Jennyjay tied in a sack (m/f) - request by jennyjay

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jennyjay tied in a sack (m/f) - request by jennyjay

Post by johopp »

Chapter 01

You're wearing your pajamas, you're barefoot and you're sleeping soundly. You are alone - your husband, a bigwig in society, is with some influential politician. You've long since given up trying to remember all the names and parties.
In any case, he won't be back until tomorrow.

Of course I found out all of this - as well as the numerical code for the electronic lock on the entrance door. I don't have to turn on a light - your steady snoring takes me right to your bedroom.
How peacefully you lie there - if you only knew...

You only wake up when I cover your mouth from behind with one hand and lightly poke a sharp object into your ribs with the other. "Don't make a sound if you value your life!"
The knife has the desired effect: without resistance, I can turn you on your stomach and tie your hands tightly behind your back with cable ties. To be on the safe side, I also tie your thumbs with another cable tie. Your bare feet and big toes are also tamed with the black plastic straps.
When you're tied up, I turn you on your back again and say: "So, my love - if you continue to be so good, you'll be free again very quickly! I just want one tiny question answered!" You nod.

"Where's the key to the safe - you know, the one behind the big picture in the hallway!" You swallow as you realize how damn well prepared I am. But there's one thing I didn't consider: "There is no key - my fingerprint and my husband's are the key. But they have to be used at the same time - otherwise the safe will stay locked!"
When you spoke the bitter truth, you were shaking all over because you didn't know how I would react to this unexpected setback. You only know one thing: I can't let you go - otherwise the police would be here in no time.
I'm aware of that too - but I have a different idea: "Your husband must have a lot of money in his bank account too, right?" "Sure, but I don't have authority over his account - why do you ask?"

"It's simple - you come with me. I'll hold you hostage until he withdraws the money and hands it over to me." You are shocked: “Please don’t... hmmmmpf.” I put a wide strip of black tape over your mouth and put a brown jute bag over your head. I pull the bag down to your feet and tie it together at ankle height. Only your bare feet are still visible from the jute sack. The sack smells so bad that you struggle not to vomit.
I carry you to the trunk of my car and lay you in it. I can't resist tickling your bare feet again before I close the trunk and drive you to my hiding place.

Chapter 02

You desperately try to escape from the bonds - but the only result of your efforts are painful, bloody welts on your wrists and ankles. You already have several bumps on your head because you hit your head several times on the trunk lid when bumping along the road - even the material of the bag you're in couldn't absorb that.

At first you wanted to memorize the route so that you could give the police a tip later - but after just a few bends you completely lost your bearings in the trunk. And the smell of the bag further paralyzes your ability to think. You have no choice: you have to wait until we arrive at our destination - wherever that may be. "Don't cause an accident!" you beg me in your mind.

After what feels like an eternity, the car stops. I'll unlock the trunk and help you out of the car. However, your hope of at least being freed from the sack does not come true at first. You have to hop with your bare feet, which are the only ones sticking out of the bag, in a direction that I tell you.

You can neither see nor escape from my tight grip. As you hop forward, the soles of your bare feet feel different surfaces beneath them - first hot asphalt, then damp grass, then something warm and greasy - which your nose finally identifies as dog poop and makes you gag - and finally sharp pebbles. But at least I'll hold you tight when you threaten to lose your balance.

When you finally feel smooth wooden beams under your soles, you breathe a sigh of relief - you seem to have reached your destination, in a building. After a few more hops, I push your shoulders down slightly so that you land on a chair.

I cut your bonds, but immediately tie your wrists to the side of the chair with tape. Your bare feet are also tied to the chair legs. But contrary to your expectations, the bag stays over your head. The slight glimmer of light that penetrates the bag goes out. The last thing you hear is a key turning in the door lock.

Chapter 03

There you are - tied up, locked up and without direction. You try to calm down and think - but the smell of the dog poop paralyzes your thoughts. It is only with great difficulty that you manage not to vomit. A terrible thought comes to mind: What if you're stuck here for days or weeks?

But after just a few minutes I appear, completely in black, including gloves and a stocking mask. I smell the smell too and lock the door from the outside again.

To your relief, I come back after a few minutes and put a fragrant bowl next to you. Your tormented nose greedily sucks in the peach-like smell. I rub your feet with the peach foam and wash them thoroughly. It tickles terribly, but you get rid of the smell.

You mumble a “thank you” from under your sack. When your feet are clean, I rub them with a cream. You start to feel like you're in a spa - and forget that you're actually my prisoner!

I turn off the light again and lock the door from the outside. You sigh comfortably - and hardly register that you are actually tied up. But after a few minutes your feet start to tingle - and then itch terribly. What was in the cream - something your body is allergic to? Or maybe...? “That’s itching powder!” you think before bursting into hysterical laughter. But now you know that the walls of your prison are so thick that no sound can escape…

Chapter 04

You desperately try to scratch yourself to relieve the itching - but with your hands and feet still tied to the chair, it's a hopeless endeavor! The initial hysterical laughter has now turned into hectic breathing. You have never experienced such prolonged torment. Has it only been tickling your bare soles for minutes - or has it been hours? You have completely lost your sense of time - and long for the saving powerlessness!

You're so out of breath you barely notice me untying you. Completely powerless, you are unable to defend yourself - exactly as I intended.

I drag you to a chair in the middle of the room. You're still standing a little unsteadily on your feet, your hands are tied again with cable ties - a procedure you're now familiar with - but this time in front of the body.

I stretch your hands above your head and attach the rope to a hook in the ceiling. I pull until your arms are stretched towards the ceiling and tie a tight knot.

The opportunity is simply too good: I'll briefly tickle your armpits. You wince and laugh, barely able to keep your feet on the chair.

I turn off the light again and leave the room, as you can hear when I lock the door. You're glad that no one can see you now - when suddenly a cold breeze touches your bare thighs. You start shaking all over - there must be a small hole in the wall somewhere. At least the cold distracts you from itching.

Chapter 05

When I come back you're completely frozen. With a trembling voice you beg me to untie you and put something warm on you. I can't resist your pleading eyes and tie you to the bedposts - spread eagled. You test the restraints and then say, "It doesn't feel uncomfortable at all - thanks! But I would like something warm... hmmmpf!" Your last words are muffled by your own socks.

I cover you with a thick blanket around which I have wrapped a rope several times and turn off the light. You make yourself comfortable. But soon you start sweating under the covers! But the rope prevents you from pushing the blanket away.

Chapter 06

Sweat runs down your whole body. Wherever your skin touches the bed sheet, it sticks. But your hope of being able to pull your sweaty hands and feet out of the rope loops more easily doesn't come true. And with the sweat, the strength seems to flow from your body. You find it increasingly difficult to even pull on the ropes around your wrists and ankles, let alone wrench them out of the bonds. You want to scream something into your gag - but your mouth is completely dry. You would give a kingdom for a single drop of water!

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I go to the door and open it. Damn, I had totally forgotten about this visitor!

My friend Elisabeth is standing in front of the door with a bottle of wine in her hand. That’s right, we had a dinner date today! Damned!
While Elisabeth takes off her coat and shoes, I briefly go into the cellar - supposedly to pick up something. I hold a water bottle to your lips, which you drink greedily. But after just a few sips I pull the bottle away and say: "We don't have much time. My girlfriend doesn't know about my "little part-time job". And it should stay that way! I have to put you back in the sack now, and please "Try to move as little as possible! Then my girlfriend will definitely think you're a sack of potatoes if she goes into the cellar!"

Before you can protest, I taped your mouth shut and put you back in the sack - this time completely. I left a small air hole where I tied the bag. I put the sack with you next to the sacks of potatoes and say: "It will only take a few hours - and if you are completely quiet, maybe a little reward awaits you!" But to be on the safe side, I attach the rope that I used to tie the bag to a heating pipe.

I turn off the light and leave you alone. Did you understand that correctly: a few hours? But at least you get enough air.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is certainly interesting, @johopp. But, so far, I am left with uncertainties. In the beginning, it reads as if the intent is robbery and the kidnapping is an afterthought when he can't open the safe. But then it seems as if the kidnapping is carefully planned.

Nonetheless, I want to read where you go from here.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Chapter 07

Normally I'm a master of planning - but today everything seems to be going wrong: First I can't open the safe, and then my girlfriend stops by before I can run away with my hostage!

I try my best not to let it show. And to my great relief, I soon realize that you in the basement don't seem to want to be seen in this embarrassing position either! Or you're just afraid of my reaction if you're discovered. It stays quiet in the basement.

But not completely still: the dust in the air makes it difficult for you to breathe. You have to cough several times. Also, your nose tickles. And then it happens:

A sneeze like a thunderclap echoes through the room. My friend heard it with her lynx ears and jumped up indignantly: "What was that? Are you hiding your other love affairs in the basement?" She runs angrily towards the cellar door.

I quickly go through my options: Should I overpower my girlfriend and tie her up in another room? Or should I introduce you as an art project? Or should I persuade her to take part in the hostage-taking as a second kidnapper and offer her part of the money that we will hopefully receive from your husband? Or something completely different?

My thoughts are racing. I have to act.

sequel follows

@Jennyjay: What would you do if you were me?
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@Jennyjay and @johopp

It is funny. I always fantasised about being tied up in a sack to. Shorts , t shirt and bare feet, tied up by an older woman (30+). And then put in the sack. Thrown in the boot of a car, or in a basement.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Its moving along but I don't see where it is going, @johopp

But some thoughts to say to your girlfriend as requested:

A. The ghost sneezed
B. There is a surprise present for you in the basement
C. I have to go out and vote in the primaries
D. I have a headache
E. I have a tickle target for your pleasure

BTW, I think the coding should be (M/F) as the subjects seem to be adults.
ST
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

B, but as she examines me, tie her up too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic