Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Pooja is a real sport. Someone likethat should be cherished. Goodjob, [mention]charliesmith[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Really interesting story, I'm loving the Indian culture references in it too. Can't wait to see where it goes
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is Awesome and Nice Cute Chapter!!! I think James is starting to fall hard for his Indian Beautiful Gorgeous Pretty Captive! Can you show a picture of what Pooja's sneakers look like
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Another great addition to the story! Loved seeing Pooja be introduced to a boxtie and frogtie. Should we expect to see any ballgags, leather or more devious toys belonging to James?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Road trips can be so much fun. Just ask Elsa and Jack :lol:
Very nice chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Pooja is a real sport. Someone likethat should be cherished. Goodjob, @charliesmith.
She sure is. One of a kind. :D [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Takitaki wrote: 1 year ago Really interesting story, I'm loving the Indian culture references in it too. Can't wait to see where it goes
Yeah, Glad you like it. [mention]Takitaki[/mention]
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago This is Awesome and Nice Cute Chapter!!! I think James is starting to fall hard for his Indian Beautiful Gorgeous Pretty Captive! Can you show a picture of what Pooja's sneakers look like
Thank you :D Yes, James seems to falling hard for her. Pm me for her sneaker pic. [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
Yewteed wrote: 1 year ago Another great addition to the story! Loved seeing Pooja be introduced to a boxtie and frogtie. Should we expect to see any ballgags, leather or more devious toys belonging to James?
We will see soon. ;) [mention]Yewteed[/mention]
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Road trips can be so much fun. Just ask Elsa and Jack :lol:
Very nice chapter.
That's very true. Hitchiker is the mother of all road trips :D [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Poojah is a real trooper and I feel she is liking her predicament. I can also sense the sexual tension crackling between her and James. Good stuff! Please continue!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Fun chapter, and I also liked the Indian culture references. Really liked how the waitress interacted with our...er, couple, and how oblivious she was when the next game started right there in the diner.

And, agreed, 'Hitchhiker' is the magnum opus of road trips, against which any others will be measured.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This is such a great story
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Really excited for the rest of the story! How many chapters do you plan on writing [mention]charliesmith[/mention] ?
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Great work!
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Really hope there’s more parts to this story- was really liking how things were playing out so far [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. Do you plan to write anymore for this story?
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Poojah is a real trooper and I feel she is liking her predicament. I can also sense the sexual tension crackling between her and James. Good stuff! Please continue!
[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] Yeah she is! Something is got to give, soon. ;)
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Fun chapter, and I also liked the Indian culture references. Really liked how the waitress interacted with our...er, couple, and how oblivious she was when the next game started right there in the diner.

And, agreed, 'Hitchhiker' is the magnum opus of road trips, against which any others will be measured.
Thanks for taking time to comment and appreciate you mentioning your favourite scene. [mention]The G-Man[/mention]

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] Thank you!
Yewteed wrote: 1 year ago Really hope there’s more parts to this story- was really liking how things were playing out so far @charliesmith. Do you plan to write anymore for this story?
[mention]Yewteed[/mention] Thank you, I will be posting the next chapter today.
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------Chapter 6---------------------------------------

It was around 11:30 AM. I had been driving continuously ever since we left the breakfast diner and we finally arrived at Des Moines. The sky was still very clear today and it seemed to be a beautiful day, so far. I glanced at the mirror to check on Pooja, she was still bound and gagged at the back of the motorhome. It had been close to two hours, since I had tied her up. I wondered how she was doing as that bondage was difficult to endure for a long time, since she was new to it. I still felt a little awkward about kissing her head earlier, and I was barely able to turn back and check on her. I could hear Pooja whimpering now and then from the back. Figuring she would want some relief, I decided to stop at the next rest stop, outside of Des Moines. It didn’t take long before I found a rest stop, pulling the motorhome into the parking lot. Switching off the engine, I walked back to check on my pretty Indian captive.

“How are we doing?”

“Hmmmmpff!”

Pooja looked up at me from the bed. She was now lying on her side awkwardly, her eyes almost glaring at me. It wasn’t the most comfortable position to be in, when your upper body is box tied and the legs are frogtied. She did look cute though. Her smooth, long legs restrained by the ropes. The thick band of silver tape wrapped around her mouth and head, enhanced her beauty and completed her damsel in distress look.

“Do you need a break?”

“Ysmsmmphhhh.” Pooja said and nodded eagerly.

I then started to untie her legs first, taking my time like always. My hands brushed against her smooth legs while I undid the knots. My little activity was a little more obvious now, since Pooja raised her eyebrows. I blushed and quickly undid the ropes, freeing her legs. She quickly put her legs together, stretching them, feeling relieved. I then take a seat on the bed, behind her, releasing her from the box tie.

“Thhnkssmmm” She muttered, almost slumping back against me.

I held her arms to support, while she got used to the feeling of freedom. I started to work on her gag next. It was a nightmare to remove, as I had wound some tape around her hair too. After several long minutes, I managed to cut the silver tape free from her mouth and hair. I braced myself for her to scold me.

“Mmmpghmmmm.” Pooja said.

Her mouth was still packed with stuffing and I had forgotten about that. She parted her lips to show the gray sport sock and tissue ball stuffed in her mouth. She wasn’t able to use her tongue to push them out. Grinning, I reached my hand out and eased my soaked sport sock out of her mouth. It was drenched and glistened in her saliva. I held it tight in my hand, feeling the dampness, while Pooja spat out the tissue ball without my help. I sat there in silence, watching the young Indian woman adjust her mouth, breathing much more freely now, without the awful gag. She opened her mouth a few times to say something, but decided against it for some reason.

“Are you alright?”

Pooja nodded and looked at me. “That… was intense.” She finally spoke.

“The kidnapper was a cautious man. He takes his job seriously.”

Pooja burst out into laughter and punched my arms playfully. “You and your silly games, Asshole.”

I smiled, seeing her laugh, gave me some of the best feelings I have had in quite some time. I sat there and admired her. Pooja’s hair was disheveled from the wraparound gag, her pink tank top sticking to her breasts due to the sweat, from all the wriggling she had done since breakfast. Staring at her, I reached out my hand and gently brushed away some stray hair, away from her face. Surprised, Pooja looked at me, her eyes locked on to mine. She gave me an awkward smile and remained still with my hand still brushing her hair. Seeing no resistance, I leaned forward, moving my face closer to hers. Within seconds, I found myself pressing my lips against hers.

“Mmm.” Pooja said, her eyes wide, seemingly surprised by my move.

I pause, pulling my face back. “Is it…have I gone too far…do you have a boyfriend?” I spoke, stammering and asking the most random and stupid question at the moment.

Pooja looked at me, her eyes blinking, probably letting things sink in. “Really? That came to your mind, only after kissing me?”

I was lost for words, the color on my face began to fade. Noticing this, Pooja laughed.

“You should have seen your face!” She said, teasing me.

I was still not completely sure what to make out of it. I had just kissed her after all.

Pooja smiled at me, looking at me coyly. “No, I don’t have a boyfriend.”

I relaxed, feeling a little relieved. “Great, I really hoped I wouldn’t have to deal with an angry boyfriend.” I joked.

Pooja laughed, again. God, she was beautiful.

“But you would have to deal with an angry Indian father.” She teased.

I was surprised to hear that. Pooja explained that Indian fathers were usually very protective of their daughters and didn’t approve of lovers. But times are changing and people in India are changing too. Love marriages are more of a common theme now, than what it used to be decades ago.

“I’ll deal with that when the time comes.” I smiled.

Pooja grinned and nudged my side. “Slow down, James. I haven’t even kissed you back.”

I stopped smiling and realized she was right. “Don’t you like mmmmmm”

She didn’t let me finish my sentence. Pooja had leaned in and pressed her luscious lips on mine, silencing me with a tender kiss. She kissed for a few seconds, before pulling back. I sat there dazed and wondered if I was dreaming or if it was real. I blinked and stared at her sheepishly, the gorgeous Pooja Khatri had kissed me!

“Wo..w..I.” I began, only to be silenced again, when she placed her slender finger on my lips.

“Don’t ruin the moment with your witty words.” She smirked, teasing me, giving me a naughty look.

I smiled, kissing her finger.

Pooja smiled back, removing her finger and stood up, adjusting and tightening her ponytail. I sat there grinning like an idiot, staring at her. She was so beautiful, even when she looked sweaty from all the wriggling she had done previously.

“I wish the RV also had a shower in the bathroom. I need a shower.” Pooja said, looking down at her body. Her clothes hugged her body more closely, due to the sweat.

“I have stopped at a rest stop, they have showers in there. Feel free to use them.”

Pooja was happy to hear that, she took the plastic bag which contained her clothes and we exited the motorhome. I also carried a small bag which contained my own clothes and a towel. I wanted to take a shower too. We made our way to the showers and I went on to have a nice hot one. I changed into a pair of dark jeans and a muscle fit black t-shirt, which hugged my arms. Drying my hair using the towel, I stepped out and waited for Pooja, by a vending machine. Pooja walked out of the women’s shower a few minutes later, wearing faded denim shorts and a white smock top. Her hair was free, but was still wet from the shower. I stood there and stared at her as she made her way towards me, smiling. I couldn’t believe I had kissed this gorgeous woman 15 minutes back, inside the motorhome. Was it a dream?

“All freshened up, but only to be tied up again?” I asked, teasing her. There weren't a lot of people around, so no one could overhear our conversation.

Pooja’s smile turned into a cute pout. “What?”

“Well you did agree to be my bondage doll for the day.”

The young Indian woman rolled her eyes, her bronze skin contrasted nicely with her white top. Her beauty was something which I can’t stop admiring, no matter what. She folded her arms under her full breasts, continued to give me a playfully annoyed look.

“I thought my kiss would have reduced the duration.” She grinned.

I blushed.

“Nah, it only fuelled me to tie you up again.” I smirked.

Pooja giggled. “Nothing I say is going to change your mind. I surrender.”

She raised her hands up playfully. People passing by shot us a look, probably wondering why the young woman had raised her hands up.

“Good, come with me.” I said. I guide her out back to the parking lot, holding her arms, walking by her side.

“What will you do to me, master?” Pooja asked, batting her eyebrows while we walked.

I was surprised to hear that. I looked at her, my eyebrow raised. My member twitched involuntarily, after hearing that.

“I read it on the internet yesterday, sometimes the people who tie up others are called master or dominant?” She laughed, explaining how she knew the term.

I blushed and nodded. “Yes. People who get tied up like you often are called the submissive.”

“I am no submissive.” Pooja said defiantly, too proud to be a submissive.

I gave her a stern look, holding her arm tighter.

“Fine… Sorry master.” She said, making her last word sound sultry, to tease me.

I could feel my member move again inside my pants, when she said that. I blush slightly, but continue to hold her arm and lead her towards the motorhome. Pooja playfully tried to be defiant and walked slowly. My grip remained firm and I made her walk along with me. A burly biker, who happened to be parking his bike nearby, spotted us and walked over.

“Is he giving you any trouble, miss?” The large man asked, in a deep voice.

“Oh no, Sir. We were just playing.” Pooja said and smiled sheepishly.

I relaxed my grip on her arm and nodded to him. “She likes to be bratty, gets a kick out of it.”

The large man chuckled, while Pooja frowned and shook her head.

“You are a lucky guy.” The man replied to me and winked at Pooja, before he walked back to his bike.

Glad that no further questions were asked, I tightened my grip again on her arms and led her to the motorhome. I opened the door with one hand and gently pushed Pooja inside, before I let myself in and closed the door.

“Sit in the passenger seat, I want you to ride next to me for a while.” I said, heading back to the rear of the motorhome and retrieved the ropes.

“Finally, I get to see some of the scenery outside, instead of being stashed at the back.” Pooja said, in a mock relieved tone. She sat down on the swiveling, cushioned chair, next to mine.

I brought back a small collection of the ropes and laid them on my seat. I then took a quick look outside the window, to make sure no one was looking into our motorhome. Taking some rope, I take Pooja’s hands together in front and wrap them around her wrists, binding them together. Pooja remained still and allowed me to do my thing. Once her wrists were bound, I took another piece of rope and binded her ankles by bending my upper body, close to her legs.

“Won’t someone be able to see me tied up?” She questioned.

“Not unless they are driving a truck or a motorhome themselves. Cars would be too low to see your hands and feet.”

Pooja nodded, happy with my explanation. Once her ankles were bound, I took a longer piece of rope and tied one end to her wrists and the other end to her ankles. She couldn't move her hands without moving her feet up and vice versa.

“I am not gagging you. You can talk for a while.” I grinned and took my seat, switching on the ignition. The motorhome roared to life.

Pooja stuck her tongue out to mock me, but her eyes soon went wide when I leaned over and kissed her on her mouth. “Mmmm!”

The road trip just got more interesting!
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Happy to see you posting again, [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. For me, this was the most interesting chapter of a very interesting story. You wrote
Indeed it did!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I am so liking where this is headed! I can feel the electricity crackle between the two! Can't wait for the next part! Good show!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Just amazing work! Great job!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Amazing and Awesome chapter Things just got Hotter and A lot more interesting and Sweet
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

I absolutely loved this. Glad you’re back and can’t wait for more adventures with James and Pooja!
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Great chapter
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Aww how sweet! Love how this is going
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great chapter, working on character development. And Indian fathers can be very protective indeed.

Maybe they'll bump into Jack and Elsa somewhere during their trip ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you for the kind words guys! [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]Takitaki[/mention]
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Happy to see you posting again, @charliesmith. For me, this was the most interesting chapter of a very interesting story. You wrote
Indeed it did!
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] I am glad you liked it :)
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter, working on character development. And Indian fathers can be very protective indeed.

Maybe they'll bump into Jack and Elsa somewhere during their trip ;)
[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Thank you very much. That would be a dream collaboration for me :)
My ongoing stories:

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely update - glad the story is progressing nicely. Am glad Pooja is starting to play the role now too :D
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Lovely update - glad the story is progressing nicely. Am glad Pooja is starting to play the role now too :D
Thank you! [mention]tickletied84[/mention]
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic