Rogue Vigilante M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Rogue Vigilante M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Been toying with writing something a little different for a while and hope for this to have a little more action and plenty of twists and turns. Hope you enjoy :) )

It is near closing time at a small country bar on the outskirts of town. Inside sit three women all at one table and the male bar owner who is polishing some washed up glasses. The three women talk in a private conversation and the evening happens to be a quiet one which is usual for this time of evening.

The first of the women is Maria Fernandez. She is a naturally attractive woman of Latina descent who is 33 years in age. She has long dark black hair that falls to her mid back. She has a naturally curvaceous figure. She is wearing a red blouse with a black knee length skirt. Some dark black pantyhose and black high heels complete her look.

Sat to her left is the oldest of the trio, Melissa Jones. She is slightly slimmer than Maria with long blonde curly hair. The busty 38 year old is slightly tanned giving the appearance of a recent holiday and is 5”5 in height. She wears a pair of wet look black leggings, thigh high black leather boots and a silver blouse.

The final woman of the trio is also the youngest.

Anna Richards is the name of the 6”0 slender, slim long legged beauty. She has long straight blonde hair which falls most of the way down her back. Her large breasts and large rear stand out from her figure. Her stunning blue eyes make quite an impression for most who meet her. At 26 she did not have as much life experience as her two other acquaintances but she still knew more than her innocent look let on.

The trio spoke in a hushed tone even though there was nobody else present. The bar itself was in need of a freshen up. Its old creaky wooden chairs and stools had seen better days. The faded green walls needed a fresh lick of paint but it had a somewhat rustic charm which was part of its intended style.

The evening however was interrupted when a man walked through the door. Officially the bar was closed.

The three women looked up at the mysterious figure.

“I’m sorry sir, the bar is currently closed for a private function. We will be back open tomorrow.” The bar tender tried to explain although this faded into nothing more than background noise. The man raised his hand to gesture for the bar owner to stop speaking which he did, bemused by the action but also his natural acceptance of such a command.

Instead the man walked slowly through the bar, grabbing a wooden chair from another table and screeching it slowly across the floor. It was only then the quiet clattering of wheels could be heard as his other hand wheeled a large rectangular suitcase.

The man himself was in his mid twenties with short brown hair and blue eyes. He was of an average build and wore a pair of black jeans, beige boots with a red and white chequered long sleeve shirt.

Once the man approached the table he paused after sliding the chair into the spare quarter of the table.

“Erm...can we help you?” Maria asked in a manner which suggested she hoped there would rather not be an answer to that question.

Finally the man sat down and spoke.

“Hello Maria...Melissa...Anna. I was passing through and thought I should probably introduce myself.” The man spoke in a slow stern tone.

“So...are we supposed to know who you are?” Melissa queried putting to words the meaning behind the confused expressions on the three women’s faces.

“Not yet. But you will. Very well.”

“How so?” Maria asked. A smirk filling her face with bewilderment.

“I will be the man that takes down your organisation, piece by piece, person by person.” The man paused as Maria laughed which encouraged the two other women to join in.

“I have no idea what you are talking about. I think you should leave.” Maria sounded with a raised eyebrow.

“Really? I thought you might say that.” The man himself chuckled. “Lets cut the bullshit. I know who you are. I know how powerful you are. I have seen firsthand how ruthless your group are prepared to be to get what you want. The Bonditon Business Group. Except the only business you know is illegal. Lets see...drug smuggling, loan sharking, extortion, bribery, threats and blackmail, ring any bells? The list goes on.”

Melissa goes to speak but her leg is kicked by Maria.

“That is some bold accusations. Yet i see no proof. Quite the fabrication.”

“Do you really think I would bring all my evidence to you like some science project?” The man laughs.

“So what are you? A cop? Some kind of legal person?”

“Of sorts. Just call me a vigilante. However I will stop at nothing to take you down. Your bribes don't interest me.”

“So what do you want?”

“Nothing. Instead i just wanted to let you see the face of who is coming after you and will take your group down. I will make each of you pay.”

The man stands from the table. Suddenly the women are not looking as confident.

“Oh, as a show of my sympathy for what is to come, I brought you a gift. Just a token gesture. You can have this one back...for a while.”

The three women inaudibly select Melissa to get up and walk to the suitcase. She is nervous and begins to unzip the bag. Her hands shake slightly, a polar opposite to her usual confident self. What she finds causes her to raise her hand to her mouth in shock. Suddenly the man has gone from a fantasist to a credible threat for the group.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Intriguing! I look forward to Part 2!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Intriguing! I look forward to Part 2!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed, hopefully the next part soon :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

A woman stared back up at Michelle. Her naked body slightly sweaty from being in the case. She was young, 21 years of age with long brunette hair and deep brown eyes. She wan attractive woman.

As Michelle’s shocked gaze made her look down she could see the woman had been tightly ball tied. Her wrists and elbows secured with black rope behind her back. Two tight ropes above and below her breasts to pin her arms to her back. A crotch rope and ropes around her ankles, shins, lower and upper thighs completed her bottom half. To finish her wrists and ankles had been tied together underneath her. Her chest and her knees had also been secured.

Protruding out of her mouth was a red ballgag. She looked up at Michelle helpless, embarrassed, confused and lightly struggling. Beads of sweat could be seen dripping from her forehead. The embarrassment of being found like this only adding to the sweatiness created from the bag and her predicament.

Michelle knew exactly who the poor young woman was.

“Why did you take her? You had no right to do that. She...she’s innocent.”

“Oh i know.” The man smirked. “But her mum isn’t”

Michelle froze. What did he say?

The man had begun to turn around and walk towards the exit. Before Michelle could ask anything the man taunted the three women. “Enjoy yourselves and just know, I’m coming for all of you.” His laugh evacuating most other sound from the bar leaving the four bewildered women in his wake.

The man returned to his car parked in a secluded spot a few streets away. He sat down and steadied his breathing for a moment. He couldn’t fully process the interaction he had just experienced. It was a bold move, bordering on stupid perhaps to any outsiders but in his mind it made total sense.

Reaching up he lifted the sun shield and pulled out a photograph. He smiled longingly looking at it. ‘Soon’ he muttered giving it a kiss before returning it.

“Can I ask how it went?” A familiar tone sounded.

“Well the fact i made it back here is a good sign. The package did its job. We have to be smart. It will be very easy to take on way too much and be in over our heads before we know it.”

“I know. Step by step Just like we discussed. When we are done the group will be no more.” The woman smiled. She rested her hand on his leg in the darkness.

“Step by step. We will get there.” The man smiled. He turned the key and the car was soon travelling with a destination in mind.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Marie, Melissa, and Anna make a fascinating trio. Is the Vigilante's description of their crimes accurate? What motivates him? Who was waiting to see what had happened? Is Melissa also called Michelle? Who is on the side of the angels, if any? So very many questions, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. So good to see you start another story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Marie, Melissa, and Anna make a fascinating trio. Is the Vigilante's description of their crimes accurate? What motivates him? Who was waiting to see what had happened? Is Melissa also called Michelle? Who is on the side of the angels, if any? So very many questions, @Bigballgag1. So good to see you start another story.
Thank you! Glad you have enjoyed so far. I hopefully have a lot planned for this one and hope to get the next part up as soon as i can :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

So enjoyable! You did a very good job of building suspense!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago So enjoyable! You did a very good job of building suspense!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! :)
thesloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thesloth »

Nice really good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic