drop her on my way.

The young Indian woman thought about my offer, she agreed to it after taking one more look at the long, mad queue. She walked over quickly to the van, without any bags in her hand. Pooja climbed inside, taking a moment to admire the beautiful interior of the motorhome.

“Thanks, I am in a big mess.” She said, sitting down on the chair next to me.

“What happened?”

She let out a big sigh and told me the unfortunate events that befell her after I had lost sight of her inside the airport. The airline had lost all her checked in bags and they could only find and deliver the lost bags, a couple of days from today. On top of this, her parents had called up to inform that they had to cancel their flight this week, due to her uncle having a medical emergency. They had rescheduled their flight closer to the wedding and directly near the venue. She came out of the airport planning to book a hotel while waiting in the taxi line, but all the major hotels were full in the city due to the concert. She was looking at some Airbnb next, when she realized she had left her handbag in the airplane and only had her mobile with her.
This meant Pooja was in a new country, alone without her handbag, wallet, bags and a place to stay. She was feeling very miserable after bad news came one on top of the other.

“Oh dear, I am sorry to hear all that.” I said, after listening patiently, feeling sorry for her.

“The wedding is in California right?” I then asked.

She nodded.

“I have rented this motorhome for a solo road trip, I wouldn’t mind having my final destination set to California, if you join me.” I said, looking at her. I couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she looked. It would be a nice company.

Pooja looked at me, having previously rejected my playful offer earlier in the plane. She was giving it a thought, probably weighing the pros and cons. She didn’t have much choice either, since she didn't know anyone else living nearby.

“Are you sure, it won’t mess your plans?” She asked.

“Yeah, I am sure. I didn't plan anything out, other than choosing a random destination to travel. I wanted to experience a spontaneous road trip for my article and blog.” I said.

“Okay, Thanks. I hope you won’t end up tying me up like those stories you read on that website.” She said, grinning. She had this cute, mischievous smile whenever she joked.

I laughed. “Don’t give me ideas, I hadn’t thought about that.”

She laughed along with me, I admired her pretty face, getting dirty thoughts about the young, beautiful Indian woman bound and gagged in the RV. Shaking off the thoughts, I begin to drive once more leaving the airport for good.

“We need to fuel the van. The rental only came with minimum fuel to start with.”

“Okay, would you mind if I looked around behind?” She asked. “It is a beautiful motorhome and I haven’t been in one before.

“Sure, feel free.”

My mobile was set up next to the wheel, with google maps switched on. I was driving towards the nearest gas station, still thinking about the route I might want to take to reach California. I made a mental note to ask, which place in California after a while. There wasn’t much traffic while heading out of the city, most of the traffic was towards the city due to the concert happening tomorrow.

“Did you bring these ropes?” I heard Pooja, standing behind me with a long bunch of white nylon ropes in her hand, arms folded.

Looking at her and the ropes, through the rearview mirror, I shook my head. “No, where did you find it?”

“In one of those cabinets at the back, it was next to a toolbox.”

“Hmm, maybe the rental was thoughtful enough to place them for camping.” I answered shrugging.

Pooja’s demoneur relaxed on hearing that. “Have you tied anyone before?” She asked.

“Huh… Yeah, some cousins, a couple of ex-girlfriends.” I said, truthfully.

She was surprised to hear that as she sat down on her seat, placing the ropes on her lap. I glanced towards her, noticing there must be about 12 feet of rope on her lap.

“Wow, I didn't expect that. I thought you just read kinky stories.” The Indian beauty said, looking at me.

“Well you know now, don’t worry I am not a pervert or anything. It was all consensual.” I said.

Pooja nodded. “So those women just let you tie them up, why?” She asked.

“For fun, they enjoyed feeling helpless and in someone’s control. It is quite liberating if done correctly.”

“That’s an interesting perspective, these things are quite taboo in my country. Never got much chance to learn about it.” Pooja said, a curious look on her face.

“That’s a shame, I bet you would look good in bondage. It helps you relax too, especially after a tough day like today.” I said, winking.

Pooja laughed, realizing what I was trying. “Are you trying to get me tied up?” She asked, grinning.
“Only if you want to try. A gas station is coming up. I can stop outside that, tie you with the ropes you found and drive in to fuel the van. I will untie you once the tank is filled.” I tried to sound casual as possible.

Pooja raised her eyebrow, having heard my suggestion. She thought about it for a moment and then said, “I would have told no under any other circumstance, but since you were kind enough to help me, I am willing to give it a try.”

That surprised me, I had only suggested it randomly thinking it would be rejected right off the bat, but she surprised me. I was beginning to like this girl more.

“Great, let me stop the van.” I said, driving the van into the gas station, but stopped at the front.

I turn around in the swivel chair, taking the ropes from Pooja and head to the back. “I will tie you at the back, you would be comfortable on the bed.”

Pooja followed me, she looked a little apprehensive, but also curious. I had pulled out the pull out bed, it was decent sized and could sleep two people if they were sleeping close together. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me, while I took a knife from the tool box and cut the ropes into two halves.

“Why are you cutting it?”

“To tie your hands and feet. Put your hands behind the back”

Pooja looked at me and nodded, placing her slender hands behind her back. I sat next to her on the bed, the familiar lavender scent filled my nose as I started to wrap one piece of rope around her wrists a few times and cinch the knots away from her fingers. The white rope contrasted her bronze skin nicely. She gave her bound wrists a wriggle, while I got off the bed and kneeled on the floor, indicating her to place her feet together.

“Should my sneakers be removed?” She asked.

“Not needed, for now at least.” I said smiling.

I then looped the last piece of rope around her ankles, just under her blue jeans, making sure the knots were tied behind. This was the maximum I could do with two pieces of rope as I stood up and looked at her. I wondered if I should gag her or would it be too much for her first time. Pooja was testing out the bonds, moving her bound wrists behind, while shaking her bound feet. She seemed calm and didn’t look worried, which was a good sign for me.

“Alright, this isn’t much but try to see how it feels. I will come back for you after refueling.” I said, closing the curtain present in front of the bed, heading to the wheel and park the van near the gas pump.
Pooja’s shadow could be seen through the translucent curtain as she tried to wriggle her bound wrists. Smiling, I got down from the RV to fuel it. I was hoping she would get curious about this while I filled the van’s tank. If things go well, this would be a dream road trip!
Last edited by charliesmith 11 months ago, edited 13 times in total.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A reference for Pooja, incase you guys are curious.

My ongoing stories:

BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Very good start!

Can’t wait for more!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, you have made a first class start. You could not have picked a better story to introduce TUGs to Pooja than the Hitchhiker. The introduction was so smooth and believable that it seemed perfectly natural that you would have Pooja tied up in the camper. I am looking forward to you continuing all of your writing projects.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Off to a promising start
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Fantastic start. Can’t wait to see where you take it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Intriguing start! Can't wait for the rest!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great stuff! Very well done! And there’s a random road trip full of possible directions for this to go. Congrats!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Yes, you have made a first class start. You could not have picked a better story to introduce TUGs to Pooja than the Hitchhiker. The introduction was so smooth and believable that it seemed perfectly natural that you would have Pooja tied up in the camper. I am looking forward to you continuing all of your writing projects.
Glad you like it! It means a lot, coming from you. Pooja is unlike any character I have written before. I have got some ideas, let's see how it goes. [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

Thank you for the kind encouragement. [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Cute Smooth Start. Can't wait to see and read what happens next. Thank You for the description and post of what Pooja looks Like.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Very Nice and Cute Smooth Start. Can't wait to see and read what happens next. Thank You for the description and post of what Pooja looks Like.
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] Thank you for commenting and encouraging :D

I am ready with the next chapter and I would like to know your thoughts about it, Thanks for commenting guys.
[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention]. Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------Chapter 2---------------------------------------------

It didn’t take long to fuel the van. I got back inside, once the tank was filled, wondering how Pooja was doing at the back. It was a very simple tie, but I was still concerned, since it was her first time and I didn't want her to have any kind of bad experience. Walking to the back, I open the curtain. Pooja was sitting on the edge of the bed and looked at me, her demeanor relaxed on seeing me. The white rope holding her wrists behind, her ankles bound similarly.

“I am back, how did it feel?”

“Like I was kidnapped? It felt new and different, to have my hands and feet bound. I could have hopped, but I knew you would be returning soon.” She said, with a coy smile.

“A kidnapper would have tied you up much tighter, what I have done is bare minimum. Would you like to be untied?”

Pooja nodded, she had been tied up for like only 7-10 minutes. The feeling of rope against her skin was something she had never experienced before, it was different and was it nice? She was not quite sure about that. Pooja turned around a little, allowing me to untie her wrists, followed by her ankles. She stood up noticing the faint rope marks on her skin.

“They will vanish, don’t worry.” I said, returning to the wheel.

I start the motor home, driving out of the gas station. Pooja joined next to me soon, looking out through the window. I glanced at her, wondering what was going through in her mind. She had been tied up and she didn't seem to have minded it. I wondered if I could push for it once more, later on.

“Where are we going, have you thought about that?” She asked.

“Yeah, I am planning to do the classic Chicago - Los Angeles road trip. We will be going through a lot of nice places.” I said.

“Alright, you know your country better. I will just be a good passenger.”

“You mean kidnapped passenger?”

She laughed, it was cute and nice to hear.

We were approaching the outskirts of the city, that’s when I noticed a Walmart coming up. “There is a Walmart coming up, do you want to buy some clothes?”

“Yeah, good idea. I do need to buy some things.” Pooja nodded, she did need clothes and other things after losing her bags.

I switch on the indicator, turn left to the entrance and drive into the parking lot. Once the motor home was parked, we stepped out and walked to the store. Pooja was amazed by how big it was, while I explained to her how they have almost everything you might need. She was all smiles and excited to step into Walmart for the first time. We went to the clothes section, where she checked out some clothes for herself.

“Any recommendations? I only see a lot of American clothing.” She said, going through the rack before her.

“You can’t go wrong with some shorts and tees for a road trip.” I said, shrugging.

Pooja picked up a bunch of clothes and headed towards the trial room. I walked around looking at the things randomly, when I stumbled upon the hardware section. They had different varieties of ropes neatly coiled. I couldn’t help, but stop and stare at them. My dirty mind imagined Pooja’s body bound in all these ropes. She would look hot bound in them, my mind ran through some imaginary scenarios with her, while I inspected them. That’s when I feel a gentle tap on my back. Pooja had come back and she had noticed me daydreaming.

“Everything alright?” She asked, with a mischievous smile on her face. She had a large shopping bag in her hand filled with clothes.

“Euh? I..” I said, blushing looking at the beautiful, young, Indian woman before me.

“Don’t worry, I am not judging. Are you planning to tie me again?” She asked, teasing me.

“I might, I did joke about you being a kidnapped passenger.” I said, winking playfully.

Pooja laughed. She just smiled and moved towards the billing section. I stood there confused wondering if that was an invitation to tie her up again or not. I decided to pick up a large bundle of white cotton ropes. I was about to leave, when I noticed a bunch of silver duct tape on the other side. Picking up a roll, I followed Pooja towards the billing. She was waiting for me looking amused, seeing the bundle of ropes and the roll of silver duct tape in my hands.

“That’s a lot.” She whispered while we waited in the small queue.

“Couldn’t help myself, sorry. Don’t worry I won’t be using them all.” I whispered back.

Pooja blushed.

The queue moved and soon it was our turn to bill. Pooja asked me if I could purchase her clothes too, she promised she would pay me once she gets her stuff back. I told her it was alright and that I would be happy to do it. I gave my credit card and soon we had everything in plastic bags.

“Have fun.” The cashier said. He was a young man with curly brown hair. He had probably noticed the ropes and duct tape we had bought together.

I gave him a nod, while Pooja blushed again. We made our way back to the parking lot and got into the RV. Pooja placed her bag of clothes in the back cupboard and decided to change. While she was changing behind the curtain, I brewed some coffee in the micro kitchen. The micro kitchen was very convenient as I made the coffee and looked outside, sipping from my mug.

“Smells good, is that fresh coffee?” Pooja asked, stepping out from the back.

She had changed into black tank top and blue denim shorts. The tank top hugged her body well, showing off her curves while the shorts came till mid thigh. Her brownish, black hair was pulled into a ponytail. She told me her hair was black naturally, but she liked to mix it with brown. I handed her a new mug, filled with coffee. We stood there drinking coffee, our eyes met each other, making us smile.

“Where to now?” She asked.

“I am planning to reach Iowa by nightfall, Des Moines to be exact. We can break for the day there, it is a 4 to 5 hour drive. So let’s see.”

“Sounds good and when would you be tying me up?”

I stared at her, surprised by her blunt and direct question. Looking into her brown eyes, I blushed and wondered what to say, this woman was something else.

“Well you did end up buying all those ropes, back at the store. I don’t think it is for camping, is it?” Pooja prodded me, with her mischievous smile.

I looked at the lone bag, which was on the small table and then back at Pooja. “I can show you how it feels to be helpless by adding a couple more ropes?”

Pooja thought for a moment and nodded. “I guess I can try it out, since I don’t have anything better to do”. She said, smiling.

I was ecstatic to hear that. Tying her up once was good enough, but she was allowing me to tie her up again? This was more than I expected from the Indian beauty, whom I met only today. Pooja went to the back of the motor home, while I followed her, carrying the bag of ropes and tape I had bought. We figured it would be better if she was tied back here than at the front, it would be awkward to explain if someone stopped us. Pooja sat on the edge of the pull out bed once more and looked at me curiously, wondering what I had in mind this time.

“It was very simple the last time, I think we should up the difficulty a notch.” I said.

“What do you have in mind?” She asked. Her eyes showed she was curious. That was a good sign.

“Nothing very extensive, don’t worry. Put your hands together in front this time.”

Pooja obliged and placed her wrists together in front. Taking a knife, I cut a long strand of rope from the bundle I had bought. I then begin to wrap it around Pooja’s delicate, slender wrists. The white rope contrasted her skin beautifully as I made several wraps around her wrists. The free ends of the rope were then tied under her wrists, cinched away from her fingers.

“Let me know if it gets too tight or uncomfortable.”

Pooja nodded.

I then kneel down on the floor, cutting another piece of long rope. Once Pooja placed her feet together on cue, I proceeded to tie her ankles together similar to her wrists. My eyes wandered around her long, smooth legs. Her bare legs were eye candy for my dirty mind as I finished tying the knots. Pooja noticed my eyes staring at her legs, but she just smiled and tested her bound wrists.

“This is like last time, you have only made it easier by tying my wrists to the front.” She said, puzzled, once I stood up after tying her ankles.

“I haven’t completed it.” I said, cutting off a shorter piece of rope from the bundle.

Pooja watched curiously as I came closer and tied one end of the shorter rope to her bound wrists. Taking the other end, I bend down and tie it to her bound ankles. Since the rope was shorter, Pooja’s ankles would move up if she pulled her wrists and vice versa. She was amused by this, trying to move her wrists without lifting up her ankles, but she couldn’t.

“Oh.. wow, this is clever!” She said, sounding surprised.

I chuckled, feeling happy that she was responding positively to the ties. I stood there, watching her move her bound wrists and ankles, testing out the ropes. She looked beautiful in those ropes, her long and smooth legs looked alluring to me. I would have just stood there and watched her wriggling for the rest of the day, only to remind myself that would probably weird her out.

“Alright, I better start driving once again. I will stop after an hour or two, for a bathroom break. Okay?” I asked.

It was important that I kept her informed about what I was doing, it is always important to build up trust with someone you are tying up. Pooja had trusted me, by letting me tie her up and I wanted to make sure she won’t regret it. I could sense the potential during this trip and I wanted to play the long game.

“Yeah, I think I should be good. This is restrictive, but not uncomfortable.” Pooja said.

“Good, just one more thing before I leave.” I said, picking out the roll of silver duct tape and joking. “A kidnapped captive must be gagged.”

Pooja’s eyes widened.

“Is it necessary?, I mean it's not like I am calling out for help or anything.” She chuckled.

“You are not, but it is part of the bondage.” I said winking, tearing a piece of tape.

Pooja sighed, but grinned when I approached her with the strip of tape in my hand. Without any further questions, the young woman pursed her lips as I gently applied the silver tape over her mouth. My fingers pressed the tape over her mouth and cheek nicely, smoothening it. Her eyes looked more expressive now.

“Thhsssffeellsdffrnt!” Pooja said, her voice was only muffled. I could make out what she was saying.

“Have fun.” I said, smiling and left, closing the curtain at the back.

Turning on the engine, I checked the route once more in google maps before I left the Walmart parking lot. Joining the I-88W, I made my way through the sparse traffic. The weather looked beautiful today and I was hoping to reach Des Moines by nightfall. I would occasionally turn around to check if Pooja was alright, scolding myself for closing the curtain behind as I could only see her silhouette. She seemed to be moving around, trying to figure her way out of the ropes. I still couldn’t believe the events of today, here I was supposed to be on a lonely road trip, but ended up with a young beautiful Indian woman who was tied up behind.

‘I wonder how she is coping back there.’ I think to myself.

Almost an hour had passed and I had covered some good distance along the I-88W. I decided to check on Pooja and let her out for a bathroom break. Spotting a rest stop, I slow down and park the motor home in the parking lot. I made sure there weren't any other vehicles nearby. Turning off the engine, I made my way to the back and was a little surprised when I pulled the curtain. Pooja had managed to remove the single strip of silver tape over her mouth and was nibbling on her bound wrists with her teeth, trying to get the knots off. It was almost successful.

“Trying to escape?” I chuckled, approaching her.

“The tape came off pretty easily, when I used my tongue. I am surprised how they seem to work in movies.” She said, smiling.

“Ah, they never seem to show anything right in the movies.”

“Once that was off, I had been nibbling on the ropes. I am almost free.”

“Yeah?”

Pooja tugged her wrists a few more times and the ropes came off easily, she had nibbled right on the knot.

“Ta da!” She said, with a playful smile showing her free wrists, proud of herself.

“Good job, Pooja. I am impressed.” I grinned.

“You went easy on me, didn’t you?” She then said, with a knowing smile.

I nodded, watching her untie her ankles next. She was not only beautiful, but also clever. It made me feel more attracted to her. Standing up, Pooja rubbed her wrists, noticing the rope marks. I told her that we had stopped at a rest stop and I was planning to get some drinks and asked if she wanted any.

“Surprise me, something cool would be nice.”

I left the motorhome and walked towards the vending machines. The sun was slowly setting and the sky had an orangish hue. Pooja stayed back in the motorhome, using the inbuilt restroom. Grabbing some soda and chips from the vending machine, I returned back to the motorhome. The rest stop was fairly empty over here. Pooja was sitting by the table, looking at her phone when I returned. I remembered that was the only possession left with her since the airport. She had texted her parents about her situation, it was night time in India and she didn't want to wake them up by calling. I handed her one soda before tossing the rest in the refrigerator.

“How much longer are you driving today?” Pooja asked, popping the can open, drinking out of it.

I stared at her lips and the few drops of soda dripping on to her black top hugging her full breasts. Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I answered. “ A couple more hours? We can then have dinner and call it a day.”

“Okay sounds good, I have an idea.”

“Yes?”

“Can you tie me up much tighter, I want to experience what it feels to be completely helpless.”
I blinked, wondering if I heard her right. “Um. You want me to tie you up tighter?”

“Yeah, isn’t that what I said?” She said, laughing. She was amused by the surprised look.

“Are you sure, it will be quite a long time before I untie you.” I said, I wanted her to know what to expect before I tied her.

“I had been thinking about it, while you had gone to get drinks. I have never traveled so far away before, I didn’t plan to go on a random road trip with a guy whom I just met today. Everything has been new today, the bondage included. It feels safe. I would have never got to experience something like this, back in my country. It feels just right to try it out more, you seem to like it and I want to experience the feeling of helplessness more.” Pooja said.

I smiled, nodding to her. Even though she was a young woman, she spoke with such maturity.

“Alright, I will tie you up much tighter this time. Go and sit on the bed.”

Pooja grinned, standing up and headed back to the bed in the rear of the motorhome. Her hips swayed naturally when she walked forward with the help of her long, smooth legs. I followed her behind, picking up the ropes which we had used before. I also cut a few more pieces of rope which I planned to use this time.

“Do your worst, kidnapper.” Pooja jokes, her laugh was beautiful too.

I grinned, I could already feel my cock throbbing inside my jeans. Pooja’s beauty and her actions were making them excited. I quietly take a piece of rope and begin to bind her wrists behind her back. I loop the ropes several times before I tie the knots. Taking some more ropes, I pull it above and below her full breasts, taking it towards her arms. The ropes pin her arms to her sides and also make her breasts stretch tight against her black tank top. She looked hot.

“This is new.” She said, looking down at her chest.

“Yeah, it secures your upper body more.” I said. “Lie face down on the bed.”

Pooja obliged, listening to my instruction as she lay down on the bed facing down. Her round bottom was facing me, I had to contain myself from spanking them. They looked so inviting, in her tight denim shorts. Taking her ankles in my hand, I quickly lash the rope around her ankles and bind them together. Another rope was used to wrap around her thighs, just above her knees. My hands and fingers brushed against her smooth legs, while tying them. Pooja didn’t complain, probably thinking it was bound to happen while tying her legs.

“This feels super secure and tight already.” She said, watching me take one more piece of rope.

“Almost done.” I said, tying one end of the rope to her ankles, pulling her legs back by tying the other end to the ropes circling her back.

Pooja gasped, in surprise when I placed her in a pretty snug hogtie. She took a moment to adjust to her new position and then wriggled a bit to check on her bonds. The white ropes around her body made her look sexy and fabulous.

“I don’t think I will be getting out of this, without your help.” Pooja said, squirming a bit.

“That’s the idea, let’s gag you properly too.”

Pooja watched as I opened my bag and pulled out a pair of clean, white ankle socks. She watched me ball them both up in my hand and approach her.

“Are they going inside my mouth?” She asked.

“That’s right, open your mouth. Nice and wide.” I instructed.

I stuffed one sock inside her mouth, towards the right side of her mouth. Soon another sock followed it, towards the left side now. Pooja’s mouth was now stuffed with my balled up white socks, her red lips closing over them. Just a small hint of white speck could be seen through her lips. Only her puffed cheek would give away the fact, something was stuffed in her mouth.

“Mmmmphf” Pooja said, looking at me with her playful eyes. It was easy to get lost in them.

I pick up the roll of duct tape and begin to wrap it around Pooja’s mouth and head. I was careful enough to lift her ponytail up, so the tape was not wound around it too. The silver tape was wrapped around her mouth five times, before I tore it off the roll. The band of silver tape over her mouth, along with the sock stuffing made sure she would be quiet.

“Are you alright?” I asked, placing the roll of tape back in the plastic bag.

“Mmmmphhhfgh!” Pooja said, nodding to indicate she was alright.

“Good, breathe through your nose. I know it is a tough gag, but you asked to be helpless.” I chuckled.

“Hmmmmphfff!” She replied, her brown eyes twinkling at me. She was alright with it, at least for now.

I stood there staring at the hogtied and gagged, young woman for several minutes. It was such a fascinating sight for me as I watched Pooja wriggle against the tight ropes and grunt into her secure gag. I literally had to drag myself back to the front, to get back on the road. The road trip was getting more and more interesting!
My ongoing stories:

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention] Wow! Excellent job! You did a great job describing the bondage. Poor girl isn’t going to see much of this beautiful country! But she’ll never forget the trip. Thanks so much!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice update, glad that the bondage is getting more challenging. Now the only question is, will he keep his mind on the road?!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Nice update, glad that the bondage is getting more challenging. Now the only question is, will he keep his mind on the road?!
I hadn’t thought of that! Hopefully the won’t end up in a burning wreck in Kansas!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great second part
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Awesome 2nd chapter. Pooja is so cute and adorable Cutie Pie. Very Nice Detail and it's nice that she's learning how to trust
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very nice update! I love how things get more stringent with Pooja! Nice to see the trust growing between the two. I find myself looking forward to their getting much closer!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent, [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. Well described and you are maintaining interest. Is it possible that this could become a long term relationship?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

I hope that this doesn't turn into another let's meet all these new random people and have multiple tie fests that are just far fetched and out of place like some of the other stories posted here. There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned man meets a female bottom who doesn't know she is a bottom and they explore her awakening into her emerging love of bondage
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

It keeps getting better! I like how the relationship is going!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Interesting start you have here, and cool that you've given nods to several luminaries who publish here, giving a level of 'reality' to the story, while retaining the idea this all supposed to be a fantasy. I also appreciate the level of detail provided, both in the physical appearance of places and things, but also in the nature of the tie-ups themselves. The face-claim for Pooja is an absolute knockout, and I like the interaction between he and the protagonist in the story. I'm curious to see where you go from here.
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Loving the story so far!! Can’t wait for more and how Pooja’s relationship with her “kidnapper” develops further, her playful attitude in bondage is just so sexy :)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @charliesmith Wow! Excellent job! You did a great job describing the bondage. Poor girl isn’t going to see much of this beautiful country! But she’ll never forget the trip. Thanks so much!
Hopefully Jim thinks about that. Poor Pooja ;) [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention]
tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Nice update, glad that the bondage is getting more challenging. Now the only question is, will he keep his mind on the road?!
Valid question, it must be hard for him. That's for sure. :D [mention]tickletied84[/mention]
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Nice and Awesome 2nd chapter. Pooja is so cute and adorable Cutie Pie. Very Nice Detail and it's nice that she's learning how to trust
Yeah, Pooja is such a cutie isn't she ? ;) [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Very nice update! I love how things get more stringent with Pooja! Nice to see the trust growing between the two. I find myself looking forward to their getting much closer!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Thanks for the comment, encourages me to write more! It is going to be a slow paced story.[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Excellent, @charliesmith. Well described and you are maintaining interest. Is it possible that this could become a long term relationship?
That's what I have in mind ;) [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Interesting start you have here, and cool that you've given nods to several luminaries who publish here, giving a level of 'reality' to the story, while retaining the idea this all supposed to be a fantasy. I also appreciate the level of detail provided, both in the physical appearance of places and things, but also in the nature of the tie-ups themselves. The face-claim for Pooja is an absolute knockout, and I like the interaction between he and the protagonist in the story. I'm curious to see where you go from here.
Thanks [mention]The G-Man[/mention] I enjoy several stories here and I thought I could mention some of my favourite stories and authors. I appreciate your comment, it encourages me to write more. Keep commenting :D
h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago I hope that this doesn't turn into another let's meet all these new random people and have multiple tie fests that are just far fetched and out of place like some of the other stories posted here. There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned man meets a female bottom who doesn't know she is a bottom and they explore her awakening into her emerging love of bondage
[mention]h56jh1[/mention] Thanks and your suggestions are noted :D
Yewteed wrote: 1 year ago Loving the story so far!! Can’t wait for more and how Pooja’s relationship with her “kidnapper” develops further, her playful attitude in bondage is just so sexy :)
[mention]Yewteed[/mention] Thanks for commenting :)
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Great second part
[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thanks for commenting :)
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic